PDA

View Full Version : EGYPT Unkown formation in the desert

The One
27th August 2012, 06:54
Found it per googleearth pls check out : 26.581187,30.656274 and tell me what u think it might be. Take some time, it is really something BIG!!!

http://multiply.com/mu/oberobkryder/image/2:kryderexplorationllc/photos/58/1200x1200/100/Egypt-geoglyphs-temple-template-area-b.jpg?et=%2CSpzvmLME8v9kTakKpXoew&nmid=484807960

http://multiply.com/mu/oberobkryder/image/5:kryderexplorationllc/photos/58/1200x1200/89/Egypt-geoglyphs-temple-area-02-B.jpg?et=ypCAsmDzlyFeUQfmkVEXTA&nmid=484807960

http://multiply.com/mu/oberobkryder/image/1:kryderexplorationllc/photos/58/1200x1200/84/Egypt-geoglyphs-temple-area-03-B.jpg?et=a%2CJiHVDFW6bR7KRrbT1E5A&nmid=484807960

Go to this link below for more incredible pictures

http://kryderexplorationllc.multiply.com/photos/album/58/EGYPT-Secrets-Found#

Having a never ending curiosity and having wondered for many years, what would be the result if I had applied the secret template ciphers I know and use here in the USA to Egypt? I had been involved with coded systems all around the world vicariously an example would be leading a party from monument to monument over the phone from Africa. Research had indicated over the years that many who used these codes adopted them from others who adopted them from Egypt. So I decided to conduct a basic large scale layout test.

Knowing the core cipher in the "code" is the same world wide, I examined Abydos, in particular the Osirion (as this location is one of the few that exhibit structures from the "first-time"). Then applied the numbers/ alignment hidden in the architecture to the known template ciphers and within days made amazing and even disturbing finds across 100's of miles of the deserts of Egypt. I had sat alone in my shack and done it. 48 hrs in solitude with my curiosity on the throttle and expertise at the wheel.... And wow!

The Template ciphers are very ancient with their base form originating from the math of creation / reality. The same math used to study fluid flow, electrical dynamics, magnetic fields to gravity and black holes. It incorporates tetrahedral math and explains the nature of torsional forces and angular momentum on "space-time" or hyper-dimensional physics. These same template forms are represented everywhere on Earth. Such as Mandalas and sand paintings of Tibetan priests and Native American Elders of the Southwest USA. In architecture and construction, city planning and roads, in religion myth and legend, in story and song... This math and its geometry was used in pre-deluge times, 10,000bc to 30,000bc+ not just as a symbol with reverence but in technology and everyday life to offer a 20,000 year run of a virtual utopia. It was again the miss-use of the same that ended it all. After which the knowledge became secret and emulated by elite groups to put themselves above the rest. For at least 6,000 years it has been incorporated world wide, again in temples, cities, roads etc... But this time kept under wraps and out of site or hidden from the masses. The earliest maps known are of mining areas and mining colonies and adopt this template cipher system. The Jesuit priests and Triad of the Orient use the numbers in initiation rights. The Nordic use the numbers in their sagas and so on.

It is highly possible that if their is truth to the Sumerian texts that indeed the entire world was mined under one rule. The evidence would support this. It also suggests that after that rule the knowledge was remembered by separated groups worldwide. Each retaining a "symbol" that portrays the same template cipher. Giving each group an identity of those that knew or retained a portion of the hidden past and its math and technology. Symbols such as the cross, the spade, the heart, diamond, four leaf clover, the yin yang and so on... All of which can be laid directly on the main template with perfect alignment.

It took me over 2 decades to figure it out and find the base template. But it is the key to breaking them all worldwide. There is indeed more to it than just reading them all as they as well represent the intellectual minds of every man who used it. The manner in which it was used is as then as diverse as the men who used it as well.

Egypt represented an opportunity to apply this all to the time of the "Mega-builders"... The time of wonder, "when men of Earth traveled the stars"... Using this system in Egypt offered validation to the whole once more.

From still buried and some excavated pre-deluge 10,000 to 30,000 year old structures / cities, geo-glyphs of aircraft, Ancient city sites blasted by craters to 1000's of tombs (many raided with bulldozers using industrial mining techniques). Areas came to light with massive above ground structures built on sacred mathematical layouts. Some featuring modern excavation revealing very very modern looking building of massive proportions. There has been talk these could be ancient "space-ports" mentioned in historical texts.

Although these have little to do with the time frame of my previously found "sidewalk" route through the "tomb valleys" and royal geoglyphs... They are connected by virtue of their nature and connections through history to the more modern surface geoglyphs and lanes of travel over the ancient buried causeways, buildings and waterworks.

The first application was to map the Osirion in the right manner as to reveal not only the numbers and alignment system used but as well how to apply these in this historical context. Meaning not only does this provide the numbers for the cipher but as well only other sites correlating to this building will be indicated.

The alignment numbers of the Osirion are based on 305 degrees by 35 degrees. So any structures sharing this base alignment and on specific coded bearings and distances and found by prediction using the known ciphers are indeed connected. Simply by knowing where to start the "path of travel" or degree bearing from a given point (in this case at the top of the Osirion ramp) and just extending the 305 line features were found as expected. Then by taking a certain number and subtracting it from the 305 deg another line was extended slightly south. By using another set of numbers as the distance, a massive- 140+ ' long assembled stone geo-structure-glyph of an arrow was revealed in the desert surface. I took note that the extended line did not touch the shaft or tip but rather ran across one edge or the arrow head. This indicated that something is on this line and "secrets". It also means that is not the end of the line! Beyond this a few miles the extended line hit the exact apex of a massive pyramid compound with walls its outer walls exceeding 1,600 ft per side! In the center lies a perfect non-weathered pyramid about 42' across at its best. The walls and enclosure would seem to be made of Andesite blocks. The main point and one that indicates the possible materials used in its construction is this. The Osirion is built from Andesite blocks because it is the most durable material available anywhere. This new found structure and all its connected features are aligned with and were revealed by the Osirion itself. Also, this structure in particular is also built on the same 305 deg x 35 deg alignment and is in perfect order to the scale of the Osirion. The highest possibility at this point is that they were not only made at the same time but are made of the same materials. In fact the entire nation wide hydraulic system and other features appear to be the same material; and as well been made at the same time.

The best indicator so far as to material construction and the age, is a huge crater blasted into the aqueduct feature itself in a remote area. This crater literally bisects / dissected the feature allowing inspection. The dimensions of the blocks themselves are visible on (2) that were ejected from the impact over 240' away. The material of the blocks themselves being durable enough to take impact energy like that and not have been completely pulverized... Sandstone or Limestone would be powder and Granite would have shattered... The block material would have to be extremely dense with a durable lattice as its matrix. The size is consistent to other megalithic structures . The most important detail it the weathering, oxidation, patina and how this compares to the surrounding surface. It is more than obvious that water flowed around the blocks for a long time... then the desertification occurred and patina accumulated over thousands of years. The impact hit the aqueduct feature long before the flowing water stopped and the forests dried to deserts. Meaning the feature was even far older than that.

This is just all just a tiny fraction of the details we have studied over the vast network of structures. Many sites were studied and traits from all of them have been included in determining what we have.

Even what appears to be fossil buried or maybe even vitrified cities of massive proportions. These with normal scale cities built within their remains. Anomalies like craters, strange landforms and strange structures dot the surface but only at specific alignments. What has now been revealed with some clarity is a massive mathematical layout well over 1000 miles across that every major site seems to be situated on. Indicating a plane for not just a city but a plan on a "country" wide scale. With everything planned in advance and the infrastructure installed first. Even to this day, there is NO known pre-planned infrastructure that comes close to this scale. The most important find thus far is what appears to be a "country wide" ancient aqueduct system and thousands of surface canals. The math used in the topographical layout, measurements between features and the surface geo-glyphs all share the same meaning and all having to do with water or its control and utilization. The photos in this album represents a small fraction of the discoveries we have made so far and only reveal a glimpse of the over all context and its impact on known history.

The 40 or so pics here are of just a few locations I have discovered and I have not shared the rest with anyone as of yet... I just revealed enough to test the waters. The rest will come to light when we know the right door is open. We require funding but don't wish to attain the wrong partners.... The spot is open for the right interested party.

ROBERT W. KRYDER

CEO/PROJECT MANAGER

KRYDER EXPLORATION LLC.

P,S if already posted then please merge

gigha
27th August 2012, 08:13
I just had a look on Google and
when you zoom in you can see all the tyre tracks
I guess from all the construction vehicles

But what the Hell is it?? :confused:

Wind
27th August 2012, 10:07
Maybe a stargate?

Airwooz
27th August 2012, 11:15
Dry swiming pool...

The One
27th August 2012, 16:02
:bump2: :bump2:

Thoth's Time Temple - Giza Alignment Code Time-Shift

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nms_2A2dJUI&feature=player_detailpage

Carmody
27th August 2012, 16:22
We are immersed in the scalar equivalent of an ocillating or vibrationg moving stream of dimensional energies.

Like a pipe that has flow, except the flow is everwhere, in and on the dimensional fundmanetal level.

This causes there to be an ability to insert objects, shapes, and devices INTO that continual flow, in the same way a body can stand under the flow of a waterfall.

Imagine standing under the water, at the edge of a underwater cliff, at the mouth of a river delta..with the tons and tons water flowing by you and around you.

In this case, the scalar energies are flowing not just around you, but through you.

In what we call the 3d time based world, with it's distances, gravity, mass, gyroscopic effects and so on... all that is connected directly to the given material or devices or elements (table of elements) integration with said dimensional fields.

The pyramids are an attempt and reality as a device that acts like a harmonically staged (one step after another, according to the layout of the layers) reed in this constant flow. Like blowing into a harmonica, the reed begins to move and shift and reaches a resonant condition,and disturbs the flow of the air through it and we have the combination of flow and flow disturbance..from the reed and the flow together..interacting. we get a note formed.

Now, the pyramids are doing this thing on a powerful ley line, the center point of the position where the earth's calculated total mass would be, on the surface of the planet. That is the position of the pyramids of Egypt.

This geometrically perfected shape out in the desert appears to be the same, with regard to geometric layout and perfection of that layout.

It is a reed in a scalar flow. It is modifying the waveform flow in the immediate area of the structure. the structure and the existing scalar flow combine to modulate or shape the invisible scalar flow, in that area.

This sort of scientific backdrop (which is only a few articles from the past few days, this goes decades deep, as far as viable and workable full explanations go) is easy to find and is becoming more and more common.

http://phys.org/news/2012-08-electron-vortex-skyrmion-microcurrent.html

http://phys.org/news/2012-08-ultrathin-wafer-silicon-gold-focuses.html

(I could be here for the next week explaining this, easily. but, I've got to keep moving, like the rest of us do, I can't get mired down in one point in a literal thousand or more)

Carmody
27th August 2012, 16:36
Ok, just did some bits of checking in it's alignment.

it is aligned to the vortex point grid map, the becker-hagens grid map.

it appears to point directly at the adjacent vortex grid point that is to the left of the pyramid's main grid point that the pyramids sit on. (north-top, south-down)

Thus in the scalar energetics integration point, it may be a modifier, a canard of sorts. A stabilizer and modifier for what the pyramids are supposed to be doing, with regard to their correct function, when they where complete and functional. Like the outrigger on a boat, in some ways. Like a weight on a rim for a car tire, there to balance the motional mass out so that it is stable for it's intended (rotational) purpose. Sort of a mix of all of these thoughts, but to balance out or stabilize a dimensional flow system.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canard_%28aeronautics%29

the little wing set on the front of this aircraft, that is a 'canard'.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-NqCq3SENJiw/UA5BQ2WgsuI/AAAAAAAAASA/7BXbyzGE6rc/s640/canard%2Bplane.jpg

Kindred
27th August 2012, 16:38
I just had a look on Google and
when you zoom in you can see all the tyre tracks
I guess from all the construction vehicles

But what the Hell is it?? :confused:

This particular structure, I believe, is part of the irrigation system Thoth set up, using the powers described by Carmody. Powerfully connected to the structure of the Earth and it's being.

In Unity, Peace and Love

sirdipswitch
27th August 2012, 18:40
my my my my, down the rabbit hole we go again. hehehehehechucklechuckle. they ain't gonna figure this one out either. cuz ain't nobody knows how old this rock really is... or who came here and did what... or when they came here.

and ever body just keeps runnin in circles... chasin them pesky ol rabbits... that just keep digin holes fer ya. hehehehechucklechuckle

Selene
27th August 2012, 18:57
This is an extraordinary discovery, for sure.

One of the most tantalizing pieces of this new puzzle is its origin at the Osirion, Abydos. Notably, this is where Dan Burisch says that he pushed his J-Rod prisoner/friend (a Zeta Reticulan time traveler from 52,000 years in our future) into a ”naturally occurring stargate” that had opened there. Burisch was there as part of a top-secret Majestic project which he has not otherwise described. Interesting…….

I am also struck by Robert Kryder’s comment that the mathematical precision he discovered here:

• extends outward over a 1,000 miles from its origin,

• is far larger than any infrastructure or planning system we do today,

• represents some kind of massive aqueduct system,

• and clearly precedes any other civilization or development.

In other words, it was an infrastructure installed first, with full knowledge of an overall development plan, much as we might do today with a “planned subdivision”: installing water mains, power lines and surfaced roads before building the houses. By contrast, most of the urban development of our known civilization(s) have grown “organically” – and somewhat haphazardly - from smaller settlements or villages into more complex communities.

Even what appears to be fossil, buried or maybe even vitrified cities of massive proportions. These with normal scale cities built within their remains. Anomalies like craters, strange landforms and strange structures dot the surface but only at specific alignments. What has now been revealed with some clarity is a massive mathematical layout well over 1000 miles across that every major site seems to be situated on. Indicating a plane for not just a city but a plan on a "country" wide scale. With everything planned in advance and the infrastructure installed first. Even to this day, there is NO known pre-planned infrastructure that comes close to this scale. The most important find thus far is what appears to be a "country wide" ancient aqueduct system and thousands of surface canals. The math used in the topographical layout, measurements between features and the surface geo-glyphs all share the same meaning and all having to do with water or its control and utilization.

Kudos to explorer Robert Kryder! I’m looking forward to seeing what else he discovers.

Cheers,

Selene

Robert J. Niewiadomski
27th August 2012, 19:47
Hi

Allow me to pour some cold water other your heads :behindsofa: Sorry ;)

After looking at this in Google Earth i would say it is a military proving ground. There is plenty of artillery/tanks rounds marks on the ground around (bright colored splats on the ground). To the north of the structure you can see circles with aircraft-like shapes in them. And the line flagged as an aqueduct is a deteriorated road in the middle of the desert. There is no chance for an open flowing water in the desert. If you follow that line to the east you will see it joins the highway named in Google Earth (GE?!) "Asyout Al Kharga". The deep black color is an asphalt covering road. Not water. The image in GE is dated 2006.

There was a thread similar to this on mysterious structures in the middle of nowhere in China on Avalon.
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?34417-Extraordinary-Photos-From-China--s-Area-51.-What-Was-This-Place-And-What-Blew-It-Up&p=352201&viewfull=1#post352201
It was debunked as a calibration marks for Chinese spy satelites. The same may be with this in Egypt.

Of course i could be totally wrong and fall for the perfect cover up. To hide something in plain sight and pretend it is something trivial.

[update]
I messed up the date photo was taken. It is June 29th of 2010 not 2006. There is a photo from 2006 available in GE and it looks very similar to that from OP.

Selene
27th August 2012, 20:06
On the other hand, Robert, if these coordinates are indeed of a modern military nature that could tend to reinforce Burisch's assertion of some deep US secret military involvement at Abydos related to a stargate and time travel..... It wouldn't debunk much, would it?

Cheers,

Selene

The One
27th August 2012, 20:24
After looking at this in Google Earth i would say it is a military proving ground. There is plenty of artillery/tanks rounds marks on the ground around (bright colored splats on the ground). To the north of the structure you can see circles with aircraft-like shapes in them. And the line flagged as an aqueduct is a deteriorated road in the middle of the desert. There is no chance for an open flowing water in the desert. If you follow that line to the east you will see it joins the highway named in Google Earth (GE?!) "Asyout Al Kharga". The deep black color is an asphalt covering road. Not water. The image in GE is dated 2006.

I would have to disagree because it extends outward over a 1,000 miles from its origin,would this not make it one of the largest military proving ground in the world . Whatever it is before now its never been well documented that is for sure.Makes you wonder why not

I have followed that line its a very long way from anything

Delight
27th August 2012, 20:31
Hi

I was wondering if anyone would post Carmen Boulter's interview with Lance White which discusses an expedition to investigate that site, if I am not mistaken....
She investigated and found a military bombing range....see the picture she had posted on the website The Pyramid Code

http://www.pyramidcode.com/Photos.html
WdRtLsxvQw4

Robert J. Niewiadomski
27th August 2012, 21:05
The One, what do you mean by "extends outward over a 1,000 miles from its origin"? 1000 miles north east from white pyramid is Turkey and Iran. Egypt is 960 miles across from the northwest corner to the east south corner. From the white pyramid it is less than 400 miles in each direction to the borders of Egypt. I admit it is in "the center" of Egypt. I don't get it what so special about that?

The One
27th August 2012, 22:12
The One, what do you mean by "extends outward over a 1,000 miles from its origin"? 1000 miles north east from white pyramid is Turkey and Iran. Egypt is 960 miles across from the northwest corner to the east south corner. From the white pyramid it is less than 400 miles in each direction to the borders of Egypt. I admit it is in "the center" of Egypt. I don't get it what so special about that?

Sorry i did not explain myself

What has now been revealed with some clarity is a massive mathematical layout well over 1000 miles across that every major site seems to be situated on. Indicating a plane for not just a city but a plan on a "country" wide scale. With everything planned in advance and the infrastructure installed first. Even to this day, there is NO known pre-planned infrastructure that comes close to this scale. The most important find thus far is what appears to be a "country wide" ancient aqueduct system and thousands of surface canals. The math used in the topographical layout, measurements between features and the surface geo-glyphs all share the same meaning and all having to do with water or its control and utilization

ghostrider
27th August 2012, 22:36
China has some strange large structures also, wonder if they know something we don't ? Is it just the two worlds spliting and 5-d merging with 3-d ?? They meaning ( the structures ) were there all along , only now we see them because the veil is thinning. very interesting stuff.

jagman
28th August 2012, 00:57
Thoth's Time Temple - Giza Alignment Code Time-Shift. Malcolm,That was a simply amazing video!!! The math was a little advanced for me but believe or not, I did comprehend
some of it. lol. I will watch this one several times.

jagman
28th August 2012, 02:45
Hi

I was wondering if anyone would post Carmen Boulter's interview with Lance White which discusses an expedition to investigate that site, if I am not mistaken....
She investigated and found a military bombing range....see the picture she had posted on the website The Pyramid Code

http://www.pyramidcode.com/Photos.html
WdRtLsxvQw4

Dr. Carmen Boulter is on C2C Tonight.

KRYDER
28th August 2012, 16:14
Hello to all... My name is Robert Kryder.

I am the person regarded in the post and the finder of the posted discoveries. To clarify a quick detail... I discovered these and many, many other sites similar and beyond this (most still buried or partially excavated), in Aug of 2011. They were posted and made public in the same month on our web site.

I am brand new here and need to review posts before commenting further... Any questions are welcome and I truly hope I can answer any curiosity posed and assist in the understanding these and so much more we are throwing on the table for the world to see.

Thanks!

Carmody
28th August 2012, 16:21
Ok, just did some bits of checking in it's alignment.

it is aligned to the vortex point grid map, the becker-hagens grid map.

it appears to point directly at the adjacent vortex grid point that is to the left of the pyramid's main grid point that the pyramids sit on. (north-top, south-down)

Thus in the scalar energetics integration point, it may be a modifier, a canard of sorts. A stabilizer and modifier for what the pyramids are supposed to be doing, with regard to their correct function, when they where complete and functional. Like the outrigger on a boat, in some ways. Like a weight on a rim for a car tire, there to balance the motional mass out so that it is stable for it's intended (rotational) purpose. Sort of a mix of all of these thoughts, but to balance out or stabilize a dimensional flow system.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canard_%28aeronautics%29

the little wing set on the front of this aircraft, that is a 'canard'.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-NqCq3SENJiw/UA5BQ2WgsuI/AAAAAAAAASA/7BXbyzGE6rc/s640/canard%2Bplane.jpg

Let me clarify.

I do work in these areas. Areas where there is a continual flow through and in systems. You know, the physics of said flow systems. The integration between what could be plasmas and solids in flow systems. Be it solids and RF, or solids and air, and so on. Also, work in optics.

I know what I'm looking at, when it comes to such things. Thus, my 'opinion' is not just pulled out of my butt.

It is an educated guess, based on prior experience in multiple areas, working with similar systems, regarding interactions and controlling the flow/action of said interactions, 'in situ'. (in situation, live-during flow)

Using the aircraft above as an example....could I out-design Burt Rutan in the world of aircraft?

Not a chance.

But.. it is very likely I could walk up to one of his aircraft..look at it for a while..and suggest something that would improve it..from subtly to strongly improved. Then the next week I would come up with even more improvements.

What we seem to have here, is a system of energetics that is flowing and that it may need some subtle correction. like small things added to the front of a car, to help with downforce, under use or flow, at high speed.

Think standing waves, like in a pond (back to the cymatics video again)...but three dimensionally, not just on one plane, like rice dancing on a sheet.

05Io6lop3mk

Imagine adding a small weight in a corner or spot on this sheet of steel. how it would screw up the near perfect patterns. How the energies would shift in flow, shape, and directions:

GtiSCBXbHAg

Or like adding weights to a tuning fork, to modify it's frequencies. Like a reed in a horn, or harmonica, or an accordion.

http://www.concertina.net/images_kc_bastari/b_rd_detail.jpg

http://www.standris.com/img/scissors_instruments_c-256_frequency_tuning_fork.jpg

Now, imagine this whole thing being like the sheets above (in the cymatics videos), but as they being only slices of the effect (like slices of an MRI scan (http://gifb.in/g3sV)), a surface change, as in optics..like so. (this is the pathway of light in an optics system):

http://www.laserfocusworld.com/content/dam/lfw/print-articles/2011/09/1109LFW01f4.jpg

Imagine the lens elements on their own acting as reeds or modulators, as they have the energies pass through them. Not just lensing effects but modulation of the energies and modulation of the materials in the point of interaction.

This is happening in real time, with energetics that we cannot see. For example, gravity and so on. We can't see it, but everything ,each individual 'atom' as we like to call it has different interactions..in the same way that differently 'doped' glass, will bend light differently. Doped means glass that has different additives. Which are usually elements and oxides, and so on. this causes the light to bend differently. The coatings on your glasses also modify specific light frequencies in the visual range and direct those frequencies differently than they would be directed, if the glass lenses where not coated.

Coated and uncoated:

http://www.whitehousedentaloptical.com/images/lens_multicoated.jpg

A multi-coated lens set, designed to control residual noise and color separation effects. each lens component in the internal set of glass lenses was designed to work with the others and each was designed to work only with their coatings given specific actions and behaviors. then all together, as a set:

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2128/2254998692_758bbde0b4.jpg

In this case, think of the light in the lenses and how it is handled, then go three dimensionally, with regard to thinking of the planet and the items on the surface, as if all of it was transparent and semi-transparent..and it is exactly that.. for dimensional energies, that is.

So all this modulating energy might need an outrigger or modifier, an adjustment, possibly. Like the slight modifier for Cessna wings, or the stall fence on a Mig fighter...:

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7204/6929090573_bfc425a5f3.jpg

....which stops them from stalling so harshly when they approach their stall speed. It saves many lives. It is a small strip on the wing, in the correct spot, IIRC. A very slight modification of the aerodynamics, while under flow conditions.

This is what I SUSPECT we are looking at, when we look at this object out in the desert. For when it comes to the energetics of the earth, you'd have to put the right object, in the right spot. Thus I don't really know, but this is, as you might now understand....a fairly educated guess. This is only the surface data or basic information, it is not in any way a complete explanation of the depth of the mechanics of matter-dimensional integration.

freespirit
28th August 2012, 16:52
go east,looks ?

freespirit
28th August 2012, 17:05
http://burr.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=PressOffice.PressReleases&Type=Press%20Release&ContentRecord_id=c23c7a21-d104-1b30-c2a7-ef15512aacb0

what ever nob ed.

nurgle
28th August 2012, 17:27
Even with all the math and reasons for being an ancient structure or a 4d 5d thing, I still simply think this is a ground calibration thing for satellites, maybe even a training thing for military for targeting or spotting for spy satellites, (This would probably explain the airplane shapes).
I think in this case the simplest answer is probably not the coolest or most exciting, but the correct one.

Carmody
28th August 2012, 17:38
Even with all the math and reasons for being an ancient structure or a 4d 5d thing, I still simply think this is a ground calibration thing for satellites, maybe even a training thing for military for targeting or spotting for spy satellites, (This would probably explain the airplane shapes).
I think in this case the simplest answer is probably not the coolest or most exciting, but the correct one.

It is out in the frikin' middle of nowhere and it is aimed at vortex grid points, which is definitely not normal.

I'm not disagreeing, but the evidence points to other potentials.

Do not fail to see anomalies and anomalous aspects, and then downgrade the potentials.

Delight
28th August 2012, 18:06
Dr. Carmen Boulter is on C2C Tonight.

Thanks... If you catch the program today, it also addresses current events

OXPIVMoe6gI

nurgle
28th August 2012, 18:12
It is out in the frikin' middle of nowhere and it is aimed at vortex grid points, which is definitely not normal.

I'm not disagreeing, but the evidence points to other potentials.

Do not fail to see anomalies and anomalous aspects, and then downgrade the potentials.

I really don't like to be a naysayer, I would love for this thing to be more than a satellite or military installation, but There is a lot of stuff out in the middle of nowhere especially military stuff where they are trying to conduct experiments, test, etc..., it happens here in America. I consider you a fairly highly intelligent person, and with that intelligence you most likely will be able to make all sorts of connections (abstract and not so abstract) with and between things on this earth. I feel that this stuff was build on vortex powerlines probably on sheer dumb luck. I realize that this is not the popular thought here, so I will just be quite now.

jagman
28th August 2012, 19:16
I want to thank Mr. Kryder for bringing us this discovery. I was wondering if the White Pyramid was emitting any measurable energy?
Do you think Dr. Zahi Hawass was aware of this site?

KRYDER
28th August 2012, 22:18
Hello again... After reviewing the above posts I see of course what would be expected from the report to me of this group, intelligent minded curiosity.... It is good to see the informative input as well.

And I as well see a video posted Dr Carmen Boulter I was not aware of. It stopped me for careful consideration once I listened and searched the available info. Not so much as you would think it was because the on site inspection differs in any way from the original assessment but rather how she stated she came to receive her information on the site in the first place. This starts quite another story... Which I will try to be brief.

When I originally found these ( discoveries posted and more) it was during a quick "look see" for a woman who claims to channel and receive. That isn't really in my tool box but I will take an honest and unbiased look into anything. I was curious regardless as to applying what I know and have done for 28 years to Egypt. Interestingly enough what she described was indeed out there although the distance she perceived was much smaller between sites. I was happy to provide her "quest data" with maps, coord,s pics etc... These are featured in our web site and are the large geo-glyphs/ sidewalk (not the aircraft site) on the desert floor. These are standard Egyptian and go back tp pre-dynastic times.

Any way, being done with her inquest I kept going but this time using the template ciphers/ code I've used for years to the broad areas of Egypt. After I made amazing finds, (one of the lessor the ones featured above in this post) I made a contact with a "world renown" name having to do with math and mars, as this is the same hyper physics mathematical layout of major sites... Well over a couple dinners it was figured out how to proceed. But, before we could get very far, the woman who I gave her "quest data", jumped the gun and tried to arrange a trip without me/us to the spot as a metaphysical journey with paying participants (no science or true documentation to present to humanity). She had mentioned knowing another woman who conducted tours there, was into metaphysics, ancient technology, "the rising of the feminine", did tours, balloon rides down the Nile etc... She refused to say who this person was at the time*.

I received word of this from my contact in Egypt, that she had contacted him to make arrangements to get out there. He e-mailed me right away to notify me they had done this. As he didn't feel it was above board and wanted to know what he should do. I let him know the situation and that it was in no way my, his or the peoples best interest, then left it up to him. Regardless he refused cooperation quoting services outside their ability.
It was at this time the women with the quest went to her contact* with the photo. This in order to procure the trip there without the informed finder and interested group (15 people). I never knew where it went from there...

From the timing Dr Boulter mentions in her interview that "someone" showed up with a picture of the what she calls a "trapezoid" and the "Venus temple" (?) With alignments etc... It appears the quest woman went to the Dr. B for assistance/ involvement and Dr. B did the same thing... As as she makes clear, got on google earth and found it her self. Took the find and went to it herself. Again leaving even the quest woman behind.

The odd part is we found and made this public including the location in late August of 2011 ! Dr. B didn't have to go to google earth because it was on the picture she received along with the coords! It had as well been public and spread around facebook etc... months before she got it. Just say'n... for what its worth.

Though the above situation reaks a little of sinister "claim jump'n" ... As it states in the original post above...... "The 40 or so pics here are of just a few locations I have discovered and I have not shared the rest with anyone as of yet... I just revealed enough to test the waters. The rest will come to light when we know the right door is open. " .... As it says test the waters.... I did and some grabbed the only little gem they could see shining and ran with it. Shame.
If they had consulted they would have known these would not have been the focus of an expedition to Egypt and that other sites had priority. This site in particular was curious at best only because its size and more importantly the math used in its layout, construction and position in the country.

This is a great thing in ways though... Although Dr B had no way of recognizing it she recorded very important data. In her pictures we can see things indicating occupation, great age and more. An important correction from above and NOTE is no one claims this was built by the military, only that it was "used by the Air Force as a target" ... ! Dr B goes on to say a "pyramid as a target" is "blasphemy"... In her photos we see some of the "blue colored pottery" (pic standing on pyramid on her web site, base) in the form of a large section of blue ceramic pipe or scroll tube ???

(Note below Kharga is one of the listed KX research sites)

At the height of its power, the Egyptian administration of the Nile Valley sponsored mineral exploitation of the Valley and surrounding desert regions. As early as 1980, it was suggested that the cobalt might have come from the desert oases at Dakhleh and Kharga.

Instead of copper, the colorant used on most of the blue painted pottery is cobalt, which was fired onto the pots.

Where did the cobalt-bearing mineral come from? Analysis of the paint showed that the cobalt was accompanied by trace amounts of zinc, nickel and manganese, a mixture of elements distinctive enough to serve as a chemical fingerprint.

Given the restricted use to which the pigment was put and the archeological sites where remnants were found, Hope believes it was probably available only to artisans associated with major royal residences.

The answer: seeking an uncontaminated sample of a mineral that might have been the key ingredient in the blue used to decorate "blue painted pottery" popular among the Egyptian elite during the New Kingdom (1550 to 1079 BCE).

Colleague Colin A. Hope, an expert in blue painted pottery, had asked if she wouldn't help him pin down the source of the blue pigment by sampling and analyzing material from the mine.

Hope and Smith, together with Paul Kucera, a doctoral student at Monash University who first identified the mines, describe the pottery, the mines and the mineral in a chapter of Beyond the Horizon, a festschrift for the Egyptologist Barry A. Kemp,

I agree the area was bombed. But I also acknowledge how many other sacred sites have been bombed around the world... And torn down or smashed before that... They indeed targeted this but if you look close they seemed to miss EVERY "target" on the range... If I were an Egyptian pilot I wouldnt have wanted to hit ancient buildings and glyphs from my peoples history either.

People have mentioned the tracks and marks etc.... PLEASE remember that is disturbed desert patina. Just like the NAZCA lines, if you disturb the top layer it shows for thousands of years. Much of the area around the aircraft glyphs have completly undisturbed desert surface, thousands of years old!

Dr B states the outer wall "looked like rubber that was totally deteriorating". - We can see in her images a decomposed layer 1 - 2" thick on all surfaces except the pyramid. What was it? Looked like... what did it feel like? Samples?

It appears the whole wall structure and cross base may be hollow pour concrete. - Concrete has been around accepted for over 5000 years ( some finds indicate far older). - Concrete lasts thousands of years. - The pictures indicate a structure of great age. - the amount of concrete to pour this would exceed tens of thousands of cubic yards. -

Dr. B refers to the shape as "almost a square", or her name for it "The Venus temple"... In reality this is a very ancient Egyptian shape and one of the foremost important! One name was the Dwat. The compound is standard pyramid compound with a standard causeway design for ancient Egypt. You will notice in the album we show another matching Dwat structure of different alignment at a nearby site. Except this second one is smaller and an obvious above ground ancient ruin with 20' high walls. Again it uses sacred alignment.

This is only one of hundreds of sites, dozens with structures like this I have located using the complex math. Most still completely un-excavated and un discovered thus far. The above is why we are careful which to reveal. To see who will do what with that information. When the right door opens and we are included in my finds for the duration we will pour it all out for everyone to see. It is important a "knowing" party explore, document, collect evidence and test in a transparent manner so the world can watch in real time. It is important that if exploration is done it is taken seriously, sites not taken for granted and mapped/ documented correctly.

There is a smell of "claim jumping" in the air on this one to some degree. And it is always better to involve the finder in any discovery. I know from operating an exploration company and dealing with "finders" and representing their interests for years.

I urge everyone to look at the other sites in that same album. Look deeper into the math .... I will be posting more when we can secure a permanent web site and it more complex from there.

I plan on addressing some of the other posts soon,

Thank you for your input and ear ~*

KRYDER
28th August 2012, 22:43
I think by posting a couple of previously written responses to former questions, the members here can glean much more information and answer some questions already presented.

Experience:
"First thank you for allowing me to give some history in my experience not just in the interpolation of aerial imaging but in actual on site exploration and ground surveys based in interpreted aerial images. Not as a hobby but for a Job. I have done this since 1988 with the discovery of the lost "Coronado's winter home" outside Black Canyon City AZ. My first run in with JPL trying to glean sat images from DOD platforms was in 1994. I have been interpolating such data since then on a professional with over 100 "ground proofed" sites and so far NO miss interpretations. You will notice I mention these in album as "inferred" or as "features"... As in any science we apply names to specific features, sites ,finds etc... and those names for us comes from something apparent with the subject. "

The "Aqueduct feature":
"No one is positive what the aqueduct feature is but we KNOW what it is not. It is not merely a road and it is in no way modern.

What we do KNOW-

The aqueduct feature was found underground.

Buildings and monuments from 2,400 bc and older were build on top of it.

The route is marked with ancient geoglyphs meaning water in Egyptian for hundreds of miles in many directions with only a portion in several places excavated exposing the "aqueduct feature"

They are still uncovering more of the buried aqueduct feature by excavation with bulldozer.

Water leaks from the aqueduct feature.

Water started leaking all over the land when they raised the lake at Aswan. The conclusion was that an as yet undiscovered water conduit linked some sacred sites and where connected to the lake. Go figure huh?

The aqueduct feature system was unearthed next to the main highway between Asyut and the Kharga. The new road followed the ancient path used for thousands of years which in turn followed wells dug for water... and the water was leaking from the ancient aqueduct. That path was there long before any "roads" and there are geo-glyphs along the entire route that mean "water" not road. NOTE: We have a guy on the ground there, a local Egyptian who has traveled more of he western desert than anyone. In fact if you go on google earth and select ANY of the place pics posted in the western desert of Egypt. He or his partner posted it period. In fact if you were to go there you would HAVE go through them to gain permits or physical access... He has verified these are NOT roads, military bases and he is blown away having visited hundreds of ancient site that lay un-mapped out there. He has never seen of or heard of these sites in particular but is well aware of what they are likely to be from his own peoples history. Most being excavated since 2010! And in the case of the crater into the aqueduct feature... We can easily see the size of the stone blocks ejected- Are you saying they build their roads out of 5'x 5' x 10' stone blocks?"

Military bombing range?:
"We have seen military ranges (many)and NO they are not. The math may be difficult to understand but NO BASE ON MODERN EARTH WAS EVER SURVEYED FOR A LAYOUT BASED ON HYPERDIMENSIONAL PHYSICS and / or in standard ancient Egyptian symbolism. Or aligned with the Osirion via a 140' stone arrow (which if you had looked you would have seen it was still partially buried in 2006 but by 2010 it had been completely excavated by bulldozer.) The Osirion was aligned to 305 x 35 deg... As are the other things we discovered with the aircraft glyphs... the Osirion also has aircraft glyphs.... The major compound is a standard "ancient Egyptian" shape known as the Dwat and so is its entrance causeway being exactly the same as other pyramid sites. Note it has no break in the wall as an entrance, Solid 30' thick walls. No gates, and at the center is a pyramid. Military? No!"

Craters - Pits - Circles - Dots:
"I would agree the craters, some of them are from training or worse. In some areas what look like craters at low res are "ring tombs" some are pit excavations and some are geo-glyphs. The bomb craters all show ejecta as they should and obvious lack of patina. In some areas what again look like craters to the untrained eye are indeed complicated layouts of lines dots and circles and when used correctly mark NAV lines that can be followed for thousands of miles to different sites.

Many of the circles glyphs and lines ARE standard ancient Egyptian and can and have been read by an Egyptology expert.

Sir, please read all the text carefully. Real experts have already thoroughly examined this material and the complex math that allowed these to come to light. NOTE the redundancy of the distance measurements with the degrees. You probably didn't realize the the measurements of the "foot" has remained exactly the same and that they as well used the 360 deg system and as well aligned it to true north.

When you find just one line / wall on a structural layout that its distance say, is 250' and matches its deg bearing off true N say, 250 deg ... That's exceptional. When this is repeated over an over with'n the same layout is amazing... When this such layout is just one of many over a vast area all of which is again on numbers like these... Yes its almost unbelievable.

A person would as well have to know something about sacred Egyptian geometry and hyper-dimensional physics to realize the importance of the numbers they chose to incorporate. Such as 3.14, 19.5, 1, 3, 7, 11, 72, 35, 52 and so on... It is when you have an entire system laid out on dist and bearings that match and as well all involve the SAME numbers in amazing mathematical redundancy 1000's of times without exception... And this exists ONLY at the sites that fit the math and layout... Well lets just say an educated eye sees its trillions to one any one of these would incorporate all these factors but instead every site does. "

Simple start to a complex system, and one of the possible functions of the discovered system:
"Since there are many viewers with sincere interest, I would like to dump some of the starter math and technique in locating these finds. It is my hope people will apply this to their own quest and finally start clearing the fog that enshrouds whats "Out There".

Egypt. :

Osirion - Flooded Structure - Source unknown - Not Nile water

Structure is aligned to 305 x 35 deg bearing using true North

305= 3+0+5= 8
35= 3+5= 8

8 - Egyptian for: "water, to close"
8 - On its side ; Egyptian for : "eternity, eternal cycle of water"

Preliminary Conclusion: Osirion - Eternal building, close, water. Or :

"A valve station built to control the water forever"
---------

Note this is only the structure compass layout. Information is incorporated into every measurement.

All numbers are treated in this manner and have meaning equivalents. The math used in both architecture and the layout of structures, even entire regions describes what its features, purpose even secrets are.

Sites pertaining to my studies use the "time" numbers of Egypt (mathematical constants of quantum/ hyper/ physics) ... (1) - (3) - (7). The (7) being primary.

These add to (11) This is the symbol for the twin obelisks.

So, (4) is important when used with (7) and adds another meaning... and so on.

We see in a couple of the layouts in the Egypt album alignments like this:

47 x 227 deg bearing on wall
317 x 137 deg bearing center line
length of line 250'

or

47 ~ 4+7= 11
227 ~ 2+2+7= 11
317 ~ 3+1+7= 11
137 ~ 1+3+7= 11
250 ~ 2+5= 7

ETC... All in the same structure. In some featured in the album so far this redundancy goes far far deeper.

So if you want to find things... An example would be to use like, 137 degrees and go 92 mi... from a known point of reference....

A great challenge to those who doubt these techniques would be to hop on Google Earth and find "The Cup" area featured in the album as "Kharga Cup". It is located in the Northern portion of the Kharga Oasis. It took me less than 30 min to locate this site using this system. See if you can find it without knowing the template ciphers.... I'll give anyone 2 weeks and bet you a cup of coffee it cannot be done! And I have narrowed down the area to 1/1000 the area that I searched. Just say'n try it and you will see the value of the math and the system. Cheers!

There has been scientific studies come to light from around the world on the structure of water... And how it can be affected by thought. "Living water" is a real scientific fact now days...

It is my thought, that the ancients of that area plumbed the entire country with an advanced aqueduct system that "programmed" the water to be beneficial to life and distributed it literally everywhere in their country.

This would as we know today, end sickness, extend life, end hunger, clear pollution etc...

Many of us here are probably aware of Dr. Emoto's work, which has shown how EM fields (power of prayer) affect the crystalline structure of water. There's also the field of cymatics (and Chladni patterns) regarding how sound waves directly create and sustain geometric structures. A life form can be partially described as an electric field compressed so it can radiate or 'sing' its tune. We also know fractal compression as the perfectly infinite, non-destructive type of compression, which follows the golden mean. The golden mean allows numbers to BOTH add (fibonacci sequence) and multiply (x 1.618...) to get the next number, and is found all over the pyramids. The ratio is precisely how life knows 'where' to grow. The Fibonacci starts 1,1,2,3,5,8, etc. So, Life starts with prime mover 0->1. Life then looks back over it's shoulder to see 1, adds itself (1), and knows where to grow next(2). Best way to explain it.

In fact, the structural order of water can mean the difference between a cancerous cell and a healthy cell ..."

Hope you all enjoy and some sparks have been started.... Thank you again for the interest and the input~*

KRYDER
29th August 2012, 04:10
I want to thank Mr. Kryder for bringing us this discovery. I was wondering if the White Pyramid was emitting any measurable energy?
Do you think Dr. Zahi Hawass was aware of this site?

Yes I have no doubt whatsoever mr Hawass knew of this and thousands of other sites raided over the years. I found many many major structures spread across the land that had been opened by bulldozer. Some were near the placement of processing equipment... The locals we spoke to said Hawass and the US raided many sites containing high tech of ancient origin and as well raided hundreds of what they called the "Golden Tombs" , some containing giants. No bull.

In fact we were told about the removal of what can only be described as a small "Disc" being un-earthed just south of Abydos and being hauled away on the back of a truck under US supervision.

My question is who else is still in kahoots with the back door US and Hawass to keep he lid on it all. Or at least quietly discredit or confuse the evidence. I question Dr B mentioned above as this person had direct contact and support from Hawass for many years and even had no problem getting permits for the military off limits zone less than one month after/ during the Egyptian uprising. Only to treat the site as a tourist stop (or potential one) and sacrifice any opportunity for real study and or documentation. Let alone doing it in a way the world could watch and be there vicariously through live feeds as we wish to do someday... We indeed may be seeing dis-information or the down play of the find orchestrated before much hype was generated by its discovery.

This cannot be done on the myriad array of other locations we discovered... Too many and no one knows where they all are as of yet... We hope to open the right door and end up with our feet on the ground while the world watches real time.

Heres a hint.... Take a good look west of the Aswan Dam. You will see excavations right there with ancient quarry's with blocks still lined up for transport. You will find advanced structures, some uncovered many still completely covered but clearly visible. You will find things like ring tombs but when you see one open you realize these are special..... Very special. They match the circles around the planes in the aircraft glyphs . Some of these are at excavated sites that look like Cape Canaveral , Rocket gantries, control buildings, landing strips.... Look all around the lake there and you will find hundreds of canals, beautiful in their symmetry, leading to millions of acres of what was once arable land. Much still showing the ancient fields. These could have only been fed if the lake was higher water level than what it is even now with the dam!

And yes Dr B said the site had "quite high energy".... Although I believe that is residual with the place broken and partially dismantled. The "Blue colored pottery" pipes are most likely broken parts of the water system that fed the pyramid structure on the cross.... As pipes are found at many many enigmatic pyramid sites around the world.

Cheers and thanks for the interest. !!

Rocky_Shorz
29th August 2012, 04:44
Hello to all... My name is Robert Kryder.

I am the person regarded in the post and the finder of the posted discoveries. To clarify a quick detail... I discovered these and many, many other sites similar and beyond this (most still buried or partially excavated), in Aug of 2011. They were posted and made public in the same month on our web site.

I am brand new here and need to review posts before commenting further... Any questions are welcome and I truly hope I can answer any curiosity posed and assist in the understanding these and so much more we are throwing on the table for the world to see.

Thanks!

thank you for joining us Kryder, so many questions right now, and many related to the pyramids, having someone with your understanding is incredible...

KRYDER
29th August 2012, 05:03
my my my my, down the rabbit hole we go again. hehehehehechucklechuckle. they ain't gonna figure this one out either. cuz ain't nobody knows how old this rock really is... or who came here and did what... or when they came here.

and ever body just keeps runnin in circles... chasin them pesky ol rabbits... that just keep digin holes fer ya. hehehehechucklechuckleWould anyone like a view of how deep that hole goes? Family ties:.... www.frankKRYDER.com

toothpick
29th August 2012, 05:07
Hi Kryder
Welcome to avalon.
That is to bad about the, pyramid code, series I really enjoyed watching it.
Now to find out it is probably disinformation or, look here, while Hawass and his ilk are removing something over there, is disappointing.
But, that is what we are here for,so, thank-you

KRYDER
29th August 2012, 05:38
Hi Kryder
Welcome to avalon.
That is to bad about the, pyramid code, series I really enjoyed watching it.
Now to find out it is probably disinformation or, look here, while Hawass and his ilk are removing something over there, is disappointing.
But, that is what we are here for,so, thank-youHey Toothpick , thank you ... Pleasure to be here. I have as yet never seen the show and only through this forum post found out her actual name etc... For that I have to say a big THANK YOU !! It may not be pulling back the veil but we are shaking the curtain a bit!

Thanks again and feel free to share the rest... It will take us all to bring this to light.

Not to be mean but I have to add concerning Dr. B - When she stated the shape was not quite square and that it was different depending on how you looked at it... I laughed a little.... When she said that they had to haul in the helium for the hot air balloon I cried a little ..... because I was laughing so hard. :pound:

nomadguy
29th August 2012, 06:29
Awhile back, I was listening to Robert Schoch speak about the sphynx and it's erosion.
I came up with an idea.
Upon examining the great pyramid and the channels inside. I had the thought that they were once filled with running water.
And that perhaps the capstone or top receptacle was made to spray or vaporize the water over the landscape or in another way, alter the atmosphere using the cumulative energy of the water flow underneath. Adding, that if water has memory and the ancients knew this... They might have created a way to not only move water around and purify it into "living water", but also to attract and perhaps control the skies-water flows by way of ionic attraction(electrostatic attraction (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ionic_bond)).

Now after reading the above material it makes even more sense to me. Could it be that the whole of Northern Africa was forested and maintained via an aqueduct system that also created desirable weather patterns by way of ionic forces, thus sustaining and replenishing the entire cycle?

Then later on in it's history there was a cataclysm, breaking the system and draining it fairly rapidly IE Deluge. -just a thought, I am still playing with the idea.
Carry on ~

Thank You Kryder for sharing this information with the forum it has my head spinning!

GlassSteagallfan
29th August 2012, 07:58
Welcome to Avalon Kryder! Fascinating material covered here.

Some of the numbers mentioned are included in the Coral Castle videos too.

There has been scientific studies come to light from around the world on the structure of water... And how it can be affected by thought. "Living water" is a real scientific fact now days...

It is my thought, that the ancients of that area plumbed the entire country with an advanced aqueduct system that "programmed" the water to be beneficial to life and distributed it literally everywhere in their country.

This would as we know today, end sickness, extend life, end hunger, clear pollution etc...

Many of us here are probably aware of Dr. Emoto's work, which has shown how EM fields (power of prayer) affect the crystalline structure of water. There's also the field of cymatics (and Chladni patterns) regarding how sound waves directly create and sustain geometric structures. A life form can be partially described as an electric field compressed so it can radiate or 'sing' its tune. We also know fractal compression as the perfectly infinite, non-destructive type of compression, which follows the golden mean. The golden mean allows numbers to BOTH add (fibonacci sequence) and multiply (x 1.618...) to get the next number, and is found all over the pyramids. The ratio is precisely how life knows 'where' to grow. The Fibonacci starts 1,1,2,3,5,8, etc. So, Life starts with prime mover 0->1. Life then looks back over it's shoulder to see 1, adds itself (1), and knows where to grow next(2). Best way to explain it.

In fact, the structural order of water can mean the difference between a cancerous cell and a healthy cell ..."

Hope you all enjoy and some sparks have been started.... Thank you again for the interest and the input~*

Anyone that needs to brush up on the 'Water of Life' issue, here are the links to the video "Aqua Has Memory" parts 1 thru 6:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKLO3eQ81tc&feature=player_embedded
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnvRurojps4&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfukguVaozM&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGACuX9ozHI&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiYk2yKboMg&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQu0maJAN8Q&feature=related

mountain_jim
29th August 2012, 15:54
Really appreciating the content in this thread from you, Kryder. :)

We have The Pyramid Code episodes on our DVR from the Documentary Channel..

One of the most memorable aspects of that series to me was this man, who has since passed, and the energy I perceived from him, rightly or wrongly.

Do you have any experience with him?

http://egyptexperience.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/hakim.jpg?w=640

Dr. ABD’EL HAKIM AWYAN

‘HAKIM’ (for short), was a wisdom-keeper of the Ancient Egyptian Mysteries, and was born and lived in the village beneath the Giza Plateau; he grew up with the great pyramids of Giza as his playground. He was a Khemitian, or Khemite – a man from Khem (Egypt), which means the ‘black land’. This didn’t mean that the people were black, or that they had anything to do with dark, or black practices – it meant quite simply that the land – the earth itself – was black, because the soil was enriched and fertile from the annual flooding of the river Nile.

Hakim could be described as a wise elder: a man who had not only been born into a family where knowledge was passed down from generation to generation, but had travelled afar and studied engineering and archaeology. While speaking and teaching to his many students, his heavy accented English was regularly broken with a broad grin and a knowing chuckle. Sadly missed by all, he passed into the spirit world in 2008, as an octogenarian. His daughter, Shahrzad Awyan, has taken up her father’s work with his blessing.

I came across Hakim while searching for answers. My own journey towards finding the mystery and knowledge of Egypt started in 1998, and I arrived in Cairo for the first time in 2010, twelve years later. I now understand why it took me twelve years. Hakim spoke with that certain confidence which I found I could naturally trust. So much has been said about Egypt, by so many, it was hard to plough through it all, and easy to get confused. Myths, legends, scientific so-called facts, opinions, speculations, imaginings and lies, all made the work of finding the answer to my own quest’s questions long and frustrating – although I have found it fascinating. I have certainly made up for the short-fall of my knowledge in history.

Finally, I came across a documentary serialised on You Tube called ‘The Pyramid Code’ (see video at the bottom of this article). It is not a new film, but it is more contemporary than others that glossed over the same old standard ideas. Hakim was a guest speaker in this excellent expansive and comprehensive study of Egypt’s monuments and their purpose. Innovative ideas, backed by real scientific research, and some lateral thinking instead of the focal viewpoint, brought a new light to Egypt’s astounding technically advanced and enlightened past.

Here, for posterity, in grateful memory to a great and humble man, I give you my transcribed notes of Hakim’s words from that documentary. (May he smile from his place of knowing!)

Apologies for any mis-heard words; my words are in (..) and missing words are in [..] Read and imagine his accent and sometimes broken English.

The Egyptians call the area which contains 22 pyramids, running from north to south and parallel to the river Nile, the ‘Band of Peace’. Hakim, whose native language is the ancient ‘Souf’, says:

(a DVD can be bought here)

PART 1

“In 1936, 1937, the Sphinx was covered up to the neck in sand; my playground – there were tunnels I used to walk, crawl in, in water. At Abu Gareb we have a [..] altar, a symbol of ‘four’ and ‘hotep’ (peace and food); around it, a shaft, about 180 feet deep to the level of the ocean and there is still running water in there and you can feel it in the area. These instruments (huge quartz crystal bowls), nine of them, were found in the area, not as you see them now (moved and put together by the E. M. of C. and A.) and there are still more to be found. And then we have the oldest obelisk in Egypt, next to the altar – what’s left of the obelisk – in ‘souf’ hieroglyphics, and the disc of the Sun, and words saying the [..] of the Sun: ‘ibra’.

Saqqara – the ‘Step Pyramid’ of Zoser is 2,900 B.C. – say the books! Pyramid, in a courtyard, much older than pyramid itself. You can compare it yourself – if you look at the pyramid and look at the wall (of the courtyard) you can see the difference. The Sun will reflect on this crystal tile (which is lying on the ground now) – this is what’s left of it – it is quarried by the natives in the area from the C17th. Now I’m pointing to the ‘gyptera’, which is a symbol of the ancient god – Osiris. A ‘gypt’ is the word we still use to address older people, like grandmother, grandfather – ‘gypt’. (This is used as decoration around the top of the wall.) …to go back to the story of Osiris and his brother Set(h) – the bad guy! – who put Osiris in a coffin and throw him on the ocean, and the ocean take him to the place Phoenicia – Lebanon today – and there, is the cedar tree, grows, and the roots of the cedar tree captured his coffin, later to be found by his beloved sister Isis. She cry until she touch his body and they live together again for a short while – short enough to make a baby, by name, Horus.

(Still in Saqqara) I will take you now to the ‘hospital’ – healing with sound – you see now – that line of construction – like three chambers – it’s what’s left of the House of Spirit, and it’s a healing system with the sound; it’s a medical investigation table and the patient has the right to use any of the stairs, one on the right and one on the left, so he or she has to use his or her own ‘antenna’…to climb up there and choose the point where she stand because each point is connected to a deep chamber – we have 22 of them, 11 each side, no ceiling – and when you go inside you see a niche where the physician put his head in the niche to see what is the matter with his patient laying on this table; and that works with sound, and the source is running water in a tunnel underneath here – there is a big map of tunnels running underneath here.

Dashur. We call these constructions, in that area at Dashur, related to King called Seneferu (Snefru). Now, when you come to the word seneferu – sen means ‘double’, nefer means ‘harmony’, so it means ‘double harmony’. It’s not the name of a person – it is the energy we get from this construction! The ‘Bent ‘ Pyramid – it has two chambers for two different sounds. Meidun – today when you walk around Maidun pyramid you will find out that on the ground is a coat of black-colour flint, and the evidence of this, when you pick up one of these flints you see it’s black on the top and the bottom is a different colour. And there is a catastrophe happened over there – I want you to look at the ground – you can see a coat of smoke (soot, carbon) (has) affected the flints on the ground. Herodotus! It is a fake story! I want you to research – to wake up! – to work the senses and look carefully at what you are looking at! What you have seen of the pyramids is what is left of it! It’s been abused – to quarry stones – anybody can go and pick up stones to build church, mosque, house, palace. It’s not been taken good care of by our Minister of Culture and Antiquities Department. I have to say this”.

Part 2

“Why collective scholar all learn to say that the Egyptians have put a piece of rope around the block of stone, at least a 60 tonnes weight, and pull and push by animals on wooden blocks – this is what scholars say. There was no slavery – all workers are.. willingly, pyramids built – this is a qualified people, of architecture, engineer, and they did (this) with all power, like cutting stones, transfer it and use it, and that is clear, and not only the pyramids and the temple walls and many places – you can see that clearly. Pyramids were built not as a tomb – there are some pyramids (of a) different selection, like Saqqara Step Pyramid – that is a tomb.

I want to say about locations, temple – you have to have symbols appear on the ground. When it is seen, then this is the place people naturally will come to get more healthy energy from that spot – or energy perhaps from the Earth. Granite isn’t a dead stone – it is alive. We find similarities in three different constructions – 1, Giza Valley Temple; 2, Abydos and 3, abroad in England, Stonehenge – same material being constructed with, same way and same technique, but the construction there (Stonehenge) is built, in addition, is to have water, because it’s (the) water-bed – it’s huge water-bed – and it’s still working, still producing water.

Tesler – who teach – you call it – Tesler, to get that power or electricity. He didn’t invent it – it’s already there! But he know how to use it – but not only that – he didn’t take any advantage – not like Mr Edison. They become rich and put light into the houses. And so Nicholas Tesler – he’s the one who think of how to use this energy (for free). And it is not the only energy on our planet: there are plenty: the rivers are flow by energy; tsunami is energy; frequencies are energy. If we have the electricity now, it is based on explosion energy. Now the sound energy based on the technology, it is different from the explosion energy – it is known as implosion energy. Our energy all over the planet today is based on explosion energy – that’s why petrol is expensive (haha!). Implosion energy is very simple – all what you need is the beam of the Sun on running water; not just running in a straight line but in a zigzag, that is why you will find all the tunnels are in a zigzag form for such a purpose.

As a boy, when I am living in my house, which is a few hundred yards away from the nose of what we call the Sphinx, [..]… er… this was my playing yard and I know – I walked in these tunnels, I swim in the tunnels, I crawled in these tunnels and I know this is one way of creating energy. Now this costs nothing and all what you need is a beam of the Sun reaching the running water under this tunnel and you can see there are many openings to each tunnel to permit this sunbeam to reach the water and the [..] the energy is there. The energy is not just for to run your car on…it’s to run the people – feed the people!

If you come to the Egyptian Museum there is an item there known as the ‘Shist Disc’, found by Dr Walter Henry, and he think, and he say, it could be vase for lotus flower – No!. They have to cut the stone – this by sonic cut with no metal instruments like a bronze chisel, or…no…it’s another stone, which is a hard stone, that you can find – it is a ‘die’. In Egypt there are 67 constructions all along the Nile like [..] and for those who have the eye, they can tell from the shape of the construction – the straight form of angles that this pyramid or construction, (is) for energy – the plant for energy – that’s what you have. The pyramids were built to generate: a generator to broadcast a field that uplifted ALL humanity, to stop them falling into barbarism, which they did when the grid got damaged, decommissioned.

The keepers of that knowledge were lost. The light went out. The later builders built for the ego of the king. It’s not fair; not fair to deny what you can see and touch with your own hand. This is the only technique – and we have that technique still – but nobody wants to LISTEN!”

(Hakim laughs, but it is of frustration at the stupidity of all those people who still ignore what he has known all his life.)

PART 3:

“We had no word for death; in our country , no word ‘death’ to express this operation (points downwards and laughs); we – ‘westing’ – and you know, going towards the west; like the Sun rise from the east, and ‘westing’; no word ‘death’. So if you believe in resurrection and the Sun sets in the west, the resurrection happens next day when the Sun rise – the next day – so the gypts believe it is just like the Sun!

The ancient life system in Egypt, the Khemetian tradition being passed down through the mother – mother is the teacher, not the father like in patriarchy system – this is matriarchy; she is the goddess, she is everything – and how! And in the museum you have the statues and you notice the woman put her arm around the man – so – and that shows they are equal ? No! – the woman have the upper hand. When she put the arm round the man’s shoulder, she is saying “This is mine!” You see also the sculptor in the old days put ceremonial (woman’s) wig on a man’s head when he promoted a mortal woman more than a man (man wearing a woman’s wig denotes high status). Only man with wisdom who wear women wig – so these are scribes, physicians, and the rest of it… The snake is the male, the vulture is female. Vultures can fly, snakes can’t fly but both have same glands system – life of glands. When you see a boy or man (in art) you see a kind of button on his head(dress). That is not a button or not a white crown symbolising operations as my wise friends and scholars say. No – this is gland in the human body known as the thymus, situated behind the lungs. [Third?] gland is another – the womb, placenta; the thymus and womb are connected for the cycle of life. When you see the double crown, the red crown is the womb, placenta; the white crown is the thymus – has its influence on the womb – that’s the symbol of the glands.

The blue lotus is a symbol of life and this plant, blossom, flower, it grows in the water like water lilies – it’s where the ancient clinicians believe that life starts in the water and in that [closest?] form.

If I come today and say “I saw you in my dream”, you can ask “What did you see?” then I say the dream; and did I saw you? The word ‘see’ is not there, because I did see you in my dream but not with my eyes because I was asleep! So, how did that happen? There must be a ‘sense’ (that) put all this vision to me, but without my eyes; but still when I speak, (there are)limits to my vocabularies to say “I saw you in my dream.” No, I didn’t see you, but there’s no other way to say (it)! Sensitivity. You can tell that bird on the tree is happy, or frightened from a cat – yes? You can tell if that donkey is annoyed or happy by the vibration of sound – and that’s what we want to do – notice the sound; it’s not a word you say, but how you say it; you can tell if this vibration (is) the truth or not truth. It is natural, healthy; the people they use all the senses full capacity.

And when you see the scarab, you are looking at the human skull, that by three sides, 3 sections. The front head (was) symbolised by the ancient people as ‘7’. Seven openers – 2 – 4 – 6 – 7 – that is the front (of the ) head and these are the receivers. You see with, you hear with, taste with – you know, everything. On the left side (of the body of the beetle) is the conscious side, and that is the daily deeds, digestive, every…er… moment you look at things; but the other side, the subconsciousness side – something you are unable to explain what’s going on. Don’t compare the people of today like the people of the ancient days. The people of the ancient days were healthy, were able to use their senses. We are looking at things as a feeble people – we only have five senses. We are supposed to have 360 senses – 360! And only five are recognised. We got the glands and senses but we didn’t use it – and any muscles you don’t use – it shrink! Obviously”.

PART 4:

“There were no schools or universities like what we have today; we’ve been influenced by this system of teaching. Today we think it was primitive life of little or no education – “they haven’t been to school: how can they build pyramid? They don’t know figures: how can they do this?” but we don’t know the senses we have (to) make the impossible possible! The impossible – to us, which based on ignorance – make it possible, ‘cause knowing this very great power is to know!

That switch from matriarchy to patriarchy, I think it’s the cause of what’s on the world now, of conflicts and disagreement and showing-off of power – yeh? I say many times that healthy people, they got all the power; unhealthy people haven’t got it and I want you and all my friends and all my beloveds to know that you have it – and when you know that, you’ll work on it to bring it to stronger. As I said before – the senses, just like the muscles, you don’t use, they shrink and go”.

Part 5:

“(Our planet) it’s not anymore on the same spot: our planet is moving but you can’t see it – it’s not in the same position and it changes all the time; nothing stand still. You know our planet make a cycle every 24 hours, sunrise every 24 hours – right? Our planet also revolve in a different way – it make one round every 26,000 years.

WAKE UP! We have it…we got it…just KNOW we have it…and it WORKS!”

Written by W Salter from Hakim’s own words in the documentary ‘The Pyramid Code’

Quoted text and image from:

http://egyptexperience.wordpress.com/2011/06/09/abdul-hakim-aywan-mystical-wisdom-keeper/

ThePythonicCow
29th August 2012, 18:02
Really appreciating the content in this thread from you, Kryder. :)

We have The Pyramid Code episodes on our DVR from the Documentary Channel..

One of the most memorable aspects of that series to me was this man, who has since passed, and the energy I perceived from him, rightly or wrongly.

Finally, I came across a documentary serialised on You Tube called ‘The Pyramid Code’ (see video at the bottom of this article). It is not a new film, but it is more contemporary than others that glossed over the same old standard ideas. Hakim was a guest speaker in this excellent expansive and comprehensive study of Egypt’s monuments and their purpose. Innovative ideas, backed by real scientific research, and some lateral thinking instead of the focal viewpoint, brought a new light to Egypt’s astounding technically advanced and enlightened past.

Here, for posterity, in grateful memory to a great and humble man, I give you my transcribed notes of Hakim’s words from that documentary. (May he smile from his place of knowing!)

Apologies for any mis-heard words; my words are in (..) and missing words are in [..] Read and imagine his accent and sometimes broken English.

The Egyptians call the area which contains 22 pyramids, running from north to south and parallel to the river Nile, the ‘Band of Peace’. Hakim, whose native language is the ancient ‘Souf’, says:

(a DVD can be bought here)

Here's what appears to be a Youtube playlist of the entire 25 video set (10 minutes per video) of this documentary: The Pyramid Code (Youtube playlist) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlSssnh4b7Q&playnext=1&list=PLE04D6F084C55335F)

The One
29th August 2012, 18:31
You can watch them here

The first episode titled "The Band of Peace" focuses on six different pyramid sites. They follow the Nile River and evidence points to the fact that the river itself was next to the pyramids at the time they were built than where it is today. Over time the Nile has migrated to the east, thus putting the river further from the pyramids than when they were built.

The Band of Peace is the area in which six different sites sit, among them the Great Pyramid at Giza. One scholar insists the pyramids were not built by slaves. So who actually built these structures? Although they are long gone, the three pyramids at Giza each had a top layer of smooth stones over the stones that we see today. One was red, one was black, and one was white.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpcNW01que8

Episode 2: High Level Technology

In this episode, evidence that the ancient Egptians used high level technology to construct pyramids and temples is shown. Scientists discuss the source of this power and its applications in the ancient world. Our science is just beginning to grasp what the ancients clearly understood long ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwajptlULl4&feature=related

Episode 3: Sacred Cosmology

Deciphering the meaning of strange symbols in Egyptian art gives insight into the ancient's knowledge of sacred cosmology. A new way of interpreting hieroglyphics is presented indication the ancients had sopisticated understanding of physics, biology, and celestial mechanics. A team goes on an expedition into the open desert in search of a remote site of extreme antiquity called Nabta Playa. Here, neolithic stone circles were found marking the motion of the same stars as were tracked in pharonic civilization. The possible connection is discussed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbfeuqqdcPc&feature=relmfu

Episode 4: The Empowered Human

The Empowered Human proposes that the pyramid builders were living in a Golden Age, they had more refined senses, experienced higher levels of consciousness which gave them superior abilities than we have today. The sacred feminine was honored and existed in balance with the sacred masculine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeLVlJSkTVY&feature=relmfu

Episode 5: A New Chronology

After examining the evidence presented in the series, it seems clear that the dates given by traditional Egyptology do not fit. Carefully considering cycles of time through the Gold, Silver, Bronze, and Iron Ages of Plato's Great Year, a new chronology is emerging that illumines ancient Egypt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqaMrPaisYE&feature=relmfu

Sierra
30th August 2012, 14:55
Awhile back, I was listening to Robert Schoch speak about the sphynx and it's erosion.
I came up with an idea.
Upon examining the great pyramid and the channels inside. I had the thought that they were once filled with running water.
And that perhaps the capstone or top receptacle was made to spray or vaporize the water over the landscape or in another way, alter the atmosphere using the cumulative energy of the water flow underneath. Adding, that if water has memory and the ancients knew this... They might have created a way to not only move water around and purify it into "living water", but also to attract and perhaps control the skies-water flows by way of ionic attraction(electrostatic attraction (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ionic_bond)).

Now after reading the above material it makes even more sense to me. Could it be that the whole of Northern Africa was forested and maintained via an aqueduct system that also created desirable weather patterns by way of ionic forces, thus sustaining and replenishing the entire cycle?

Then later on in it's history there was a cataclysm, breaking the system and draining it fairly rapidly IE Deluge. -just a thought, I am still playing with the idea.
Carry on ~

Thank You Kryder for sharing this information with the forum it has my head spinning!

I've heard the great Sahara desert indeed was a land of plenty at one point. The scuttle butt (unprovable of course) is that when the earth's pole was skewed slightly, creating the seasons we are all familiar with, the water of the Sahara went underground and the Sahara dried out.

The water is still there.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Manmade_River

Kryder I am so thrilled you joined Avalon! I've been obsessed with Ancient Egypt since I was in junior high school. :)

Sierra

Flash
30th August 2012, 20:19
The large underground aquafier was/is in Lybia, the clean, abundant, water that was planned by the Lybian regime to supply all of North Africa and good part of Africa in fresh vegetable and pure water. US has put their hand on it lately.

observer
31st August 2012, 10:05
Dr. Joseph P. Farrell, in his "Giza Death Star" Trilogy suggests that the Great Pyramid at Giza was the foundational structure for an hyperdimensional weapon, the high-tech components having been removed sometime in antiquity.

These new discoveries in the Western Desert would go a long way to validating those suggestions by Farrell. What KRYDER has discovered could be the remnants of advanced weapons systems, the very technology that was being sought by the Nazis, and has been further confiscated by the secret world government of contempory time.

I might note, the evidence found on the ground in Egypt is further supported by the evidence found strewn about the Solar System by Richard Hoagland of a clear indication for an advanced civilization sometime in antiquity.

At some point in great antiquity, there was a Cosmic War in which this planet, Planet Earth, was involved. Everything KRYDER has discovered goes further to support that thesis.

Thank you KRYDER for joining the forum and contributing.

Research Resources:

Dr. Joseph P. Farrell, "The Giza Death Star" -

http://books.google.com/books?id=nzaiviPoS5oC&printsec=frontcover&dq=the+giza+death&source=bll&ots=OhWPHVDLsS&sig=z2Bl95XTlkZpSXZ5iOT9_N-mw7E&hl=en&ei=mWqCTbGaCYLKgQf9xsDBCA&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=12&ved=0CGwQ6AEwCw#v=onepage&q&f=false

Dr. Joseph P. Farrell, "The Giza Death Star Deployed" -

http://books.google.com/books?id=1yPOhLagyaAC&printsec=frontcover&dq=the+giza+death&source=bll&ots=np_WVH26aw&sig=k1XNoKyi-8uzDDktEvhSIfEWEFU&hl=en&ei=mWqCTbGaCYLKgQf9xsDBCA&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=13&ved=0CG8Q6AEwDA#v=onepage&q&f=false

Dr. Joseph P. Farrell, "The Giza Death Star Destroyed" -

http://books.google.com/books?id=_gc9RexD2PcC&printsec=frontcover&dq=the+giza+death&source=bll&ots=uhHeOewjyp&sig=RFpFbT-X16DJzgDVfjkEeaZa4MM&hl=en&ei=mWqCTbGaCYLKgQf9xsDBCA&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=11&ved=0CGkQ6AEwCg#v=onepage&q&f=false

Richard C. Hoagland, "Dark Mission" -

http://books.google.com/books?id=tBc_AMMfAk4C&dq=Richard+C.+Hoagland+Dark+Mission&source=bl&ots=OhTK_MUD9o&sig=ReJYLe8JkGw6KOtd5qCXz0vbgWA&hl=en&sa=X&ei=totAUPnqB-Ww0AHvrIHgDA&ved=0CDIQ6AEwAA

Carmody
31st August 2012, 14:16
The three Giza books are the only three I've not read of Joseph Farrell's works. I have one of them, but not the other two.

All that as a preface, I'm not so sure I'd specifically call the Giza pyramids and all other potential aspects that may unfold....as 'weapons'.

For in my estimation, that is far too large and broad of a brush, that is not possessing of enough balance, as projections go.

That kind of thinking, to my mind... pushes forth the idea of galactic death and destruction as a universal norm, which is not functional, at all, in the long run...by any idea of continuance of any kind.

'By and through constant War and Death, we shall live?'

I think not.

Therefore I will entertain the possibility that some aspects might be weapons or be capable of being used in the form of a 'weapon'..like my car, or a stick ---could be.

But built specifically and only as a weapon? No. Such thinking will not own my thoughts and ideas.

observer
31st August 2012, 18:38
Click-on forwarding Icon to see Carmody's comment #44

....But built specifically and only as a weapon? No. Such thinking will not own my thoughts and ideas.

I find it difficult to understand, Carmody, if as you say, you've read most of Farrell's work and, yet, you still don't agree with his thesis regarding a Cosmic War (http://books.google.com/books?id=G4x6GQAACAAJ&dq=Dr+Joseph+P+Farrell+Cosmic+War&source=bl&ots=qdgqWbY-eP&sig=2Pm2anaB7xdLHVtaSeVZsBMjkRo&hl=en&sa=X&ei=MARBUKirL4zD0AH48oGgDQ&ved=0CC8Q6AEwAA)sometime in great antiquity.

The man has written extensively about the evidence for this finding. His work is meticulously researched. The evidence is presented in a clear and focused manner.

Heather2017
31st August 2012, 18:44
Hi observer. As I see it, we can accept there was a cosmic war without believing pyramids were built specifically and only as weapons.

Carmody
31st August 2012, 21:06
Click-on forwarding Icon to see Carmody's comment #44

....But built specifically and only as a weapon? No. Such thinking will not own my thoughts and ideas.

I find it difficult to understand, Carmody, if as you say, you've read most of Farrell's work and, yet, you still don't agree with his thesis regarding a Cosmic War (http://books.google.com/books?id=G4x6GQAACAAJ&dq=Dr+Joseph+P+Farrell+Cosmic+War&source=bl&ots=qdgqWbY-eP&sig=2Pm2anaB7xdLHVtaSeVZsBMjkRo&hl=en&sa=X&ei=MARBUKirL4zD0AH48oGgDQ&ved=0CC8Q6AEwAA)sometime in great antiquity.

The man has written extensively about the evidence for this finding. His work is meticulously researched. The evidence is presented in a clear and focused manner.

- update -

I thought when I reviewed this thread, it appeared to be about objective evidence.

Not that I don't agree or that I disagree. I simply won't allow the swamp of negative casting of all things....to fill my mind. Joseph does not negative cast much of anything, if at all. He's very good at being balanced in his objectivity, and I have great respect for him and would travel hundreds of miles to hear him speak.

observer
31st August 2012, 21:41
[....snip]
Not that I don't agree or that I disagree. I simply won't allow the swamp of negative casting of all things....to fill my mind. Joseph does not negative cast much of anything, if at all. He's very good at being balanced in his objectivity, and I have great respect for him and would travel hundreds of miles to hear him speak.

Well.... the point of my comment #43:

Click-on forwarding icon to see the content of observer's comment #43.

.... was to advise KRYDER of Farrell's work.

Dr. Farrell has written three.... not one but three books in which he concludes the Great Pyramid at Giza (that specific pyramid) was an hyperdimensional weapon.

That theme runs through much of his work. I'm not clear on what particular Dr. Joseph Farrell you are reading.

KRYDER
31st August 2012, 22:16
I came up with an idea.

Carry on ~

I've heard the great Sahara desert indeed was a land of plenty at one point. The scuttle butt (unprovable of course) is that when the earth's pole was skewed slightly, creating the seasons we are all familiar with, the water of the Sahara went underground and the Sahara dried out.

The water is still there.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Manmade_River

Kryder I am so thrilled you joined Avalon! I've been obsessed with Ancient Egypt since I was in junior high school. :)

Sierra
Hi Sierra, Thank you pleasure to be here.... And great input.

It is more than apparent that the entire area of North Africa was indeed temperate and forested and had been so for millions of years.... Something sure happened. If we go by the histories from the people of witnessed events as a whole, disregarding any modern interpretation, we see a world catastrophe took place resulting in a Deluge. After which much of the Earth never fully recovered and the first deserts appeared.

When we look at Sumerian engravings one thing we notice is the amount of Tree Ferns being depicted. Giving credence to the stories that much of the planet was fed water from Fog and ground level clouds and mists.

I also agree with the above that many diverse structural features were installed to maintain a moderate environment conducive to its cultures over all wellness.

Since we really have little idea what the region was like as a whole we can only assume they needed structures to make "mists" at all. Most evidence shows if we are looking pre 10,000 bc or so there would have been no need. That is not to say that these structures could have indeed "programmed" these condensing mists, controlling their crystal formation at the moment the form droplets. In that way all water that accumulated or fell as rain would have a structure conducive to life...

water for thought ~*

KRYDER
31st August 2012, 23:02
[....snip]

Dr. Farrell has written three.... not one but three books in which he concludes the Great Pyramid at Giza (that specific pyramid) was an hyperdimensional weapon.

That theme runs through much of his work. I'm not clear on what particular Dr. Joseph Farrell you are reading.

Hello, good discussion...

I hope this in no way sounds political or like entertaining the grey area.... But I really think both are right on here.... How?

We have recorded histories of the accounts for which we are now finding the evidence. In the case of Krishna for instance, he clearly had defensive weapons at his palace. But the "craft" that attacked his palace was able to dodge these with temporal changes. It portrays Krishna's defense consisting of missiles. The craft was using energy weapons and expressed little fear of being affected by the projectiles coming from the surface. One craft was able to destroy enough of his city and deplete his defensive weapon stockpiles until he had to "Leave the Earth". In this story, on the day following his departure, the entire Earth flooded.

This would be lore and legend had they not just found his palace and surrounding city off shore, under 170'+ of ocean. The city extends for 50km under the sea. What we see here is it was not the same for everyone regarding a basic need to defend at all. For instance if Krishna had a known threat he would have been prepared.

Pyramids existed all over the Earth and all had functions... many. The functions as diverse as the theories attributed to them. The great pyramid is different. It was/is all of the above and a message. To us, the people of "this" time... To learn and believe. To discover and maybe even save ourselves or at least some of us during this state of change.

It is a model of a planet, functioning as a rotating mass in time space without moving. It is a "well" in the unified field. Built to demonstrate all the things we now read into it. It is a double edged sword able to cut us all with either edge. It is the ultimate question and the ultimate answer. Because it has been left up to us which direction we wish to see, derive and manifest its secrets, the expressed loopholes in space time itself. Yes its a weapon ! Yes its a pump! Yes it helps life itself.....

The science portrayed is the secret of life, of reality itself. It tells of a power that is absolutely infinite and how to utilize this for all our needs. It physically demonstrates a working model for us to dis-engineer. And it was built partly for this purpose and thus contains and incorporates teaching aids and much excessive details. Of course their is no glyph s, the language was to be permanent as is the structure. "Do you speak math?" should be the only question. For that is the language being spoken and stored here. Their even exists a religious aspect as Einstein himself declared. This is because the problems / lessons , supersede technology good and bad, it goes beyond culture and society and try's to teach truth in the potential of man. Both his creative potential and the link of this to the universe and how they can work together... And as well the obvious choice he has once these secrets are revealed.... To cherish and benefit life or to fear and destroy it.

Personally I believe the Egyptian "system" we see today are pieces of both an old and new structures/ devices (pre 10,000 bc or after) that could and may indeed have been re built/ combined and used as weapons. This goes for South America. If we dug up a Tesla Tower tomorrow in a archaeological dig, a General would say its a weapon and a person of the humanities would see a new clean power source to save all. Both ARE absolutely right!!!

I would add their is much more to this "system" that just a weapons platform alone. Much more. I understand theories dedicated to one or another "single use" theory. But I will also add these insights are solely based on that persons research and or exposure to which ever pieces of a very scattered whole. On both what they know and that which they are un-aware of. Until EVERY piece fits we are not seeing the picture. So far not enough people have seen enough pieces together to "know".... I hope to plop many of these into the hands of all... I want to see how it goes then. Ive had many try to use my research and say one thing or another to push their "theory" further. Truth is what it is and will never fit everyone's theory any more than everyone is ready to accepts everyone else's.

Once more is seen. Once more is found it will become clear. Having a good understanding of things provides avenues for real discovery. The proof is in the pudding. The pudding is right here.

There much more to show, the theories will fly.... I am just trying to reveal one step at a time so people can see for themselves what this is and what it means. I have a clue and that has enabled me to find the clues and make the finds. And they will speak to the world themselves some time soon and I hope the meaning is as clear as it looks from here.

Thank you soooo much for the input.... Every bit of this is important!

eni-al
1st September 2012, 01:09
Someone knows its there or what it is, with the blast craters and the vehicle tracks, though they don't appear to be much different when looking at the imagery from 2006 to the latest, but hard to tell as the 2006 imagery is a bit washed out, but still, some don't appear to be any different, would expect many tracks to not be nearly as visible in the time passed, or messed up from vehicles running back over tracks, if anyone was still going there. Need to check any differences in craters.

Be better to see it on the ground, anything military would be clearly marked nearby, especially if its an area for any artillery training or such. Its only 10 miles from the main road, but nothing else really around of military nature, appears to be just civilian areas, you could probably fly over it.
While it could have some boring use with coincidences, could be something more. These kind of things I would love to get out to and see for myself, be on the forefront of some today's discoveries, still a lot of to be found across the world I'd bet.

nomadguy
1st September 2012, 02:21
The fact that the math involved in the great pyramid is so specific is fantastic, I think is a key.
How can any structure on the surface of our planet not move?
The surface of the earth stretches and moves all the time. For example in the town where I currently live. most of the town has moved 6 ft in only the last 100-150 years. So much that the property lines are all goofy.
*The pyramids are also scalable as a map of a certain cluster of stars.
So... If the pyramids were connected to forces from afar, like a star cluster or stellar arm of the milkyway galaxy through a "subtle" force.
And the distance between<< increases the amount of possible force(charge) you could potentially capture from the structure of the pyramid, then the amount of energy one could produce from it is truly beyond belief.
Adding that this "system" or structures must have been multi-use. And in possibly more creative ways than we might imagine.
Perhaps one of the functions was to fend of a recurrence of a great comet or cyclical asteroid threat. Or even invasion. Who knows... The vimana looking hieroglyphs have always interested me. I say lets find out! After all the REAL history of our race and this planet might be the most interesting and exciting thing we have going.

onawah
1st September 2012, 03:03
Kryder, are you aware of this Avalon thread?:
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?4037-Bosnian-Valley-of-the-Pyramids-Worlds-Biggest-Pyramids
and a little bit more here:
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?47374-12-000-Year-Old-Unexplained-Structures&p=521673&highlight=bosnian+pyramid#post521673
Welcome to Avalon, BTW!

onawah
1st September 2012, 05:04
More here as well:
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?22912-Atlantean-technology&p=544593#post544593

nomadguy
1st September 2012, 05:06
Kryder, are you aware of this Avalon thread?:
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?4037-Bosnian-Valley-of-the-Pyramids-Worlds-Biggest-Pyramids
and a little bit more here:
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?47374-12-000-Year-Old-Unexplained-Structures&p=521673&highlight=bosnian+pyramid#post521673
Welcome to Avalon, BTW!

Wow from the Bosnian Pyramids thread>

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l4/richie_rich64/Screenshot2010-10-31at013023.png
http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l4/richie_rich64/Screenshot2010-10-31at012736.png
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?49082-EGYPT-Unkown-formation-in-the-desert&p=547304#post547304

Carry on ~

KRYDER
1st September 2012, 05:21
The fact that the math involved in the great pyramid is so specific is fantastic, I think is a key.
How can any structure on the surface of our planet not move?
The surface of the earth stretches and moves all the time. .

The term "not move" was in regard to its relative position on the planet. Of course I realize their is movement, planetary rotation, our orbit around the sun, this making a spiral through space as our solar system swings in the arm in of the galaxy etc... As for that particular structure not moving and/ or the others we have mapped. And during the time in question, 35,000 years ago to present for the most part none of these relative positions have changed as they are on exact, to the foot placements. Mathematically it is the geographic center of all the land masses and the air force world map also places it at the center for this reason. I do not believe this is a coincidence in any way. For it also is a scale model for the upper hemisphere of our planet on which it sits. The scale, mass and as well the bulge from rotation are all accurate. So we are left to conclude this is what it was like when it was constructed or they knew what it would be like when we/ someone had the ability to accurately measure it.

Many areas have remained in situ for millions of years while many others moved. Your town may have moved and many do while many others do not. Eastern NM has not even shuddered a bit in over 400 million years, never tilted nor slid. But hit around Santa Rosa and that all changes for about 375 miles west... Then once again stable ground of exposed Triassic Period. The ones who constructed what we posted here understood this and placed things where they would stay to serve their purpose. I am not saying millions of years factoring in continental drift or anything....

Everyone for the most part is focusing on the structure posted above. This is a poor example having been unearthed and used as target practice. Someone removed the capstone and I can only imagine what else. Really since the beginning we have considered this may have been built early in the Utopian cult era from 1880 to 1930 by groups that eventually became the "9" and later, with today people like Dr B. It could have been unearthed by the Nazi's with an attempt to rebuild and use it....

There many others and many of those still completely buried. These others can be attributed to the "first time" and besides the last 3 images in the KX album, are waiting to be made public. The last image in the series that has concentric circles being the very most important. This needs to be examined by a real expedition! And whats around this area is mind blowing.

KRYDER
1st September 2012, 05:32
Someone knows its there or what it is, with the blast craters and the vehicle tracks, though they don't appear to be much different when looking at the imagery from 2006 to the latest, but hard to tell as the 2006 imagery is a bit washed out, but still, some don't appear to be any different, would expect many tracks to not be nearly as visible in the time passed, or messed up from vehicles running back over tracks, if anyone was still going there. Need to check any differences in craters.

Be better to see it on the ground, anything military would be clearly marked nearby, especially if its an area for any artillery training or such. Its only 10 miles from the main road, but nothing else really around of military nature, appears to be just civilian areas, you could probably fly over it.
While it could have some boring use with coincidences, could be something more. These kind of things I would love to get out to and see for myself, be on the forefront of some today's discoveries, still a lot of to be found across the world I'd bet.

Hi, yes there is much to reveal and even more out there to find. Have you seen the website and the rest of the images we have posted on the preliminary release on Egypt? This is a drop in the bucket... Just look at the math and its alignment with others sites, mainly the Osirion.

www.kryderexplorationllc.multiply.com

We are waiting for the right avenue to open that will allow a real unbiased and informed look! We have the equipment, the people and the contacts over there... Lets go!

observer
1st September 2012, 13:06
Click on forwarding icon to see the content of KRYDER's comment #50

Thank you KRYDER for replying to my comment with the understanding you offered within your reply.

There is no doubt pyramids, in general, had many uses.
There is no doubt the Great Pyramid at Giza is a living message written in mathematics.
There is also no doubt that the message one can decode from the math, and the hyperdimensional physics of this monument, points to a conclusion that the message contained within the context of the mathematics of that one specific pyramid - the Great Pyramid at Giza - can be, and was, weaponized.

This is the conclusion one must come to if a thorough investigation into the work of Peter Levenda, Jim Marrs, Richard Dolan, Richard C. Hoagland, or Dr. Joseph P. Farrell is pursued - all of whom have been interviewed by Bill Ryan.

The very significant point that I was attempting to make is:

That which you are discovering, hidden in the Western Desert, will lend foundational support to the theories of those whom I've already mentioned with regard to a great Cosmic War sometime in remote antiquity.

I'm certain that if you look at your discoveries with the understanding this entire Northern Africa area was once, at a time in great antiquity, nothing more than a military outpost for an advanced civilization of entities. The evidence will indicate these entities were using this planet to focus energies that resulted in the creation of the Asteroid Belt out of a planet that once existed at that location in our Solar System. (also see the work of Thomas C. Van Flandern)

This is the interpretation I have gleaned from many years of research into the various individuals.

Thank you for listening....

Robert J. Niewiadomski
1st September 2012, 15:59
(...)Not to be mean but I have to add concerning Dr. B - When she stated the shape was not quite square and that it was different depending on how you looked at it... I laughed a little.... When she said that they had to haul in the helium for the hot air balloon I cried a little ..... because I was laughing so hard(...)

Flying hot air balloon over Sahara is different than flying hot air balloon over much colder climate. The reason is temperature difference between outside and the inside of the balloon. In colder climate you receive more lift as the colder air is more dense and displaces the ballon in the air with greater force. In Sahara where air is hot you have less difference in temperature and lesser displacing force. So you have to add some helium to the air inside of the ballon to gain some more lift...
Below are some pictures from Dr Boulter trip to the site:

In February 2012, Dr Carmen Boulter led an expedition into the Western Desert of Egypt in search of a new site. She found the coordinates on Google Earth, got permits from the Egyptian government to go into the restricted military zone, arranged for a hot air balloon, and brought a film crew and scientist.

http://www.pyramidcode.com/FiresideGallery/images/IMG_8761.jpg

http://www.pyramidcode.com/FiresideGallery/images/IMG_8775.jpg

http://www.pyramidcode.com/FiresideGallery/images/IMG_8789.jpg

http://www.pyramidcode.com/FiresideGallery/images/IMG_8793.jpg

http://www.pyramidcode.com/FiresideGallery/images/IMG_8799.jpg

http://www.pyramidcode.com/FiresideGallery/images/IMG_8802.jpg

http://www.pyramidcode.com/FiresideGallery/images/IMG_8830.jpg

More pictures here: http://www.pyramidcode.com/FiresideGallery/index.htm

KRYDER
1st September 2012, 16:57
(...)Not to be mean but I have to add concerning Dr. B - When she stated the shape was not quite square and that it was different depending on how you looked at it... I laughed a little.... When she said that they had to haul in the helium for the hot air balloon I cried a little ..... because I was laughing so hard(...)

Flying hot air balloon over Sahara is different than flying hot air balloon over much colder climate. The reason is temperature difference between outside and the inside of the balloon. In colder climate you receive more lift as the colder air is more dense and displaces the ballon in the air with greater force. In Sahara where air is hot you have less difference in temperature and lesser displacing force. So you have to add some helium to the air inside of the ballon to gain some more lift...

In February 2012, Dr Carmen Boulter led an expedition into the Western Desert of Egypt in search of a new site. She found the coordinates on Google Earth, got permits from the Egyptian government to go into the restricted military zone, arranged for a hot air balloon, and brought a film crew and scientist.

I am not sure where you got that Helium IS used in a hot air balloon.... Here in NM, Albuquerque in particular, balloon flying is very popular and I believe has the world record for mass assent ( most balloons taking off from one point) We had the world renown NM balloon festival every year. From those I have asked since seeing this Helium is NEVER put into a hot air balloon and would simply escape. Both through the vent in the top and the bottom. It is true they went over there in Feb and its just not hot at that time. Certainly no more so that the deserts of the southwest USA in the summer. We can go from freezing to 90 deg in the same day and from calm to 50 mph winds and that is with mountains and obstructions in many places... They still fly balloons all year, for the most part in the summer months. Also a hot air balloon is NOT sealed at the top. It has to release excess heat or it will melt its own envelope. This was fore worded to me to explain the reality of how simple minded her statement really was....:

"The Ideal gas law shows the relationship between pressure, volume, temperature, and the number of molecules of gas.

P*V=n*R*T Where R is a constant.
T is the absolute temperature in degrees Kelvin.

One thing the gas law indicates, is that if two different gases have the same volume at the same temperature, then the molecules of each gas have the same average vibrational and kinetic energy.
And, because one gas may be less massive than the other ( Hydrogen H2=2 grams/mol, and Oxygen O2 is 32 grams/mol) means that Hydrogen will be bouncing around much more than the heavier Oxygen because they have the same energy. The lighter one can move much faster on the same amount of kinetic energy, then the slow big one.

What is temperature anyway:
Temperature, is the measure of kinetic energy ( vibrational and velocity) of the molecules. Molecules are vibrating around like crazy, traveling forward, and spinning in the x, y and Z axis etc. There is no friction, so once they start bouncing and spinning there isnt much to slow them down.

If you could remove all vibrational energy from molecules, they would be as cold as they could be. This temperature is referred to as Absolute zero, because you cant get any colder than zero vibrational energy .
Absolute zero is -273.15C or 0k (Kelvin).

What is Pressure: Gas molecules bounce around against each other, and against the container walls ( if it is in a container). The force applied to the chamber walls of each collission adds up as a force on the wall. The more molecules that bounce into it per second, creates more force on the wall, or Pressure. So Hydrogen for example, is very light and has a lot more velocity than the heavier Oxygen for example. So it bounces around much more quickly, and hence hits the walls much more often then Oxygen which is slower.

Volume: Molecules with higher energy ( hotter, faster ones) are bouncing around much faster than colder ones. The hotter ones, bounce against each other and tend to push themselves further apart.

Hence the hotter gas takes up more volume, than a colder gas. Taking up more volume, makes it less dense than the surrounding cooler air.

Both gases are being pulled towards the ground by the effect of gravity. But the denser colder air is heavier, and is pulled down below the hotter less dense air. Just like heavy objects sink in water, and lighter ones tend to float, because the heavyer molecules are pulled to the bottom by gravity, which forces the ligher ones to move up above them.

So the air in the hot air baloon is less dense then the surrounding air, because the molecules have a higher vibrational energy due to the higher temperature.

Heating of the air caused its volume to increase with respect to the cooler air outside. The extra volume of hot air escaped out the bottom of the hot air baloon. Which is an obvious indication that the remaining air inside must be less dense. So the heavier, cooler outside air forces itself below the less dense baloon, forcing it to rise.

Just to clarify a few points that were made by other responders.
1. Buring Oxygen or anything else for that matter does NOT produce Helium. Helium is an element, and is not produced by chemical reactions.
2. Heat does not rise. The application of heat causes molecules to vibrate and collide more rapidly. The increase in collissions causes the volume of the gas to expand, making it less dense. The gas tends to rise because the sinking heavier surrounding gasses force it up.
3. The heat does not push up on the baloons fabric. The heavier outside air is being forced down by gravity. The less dense baloon is forced up, so the cooler heavier air can sink.
4. A hot air baloon that is open at the bottem ( as almost all are) is never filled with Helium. This is because Helium is so light, that its kinetic energy ( velocity) is very, very high. It would instantly bounce around inside the baloon, and find the hole at the bottem and escape, leaving the baloon to fill with regular cooler air.

This is why a child's Helium baloon made of rubber, only will float for a day or two, then shrinks and falls. If filled with air, it remains inflated for weeks.
If the Helium baloon is made of Mylar it will stay floating for weeks.
This is because rubber baloons have very, very, small holes in the rubber material. the Helium molecules are very small, and are bouncing very fast and hit the walls much more often then the heavier air molecules Nitrogen ( 78% of air is Nitrogen), and Oxygen. The fast moving light Helium finds the small holes and escapes, but the heavier slower Nitrogen and Oxygen take much longer to escape.

Using the gas equation.
If a small amount of gas is heated inside a very large sealed bag, and allowed to expand against the same atmospheric pressure, from one temperature to another, determine the new volume.
This problem indicates that the number of molecules n has not changed, the gas constant did not change, and the pressure did not change.
PV=nRT

P*V2=n*R*T2 final volume and temperature.

P*V1=n*R*T1 Initial volume and temperature

By dividing both equations together, you can eliminate the variables which dont change. This becomes.
V2 = T2
----------
V1 = T1

Re-arranging for V2 showing the new volume.

V2 = (T2 * V1)/(T1)

T2 is hotter than T1, so T2/T1 is a large positive number.
This means that V1 multiplied by this will create a larger answer for V2. The volume increased at the hotter temperature, so the gas is less dense for the same number of molecules."

KRYDER
1st September 2012, 17:12

Thank you for posting these... A link to same was listed at least 3 times in the previous post to this thread. Also it is posted here on just how she got the preliminary info on this location out our (Kryder Exploration's) "backdoor" without our permission. And then went like a tourist and made a sham out of the examination and neglected the available evidence.

Also in the posts for this thread is an evaluation of her finds and photos and comments regarding her explanation in a recorded interview. Lets try not to go backward . To reiterate is to waste valuable time... I would urge everyone to visit the web site and review the pics in the Egypt "secrets discovered album" http://kryderexplorationllc.multiply.com/photos/album/58/EGYPT-Secrets-Found- and then please read the posted replies for this thread BEFORE commenting.... It will serve to save a lot of time and offer a better understanding so as to provide a more informed question/ comment base. Thanks !

I also wanted to add that Dr. B examines these places for her profit. Embelishment, asummtion and exaggeration IS her lively hood as her tours generate her income. Miss- or no interpretation is common among tour guides and tour groups like hers. For instance, she writes on her web site that it is a "secret local"... But. We had published the location on the web 6 months before she got the picture herself. She also mentions the site "In the middle of no where" and being such an adventure to get there.... Not so true. The site lies 10 miles off a major highway between Asyut and Kharga, both of which have an airport. She also mentions gaining access to a Military zone etc.... That's how it is for any location in the western desert! She states it was built 30 years ago...??? But the Military stated the dangers were from explosives left over from WW2. If we look at the "sm bomb" in her pics we see this is from the 40's and not from the 70's.... A quick educated look reveals great supportive evidence of a grand ancient site and very curious details as to what exactly took place there.

Note in these pics you can see pieces of the "blue colored pottery" she stated she found lying around the site....(???) These are linear like a pipe or scroll tube ... Blue - cobalt, comes from the mines to the south in the Kharga and was only used by the "royal" artisans ....

Her statement her people think it is modern only serves to distract and reduce implied importance of this site. No real exploration , evidence collection, photo or physical were done... No sampling no tests and no results for anyone to ponder over. Just a statement without a good look that it is modern. With complete disregard to visible evidence and the logistics to building such a massive structure out there.... Tens of thousands of yards of concrete alone.... For what? to build all this on sacred math aligned to structures all over the country... Just to bomb it... Not likely under any scenario. But if we are to listen to Dr B, there is no sense in even taking a look.... Its all done and they determined its nothing to be thought about.... The same old - "Nothing to see here, move along now".... Shame.

We have had enough of that.... Time for truth.

Robert J. Niewiadomski
1st September 2012, 18:07
KRYDER,

I admit i never flew a balloon but i understand the principle behind balloon flying. Hotter air inside balloon is less dense thus lighter than colder air outside of the balloon. But when hot air inside balloon is as much hot as the air outside of the balloon there is less difference in density so less buoyancy. To compensate for that you can inject some less dense gas like helium inside and you gain temporarily some lift. You can also save some propane for burners this way. This do not imply all helium filled balloon. Just partly to compensate for lower temperature difference inside/outside of the balloon. You can buy helium in bulk for filling party balloons. They certainly have suppliers of helium kits in Egypt. Vents on top of the balloon can be open and shut to let some air out and land the balloon. And the burners are not burning constantly. They are fired when balloon loose altitude or need to rise over some ground obstacle.

If they are not using helium to temporarily gain lift in one part of the world it does not exclude such use in other part of the world. And it should not be used to laugh off other researchers...

Both of you took pictures out of third party's resources - Google Earth. It is already copyrighted and can not be copyrighted again. It is not your property but Google's. Even when you put your logo on it. Unless you bought those pics from Google. She has been physically there already six months ago. With a camera and video recorder. Why not thank her for saving you time and money to go in vain and find some rusted bomb shells and crushed concrete... But you already know better...

We all will know The Truth one day. Sorry to spoil the party. I am very good at it :( I be gone now...

Sierra
1st September 2012, 18:36
It is a model of a planet, functioning as a rotating mass in time space without moving. It is a "well" in the unified field. Built to demonstrate all the things we now read into it. It is a double edged sword able to cut us all with either edge. It is the ultimate question and the ultimate answer. Because it has been left up to us which direction we wish to see, derive and manifest its secrets, the expressed loopholes in space time itself. Yes its a weapon ! Yes its a pump! Yes it helps life itself.....

The science portrayed is the secret of life, of reality itself. It tells of a power that is absolutely infinite and how to utilize this for all our needs. It physically demonstrates a working model for us to dis-engineer. And it was built partly for this purpose and thus contains and incorporates teaching aids and much excessive details. Of course their is no glyph s, the language was to be permanent as is the structure. "Do you speak math?" should be the only question. For that is the language being spoken and stored here. Their even exists a religious aspect as Einstein himself declared. This is because the problems / lessons , supersede technology good and bad, it goes beyond culture and society and try's to teach truth in the potential of man. Both his creative potential and the link of this to the universe and how they can work together... And as well the obvious choice he has once these secrets are revealed.... To cherish and benefit life or to fear and destroy it.
Kryder, please expand on these statements. I need to know more.

Personally I believe the Egyptian "system" we see today are pieces of both an old and new structures/ devices (pre 10,000 bc or after) that could and may indeed have been re built/ combined and used as weapons. This goes for South America. If we dug up a Tesla Tower tomorrow in a archaeological dig, a General would say its a weapon and a person of the humanities would see a new clean power source to save all. Both ARE absolutely right!!!
I agree. The structures can possibly come from different time periods. The body of the sphinx (in my humble and somewhat ignorant (I am sure) opinion) shows the classic wear and tear on stone that occurs in rainy climates, another clue that the Sahara at one time had a climate with an abundant water cycle. This implies the sphinx is far older than the pyramids that show no sign of water erosion.

I would add their is much more to this "system" that just a weapons platform alone. Much more. I understand theories dedicated to one or another "single use" theory. But I will also add these insights are solely based on that persons research and or exposure to which ever pieces of a very scattered whole. On both what they know and that which they are un-aware of. Until EVERY piece fits we are not seeing the picture. So far not enough people have seen enough pieces together to "know".... I hope to plop many of these into the hands of all... I want to see how it goes then. Ive had many try to use my research and say one thing or another to push their "theory" further. Truth is what it is and will never fit everyone's theory any more than everyone is ready to accepts everyone else's.
One of the things I heard about the entire mideast, including the cradle of civilization between the Tigris and Euphrates show evidence of terraforming that can be interpreted as long landing guidelines to "airports" in the Mesopotamian region that can be seen from outer space. The blinding light of the formerly limestone (? Is that right ?) plated Great Pyramid in theory was the cardinal compass points oriented beacon, the lighthouse, the initial start point of the landing process. Why not. :) Multi-tasking is good lol.

There much more to show, the theories will fly.... I am just trying to reveal one step at a time so people can see for themselves what this is and what it means. I have a clue and that has enabled me to the clues and make the finds. And they will speak to the world themselves some time soon and I hope the meaning is as clear as it looks from here.
Can't wait. :)

Thank you soooo much for the input.... Every bit of this is important!

Sierra

KRYDER
1st September 2012, 18:39
KRYDER,

I admit i never flew a balloon but i understand the principle behind balloon flying. Hotter air inside balloon is less dense thus lighter than colder air outside of the balloon. But when hot air inside balloon is as much hot as the air outside of the balloon there is less difference in density so less buoyancy. To compensate for that you can inject some less dense gas like helium inside and you gain temporarily some lift. You can also save some propane for burners this way. This do not imply all helium filled balloon. Just partly to compensate for lower temperature difference inside/outside of the balloon. You can buy helium in bulk for filling party balloons. They certainly have suppliers of helium kits in Egypt. Vents on top of the balloon can be open and shut to let some air out and land the balloon. And the burners are not burning constantly. They are fired when balloon loose altitude or need to rise over some ground obstacle.

If they are not using helium to temporarily gain lift in one part of the world it does not exclude such use in other part of the world. And it should not be used to laugh off other researchers...

Both of you took pictures out of third party's resources - Google Earth. It is already copyrighted and can not be copyrighted again. It is not your property but Google's. Even when you put your logo on it. Unless you bought those pics from Google. She has been physically there already six months ago. With a camera and video recorder. Why not thank her for saving you time and money to go in vain and find some rusted bomb shells and crushed concrete... But you already know better...

We all will know The Truth one day. Sorry to spoil the party. I am very good at it :( I be gone now...

Where are you getting your information regarding gasses and balloon flight? Are you guessing on this... The science is shown above. NO ONE uses Helium in a hot air balloon. It is impossible to gain lift in this manner as regulated by physical scientific laws... Its not about whats done in one part of the world or another, the science is the same, no exceptions. ... Its science... The helium would escape the balloon envelope "instantly"... Meaning NO opportunity to gain anything... (???) Please read the above. Another point that makes this impossible in a hot air balloon is the material the envelope is made of, coated nylon, won't hold Helium. It just goes through the material.... I don't know if you are assuming based on simple logic etc... But there is NO advantage to putting Hellium into a hot air balloon under any circumstance any where on this planet.

Also I never said anything about the images or having rights to them at all.... I just pointed out that DR B herself stated she got a pic from someone who would not tell her where it was.... Well that picture was suck out our back door... I see you didn't read back.

I couldn't care less about the images etc.... Its not about what is legal... That's besides the point. It is something far far more important. It is Ethics and Morals. Personally I think it is funny they took the bait we offered to see who would take and run for themselves.... Well, on my other finds there I do not give enough to locate them so no one could jump the find and either hide the facts or attempt to distract the public from the wonderful reality.

You couldn't spoil the party if you tried bud. In fact, hey come on over and join the fun! If your going to prove some point I would suggest your ducks are in a row first. I don't offer opinion or assumption and they that know me will tell ya if I ever make a bet, I have an inside loop to the outcome. Like above, it doesn't matter if its one part of the world or another.... That's like Dr B stating the shape of the compound "changes depending on how you look at it", simply because she didn't know what the shape was called..... So she refers to it as a trapezoid,... And no its not that shape either... So she says it like a square... and so on.... No, science is science, math is math etc... No matter where in this universe it is. And No where on Earth do people attempt to put Helium into a hot air balloon. They know it won't work because of scientific understanding. Even to make a statement like that is .... Well lets just say its not talking out of the mouth. It is either a mistake due to lack of knowledge or a lie. In this case there is an obvious lack of knowledge across the board on her behalf.... And of gasses and Balloon flight on yours. There is nothing wrong with saying "I don't know" or even doing the research before making the comment in the first place. But to defend someone else's ignorance and ego, like making statements about Helium having different properties making it applicable in some places but not others is well.... Fact is fact. These are not facts. Truth is truth... These are not truths. Not even informed opinion. Party on brother ~* woo hoo what'a ride.....

Robert J. Niewiadomski
1st September 2012, 19:32
KRYDER, Spoiling the party was not my intent. It just developed so because i've casted some doubt on your statements. My red lights went on :( That's alll... Sorry...

There is a hybrid kind of hot air ballon called a "Rozière balloon".
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rozi%C3%A8re_balloon
It has a separate chamber for lifting gas (helium) and can use burners less time so saves fuel. I have no idea if they used such type of the balloon during that february trip... Let's end this balloon dispute. OK?

ThePythonicCow
1st September 2012, 20:20
If they are not using helium to temporarily gain lift in one part of the world it does not exclude such use in other part of the world.
That was a straw man argument.

He didn't say "Well, they aren't using it here, so they wouldn't be using it there either."

He described the physical properties of helium which would make it useless to improve the buoyancy of a hot air balloon - the helium would dissipate too quickly to be of use. These physical properties apply every where in this physical world.

Sorry to spoil the party. I am very good at it :( I be gone now...:)

KRYDER
1st September 2012, 21:01
KRYDER, Spoiling the party was not my intent. It just developed so because i've casted some doubt on your statements. My red lights went on :( That's alll... Sorry...

There is a hybrid kind of hot air ballon called a "Rozière balloon".
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rozi%C3%A8re_balloon
It has a separate chamber for lifting gas (helium) and can use burners less time so saves fuel. I have no idea if they used such type of the balloon during that february trip... Let's end this balloon dispute. OK?

Thank you and there was no dispute. I just wanted you to take a deeper look. Yes the Rozière is a great, purpose built platform for extreme range or duration flights. In her published images they are using a standard hot-air balloon. Just like the ones used in her advertised balloon tours of the Nile...

I invite input toward my own statements either way.... But I was quoting her from her interview.

People need to know about the ones jumping sites like these to discredit and distract. They as well offer quick interpretation every time saying the same thing.... Nothing here... Move along. While it is highly likely it (her name for it "Venus Temple" ???) will be on a tour schedule soon. This is not a random effort. It is an organized and well orchestrated effort involving many "authorities" on the subject. In the 1930's sites like these were being excavated by cult groups in hopes of re-use and in the 40's the USA was bombing them off the sites. This is most likely one of those sites. All evidence would point to this at this time. In the 50's the groups organized under a channeler and the top (9) were told they were the "Gods of ancient Egypt" by a channeled source.... Since then their has been a huge effort to combine and manipulate what is referred to as the "New Age" movement. First true science ignores the finds and then the 9 take it as alternative and interpret the finds through channeled visions and mystical tours. In this way all the best finds are discredited simply because the involvement with the "tour crowd" and never studied. I have personal experience with much of this being on the inside for many years. I know another researcher who Dr B. cost thousands and much court time dealing with her. But this isn't in her TV show so know one knows. Now I see why first hand. This is not supposed to be a sneaky business... In fact if seen as business then sneak they will, as they did. People should know the truth, pretty or not. That's what I am here for. Truth and making others show it. If they won't we will. You are right Dr B. did get some ground shots. But Someday I would love to see what I discovered over there with my own eyes. Or at least be given common courtesy to ask me about it. It makes me sad the photos published are so bad. No good study shots.... I am very grateful some info could be gleaned from them. It is all the other more important finds I either have not shown, or not given the locations of, that I want my team on the ground for.

In fact I was contacted today by of their players (coincidence), first time in almost a year out of the blue. And with an offer of enough money to go their if would cooperate with more locations.... Go figure right...

There is more going on at this level than most are aware of.... This needs no debate. It needs exposure. There has already been efforts to quell this discovery on other forums with a lot of people noticing it.

KRYDER
1st September 2012, 22:25

Sierra

Hi Sierra,

I am not really sure how to elaborate on the first quoted writing. Do you mean the mechanics, the function the meanings in the math or the lessons? What I was trying to say rather than explain the structure was to explain its nature and the intentions built with'n. Even more so than that I am trying to get others to see it through different eyes. I don't want to color "it" or tell them what they are seeing but how to see "it" in all the enigmatic structures on Earth. Or, how to "find without looking"...

There seems to be a division of thoughts and ideas, some technical some spiritual. NO. There has to be both. The structures and their features and functions have to be measured and seen in two forms. The solid and the fluid. The solid being the technical and the fluid being the spiritual. Only this way will anyone get the message they are transmitting to us through time. By listening to popular theory and even our own minds we can never find "it".... We have to stop and look with no ego, no self.

There are many facets to the window we are looking through... Like a gem. Through everyone's eyes the scene looks different. This is the filter of yourself. To turn this off we must consider all except our self. Which means at those moments we have to know nothing except whats there. No thought or interpretation. When these "pro's" in pyramid studies stop arguing and admit they are all somewhat correct and all also somewhat wrong... Combine the OBVIOUS commonalities without reason... Then they will have the core, the raw, not one of the myriad uses, functions features etc they all love to debate. The subtle to this is you don't need a massive monument to find these secrets. The loopholes to manipulate reality are portrayed everywhere around us. The "Model" is in many things... a tree for instance and a thunderstorm share only one thing in common. As does a raindrop entering a pond.... Like these, a flower represents only the upper half of this whole, as does the visible portion of the pyramid/s.

The Triangle is the top, visible half. The bottom being hidden, it is actually a diamond. Half is represented to us throughout history with the invisible half tucked away... This goes for it all, the monuments, the tech and the duel nature of the whole. The two Obelisks in front of all great gates meant this. That is why there is only one at the Vatican, only one at D.C. .... They represent the hiding of this knowledge from man.

This and only this is the key revealed in the finds posted to this thread. It is a full representation of both halves, top and bottom. Of a time of balance.... Some would have us believe that the rule of Egypt went from the masculine to the feminine and back and forth... And that now , or soon will rise the feminine once more... This was invented in the late 19th century, around 1880. In truth, the hidden is a portion of the whole not a separate part ... The "golden age" existed when BOTH masculine and feminine were in balance. The reason the Dwat form seen in this thread has a larger top is because "Woman was created from man"... This is a statement about our chromosomes identifying one sex as having both chromosomes and the other sex only having one. It means balance is comprised of a male and a female in power with balance.

The mechanics and even physical devices can be made following these natural laws and they will work. For instance, many many people are building coils, assembled magnet, and plasma devices trying to make zero point fields. So many are dead on but they neglect to install a matching unit in exact phase and counter revolution under the first.... This is the secret held from humanity. The secret that will free human kind. There are some who know this but few like myself have any access to the resources to bring it to the light of day.... Its a fight.

The "gain" to any of this technology comes from tiny distortions in space time caused by rotation and thus resulting angular momentum. The neat thing about pyramid math is it works on a "static" object like the pyramids themselves. The last photo in the Egypt album is exactly this. Structures laid out in a mathematical system relating to time and the curve as a result of rotation. All the same math as the great pyramid and more are there without exception or even one out of place.

Hope this helps...

Sierra
1st September 2012, 22:36
Hope this helps...

It sure does. Food for thought. Thank you for the direction to think. I'm one of these people that don't really "see", until there is enough detail and suddenly as if reaching the top of the hill, and seeing the view, I get it. You gave me a lot to think about, data that never would have occurred to me to think about in regards to pyramids.

The best kind of information in my book. :)

Sierra

nomadguy
2nd September 2012, 05:20
Very helpful! Interesting that you mention the need for spiritual and technical description(in balance :)). I read somewhere(forgive me I do not remember where) That the Ancient Egyptians were using spirituality -> technically.
For them the two ideas were not separate.
In a sense the Spiritual was the root of their technology.

Also here is a photo of the Osirion at Abydos,
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/c0/SFEC-P-ABYDOS72.JPG/200px-SFEC-P-ABYDOS72.JPG

And one of the Djed Pillar depicted on a wall at Abydos
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/egipto/abydos/imagenes/abydos05_10.jpg
"The Djed is a pillar, a type of the World Tree, representing stability, continuity, and regeneration. The Festival of The Raising of the Djed dates back more than 5,000 years to predynastic times--as does the Egyptian Book of the Dead which identifies the Djed as both the backbone of Osiris and the support and backbone of the universe. The Djed, however, is more than just an object; it is a mythic complex that existed long before Osiris emerged from the dark realm of the collective unconscious." - http://www.sangraal.com/Abydos/

And the "Flower of life" at Abydos
http://ancientaliens.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/flower-of-life-egupt1.jpg

If I am going off topic, feel free to adjust,
I feel however that these three photos show parts of the puzzle.
One question, does anyone know if water was intended to be in this temple?

Carmody
2nd September 2012, 08:36
The "gain" to any of this technology comes from tiny distortions in space time caused by rotation and thus resulting angular momentum. The neat thing about pyramid math is it works on a "static" object like the pyramids themselves. The last photo in the Egypt album is exactly this. Structures laid out in a mathematical system relating to time and the curve as a result of rotation. All the same math as the great pyramid and more are there without exception or even one out of place.

Hope this helps...

Yes, yellowbook is quite the technological tour de force.

observer
3rd September 2012, 11:51

I am not really sure how to elaborate on the first quoted writing. Do you mean the mechanics, the function the meanings in the math or the lessons? What I was trying to say rather than explain the structure was to explain its nature and the intentions built with'n. Even more so than that I am trying to get others to see it through different eyes.... [....snip]

Another member has been posting in one of the Pyramid Threads and has given us a perspective view into a possibility that could help to answer some of these questions. This is all in reference to the 'other half of the diamond' issue.... the hidden part that KRYDER has mentioned in earlier comments. This all goes to greater understanding of how a dipole can create rotation, and why that relates to how a 'static mass' has cause and effect to rotation in time and space.

And, of course, this all goes further to the potential evidence that the Great Pyramid at Giza was designed as a weapon, and is now only the remains of that system.

Begin here in the thread at comment #105:

Click-on forwarding icon to see the content of Straker's comment #105 in the "What Was the Real Purpose of the Great Pyramid of Giza?” Thread

.... and read through the thread to comment #125 in that thread:

This is another image of the duality of the chambers that I created back in March 2004.

http://www.antigravitymovie.com/mirror1.jpg

And then suddenly, as if by magic, the following image appeared on John Cadman's pyramid website. (NB: Originally, this image only showed one set of chambers, until he viewed my website). Once he realised I was on to him, he removed it...(but I kept the image just in case).

The silly thing is that he forgot to ask his CAD guy to delete the duplicates of the so-called air passages from the original, so he suddenly had 8 of them...hahahahaa!

http://www.antigravitymovie.com/mirrored.jpg

Thank you Straker for your contribution to this discussion.

If one were to follow that 'Purpose of the Great Pyramid' Thread, one will discover its origions go all the way back to the Old Avalon Forum. This is what Straker is refering to in his comment #125.

The point I'm attempting to connect, here, is that there is much hidden that we don't yet know. That which KRYDER has discovered is directly related to the purpose of the Great Pyramid at Giza.... that for which it was designed and built.

I'm in total agreement with KRYDER regarding the transparency issue. I am showing what I know in the puzzle in an attempt to draw-out those individuals who are capable of funding the efforts of those like KRYDER and Straker.

I'm of the strong opinion that nothing else should be released until there is some sort of guarantee that transparency is assured.

KRYDER
3rd September 2012, 20:22
Very helpful! Interesting that you mention the need for spiritual and technical description(in balance :)). I read somewhere(forgive me I do not remember where) That the Ancient Egyptians were using spirituality -> technically.
For them the two ideas were not separate.
In a sense the Spiritual was the root of their technology.

Also here is a photo of the Osirion at Abydos,

And one of the Djed Pillar depicted on a wall at Abydos

"The Djed is a pillar, a type of the World Tree, representing stability, continuity, and regeneration. The Festival of The Raising of the Djed dates back more than 5,000 years to predynastic times--as does the Egyptian Book of the Dead which identifies the Djed as both the backbone of Osiris and the support and backbone of the universe. The Djed, however, is more than just an object; it is a mythic complex that existed long before Osiris emerged from the dark realm of the collective unconscious."

And the "Flower of life" at Abydos

If I am going off topic, feel free to adjust,
I feel however that these three photos show parts of the puzzle.
One question, does anyone know if water was intended to be in this temple?

Certainly not off topic by any means! Thank you... thank you!

Great pic of the flooded Osirion. Here's a tid bit of real data that only a handful know (till now).... Subterranean imaging has inferred the the Osirion structure/s have been registered as deep as 300m or 900 feet below ground level!

The Djed column is remembered everywhere on Earth. It is the "May Pole" used right up until this day... It is the axle to "The Mill" ... "The pole on the turtles back" etc... In this rendition there is another unique quality that goes even farther than most. This "tilt" is math, as well the entire picture. There is also spirit and balance expressed in specific ratios....

But lets get back to the tilt. In the pic above of the Djed column, we see a tilted angle of 23.5 degrees. This IS the axes of our planet. The Earth is tilted 23.5 degrees. In the "May pole" ceremony all the ribbons connected to the top are carried around until they all wind up around the pole.... In "The Mill" legend it spins aboard a ship traveling a sea, winding a rope around the shaft until it breaks... This is the wind-up effect of any magnetic field. Our "Earth field flip" we have heard of so many times IS the "Breaking of the Mill"....

This center point, the pole or column is the Zero point axle, many times featured with serpents coiling upward and even wings , flames or a flower on top. Its all the same thing. An expression of the Zero point well and the two counter rotating fields climbing up the "well" center and recycling ...

In the case of the Egypt rendition of the Djed pictured above, it is offered as a physical model we can measure. Both to express the knowledge they had of not only planetary positions and rotation but the actual planetary mechanics behind it all and to teach it as well.

The flower of life at the Osirion... Thank you so much for this one. Not many people know that one of the columns that has this is broken/chipped and shows that this glyph goes through the stone pillar. It is not on the surface and there is simply NO modern theory to explain the process used or even what we are actually looking at. No pigment, no change in the rock yet it extends into the rock itself.... ???

This symbol as we know is an expression of a frequency pattern. With modern techniques we can see this in the structure of water after prayer or a certain Hz is given over the water itself. We KNOW this structured water kills off bad bacteria, viruses and clears the water of containment's and is beneficial to all higher life (animals, crops etc...).

Osirion - Flooded Structure - Source unknown - Not Nile water

Structure is aligned to 305 x 35 deg bearing using true North

305= 3+0+5= 8
35= 3+5= 8

8 - Egyptian for: "water, to close"
8 - On its side ; Egyptian for : "eternity, eternal cycle of water"

Preliminary Conclusion: Osirion - Eternal building, close, water. Or :

"A valve station built to control the water forever"
---------

Note this is only the structure compass layout. Information is incorporated into every measurement.

All numbers are treated in this manner and have meaning equivalents. The math used in both architecture and the layout of structures, even entire regions describes what its features, purpose even secrets are.

Here is a link to photo's showing the Osirion and the math/ layout of the structure and others. This demonstrates the redundancy of the #8 throughout the alignments.

http://kryderexplorationllc.multiply.com/photos/album/58/EGYPT-Secrets-Found-#photo=127

[/I][/B]

So at this time yes I absolutely think it was intended for water, its modification and control.

iceni tribe
3rd September 2012, 21:05
here is another image of the Osirion , whats the pipe in the image is it modern?

http://i753.photobucket.com/albums/xx171/naf09_2010/ancient%20monuments/57078637.jpg

KRYDER
3rd September 2012, 21:41
It looks like a modern addition from what we can see. I know there has been efforts to pump it out in the past... And more recently (I was told) big pumps where brought in by J. Westerman but they accomplished little and could barely reduce the water level and only temporarily while the big pumps where running.

Thanks for the pic !!

If you look in the KX album, there is another matching structure that has been recently excavated !

Osirion -
http://multiply.com/mu/oberobkryder/image/1:kryderexplorationllc/photos/58/600x600/129/Abydos-A-2-2-B.jpg?et=jubuLKfQAWrTfA%2CZrIrrLA&nmid=484807960

Matching structure -
http://multiply.com/mu/oberobkryder/image/1:kryderexplorationllc/photos/58/600x600/128/Abydos-B-2-B.jpg?et=zmvNW1ICiMl1jcpQ5T1Bng&nmid=484807960

Larger view including both structures -
http://multiply.com/mu/oberobkryder/image/1:kryderexplorationllc/photos/58/600x600/127/Abydos-B-3-2-B.jpg?et=mZO2RlBq00jj5TBfa6o03g&nmid=484807960

Inferred locations of new/ potential discovery -
http://multiply.com/mu/oberobkryder/image/1:kryderexplorationllc/photos/58/600x600/130/Abydos-01-2-B.jpg?et=wfvOmEOJ2QKY5Z9wpBelOw&nmid=484807960

WhiteFeather
3rd September 2012, 22:31
Some Thoughts I Had On The Uses Of The Pyramid.
1. A Healing Device
2. A Dimensional Transportational Device
3. An Electrical Generating Device
4. A Sound/Frequency Generating Device
5. Used As A Weight Set To Stabilize The Ley Line Grids.

Straker
4th September 2012, 14:07
Hi Kryder and The One,

Thankyou both, for posting and also for the original research into these strange formations.

I had a look at them on google earth today and took some photos. I then went into photoshop to see what I could make of them. The strange square with the circle in the centre is actually a perfect diamond shape, it just needs to be rotated. The stones around the outside are each approximately 5m X 3m in size, and there are 92 increments in the circle, being 4 quarters of 23 stones each.

360 degrees divided by 92 gives 3.913 as the angle of each.

However there appear to be two rows of stone blocks on the outside diamond, as well as on the inner stone circle.

If I equate this to music, and times 3.913hz X 2 (allowing for the two sets of stone blocks) we get the number 7.826hz

This is supposed to be the Earth's Resonant Frequency isn't it?

"In the normal mode descriptions of Schumann resonances, the fundamental mode is a standing wave in the Earth–ionosphere cavity with a wavelength equal to the circumference of the Earth. This lowest-frequency (and highest-intensity) mode of the Schumann resonance occurs at a frequency of approximately 7.86 Hz, but this frequency can vary slightly from a variety of factors.."

Anyway, a bit more googling and I found this:

"The US power line frequency of 60 Hz, multiplied by 3, and then divided by 23 equals 7.826"

There must be more to this structure than meets the eye with values like these.

Speaking of diamonds, take a look at the basic structure on the megalith map:

http://www.vortexmaps.com/megalith-1.php

Straker

Straker
4th September 2012, 14:48
Just as a side note, I noticed that the cross in the middle isn't aligned with the geometry of the diamond, even though it's in the precise centre of the 4 points. Rather, it is turned slightly, and as far as I can tell in google earth, it is aligned to 0.00 degrees.

Straker

Carmody
4th September 2012, 15:10
The perfect frequency, established through experimentation --for stopping the human heart-- (probably Nazi research, they did a lot of medical research that is still considered valuable today- the kinds of things that are considered to be morally and ethically incorrect do do..but still things that we'd like to know), is just below 60 hz. The ntsc standard for framing..was 59.94hz. (crt tube tv era, north America)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NTSC

Of course, flashing images are an autohypnotic.

observer
4th September 2012, 21:21
In the interest of transparency, I'll say this publicly to both Straker, and KRYDER.

You both have similar stories. Valuable research was stolen from both of you and used to minimize what you may have discovered.

I believe both of you can benefit from each other's experiences and expertise.

I wish both of you well.

observer.

nomadguy
5th September 2012, 05:49
What is the significance of the "Flower of Life"?

NOTE: ~Firmament (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firmament)Idea
(According to Genesis, God created the firmament to separate the "waters above" from those below link (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firmament))

I had a thought that it might have been possible to create an electromagnetic firmament to encompass the planet using a world wide megalithic system.

Each point in this matrix that we call the "flower of life" might have been where a megalithic structure was to be erected.
When all the points were set. The system could then be turned on.
One of these megalithic devices or pyramids ~alone would not even register to the amount of energetic force possible when all the "nodes" are connected as one.

http://goodshare.org/wp/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/torus-animated.gif

Speculating that this was indeed accomplished...
WHY would anyone do it?
I can easily imagine that it would have been a world wide undertaking involving nearly all of humanity.. unless we had help...

nomadguy
5th September 2012, 05:58
The US power line frequency of 60 Hz, multiplied by 3, and then divided by 23 equals 7.826"

I just noticed that this hz frequency is quite close to the Theta waves (hippocampal theta rhythm - 7.83hz, )
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theta_rhythm
The “magic” frequency of 8 Hz, the Schumann resonance and our chakras (http://zamperiniing.wordpress.com/2010/12/27/the-magic-frequency-of-8-hz-the-schumann-resonance-and-our-chakras/)
"Rupert Sheldrake describes our bodies as nested hierarchies of vibrational frequencies that occur as discrete systems within larger systems and more complicated. A world of vibrational structures from those basic to the increasingly large and increasingly complex. In fact, the entire universe, from sub-atomic particles, to the more complicated life forms, to nebulae and galaxies, can be considered as a giant set of resonance fields of energy, all in constant interaction with each other.

Therefore, it is quite plausible to believe that externally imposed vibration can have an influence on our physiology. Well, there is an external frequency, an electromagnetic vibration that accompanies us, envelops us since our birth, in fact, ever since the first Homo Sapiens appeared on this planet. It is the Schumann resonance, a huge global phenomenon of magnetic resonance imaging, which takes its name from the physicist Winfried OttoSchumann who predicted it mathematically in 1952. The Earth’s surface and ionosphere interact like two giant plates of a capacitor, where the Earth is the negative part of the ionosphere and the positive part.

This electromagnetic structure is in constant vibration, creating electromagnetic waves at very low frequency (ELF), whose main peaks are 7.83, 14.3, 20.8, 27.3 and 33.8 Hz"

KRYDER
7th September 2012, 18:44
Hi Kryder and The One,

Thankyou both, for posting and also for the original research into these strange formations.

I had a look at them on google earth today and took some photos. I then went into photoshop to see what I could make of them. The strange square with the circle in the centre is actually a perfect diamond shape, it just needs to be rotated. The stones around the outside are each approximately 5m X 3m in size, and there are 92 increments in the circle, being 4 quarters of 23 stones each.

360 degrees divided by 92 gives 3.913 as the angle of each.

However there appear to be two rows of stone blocks on the outside diamond, as well as on the inner stone circle.

If I equate this to music, and times 3.913hz X 2 (allowing for the two sets of stone blocks) we get the number 7.826hz

This is supposed to be the Earth's Resonant Frequency isn't it?

"In the normal mode descriptions of Schumann resonances, the fundamental mode is a standing wave in the Earth–ionosphere cavity with a wavelength equal to the circumference of the Earth. This lowest-frequency (and highest-intensity) mode of the Schumann resonance occurs at a frequency of approximately 7.86 Hz, but this frequency can vary slightly from a variety of factors.."

Anyway, a bit more googling and I found this:

"The US power line frequency of 60 Hz, multiplied by 3, and then divided by 23 equals 7.826"

There must be more to this structure than meets the eye with values like these.

Just as a side note, I noticed that the cross in the middle isn't aligned with the geometry of the diamond, even though it's in the precise centre of the 4 points. Rather, it is turned slightly, and as far as I can tell in google earth, it is aligned to 0.00 degrees.

Straker

Straker< Thank you for making the efforts to take a look and do comparative work with the math and frequencies. I in no way think these numbers coinciding with the Earth's Fq is mere coincidence. Just like the rest of the math, alignments, layout, position etc...

Specifically, this formula states a relationship with the pyramid compound structure, the Earths EM field and 60hz. - A reminder that 60hz is the most efficient frequency for use in electric motors and this is regulated by common electrical principals.

It is likely, these structures or others generated 60hz electrical current from their relationship with the Earths field. Or that, this example shows only keys incorporated in the math used in the structure to demonstrate a "science"? Both are involved in my opinion as this is the nature of those doing these works.

Also, I have shown the alignment to the Osirion from this structure. This compound is a central "hub" directory as well. One line leads to the Osirion as I have shown. But their are 9 more lines! To 9 other locations spread across the surface of Egypt...

I am a little surprised no one as of yet has seen it. There is a five pointed "Egyptian" star inferred in The "Dwat Compound" and that is a "key". This area and coinciding other locations translate to being marked for "Travel" and seemed to have served as hubs to other destinations. Both here in Egypt, other locals on this planet and the stars.

Yes the central feature is aligned to true North and the pyramid compound is specifically aligned to 305 x 35 degrees. This is exactly the same alignment as the Osirion structure, which is aligned to this via a 140'ft long stone arrow on the desert floor. The aircraft Geoglyphs/ Template, the 6 circles in a traingle, the 3 stars in a row , etc... All are aligned to 305 x 35 degrees and are interconnected on these lines.

The perspective issue is another great point and the most important! Thanks for noticing that! Here it is.... Yes when we tilt the view, or height in relation to the structure "its" shape alters.... OR*, when we see it straight down it demonstrates an angle that "if" we ascended to a certain height off the surface, at a certain distance, it would eguate to a number for a certain shape, or even location*... Thus there are several "shapes" being declared and each having its own number and marking a specific location... Say for instance, if the shape we were looking for was a diamond we would view it from a certain # angle/ distance and that would be the number for a diamond/location but never having change our perspective "knowing math".

With a locked straight down perspective as before, we can see it as a pyramid as seen from a certain angle.... What would that number be? Match the shape with the great pyramid and see what angle and distance your at...

The numbers expressed in distances and angles of perspective declare other information as well as the location of the sites by bearing and distance.

:)

KRYDER
7th September 2012, 21:00
New Face Book sites going up today....

http://www.facebook.com/KryderExploration

http://www.facebook.com/KryderExplorationLLC#

observer
8th September 2012, 17:42

Thanks for the 'heads-up' KRYDER, but (like many other members) I don't have access to facebook.

I just don't trust the NSA, and by all indications facebook is an NSA front.

I'm certain they are everywhere, they are pervasive that way. But, why put the 'candy jar' within reach of the child?

As for anything you may have put on facebook, I'm sure you will post it also somewhere on the website you offered in an earlier comment:
http://kryderexplorationllc.multiply.com/

....where members who don't have facebook access, can see your updates.

polly1022
8th September 2012, 18:01
My first thought was also "calibration marker" as Robert's post suggests. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. I'm not saying I'm right, just saying we have to rule out the mundane before we jump to the fantasic.

Carmody
8th September 2012, 18:22

Thanks for the 'heads-up' KRYDER, but (like many other members) I don't have access to facebook.

I just don't trust the NSA, and by all indications facebook is an NSA front.

I'm certain they are everywhere, they are pervasive that way. But, why put the 'candy jar' within reach of the child?

As for anything you may have put on facebook, I'm sure you will post it also somewhere on the website you offered in an earlier comment:
http://kryderexplorationllc.multiply.com/

....where members who don't have facebook access, can see your updates.

I'm going to try and look at and possibly contribute to this thread again, if we can be in a position where there is no interference about another person's contributions.

You talk about the geomancy, geography, math, etc..

I talk about the molecular and temporally related materials and fundamental construction mechanics. So please, no more. :) Thank you.

nomadguy
16th September 2012, 03:44
I am a little surprised no one as of yet has seen it. There is a five pointed "Egyptian" star inferred in The "Dwat Compound" and that is a "key". This area and coinciding other locations translate to being marked for "Travel" and seemed to have served as hubs to other destinations. Both here in Egypt, other locals on this planet and the stars.

So its like a GPS system? Only perceived and calculated.. or used and managed in a different way? Am I getting this right?

The numbers and tangents part of this goes over my head. And the reason is this.

The geometry implied is in 2d perspective. IE - stars, squares, triangles etc.
However when these shapes are laid over the curve of the topology and curvature of the Earth it will turn out differently.
Does anyone have any thoughts on HOW and perhaps WHY symbols like stars, or perfect squares and/or a diamond, would be used over the curvature of a planetary surface?.

Note: When a surface terrain is flat, no matter where you are on the curve you are on the top, sticking outward from the curve. So then, none of the other points are horizontal from you, they would be slightly below your point of view down the slope of the curve. This is where I lose perception of what they were doing and how they did it.

It has occurred to me that if you attempted to "Walk" a straight line to mark a spot to construct a star, doing it in a simple point to point manner is most likely not going to put you in the correct geometrical position to mark the star correctly. Especially over a terrain that is on a curved surface. The Earth's curvature may be subtle depending on the distance, however it is a real consideration and many of the geo glyphs and structures are perfectly aligned.
Especially the group present by Kryder's presentations.

People would need a unique method of measurement to do this.
Or a perception from above matched with excellent communication from that perception point, when you landed in the right spot.
The geo glyph's that have geometry appear to show us that the ancients had either,

1. a sophisticated-measuring-mathematics system not like our own, or like ours only better.
OR
2. crafts and communication devices to do this task(this also implies a sophisticated measuring mathematics ).

One more note:

A good majority of the pyramid structures on the planet appear to align to one another. If this is so and we found the proverbial "center" of this system, shouldn't there be a map? OR atleast a visible connection piece to the other parts of the "gird"?

If found this connection piece would be a "key".

http://chestofbooks.com/reference/American-Cyclopaedia-1/images/Piece-of-Ceiling-fallen-in-Temple-of-Jupiter-Baalbek.jpg
(Piece of Ceiling (fallen) in Temple of Jupiter, Baalbek)

Lastly a question,
Kryder
What is the "Dwat Compound"?

I looked this up and did not find to much.