PDA

View Full Version : Modern Electrical Systems - Crimes against Man, THE Sabbath of the New Science

7redorbs
26th August 2012, 18:44
Modern electrical systems, they are a most unordinary thing. The A.C power lines that carry current in them, the children are taught it at school, they are told that the A.C is a more efficient transmitter of electrical energy. The problem is that they are not told why. The reason why the A.C power transmission line is more efficient is two fold. Firstly the current alternates between each pole and there is a middle point where the pressure is not north or south, and secondly, this causes magnets from the surrounding air, to run into the A.C transmission line. This is why the A.C transmission line can keep more of it's magnets when provided by the generator, because firstly it was not D.C type current and varied it's poles, and secondly, as a result of this, the transmission line appeared to have more voltage in it.

This is how we can synthesis voltage, and we are taught it at school, except we are mislead that the A.C system "carries" voltage better. In truth this is a madness greater than any other, since it is clear that the transmission line, without it had more magnets leaving it than entering it, and so, it bares logical analysis that the complex transmission line system of A.C will - being opposite to D.C in it's variation - may likely be opposite in that it is pulling more magnets in, than out. Remember, in modern engineering and science whilst it is important to understand efficiency, if you cannot tell why it is more efficient with all of the surrounding forces present, then you cannot be very sure, because it is not very complete.

So all modern electrical systems, they are built by the students whose knowledge is not complete. This is the difference between Einsteins Maxwell and Steinmetz'. Heaviside's Maxwell & Faradays. You see, all of that maths, all of that "important academia", it was built from observations from experiments. So if all new experiments & observation have this maths applied to it, it can only be as representative as the original engineering experimentations that was observed by the mathematicians and transcribed into a system to start with.

For those less advantaged in fully conceiving the complexity of this situation. The mathematicians based their work on that of the inventors, discovers and experimenters, the mathematicians were the second kind of observers. The scientists were the 3rd kind of observers (or idiots), they took the maths that applied to all of the previous observations, and then suggested that all new observations might need to have a bearing to that mathematics to be valid. This is what is known as the "rule of man". Also refered to as "king of the hill", "let them have at it and see what happens", "conscensus". This is where the rule of average has bearing on the direction of the accomplishments of modern man. Unfortunately though, the average had little bearing on the pupable accomplishments and Technologies of the New Babylon that were and have been at the fingertips of "modern humanity" for at least 105 years.

The power to synthesise voltages that are like the volcanoes, planets and suns themselves, and the immense pressure itself, in amplification and multiplication factor, capable of converting the very mass of an atom into radiant energy itself. It stands to reasoning that modern man today has based his law of maximum accomplishment on the law of intellectual average, and as a result all new brilliant science are accounted on the concensus of the average, and that is why this state is so readily recognisable. As, the average, the system in use in engineering, science and the rule of man, it is contravertibly opposite to the good nature and free spirited nature of natural universal enterprise, and it is instead a metaphor of the short-sightedness of the average minded current thinker, the minds who live in the past experimental words,nourishing themselves only on mathematics derived from previous isolated experiments. The thing at work here is the average mind, the dominant consensus of the current, and the ghost of experiments past, trusted in the hands of the Gods themselves - mathematicians. These gods surely are then Gods that are all knowing, but, are not omnipresent whatsoever, as they merely base their observations, and for that matter, any new observation, on their math of the past. This is the "law of man" "the law of the jungle", "the law of average" we work to. We still teach our children this way. We still run countries this way, and we still run the planet this way. Businesses are ran this way.

That is what we have today. "The Modern". Yet the mathematician Gods, and their minions, the new scientists march on, over engineering experimentation. And, when they are shown something that "should not be there", there must be an exception in their Godly Theory that must "somehow explain it" without "requiring an entire revision". This way of muddling through, experiment after experiment, expecting the observations to shuffle themselves out, by the law of consensus, and average, this is madness - just one false step, just one engineering observation converted into the law of the Gods - Maths - Just one. and the whole thing will come tumbling down. Because those Minions of Science and their Gods, the mathematicians, they based all their work on the work of shoddy engineers who did not have a taste for mathematics or sciences, they had a taste for what worked, and what could work. If anybody could find something that didn't apply to the mathematics of today it would be an engineer, not a mathematician. It takes a scientist though to correct the two of them, using the same terms of the two, except a different symbol to denote it. This is the situation that exists in "Modern Electricity".

Substation electricians are taught that raw/bare cables/conductors have a higher rating. Why is this? Is it because in "Modern Electrical systems" electricity flows through the centre of the wire? Or is it because all electricity in it's natural state seeks to flow around the circumfrence, or the surface area of a wire. Could this be why surface area is an important aspect of LC & Advanced resonant transformer theory? If the electricians are taught that raw cables have a higher rating, and the A.C transmission lines do too, then they both ought to be pulling the magnets from the air and turning them into electricity in the same way. It is because they are exposed to the air, and, because there is a very large amount of current passing by that is capable of attracting the charges of other atoms. In fact, the very wires mass will be converted to energy altogether, and almost instaneously, provided a sufficient voltage goes through it. This is akin to saying that voltages like lightning in the 6 to 100 million voltere range are capable of converting a mass into energy, like a volcanoe or a sun. I have an Alternating Current Transformer, I have noted that if I connect positive of 12V battery up to 2 of it's terminals , and switch negative between two with air gap, I can get impulses of the 1000's of volts. Timing is important. I was curious where the voltage really was coming from. WAs it the resonant mode of the transformer? The timing of the inductance and transient resistence of the transformer? These are "modern electronics" questions. I think it is a lot simpler than that. I got a switch from an electrical retailer (2012) and connected the 2 terminals for the negative cable with it, and then I connected the battery to a common and switched between them on the switch. This time I didn't get anything more than 12V. This is because the modern switches , like all of the modern things, they remove these "dangerous arcs", from "air plasma discharges", regardless of the fact that they are actually demonstrations of the very thing that the Gods of Maths and their minions of science tell us are impossible. In this case there is no conservation of energy. There is a fixed amount of electrical energy running along a wire out the battery, and with the air gap you can get 1000's of volts, but without it you cannot get any extra volts. This is proof that the electricity in the A.C Power Line, The Electricity from Dirty Lightning, the Electricity, from raw exposed cables at electrical substations, they all are like this because they are capable of pulling more magnets from the surrounding atoms, and that is mainly where all change comes from on this planet. It is a natural effect, that exists in the clouds, and atmosphere, and is freely available in the 10's of millions of volts. It is readily available, and at the substation you will see breakers reach up towards the positively charged atmosphere. You will notice the planes are charged in the same way when they fly. This is what the electricity in the substation is trying to get to from the substation, and it is also why this electricity flies up, it is because the ground is negatively charged, and the higher atmosphere is positively charged. And so, that is why the electrical discharges, out of control, they appear to be alive, because, like a fire, they are getting energy to put out light and those big bolts, that are not just from themselves, but like in the dirty ligthning and A.C transmission line, they are drawing in magnets from elsewhere by attraction, and this kind of reaction is paramertric and asymtotic. And there is alot more I could tell you but I think it is important that people do their own research. Otherwise you will just be a minion of Science or a God of Mathematics. I commend the engineer, the lowly engineer, the lowly discoverer, he wrote the sabbath by which the mathematicians and scientists of today preach. The engineer of today he writes the sabbath of the gods and minions future. And then they will call the past "current" then. If it wasn't right yesterday, and it wasn't right now, then this will always be the case. And until it isn't, they will always be minions and self proclaimed Gods, until they adjust the incorrect progressive paths they have taken, as a result of past observations of single people.

Modern Engineering is a bit like Religious Law, it is "impossible" until someone builds one. Then it is the sabbath, and the men of tomorrow, engineers scientists and mathematicians, they will tell you that anything better is impossible. But all of those "great men" base their ideas on "old work". Where there is tomorrow there is hope. Where there is perfect universal knowledge hope is abandoned for more important and self-evident endeavours. Do not cry young man, I feel your pain as any other - the law of the average is hardly the measure of the best and the worst, and the measure of today is hardly better than that. So any measure made at any point, if it is based on a flawed understanding then it's use is nothing short of "Modern" times that will be "past" tomorrow. Be careful what you say it is doing. It changes all the time, not based on what is there, but based on those minions of Science and Gods of mathematics friends of new-engineering are up to. The truth is that most of it is quite old. And the examples in the universe and upon the planet earth have been made in great enough number by the journal of science, and other importantly trusted men such as Tesla, and Leedskalnin and Wheatstone and Heaviside, that - indeed - nature serves as proof, proof of these mens greatness, and unlike the sabbath of the minions and the gods of maths and science - these are timeless, not "historic milestones", or any such "average of man" nonsense. Cry not young engineer, young thinker, you could easily be broken by these savages, I nearly was, just remember your time will come.

If you are wondering what is this "strange" article. Why must it be? What is it for? Then, it was not designed for you, I am sorry, this is a specific peice, and, it was not designed for the average, in honesty I wish I was average and you were not, or we were both to be - but the truth is that men make their own decisions right or wrong and that right or wrong whatever it be, be based on nothing but his own delusions, This is what "strange" work is. You will not see work like this again.

Some people don't want truth. So they never have the good mindedness to listen when it comes their way, because they don't know, or remember the difference.

May be my last transmission for a while!

Best,
A

sandy
26th August 2012, 19:23
The average man has no concept of being free thus FREE Energy cannot be real. It is more about becoming totally responsible for one' being that is the problem IMO and thus the denial of intelligence or beliefs to the contrary as who wants to take on the weight of having integrity to oneself and the world>>>>>>>>One might not get their share of goodies or might have to share their goodies :(

7redorbs
26th August 2012, 19:43
You have the right idea Sandy.

Well done. Thank you, so so much.

Best,
A

7redorbs
26th August 2012, 20:15
3UnRpza76kY
my best experiment.

;)

Laurel
26th August 2012, 23:22
Modern electrical systems, they are a most unordinary thing. The A.C power lines that carry current in them, the children are taught it at school, they are told that the A.C is a more efficient transmitter of electrical energy. The problem is that they are not told why. The reason why the A.C power transmission line is more efficient is two fold. Firstly the current alternates between each pole and there is a middle point where the pressure is not north or south, and secondly, this causes magnets from the surrounding air, to run into the A.C transmission line. This is why the A.C transmission line can keep more of it's magnets when provided by the generator, because firstly it was not D.C type current and varied it's poles, and secondly, as a result of this, the transmission line appeared to have more voltage in it.

This is how we can synthesis voltage, and we are taught it at school, except we are mislead that the A.C system "carries" voltage better. In truth this is a madness greater than any other, since it is clear that the transmission line, without it had more magnets leaving it than entering it, and so, it bares logical analysis that the complex transmission line system of A.C will - being opposite to D.C in it's variation - may likely be opposite in that it is pulling more magnets in, than out. Remember, in modern engineering and science whilst it is important to understand efficiency, if you cannot tell why it is more efficient with all of the surrounding forces present, then you cannot be very sure, because it is not very complete.

My comments are from a lighting perspective, so bear with me...

A LOT has changed very quickly in the past couple of years, let alone months. LEDs run on DC and lighting manufacturers have picked up on that. A very large portion of the light fixtures I handle are now DC, and require a remote power supply to convert to AC. Who knows... maybe in 5 years, DC will the new standard.

You state that we are mislead that AC carries voltage better. I think it's more of an issue (with older high voltage light sources) of AC having a larger load capacity.

I see huge changes coming to the entire industry.

ThePythonicCow
26th August 2012, 23:31
A LOT has changed very quickly in the past couple of years, let alone months. LEDs run on DC and lighting manufacturers have picked up on that. A very large portion of the light fixtures I handle are now DC, and require a remote power supply to convert to AC. Who knows... maybe in 5 years, DC will the new standard.
Long haul delivery of electricity will remain AC ... as it is both more efficient and as the infrastructure is already in place. That will not change in 5 years.

Transistorized electronic devices (computers, led lights, modern phones, ...) require DC, and will locally convert, as they have been doing "forever" ... even as was done with tube computers in the 1940's.

7redorbs
26th August 2012, 23:38
Hi Paul,

I really want to be clear here. I have made this entire post because of the great misconception that exists in society about Alternating Current (A.C) Electricity.

As I have said, we are taught in school, as children, and as college students, and university engineers - that A.C is more efficient, but we are not told why.

The reason why A.C is more efficient is because more magnets are being pulled from the air surrounding the wire in between cycles where there is 0 pressure in the transmission line. My video demonstration shows this effect clearly. Paul, I very much appreciate you taking the time to reply, and as I am trying to appeal against the misconception of A.C being "more efficient" I would like to direct you to the case and reasoning as to why an alternating pressure in a wire appears to "keep voltage" with the same energy power rating. It is not keeping the voltage, it is losing it at the same rate as the D.C system is, but more of the magnets from the surrounding air
are going in at the middle point, so the wire is filled with the magnets for each stop and start, which greatly decreases the number of magnets that must flow in. It does get better.

The reason is because it was not the power that determined the efficiency, but the way in which the power is transfered. We consider only that the electrical power is going down the cable - and - in D.C and that is all we need to consider, but in A.C the currents are changing direction, and so the air currents and the earth magnetic currents are too. This is what Tesla was trying to achieve. This is what Edward Leedskalnin achieved.

It is very important to understand that A.C is not more efficient. It pulls more magnets in, by changing the pressure in the wire, wheras the D.C system cannot do this. That is why I had to make a transformer to demonstrate this effect in my generator.

For those who understand that the A.C transmission line ASSISTS the generator at the end of the line, they might be pinching themselves, don't get ahead of yourselves. Consider a generator, the electrical generator itself, capable of pulling magnets into it, to power it's motor. Think about it.

I have a design. I can link it to 1945 as a start date, and the man that designed it, and hidden it carefully in his books, says it is at least 10,000 years old

Best,
A

Kindred
26th August 2012, 23:39
My comments are from a lighting perspective, so bear with me...

You state that we are mislead that AC carries voltage better. I think it's more of an issue (with older high voltage light sources) of AC having a larger load capacity.

I see huge changes coming to the entire industry.

Laurel - I too work(ed) in the lighting industry, until just last year... was a custom product designer, and have previously worked in the electric utility arena. Yes, the LED's themselves work on 'dc', but the point by 7RO is that, truly, what we've been taught is that a generator, at great distances, has produced the 'power', which was 'transmitted' to the user. He's saying that this concept is somewhat false, in that they aren't transmitting 'electrons'. They are 'pulling in' magnetic current along the entire length of the transmission lines. If you find some of his previous threads, you'll see that is his central argument... there are No Electrons... only Magnetic Currents.

Eventually, what I think we will see is 'distributed generation'. Where everyone has their own power plant, thus the need for Any transmission system, A.C. or otherwise, is moot. The entire industry will be gone, as, once everyone can produce energy as they need it, on site, then, yes, 'dc' may be the norm, as the 'transmission problem' no longer exists.

And then, we have the Keshe Foundation, with their own technology, but I have yet to see any technical data on it, so cannot comment as to whether it is producing "ac or dc"... September is the 'big date' for them, and it will be interesting to see what they are proposing.

In Unity, Peace and Love

7redorbs
26th August 2012, 23:50
They are 'pulling in' magnetic current along the entire length of the transmission lines. If you find some of his previous threads, you'll see that is his central argument... there are No Electrons... only Magnetic Currents.

Said really nicely here Kindred. You have my sincere thanks and gratitude. You do get how this is working.

All my work has been unfunded, I have worked alone. I have no reason to be lying to you or to deceive you. At best people who remain skeptical should concentrate on my misconceptions of how A.C systems work and my misconceptions about Tesla's work, if there are any. To do that though a great deal of experience and quite extensive background reading is required. In any case Jim Le Surf of St. Andrews University tells us that negative resistance, an invention mostly attributed to Tesla and his Tesla Magnifying Transmitter, can account for an infinitely increasing voltage in the parametric transformer. The only problem is, that a "mysterious current" from somewhere else appears to retard it.

This is the "cosmic" or "earth" current. And thus should be considered in your parametric transformation. It has been suppressed and only a handful of people have any basis or clue to how this secret military technology would work, in fact, it is boasted that it is a theoretical technology only, that the magneto dielectric system, of "two way electron currents" never existed, and that the longitudinal wave remains as theoretical. OF course this is regardless to the fact that the Marconi Wireless station in Bolinas operated for a number of years using this technology, fashioned on Tesla's ideas and consisting of the two currents of 291,000 miles per second (electrostatic component longitudinal) and 186,000 miles per second (transverse sinusoidal electromagnetic) component. It is interesting to note that the longitudinal wave's unit is "per time" wheras the transverse unit of measurement is "space/time". Algebraically and mathematically this can equate to a simple experiment of a string of infinite length existing accross a universe.

The transverse component being the petit nature of the dogma of science shaking it up and down wildly to exhibit but a small speck of nothingness in terms of movement, speed, and velocity and amplitude.

The longitudinal component being the superior Tesla wave of "lost science" pulling or pushing the wire only, exhibiting an infinitely fast speed, a 100% "efficiency", and transmission of any electrical potential "completely regardless of distance".

Einstein is dialing 911, and so are many scientists. Unfortunately the problem is they are not aware of this, or they would not have been misled, and built upon a false knowledge. It is true, what they say, if the A.C line doesn't do what I say, I'm crazy, but if it does do what I say, then the entire world has been misled. Energy scarcity is a lie, enjoyed by the privileged rich to subvert and control the few, by patent monopoly and by economic terror.

A device that spins indefinitely like a planet. This is what I am declaring, and it is not difficult to test.

Best,
A

Carmody
26th August 2012, 23:53
According to AC theory as it stands and magnetic theory as it stands, transformers should not work.

Yet they do.

7redorbs
26th August 2012, 23:59
According to AC theory as it stands and magnetic theory as it stands, transformers should not work.

Yet they do.

Trust me, I have a basic electromagnet here, and when I switch it in air I get 1000's of volts. When I switch it without an air gap (like can be found in fork knife switches) using a G.E switch with minimum distance high speed contacts, then the voltage amplification effect disappears altogether. Quite simply there is more electricity running around than you started with, running around, not a lot, but enough for it to be useful in large bulk form. Without the air gap, it vanishes. All modern equipment are designed to get rid of these "incredibly damaging effects".

If incredibly damaging is getting more lightning bolts out than you put in, like dirty lightning found in nature, then these are the most incredibly damaging effects that have ever been known to exist.

So timing is important in getting the voltage from the charged air the same way that the aeroplane can when flying. When you remove the air for the electricity to jump between, and increase the velocity of the switch, then those extra free "tesla" volts disappear. This is total proof in my mind, but I have been quite thorough and provided at least 3 naturally occurring phenomenon in nature, and in the earths magnetosphere that might explain A.C effects without the incessant need exhibited by modern science and mathematics today to invent a new term. Rather, in this case we go back and we look at what is happening and consider a new inductive reason, by logical assessment and step by step and indeed, as you have said, we are brought to a conclusion that is impossible, yet the transformer works, and so, an adjustment is required unlike that made by Heaviside in the original Maxwell Equations.

I think that Quarternions probably have some answers but more work needs to be done

Best,
A

ThePythonicCow
27th August 2012, 00:04
My video demonstration shows this effect clearly.
I was unable to get anything clearly from your video. There is no explanation, no conceptual models, equations or theories, no circuit diagrams, no clear visuals on what all is involved in your circuit or how the components are connected, ... Just someone making sparks and some measurable voltage, touching a battery jumper cable clamp to a couple of wires, and, thankfully, silence after the background music ended at 9:20.

I really want to be clear here. I have made this entire post because of the great misconception that exists in society about Alternating Current (A.C) Electricity.

As I have said, we are taught in school, as children, and as college students, and university engineers - that A.C is more efficient, but we are not told why.

The reason why A.C is more efficient is because more magnets are being pulled from the air ..
So you're not disagreeing that AC transmission is more efficient, just not for the reasons we are taught?

I'll agree with that ... though I don't understand the electricity-magnetism of Maxwell, Tesla or (perhaps) Keshe, I'll agree that what is taught is not right.

However telling me magnets are pulled from the air didn't help me toward any better understanding.

http://www.buzzle.com/img/articleImages/274772-146-23.jpg

A magnet.

bluestflame
27th August 2012, 00:05
wanna access an abundant supply of energy , i can imagine a circular configuration to access it through an energetic portal , creating the portal in the centre of the device

7redorbs
27th August 2012, 00:05
Paul,

Please read what I have stated how I believe, specifically, an A.C transformer works and what can be done with it. It's important to note I havn't disagreed with you. You said the A.C transformer was more efficient. What you didn't say was how! I have said how I think it works for you to see, and if you think it works different there is a space below for you to do that ;-)

I think everyone will agree, schematics and descriptions, and scientific terms, and mathematical equations are great, but if you do not have the how - like the how I provided - then there is no proper description for the transformer, and thus no proper mathematics or schematics.

This is akin to saying if you do not understand how electricity works, then you do not understand how to work with it. The logical reasoning behind this statement is that if you do not understand how it works you do not have the proper way to represent it mathematically or logically, without a how. The how is important. So describing A.C , or bidirectional polar currents as "more efficient", that tells us "what it is" - an assumption, it doesn't tell us how that assumption works. It tells us it's efficient. It tells us - nothing.

Best,
A

ThePythonicCow
27th August 2012, 00:08
By the way, tangentially related to this thread, Veterans Today has a good piece on Tesla: Serbian Genius:Nikola Tesla – Tesla Museum (http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/08/21/serbian-geniusnikola-tesla-tesla-museum-belgrade-serbia/)

ThePythonicCow
27th August 2012, 00:12
Please read what I have stated how I believe, specifically, an A.C transformer works and what can be done with it.
I have been unable to make sense of your opening post on this thread, after a couple of attempts now at reading it.

7redorbs
27th August 2012, 00:14
Paul,

An A.C transmission line is more efficient for other reasons than "A.C is more efficient".

The reason why the A.C Transmission line is more efficient is because the bi-directional pole changes in the transmission line over time (lengthwise). As a result of the push and pull (lengthwise), there is a middle point, a zero point, if you will, also known as a cross-point, where the pressure in the transmission line is neither positive or negative. AS a result, the transmission line becomes neutral, and positively charged magnets run from the surrounding thin air into the transmission line (crosswise). This is a basic transmission line problem.

That is why A.C transmission is more efficient than D.C.

Because in between the A.C cycles, that the D.C doesn't have, magnets flow in from the earths poles.

R.C.A and electrical companies have known for over 100 years, that planets, and the sun, affect transmission lines. The reason for this is actually because the suns and planets change the amount of magnets in the air and the earth. If geologists knew how mountains were formed, and what earthquakes and volcanoes were, then I expect they would have a firmer grip of the complex subject at hand here. It is simple though when you know how, and that is what I'm trying to show, for your average joe,

These systems of cumulative oscillations were theorised and demonstrated by C.P Steinmetz of General Electricity company, and Dr. Nikola Tesla of Westinghouse Electrical Company. There are much more complex transmission line problems involving the dimension of time and polarity change than this simple A.C line.

>However telling me magnets are pulled from the air didn't help me toward any better >understanding.

yes, I know, I appreciate that, but that is what my findings are. It was disconcerting to me too that the magnet was responsible for the electron, talk of quackery I thought. Then I did 2 years of experiments and found out for myself, just like Leedskalnin did. Except I had better materials and a head start, and his guide to help me. I think the reason why you find that magnets being pulled in from the air so ridiculous, is that is what you were taught to believe otherwise. This is what I started talking about from the start. I think we are taught wrong

It has taken a decade for me to unfool myself, and discover these mens work you know. I didn't just decide the air consisted of magnets, but the students, they don't decide for themselves any more than today's scientists and mathematicians are taught to, but all of the great maxwellian laws they quote, were derived from practical mens experiments, and I think that is revealing. That is why i decided to see what electricity was for myself, because it was clear that they didn't really know, and neither did I

There is a lot of talk about free energy, and "proof" , are these men insane? The sun is wireless conveying trillions of watts, and so is the moon. All wirelessly. Regardless of distance. The physicists tell us the gravity wave might move regardless of time. This is revealing. They build windmills and dams, yet ignore the wireless force that motivates them all. This is akin to developing technology you can sell vs technology that can solve world problems permanently. (Things you cant sell)

It is clear to what Tesla was committed to, and Leedskalnin and I claim to be committed and in good faith committed to in the same cause and I share here a lifes work, freely, and without asking for anything in return. I am quite penniless right now and ask for nothing, and I ask for you to consider that and the careful facts I place herein.

Best,
A

ThePythonicCow
27th August 2012, 00:41
What is a "magnet"? Apparently you are using the word in a different way than I understand it (see the horseshoe magnet image in an earlier post of mine in this thread.)

ThePythonicCow
27th August 2012, 00:47
>However telling me magnets are pulled from the air didn't help me toward any better >understanding.

yes, I know, I appreciate that, but that is what my findings are. It was disconcerting to me too that the magnet was responsible for the electron, talk of quackery I thought. Then I did 2 years of experiments and found out for myself, just like Leedskalnin did. Except I had better materials and a head start, and his guide to help me. I think the reason why you find that magnets being pulled in from the air so ridiculous, is that is what you were taught to believe otherwise.

I don't think you understand what I am saying.

I am not saying that the explanations of yourself, Leedskalnin, Maxwell and Tesla are ridiculous because I was taught otherwise.

I am convinced that what I was taught is wrong, and that these geniuses better understood these things.

I am saying I cannot figure out what you saying ... it sounds to me like you saying that magnets (as in pieces of magnetized iron) are pulled from the air into the wire carrying AC current.

I'm quite sure these geniuses were closer right than most ... but what to heck are you saying? Can you explain the theory, the concepts, ... I don't accept truth because some great person proclaimed it, or because someone else accomplished something that seems quite impossible while claiming to make use of that insight. I accept truth because I understand it.

Kindred
27th August 2012, 01:04
I don't think you understand what I am saying.

I am not saying that the explanations of yourself, Leedskalnin, Maxwell and Tesla are ridiculous because I was taught otherwise.

I am convinced that what I was taught is wrong, and that these geniuses better understood these things.

I am saying I cannot figure out what you saying ... it sounds to me like you saying that magnets (as in pieces of magnetized iron) are pulled from the air into the wire carrying AC current.

I'm quite sure these geniuses were closer right than most ... but what to heck are you saying? Can you explain the theory, the concepts, ... I don't accept truth because some great person proclaimed it, or because someone else accomplished something that seems quite impossible while claiming to make use of that insight. I accept truth because I understand it.

One can view some of 7RO's videos and see what he's doing. After reading his first posts, and delving into some of the particulars, I realized what he was discussing and revealing. What we call 'electric current', is truly Magnetic Current. Magnetic North current flows one way, Magnetic South current flows the other way, and they spiral around each other while passing along the surfaces of conductors.

Magnets contain and 'hold' this 'spiral' formation within their molecular structure, whereas, the Earth's (as well as the Sun's and Moon's) magnetic field 'feeds' all our 'electric systems'. We don't truly 'create' these magnetic currents, we 'tap' into them, and use them. This is an inherent aspect of the 'ether' that Tesla and Leedskalnin understood.

However, this is Not to say that I 'completely' understand it, but having been in the electrical industry, I get the gist of what 7RO and the others are telling us. If you can, get a copy of Leedskalnin's book 'Magnetic Currents'. A good read, particularly if you are a tinkerer, as he gives Lots of projects to do so as to acquaint oneself with the distinct aspects of this 'Magnetic Current'. One of the more interesting aspects is that each current (North or South) is truly somewhat 'independent', but they work best when in balance. Leedskalnin shows how most batteries produce more 'North' currents, than 'South' currents. Quite interesting!

In Unity, Peace and Love

Anchor
27th August 2012, 01:07
7redorbs,

In my opinion you are on to something, but there is clarity missing in what you are writing here.

Some things that may help:

Construct a lexicon of the words you are using, and explain what you mean by them - starting with magnet.

Stop trying to take pot shots at established theory - on Avalon we are aware that most of it is bollocks and you are preaching to the converted.

Simply break down what it is that you are trying to convey.

It may be helpful if you are willing to spend some time in a (moderated) Q & A format.

Start with the basics and work from there.

Rocky_Shorz
27th August 2012, 04:36
he started talking about it in a Tesla thread, the magnets he speak of are particles Protons and Electrons that are the same, actually opposites of a magnetic particle, it just depends which direction it is pointed as it passes the measuring device...

amazingly simple...

but a mind blowing revelation to those who understand what he is sharing...

7redorbs
27th August 2012, 13:32
Here, what do people think this might be?

Scientists and citizens alike ought to explain what this is to themselves using their conventional theories of science and engineering before dismissing the very specific statements that have been made here.

To do so in my mind is akin to ignoring Tesla's work at Wardenclyffe and his Colorado Spring notes, which particularly indicate the desirability of the elevated capacity, this is mostly due to the fact that the permanent magnet poles are equal on a ground level, but not when elevated, they become unequal.

This is important

hIkNY5xjy5k
Best,
A

13th Warrior
27th August 2012, 14:24
Hi 7redorbs,

I find myself in the same position as Paul; I believe you understand the phenomenon that your are trying to explain but, the message isn't being conveyed coherently...

I understand that you are saying magnets are pulled in at the zero points of the sin wave form of an AC circuit. As you've stated yourself that this is a neutral point so, if this is neutral then where is the pressure differential(or polarity) that allows the magnets to enter the circuit?

Perhaps what is happening is that the magnets are pulled/pushed into the circuit from just above/bellow the zero point until the RMS value of the sin wave is reached?

I watched the video you've posted on this thread and i really can't come to any conclusions by viewing it other than i'm inclined to believe that intermittent connection(bouncing switch) to the DMM is causing the meter to have fits and isn't actually reading 1000's volts. Have you tried the same experiment with an analog meter to see if you get the same results? Also, it appears to me that what you are doing is pulsing a DC circuit?

Kindred
27th August 2012, 16:30
Here, what do people think this might be?

Scientists and citizens alike ought to explain what this is to themselves using their conventional theories of science and engineering before dismissing the very specific statements that have been made here.

To do so in my mind is akin to ignoring Tesla's work at Wardenclyffe and his Colorado Spring notes, which particularly indicate the desirability of the elevated capacity, this is mostly due to the fact that the permanent magnet poles are equal on a ground level, but not when elevated, they become unequal.

This is important

hIkNY5xjy5k
Best,
A

As to the video with the huge arcs, I had tried to find them per this post; http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?48535-Electricity-is-not-what-you-think.-What-it-is-and-how-they-invented-it.&p=538294#post538294

As to some 'better explanations: Here's a few links to other postings, relative to what 7RO has been trying to convey:
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?46312-Tap-on-Tap-off-the-tapper.&p=514331&viewfull=1#post514331
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?46312-Tap-on-Tap-off-the-tapper.&p=516826&viewfull=1#post516826

As stated before, I do feel that if one takes the time and effort to read Ed Leedskalin's book 'Magnetic Currents' and perform some of his experiments, one may understand more directly what is being discussed. For me, just reading it, and seeing how the experiments were performed were adequate to understand the principles involved. Here's a link to the Scribd version:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/242432/Ed-Leedskalnin-Magnetic-Current-Illustrated

There is also the Eric Dollard videos where he dicusses some of the math behind Tesla's concepts. here's the link to his videos: http://pesn.com/2011/05/09/9501830_Eric_Dollards_Talk_on_Longitudinal_Wave_Energy/

In Unity, Peace and Love

7redorbs
27th August 2012, 16:39
Great stuff Kindred, Dollard and Tesla , quite coherently explained how their devices and experiments worked in their experiments, patents and books. As did Leedskalnin.

I recommend for people still struggling to understand to make an effort to read their books, my work is based on their logical and engineerable conclusions ;) There is nothing mystical about this, just some of the descriptions I am giving, they are unsettling for most electricians, physicists and engineers. We need to do something about that, and this is my attempt.

cannot say how valuable enough the Dollard SFTS lecture is available on youtube that kindred has pointed out . There is easily more than 100 times as much information as is required to verify the culpability of this phenomenon, it does without doubt require further research, but the prehistoric idea of the charge existing on the surface of the conductor still exists, as does the barbaric scientific notion that the magnetic field is a static, non moving current. In my experiments I have determined the magnetic field to be recirculating and moving at incredibly high speeds, and, this requires the dielectric field of antithesis, to be considered, which as Dollard, Steinmetz, and many of my contemporaries are quick to point out. Particularly leedskalnin in the methodology of explaining A.C it shines through very readily, the MAGNETIC FIELD is not STATIC.

Science considers it static, non moving. Just take your basic electromagnet, and everything you know about science that is right, and adjust it so that the magnetic field is orbiting around the electromagnet, rather than the lines of force sticking out. That is the only readjustment that is required, the only readjustment required in electricity, engineering and the sciences is, and I mean the ONLY READJUSTMENT REQUIRED.... is... that the magnetic field is moving. It just so happens this small adjustment, has immense implications. Like energy scarcity becoming a "joke of monumental proportion".

that is where my experiments started, when it was claimed in a book I read that this was the case. Being technically minded I did not believe it, nor did I believe that waves that travel faster than light could exist, nor did I believe that the light wave we have today consisted of the faster wave. It does, and that is what I'm trying to share. If you find the "proof" of my work difficult to comprehend, or my descriptions unhappy , I recommend Tesla Colorado Springs Notes and Eric Dollards books Primary & Secondary Coils and Wireless Power.

I have read them both, they are extremely enlightening on this subject,

Best,
a

Laurel
27th August 2012, 17:11
Laurel - I too work(ed) in the lighting industry, until just last year... was a custom product designer, and have previously worked in the electric utility arena. Yes, the LED's themselves work on 'dc', but the point by 7RO is that, truly, what we've been taught is that a generator, at great distances, has produced the 'power', which was 'transmitted' to the user. He's saying that this concept is somewhat false, in that they aren't transmitting 'electrons'. They are 'pulling in' magnetic current along the entire length of the transmission lines. If you find some of his previous threads, you'll see that is his central argument... there are No Electrons... only Magnetic Currents.

Eventually, what I think we will see is 'distributed generation'. Where everyone has their own power plant, thus the need for Any transmission system, A.C. or otherwise, is moot. The entire industry will be gone, as, once everyone can produce energy as they need it, on site, then, yes, 'dc' may be the norm, as the 'transmission problem' no longer exists.

Kindred, your information is wonderful. My point is that I see changes in the industry literally every week. The pace is unlike anything I've seen first hand in my entire career.

While I'm not arguing at all with the concepts in this thread, I think it's important to look at the application side as well. How easily will it be to convert all of the average home-owner's appliances, etc? Will there be one big converter to handle the whole house?

~ L

7redorbs
27th August 2012, 17:26
Laurel, we are talking here about deriving energy from the magnetic field of the earth and the sun, and the stars, nothing else. We are talking about driving machinery in the millions of Kilovolt amperes from the very force the electricity grid seeks to shield itself from. Aurora Borealis is the light that is produced from this cosmic energy, and it is has been viewed as a plague at power stations for a very long time (SEE ANOMALOUS VOLTAGES IN TRANSFORMERS circa 1910 publications). WH and GE struggled with these things. They were eliminated as "intereference".

This "interference" that the electricity grid "wants nothing of" , is capable of driving all of our machinery without cost in the same way it drives the very mass of the earth to rotate in it's entirety. They can't sell that though. It's wardenclyffe. It's a no go. People would just prefer it doesn't work, but the sun is working in it's inductive and electrostatic qualities just fine. The sea is moving in the trillions of watts per second. The scientists build dams and windmills!!!!

But the thing driving the thing they are powering their dams and windmills off?! It is wirelessly inducted from the sun!!! It is not hard to grasp ladies & gentleman!

This is in serious disparity with modern electricity. However many "new agers" and "self proclaimed archaelogists" consider that the pyramid builders were using it. It's an opinion, but one that can be technically tested with the works of these men. Having looked into the accounts of Hawass et al I am not satisfied with the current explanation for the operation of the pyramids and their function as burial chambers. Apparently archaeologists make very poor Egyptian priests, and even worse electrical engineers. Leedskalnin, the man that I speak of so fondly, is historically known to have claimed he knew the secrets of the pyramid builders. What an interesting remark, given what he has left behind. His books and his newspaper advertisements, and the peices of art and pictures he left at coral castle showing the sun and the earth and some rays in between them, and, also, something behind the sun! I think this is the cosmic force he speaks about, but that is speculation that part, the rest is not! This is a factual account of the statements of these men, and my pursuit of their aims

I am also talking about making more than immense quantities of electricity with some small amount of electricity. Eric Dollard makes the claim to have made "unlimited electricity from the square root of -1". Then the Navy stole all his stuff. This is an ongoing theme.. If we observe how a weather pattern amplifies existing currents, it can become more obvious how dirty lightning is able to produce more electricity than the volcanoe puts in it.

There is nothing complicated here! Just some serious readjustment required, and closer observation of nature .

Best,
A

Lifebringer
27th August 2012, 17:46
I dug what you were saying. Perhaps you are a "INFJ" personality type. They are usually the intelligient thinkers and ponderers of solution, after seeing the "whole picture on the sum of the whole."

A sort of put yourself in that soul's place, walk in other's shoes to understand.

They are rare on the planet, but are needed to keep civilization in logical and common sense brotherly love. I noticed that our generation between the ages of 45 and 65, are not afraid of bogeyman tactics of old. WE know there's no Santa, Easter Bunny, or Halloween witches under our beds. WE have a sense of unity and love, regardless of color. If a person is "bonkers" then realize the "bonkeritis" doesn't go for just one color. I've noticed a few selfish and arrogant individuals in the creation of the 20th century PLAGUE HIV/AIDS.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgiMqgjS-zM

Heartless bass turds, everyone of em. His only discomfort, was the right questions, backed by the guy's own research creation program for stocks, and being embarrassed for being busted, creating a biological genocidal targeting desease, to depopulate, those "tptw" deem unworthy to live among them.

I really do think, that if they had their way, the "mad minds of eminent domain" will bypass the rule of law, and just corporate puppet take all the citizen's and future generation's resource wealth to put in their coffers before their mortal heartless derierres, hit the box for a dirt nap.
They can never own it all, they can never spend it all, just the addiction of accumulation of money, their GOD OF WALL STREET ELITES.

If you've heard of Vegas, well Wall Street is New York's vegas. Only they spend other people's money on the table as "kitty."

Laurel
28th August 2012, 03:26
Laurel, we are talking here about deriving energy from the magnetic field of the earth and the sun, and the stars, nothing else....
It is not hard to grasp ladies & gentleman!...
There is nothing complicated here! Just some serious readjustment required, and closer observation of nature .

These are lovely concepts but take it a step further and explain how this will be practically applied for the common, everyday person. How easy will it be to convert entire countries from AC to DC?

The fantasy of the idea is ONLY the first step. Keep going.

7redorbs
28th August 2012, 11:07
It's not a fantasy. It's not a a lovely concept Laurel. It's how the earth rocks are charged by the sun. It is also how life builds it's mass up. From the mass of the sun, which is turned into light. It looks to me, what the granite in the great pyramids of giza are doing. Taking in the sun's magnetism and storing it as a weak field throughout the immense mass of the structure, a sound chamber exists inside.

It's engineering science. The reason why the earth has a magnetic north and south pole, and a running current , is because of the sun. Not says me, says engineering science, says NASA. Says the best quantum electro dynamics theories. What I am suggesting is not "new" nor is it "fanciful" or "fantastical". Merely rock, and metals absorb light as heat, and magnetism, like the giant lump of metal that the earths core really is. The earth is a giant metal conductor. The sun is a giant inductor. This is actually a fact not disputed by science. The meaningfulness of it is disputed, not the factual account. The earths magnetic field, is definitely coming from the sun, and other planets. It is a battery.

Granite slabs, like used in the Giza Pyramids "burial chambers" appear to store magnetic current in the stones, inside is a "chamber" or "sound base" where the Sarcophagus is, did you know if you strike the rock sarcophagus, it rings like a bell? Edward Leedskalnin tells us to ring the bell twice. Once you have a rock, or metal with magnetism in it, and you expose it to sound something special happens. The pyramids at Giza are designed this way. I have found I can produce unlimited amounts of voltage this way, and I chose to share it with you. I see now that this was a mistake.

If you do not understand , you are welcome to say, but do not accuse of fantasy or "fancy thought" what you do not yet understand

Best,
A

TheVoyager
28th August 2012, 16:34
Very interesting thread.

I am still struggling with the information and trying to understand it... possibly because I've been trained - brainwashed in the education system and our mind find it difficult to deal with something that goes beyond the official paradigm.

modwiz
28th August 2012, 17:45
It's not a fantasy. It's not a a lovely concept Laurel. It's how the earth rocks are charged by the sun. It is also how life builds it's mass up. From the mass of the sun, which is turned into light. It looks to me, what the granite in the great pyramids of giza are doing. Taking in the sun's magnetism and storing it as a weak field throughout the immense mass of the structure, a sound chamber exists inside.

It's engineering science. The reason why the earth has a magnetic north and south pole, and a running current , is because of the sun. Not says me, says engineering science, says NASA. Says the best quantum electro dynamics theories. What I am suggesting is not "new" nor is it "fanciful" or "fantastical". Merely rock, and metals absorb light as heat, and magnetism, like the giant lump of metal that the earths core really is. The earth is a giant metal conductor. The sun is a giant inductor. This is actually a fact not disputed by science. The meaningfulness of it is disputed, not the factual account. The earths magnetic field, is definitely coming from the sun, and other planets. It is a battery.

Granite slabs, like used in the Giza Pyramids "burial chambers" appear to store magnetic current in the stones, inside is a "chamber" or "sound base" where the Sarcophagus is, did you know if you strike the rock sarcophagus, it rings like a bell? Edward Leedskalnin tells us to ring the bell twice. Once you have a rock, or metal with magnetism in it, and you expose it to sound something special happens. The pyramids at Giza are designed this way. I have found I can produce unlimited amounts of voltage this way, and I chose to share it with you. I see now that this was a mistake.

If you do not understand , you are welcome to say, but do not accuse of fantasy or "fancy thought" what you do not yet understand

Best,
A

No mistakes. Gifts. Lack of gratitude is a sad trait in some. Sometimes it is just poor language skill/usage that is at work, as I think is the case with Laurel. You are allowing me, and others, to make some breakthroughs here. You are making great sense. Impatience and hang ups on language are the adversary here. Please filter it out.

modwiz
28th August 2012, 17:55

Kindred, your information is wonderful. My point is that I see changes in the industry literally every week. The pace is unlike anything I've seen first hand in my entire career.

While I'm not arguing at all with the concepts in this thread, I think it's important to look at the application side as well. How easily will it be to convert all of the average home-owner's appliances, etc? Will there be one big converter to handle the whole house?

~ L

I think it is reasonable to say, "Give me that problem to concern myself with". It is unreasonable to distract and suck energy out of an idea that is still not a reality yet. Let these ideas come forth, please. 7redorbs seems put off by your queries. You should be in perception of that. Is your real goal to drive him from posting this? Your questions and remarks would seem to have other real utilty . Personality disorder is another possibility.

I consider this to be a most important thread. A nice change. Hope instead of fear. Very refreshing.

13th Warrior
28th August 2012, 18:09
There seems to be a bit of bluster in this thread and i hope we can get past this and down to brass tacks?

I'm asking questions to try and understand the concept and not from an angle to try to "debunk" the theory...

In my heart and mind i know this energy is available and in unlimited quantity. The problem is the energy is in a incoherent form; the solution is the device that can organize the energy into a coherent and usable form.

I don't have to be the one who figures this out but, if no one else is willing or able to...

It's been awhile since I've been immersed in electrical theory but, the concepts are creeping back into my mind.

It's said that in an inductive circuit that the current lags the voltage by 90 deg. so, when the voltage is at the zero point the current will be at peak...is this the condition that allows for the magnets to enter the circuit?

How does power factor correction fit into this equation? Would power factor correction improve the design or hinder it?

13th Warrior
28th August 2012, 19:49
Some good clues here; i really think he's onto something...gotta trust the guy wearing Thor's Hammer!

v2L7a1jMJNU

BY0Rn56uAMY

7redorbs
28th August 2012, 20:29
Poole knows a thing or two but I have not seen him with a working A.C "Air" device. Some understandably sceptical people point out it remains to be confirmed I have that, I appreciate this.

My external resistance calibratable analogue galvanometer arrived. More soon. Modwiz I appreciate your words, I genuinely want to share this because I now can see how important it was to Tesla Reich and Dollard. It now has a special place in my heart.

Best,
A

13th Warrior
28th August 2012, 20:35
Poole knows a thing or two but I have not seen him with a working A.C "Air" device. Some understandably sceptical people point out it remains to be confirmed I have that, I appreciate this.

My external resistance calibratable analogue galvanometer arrived. More soon. Modwiz I appreciate your words, I genuinely want to share this because I now can see how important it was to Tesla Reich and Dollard. It now has a special place in my heart.

Best,
A

My first thought is if Poole is having trouble getting a working model going it's because the wire diagram produced by the two cover sheets of Leedskalnin's books aren't as simple as they look; by just connecting two wires to create the open circuit...

7redorbs
29th August 2012, 14:28

Best,
A

My first thought is if Poole is having trouble getting a working model going it's because the wire diagram produced by the two cover sheets of Leedskalnin's books aren't as simple as they look; by just connecting two wires to create the open circuit...

Poole is not far from it though. Poole is a good man who deserves to be commended for his efforts as equally as Jeremy Stride,

Best,
A

Rocky_Shorz
29th August 2012, 16:07
Laurel, we are talking here about deriving energy from the magnetic field of the earth and the sun, and the stars, nothing else....
It is not hard to grasp ladies & gentleman!...

These are lovely concepts but take it a step further and explain how this will be practically applied for the common, everyday person. How easy will it be to convert entire countries from AC to DC?

The fantasy of the idea is ONLY the first step. Keep going.

well this could lead to self powered appliances, DC draws in current naturally where A/C needs it to be pushed all the way to the appliance...

imagine buying a fan that doesn't need a cord, or batteries...

nomadguy
30th August 2012, 07:05
7redorbs
If at all possible can you focus for a moment on "Induction"?

Thanks everyone, I am still reading and re-reading this content. Very interesting thread so far!

TargeT
30th August 2012, 22:16
7redorbs
If at all possible can you focus for a moment on "Induction"?

Thanks everyone, I am still reading and re-reading this content. Very interesting thread so far!

I have trouble grasping that part as well.

7redorbs
6th September 2012, 00:51
A primer before full publication of my work.
nBxkl5IT5m4

superconductivity in iron converting iron mass to energy, at double energy plus of input! Burning Iron metal, like coal and getting those electrons without G.E or Pacific Gas.

Taking on the world, it is a dangerous business, because... there is no business in it,

It will all be in my book Technology for a New Future. Including proof that the electric field passing at 90 degrees to the wire, actually causes magnets to run in from the earths ground. It's not the "electrons" doing it themselves. It's the electrons enacting the earths magnets to fill up the iron,

Those struggling to understand why this is significant. Electricity is now free. And so you can run your car off this iron bar without fuel and turn your motor with it's electricity. Like a steam engine, except burning iron. It is, so efficient I think a single peice of iron no bigger than a thumb should get you around the world a few times,

I rest my case ladies & gentleman
Best,
A

TargeT
6th September 2012, 06:41
your video cuts off at the end when it sounds like your explaining what was going on, that is just a piece of iron with a conductive wire wrapped around it?

also the video start when your talking with music is a bit hard to understand (I'm terrible at accents other than my own).

I'd love to read your book, I suppose it will be fore sale soon?

7redorbs
6th September 2012, 12:18
What pressure can do for you and electricity on an "empty tank"

2WJVHtF8GwI

Tesla's best discoveries still not understood by the common man. The book will be available soon my friend ;) Don't worry!

Gravity changes at the equator, just like the magnetism does ;) Isn't that great? Yeah, thats great. Let me introduce you to my flywheel.

Don't worry it will all be there. All these questions will have answers.

Best,
A

7redorbs
7th September 2012, 11:14
What if negative resistance exists?

WxrhT8dPnAo

Tony
7th September 2012, 13:21
Thank you for this thread.

7redorbs
7th September 2012, 14:13
Thank you for this thread.

Thank you most of all for reading it friend,

Best,
A

Nick Matkin
7th September 2012, 16:25
I guess I must have missed something here, but I thought AC was simply more efficient to transmit over wires than DC, simply because AC can be generated at one voltage/current and transformed to much higher voltages but lower currents to reduce resistive losses.

Lets say an AC generator produces 1000 volts RMS at 100 amps (100,000 watts into a resistive load), stepped up using a transformer to say 10,000 volts/10 amps (still 100 kW if you ignore relatively low resistive and transformer losses), or if you like, 100,000 volts at 1 amp.

For anyone not familiar with electricity, the point of transmitting AC at high voltages and low currents is simply to reduce heating of the transmission system, (i.e. the wires, transformers, etc.) that get the electricity from the generating plant to your home. That heat would be wasted power. Nothing special about that. The system is not 100 percent efficient, but much better than generating AC for the US at 110 volts (230 volts in Europe). If we did it this way, absolutely HUGE THICK cables (using present technology) would be required to deliver the power needed to each home. To generate 100 kW at 110 volts the cables at the generator would need to carry 909 amps. Imagine trying to do that over a few miles, let alone hundreds! (OK, you could use room-temperature superconductors, but not sure they're available in the necessary quantities yet!)

Yes, all electronic devices need to have various DC voltages within them, typically, 5, 12, 24, 50 volts (and about 25,000 volts for any CRTs still in use), so DC transmission looks attractive.

So, if we decided to do what Edison wanted to do, generate and distribute DC, what voltage would we choose? As we now know, for efficient transmission over any distance, the same rules apply as for AC, i.e. generate it at high voltages and low currents. "We'd do it on a small scale, maybe a zero-point energy unit in every home - no transmission problems then!" Indeed not. So what voltage? 5, 12 volts or more? Don't forget, reducing DC voltage is fairly easy, but stepping it up can be inefficient as you must turn it into AC then back to DC!

Lets say 12 volts DC is decided. Nice and safe. No problems with electrocution or insulation. Fantastic for LED lighting. Many/most electronic devices will run nicely off 12 volts, all that stuff in your car for example. But cars don't have 3 kW kettles, toasters, tumble dryers or 15 kW cookers! You could run a 15 kW cooker off a 12 volt supply, if you cold afford (and handle) cables probably as thick as your wrist that would carry the necessary 1,250 Amps! (And have you any idea how strong a magnetic field 1,250 amps DC would produce in cables running in your home?)

I think AC has a future for some time yet...

Regards,

Nick

TargeT
7th September 2012, 22:55
Nick, I think you did miss quite a bit, the thread isn't really about AC long haul transmission, its more about the phenomenon(s) that accompany electrical transmission & how certain of these phenomenon (that reportedly produce more watts than was input) have been ignored (or buried).

he is trying to describe this and says he has tested it (see his videos).

I find the idea of this all very interesting, and am trying to catch up with what he has posted, though I'm not feeling like I have a "firm grasp" on the concepts yet. (even this explanation may be off a bit)

Kindred
7th September 2012, 23:22
I guess I must have missed something here, but I thought AC was simply more efficient to transmit over wires than DC, simply because AC can be generated at one voltage/current and transformed to much higher voltages but lower currents to reduce resistive losses.

I think AC has a future for some time yet...

Regards,

Nick

Nick... having worked in the electric utility industry for 14 years, I can truthfully say that what 7RO is talking about IS Known... by a Few, but the reality behind his concepts, and those that Tesla knew, is not taught. I'll provide the links to the various threads that he has started, in sequence beginning with the first (Tap on, Tap off...). If you peruse these items, you will begin to see what he's talking about. In a few of my own posts in these threads, I've synthesized some of what he's saying into some 'easier to understand' speak, although I'll be the first to admit that I'm still learning about the consequences of these understandings.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?46312-Tap-on-Tap-off-the-tapper.&p=505218&viewfull=1#post505218

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?47691-Edward-Leedskalnin-s-secret-of-the-Pyramid-Builders-Perpetual-Power&p=525972&viewfull=1#post525972

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?48166-Electrical-Advertisement-A-message-to-experts-Build-your-Windmills-or-go-direct&p=532964&viewfull=1#post532964

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?48535-Electricity-is-not-what-you-think.-What-it-is-and-how-they-invented-it.&p=537723&viewfull=1#post537723

Enjoy! (warning... its a Lot of reading, but well worth it if you are truly interested in knowing...)

In Unity, Peace and Love

Mad Hatter
8th September 2012, 04:58
For those formally trained who may have a hard time getting their heads around some of this it may pay to question some of what is still being taught as gospel today.

This is from Tom Beardens site and although he may be off the mark with some of what he points at he has in my opinion made a decent effort to try and, shall we say, re-gauge some of the mathematics to align with current experimental reality... of course such an approach is deemed as a complete fail in the eyes of current academia but for those with eyes to see.?..

Flaws in Classical EM Theory

1. Eliminates the Internal EM Inside the Scalar Potential.
2. No Definition of Electrical Charge or of Scalar Potential.
3. Equations Still Assume Material Ether Per Maxwell (Unchanged).
4. Use of Force Fields in Vacuum is False (and Known to be So).
5. Treats Charge q as Unitary Instead of Coupled System q=ř(q)m(q).
6. Confuses Massless Potential Gradients as Forces (See #3, #4).
7. Does Not Utilize Mass as a Component of Force (See #23).
8. Erroneously Assumes EM Force Field as Primary Causes.
9. Topology of EM Model Has Been Substantially Reduced.
10. Does Not Include Quantum Potential or Action at a Distance.
(something Uncle Albert really had problems with :-P )
11. Does Not Include Superluminal Velocity of Inner EM Components.
12. Does Not Utilize Extended Near-Field Coulomb Gauge Effects.
13. Does Not Include EM Generatrix Mechanism For Time Flow.
14. Does Not Unify Photon and Wave Aspects (Requires 7-D Model).
15. Does Not Include Electron Spin and Precession (See #19, #24).
16. Treats EM Energy As Existing in "Chunks," Instead of as Flow.
17. Confuses Energy and Energy Collection (See #16).
18. Discards Half of Every EM Wave in Vacuum (See #22).
19. Erroneously Uses Transverse Vacuum Wave; It's Quasi-Longitudinal.
20. Arbitrarily Regauges Maxwell's Equations to Eliminate Overunity Maxwellian Systems.
21. Omits Phase Conjugate Optics Effects (Which are the Rule in Internal EM).
22. Does Not Include EM Cause of Newtonian Reaction Force.
23. Erroneously Assumes Separate Force Acting on Separate Mass.
24. Confuses Detected Electron Precession Waves as Proving Transverse EM Waves in Vacuum
(Remnant of Old "EM Fluid" Concept).
25. Due to Error in String Wave, Omits the Ubiquitous Antiwave.
26. Assumes Equilibrium; Not True Unless Include Vacuum Interactions.
27. Higher Topology Required, to Model Electromagnetic Reality.
28. Lorentz surface integration discards giant Heaviside curled energy transport component.
29. Has nothing at all to say about form of EM entities in massless space.
30. Eliminates the infolded general relativity using EM-force as curve agent.
31. Does not include longitudinal EM wave phase conjugate pairs as time domain oscillations.
32. Does not include EM mechanism that generates time flow and flow rate.
33. Does not include time-excitation charging and decay.
34. Does not include time-reversal zones.

@ 7redorbs
What if negative resistance exists?

Well... Gabriel Kron certainly thought so and even built a few for GE.

Question: In the video you posted along with that statement, is the copper coil in the foreground part of the circuit you are using?

Thank you in advance for your time and energy

<Sorry for the interrupt I just had a need to bookmark and bump another brilliant Avalon thread>
<resume normal program>

Nick Matkin
8th September 2012, 16:02
Thanks for the info, TT, Kindred and MHatter. Well unfortunately, like many others, I am handicapped by a conventional engineering training/background/experience, but I have no problem accepting what I may have been taught was... incomplete. It just served me well to design/build/operate equipment which functioned (usually) as predicted.

We all know science is littered with dogma, when the truth is plain to see, once you know how to see it. (The opposition to the theory of continental drift/plate tectonics, despite literally 'mountains' of evidence being a classic example.)

So, I wonder... how different would the world be if scientific endeavour one day reveals that classical EM theory is incorrect/incomplete and corrects the flaws above in post #52?

Regards,

Nick

Mad Hatter
8th September 2012, 18:13
@ Nick
So, I wonder... how different would the world be if scientific endeavour one day reveals that classical EM theory is incorrect/incomplete and corrects the flaws

As some wag put it "Scientists only have to convince their peers that something works but Engineers actually have to make things work" and keeping in mind another apparent truism that science seems to advance one funeral at a time...I'm banking on people with skill sets such as yours to think outside the box to make that different world and leave the current crop of scientists to quibble about how it was done after the fact.

There are no ifs or buts about it, the paradigm shift required for humanity to embrace FE is huge and why most of those involved in profiting from the current methodologies, either directly or indirectly, fight tooth and nail to maintain the $tatu$ quo.

Once the energy issue is solved that leaves shelter, food and water to be addressed properly, by comparison how hard could that be?

Kindred
9th September 2012, 12:06
Here's a quote directly from the Keshe Foundation's discussion of Magnetism:

Magnetism
(release date 8.1.2005) - REF 23
In this paper it is written, "The question is where did the Magnetism come from? This is the Secret of creation. The world is made of one thing and only one thing and that is Magnetism. Its combination and interaction with its own different strength fields makes it appear as different Matter. The rest of creations are the outcome of these interactions of different strength of this thing called magnetism and the forces it creates. Magnetism is the origin of existence and the real singularity in its full meaning".

http://www.keshefoundation.org/en/media-a-papers/scientific-papers/114-list-of-papers

From this it can be discerned that 7RO is absolutely correct in his statement that 'all there is, is magnetism'... as both Tesla, and Leekskalin also understood.

It can also be found on this page, an explanation of how the Earth's magnetic field is Really produced... which includes the concept of a 'central sun'... Just as Nassim Harramein has postulated. THIS is Why all these understandings are being ignored and sidelined as strongly as possible by the current powers. These understandings will completely undermine the current energy and power/control paradigm as it stands today.

I strongly urge everyone to read and understand these excerpts, and, if possible, to disseminate their information as widely as possible. The more that are aware of this knowledge, the less likely it can be squelched and forgotten.

In Unity, Peace and Love

Mad Hatter
10th September 2012, 04:18
The link in Kindreds post to the Keshe foundation comes with a trojan...

Location: www.keshefoundation.org/en/media-a-papers/scientific-papers/114-list-of-papers
BLOCK_RISK 19
Access has been blocked as the threat Mal/HTMLGen-A (http://swi1-0.p.link.sophos.com/t/en/Mal/HTMLGen-A) has been found on this website.
Of course one can't help but wonder who might have put that there and why...

ThePythonicCow
10th September 2012, 05:24
The link in Kindreds post to the Keshe foundation comes with a trojan...

Location: www.keshefoundation.org/en/media-a-papers/scientific-papers/114-list-of-papers
BLOCK_RISK 19
Access has been blocked as the threat Mal/HTMLGen-A (http://swi1-0.p.link.sophos.com/t/en/Mal/HTMLGen-A) has been found on this website.
Of course one can't help but wonder who might have put that there and why...

The odds are quite good that this is a false positive. If I understand Sophos correctly, it is for Mac's, and if I understand Mal/HTMLGen-A it only runs on Windows (despite what it says at your Sophos link). Unfortunately, your report doesn't provide enough additional detail to be sure, probably because Sophos didn't provide you much more detail. The check for Mal/HTMLGen-A can apparently trigger incorrectly in pages using google-analytics.com, which that Keshe page uses.

Disclaimer: I am running on Linux, not Windows nor Mac. For that reason, amongst others, I could easily be mistaken in several of the details in the previous paragraph. :)

7redorbs
10th September 2012, 06:23
I can now confirm I am able to reduce the resistance of the copper cable of fixed length to less than 1/2 of it's original ohmage. It was achieved by applying a rapidly breaking down D.C supply for an A.C pulse in the transformer coil, I find that the resistance of the complete coil, which should be positive - is dipping to zero. Then for the impossible, the resistance drops below zero, and stays there. If that was not enough, then is the unbelievable. The resistance of the fixed length transformer coil, keeps dropping still. It is now below zero. So for each impression afterwards, on the transformer coil, there is an excess current in the wire that would not have otherwise been there (the resistance will only be positive in a constantly connected system).

This is akin to saying a constantly connected system is capable of giving a constant current. In my system it isn't constantly connected, so neither is the current. Timing is important. If you leave it constantly connected like all of the transformers that work today, you will not be able to reduce the metal coil's resistance temporarily to zero, like I have in this 1 hour video. Then, for each 12volts at 20amps I apply thereafter, the resistance of the wire is reduced , and so the voltage is higher. Therefore this "electromagnet" is in fact an amplifier not dissimilar from the operational amplifier or opamp as boasted by the science men.

However, I have noted that the iron's high internal resistance, causes voltage to decrease, and as a result causes a rapid drop in resistance when the power is removed. This is the part that nobody see's because of the way G.E generators work. Here the irons internal resistance appears to be a driving force for generating current. Where an infinite resistance would be the most ideal power source.

There is more proof that this is an amplification effect. The iron, you might note, it does not "catch on fire" immediately, and boil at the 2750C. First the iron core fills up, and, when it fills up with so much magnetism, the internal resistance of the transformer coil actually surpasses the range of my ohmmeter. As a result, the admittance of the iron is low because of the saturation (density of magnetism). Or rather the iron is Dammed up, and full, and once it gets full, then the constant flow of electricity in it causes the resistance to rapidly increase.

The reason why my system works is because I don't let the iron get full of magnets, I pull away the charge at the right inertial frame, so that the iron resistance is mitigated. When there is a push there is a positive resistance (charging). When there is a pull there is a negative resistance (discharging).

The experiment speaks for itself and doubters are welcome to continue. I will be very curious to listen to your explanation of the superconductivity of my coils with 0 resistance, and, with the negative resistance that follows in achievement.

gHNOvB9HI3s

Now people are going to be surprised by this.

The truth of it is, you will never get these sort of results unless your goal is an infinite internal resistance, or obstruction to your magnetic current (electricity), and to vary it. I have found varying that extremely high internal resistance , as a differential potential, it results in a negative point I/V range much in the same way as is present in a Gunn Diode.

It can be used for the synthesis of voltage in step-ranges from 10kV to 1TV range. I am only using one negative resistance magnifier, but Tesla and Leedskalnin, used multiple in serial and parallel as to increase the multiplicative effects.

I am still having problems accepting this myself, which is why I will enjoy to see what other peoples opinions are, and as always, this will help me formulate the best description and explanation.

Without sounding mean, if I am right, and that is an if, science should be compared to furry creatures which frolic woods and rustle trees and bushes looking for things they can use for nesting. I believe for all species then, It is only a matter of time. Until they by Chance fate have the power to alter the course of history, based on nothing but a passing observation. One which is used already but, it's important essence missed by others, The ability to reduce transformer coils resistance, temporarily, for the next A.C stop start. The ability to reduce transformer coils resistance below 0 with an ideally high external resistance.

It's worth noting this power source with a load, will increase it's efficiency, given the internal resistance. This is not magic. Merely the fact that a very high internal resistance will increase voltage because voltage is a potential difference, and therefore any ideally high internal resistance, such as a fusion or plasma reaction, and it's high resistance, is capable of channeling vast amounts of almost unimaginable energy, in the same way the sun converts millions of cubic tonnes of hydrogen into wireless energy every second.

My theory is that the negative resistance is actually a result of the "blue" arc that travels up from the ground. This stream of inward current from the environment into the transformer is usually suppressed, or ignored, by the immense power of a normal power supply. If the power is kept the same, and the contact varied, then, the blue-arc, will have time to establish the negative field in the metal, and then the apparent contravention of the conservation of energy.

We all know that the electrons are motivated, like a mechanical machine, to spin, and, we know that if it were not for this wheelwork of nature spinning the mechanical electrons, then, the chemical reactions would not work anymore, and the battery would not make power.

So the atoms, in their natural state, and their wheelwork of rotation. It is against the conservation of energy, because they are moving without consuming a known energy source. The still atoms, the "energyless" "fixed state" atoms.

They are actually in a constant state of energy and movement. So, if only perpetually rotating atoms can create electricity in the battery, then, only perpetual rotating objects, will be able to create electricity indefinitely aswell. Of course you may say, these are simple statements to make, but unfortunately they are not. All atoms at rest, what we call zero energy or the neutral state, they are actually exchanging energy somewhere, or they would not be spinning around. So the goal really is to create an A.C magneto that does what the atom can do, that is big, because we know if that is spinning around all the time, then we are getting the electricity all the time aswell.

Many will not like this, but that is what I have sacrificed my life to give, a chance that I easily could not have had

Best,
A

7redorbs
13th September 2012, 08:20
Ladies & Gentleman, I cannot say enough that it disapoints me in my heart that there are not more people interested in these phenomenon.

You do realise this may be the missing connection between magnetic current and gravity? The missing connection between electrical current and the 90 degree flow of magnetism inwards relative to it from an external source other than the electrical field. Reverse resistance and zero impedance, the scientists tell us are impossible, for if they were all energy would be abundantly cheap and free. Electrical generation devices would create energy from the thin air and pull it in to them. And long transmission lines would have a resistance of exactly zero, and absolutely no losses whatsoever.

It is of course somewhat a great shame that more people were not interested in these important phenomenons.

For instance in the Kecksburg UFO case, nobody has put it together that all the eyewitnesses heard a "fizzling" sound which they described as "not unlike a mag-welder". This statement may be revealing, for if it was not a burning rock from space, given the military having advanced tracking systems for such things, it would seem strange that eyewitnesses would see multiple extraction armed army officers for such a thing and a flat bed truck removing the object. Is this normal activity for military to recover meteors at night with a flatbed? Many witnesses retracted their statements for radio broadcasts mysteriously.

I have noticed when working with these strange magnetic, possibly Tesla-overunity effects (as Tesla he himself described this fizzling at low voltages). In my case 12V and 18A enters an iron bar and sets it on fire, 15 amps is able to leave it, and so 3 amps is only spent reducing the iron to it's constituent protons electrons and neutrons. Or rather, releasing the North and South Pole magnets for driving turbine and electrical system of the iron, as if it were wooden coal, and then powering your device with it.

There is much deeper connections than just the "Nazi Bell" or "Kecksburg" , or even the "strong smell of sulphur" nearby so-called alien beings and poltergeist demons. Are you people realy convinced these demonic creatures exist? I am certain of it, but not for the very mainstream deceptions and reasons that are given. The clue, if a UFO, or an alien space ship is really an alien space ship, is of course in an article by Nikola Tesla called "True Wireless". I transcribed the whole thing for my book, and he even explains the effect can be used in craft potentially like the Kecksburg. Tesla states that it would be a great pity if man was prevented from traveling to space with these energy contraptions. Did somebody go to space with these contraptions? Or did somebody else in space possess them?

My book is pending release on 12.12.12. Technology for a New future. I have collated pictures proving my point about the non-existing electrons and the true path of radio waves through the earth around coil & transmitters. It shows many things including the Egyptians and Mayan snakes and symbols. It even appears to show pictures of men holding staffs, made souly out of a violet etheric mixture. The experiment also shows a swaying axial orbit of the so-called negative charge electrons, proving once and for all that not just the negative charge is rotating in one direction, but the positive charge rotates in the opposite direction, meeting it and alternating, which causes an axis change between 15 and 45 degree's to the electrical flare, this can be seen in my previous 1 hour video. The device is a serious one, and it is capable of modifying the mind and the pinneal gland itself.

If you men and women really are new agers that want the answers to the pyramid builders and the "Alien technology", or the "True Tesla Wireless". You need look no further. All of it is here, including non-locality and entanglement effects. Aligning electrons with magnetic fields causes a "coupling" of magnetic kind, maybe because electrons are positive and magnetism is positive and negative. JJ thompson advocates subsequently called Tesla's discovery of aetheric energy the electron and it was generally forgotten a voltage of any given value could be obtained by the Tesla vacuum tube. Repeat, yes, you do hear correctly, Nikola Tesla designed a vacuum tube that can store INDEFINITE amounts of voltage. Such a thing does not exist today, a testament to the proof that the bgovernment and military took a large step back long ago. One that not only Tesla warned about, but described in it's marvel of flying ships, worthy of king solomon himself, and how, such things are at the risk of a government and military takeover.

One needs look no further than R.C.A David Sarnoff , G.E & Sony Electrical company spinoffs to see where this "free enterprise" has brought us. Are you sure it is free enterprise? Again, are you sure those negative electrons and positive protons are not the positive north and negative south pole? Are you sure those air gaps are not neutrons or equators?

--

NmYNi-k3-3U

Before my research work I knew nothing about electricity. The only thing I knew was that nobody knows what electricity is. So I thought I am going to find out why they do not know. I thought that if electricity could be made and managed for over a hundred years, and the makers do not know what it is, there is something wrong about it. I found out that the researches were misled by wrong instruction books and by one-sided instruments. Volt meters and ampere meters are one sided. They only show what is called by instruction books positive electricity, but never show negative electricity. Now you can see that one-half of the electricity escaped their notice. If the researchers had used the same kind of equipment I use to demonstrate what magnetic current is, they would have found out a long time ago what electricity is. The positive electricity is composed of streams of north pole individual magnets, and negative electricity is composed of streams of south pole individual magnets. They are running one stream of magnets against the other stream in whirling irght hand twist, and with high speed.

Sunlight is light when it passes through some obstruction like the air, by going through an empty space it is not much of a light.

The new book Technology for a New Future will be released by the end of this year.

Best,
A

7redorbs
13th September 2012, 10:08
"He described relativity as a 'beggar wrapped in purple whom ignorant people take for a king.' In support of his statement he cited a number of experiments he had conducted as far back as 1896 on the cosmic ray. He has measured cosmic-ray velocities from Antarus, he said, which he found to be fifty times greater than the speed of light, thus demolishing, he contended, one of the basic pillars of relativity, according to which there can be no speed greater than that of light.”
-- New York Times, 7/11/35.

Mad Hatter
13th September 2012, 14:55
Mad Hatter dons his twisted semantic logic cap

<for a bit of fun bumping this thread...>

In the Einstein's famous equation: E=mc2

E stands for the energy of the object in question.
m stands for it's mass, and
c stands for the speed of light in vacuum,
( which is: c = 2.99792458 108 m/s )

To be fair... is it not the case that this implies, not that nothing can travel faster than the speed of light, but nothing with MASS can travel faster than the speed of light (in a vacuum)?

Logic would then dictate that a photon(discrete packet of light) traveling at the speed of light in a vacuum must have a mass of no greater than zero.

Hm... of course we where all taught that 0 even if multiplied by a really really big ferkin number still equals nothing, nada, zip, zero!!

So if we plug the mass of the photon '0' into that equation we get...

E = 0 x c2 thus we get E=0 for a photon traveling at the speed of light in a vacuum.

Does that mean all light is stationary but the vacuum is moving away very very very quickly? :p

<resume normal programming>

hardrock
13th September 2012, 18:23
Mad Hatter dons his twisted semantic logic cap

<for a bit of fun bumping this thread...>

In the Einstein's famous equation: E=mc2

E stands for the energy of the object in question.
m stands for it's mass, and
c stands for the speed of light in vacuum,
( which is: c = 2.99792458 108 m/s )

To be fair... is it not the case that this implies, not that nothing can travel faster than the speed of light, but nothing with MASS can travel faster than the speed of light (in a vacuum)?

Logic would then dictate that a photon(discrete packet of light) traveling at the speed of light in a vacuum must have a mass of no greater than zero.

Hm... of course we where all taught that 0 even if multiplied by a really really big ferkin number still equals nothing, nada, zip, zero!!

So if we plug the mass of the photon '0' into that equation we get...

E = 0 x c2 thus we get E=0 for a photon traveling at the speed of light in a vacuum.

Does that mean all light is stationary but the vacuum is moving away very very very quickly? :p

<resume normal programming>

Wouldn't that mean that all mass is stationary and the vacuum propels it or is that too simple? My mind is a churning........

TargeT
13th September 2012, 18:51
First the iron core fills up, and, when it fills up with so much magnetism, the internal resistance of the transformer coil actually surpasses the range of my ohmmeter. As a result, the admittance of the iron is low because of the saturation (density of magnetism). Or rather the iron is Dammed up, and full, and once it gets full, then the constant flow of electricity in it causes the resistance to rapidly increase.

The reason why my system works is because I don't let the iron get full of magnets, I pull away the charge at the right inertial frame, so that the iron resistance is mitigated. When there is a push there is a positive resistance (charging). When there is a pull there is a negative resistance (discharging).

The experiment speaks for itself and doubters are welcome to continue. I will be very curious to listen to your explanation of the superconductivity of my coils with 0 resistance, and, with the negative resistance that follows in achievement.

so its sort of like a swing? your allowing a full build up then pulling the source sort of like "pumping" your legs at the right moment on a swing.. perhaps that's not a good example

Could you analogize this to kenetic energy, how are you timing your current drops, just by instinct or are there any "clues" as to when full internal resistance is reached?

it sounds to me like your creating a great vaccume & allowing the surrounding environment to fill it with your on/off power pulsing, is that correct?

Kindred
14th September 2012, 00:35

2WJVHtF8GwI

Tesla's best discoveries still not understood by the common man. The book will be available soon my friend ;) Don't worry!

Gravity changes at the equator, just like the magnetism does ;) Isn't that great? Yeah, thats great. Let me introduce you to my flywheel.

Best,
A

I particularly like this analogy shown in the video...

the Absence of something, draws Other somethings towards the place of Absence.

I'll suggest that the 'longitudinal sparks' are Incoming... Not 'emitting' (to my eye at least )

In Unity, Peace and Love

TargeT
14th September 2012, 01:22

2WJVHtF8GwI

Best,
A

I'll suggest that the 'longitudinal sparks' are Incoming... Not 'emitting' (to my eye at least )

In Unity, Peace and Love

yeah, I'm wondering if the resistance drop is related to the rise and fall of AC voltage, maybe you I wonder if it can be related to a pulse generator or something of that nature.

7redorbs
14th September 2012, 15:16
so its sort of like a swing? your allowing a full build up then pulling the source sort of like "pumping" your legs at the right moment on a swing.. perhaps that's not a good example

Could you analogize this to kenetic energy, how are you timing your current drops, just by instinct or are there any "clues" as to when full internal resistance is reached?

it sounds to me like your creating a great vaccume & allowing the surrounding environment to fill it with your on/off power pulsing, is that correct?

This is a good analogy and can say it is very close to what I feel is happening. Really appreciate your replies on this one. I like a lot of what is being said.

Remember E= M * VL^2

VL being velocity Light

Tesla saying Velocity of Wave = (PI / 2 )* VL

Notice that tesla gives two speeds for his velocities but einstein only gives one. I wonder why. Could it be the delusive electron? The positive electrical charge? Yes it could, there are two currents, not one. Tesla and Leedskalnin knew this and now so can we. I am proud of the folks that have specifically applied themselves and even I have been surprised how quickly they can come up with an explanation that is not unlike mine nor Tesla's.

Interesting isn't it?

I may not have mentioned it but I recently came up with a way to generate electricity from just gravity from orbiting satellites, like a water siphon, gravity is what some might dislike me to call the north and south pole.

Look mum, no solar panel! but son how are you getting the solar power? The same way the earths core does ma!

I'm also working with electrical conductors which change their lattice structure during electron rotation. (oops no electrons ma part 2!). Sarcastic humor added for effect

Best,
A

Kindred
14th September 2012, 23:34
First the iron core fills up, and, when it fills up with so much magnetism, the internal resistance of the transformer coil actually surpasses the range of my ohmmeter. As a result, the admittance of the iron is low because of the saturation (density of magnetism). Or rather the iron is Dammed up, and full, and once it gets full, then the constant flow of electricity in it causes the resistance to rapidly increase.

SO... 7RO... This begs the question; What's the frequency? [Kenneth]

(which leads to a musical interlude ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWkMhCLkVOg

I'll point out that some of the earliest 'ufo' reports that I remember reading about, back in the 80's, related that these craft affected the observer's compass' such that they began to rotate at a frequency/rpm of about 1/sec.

7RO... Sound familiar?

I think this will be the next required area of investigation. To operate efficiently, a feedback circuit will be necessary - using the natural impulses to create the timing 'break' that appears to be of importance.

In Unity, Peace and Love

TargeT
14th September 2012, 23:51
Interesting isn't it?

Very intersting, I'm pretty clueless when it comes to electricity (maybe an advantage?) and it seems that reading anything on the topic may be close to a waste of time (based on the info you have put on this forum) I've been trying to catch up with more of the BoarderLand's material (spesificaly E. Dollard) but even then a lot goes over my head...

I don't supose there's much reading material (aside from your book.. haha) out there that could help in this situation is there?

Kindred
14th September 2012, 23:57
Interesting isn't it?

it seems that reading anything on the topic may be close to a waste of time (based on the info you have put on this forum) I've been trying to catch up with more of the BoarderLand's material (spesificaly E. Dollard) but even then a lot goes over my head...

I don't supose there's much reading material (aside from your book.. haha) out there that could help in this situation is there?

Have you looked at Ed Leedskalnin's book 'Magnetic Current"? I posted a link to a free version in one of these threads... a simply written piece that may help. You can probably find it as easily as I did. It was on 'Scribd', if I remember correctly.

Here is the post:
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?49052-Modern-Electrical-Systems-Crimes-against-Man-THE-Sabbath-of-the-New-Science&p=545074&viewfull=1#post545074

TargeT
17th September 2012, 22:01
that scribd link doesnt seem to work, I found the text here: http://keelynet.com/unclass/magcurnt.txt

Magnetic current is the same as
electric current is a wrong expression. Really it is not one current, they are
two currents, one current is composed of North Pole individual magnets in
concentrated streams and the other is composed of South Pole individual
magnets in concentrated streams, and they are running one stream against the
other stream in whirling, screwlike fashion, and with high speed. One current
alone if it be North Pole magnet current or South Pole magnet current it
cannot run alone. To run one current will have to run against the other.

Kindred
17th September 2012, 22:13
that scribd link doesnt seem to work, I found the text here: http://keelynet.com/unclass/magcurnt.txt

Well, I'm glad you were able to find one that you could read... that's what counts... I will say, I just clicked on the link I provided in that post, and it worked fine... so, some will be able to read it there, others will have your link to use.. Two Sources Are Better than One! Thanks for the update!

DeDukshyn
17th September 2012, 23:39

Makes me think of the absence at the center of the earth that created the attraction of particles to form the planet .. or at the center of the sun, an absence of Source .. a separation from Source. A Being that has seen itself as separated from Source, creating in this realm the effects of creation via that distinguished vibration that vibrates on it's own without refreshing itself in Source (oneness). Who is this being at the center of the earth? Gaia? Lucifer? the human collective consciousness? (our religions, myths and folklore would have you believe Lucifer).

Just stopping to conceptually expand on your comment via a thought experiment ... ;) As you were! ;)

7redorbs
20th September 2012, 15:47
I wonder what electrical engineers have to say about this

BcXaGa0VEiw

I was left speechless. What i'm working here is with what Tesla and Leedskalnin, Dollard and Reich was working with.

Best,
A

TargeT
20th September 2012, 20:13
The lighting in this latest video is much better, I can clearly see the large chunk of steel (Iron) wrapped with copper (it appears) resting on top of what looks like an all thread rod (bent into a U) with a larger amount of copper wound on to each end of the "U" equally.

so your using copper and iron (Iron being important according to Ed Leedskalnin's book )

is it your understanding that the resistance slowly building back up as magnets fill the iron again? (as its a small magnet vacuum after you lowered the resistance?) any chance we could see a diagram or two & maybe a build list for your experiment?

the wire you are touching to the piece of iron, what is that connected to? the middle of the U all thread rod?

anychance you could give a break down of what you think is happneing during the different parts of the video?

7redorbs
20th September 2012, 23:54
Target, currently I am unable to answer your questions but I do have my own opinion about what is going on and have practical applications for use. I appreciate the other videos had bad lighting it wasn't really the intention, but I'm glad to have done an experiment in the day for once.

Here is the second clue anyway. I hope it finds your way.

Hint: electrons go one way around the circuit loop. Right?

http://www.conspiracy.co/coral-castle.png

;)

Something exciting about the structure of iron.
Best,
A

7redorbs
21st September 2012, 00:14
One D.C terminal connected to frame.

Other terminal connected to 1 end of iron. Other end of iron connected to top primary wire and secondary bottom wire fuse-point of transformer.

Frame connected to bottom primary wire and secondary top wire fuse point of transformer.

IT's not your average B&Q , Homebase or Wal-Mart stuff. It's everything that Einsteins glorified electromagnetism isn't. For the other answers I'm inclined to suggest buy the book, not least because I require urgently funding to continue my larger experiments, but mostly because of the time it would take to repeat things that are already in the book. But most importantly the labour and love that has been put into producing this work I hope is sometimes self evident by the elegance which certain things are put, I can assure you the descriptions i the book are elegant, 100,000 words of it now. And pictures like the one above which defy explanation, without the assistance of terms produced by Tesla. My book will go on to explain that there are 4 types of current.

1Alternating current
2Direct Current
3Impulse Current
4Oscillating Current

1 , 3 and 4 are attributed to the great genius Nikola Tesla and Direct current is attributed to the great contributor of efficient electrical systems Edison of General Electricity company.

3 and 4 notably do not exist anymore.

They were "deleted". The problem is that the very first radio and electrical system of great sophistication being the marconi plant was based on 3 and 4 and 1 and conveyed not one electron, but two electrons, one in which traveled at the speed of light as a transverse wave and another that traveled 105,000 miles per second faster as a longitudinal wave, throughout the same transmission line.

Deleted they will stay.

I fear I will be the bearer of bad news when I explain what they have done to the only earth current system in existence.

It's gone. Not to worry it is not mine. But it did not make watching poor Eric Dollard suffer any sweeter. It was bitter. It was like watching a beloved animal die a slow death rolling in poison whilst thugs poke repeatedly until all that is movement and is good is still and bad and embittered. What terrible men - and what can be said? That we let them? That is how it is turning out. People are not really that educated, but it is okay right, because if this free energy technology, the energy synthesis that eric dollard says works for sure existed then we would be using it, right? Dollard must be a fraud. right? Wrong.

damned these luciferians they would imprison us on this planet and quack terms like protection and sterilization, like hypnotized criminals chanting the greed-barrel of indulgence as if they were some authority in the availability of space throughout the world. These mens world are as small as the earth, and they would rather quack their terms than listen to their redemption. Such people are too busy making a living or contributing to the passive force that is the direct suppression of genius.

I do not mean to sound coy, but I wish you knew what was going on. Eric Dollard being a fine man whom throughout his 20 years of existence has never been seen to speak an out of place word to anyone, even those whom directly attacked him. DEscribes these men as human filth, He has lost it. It would be nice to say that it was becasue he was insane, or wasn't the foremost expert in the Tesla system, and that the entire Landers telluric wave system was destroyed and stolen by illegal means.

Because it can't be proven, because it's fiction, because if it really existed we'd be using it, right? Right? Not right, Tesla invented the system marconi used to begin with. R.c.A removed that. Eric Dollard worked at r.c.a from the age of 15. So whilst idiots quack on about haarp good men die.

Sorry to get a bit carried away, but this **** is serious you people need to wake up before some other good man dies fights trying to stop hillary and party from destroying any electrical history that is left of Tesla. It is a sorry state of affairs that the system that was stolen from tesla is being targeted, as one would expect it was devoid of that elusive faster than light tesla technology that [b] cant possibly exist[ /b] because it goes against everything we know about science and have confirmed to a very high standard of cerification, right? - but it isn't devoid of it. And it has to be a sorry story that people would rather listen to ARt bell about the latest haarp conspiracy, because the man that really knew, and considered such things to be total trite, had actually recreated millions of dollars worth of tesla's achievements and demonstrated the elusive transmission of electrical power REGARDLESS OF DISTANCE, it is destroyed again.

There exists few places left which have the marconi and R.C.A pre rhombic-d technology left, and it is my hope that my book is released before the luciferian cult that you new agers are so crazy about really move in and imprison this whole planet forever.

Sounds like a joke, but you all, HAVE BEEN WARNED

Best,
A

TargeT
21st September 2012, 05:25
I'm not afraid, I'm interested and have a modest income and modest intellect that affords me the ability to pursue that which I choose; I would like to pursue this topic but I suppose I will have to wait to purchase your book as you seem to want that to be the route I should take.

I sent you a private message offering to buy the book early, but if that is not an option I can wait till December.

I think I'm at least starting to get an idea of what this system is doing, especially with the "timing" being correct, much like an impulse/shock wave generator (I've seen some that function off water, one that functions off "magtricity" should be very similar)

anyway anything else you care to share is appreciated.

7redorbs
24th September 2012, 08:45
Target, I wish you didn't have to wait for my book to come out. It's 106,000 words at the moment and about 300 pages. It's all being self published by myself as a result of the content, I am not up for it being sanitized or "Improved" by a world publisher.

I really appreciated your private message offering to buy the book, the support is meaningful to me, and I remember clearly getting your message, I have been working as thoroughly fast as I can due to unforseen circumstances. Certain new sections of the book had to be added because, they came after Eric Dollard. They took everything (as was briefly mentioned).

The system is all about stretching the atoms ;) Tesla's best work involved this hissing sound. I'm using 12V and 20A, and the iron is at about 3000K here or 2850C, about what it is required to boil iron. Obviously with a very high current I could carve iron like it was butter, and with a very high voltage, such as akin to lightning, I will be able to carve up rocks and split them into two,

Here is the final trailer

1FkndNw3S84

Best,
A

7redorbs
25th September 2012, 09:19
come on guys, i Can't do everything. I need help, and friends, just like any other inventor.

9LnjWDCyYuE

!

Best,
A

TargeT
25th September 2012, 20:54
Let me know what you need, I have access to every tool imaginable at the "hobby shop" on base (wood working, metal working, mechanical etc..) I'm familiar with MIG and TIG welding, plasma torches (so much fun!) and a few other tools that I could see being useful in experimentation like this (as well as HIGH out put power sources) I could easily be doing something other than drinking / reading / playing computer games / surfing the web all night.

I'll check out your new videos when I get a break from work, thanks for the update.

Kindred
25th September 2012, 22:38
7RO... what do you need? I don't have any money, but I do have time and some resources available to me, as well as I have my own multitude of tools. Just the same, TargeT seems to have much more 'stuff' available to him, particularly the welders and such.

Keep us abreast of what it is you need, and I'm certain those that can help, will do so.

TargeT
26th September 2012, 09:34
come on guys, i Can't do everything. I need help, and friends, just like any other inventor.

9LnjWDCyYuE

!

Best,
A

I kind of think I grasp some of the concepts that you post here, but honestly do not understand what is depicted in this video, I can make assumptions but just showing that doesn't tell me anything, it perhaps is "obvious" to you, but not at all to me.

7redorbs
26th September 2012, 13:26
A.C Cycles/Second
Impulse Current decibels/second
Oscillating Current cycle/decibels/second

This is an impulse-osc system. Like the Tesla and Leedskalnin systems.

Best,
A

7redorbs
30th September 2012, 11:12
To those that said they could help me. I am in urgent need of a 1.5 inch diameter Soft IRON rod/bar. It needs to be over 2 foot long.

Can anyone help me? I need this one badly, and will pay for materials and workmanship. Acquiring specific engineering components that are critical to the Leedskalnin and Tesla technology is most difficult today. Particularly finding wrought or soft iron of the correct dimensions for use,

Best,
A

Bo Atkinson
30th September 2012, 15:50
google:
"hot rolled" + wrought + rod + 1.5

or

google/shopping:
"hot rolled" + rod + 1.5

Plain (cast) iron needs higher working temperatures than steel and has minimal market applications compared with carbon steels (structural and tool uses)... As plain iron is more brittle, and hard to form, cannot flex like steel, plus the magnetic qualities are said to break down which lead to particular alloying for transformer iron, (according to the book Magnetism An Introductory Survey by E.W. Lee). In fact i have scavanged a beautiful old (industrial junk yard) electromagnets. With suspect iron core material which seem ineffective, due to long-use degrading, where the enamel insulation on the wires seems good, but the magnetic function is poor. I have seen window weights around 1.5" but short... I've got a big shackle (a U-shaped implement, with 1 5/8 inch shanks, each a foot long, but has beautiful eyes for rigging pins, shame to cut them off) . China is buying up all the old metals in this region, probably dumping their dollars before the bigger devaluations finally come. Besides, all metal junk yards have been closed to small buyers here a-bouts. A local friend who has since passed, did amass the largest collection of useful iron scrap, which i ever saw-- But a non-profit org owns it now and they were reluctant reluctant to sell small amounts.

I've been meaning to load up and listen to some texts of Leedskalian-- Who sounded to me, to use a different magnetic, or atomic or aetheric or physics or electrical metaphor than usual. Like other workers of the era, it can take some effort to sift around for the full body of work and separate from so many other speculative commentators. I do like to take each metaphor in it's own glass, drink it to the full, savor it whole and undiluted... Which also restrains my delving deeper, when little extent is to be found in a metaphor. There is far more to say than simply deny the original electron model, or to argue about the speed of light... There is tons of electronic development and metallurgy which does work. I've played with arc welders and plasma cutting, while making, things for other purposes. So sparking is not unfamiliar to me, while thinking about an e-metaphor.

TargeT
30th September 2012, 22:22
To those that said they could help me. I am in urgent need of a 1.5 inch diameter Soft IRON rod/bar. It needs to be over 2 foot long.

Can anyone help me? I need this one badly, and will pay for materials and workmanship. Acquiring specific engineering components that are critical to the Leedskalnin and Tesla technology is most difficult today. Particularly finding wrought or soft iron of the correct dimensions for use,

Best,
A

have any examples of what you are looking for?

7redorbs
22nd October 2012, 16:28
I am currently trying to get permission from Bill Ryan to post a thread on the sale of my book.

500 pages and It's almost done. It is at the Editing stage. Here I am below:

http://www.conspiracy.co/forums/attachments/main-wall/1257d1350612090-technology-new-future-attracts-special-e-mail-amateur-imap-bruteforce-attack-tfanf.jpg

I apologize for not responding to the offers of help here. the book has taken precedence. It is far more important! Hopefully Mr Ryan will be kind enough to allow me to post full details of the book on the forum. It is a very complete book.

I also told Bill Ryan I'm prepared to do whatever it takes to prove I am not trying to make money out of you kind folks here. There is a real history that I've documented which would simply blow your mind. Faster than light waves. Sure, That is tesla's invention called radio. :) Now you know why Tesla could not be seen next to General Electricities Steinmetz, and Einstein in the Edison Library photos! A huge military government military suppression and cover-up. hopefully I will live through this. not a joke! So Tesla was airbrushed out. Now we only use speed of light waves for radio and TV. What a shame.... This is not a joke.

Best,
A

TargeT
22nd October 2012, 19:04
Best of luck, if nothing else let us know when the book is finished!

Kindred
22nd October 2012, 21:01
Great to see a passionate work come to fruition! I can't wait to read it!

As to the materials you need. Here's a US web site that has all sorts of goods and materials. A little pricy, but covers just about everything. I know a number of businesses that use this outlet.

http://www.mcmaster.com/#

Now, to the specific material you were looking to get... Iron rod. I'll suggest you look through the metals section to get a feel for the information available - it is fairly complete, at least for a lay person. If you only go through the 'metals' section, you won't find the iron rod... So I did some pecking, and found this:
http://www.mcmaster.com/#standard-iron-rods/=ju33wh

1-1/2" round iron rod, 3' long... $37.15 US... ~15 BP, I believe... not counting shipping.

Also... do you have a sketch of the shape you need?

Have a gander and see if there's anything that fits the bill!

Happy 'gandering'!

In Unity, Peace and Love

7redorbs
20th November 2012, 22:25
After having messaged Bill Ryan several times I am now giving up in pursuing selling my book Technology For a New Future on this site.

It is such a shame that something so important has been ignored by someone who could do so much.

I could reveal so many things that would change physics and science. I can explain how gravity is synthesized by cosmic rays. Sadly though only people want to know about HAARP and other pseudo SOVIET Conspiracies. I have discovered that electrons do not travel through a wire, they push on the wire one end, and all the electricity from all our electricity cables came directly from the atom orbits of the wire.

The interesting thing about this is that the only reason why the wire conductor could move electricity was because the atoms electrons were already in movement. Even when un-electrified. Without this perpetual motion of atoms energy couldn't be sent from cable to cable. Yet still the Einstein "light speed" delusion exists. Ignored - this is. As I.

My work has gone unsupported largely by Avalon and their proponents - maybe they think they know better. It is this author and scientists hope they do. I find myself not being able to offer thanks to Bill Ryan or any other people, as much of the information I discuss is never covered by anyone I have ever seen.

Indeed I am one of the few people that can make a difference, but there is no help, there is no support, there is mostly silence. I cannot understand why. People should understand that if perpetual motion is the root of all electrical conductors working then, there is something wrong about electricity.

Many of us would rather believe we knew all there was to it, but I had to ask the had questions, I can't say how sad and sorry in my heart that many of you including Bill Ryan could not take the time or patience to really get an understanding of how important this work is.

Don't you think it's important, when talking about Tesla true wireless power (POWER, - not communications) that the sun and the moon WIRELESSLY CONVEY per second more power than is needed to run a continent for a day?!?!

Don't you think it's important for these "renewable" industrialist idiots, and the new age hippies alike to WAKE THE HELL UP!!

Coal power, wind power, ocean wave power, oil power, and solar power, are all from the WIRELESS Conveyance of the stars WIRELESS RAYS. They are all produced by the sun. ALL OF THEM. Coal is built up in tree matter by the sun, and oil mater is built up in vegetable , mineral and animal life that is brought up by the sun. Without the sun no energy can be made anywhere.

And the sun makes more energy per second than we use in century. Think about it.

Don't lose this. Because it is going to change the world if enough of you can see it.

Sometimes I wonder why this man risks his life as Dollard and Tesla, Reich and Leedskalnin did, if nobody will listen. Everything I have said is proven and provable with simple science. So the science isn't the problem, unfortunately, you, us , "we" the people - are the problem.

WE the people. Please stand.

Best,
A

norman
21st November 2012, 00:25
A great read. Interesting thread.

I'm left here thinking about what goes on at the semiconductor junctions in chips.

I'm not sure if this explains it better than what I was taught, or if it confuses matters by failing to account for the conventional principles ( that obviously work ) behind semiconductor junctions.

Any ideas on that stuff?

7redorbs
21st November 2012, 01:04
Norman. Good man. Great name. Relevant to this discussion!

Well. I can possibly put an end to that confusion. As electrical engineers, and scientists, chemists and so - we are all taught about electron valency and how the number of electrons protons and neutrons in the conductor have some effect on the conductors ability to convey the so-called electron from our electrical generators.

The problem is, the conductors - the so called conductors, that is - have the atoms with the electrons spinning around in motion already. What is difficult to comprehend here is, that the sole reason why the electron , with it's mass, can be conveyed at precisely or very close to the speed of light (Einsteins C) at the other end is the atoms pre-existing orbiting motion - and that is the sole reason for the conductors ability to transmit the electron. Indeed the electron entering, or I should say so-called entering the bound conductor is a relatively small speed in miles per second, but the speed at which electrons reach the other end is relatively instantaneous. Indeed may I remind you, the chemistry and physics of the electron conveyer belt of valent conductors DEPENDS on the pre-existing motion of atoms electrons around the wire. Indeed, the electron received at the end of any electrical transmission line is not, repeat, NOT the same electron that went into the wire. Very much so the pre-existing motion and atom's valency of the conductor and it's junctions as you put it, really lead to the arising of a current or transmission of any order. Also as established previously if the electron entering the bound conductor transmission line is moving at a relatively slow speed, then the very force responsible for the high speed transmission must be a combination of the entering vector motion of the electron in comparison to the synchronous action of the conductors atom orbits.

Indeed - as Lewey B Darson might see - there remains very little possibility of any of these secondary forces, such as light, magnetism , and electrical conductivity arising if it were not for the fact that all of these electrons were in motion.

INDEED - it very much seems in the more recent advances in the sciences such as the discovery of quantum particle physics and processes such as entanglement that if it were not for the motion of each atom, it would become very likely that it would collapse in on itself and most likely cease to be existent mass as we know it. Indeed, the perpetual motion of these electrons, in the atoms seems to account for the relatively large amount of space inhabited by any such thing.

Though - with such advancements, there is still the basic fundamental question to, what is the very real and asserted force which would cause each atom's electron's on this planet, and on others to motivate themselves around their positive pole and neutral pole particles - for if it were not this perpetual spin on these basic periodic elements, such as iron, and zinc and acid, then they could not make electricity and current from a battery.

INDEED - though the zinc electrons were spinning all of the time, even before added to the battery, so were the acid, and so were the iron electrons. So what is it that is the cause of the electricity? As in, really - what is the cause of the perpetual orbits of the atoms motion indeed not only accounted for the electrical and magnetic current in a iron zinc acid battery, but the motion also contributed to the electrical transmission line's ability to convey the electron at low speed entering to a relatively high speed at the other end of the wire. Then it was not the electrons going in the transmission line altogether, but how its negative charge effected the positive and negative charges in the bound conductor. All atoms have positive and negative protons and so-called electrons and the neutral particles, and then so do conductors, but the atoms have more electrons on the surface, so any object made up of the atoms must have more of the electrons on its outside, this is one of the prime reasons why the electrostatic charge exists outside , repeat, outside the so-called bounded conductor, and not, repeat not on the surface area. (C. P Steinmetz).

It gets more interesting from hereon, because, if atoms electron valency motion accounted for electric current for a battery as well as the electrical conveyance of electricity on a transmission line, then the absence of motion from iron would make it cease to be iron, and the change of input motions of proton and electron would make it continue to be something else, but the problem is knowing where the orbits are in the atoms when firing such things into there, this study is known as the process of alchemy - the scientists though have worked long and hard for a more technically sophisticated explanation to the synthesis of gold and other periodic elements from the combination of orbits of the positive particles of matter and negative particles of matter being launched at the nucelus of the atom - they call it the island of stability, but I do not believe they are openly learned about the discoveries of synchronous action discovered by the Great Nikola Tesla. Indeed, not only did the motion account for the conveyance of charge in the conductor transmission lines and the current from the combinations of zinc iron and acid orbiting electrons breaking down the matter, but it accounted for the properties of the periodic elements themselves, when the right combination arised in the scientists island of stability then the copper could be zinc, and the iron could be copper. Or the anode could be zinc and the cathode could be iron, 26 and 30 protons and electrons could have two sides on a magnetic flywheel orbiting around, and if the right connections were made then the flywheel might orbit like a spinning flywheel in space.

The vertical gravity and north and south pole magnets would not act against it in the Thompson and Rutherford spoiled apparatus. The small battery and the large battery would be connected in the proper way, and all the terminals instead of just 3 will be connected. Then the flywheel motion with it's outer magnets pole and it's inner magnet poles would be like the atom, and the anode and the cathode would ring twice for each cycle, and so putting back what was taken away by the same current. The only difference is the orbit of the magnetic flywheel is bigger than the atom and the perpetual motion holder's orbit.

So what was it again that kept the north and south poles in the atoms moving again? That is the "unknown" cosmic force. Why they invented quantum physics, because they had absolutely no idea. Such problems of thought and science, alchemy and philosophy though can only be obtained by inductive means.

Trying to save the world.

Best Wishes,
Adam

norman
21st November 2012, 01:57
It had never really dawned in my imagination that sending 'electrons' down a conductor could possible be instantaneously creating new elemental phenomena. But of course. It may in fact be creating, not new elemental phenomena, but more like creating element 'plus'. That 'plus' factor may be the conduit that can make 'energy' multiply.

This discussion is starting to make manufactured semiconductors look primitive and more like the way an airbrush works.

7redorbs
21st November 2012, 02:09
I knew as an electrical man you would enjoy that discussion.

Nikola Tesla when asked the velocity of his wave propogations, like WHEATSTONE, (of whom I am sure you are familiar) as
Pi / 2 * C or approximately 1.57 times the speed of light.

As The great Eric Dollard would say "Einsteins is dialing 911" but Historians are dialing 100 for the operator, this is your electrical history between 1913-1917 during the Tesla Marconi Ripoff years. Shortly followed by the "government military takeover" and the massive global readjustment to RADIO CORPORATION AMERICA. Suddenly gone was the faster than light multiple loaded flat top antenna, gone was Tesla's impulse current, and oscillating current, gone was the pi / 2 * C or 1.57 speed of light waves, airbrushed was the Mr. Tesla from the New Brunswick Somsertset_01 image at the Edison Library. Want real conspiracies against the people? You can forget HAARP and all that SOVIET pseudo crap right away.

Right here you have the greatest supression of science of all time staring you in the face. And the best Bill Ryan and others can do is ignore my statements, regardless of their historical accuracy! It reaches the height of insanity on some levels whilst prehistoric ideas of electrical systems exist over 100 years old that are backwards in comparison to the work of Tesla done just years before. We are still using 100 year old electrical physics.

When will it be obvious that Tesla achieved a miraculous achievement, akin to more than faster than light waves, but all of the energy conservational breakdowns that would go with it. The real possibility for a new age.

New agers, and good and learned spiritual people - do not miss one of the last calls for a real new age. One based on truth and proofs, experiments and evidences, history and biography, patents of invention and truly nefarious government coverup' of the most important discovery of men, since fire! Then after the R.C.A takeover einstein is heralded a hero; why? Because Tesla's faster than light waves don't exist, they never existed, they never could exist. the Marconi multiple loaded flat top antenna never had faster than light waves for years, and the government military never replaced it with the transverse light speed (einstein C speed) rhombic-D type antenna. No, it never happened, nothing to see here! For god sake ladies and gentleman you must wake up with an urgency I cannot possibly over emphasize the importance to humanity.

That means it's big stuff!

You want conspiracies and coverups and cloak and dagger, has it actually occured to anyone if i'm right and this huge classified military government coverup of the most important discovery since fire in electrical technology is real then my life is most likely in danger. What are you waiting for, it's all happening right here and now, all you have to do is tune out of untruths and tune into real proofs

Best,
A

norman
21st November 2012, 02:22
You sound angry. Passionate, yes, but the anger is worrying. It reminds me of when I was labeled psychotic for a period of about 6 months.

I don't think I really was so, just got my wires twisted for a while.

I think you should cool down and keep a focus on expanding your science. This thread opened with you expressing yourself in a way that at best appeared clumsy and at worst appeared deranged.

Now, I well understand that it takes a mind on a tilt to be new and threshold busting. It's a thin line between genius and bonkers.

Be careful.

7redorbs
21st November 2012, 02:40
I think that was a bit harsh.

Do you seriously understand the significance of faster than light conductivity?

Everything we know is wrong, and I have repeated time and time and time again the history and model for how these effects arise and cited the quotations and works of many highly celebrated physicists. They called Tesla psychotic aswell.

No surprise here then.

The truth is that very few people are aware of this information, it's real and true consequences it has had to the world. When one repeats over and over again the velocity of an electrostatic discharge as being 291,000 miles per second and you are received with the same pale face, it can get incredibly frustrating. I gave up a good career in defense simply to take on this work. It is very hard not to be angry when you have a working model , unbelievable things like showing that radioactivity is caused by cosmic rays, and that so is the gravity that holds each person on this earth. This is mind blowing stuff.

The fact that it receives no audience is staggering enough, but the fact that a most desperate and passionate message re-em-phasing again and again and providing a technical model and reasoning is accused of the words of a psychotic.

Really. There is no hope if the real people who understand the dimensions of mutual inductance, the speed of electrostatic discharges and the importance of dielectricity in the considerations of magnetic hysteresis as cited by Steinmetz, Dollard and Nikola Tesla himself, and the real speed being pi /2 greater than light are accused of being lunatics. And the actual psychotics, those people who are misinformed in the true dimensionality of electrical waves, and those running our military and government and a unsustainable system of devalued currency value in the name of a national debt continue on in their merry pursuit.

On one hand you have the rhombic-D antenna, R.C.A and Einstein, relativity and on the other you have Tesla, Impulse and Oscillating Current, the T.M.T , wardenclyffe, the proper dimensionality of mutual inductance, the marconi wireless plant between 1913-1917, countless quotes and researches of tesla showing faster than light waves and the multiple loaded flat top antenna.

You can't just make history or scientific ratification's disappear from existence, you can only dismiss them as insanity. The real question is what I have brought to you today and repeated throughout this website an important message, and if it is indeed true, who is the one who is insane?

That is what I put to you

Please do not take what I have said to heart I hold you with the highest regard as I do all other people on this fair planet, as that is the reason I have done this work because of an instinct which has now become a knowledge that electricity and our history is not all that it seems. You would do well not to mistake the words of a man who know's the true implication of Tesla's work, as Tesla may have - with that of an insane man. For an insane man I am being surrounded by people whom have no bearing or understand of electricity or dimensionality or the source of all the wireless energy which is conveyed onto this planet on a daily basis. The scientists tell us that they are not able to work out a way to use it. Indeed they do as coal, in power plants, and nuclear fuel in nuclear plants, and ocean power in hydroelectric plants, all require motion, but all motion is created by the cosmic Rays.

Only a mad man would call the solution insane.

Best,
A

sandy
21st November 2012, 03:40
I don't know what you need or how to help 7redorbs but I hear your urgency, and know that time is of the essence for this planet.

In reaching out here to Avalon is not going to get you what you need like staying under the radar for your own safety. I wish that Bill or someone with inside info and contacts would get in touch with you to acknowledge your work and findings and thus maybe finds ways to get it to the masses.

I do not understand the technology but I do "know" that FREE ENERGY is the answer to all of mankind's problems in all ways and in all areas so I pray that someone will hear your call and help you to further your work!!!

TargeT
21st November 2012, 04:35
"If you build it, they will come."

Get a working osolating induction power generator and see who doesn't pay attention, waiting for Mr Ryan is a mistake as I am sure you are one of many that are attempting to gain his attention.

I believe in what you are stating & will help you with what ever I can, ask and ye shall receive.

Get that book finished, I want a copy!

Whippet
22nd November 2012, 01:13
Right here you have the greatest supression of science of all time staring you in the face.

The fact that it receives no audience is staggering enough, but the fact that a most desperate and passionate message re-em-phasing again and again and providing a technical model and reasoning is accused of the words of a psychotic.

The audience you seek has mostly been deliberately conditioned to be deaf, dumb, and blind to the message you bring. It is not their fault. They can be reached and they must be reached, but it will not be easy.

7redorbs
22nd November 2012, 06:56
Thank you all who had the time for me. It will not be forgotten. It is 6:30AM here, have been up all night trying to arrange a U.S distribution network for my book. Continue the plight of Eric Dollard, and Wireless transmission of electrical energy from stars of a speed of pi / 2 * C. Continuing the work of Edward Leedskalnin, and attempting to connect and collaborate with like minds on the facebook code 144 group, and many other important things. A group in Hawai'i has contacted me requesting my audience and assistance, flight and expenses paid. There is still some amount of hope left in this world.

What I do not understand most of all is that if the sorts of conspiracy and fixing existed in this world, in the world of free enterprise of commerce and the military industrial complex. One would think that people would band together behind someone that had the equipment, apparatus, technical information and citations to prove it - for the benefit of all that is good, and right, just and honest, fair and balanced in this world. But instead the human condition of self immolation is presented as a function of the basic human activity.

Those without intellect lack the faith to listen long enough (I should know I once knew nothing) to educate themselves, and people who are supposed to be educated and are in fact schooled believe conceptually incorrect things that stem as a result of the mathematical theory neglecting to consider anything outside of the string boundaries that were set during the initial conceptualization of scientific enterprise. Indeed, scientists perform experiment after experiment, in the most ridiculous ways, searching in many cases for non existent things. It is a well known fact for instance that conductors carry no current when they are not electrified. Except that the only reason why the conductor can carry current, and so electricity, in the first place is because the atoms electrons in the metal were moving around at high speed already. And Indeed, we are in fact taught, as scientists and engineers, that if the valent electron orbit did not exist in the conductor as a perpetual rotational orbit, the conductor itself would be expressed as a "useless non existent medium" of no known atomic function - since the fixed mass of an electron enter the conductor at relatively low speed, this is proof again, that the electron entering the conductor is not , repeat, not conveying the electrical current. Still the prehistoric conceptualization that the electron conveyer from one low speed particle entering a bound transmission line, results in the high speed electron from leaving the bound transmission line and essentially ignores the pre-existing motion of ALL ATOMS on this earth. The conductor is already moving it's orbits, the same orbits held in electrical conveyance of electricity from the moon, and the same orbits that result from all stars and planets. Indeed the conductor is not still, it is on the moving planet, and it is moving through the dimesion of free space as well as time. I believe this is why the conductor's electrons are orbiting. And this is also why the moon can move the ocean without falling out of the sky from an equal and opposite force.

I must now beg sense from the few good men that have responded to this thread in humanity left to stand for the things which I do. To make the sacrafices that I have. I have been ridiculed, shunned, ignored, and threatened. I have been victimized, I have been left fearing for my life. The circumstances that I left was that of a budding career in defense. It is early mornings like this, when I ask myself what on earth I Was doing . I should've perhaps done what everybody else does, and live a life of servitude and tenure where all I do is slave working 10 hour days to and from a work struggling to earn a living - indeed today we are so busy earning a living there is but little of a life to live. It never ceases to amaze me that others return to this dull and limited offering of thought and size in mind , heart and spirit - when faced with the inevitable consequence of the implications of perpetual motion of atoms being caused by an unknown quantum force, responsible for all energy that exists in the atom. People would rather, or are concerned of the very-real reality of their servitude over the very not potential but quite definite liberator of it. Can this be the thoughts of a sane civilisation? Yes, if it has been misled and if history has been forgotten along with the technical competence of the technology of old and new.

Indeed if the atom being split in a nuclear bomb of any kind, did not have the orbiting negative electrons relative to the positive proton and neutal pole particles in the other atoms, then the splitting of the atom would not release the currents and the chains of reacting currents that result from such a displacement. This in the same way as the conductive wire, harbors the same amount of energy as any nuclear bomb, indeed the scientists and the engineers, and mathematicians can quite agree with this. They say they have not worked out a way to make use of it. Like they have worked out a way to use the energy of the oceans, via tenure, and hydroelectricity and wind power , coal and nuclear turbines to create energy to sell people. But all of it was created freely by the sun. The coal was once a plant, you know, and the plant built up the matter itself from the particles of the sun. The radioactive dense matter was once different periodic elements, with different atomic motions you know. The wind, and the ocean power, was once a cosmic ray from the gravity electrical potential of the moon, or the Sun.

I cannot think of any vaster conspiracy than of this one ladies and gentleman. Might I suggest, in the kindest, and most sincerest of way, that my desperate situation is real, and it is not so very much mine, but it is ours. I must say I am indeed quite alarmed that others might not share the concern that I do, though my bemusement might be remedied by the causal fact that it would be apparent that many are not aware of the implications or even the evident factual truths which have been laid out here about the very clear energy "conspiracy". The question now that must be posed is, will everyone who reads this message continue on with their mundane and repressed lives, irregardless to this clear and succinct line of investigation and perform the necessary experiments to ratify electrogravity as being the source of the ocean waves? No they just tell us the "moon pulls on the ocean" thats that, da da. Will they continue - irrespective of the clear liberation from solitude, poverty, and ill-will that is suffered by an unnecessarily depressive economy subjegated and controlled by debt? This is the concern.

Please humanity, have some sense. I appeal to all that is good within your heart and mind, in faith of spirit and the intellectual pursuit of the brain, in the instinct of your stomach please read this work carefully and make your decisions slowly. It may well be that like I, it required some amount of faith, albeit a small and temporary faith, in the works of Nikola Tesla and other lost contemporaries - you will have exposed yourself long enough to get an idea of what the man was really trying to do. He was going to go direct to the primary waves, not those secondary ones and derive the primary solar and cosmic ray's energetically via the radius and diameter of the magnetic field of his apparatus, the earth. This would essentially mean connected the earth up with the wheel work of nature, the very same force that perpetuates this earth continuously, and very much can perpetuate a generator to turn around on it;s free motion, to generate absolutely free electrical power, as perpetually as a magnetic flywheel can turn around in free space.

I do not believe the sophistication of these ideas and the scientific basis of this small thesis is easily dismissed without the purveyance of ignorance, the conveyance of fear, and the perseverance of economy. These are things we grown up with. We are indeed brainwashed beyond comprehensibility - and whilst things may appear helpless and one might be tempted to take a bow, the conceptually wrong things can be revealed by inspection of our own narrative, and our own conclusions, and when compared to mine, and some small amount of effort is applied. So very little. One will be educated, not schooled, but educated in experience and in thought and invention that it is exactly as I said.

All energy, all things that orbit are caused by the sun and the stars in this cosmos. All petrol, all oil, all coal, and nuclear material, all hydroelectric current from oceans and all wind currents from the wind. All are conveyed by the wireless, and entirely free rays of the sun.

No impracticality exists. Only a conspiracy. Well here you are. Biggest conspiracy there ever will be. And the great thing is, it's bloody obvious! No large corporation is going to release a product that is any good.

No resale value - bad investment.

Now we are beginning to see what is wrong with this world. To do anything, and I mean anything one needs money. And if money is not given to the things that are good and just, free and true, then we should not be surprised by the type of corrupt, ignorant and delusive perpetuation of contradictory science and broken engineering theory that is produced, and the society itself that is produced by but limited virtues. For as long as the interest of the investor and the company dictate the investment, then nothing is really invested into anything that would destroy the economy, and benefit all men and free them from their bondage in slavery of commerce they are - there is no profit in destroying the economy!

Great. Just Great! Sarcasm and added paraphrasing is intentional, but this man is tired, this man is sad and this man is desperate to shout to you YOU MUST LISTEN! For yourselves listen, before it is too late.

Before the others on this planet which are not aware of this and / or do not care of it - really ruin the next century as well. We all like to talk about Tesla and how his inventions were stolen. But do we really know that the inventor of radio designed it with waves that were 1.57 times the speed of light? Do we really care? If you understand what they were, you would. As I said the end to human slavery, commerce, and exploitation, end to starvation and all things.

Just one small problem no profit in it for the misinformed and the greedy, the profiteering and the small minded. OR at the very least the suppressive - we must ask ourselves is this the society we really want? Are these the values we stand for? No of course not.

But your society has surrounded you with it and you have no choice, none of us do. It feels helpless to change it. Nonetheless if just 1 or 2 things I've told you turn out to be true, it is a case of fact, and truth and the greatest discovery since fire. It was suppressed. What few care to note, or fully comprehend Tesla discovered waves that traveled 50, yes 50 times the speed of light coming from Antarus and then after careful study devised a system that would use these cosmic rays of almost infinitesimal short-wave width to transmit, electrical power, and communications, to the very edges of our universe, instantly.

we use radio to find aliens at einstein's speed of light in the SETI programme. isn't this a bit of a joke considering the system that Tesla invented, the inventor of the radio wave itself - was over 1/2 times faster than that. and the one he finally claimed was instant across the entire universe by the tuning of the sending and receiving apparatus in the same way that cosmic objects influence each-other in their gigantic inertial and electrical potential energies. Noting this goes against everything we hold dear including Einstein, and the conservation of electrical energy, but you never read that in a text book. And tesla invented radio. Maybe the inventor of radio didn't know the speed his radio waves moved at.

Ridiculous?
Science fiction? No, all science fact.

Best,
A

ADDITIONAL TECHNICAL FOR "Rocket Scientists" : In any case why do you think there is a thousand inventions for attempting to explain gravity but no universal or general law of it. Because something is conceptually wrong!! Why do you think NASA cannot predict some changes in gravity as the equations predict and have to constantly readjust their trajectory? That is because the rays from the sun and the stars can travel faster than light, which results in the location of some solar objects being calculated with only the normal speed of light. For instance the sun's rays move at equal or over 1.57 times the speed of light. So the position we see the sun is not the same as it would be by the assumed differential of 1.0 times the speed of light. Also more importantly the assumption exists that light travels straight, or entirely straight, which is an erroneous conclusion at best, and if the light did not travel straight then the time it taken from point a to point b in the Q.E.D books will need to be revised to reflect one of the group velocities instead of the sum group velocities. Academics should note how this would change science permanently and forever. You heard it from me, but I heard it from Nikola Tesla , Eric Dollard and Edward Leedskalnin. So those out there know what needs to be done!

TargeT
22nd November 2012, 07:25
I have a lot of reading todo before I can do anything on this subject, & from what you state here around 99% of the reading material is useless & wrong.

This presents a delema that I assume most readers of this thread share: a lack of solid understanding and no clear way to remedy it. If this is the source of your frustration then I hope me stating this allows some understanding of the common readers situation.

I know you have pointed me in the right direction in the past, could you offer a succinct list of material or source of texts for those (and myself) that did not see your suggestions in other threads?

Whippet
22nd November 2012, 18:48
I should've perhaps done what everybody else does, and live a life of servitude and tenure where all I do is slave working 10 hour days to and from a work struggling to earn a living - indeed today we are so busy earning a living there is but little of a life to live.

That's it in a nutshell. Thankfully, like Tesla, you did not do like everyone else.

It never ceases to amaze me that others return to this dull and limited offering of thought and size in mind , heart and spirit - when faced with the inevitable consequence of the implications of perpetual motion of atoms being caused by an unknown quantum force, responsible for all energy that exists in the atom. People would rather, or are concerned of the very-real reality of their servitude over the very not potential but quite definite liberator of it. Can this be the thoughts of a sane civilisation? Yes, if it has been misled and if history has been forgotten along with the technical competence of the technology of old and new.

Civilization is temporarily insane, and it is that way by deliberate manipulation. But it can be undone, and your contributions are critical.

Old Snake
23rd November 2012, 03:09
7RO,

To be honest, as far as I can see, you haven`t given us any clue.
To get some where, you must be learned in Hamiltonian algebra @ first than go to
D.C. maxwell than Tesla ,piece of Marconi, The wizzard of Schenectady, when you understand all that,
and can enlighten us more , than you found a "BONE'
If not forget it, I did not include Einstein, as you will not find the bugger on that road.....................

Maybe hard, but you have todo some homework here, or you mustcoug up specifics that nail it
Might you have a solution that combines the pre and aft Einstein era, than its no solution.

Wishin all the best

Old Snake

7redorbs
23rd November 2012, 03:58
7RO,

To be honest, as far as I can see, you haven`t given us any clue.
To get some where, you must be learned in Hamiltonian algebra @ first than go to
D.C. maxwell than Tesla ,piece of Marconi, The wizzard of Schenectady, when you understand all that,
and can enlighten us more , than you found a "BONE'
If not forget it, I did not include Einstein, as you will not find the bugger on that road.....................

Maybe hard, but you have todo some homework here...

Old Snake,

I appreciate your honesty in expressing your thoughts and well wishes, but now I will return to you the same courtesy, If by Hamiltonian Algebra you mean quaternions and 4 quadrant theory, I most certainly am learned in it. My experiments with magnetic hysteresis and quadrature led me to the conclusions I made. As well as my deep inspection of the work of Nikola Tesla's faster than light cosmic rays and Edward Leedskalnins polar "magnetricity". After all I have written a 567 page book about it and would not presuppose not to provide the mathematics of the complex component of the sqrt of -1.

As I have outlined perpetual motion of atoms bound negative south pole "electrons" orbit around the center positive north pole "protons", and if it wasn't for that, conductors wouldn't conduct electricity.

Many of the things I have said in this thread already are scientifically proven. Historically proven, and mathematically proven by Tesla and Leedskalnin himself. I merely have repeated experiments.
I have bent light, and seen it with my very eyes bending. I have turned an electron around 180 degrees. And - this is just the small stuff. There is still much work to be done, without doubt my friend, but the evidence, and full model has been provided, including how gravity force is created by the cosmic rays of the stars. In the same way that radium when sufficiently shielded from cosmic rays , CEASES, repeat, CEASES to be radioactive. from this we can see that a conductive radioactive element, takes in the cosmic rays as it goes through punching an equal and opposite force out of it that is responsible for radioactivity.

You want models you got models. You want maths proving faster than light waves? Tesla's "true wireless" in the NYT 1935 - Velocity is pi /2 * C, which gives 1.57C.

It's simple, knowing how is the trick.

In the same way that earthquakes are caused by the cosmic ray activity of our sun increasing, the radioactive decay used in carbon dating actually varies quite widely over the years, decades and centuries. Or rather, it is not, repeat NOT constant as asserted erroneously by scientists of the early 20th century, against, repeat AGAINST the advise of Tesla, as history records, As history records.

As you know as a scientist this is tantamount to saying that the stars and the suns effect the radioactive decay in atoms, which, as we all know were once supposed to be "like clockwork". The ironic thing is, had the work of Nikola Tesla not been so readily supressed, ridiculed and ignored by people such as yourself. It would very much be a common knowledge - as I have clearly set out, as has Tesla in his NYT "True Wireless" article.

Please consider this, as scientific man and observe how this would change the sciences. As - sufficiently shielding the ground of the planet should negate the force responsible for gravity, cosmic rays. You need to think about this - before you send me off to do more work with qudarture alegebra - it is worth noting that I had to create some of my own to fully get a wrap on the dimensions of mutual inductance and the dimensionality of time and energy and power equivalence.

I will repeat once again, energy and power equivalence is a function of TIME. not SPACE TIME. Hence power and energy are NOT, repeat NOT equivalent.

The evidence speaks for itself, added to all this I have built negative resistance oscillators , as well as non linear ohmic transformers, and resolved the inefficiencies associated with negative resistance gunn diode's dissipative "unknown external cosmic force" which retards a negative resistance device of the "current standing of science" from creating an almost infinite amount of energy in a single space of time, or rather a Steinmetz Accumulating oscillation, one of the 3 modes set out by Steinmetz in his work on Hysteresis.

1. Accumulation o.s.c where more energy is being provided than can be lost through leakage per cycle recirculation
2. Diminishment o.s.c. where less energy is being provided than can be provided through leakage per cycle recirculation.
3. Equal o.s.c where equal energy is being provided as through leakage or draw per cycle recirculation.

I apologize if the names of the Steinmetz modes are inaccurate as this is from memory, but there is absolutely nothing ridiculous or unproven here, or undocumented, or left uansserted by Tesla, Dollard and many others. It's all right there - waiting to be paid attention to. To be un-forgot, un-supressed.

Do you not think it might be significant that Marconi had a faster than light radio apparatus working from 1913-1917? I would say. Do you not think its significant that when the government military company R.C.A, as I previously set out, took over the marconi plant they removed the multiple loaded flat top antenna, and thusly, do you not think it is significant that it was replaced with 1.0 C propogations i the rhombic D antenna we are left today in radio and TV that merely travels at the speed of light?

Actually astonished that you might have missed this or have concluded that this might be "akin to nothing special". You really need to reinspect the science. This is absolutely ground breaking work that has been buried. As I said the MArconi Wireless plant was the most advanced electrical installation to ever exist on the planet. Do you not think it is significant than when R.C.A took over - we were never to see anything like it again? Or the Quaternions which you speak so fondly of. they are GONE. Removed from maxwell, engineering equations and the physics of science, much rather like the dielectric considerations for charges. But you know this already because you are obviously quite the expert and are already familiar with the operation of the tesla magnifying transmitter and it's magneto dielectric wave forms.

Perhaps there is something wrong with my communication style.

I am now totally exhausted. What is it going to take for scientists like yourself to actually recognise the work of Tesla could have set us free of this prison planet earth a very long time ago, and people from their mundane and ignorant self immolating lives by which they "subscribe to practical realities" beyond their very reckoning - indeed completely insane and psychotic realities they live, not I. As I have previously been accused. They go about entirely ignorant to the unlimited and free provision of wireless power, as if self proclaimed experts - and as a result those which buried it are getting away with it, all because the self immolating "practical reality" types who "live in the real world" are too busy -

Earning a living they never get to live. Using their radiation resistance 4G everything everywhere and their little smart phones.

I would be careful with them. They ain't so smart. Cancer ain't smart. Eric Dollard has had 100% mutation with seeds. Don't want that stuff near your human saplings.

Oh but wait, self immolating, ignorant and stupid human beings we all are - we want more! And you know, don't say I didn't warn you folks, don't claim that Tesla didn't, or that there is no sound base of mathematics as I have provided in the V = pi / 2 *C equation given by tesla; don't say I didn't warn you. This is what happens when you allow technical competence to be outrun by greed and this so-called "real world".

The real world is an evil luciferian cult which goes by the law of trapping and ignorance, control and power. When the real, inexhaustible power, which has fueled all life on this planet, and in other parts of the universe , the cosmic rays, is passing by this planet, like a transformer winding of unimaginable inductive power in it's liquid iron core - and air gap - all the time.

We call this the modern technological age - don't you dare have the cheek to call it that or imply that I have nothing.

My friend - it is you that has nothing. I am trying to give it back to you. And point you to the evidences required to do that.

PS: ON a moral and scientific note in defense of my claims. Can you explain to me what it is that accounts for perpetual motion of the electron atoms? Or why radium ceases to be radioactive when shielded from cosmic rays. If you can, great. I will give up my work, pack my backs and retire in the Maldives. If you can't though, then I would ask you sir to take my work with a greater seriousness than you have, and respect my attempts to explain something that you, and the scientific method cannot, in the same way that it cannot account for gravity. Which I may remind you, I have also accounted for. Again, using the Quadrant Theory you claim I so urgently need to know.

Best,
A

-- BREAK --

TargeT
23rd November 2012, 05:08
Be careful of statements like:

The ironic thing is, had the work of Nikola Tesla not been so readily supressed, ridiculed and ignored by people such as yourself.
You are projecting something you do not necessarily have proof of... Temper your passion a bit and you will find a wider audience as most who are the target of statements like that seem to have an ego based retaliatory response.

7redorbs
23rd November 2012, 05:18
Target, read what the man has said. HE said I have nothing; or rather he says I haven't given a clue. That is the very definition of ignorance, is it not? Do you think that it is a reasonable statement? I think I have given much more than a clue, and, have sacrificed much.

Especially considering my work involves the very thing Old Snake say I need to get a grip with. In fact it is more complicated than the mere quaternion theory of the man he mentions, it is about the conceptual model of the atoms and the charges which lay at fault, as well as the conceptual model for the equal and opposite force underlying the creation of gravity, the cosmic rays. From which the quaternion theory stems. Whilst it remains to be a fact of what Mr snake may or may not know, I believe i have set out the models, citations and references of my work and the hypothesis.

I have repeated it, over and over and over again. Cosmic rays from stars create gravity by hitting the dense matter in the center of the earth. That is a model and hypothesis, which has undoubtedly been explained to a much greater detail throughout my posts on this forum. I provide much more than no clue , I think I provide a myriad of clues. Model's, and citations and I would add that I disrespect people that jump to conclusions, especially without a proper explanation, something I hope my work demonstrates I am extremely careful about. As that is what true science is,

Indeed it has been suggested that I have not provided a clue, I do not believe Old Snake has offered any explanation as to what is wrong with my hypothesis, information and citations of the work of Dollard, Tesla and Leedskalnin. I have provided models, citations and historic events in the history of electricity and radio that are readily verifiable. I do believe that such things, in real science are important. IF the questions I ask are ignored and one resorts to the speculative hearsay that I or my contemporaries have provided little or nothing without themselves providing an adequate explanation, that provides little clue's to me, to respond as to what might be wrong about the work and models and history I have presented, I believe succinctly enough.

For indeed saying I had not studied Quaternion's is no answer to a scientific hypothesis, it is an ignorant excuse. And it is also an assumption - if you read my numerable articles on conspiracy.co you will see it is a constant topic of discussion - so it really provides me little comfort to be told this. Many of my conclusions would not have been possible without the inspection of Hamilton's algebra.

And I apologize unreservedly if it causes you or anyone else offense that I might take dislike to such a remark, or that I must reject explicitly and fully being misplaced and rather unhelpful to the clarity of the situation that I present, or the proper discussion of the models, history, citations I have provided. Indeed, it provides me with little clue how to cogently and fairly respond - when it has little basis, or descript and I mean to say this in the nicest and respectful of ways, and if any other see's it different, then I would wholly welcome their contribution and analysis of the model and historic details I provide,

If there still exists confusion, I merely wish to discuss the science, and factual body of the terms I've given, and have Mr. Old Snake and others note that if nothing but a metaphor of what should or shouldn't by doing in his or her opinion be done is provided then I can only readily respond to that, in that context as I have; but I must be sure to clarify with you, Mr. old Snake and any one else reading this thread that Mr. Snakes response to my work has entirely failed to address the multiple theories, models, descriptions, idea's and inductive observations that have been presented by me, nor does it address the citations I have given, but it does dismiss them rather out of hand and seems apparently without a scientific basis much further than "use quaternions or you have nothing". Do you not think this is fair to say? I hope so. A fair and honest discussion is what I aspire to, and clarity, most of all. I have no problem with my work being condemned, but to do that the person will have to say what it is that is wrong with the model, the inductive observations and the inventive theories that are provided by Tesla , Dollard, and most recently by myself today, and in my earlier posts on this thread and in others. I believe that to dismiss anything some sort of evidence or response to the science must be provided in the context of the science discussed.

And, it is so very important that people not be detracted by this work because of the incorrect assumptions and speculations of others!! No offense is intended, genuinely.

Best,
A

Hervé
23rd November 2012, 09:22
7redorbs... you turned yourself into your worst enemy... how difficult was it to address that question/statement:

Posted by Paul (here) (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?p=544757#post544757)
[...]

... telling me magnets are pulled from the air didn't help me toward any better understanding.

http://www.buzzle.com/img/articleImages/274772-146-23.jpg

A magnet.

... with something like this:

MAGNETIC CURRENT By EDWARD LEEDSKALNIN ROCK GATE Homestead, Florida, U. S. A. Copyright October. 1945. by Edward Leedskalnin

This writing is lined up so when you read it you look East, and all the description you will read about magnetic current, it will be just as good for your electricity.

Following is the result of my two years experiment with magnets at Rock Gate, seventeen miles Southwest from Miami, Florida. Between Twenty-fifth and Twenty-sixth Latitude and Eightieth and Eighty-first Longitude West.

First I will describe what a magnet is. You have seen straight bar magnets, U shape magnets, sphere or ball magnets and Alnico magnets in many shapes, and usually a hole in the middle. In all magnets one end of the metal is North Pole and the other South Pole, and those which have no end one side is North Pole and the other South Pole.

Now about the sphere magnet. if you have a strong magnet you can change the poles in the sphere in any side you want or take the poles out so the sphere will not be a magnet any more. From this you can see that the magnet can be shifted and concentrated and also you can see that the metal is not the real magnet. The real magnet is the substance that is circulating in the metal.

Each particle in the substance is an individual magnet by itself, and bothNorth and South Pole individual magnets. They are so small that they can passthrough anything.. In fact they can pass through metal easier than through theair. They are in constant motion, they are running one kind of magnets againstthe other kind, and if guided in the right channels they possess perpetualpower. The North and South Pole magnets they ore cosmic force, they holdtogether this earth and everything on it. Each North and South Pole magnet isequal in strength, but the strength of each individual magnet doesn't amountto anything. To be of practical use they will have to be in great numbers.

With that you would have avoided what Scientologists call the effects of the "Third Barrier To Study (http://www.scientologyhandbook.org/SH1_3.HTM)":

The Third – and Most Important – Barrier: The Misunderstood Word

The third and most important barrier to study is the misunderstood word. A misunderstood word is a word which is not understood or wrongly understood.

The confusion or inability to grasp or learn comes after a word that the person did not have defined and understood.

First Phenomenon
When a student misses understanding a word, the section right after that word is a blank in his memory.

Second Phenomenon
A misunderstood definition or a not-comprehended definition or an undefined word can even cause a person to give up studying a subject and leave a course or class. Leaving in this way is called a blow.

For example, a student in school who has gone past misunderstood words in a course will not care about what happens in class, will probably bad-mouth the subject to his friends and may even damage class equipment or lose his textbook.

So, why not start to dismantle our education from where we are all at, that is, this:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/3e/Manoderecha.svg/220px-Manoderecha.svg.png

Right hand grip rule (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right_hand_grip_rule): a current flowing in the direction of the white arrow produces a magnetic field shown by the red arrows.

With the definition that an electric current and its inherent magnetic field are produced by the flow of charged particles within a conducting medium.. hence, an electron spinning around a proton is a charged particle which motion is a " circular flow" around a "center" generating its own individual "electromagnetism."

From there you can also deduce that the above is only half of the flow motion occurring since the center is also in motion as exemplified with the following diagram for solar systems:

https://qy9cnq.bay.livefilestore.com/y1p-GVcbSbWldyGBQSPHMm5Gu2c_gQooLDnrX1_hMZrD_nh6r2dp8JqH4VVldBJlwtGscUOsel3d2l4l9E9upYAAMRg8mE5gcw1/Binary-01.gif?psid=1

When one is trying to present something to home makers, using undefined terms and complicated mathematics, as references, just won't do. One has to talk pots, pans and receipes; that is, down to earth. A good example of such approach is exhibited by "Daniel" in his explanations of Dewey Larson's theories (see Geoengineering, Chemtrails, HAARP,World Orders, Time Lines and Ascension (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?51752-Geoengineering-Chemtrails-HAARP-World-Orders-Time-Lines-and-Ascension)) which seem to corroborate some of what you've uncovered..

Old Snake
23rd November 2012, 14:43
7RO,

With all respect, the only dismissive statement I made is If you have just a part of Einsteinian adopted in your work you have nope.

You can I think publish your book @conspiracy.co , where I hope to find a complete theory.

By the way do you know the work of David Thompson "Secrets of the aether " ?

All the best

Old Snake

7redorbs
23rd November 2012, 16:23
Old Snake,

I believe now I understand what you meant - I have not adopted any of the theories of einstein, but have inspected the works and theories and models of Dewey B Larson, Tesla, Wheatstone, Dollard, Leedskalnin and others, and the specificity of the electrostatic discharge propogating at pi / 2 * C or rather V = pi / 2 * C. Whereby energy and mass equivalence is in a constant ratio to the Einstein C squared, and thus the operator could be defined as not a limit. In order to do this, as I have set out rigidly and in many cases very specifically inductively and in some cases hypothetically - I have had to readjust the conceptual ideas that gave birth to the initial theory of Einstein's speed of light as a conversational limit.

So to clarify, as I believe I have presented over and over again on this thread (please be sure to read it), the work I have presented bears little resemblance on the Equation's of Einstein, as, many of the things that were predetermined in the creation of relativity, as premises and conceptualizations were "perceptually inaccurate" and from "a base of assumption" like all scientific theory, models and doctrine. Indeed, no specific or universal system exists in the sciences without some form of assumption. Indeed the models I have provided make changes to the perceptually wrong termniology, such as power and energy equivalence . Which as much would redefine Einstein's E = mc^2, but it is certainly not dependent on it.

Quite the contrary, here my contemporaries, and I have outlined that Einstein's determinations have little bearing on the conceptual existence of the universal property. Indeed - why - the Einsteinian model, lacks the life of law - in the same way that Newtonianism eventually did. AS a result of too many conceptually wrong or inaccurate ideas. Not because invention or observational methods were any different or any better, but because the conceptualisation of either throughout the ages is mostly determined by the assumptions that already exist, and the number of contradictions that creep in over time, over the life time period of any "scientific law". Indeed, these laws, eventually revised hardly reflect the one they started with. As the great Bacon once said, a wrong idea is better than no idea. However that certainly does not change what it is, conceptually flawed at the very best.

I recognise, like yourself in order to disprove the mathematics of einstein, one must point and direct one's mind and thought, to the mathematics, and scientific experiments, and indeed the existing scientific literature to efine the number of contradictions that exist. Such as the perpetual motion of electrons rotation is not fully understood.

As I mention I would very much appreciate if you would like to contribute to this discussion, how this perpetual motion in atom's might arise, as well as the other myriad properties of matter and gravity, and so-called electromagnetism that I have outlined,

Wishing you all the best,
A

Nick Matkin
23rd November 2012, 20:52
7redorbs,

If you truly have a breakthrough in physics (and it does happen), you must prove it, or at the very least support it with good mathematics.

If you want to be taken seriously, present it to a sympathetic group of physicists, or at the very least a more technical/scientific forum where the members will be able to analyse your ideas and methodology. If you really have come up with something new that has practical applications, the world WILL beat a path to your door.

So, if you haven't done so already, do some research to find forums where all the members are intellectually equipped to understand and appreciate your theories.

Good luck.

Nick

Old Snake
23rd November 2012, 23:58
7RO,
PUT your book on this conspiracy website, so we can go over it, and as said before, you will get an honest answhere,to be more specific,
you have to come up with a complete "story' ,or theory as you like starting with J.c. maxwell, I will give you the freedom of replacing electrons
with whatever you think appropriate,just take it from there.

And yes I know what it is to step out of a research project and be forced to see the light of day, thats now.........................

Mind you, after Maxwell, two idiots took over , ehh three most influentiall were Heaviside and this Lorenz brat after that came this lonsome Stein,
They discarded the aether things, wich cover about 3 of his equations a least.

By the way, you did not answhere my question, about the aether book.Of wich you might pick up some new insights or things completing................

Be well

Old Snake

Old Snake
24th November 2012, 00:30
7RO,
PUT your book on this conspiracy website, so we can go over it, and as said before, you will get an honest answhere,to be more specific,
you have to come up with a complete "story' ,or theory as you like starting with J.c. maxwell, I will give you the freedom of replacing electrons
with whatever you think appropriate,just take it from there.

And yes I know what it is to step out of a research project and be forced to see the light of day, thats now.........................

Mind you, after Maxwell, two idiots took over , ehh three most influentiall were Heaviside and this Lorenz brat after that came this lonsome Stein,
They discarded the aether things, wich cover about 3 of his equations a least.

By the way, you did not answhere my question, about the aether book.Of wich you might pick up some new insights or things completing................

Be well

Old Snake

PS,

As you indeed did place all kinds of statements on the web,yet without ny coherence,frameof thought or whatever, based on your own research , or others,
IT should be placed somewhere, so someone overlooked something ,or so,
or even some(recognised) in the arts can be disproved.

Any way , you should set out from what you recognise as the latest to be true ,
for me that`s Maxwell , but you may have other insights, but you must have astarting point and take it from there, I cannot have any conversation on lose statements or formulae without a contaext,
To repeat myself, you have a moment in science wich is or overlooked or you have to disprove someone ,and you haveto prove that, than you may put your version in place ,than we can see wether thats true or not. WE call that peer review.

And to be clear:I am only an amateur scientist ,.....................

Well, cool down, and think this over , ...................................................................\\

I am not in a hurry you know, even next life may do.

Good night,1. 30 at the clock on this side, and tired

All the best

Old snake.

Whippet
24th November 2012, 06:37
What is it going to take for scientists like yourself to actually recognise the work of Tesla could have set us free of this prison planet earth a very long time ago, and people from their mundane and ignorant self immolating lives by which they "subscribe to practical realities" beyond their very reckoning - indeed completely insane and psychotic realities they live, not I. As I have previously been accused. They go about entirely ignorant to the unlimited and free provision of wireless power, as if self proclaimed experts - and as a result those which buried it are getting away with it, all because the self immolating "practical reality" types who "live in the real world" are too busy - Earning a living they never get to live. Using their radiation resistance 4G everything everywhere and their little smart phones.

"We are like people in a boat, in a fresh water river, who are dying of thirst because we do not know how to scoop up the water from the sides of the boat."-- Nikola Tesla

TargeT
25th November 2012, 12:19
What is it going to take for scientists like yourself to actually recognise the work of Tesla could have set us free of this prison planet earth a very long time ago, and people from their mundane and ignorant self immolating lives by which they "subscribe to practical realities" beyond their very reckoning - indeed completely insane and psychotic realities they live, not I. As I have previously been accused. They go about entirely ignorant to the unlimited and free provision of wireless power, as if self proclaimed experts - and as a result those which buried it are getting away with it, all because the self immolating "practical reality" types who "live in the real world" are too busy - Earning a living they never get to live. Using their radiation resistance 4G everything everywhere and their little smart phones.

"We are like people in a boat, in a fresh water river, who are dying of thirst because we do not know how to scoop up the water from the sides of the boat."-- Nikola Tesla

This should be the title of the thread, excellent & pertinent quote!

Whippet
26th November 2012, 00:22
This should be the title of the thread, excellent & pertinent quote!
Yes, and I believe in Tesla's analogy that the "water" he speaks of is the free energy all around us that we have yet to tap into.

I mention it just in case anyone might have missed the meaning. Heck, maybe I missed the meaning! ;)

eaglespirit
6th January 2013, 13:47
Adam...please try not to listen so strongly to things that people are saying that bother you and simply move on. I usually keep pretty quiet on this stuff..I have looked into Leedskalnin's work years ago and it resonates strongly with my work and life.

We are at a breakthrough...and it is people like you that are going to help us catapult to new heights.

Do not take anything personal if you can help it and please keep sharing...we are getting it, we really are.

I am a builder and like to see it in my hands and create it and I can do that with this, I know this.

Please keep sharing and "demonstrating"....there are enough of us here that will help one another help you help us and keep this on track and actually do something with it together.

Thank You!

Ernie Nemeth
9th July 2013, 19:26
I wasn't ready for this discussion back then. Had other, less important things on my mind.

I do not understand Dollard's and others' work - I'll say that up front. And here's why.

When I was going to vocational school for electricians I could not wrap my head around the concepts (turned out I should not have let that bother me since none of the theory was ever on any test - focussing instead on rules and codes).

So I began an extensive study of the concepts. I studied the transformer, the generator, the motor. I poured over the mathematics rudimentary at this level, I know) and for awhile I could not get myself to understand let alone master the concepts. They seemed wrong to me or somehow flawed. But, at the time, I still had mostly faith in science (as opposed to today where I no longer believe anything science has to say). I don't remember the time frame but it was about six weeks of not getting it but I kept at it. I did some research, called some people in the industry, etc. I tabulated the different transformers and generators and the mathematics of each. I made a list of about fifty different types of motors and their characteristics. Still I couldn't quite get it. I wasn't satisfied with my comprehension of these topics. But I kept at it and one day, suddenly, it all came together. I had mastered the field to my satisfaction, and I use all of this extra study every day at work, far surpassing in understanding most other electricians because of it.

Still, I failed the test two times (the limit in B.C.) and had to travel 2,000 miles to Toronto to challenge the test there. My problem? Way too much emphasis on theory (not required in our field) and not enough on the codes and rules. Who cares about codes and rules? The establishment - that's who.

Anyways, the point is I effectively brainwashed myself with all that study and learned to understand what was untrue. At first my inuitive side understood that something in my field had been overlooked, but with constant study I managed to override my own better judgement. Not much else to say, I guess.

I could learn to understand what you are saying but it is incomplete so I would be stuck waiting for the rest. I need the whole thing before I can grasp any part.

That's just me. I could do my own experiments like you have done but I cannot do experiments in every field just to confirm or deny every claim. That you are on to something is obvious.

Carry on!

Nick Matkin
9th July 2013, 20:13
Hi Ernie,

What did you discover that was untrue? And will you use this new-found knowledge to do something never done before?

Regards,

Nick

Ernie Nemeth
9th July 2013, 20:46
I have some ideas but nothing of substance, no.

The theory of the interactions between electric fields and their attendant magnetic fields has some discrepencies in it. Also, it is the potential difference between poles that travels along the wire, not the electrons themselves and yet our theories talk of "moles" of electrons passing a single point as the current. Which is it? Do they move or don't they? And if they do not move then what is moving?

Then there is arc suppresion. If an arc at the main switch, I'm talking residential services but any service is the same, can cross an air gap of say half an inch then why doesn't every outlet arc out from neutral to hot?

Then there are magnetic anomalies too. For instance, not many know that in the old days hard drives came with a funny shaped magnet with a shield of plate steel to protect the rest of the electronics from induced currents. It was called "Mu metal". In theory, this type of shielding should not work but it did. The plate shield was constructed of unknown material (to me at least) folded in such a way that the induced currents turn back away from the rest of the circuit - effectively creating a monopole (or at least one with assymetrical poles, where one pole is far stronger than the other).

Then there are motor effects that I did mention a long time ago on Wade's thread. The DC series motor is only one such example. In this type of motor, the rotor and stator are connected in series so that as the rotor increases in speed it induces a larger and larger field strenght in the stator (due to increased current) that then speeds the motor up, which increases the current in the stator... Theoretically, this motor can increase its speed indefinitely (reaching infinite speeds, or I should say, according to our defunct theories at least, the speed of light minus the mass of the rotor).

With solid state technology it might be possible to design a circuit that could induce a magnetic, spinning field without any physical moving parts. It could be used in a type of series motor arrangement. I believe there is a threshold that if breached in terms of speed becomes an infinite spinning magnetic field of incredible potential power, where no more input is required becuase of the infinite speed.

And no, I won't be the one doing this. Or maybe I will, who knows.

TargeT
9th July 2013, 21:26
Then there are magnetic anomalies too. For instance, not many know that in the old days hard drives came with a funny shaped magnet with a shield of plate steel to protect the rest of the electronics from induced currents. It was called "Mu metal". In theory, this type of shielding should not work but it did. The plate shield was constructed of unknown material (to me at least) folded in such a way that the induced currents turn back away from the rest of the circuit - effectively creating a monopole (or at least one with assymetrical poles, where one pole is far stronger than the other)..

the plates are still used today with the strong neodymium magnets, it consists of IRON, NICKEL and MOLYBDENUM based alloy called a permalloy Permalloy has an extremely high magnetic permittivity, meaning it will stop most magnetic fields.

so the shield you saw on older hard drives was just there to stop the magnetic field from spreading beyond desired bounds.

the neodymium magnets used now are very thin so the magnetic fields do not extend very far from the magnets (I'm guessing that its due to mass, perhaps it's just due to neodymium; I'm not very well versed in how magnetic fields are generated but then I think not many people are either). Permalloy is still used & is what the magnets are attached to in modern hard drives.

I think the biggest flaw in modern electrical teaching is that it ignores the fact that electricity should truly be called dielectricty since there are two "flows" to a current, they are spiral from one source to another (this also isn't taught, but easily shown via experiment)

Ernie Nemeth
9th July 2013, 22:28
Ya, that one about Mu metals I picked up on some utube video. Thought I'd throw that one in there for dramatic effect. Forgot who I was talking with. In my circles such talk is only heard from me, so sometimes I embellish to get them interested and perhaps get them to do some of their own research. If they do, now they got something on me to debate with - ie. they'll come back for more...

TargeT
10th July 2013, 19:11
Ya, that one about Mu metals I picked up on some utube video. Thought I'd throw that one in there for dramatic effect. Forgot who I was talking with. In my circles such talk is only heard from me, so sometimes I embellish to get them interested and perhaps get them to do some of their own research. If they do, now they got something on me to debate with - ie. they'll come back for more...

haha, well a good tactic anyway ;)