PDA

View Full Version : Beautiful Message to Humanity from WE ARE CHANGE members!

AlternativeInfoJunkie
23rd August 2012, 19:38
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cleGPiCIAis&feature=BFa&list=UUhwwoeOZ3EJPobW83dgQfAg

4evrneo
23rd August 2012, 20:35
Thank you AlternativeInfoJunkie,
This makes me SMILE !
Love seeing people waking up and speaking up ! Ah, its a beautiful thing. It's truly contagious :)

Blessings,
Annette

Muzz
23rd August 2012, 21:17
Thanks for posting,. I read a post recently saying integrity is when ones beliefs, words and actions are all in harmony. Luke Rudowsky is one of those people. Reminded me a vid posted elsewhere on here.

o0oHlX8Kmxk

He is connecting people all over with the purpose of addressing the challenges we face. This is very much in line with what Avalon was set up to do.

Thanks for posting Alternativeinfojunky. After watching vids like this it doesnt feel so lonely. :)

AlternativeInfoJunkie
23rd August 2012, 22:18
Thanks for posting,. I read a post recently saying integrity is when ones beliefs, words and actions are all in harmony. Luke Rudowsky is one of those people. Reminded me a vid posted elsewhere on here.

o0oHlX8Kmxk

He is connecting people all over with the purpose of addressing the challenges we face. This is very much in line with what Avalon was set up to do.

Thanks for posting Alternativeinfojunky. After watching vids like this it doesnt feel so lonely. :)

Wow thanks for posting this video Murray! I hadn't seen this one yet. Amazing. I like that WEARECHANGE is going in this direction (the direction of both videos) because it is hard for the media to demonize people who are just asking for love, peace and understanding. Oh, and a new investigation into the events surrounding 9/11 ;). Great addition to the thread.

sandy
24th August 2012, 00:42
I love Luke and We are Change :)

Thanks for this thread, the postings and most of all for YOU all for being here to make a difference :wizard:

Poly Hedra
24th August 2012, 01:54
That gave me goosebumps all over, thanks, perfect timing. :)