PDA

View Full Version : What IS the truth???............

dreamchaser
20th August 2010, 00:05
Watching all the threads, and forums Ive read intently a lot of the responses to them, and Ive heard soooo many people say things like, 'Ive seen evidence to the contrary!' or 'Thats not what I heard!' or 'Ooooh, I dont know about THAT!!' or she/he is an outright FAKE!' Of course everyone is entitled to their opinions/beliefs, BUT I just cannot help wondering just how many people actually REALLY listen to their hearts??.....

Of COURSE its not a very easy thing to do, BUT at the same time it really IS very simple! :D Personally I take ALL information Im given at face value! I try to look at EVERYthing in the most simple way possible! Does it FEEL right? Does it make sense according to what I know? If anything confuses me I just look at the basics of it! :) IS it good for us? My philosophy has ALways been if it doesnt work for EVERYone it doesnt work for ANYone! Thats ALL I need! :D So I take EVERYTHING i see and hear, and see if it will fit neatly into the puzzle of my heart. IF it doesnt, i will disgard it! If however it DOES fit I become more complete, and enriched through experience! BUT, guess WHAT?? I am enriched by everything I experience! It ALL helps to complete the picture!

Dale
20th August 2010, 00:10
I take EVERYTHING i see and hear, and see if it will fit neatly into the puzzle of my heart. IF it doesnt, i will disgard it! If however it DOES fit I become more complete, and enriched through experience! BUT, guess WHAT?? I am enriched by everything I experience! It ALL helps to complete the picture!

You got it!

We have all of eternity to be right, wrong, and somewhere in between. Take what resonates with you, learn from it, and most importantly, enjoy the process.

Celine
20th August 2010, 00:15
I agree whole heartedly!!

And you cannot judge another for taking a different path to learning, then you have...

Elly
20th August 2010, 02:13
I like your approach Dreamchaser. By listening to your heart, you connect with your your higher self. We have all the answers within us.

Strat
20th August 2010, 04:02
I generally agree with you.

I think there is a psychology to beliefs and understandings. Kind of like whats-his-name (founder of Project Venus) said, "people reflect their culture." If someone grows up in a racist environment, then statistically speaking they will be racist themselves. When they are confronted with equal-rights ideology it won't fit into their mind.

In the same sense if someone has the idea that their country is the hope of the world, it will be hard for them to consider otherwise.

I think the most amazing example of this phenomenon is 9/11. The interesting thing is that to my knowledge this is the first time that tons of people in the US and around the world openly question the events and do not look like kooks. +1 point for humanity.

Ghostmarley
20th August 2010, 09:32
Agreed Dreamer , its easy to comment on something and say
`Ive seen evidence to the contrary!' or 'Thats not what I heard!' or 'Ooooh, I dont know about THAT!!' or she/he is an outright FAKE!' but what does it say about that person that comments on it , unless he or she got some proof that its otherwise.

My dad always told me to THINK before you speak and when you are ready to speak think again !!

Ghostmarley

dreamchaser
20th August 2010, 09:39
Maybe yer right Strat. I cant say for sure though. I personally have found Jacque Fresco's dream of a resourced based society the most ambitious, beautiful, and beneficial idea Ive yet seen for humanity. My heart has told me for most of my life that money for the benefit of everyone is a foolish pipedream at best, and one of the most dangerous and destructive tools humanity uses today at worst.

Why do I feel this? Was I raised with this value? No. Growing up we werent well off finincially, but we werent really poor either. This truth has just sat in my heart for most of my life. Ive always tried to look at the most simple way possible. No money means there would be no money problems. We can all choose to say to ourselves 'Thats just the way the world IS!' or 'Theres nothing I can do' OR we can realise the truth, and say 'The world IS what we have made it, can make it'. We can also realise the truth that the world is mostly the way it is now bacause a small few made it that way, and we allowed them to do it! Maybe we didnt realise the changes we allowed, granted. Maybe most people dont look at the whole world as one place as opposed to say a house that a given person or people might live in as one place.

Lately Ive had a fear that anyone who doesnt look at the whole world as one place might just have the hardest time if there really IS a fundamental change coming to the world now. If there really IS a change coming I hope and pray for all humanity that we can wake up on our own before we are all made to wake up!

Wize words, Bob! ;)
Thanks to everyone for their comments! :) :love:

Aniusia
20th August 2010, 11:44
he Green Beautiful - Movie - Banned in EU

Did you ever wonder why the floor under your feet, in the place where you live are covered with a gray material and you can’t see the soil? Why you use pieces of paper entitling you to any value, without which you won’t have nothing, not even food?[...]

......If you haven’t wondered on all this, its because you’re like an ant, small cell in the super-organisma and can’t see beyond your cell’s vision.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5CmMm_SRpM

THIS IS WHAT OUR LIFES SHOULD LOOK LIKE

http://www.ringingcedarsofrussia.org/Main/English/index.php