PDA

View Full Version : Sounds have been used against us again....

Maia Gabrial
25th August 2012, 10:40
I believe some of our best thoughts come in the middle of the night when we wake up and can't go back to sleep right away. Right now it's 0444 and I've had one of those thoughts I'd love to share with Avalon.

First, I have to explain that I don't believe we started out as apes. We have the genetics of all those galactic races because we ARE those galactic races. Well, we're descendants of them anyway. Basically, we were trapped here. So, the monkey theory might be acceptable to some people, but I've never been able to.

We were galactic humans who had advanced intelligence with 12 strands of dna fully activated. Telepathic, great healers and inventors - the whole shebang. Earth had always been inhabited by our many races of humans. I'm even getting visions of it having been a beautiful cosmic showcase.

Sadly, a "certain race" had claimed Earth for themselves and wanted to wipe humanity out. Their most devious weapon was using sound. We were baraged with sound until we blacked out for 3 days. BTW Divine intervention is what prevented us from being wiped out of existence completely. :angel:
Upon regaining consciousness, ALL of our memories were completely erased. We didn't even remember language. Our dna was reduced to 2 strands: survival and procreation. Essentially, we became those "cavemen" We had to start from zero in everything.

In high school, we learned that many of our civilizations would reach a certain level and then decline. I think that was by influence as well. Humanity were never allowed to advance past a certain level....I believe that depopulation has been part of keeping us from advancing. :tsk: :tsk: :tsk:

Anyway, getting back to sound; we're being bombarded by it again. Not on the grand scale of the original attack, though. They're not permitted to do that again. What's being used now are the more subtle hums of our technologies. Some might called this conspiracy theory because they don't want to believe that there's any danger in those sounds. We're learning just what sound can do to living things. It's no accident that most of these sounds are holding down or lowing our frequencies. Even unraveling our dna to the point where we get ill and our bodies can't heal properly. And who hasn't heard about how one species can be altered to a completely different one?

What I'm saying is that this "certain race" never left Earth and has been steadily picking us and our world apart. All because they want Earth for themselves.

Now here is what came to me this morning. We've all heard how a CME could wipe out all the electrical grids on this planet for months, even years. I'm thinking that this wouldn't be a completely bad thing. I mean, somehow we humans would find a way and adjust. We always have.

My question is what if that Silence is what we need to evolve? What if all those sounds were used to keep us from raising in vibration? What if sound is being used to keep Earth from raising in frequency? IMO our evolution is being interfered with again. Maybe we're being made to fear the Sun and its CME's when, ultimately it's part of our evolutionary process....I truly believe that our evolution is something worth fighting for. :boxing:

What do you all think? Anyone else think as I do?

Forgive me if this doesn't sound as I had hoped. :doh:
It's still 0-dark 30; and I'm heading back to bed....

Kindred
25th August 2012, 10:57
My question is what if that Silence is what we need to evolve? What if all those sounds were used to keep us from raising in vibration? What if sound is being used to keep Earth from raising in frequency?

Maia... you are correct in many ways. Yes, sounds impact our very essence, in ways we don't understand (for now)

As was explained in Thiaoouba Prophecy, certain sounds, particularly loud sounds, or particular frequencies, impinge upon our auras, and cause 'parasites'... the analogy here is like when you run an electric drill, and you see lots of white spots appear on your television. These are what are known in the electrical field as 'parasites', and the same effect occurs with our auras in the presence of these sounds.

Then, you have to wonder what all these 60 cycle electronic signals do (our electric grid) as well as all the microwave and radio radiation. And I won't even talk about all the noise being made by trucks, motorcycles, jet engines, loud rock concerts, etc, etc.

The Thiaooubans warned us about this, and much more, as these 'intrusions' have such a negative impact upon our auras (of which there are Multiples). Yes, it can be a bitter pill to swallow, as we've become accustomed to these things, and some desire their effects.

And, Yes... Silence IS Golden. What is it that meditation is about? Finding The Silence (and Peace) in our 'minds'.

I look forward to a time where we appreciate and strive to achieve this state, both inwardly and outwardly.

In Unity, Peace and Love

http://www.lanuovaumanita.net/files/tp-typeset.pdf

GarethBKK
25th August 2012, 11:03
First, I have to explain that I don't believe we started out as apes. We have the genetics of all those galactic races because we ARE those galactic races. Basically, we were trapped here. So, the monkey theory might be acceptable to some people, but I've never been able to.

My understanding of The Origin of the Species is not that humans evolved from apes, but that humans and apes shared a common ancestor - referred to as the 'missing link' - but evolved on separate paths. I don't believe this either, especially since the 'missing link' is still very much missing. On the other hand, I do not fear whatever it is I have evolved from.

Kindred
25th August 2012, 11:11
Thiaoouba Prophecy will also explain the 'origin' of most of the human races. We ALL came from Other Places... but the lower primates are natives, and we Did Not 'evolve' from them, although virtually All Life is from a 'single source'... thus the similarity of DNA.

In Unity, Peace and Love

Mad Hatter
25th August 2012, 12:23
IIRC it was 'Masaru Emoto' who pretty much, to my mind anyway, proved beyond doubt that frequencies (including the sound portion of the spectrum) all have a definitive impact on the structure of water crystals and since much of the meatsacks we inhabit are made up of water it should be self evident that sound can and does have an impact.

Now it is not beyond the bounds of possibility that certain parties may wish to use this effect for less than beneficial outcomes for the majority but by the same token if frequencies generated by the thoughts we have are also as capable of inflicting detrimental effects then applying Occam's razor a large part of our problem could just as easily be down to each and every one of us... so what are you thinking right now?? :p

bodhii71
25th August 2012, 12:36
Thought. Word. Action. Reflection.

wynderer
25th August 2012, 13:04
i'm still wondering about that huge bell at the Olympics ritual -- like, wondering what frequency it vibrated to/ sent out

i have several good sci-fi ideas re this

WhiteFeather
25th August 2012, 13:24
Great Post Maia. And Dont forget primates have 2 more paired chromosomes than man. A clue in itself!
Re Frequencies: My body emits a frequency itself which acts like a shield mechanism against any foreign frequencies that I choose to disallow to enter my space or free will zone.

ghostrider
25th August 2012, 14:43
Thought. Word. Action. Reflection.

thought, vibration, sound , reaction, creation, = creation, reaction, sound, vibration, thought. we evolve back to thought. your post resonates.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I still waiting for an ape to transform into a man and build a rocket.

Mad Hatter
25th August 2012, 14:53
I still waiting for an ape to transform into a man and build a rocket.

While the apes wait for man having built a rocket to transform back into an ape...:p

Maia Gabrial
25th August 2012, 16:26
Has everyone noticed how most of our technologies have a sound emitting from them? Even so called silent air conditioners, refrigerators and dishwashers have low frequencies coming from them. Everything has a low humming noise. While I tried (unsuccessfully) to find the video that showed what I meant by these sounds, I did find alot of other disturbing things, like dirty electricity and microwave technologies. We're being bombarded by this stuff everywhere we turn. I personally think this is intentional.

People think that they're getting sick as a natural cause; which I don't believe for a second. If our bodies were left alone, they would heal naturally. But they're NOT being left alone, are they?

spiritguide
25th August 2012, 16:27
MG, your opening post resonates, to answer your question.

:peace:

Bongo
25th August 2012, 18:09
there is another thread about low frequency sound being used against us like the sound of generators & other such devices that give of a low frequency hum.

can't for the life of me remember what the thread title is though, its about 6 months to a year old with great info about this subject.

spiritguide
25th August 2012, 21:00
There are many threads on sound and related sciences. Maybe a catagory covering vibration/sound for posting should be established. Just a thought.

deridan
25th August 2012, 21:31
I believe some of our best thoughts come in the middle of the night when we wake up and can't go back to sleep right away. Right now it's 0444 and I've had one of those thoughts I'd love to share with Avalon.

First, I have to explain that I don't believe we started out as apes. We have the genetics of all those galactic races because we ARE those galactic races. Well, we're descendants of them anyway. Basically, we were trapped here. So, the monkey theory might be acceptable to some people, but I've never been able to.

We were galactic humans who had advanced intelligence with 12 strands of dna fully activated. Telepathic, great healers and inventors - the whole shebang. Earth had always been inhabited by our many races of humans. I'm even getting visions of it having been a beautiful cosmic showcase.

Sadly, a "certain race" had claimed Earth for themselves and wanted to wipe humanity out. Their most devious weapon was using sound. We were baraged with sound until we blacked out for 3 days. BTW Divine intervention is what prevented us from being wiped out of existence completely. :angel:
Upon regaining consciousness, ALL of our memories were completely erased. We didn't even remember language. Our dna was reduced to 2 strands: survival and procreation. Essentially, we became those "cavemen" We had to start from zero in everything.

In high school, we learned that many of our civilizations would reach a certain level and then decline. I think that was by influence as well. Humanity were never allowed to advance past a certain level....I believe that depopulation has been part of keeping us from advancing. :tsk: :tsk: :tsk:

Anyway, getting back to sound; we're being bombarded by it again. Not on the grand scale of the original attack, though. They're not permitted to do that again. What's being used now are the more subtle hums of our technologies. Some might called this conspiracy theory because they don't want to believe that there's any danger in those sounds. We're learning just what sound can do to living things. It's no accident that most of these sounds are holding down or lowing our frequencies. Even unraveling our dna to the point where we get ill and our bodies can't heal properly. And who hasn't heard about how one species can be altered to a completely different one?

What I'm saying is that this "certain race" never left Earth and has been steadily picking us and our world apart. All because they want Earth for themselves.

Now here is what came to me this morning. We've all heard how a CME could wipe out all the electrical grids on this planet for months, even years. I'm thinking that this wouldn't be a completely bad thing. I mean, somehow we humans would find a way and adjust. We always have.

My question is what if that Silence is what we need to evolve? What if all those sounds were used to keep us from raising in vibration? What if sound is being used to keep Earth from raising in frequency? IMO our evolution is being interfered with again. Maybe we're being made to fear the Sun and its CME's when, ultimately it's part of our evolutionary process....I truly believe that our evolution is something worth fighting for. :boxing:

Forgive me if this doesn't sound as I had hoped. :doh:
It's still 0-dark 30; and I'm heading back to bed....

Excellent,
from the pit of your stomach, two threads of thought mixed to tell a singular story,

and what i am here to say is that there is back-up for your theory.
(like that while conveniently explaining the story, you give an image of an advanced us simply being slated with sound, and to grow new minds and memory control complexes to master a body which is far none supreme, considering atlantean culture, [dc got a script where it was said they could fly by floating there bodies^].....it would be like the Matrix movie, but u not down in zion nor is there a physical pluggin to a reality, here one is simple left on earth till one starts destroying each other{nation against nation} or killing ourselves{obsolete technology leading us to a Climate disaster meltdown..co2 leading to climate change all that s}.)

backup for the theory is in the charkra body points. I seen an article i know not where, but one which links frequencies carrying (some non sensible as it carries inferior sound) music outputs to activities on the charkras (some article about how the rothchilds were in music). Somehow there, cause i know so little, I should not elaborate.
But know this, in our body compaction we are biolocatus. So for where u exposed, your soul spirit matrix can still be in 3rd higher structure place.(somehow who affected this as a master was p.pio, which is probably why he was rewarded with the miracle ability to do it on a regular basis)

..sound, silence to evolve,
yes I concur too, .. from going to silence, to hearing or being inundated by bird sounds, one can feign but understand how the first language was grasped at {how much scales of infinite time does one need, but its probably in an age past}. silence then is a highest prize.price.prise
---sorry i'm tired to
mistakes i may have made, the sting swings wide [in fatigue stress], when trying to adept new tactics.
^oh maybe whey they have converged here, highest resource in evolution score, come to a planet were this was

Maia Gabrial
26th August 2012, 15:56
there is another thread about low frequency sound being used against us like the sound of generators & other such devices that give of a low frequency hum.

can't for the life of me remember what the thread title is though, its about 6 months to a year old with great info about this subject.

Yeah, Loony! That's the video I was trying to find, so that everyone can hear what I meant. Everyday sounds that are not so seemingly innocent.