PDA

View Full Version : What can the awakened average person do?

truth4me
22nd August 2012, 18:18
What I mean is what more can we do? I'm a working class person as most of us are. I do try to treat people well and live a morally right life. I spread what I think is the truth message when I can yet I still feel there is more I can do. We come on the forums and talk but to me that's like singing to a choir at times. I live in a small town ,15,000 plus, and if you start waving signs with anti-government/NWO messages that will land you in jail. You could e-mail people but still I thought about sending out letters to people without your name on it just a printed message inside explaining the real NWO intentions. I don't know but I'm open to any suggestions......I just feel there is more I can do.

christian
22nd August 2012, 20:21
Basically keeping on keeping on. Making conscious choices about everything in your life, becoming aware, so you really know what you do and why you do it. This radiates outward and you become someone who others can use as a point of orientation, you help stabilizing and balancing.

I've heard about some problems that people had, when they made anti government statements, like the guy who was arrested for facebook comments (http://www.infowars.com/former-marine-indefinitely-detained-in-psychiatric-ward-over-911-facebook-posts/) or the guy who couldn't fly because of an anti TSA shirt (http://www.infowars.com/man-kicked-off-flight-over-anti-tsa-shirt/). The government labels freedom lovers terrorists, but we must not allow this to manifest in a way, where it's gonna be North Korea everywhere. I mean, I understand when people are being cautious, but at some point we really have to draw a line in the sand. I'm not for provocing one's arrest or becoming a martyr, but I wouldn't shut up when things are getting worse. If I fight, I may loose, if I don't fight, I will loose and my children and grandchildren will live in a nightmare society. That's not an option for me.

As for more offensively reaching others: Some people really decide to shut down, you cannot force them or tell them anything. But if you simply keep the focus on reaching those, that are open, you will get intuitive hints about what to do. Whether it's writing or communicating on the internet or on the street, there are so many avenues to express yourself, so many organizations you could join or you could found, there're virtually no limits. You can just do something for all visible to see and not even talk about it, leading by example, being courageous and doing something decent for free, that is just uncommon. You can give out information papers, CDs or DVDs, whatever -- the stage is yours, the ball is in your court.

The most important thing is to behave decently. I mean there are so many examples in history of people, who had good intentions but behaved cruelly because they thought that the end justifies the means. And be patient. I mean, I could tell someone in an hour the bulk of what I figured out over the last years. But you cannot expect someone to really understand or grasp it so quickly if he's never heard of anything like that before. This learning process is very slow at the beginning I guess and only exponentially accelerates later usually. So I suggest to appreciate every small 'success'. Step by step we're getting there...

By the way, I wrote something about a more intuitive approach regarding this before: 'How to wake up the sheeple?' (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?46514-How-to-wake-up-the-sheeple)

truth4me
22nd August 2012, 20:39
christian your reply makes a lot of sense,the common type. Being an example will rub off on others and by acting accordingly people would be more willing to listen to what your saying. I believe the mailing of letters to certain people without your name attached is an approach that I think I will take. Thank you for your advice.

WhiteFeather
23rd August 2012, 02:56
Keep planting the seeds with peace, give them plenty of sunlight, (warmth) fresh water and love. Seeds like that kind of treatment. And Then You'll be amazed how your garden will turn out someday!

eaglespirit
23rd August 2012, 03:07
Diligently be 'better' than the 'best You can be' each new day...

Try to 'see' and 'feel' the Higher in Everyone You meet and communicate from that place when having One on Ones.

We're gettin' there..we really are : )

Wind
23rd August 2012, 03:08
Meditate and spread the love. The best advice I can give.

sirdipswitch
23rd August 2012, 04:30
Be very carefull how you use the mail, that you don't get busted for illeagally spreading terrorist propganda. hmm. Yes, they do read your mail. Personal experience. hmm.

Corncrake
23rd August 2012, 06:11
This question comes up all the time and I wish there was a more productive answer but as everyone else has said it is really just about spreading the word. Christian covers it all very well in his posts. If you are not particularly sociable you don't meet many new people but you can drop crumbs here and there - even when out walking the dog as I have done recently! My problem is my passion which I have to keep under control as it can frighten people off - after all some of this stuff to the uninitiated is pretty scary. I was introduced to our alternative history about 30 years ago but the people enlightening me were angry and their language violent and my reaction was to shut down. I wish I hadn't because if I had understood better what I know now I would have made some very different decisions in my life.

delfine
23rd August 2012, 06:15
If you want to spread info, you can always print some flyers, and place a bunch here and there in public places: libraries, community centres, health food shops, book shops etc.
In this way you donīt attract attention to yourself, and leave it up to people if they want to read the message or not.

service2others
23rd August 2012, 06:52
For my part, I have given DVD's to people who trust me, and then I simply ask them to give me their opinion. The DVD's are specially chosen by me and are not in the "over the top" category. DVD's such as "Zeitgeist", "End Game", "The fall of the republic", “The money Masters" etc. The DVD's are designed to awaken a mind that is asleep. You can simply ask them what they thought about the DVD. If the response is met with a resounding negative tone such as "just conspiracy, I don't believe any of it" "crap" etc, you can safely say that the person's soul has chosen not to awaken at this time, and would rather stay asleep, and you must honour that decision. There may be lessons that a soul wishes to learn which are learned only when "asleep". A soul's higher self KNOWS when it needs to awaken. These are the souls you are looking for. I have had great success with the DVD's and it may surprise you that you are asked for more because there is a GREAT AWAKENING happening at this time, and there is a great thirst for knowledge. The main thing is to not push it onto people. Respect their wishes if they refuse. I have been astounded by the amount of people I work with who have been laying low and are awake. We have many friends all around us. We know them by their vibes, their frequency, and their vibration. We also "feel" when we are in the presence of the negative vibration. Choose your marks carefully. Love, compassion, wisdom. Too much of the first two can also be your downfall. Download the videos, most of them are free, Peace.

Ry.com
23rd August 2012, 12:43
not much more you can do apart from not believing the B.S the goverment are trying to spurt out just look after yourself I know how you feal mate you can not do much more but keep your end cleen and tidy .
much love;)

Ki's
23rd August 2012, 15:53
What I mean is what more can we do? I'm a working class person as most of us are. I do try to treat people well and live a morally right life. I spread what I think is the truth message when I can yet I still feel there is more I can do. We come on the forums and talk but to me that's like singing to a choir at times. I live in a small town ,15,000 plus, and if you start waving signs with anti-government/NWO messages that will land you in jail. You could e-mail people but still I thought about sending out letters to people without your name on it just a printed message inside explaining the real NWO intentions. I don't know but I'm open to any suggestions......I just feel there is more I can do.

"Do" is the defining word. People see much more than you might realize and what you do is far more telling than anything you could say.

If you are still living a sheeple/nwo promoting lifestyle than words don't have as much weight as they could have.
For instance....still banking at Bank of America... still shopping at Walmart...still eating GMO Kraft products...still spraying Round-up in the cracks in your driveway...still running to the Dr for antibiotics for every sniffle...still spending your evenings in front of the TV?

I'm not judging...I'm just asking; asking us all and myself.

People watch people. When they see someone doing things differently (but not scary different) they watch closer and eventually they start to ask questions. And there is your perfect, non threatening, opening to educate.

Be involved in your community. Drop off some food regularly at your local food bank, but instead of Jiff peanut butter, drop off some quality jars of natural peanut butter.

When someone causally comments on the weather (and EVERYONE comments on the weather) respond with something like, "Ya it's nice to see blue skies instead of chem-trails for a change" or "yes, they've really been spraying heavily with the chem-trails, haven't they." Some will ask...others will pretend they know what you are talking about...but chances are good they'll be doing an internet search later.

During flu season, I wander close to the flu shot stall and when the attendant asks if I want my seasonal flu shot I politely reply..."No thank you...I'm a nurse and I would never get a flu shot." and than wander off. You can see anyone within ear shot, paying attention. Sometimes I'm approached in the store and it is an easy thing to provide them with web information so they can do their own research.

Opportunities are everywhere to spread the word, but it has been my experience that it works better if our behaviour, actions and lifestyle generate curiosity and interest in others.

I think our greatest challenge is to inspire in people a desire to know the truth.

I think many of us here have already made some significant lifestyle choices

Tony
23rd August 2012, 16:23
When people get fed up with pointless mucking around in life, they might decide to do something about it!
When you start to say, " There has got to more to life than this", then you start to wake from the dream.

Until then we just continue to hold on to pointlessness.

turiya
24th August 2012, 01:06
Be a light unto yourself.

It is said, you cannot force a horse to drink water.
It will search for water on its own when it becomes thirsty enough.

If you think you are awake & aware, then look again. Because, the chances are there is still yet another onion skin layer covering over your own vision.
Forget about trying to awaken others.
For, that is their own responsibility, and not yours to do for them.
Any desire to do the work for others, to be a teacher to others, is egoistic.
Remain focused within, continue to clean your own house - body & mind.

When the time is right, conscious awareness will become infectious, it will be contagious more than any known disease can be.
No words are needed to be said. Just a presence is enough.
Just the mere presence of such an individual is enough to effect an entire community.

Then, when action is taken, it will not be done by you.
Existence will do its work through you.

turiya

Litenites
24th August 2012, 19:50
The mistake I have made in the past is to try and explain everything that I have learned over years of mis-direction, false roads and brilliant epiphanies, to someone who knows nothing about this, in an short conversation, it usually leaves me frustrated and them humoring me or calling me a lunatic.
What i do now is to explain something that does not threaten them, possesses some plausible reasoning and is not too controversial. Sometimes I will make it into a short comment, that makes them think, rather than argue. A recent example was when a work colleague was talking about fluoridation in the water supply and that they put it in because it is good for us. I said that if they were that benevolent, why don't they put vitamins in as well. I later added that the Nazis advocated fluoride in the water as a weapon. If it sparks one persons curiosity to google one of my comments to see if I really am a lunatic or not, its a step towards another person beginning their journey.
Perhaps we could think up some other non threatening truths we could explain to others. One comment that did not work was saying I would not take my children on a plane anymore as our local airport forces everyone through the 'back scatter' x-rays and I don't want to increase their risk of cancer, but they thought I was mad and cruel to my children. Problem being that we know these machines are just a part of the massive assault that is planned to damage our health, but taken in isolation without this knowledge confuses people.