PDA

View Full Version : Bill Nighy the science guy

jagman
30th August 2012, 16:40
Bill Nighy the science guy was a guest on Coast to Coast last night. He is so intolerant
of other peoples views on life but he expects you to be tolerant to his points of view.
I think Bill is Agnostic or maybe Atheist, Not real sure. I am friends with many Agnostics
and Atheists who are good people, Who simply dont share my belief in God, And that ok.
What gets me hacked at Bill and people like him is? If you dont drink their koolaide and I mean every drop, Your a flat earther who hates science or you just plain stupid.

A few years back Bill Nighy, Seth Shostak, James Fox and Edgar Mitchell were all guests
on the Larry King show. During the interview Dr. Mitchell began telling his story (A very
compelling story imo) Bill and Seth set in their corner laughing and joking, rolling their eyes making snide and rude comments. Eventually Dr. Mitchell had enough of Beavis and Butthead and he let them have it lol it was classic. I guess the point I'm trying to make
is, If you want people to be tolerant of your beliefs, Be tolerant of theirs.

Cidersomerset
30th August 2012, 17:05
A few years back Bill Nighy, Seth Shostak, James Fox and Edgar Mitchell were all guests
on the Larry King show. During the interview Dr. Mitchell began telling his story (A very
compelling story imo) Bill and Seth set in their corner laughing and joking, rolling their eyes making snide and rude comments. Eventually Dr. Mitchell had enough of Beavis and Butthead and he let them have it lol it was classic. I guess the point I'm trying to make
is, If you want people to be tolerant of your beliefs, Be tolerant of theirs.

As soon as I saw the title Jagman...I saw Red ..LOL..

He represented everything bad for me ,from a closed minded mainstream academic...

I am not going to listen to coast, not even out of curiosity ..LOL..Cheers ...

4x84QrZxRKE

Lifebringer
30th August 2012, 19:37
Bill was in the Alphabet agencies, and said so on Larry King, while trying to debunk an Naval and an Airforce Officers. He looked like a think inside the box only idiot.
At one point Hoagland told him he didn't know anything about the UFO's he's seen or been on, and that he needed to stop lying for the government. Nighy has been a debunker of green energy and then began a competition against Ed Bagley.

Ed runs circles around Nighy.

Green is good!!

Maia Gabrial
1st September 2012, 14:53
I used to watch the science guy back when my kids were younger. His character seemed okay. But he sounds like a jerk outside of that realm.
Just because he sounded good on a kid's show, doesn't make him a real expert. He really needs some humbling. Someone will give it to him, if he doesn't catch himself....