PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in a time loop

enfoldedblue
28th August 2012, 23:54
Back in '96 I had a vision in which I saw the infinity symbol. There were two points that moved around the infinity symbol as though it were a track, one point represented male/father energy and the other female/mother. One half of the infinity symbol was the difficult side where we dug through (dark), and the other half was the fun side where we got to enjoy the fruits of the hard work through the dark part (sorry struggling a bit to put 3d words on this). So in essence, in a healthy system both energies move through the infinity sign and have their time in each side.

But what I saw was that a block had been put in place that made it impossible for the mother energy move through the eye of the needle into the light side. She was forced to go round over and over again toiling and digging through the dark, while the male/father energy enjoyed the fruits of her struggle.

When I had this vision I was in an amzingly deep space, and I knew what I sw was VERY important and real...but to most people around me at the time just told me it sounded crazy!

I've decided to share another vision I had around this same thing. THis one I put into a book I was writing so it is in the 3rd person:

In the vision she saw herself chasing a ship that was traveling through a great void. She knew somehow that the ship itself was a conscious being, which existed alone in nothingness. In order to distract itself from its’ solitude, it had divided itself first into two segments, then the two each divided until there were many. Each segment became an individual on the ship.

The individuals expressed themselves as a family that traveled through the dark cosmos projecting dreams that they could lose themselves in. With infinite time on their hands, the dreams they created were not just a source of entertainment and a distraction from the fact that they were forever traveling through an endless void, they were also the most complex of stories that encompassed planets, gods and universes.

Araba knew somehow that this was an ancient story, and felt that it was central to the core of her being.

She also knew that in this moment she was the mother, who long ago had been thrown from the ship. She no longer knew why she had been deserted, but had the sense that once she reached the ship everything would be ok. It felt now as though it had been eons since she had been struggling and fighting her way back towards her family and now that it was in her sights again she felt a sense of jubilation.
As she scrambled on her last leg of the journey toward the ship she could feel the excitement of everyone on board: an important moment was indeed approaching.

When she finally connected with the vessel she felt inundated with everything had ever hoped for. She felt herself slip into a sense of completion, perfection and pure happiness. But as she reunited with the family that she so loved, she was also overwhelmed by an extraordinary sense of sadness. She sensed that something was not right. Although her children clambered around her with loving embraces, she knew that there was information that was being withheld from her.

It was when she looked up to meet the gaze of her husband, that she remembered her destiny. The sad expression in his eyes spoke a million words and she remembered the pact that had, in times of yore, been made between them. She could not stay on the ship. It was her digging through the void that permitted the ship to sail and dream. Her power was the ship’s propeller that allowed the others to live. She had agreed long ago to sacrifice herself for the sake of the family, agreeing to toil in the darkness so that her loved ones may dream. She kicked herself for forgetting how the story ended, although she knew that forgetting was really the only way she could accept her plight. She now remembered that she had been through this scenario millions of times, each time the cycle completed, she thought that finally it was time to live her dream.

As she began to remember everything, she noticed her children looking at one another and up to their father with a malicious glint in their eyes. She knew that they were all in on the tragic scenario, that their father had prepared them for what would happen when mother returned. What hurt the most was that she knew that even though they loved her, there was also a part of them that relished the high drama and horrific sense of collusion.

Moments later the father came up and embraced her, he whispered in her ear,” I am so sorry my love” and turned around to the children and said
'it is time to deal with the ****'. With that, all the children began chanting “We must shove the **** overboard, as it becomes fuel for our dreams, we must shove the **** over board, as it becomes fuel for our dreams”. The whole family began to laugh as they rushed to grab their matriarch and threw her from the ship. As she fell back into the void she felt utter despair as the reality of her homecoming sunk in. Watching the ship as it began to propel forward and quickly disappeared from her sight, the sense of loss she experienced was indescribable. With another eternal stretch of toiling in a void as stark and tragic as an existential nightmare, she wondered if she could continue, but was sickened with the knowledge that she had no choice.

END

Note: Around the time I had this vision a whole bunch of 'friends' came over. They represented the father and the children on the ship. I was in a VERY deep/intense state and was finding it hard to comprehend 3D reality. The friends in my room were acting very frightening...like demonic kids, with one girl talking backwards. For a long time I had no idea how to process this event, and chose to believe that it could not have really been real. Since that time many years ago I learnt about the illuminati, and went through the very scary realization that many of my 'friends' at that time were within it's fold (unfortunately I cannot share much about this as several of them are in the public eye). To me this is the illuminati's agenda to stop the divine feminine from emerging into the light of awareness.

Since the time of this vision so much has come out of the dark and I sense that human consciousness is becomming aware of how it has been tricked for so long....THIS TIME WILL BE DIFFERENT LOVE IS HERE TO GUIDE US THROUGH THE EYE OF THE NEEDLE :).

Thoughts....

Marianne
29th August 2012, 00:45
Enfoldedblue, thank you so much for sharing this. It's one of the most important pieces of the puzzle, to me. And I do feel / so hope that the divine feminine and masculine are being balanced at this time in our history.

Your words had such an impact on me ... sometimes it seems the despair felt by your character has been mirrored in our 3D lives here, that we have had sacrifices to make and have no choice. My heartfelt wishes that this will change for us all, and sooner than later.

Did your book get published? I'd love to know what it is, if you'd PM me. : )

bennycog
29th August 2012, 03:04
an enlightening read blue...
throughout the years i have had many dejavu events and have always wanted to try peice them together with a lot of things that i have become to realise of our existence..

truth4me
29th August 2012, 03:08
Never think your crazy. We all at one time or another knows someone who thinks we are crazy. I've told some "crazy" stuff on this and other forums where if the asleep ones heard the stories would be whispering to themselves. I feel good and have a peace of mind where I can post on this forum without hearing the whispers and to be honest it ,the forum, has actually helped me keep my sanity.....

Sirius White
29th August 2012, 03:42
Humanity, and earth itself has been caught in a time loop. The replaying of dramas, being wiped out, and starting again has happened many times. And still is. We reach a threshold, in which we get close to that "ascension,"and then boom, start over again. Part of this was choice on our part, and manipulation from others who manipulated the earths harmonics, and our own DNA for their own reasons. we are nearing the end of this loop now :)

enfoldedblue
29th August 2012, 04:23
Thanks everyone for all the replies. It really makes me so happy to know that there are others out there...who these analogies speak to. We are definietly in amazing times...yes, I too feel the end of the loop nears.
At the time I had the vision I had a lot of unresolved darkness through which my fears could manifest. But since that time I have spent many years searching through the layers of my being and now feel a deep peace and am able to stand solidly in love. I know there are many many others out there that have reached a similar point. So this time as we move through 'the shift of ages' there are many aspects of our collective that are awake and aware...this is HUGE!

Cristian
29th August 2012, 04:50
enfoldedblue, you are a beautiful being and so is your art :)

http://mysticalchemyarts.com/resources/landscapebridgesmlogo.jpg.opt850x511o0,0s850x511.jpg

PurpleLama
29th August 2012, 12:18
I see this as an analogue for the unfolding (enfolding) of your own consciousness, and the block between you and your own sub counsciousness, so to speak. Not to say this wouldn't likewise be reflective of larger patterns as well, so it goes.

enfoldedblue
29th August 2012, 21:20
I see this as an analogue for the unfolding (enfolding) of your own consciousness, and the block between you and your own sub counsciousness, so to speak. Not to say this wouldn't likewise be reflective of larger patterns as well, so it goes.

Yes ... of course... as above so below..micro/macro. It is through my own process that I understand my world.

Thanks

GammaMO
31st August 2012, 14:43
I took away from this story a thought to how women are often treated by society once they hit menopause. After sacrificing their entire lives for their children and families, they are of no use anymore...and politely thrown aside, delegated to the sidelines. Ancient societies used to honor the crone's wisdom...no more.

enfoldedblue
1st September 2012, 00:12
It is interesting to see the different way these ideas speak to people. I agree with you, it is sad that our society teaches us to worship youth and superficial beauty, and to fear the aging process. I remember years ago at a women's healing group, all the women who considered themselves elders stood together in their power...it was truly a wow moment, and all the younger women, sat at their feet and looked up to these amazing strong wise beings. I remember realising at the time how right this felt to be honouring these women and their life experience; especially as the feeling gave us something to look forward to...as through through aging there was a possibility of gaining something rather than just 'losing' something.

Thanks

Flash
1st September 2012, 01:16
This is one of the tricks of the mind, and this society, aging means losing something instead of gaining something, the latter being in fact nearer reality.

Same for women, being a women in this world has been and still is in many countries, considered as a shame, or a loss - yerk, we have a daughter would say the father and the mother. When in fact this feminine energy is essential to balance the world. Another trick of the mind and this society.

I truly loved your story enfolded blue, it touches deep layers for most women I am sure, almost at an unconscious or subliminal level. Thanks.