PDA

View Full Version : Nobody is going to save you!

Kabaraz
26th August 2012, 06:28
Nobody is going to save me either.

This will conflict with a lot of belief systems, and I'm not even saying I believe it one hundred percent. Maybe humanity will shift into the 4th dimension or the 4th dimension will shift into us, maybe Jesus will return and rapture the believers, maybe humanity will overthrow the control system.

I don't know the future and it would be nice if other people stopped pretending they did.

This is my point: since the 1930s people have been told by E.T. channels that the end of the world was near. They threw their lives away, sometimes sold all of their belongings and headed for the hills only to be sorely disappointed. Many people were disappointed when nothing happened at Y2K, nothing happened during Harold Camping's prophecies, nothing happened at the end of the mayan calendar (oct 28 2011) nothing happened 11.11.11, nothing happened during any of Ben Fulford or David Wilcock or Drake or Georgi Stankov's prophetic dates...

Considering the incredible levels of deception played out here on Earth, why is it so difficult to understand that the control system wants us to continually give up our power to someone else, waiting for something out there to change. What if WE must change it!? I know a lot of us hate this idea considering what we're up against. But innovation and change NEVER happens from top-down, the paradigm will always stay the same if we let the controlling governments, industries, and companies tow the line.

Alex Jones, David Icke, and the many information outlets have been absolutely necessary to wake people up. But once people are awoken, the shackles must be shaken off. The conspiracy world has become little more than a speculation sport, and I for one am not going to sit in front of that TV again.

I honestly feel that we've been made utterly complacent, on the whole. We're not participating, we're observing. So many people are constantly 'watching' to see what "They" are doing. Those of us who have awakened this much know society was built upon a fraud, and I believe it is up to us to change it. We CAN. Why don't the leaders in the conspiracy community -- those people who actually have an audience -- get people together to create a real, substantial community. Put our money together and build yurts and cob houses, a self-sustained community... I could think of a million things we could do. I don't know if we should be depending on any figurehead in the conspiracy community, but I'm just saying it's an option.

Finally.... yes, the changes ARE happening, but they are happening internally. Awareness is growing, there's a separation of the wheat from the chaff, but do any of us really know this will end in ascension, rapture, a golden age or extermination? Even if it does, shouldn't we try to put our heads together and come together in heart, mind and spirit to actually build the world we want to live in? I know it's possible to change this world. I know it can be done. I am ready to start today, so let's keep this thread cohesive and propose ideas for coming together and changing the world ourselves!

Please, let's work together - don't give in to infighting. Build upon the ideas written down here, be constructive, let's get creative and really do our best to uncover methods of changing this world without the hope of anyone else doing it for us. I would really appreciate it if this thread evolves towards solutions, not towards philosophy. People can talk about changing their personal consciousness until the cows come home, and I can find out information about it internally or from others. There's a place for that important discussion but it's not this thread.

The Arthen
26th August 2012, 07:48
It will probably take alot of time.

1. Although change is not done from the top-down, many important changes cannot be done without the top enforcing violence and financial terrorism. Therefore, changes also HAVE to be made within the top areas.

2. In-fighting is a natural occurence, that although unpleasant - still has to be gone through. For example, it's like you take Democrats and Republicans. The classic, stupid left-right bull**** yes? Well let's say both sides PRETENDED to "put their differences at the door". But eventually IN TIME, when one side tries something, the other side pretends to "not see it", but does some funny "counter-policy".

At the end of the day, it'll still not work. The best is to have them talk it out and "fight it out". Only THEN will more solid solutions work.

Otherwise, everybody will just be PRETENDING to "leave their differences at the door", only to create more trouble once they're inside.

3. Patience is what wears us thin. Eventually, some tired ones will compromise desperately just to get the attention of others. Believe me - patience certainly wears me thin. But just because some of us might "have an audience" - it is important to stay calm and focused.

4. The biggest leaders in the conspiracy community have twice the risk and danger of the things they put out - because everybody is trying to twist their messages for their own gain. This is why some of us 'constantly' sound like we're just trying to call out people for their act - it HAS to be done. But everybody else then has the small freedom to focus on the other things, without other assholes looking to take advantage of what they do.

We have to give it more time without losing our resilience.

Tony
26th August 2012, 07:59
Look, you've got me to save you and everyone else here!

We are made to believe this is a physical question, when it is a consciousness question. If we believe we are only this body, 'they' can keep us running round in circles, trying to protect it. This body is going to die anyway.. in thirty years, next year, tomorrow...! it's the mind that 'they' are trying to control, that is where we can save ourselves.

Do not believe everything you see or read. The only reality is that which sees and reads!

The Arthen
26th August 2012, 08:16

We are made to believe this is a physical question, when it is a consciousness question. If we believe we are only this body, 'they' can keep us running round in circles, trying to protect it. This body is going to die anyway.. in thirty years, next year, tomorrow...! it's the mind that 'they' are trying to control, that is where we can save ourselves.

Do not believe everything you see or read. The only reality is that which sees and reads!

We all have to save each other and each other save us, don't we? :)

It only works when the majority saves each other - that was the whole point of the "Saving" business.

This is why I get irritated everytime the debate is only limited to either "Do you need a Savior? Do you NOT need one??" Because it just makes everybody stupid as hell.
This one POPULAR misconception just completely eradicated all Saving Instinct in EACH individual.

Then of course, you have the scared, fearful ones who LOOOOOOOVE to use this as the Ultimate Excuse to not do a goddamned thing about anything.
But then when things being done FOR them don't end up going their way - they then try to turn the tables and go, "Hey, aren't you supposed to be the invincible one??? I want my miracle NOW!"

So which is it?? Do we WANT a babysitter or do we NOT want a babysitter?

Or simply, can we just play BOTH parts when others need so? And for others to play both parts when we need so?

We gotta make up our ****ing minds first, right?

Tony
26th August 2012, 08:37

We all have to save each other and each other save us, don't we? :)

It only works when the majority saves each other - that was the whole point of the "Saving" business.

This is why I get irritated everytime the debate is only limited to either "Do you need a Savior? Do you NOT need one??" Because it just makes everybody stupid as hell.
This one POPULAR misconception just completely eradicated all Saving Instinct in EACH individual.

Then of course, you have the scared, fearful ones who LOOOOOOOVE to use this as the Ultimate Excuse to not do a goddamned thing about anything.
But then when things being done FOR them don't end up going their way - they then try to turn the tables and go, "Hey, aren't you supposed to be the invincible one??? I want my miracle NOW!"

So which is it?? Do we WANT a babysitter or do we NOT want a babysitter?

Or simply, can we just play BOTH parts when others need so? And for others to play both parts when we need so?

We gotta make up our ****ing minds first, right?

You are so right!
Within each of us are the tools necessary to evolve. Working together, asking these important questions, can trigger deeper knowledge within us. It's a refining process...it's all there waiting to be uncovered. Being dissatisfied is part of the process. The corporations want us to be satisfied with our servitude. There is no saviour, but there are guides, that can help us find our inner guide, so we can stand on our own two feet.

"We gotta make up our****ing minds first.....is right!

Kind regards ,
Tony

greybeard
26th August 2012, 08:58
What makes you think you need saved?
Chris

The Arthen
26th August 2012, 09:08
Chris

What makes you think I'm thinking I need to be saved?

And yet, when I REALLY need help, and sometimes when people respond - would I thank them? Most definitely.

Hmm...kinda confusin, aye? ;)

greybeard
26th August 2012, 09:24
Chris

And yet, when I REALLY need help, and sometimes when people respond - would I thank them? Most definitely.

The essential you is always ok

However in this world it is good to be kind and considerate and what you give out certainly comes back to you.
Gratitude also attracts more of what you express thanks for.

Chris

ViralSpiral
26th August 2012, 09:34
Too much thinking...... I'm just gonna sit on the pavement and wait for Godot :cool: ;)

Thank you for your thread/thoughts Kabaraz.
It's warms the cockles to see a young, enquiring mind.
Chris/Greybeard has a wonderful thread on transcending the ego. (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?860-Enlightenment-The-Ego-what-is-it-How-to-transcend-it.)

Tony
26th August 2012, 09:35
The idea of a Saviour or being saved takes the power away from the individual. People are taught to believe and sit back and wait...and bit like the New Age Ascension idea.

It's a dumbing down control procedure. It's a twist in wording as in Neuro Linguistic Programming.

So instead of realising one's true nature for oneself, someone is going to come along and do it for you...so we wait for the 'coming', the 'change', the 'shift'...and we wait. Oi! do we wait!

All these ideas merely adds to the confusion of consciousness...and that is what fogs our essence.

FLOWER------fog fog CONSCIOUSNESS fog fog-------ESSENCE.

This saving, is holding on, clinging, grasping.....what we should be doing is letting go of the FOG FOG FOG!

NLP is about twisting reality. It is telling you to do the opposite - SAVE when we just have to LET GO....of the fog!

The Arthen
26th August 2012, 09:44
Chris

The essential you is always ok

However in this world it is good to be kind and considerate and what you give out certainly comes back to you.
Gratitude also attracts more of what you express thanks for.

Chris

Indeed. It's just that sometimes we all get confused over our own unique ways of expressing them. The surface confusion is what we're trying to reduce, at this point in time.

The only way for real kindness to go undisturbed - is to greatly reduce the false selling of ideas for gains and coverups. Many are still prey to such stuff today. And seriously - it's not helping at all. In fact it's starting to take a huge toll.

aniN
26th August 2012, 10:09
Okay.. just a little thinking in writing :)

What should an awaken human do next? He knows what is going on in this world, "other" world, astral and everything else, he is talking with others he absorbs more information etc etc... And this is going on with him a several years, sometimes decades ... He is living "awakened life" us much as he can in this world.

... what next?

I would say that I am not the only one, if I say that it is hard to live in this world...world of materialistic stuff, money, taxes, mind control and all the other things .

.... what next?

With all the information that we have... With all inner awakening... With more and more people that are awaken... WHAT? Do we wait for ... Well... wait for - what?

ViralSpiral
26th August 2012, 10:18

How quickly one forgets! Thanks for reminding me. ;) Do you serve chai lattes and cucumber sandwiches in your waiting room?

In the meantime, the silent/internal evolution continues. No need to push the river. Just take notice.

aniN
26th August 2012, 10:23

How quickly one forgets! Thanks for reminding me. ;) Do you serve chai lattes and cucumber sandwiches in your waiting room?

In the meantime, the silent/internal evolution continues. No need to push the river. Just take notice.

This thread has wrong name.. it should be: The waiting room :p

ViralSpiral
26th August 2012, 10:41
This thread has wrong name.. it should be: The waiting room :p

Absaloodle! And do not pick up any of those mind-numbing magazine strewn about. Instead, watch this and think: who is watching the watchers? :p

http://www.factzoo.com/sites/all/img/insects/ant-farm.jpg

greybeard
26th August 2012, 10:46
The stone thrown in the water creates ripples.
Each one that becomes "aware" has a different and genuine way of reacting with others--- this automatically lifts all we come in contact with.
Its good to know what is happening in the world but in a balanced way.

Eckhart Tolle when asked about the increasing difficult situations occurring in the world said.
Their is a growing awareness of spirituality and all that entails its just the non peace is noisy and more noticeable. there is a raising of consciousness going on because that's what the Totality wants, you cant make it happen-- its happening, that's evolution of consciousness.
To a higher level of consciousness all the trials and tribulations of the current world are unacceptable therefore change will happen.
Those are my words buts that's the essence of what he said.
He also said that humankind is on the brink of biggest step forward in evolution that has occurred since we left the sea.
So we individually must be the change that we want to see.
The time is right for that to happen.
Everyone that becomes aware of their true Self makes it easier for the next--- the process is accelerating.

Regards Chris

Tony
26th August 2012, 11:57
Well, the mind is like a waiting space. As we let go the space clears.
Then we have a clear mind!

The only reason that things seem to be coming to a head, it the realisation of the stupidly around 'us'!
With inner conflict comes evolution.

gooty64
26th August 2012, 12:20
Why don't the leaders in the conspiracy community -- those people who actually have an audience -- get people together to create a real, substantial community. Put out money together and build yurts and cob houses, a self-sustained community...

The burning question!

Tony
26th August 2012, 12:22
Why don't the leaders in the conspiracy community -- those people who actually have an audience -- get people together to create a real, substantial community. Put out money together and build yurts and cob houses, a self-sustained community...

The burning question!

Great idea.........................................who's in charge?

sirdipswitch
26th August 2012, 12:50
I can roll across infinity with Source, for a thousand years, knowing that everything I once new, is all gone, but that's ok, because I am with my creator, and everything is just fine. And then when I do finnally come back here, I've only lost an hour. hmm. Go figure. chuckle chuckle chuckle.

Love, Peace, Humor
sirdipswitch

Eric J (Viking)
26th August 2012, 13:33
My point, and it always has been...who's going to save these folks...also child slave labour/sex slaves/debt slavery/killing in wars/millions homeless...ect...

http://www.thehomelessgirl.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Starving-Child-5.jpg

I am well aware that nobody is going to save us, as we don't need saving...but there are millions who need some kind of assistance in one way or another.

So anyway, how are we going to save them??

Talk is cheap!

viking

christian
26th August 2012, 13:40
When a weak person suffers under a bully, the nearest person with the ability to do something about it has the responsibility to step in and help.

It's our call collectively to end that exploitation and abuse, that we folks in the western world mostly silently and partly unknowingly consent to.

ljwheat
26th August 2012, 14:22
Please do not forget the travesty visited on Waco Texas April 19,1993, the former Militia groups that mysteriously started vanishing--- about the same time all over this country, and the attempt to disrupt the Amish community by “kid napping” there children.

Stepping off the grid and doing what’s right going “Green” as a community is forbidden, especially when it works. And could catch on if not stepped on, swiftly by the corporate control we are in slaved to. As long as you consume and walk the line drawn on the ground for us, we are safe until harvest time when ever that’s going to be.?

TSA -- The Sovran Authority -- corporate rule -- infacto.

Pam
26th August 2012, 15:17
Thankyou Kabaraz for one of the most insightful comments posted on this forum...I know it sounds like a old cliche but the change must originate from within...and of course, actions speak louder than words....Four years ago I was gripped with fear----fear of losing---I came to accept that I could exist with all things lost...I built up a reinvented life from there..I began growing my own food and that felt so good...It wasn't just that I had a garden that felt good, it was the continuity of life...this was a step in the right direction....I realized that I had 'let my body go" my muscles were not as able as they once were...I decided to spend time strengthening my body and building endurance so that I could continue in the direction I was going...Instead of reading true crime novels I found myself soaking up the wisdom of others before me. Luther Burbank, Paramahansa Yoganda, Lester Levinson ect...I felt better....My enthusiasm for this lifestyle is infectious when I share what I know with others...I don't claim to know a lot but there is true joy in what I am learning and others want that joy too....I am not saying others need to do what I do...make your own path...add just a little something that points you in the direction you truly wish to go...make your life a little piece of artwork that portrays the world you would like to see.......I was a fearful, sad, drug addict.....so anyone can change their life..... I couldn't agree more....no one is going to save us but ourselves.....

Camilo
26th August 2012, 16:32
Nobody needs to be saved, that simple.

GoodETxSG
26th August 2012, 16:37
When are we going to stand up and save our selves? Waiting for critters from space or another dimension to come and shake all the corruption off the planet is nice to think about and all. But we sit back and bicker L vs R and Conservative vs Liberal and play the game set out to keep our focus on each other rather than the hand full of people that are enslaving us.

You have to ask yourself what have I done to free myself. It starts one act and one person at a time... after one person at a time starts to add up it will become a wave. But just whining about it is a waste of time.

This Tea Party vs Occupy thing is just what I am talking about... diversion from the real issue, big time!

http://www.lsnewsgroup.com/2012/08/23/correction-notice-re-occupy-vs-tea-party-controversy/

Kabaraz
26th August 2012, 17:39
I would really appreciate it if this thread evolves towards solutions, not towards philosophy. People can talk about changing their personal consciousness until the cows come home, and I can find out information about that internally and from others. There's a place for that important discussion but it's not this thread.

Here are some questions:

Has anyone worked on a free/efficient energy project they can share with others? For example, soon I will be working on my honda civic to make it more aerodynamic - similar to the "aerocivic." Hopefully I can double its gas mileage this way, as others have done. Later I will get a high quality HHO generator to boost its mileage by another 50-100% (120 mpg is possible).

What we really need to do is find some cohesion and bring ourselves physically together. One way that could happen is if somebody has a very large plot of land in a beautiful, safe location. So many of us are tired of being surrounded by people who have no idea what's going on. This phenomenon is constantly constraining our ability to change the world. If we came together as a community, imagine the power of our combined knowledge and awareness. Alternative energy, alternative healing, alternative medicine, alternative housing, alternative gardening. There are so many amazing ways of living that shake the foundation of how we've done it so far. We could truly help each other build projects that change the entire planet. This isn't a naive fantasy, we just need to come up with ways to bring ourselves together.

If anyone can outline, in detail, how this could happen that would be greatly appreciated by me and many others.

Once the detailed outline is finalized, we can send it to folks like Kerry Cassidy, Bill Ryan or David Icke. We'll need someone to distribute our message far and wide.

ghostrider
26th August 2012, 17:40
The spirit of fear has never been greater, the world must learn to keep their power and not give it away to anyone.

another bob
26th August 2012, 20:03
Some ideas:

Bring your neighbors your best tomatoes from the garden. If you bake, offer them your best fresh bread. Make allies with your immediate neighborhood.

Start doing without stuff that you wouldn't be able to use in the event of a long term grid collapse. Collect a library of skill-oriented books.

Learn how to access your Higher Self, and show your friends how too.

If possible, start planning alternative communities with friends and neighbors that would include a large measure of self-sufficiency, including healing modalities.

Find out where the nearest access to potable water would be, if your faucets stopped working.

Ride a bicycle as much as possible, rather than a car.

Change your diet to the minimum amount of food necessary for well-being, training it to get by on less.

Eliminate all dependencies not relevant to your immediate environment.

Kabaraz
26th August 2012, 20:08
Please stop philosophizing. Not here. There's a million threads for that, that's what the 99.5% of the conspiracy/esoteric community is doing at any given moment.

Please do not forget the travesty visited on Waco Texas April 19,1993, the former Militia groups that mysteriously started vanishing--- about the same time all over this country, and the attempt to disrupt the Amish community by “kid napping” there children.

Stepping off the grid and doing what’s right going “Green” as a community is forbidden, especially when it works. And could catch on if not stepped on, swiftly by the corporate control we are in slaved to. As long as you consume and walk the line drawn on the ground for us, we are safe until harvest time when ever that’s going to be.?

If we're going to let ourselves get herded like sheep due to fear of what has happened before us, we will never enact change.

I would rather be murdered or tortured doing what's right than sitting in a stagnant life knowing I could make something of it.

ljwheat
26th August 2012, 20:41
Please stop philosophizing. Not here. There's a million threads for that, that's what the 99.5% of the conspiracy/esoteric community is doing at any given moment.

Then I would seriously take immediate action,-- "stand up move away from the computer". Take your idea’s walk out your front door-- walk up to your Nabors’s front door, begin a plan of action with someone real. not with a chat room.

This is a chat room were idea’s Philosophizing is the only thing we do here. You want to build something real, step away from your computer, and pick up a hammer or join the people occupy wall street. What your after is not in this collective work shop of idea’s and constant typing your energy into the computer.

greybeard
26th August 2012, 20:44

If we're going to let ourselves get herded like sheep due to fear of what has happened before us, we will never enact change.

I would rather be murdered or tortured doing what's right than sitting in a stagnant life knowing I could make something of it.

One of the reasons Avalon came into being was to promote, bring about self sufficient communities.
Thats why I joined the original about 4 years ago.
Ground crews were formed through out the world with this in mind.
Unfortunately for many reasons few got very far physically but there are still sections of Avalon devoted to self sufficiency --living off the grid etc.
Your ideas are good and I wish you every success.

Chris

Kabaraz
26th August 2012, 20:49
I do have a plan of action. I am enacting it in my life right now, regardless of this post.

The Internet can be harnessed as a tool to bring people together and enact revolution. I can't do this in person.

Bongo
26th August 2012, 21:08

I suppose that goes hand in hand with what you want this thread to be about. I mean if everyone truly believes that they are infinite & continue living after the physical body dies then the fear of death (physical death) then becomes alleviated to start with then becomes non existent later. This is what removes the shackles from people, people will then start being true to themselves & in doing so will start altering there actions in the physical to reflect what is on the inside... the true reflection of self within the physical world.

We need this change so that the regular people can stand up to bullies without fear, to stand up to changes that the governments are inflicting on the people of the world, but most importantly to help your neighbours in times of need because these are the people in your life that you can actually help directly right now.

I've said my peace... Sorry if this goes against what you want this thread to contain.

GoodETxSG
27th August 2012, 00:10
Deeds and not words is where we need to be before anything will change. But talking is the first step I guess.

Tony
27th August 2012, 08:22
We all do what we can. Basically we have to make people aware of what is going on in the outer world. Which is provable!
For me personally, it's about what is going on in the inner world, therefore we will perceive what is going on in the outer world differently.

We all need to be heroes.
We need to be able to communicate, so others will trust what is being expressed.
There is much we need to learn, and we need to be proper investigators.

We need to be able to join up the dots so it make total sense.
We need to know our capacity.

We need one another, to trigger deeper insights!

ulli
27th August 2012, 10:00
Deeds and not words is where we need to be before anything will change. But talking is the first step I guess.

Without inspiration there are no ideas. Inspiration can only reach one individual at a time.
The inspired individual needs to be heard by others, and so the new idea is shared via talking.
Talking (or writing on forums) is necessary to get the ideas out and find resonance in others.

If this is successful, then a group can be formed, whose members can convene and consult about an action plan.
Once a plan has been agreed on then all group members can play their individual parts in execution of the plan.
That's when the moment for action comes in.
An idea must travel unhindered to this point, although there is some danger of distortion along the way...

Prodigal Son
27th August 2012, 12:50
False Armageddons and Doomsdays have been predicted relentlessly non-stop ever since the first century.... in the New Testament it is clear according to the writers that Jesus, Paul, and the rest of the Apostles were expecting the return of Christ/Armageddon within their own generation (Matthew 24 the most prominent of these). I think the Bible and the way it was written/redacted/edited/interpolated is largely responsible for this, in addition to people reading it literally.

Library of Date-Setters of the End of the World: Over 200 Predictions and Counting

http://www.bible.ca/pre-date-setters.htm

The "Great Tribulation" and "Armageddon" were penned as metaphors for personal events and experiences.... as the entire Bible is an esoteric treatise in Gnostic Kabbalah. It all has to do with the journey of the soul and final salvation. I read somewhere that Jesus studied in Tibet and it was there that he summed up the entire Bible in the Parable of the Prodigal Son. From there he condensed our entire evolutionary journey into this one verse at Matthew 13:33

"The kingdom of heaven is like yeast that a woman took and mixed into a large amount of flour until it worked all through the dough."

That's enough proof for me that the world isn't ending.