PDA

View Full Version : Unlocking The Great Pyramid

Skywizard
29th August 2012, 00:29
I found this video on youtube and from my point of view, this seems like one of the better theories I have ever came across. I’ve always had a fascination with the moving and construction of huge stones and structures of ancient times.
According to a French architect the ancient Egyptians built the 480-foot-high Great Pyramid of Giza from the inside out. Based on eight years of study, Jean-Pierre Houdin has created a novel three-dimensional computer simulation to present his hypothesis. He says his findings solve the mystery of how the massive monument was constructed.
You can be the judge and watch the video on youtube: (still can’t upload yet, sorry)

National Geographic - Unlocking The Great Pyramid (2009)

The most interesting part of the theory for me was about the Grand Gallery, from 17:50 mins. thru 28:36 mins. of the video. Check it out and let us know what you think.
Thanks -Skywizard

PurpleLama
29th August 2012, 01:18
J5Z1lc4g--U

I'm not sure if your link wasn't linkified, or if my phone is being glitchy. Either way, here it is.

modwiz
29th August 2012, 01:44
J5Z1lc4g--U

I'm not sure if your link wasn't linkified, or if my phone is being glitchy. Either way, here it is.

Glad to see you posting. Weather wizardry. :thumb:

gripreaper
29th August 2012, 02:59
Best theory I've seen so far. Other than the pyramid being constructed as a tomb by manual labor, would be an earlier hypothesis that the pyramid is AT LEAST 13,000 years old (since it faced the constellation of Leo) and was built through the manipulation of matter with sound, and is not a tomb but a chamber for focusing energy on the ley lines, which align with all of the other sacred sites around the world on the same grid.

Egyptologist cannot and will not be moved from the "tomb" theory or the "time" it was built because it protects their personal interests as Egyptians. It's inconceivable that an ancient civilization predating them could have built them.

ghostrider
29th August 2012, 03:15
I've heard the pyramids are 70,000 years old built by people from the constellation Lyra.

GlassSteagallfan
29th August 2012, 03:34
Be nice to take this one step further... comparing if and how pyramid building is similar or dissimilar in the Americas, the Orient and the Middle East and possibly what they are, who gave the concept and how the concept was communicated to the parties.

Maybe thats more that one step

Rocky_Shorz
29th August 2012, 03:53
I've heard the pyramids are 70,000 years old built by people from the constellation Lyra.

who was it that remembered?

Skywizard
29th August 2012, 14:48
I tend to agree with you on the tomb and time theory, gripreaper. It could be possible (according to Edgar Cayce) they were built by an earlier advanced civilization. If anything, the Egyptians may have just performed repairs on them which shows in some of their hieroglyphics. But still if they did build them the inside ramp theory makes a lot of sense to me. -Skywizard