PDA

View Full Version : The ' Henry Deacon ' Files

Dale
20th August 2010, 16:14
I think it's time we have a discussion about the Project Camelot whistleblower, 'Henry Deacon,' also known as Arthur Neumann.

The entire saga can be accessed here. (http://projectcamelot.org/henry_deacon.html)

'Deacon' makes many interesting claims, some of which corroborate what other Project Camelot whistleblowers have already said. Many of his other claims are completely original to other Camelot whistleblowers. I won't go into great detail here, but 'Deacon' has stated:

-Multiple timelines and time loops caused by nuclear experimentation and the Montauk Project are causing unknown problems for humanity.

-Mars has already been colonized by factions within the American government.

-"Chemtrails" are the seeding of aluminum particles at high altitudes in the atmosphere to counteract global warming.

-The jets used in the 9/11 attacks were remotely operated. This was a "false flag" event.

-The beings recovered in the 1947 crash near Roswell, New Mexico were not extraterrestrial, by definition, but rather "us" in the future.

-Overpopulation is the largest issue facing the world today. All other issues stem from this root problem.

There are many more statements, but these appear to be some of his main points throughout his relationship with Project Camelot. Not all of these statements are original to him, however.

My opinion on the 'Henry Deacon' saga is quite simple. I believe 'Deacon' to be an intelligent, honest man who experienced quite a ride while working on "black budget" projects for the American government. As Richard Hoagland has stated on several occasions: "The truth is different at every level." I believe 'Deacon' is simply stating what he has either heard or experienced firsthand. Now, I don't believe everything he has said, due to compartmentalization, misinformation, and the possibility of misunderstanding pieces of the information given to him.

Let's not let purely this become a debate over the validity of 'Henry Deacon.' I'd also appreciate a discussion and trading of ideas as to the implications of what 'Deacon' brought to Project Camelot.

steve_a
20th August 2010, 17:15
Hi The Cipher Replied,

You certainly know where to pull my chain! :D I was hiked of Mod duty for saying what I think in the way I said it. Bluntly.

My reply to your post will be done with the upmost diplomacy so as not to break forum rules.

I first would bring attention to Neumanns' 'official passport'. It's a reddy brown one from the US and was presented to a congress some time ago as his official passport.

Of course it was. All passports are official.

As for the colour, these passports are handed out to any US citizen on official government business abroad, like the army, for example. These passports are extended to dependents of military, or other sectors of the official government business that the US does abroad. So to get one of these passports, Neumann has to be either have been in the military or at least a family member of a military person, or 'official government business person' or family of 'official government business person'. The right to these passports does not expire when the government official retires, not for them nor their families, so a youngster today has the right to keep this colour passport the whole of their lives.

As for the 'original' material.

Read here for multiple timelines: http://www.halexandria.org/dward409.htm

Read here for Montaulk Project: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montauk_Project

Pay attention to one of the supposed people invlolved: John von Neumann. Does the name ring a bell?

Mars colonised by US oficials? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colonization_of_Mars
There are many theories about this floating around. The idea or conception is nothing new, it's a step further from the man in the Moon, or the Moon is made of cheese.

Chemtrails in the sky: http://www.lifeinthemixtalk.com/?p=12209
Follow the links on the page.

9/11. He told an ex-Moderator from this forum that he worked on the 9/11 project. This was when he was still Henry Deacon. So now he has identified himself, why has nobody taken any notice. Let's make this clear, the man we know and have seen in video, known as Arthur Neumann informed an ex-moderator (moderator at that time) that he was directly involved with 9/11. Is anybody harbouring a criminal?

Are aliens, us from the future? Ask rob2267 who wrote in 2005 : http://www.alien-ufos.com/ufo-alien-discussions/6327-aliens-human-time-travellers.html
I'm sure that rob2267 wasn't the first to think like this, but hey, that's the earlies internet 'information' I could find.

"Overpopulation is the largest issue facing the world today". It's been this way since two centuries ago! http://www.informaworld.com/smpp/content~db=all~content=a778262535~frm=abslink
This is not a new concept, nor is it a secret or breakthrough information.

I could also go on about his Bird Flue vaccine dosage speech, or as I like to say, doing a Bill Deagle. :D

Look, I can really understand the site owners protectionism of this guy, after all they published an awful lot of stuff this guy said and put a lot of faith in him, however, I'm sorry to say how I feel. I was told to justify why I think this way, or prove what I said and I think at the very least I can say without offending anybody that he said nothing new.

Ask him about secrets. I mean secrets, real secrets, not things he has just genned up about. Journalism is finding out the facts. I have shown you several links above which give the information Neumann apparently has trying to put out as his own (if you like you can interview me as a 'whistleblower'! LOL) as he doesn't cite his references. The great difference is that I do not claim to be a secret agent from a 'three letter agency' nor do I give out inuendos to try and make you think that I do.

Bill, the owner of this site, whom I do respect greatly, mentioned that I don't know him personally, but then, neither does he know me. :) That's the beauty of the internet, we all transmit what we want the others to know. Nothing more. Sounds dark, but it isn't really. :D

I'm sorry if I've given you a lot of reading work to do by these links, but, as Bob Dean said, "The evidence is out there. You just have to do your homework". Who ever knows, you could be the next generation of 'whistleblower'!

As for implications from allof the topics, sure we can have a thread for each and every one to swap ideas and theories and I would gladly participate, as long as we all agree they are ideas or theories.

I checked my post and there is nothing rude or inflamatory here.

Best regards,

Steve

Operator
20th August 2010, 17:21
My opinion on the 'Henry Deacon' saga is quite simple. I believe 'Deacon' to be an intelligent, honest man who experienced quite a ride while working on "black budget" projects for the American government. As Richard Hoagland has stated on several occasions: "The truth is different at every level." I believe 'Deacon' is simply stating what he has either heard or experienced firsthand. Now, all of what he says clearly isn't 100% fact, due to compartmentalization, misinformation, and the possibility of misunderstanding pieces of the information given to him.

So don't use the material to discover TRUTH ... use it to discover the AGENDA ... ;)

Dale
20th August 2010, 17:32
Thank you for the reply!

I will definitely look over the links you have provided.

I apologize for the wording of my thread, I didn't mean for it to sound as if 'Deacon' was the originator of these ideas. I simply meant that he made these claims, just as many did before, and after, him. Most of his claims I believe are "misinformation," as the truth is different at each level. But in my opinion, 'Deacon' really did work for some "black budget" project, or projects.

His information is interesting, to say the least; but with compartmentalization comes differing truths.

As a quick side note, I will say that the "time traveling" visitor theory is, in my opinion, completely outrageous. I'm skeptical of that claim, not just because of my opinions toward Burish, but simply because of logistics. If I were part of an advanced race visiting a planet for "resources" of some kind, what better way to freely continue on my mission than to tell governments of that planet that I am "them in the future." :p

Arpheus
20th August 2010, 19:14
I always thought ET'S are us from the future since i was 18 or so lol,does that mean the idea is mine i doubt it hehe,but hey its a possibility,who knows,very good post steve,escreveste com a classe de um diplomata hehe take it easy man!

Agape
20th August 2010, 19:49
I always thought ET'S are us from the future since i was 18 or so lol,does that mean the idea is mine i doubt it hehe,but hey its a possibility,who knows,very good post steve,escreveste com a classe de um diplomata hehe take it easy man!

It only shows that they don't understand inter-stellar physics and rules of locality and non-locality and trying to over-theoretize and disinform public, for whose sake again I'm asking,
they dare to pretend to know the truth ..?

ETs who come from future, yes of course, a civilisation 100 million years old who comes to visit civilisation in toddler stage who is fighting for territories and human rights, generally appears to 'come from future'.

ETs of parallel Earth ?

There are metaphores to everything and there truely are people who live in these metaphores though a good half of them does not speak for real, why again, why.

Rimbaud
20th August 2010, 21:21
Hi The Cipher Replied,

You certainly know where to pull my chain! :D I was hiked of Mod duty for saying what I think in the way I said it. Bluntly.

My reply to your post will be done with the upmost diplomacy so as not to break forum rules.

I first would bring attention to Neumanns' 'official passport'. It's a reddy brown one from the US and was presented to a congress some time ago as his official passport.

Of course it was. All passports are official.

As for the colour, these passports are handed out to any US citizen on official government business abroad, like the army, for example. These passports are extended to dependents of military, or other sectors of the official government business that the US does abroad. So to get one of these passports, Neumann has to be either have been in the military or at least a family member of a military person, or 'official government business person' or family of 'official government business person'. The right to these passports does not expire when the government official retires, not for them nor their families, so a youngster today has the right to keep this colour passport the whole of their lives.

As for the 'original' material.

Read here for multiple timelines: http://www.halexandria.org/dward409.htm

Read here for Montaulk Project: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montauk_Project

Pay attention to one of the supposed people invlolved: John von Neumann. Does the name ring a bell?

Mars colonised by US oficials? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colonization_of_Mars
There are many theories about this floating around. The idea or conception is nothing new, it's a step further from the man in the Moon, or the Moon is made of cheese.

Chemtrails in the sky: http://www.lifeinthemixtalk.com/?p=12209
Follow the links on the page.

9/11. He told an ex-Moderator from this forum that he worked on the 9/11 project. This was when he was still Henry Deacon. So now he has identified himself, why has nobody taken any notice. Let's make this clear, the man we know and have seen in video, known as Arthur Neumann informed an ex-moderator (moderator at that time) that he was directly involved with 9/11. Is anybody harbouring a criminal?

Are aliens, us from the future? Ask rob2267 who wrote in 2005 : http://www.alien-ufos.com/ufo-alien-discussions/6327-aliens-human-time-travellers.html
I'm sure that rob2267 wasn't the first to think like this, but hey, that's the earlies internet 'information' I could find.

"Overpopulation is the largest issue facing the world today". It's been this way since two centuries ago! http://www.informaworld.com/smpp/content~db=all~content=a778262535~frm=abslink
This is not a new concept, nor is it a secret or breakthrough information.

I could also go on about his Bird Flue vaccine dosage speech, or as I like to say, doing a Bill Deagle. :D

Look, I can really understand the site owners protectionism of this guy, after all they published an awful lot of stuff this guy said and put a lot of faith in him, however, I'm sorry to say how I feel. I was told to justify why I think this way, or prove what I said and I think at the very least I can say without offending anybody that he said nothing new.

Ask him about secrets. I mean secrets, real secrets, not things he has just genned up about. Journalism is finding out the facts. I have shown you several links above which give the information Neumann apparently has trying to put out as his own (if you like you can interview me as a 'whistleblower'! LOL) as he doesn't cite his references. The great difference is that I do not claim to be a secret agent from a 'three letter agency' nor do I give out inuendos to try and make you think that I do.

Bill, the owner of this site, whom I do respect greatly, mentioned that I don't know him personally, but then, neither does he know me. :) That's the beauty of the internet, we all transmit what we want the others to know. Nothing more. Sounds dark, but it isn't really. :D

I'm sorry if I've given you a lot of reading work to do by these links, but, as Bob Dean said, "The evidence is out there. You just have to do your homework". Who ever knows, you could be the next generation of 'whistleblower'!

As for implications from allof the topics, sure we can have a thread for each and every one to swap ideas and theories and I would gladly participate, as long as we all agree they are ideas or theories.

I checked my post and there is nothing rude or inflamatory here.

Best regards,

Steve

I totally concur with your assessment with regards to Deacon in your post Steve...I hope that Camelot/Avelon come around to it as well.

Regards

Rimbaud

Steven
21st August 2010, 02:47
Hi Steve_a,

I appreciated your post on HD. You did explain why you think that way about him. You did it with respect and took the time to explain why. It only enrich the whole community by your thoughts. And to some points, I do agree with you. The truth is there, not fully into one's mind and the same is for the untruth. Together we learn. I think Bill will appreciate the way you have put it all. He might disagree, respectfully disagree.

Namaste, Steven

Carmody
21st August 2010, 03:51
"Chemtrails" are the seeding of aluminum particles at high altitudes in the atmosphere to counteract global warming.

The seeding of aluminum is far more sinister, in my opinion.

Some critical information for purposes of clarification:

David Wilcock illustrates, in his bits on Nikolai Kozyrev, that aluminum is the only thing that Kozyrev found in the entire table of elements that blocks scalar waves, or waves that have no temporal adjunct, or, waves that exist outside of time, and thus, by definition are not related to this temporal reality as we seem to perceive and know it. They may be the multi-dimensional time invariant wave components that make up the missing bits we all seek and some of us seem quite connected to. Astral realms, etc. The whole shebang we try so hard to understand and be part of.

I'm just putting the two points together on one spot and then you see that interesting thoughts and ramifications begin to take shape from that one small but ultra critical point of information. For example, in William Reich's cloud busters and also in differing bits of 'pyramid power', aluminum shavings and the like play an enormous part.

On the proper use of aluminum:...like a hand held out in the presence of a stream, energies are diverted and altered, and a distinct 'motor' effect is achieved. Simple Interference or diversion can also take place.

Taking that logic to it's extreme finality...So the ultimate aim of aluminum seeding can be to remove mankind from it's ascension or heritage. Somebody may be attempting to fog up the planet and/or the human race.

Bauxite With a share of 8 %, aluminum is the third most abundant element in the earth's crust.

Thus..... the inter-dimensional capacity and bridging 'presence' of the earth ~alone~, would be rated as QUITE high.

http://divinecosmos.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=334&Itemid=30

Anchor
21st August 2010, 03:54
Is that why tinfoil hats are actually best when made of aluminium foil?

truthseekerdan
21st August 2010, 05:16
I always thought ET'S are us from the future...

There is no 'us', but only ONE. ;)

LOVE is the only TRUTH! :love:

Arpheus
21st August 2010, 05:40
Its just a thought,i didnt state it as a fact heh.Would be a silly thing to do i am lot smarter then that .:thumb:

frank samuel
21st August 2010, 06:53
Arthur Neuman was part for a while of the whistle blower section back at AV1. In the past I've been a member of a few controversial groups whom where exposed to public ridicule. I guess the only thing I could say is wise not to criticize until you walk a mile in that person's shoes . As a 16 year US ARMY veteran I had my share of a few covert operations, nuclear arms assembly, biological and chemical warfare, etc. Some things is best to hit the delete button and keep your mouth shut. In case of Arthur he decided to come forward, for which I admire his courage irregardless of whether his testimony is 100% accurate or not. Can anyone tell me what they ate for breakfast 10 years ago. Details of time , places and events get mushed up together specially when is better to forget than to remember. Where ever Arthur is at these days may he have a healthy and joyful life.

Many many blessings to all.:thumb:

Dale
21st August 2010, 11:55
Arthur Neuman was part for a while of the whistle blower section back at AV1. In the past I've been a member of a few controversial groups whom where exposed to public ridicule. I guess the only thing I could say is wise not to criticize until you walk a mile in that person's shoes . As a 16 year US ARMY veteran I had my share of a few covert operations, nuclear arms assembly, biological and chemical warfare, etc. Some things is best to hit the delete button and keep your mouth shut. In case of Arthur he decided to come forward, for which I admire his courage irregardless of whether his testimony is 100% accurate or not. Can anyone tell me what they ate for breakfast 10 years ago. Details of time , places and events get mushed up together specially when is better to forget than to remember. Where ever Arthur is at these days may he have a healthy and joyful life.

Many many blessings to all.

I'd say that's a very wise summary of the situation. In my opinion, he's telling, what he believes, to be the truth. That doesn't mean everything he says is accurate, as the truth is different at every level, but he seems to be genuine in the fact that he's giving an account of the wild ride he's had working on "black budget" projects.

Having never met or talked to the man, I can't say for sure, but I do trust Bill's opinion in this matter, as he spent a great deal of time with 'Deacon.'

Carmody
21st August 2010, 13:28
Is that why tinfoil hats are actually best when made of aluminum foil?

This is apparently true. Although one form of tin is considered 'magic', in physics terms.

It is a habit of mine to drop bombshells in threads like this and simply walk away. That was my history on other forums, where such things cannot be said without raising much ire where virulent bits of anger are thrown and heaped upon me. So I HAD to make stinky hint-like messes and walk away from them. This, for well over the past 15 years (I was on the net before it existed through the message groups and BBS systems). in internet years, I am a grizzled old man with about 25k+ pages of posting and arguments, etc. When we get old, we get better at looking like we're doing nothing as we approach some sort of perfection, like an old Blues guitarist.

I now have to understand, that for the first time, if I create a cogent argument... that I am allowed to make it into a thread and discussion may take place that is actually, for the first time, for this one, not going to end in "a hangin'" on the given board. So I have to, within some scope and shape of reason, turn my brain around on that one by about 180 degrees.

What I'm saying is that this little bit I wrote here, about aluminum, is (more than, IMO-there are reasons) potentially important enough to have it's own thread. However, if I feel I am right, then I must create a good first post and informational landing zone, that is free of bias and/or any basic coloration ...and is cogent enough so that all may involve themselves in the proffered idea or thought set.

Ba-ba-Ra
21st August 2010, 20:16
I find it interesting that all of these whistle blowers say: "The lie is different at every level" yet none of them seem to consider that they have been lied to. ... Henry Deacon seems to be sincere. I personally expect he is being used as an agent provocateur (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agent_provocateur). Bill has said that he believes (I think he even said somewhere on this forum that he knows for fact) that the PTB have the ability to give a person a heart attack from a distance. If this is true, why are they letting these whistle blowers out there on public forums giving out information they don't want out. My personal feeling is to stir us up. (Which is the purpose of an agent provocateur). I don't know how many PTB exist or who they are, but I do know there are way more of "US" than them and their biggest fear is that we unite. So they keep us squabbling amongst ourselves.

Dale
21st August 2010, 20:34
I find it interesting that all of these whistle blowers say: "The lie is different at every level" yet none of them seem to consider that they have been lied to. ... Henry Deacon seems to be sincere.

Very interesting comment! With 'Deacon,' I do believe him to be sincere, but I also believe he's been given a good deal of "misinformation" like most other whistleblowers on the planet. The lie is most certainly different at every level.

I don't know how many PTB exist or who they are, but I do know there are way more of "US" than them and their biggest fear is that we unite. So they keep us squabbling amongst ourselves.

Another very interesting comment! As long as we're all fighting over whose right, whose wrong, and whose better looking; we're certainly not going to unite. Distraction and division are key components in control. Think "order out of chaos." As for who the "powers that be" are, I haven't the slightest, but if we continue to see other human beings as "enemies" and whatnot; they'll have plenty of chaos to shape into some kind of order we'll probably not enjoy very much.

heyokah
21st August 2010, 21:56
I find it interesting that all of these whistle blowers say: "The lie is different at every level" yet none of them seem to consider that they have been lied to. ... Henry Deacon seems to be sincere. I personally expect he is being used as an agent provocateur (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agent_provocateur). Bill has said that he believes (I think he even said somewhere on this forum that he knows for fact) that the PTB have the ability to give a person a heart attack from a distance. If this is true, why are they letting these whistle blowers out there on public forums giving out information they don't want out. My personal feeling is to stir us up. (Which is the purpose of an agent provocateur). I don't know how many PTB exist or who they are, but I do know there are way more of "US" than them and their biggest fear is that we unite. So they keep us squabbling amongst ourselves.

This is exactly what bothers me as well. Why are they still alive ?
"Divide and rule" ???

Dale
21st August 2010, 22:18
This is exactly what bothers me as well. Why are they still alive ?

Well, let's get hypothetical, here. Say that every time someone "blows the whistle" on some sort of elite secret, or releases some type of occult truth; the "powers that be" take 'em out. After a while, I'd be willing to bet money that common people would begin to notice the pattern.

As long as we all hear, but don't listen, the "powers that be" have no reason to worry. Ask anyone outside of Project Camelot, or Avalon, if they know who Arthur Neumann is, or if they're familiar with Jordan Maxwell's work.

Moemers
21st August 2010, 23:43
What's frustrating about this whole situation is that no one seems to be able to give a comprehensive list of mis/disinformation and a list of what's actually true.

It comes down to "Well, follow your heart," which I think, while important, is mostly a cop out.

Fredkc
21st August 2010, 23:55
David Wilcock illustrates...
I am kind of surprised by that, to be honest.
DW went a long way by being willing to do research and homework.

I have done several posts (homework included) here about chemtrails.
The Aluminum oxide, and barium oxide in them are not about us at all.
They are sprayed to increase the effectiveness of HAARP.

So... the notion they're "doing this to us" is almost true. In fact it's worse than you think.
They're doing it, and flat don't care what it does to us.
Fred

Ross
22nd August 2010, 00:06
fred...exactly...

Rimbaud
22nd August 2010, 00:08

Thank you Frank,

I suppose that you are more into the loop than we are...however..how on earth can can any of us formulate an opinion within a subject if we're not privy to certain..dare I say it?..disclosures! Surely we're all here to digest the truth..sort the wheat from the chaff and so on. Arthur stood on stage and made an announcement about Mars etc; and I applauded him for doing it; I'm sure that nobody forced him to do so and we were all ok about him going "Black" I'm prepared to keep my "Mouth Shut" as you requested from us all..but that request is hardly within the range of free speech and a sense of free Spirit...Rather it smacks of censorship which I find particularly obtrusive, especially coming from a S.M.O.D.

I'm aware that it's within your remit to chastise me or kick me to the curb.. But I must be blunt here..I will not be dictated to by anyone, especially when told how I must think. I'm happy with your defence of Arthur, Frank; However I'm not happy to shut up just because you ask it of me. Both Bill and Kerry have always maintained that we should seek our truths on our own and I concur with that.

As an ex Military man myself..Commissioned as 2nd Lft in 1980..promoted to Captain in 1985..A Tank squadron Commander within the Royal Hussars..fought in the first Gulf War on Heavy Tank duty ..Light Horse and Ariel pursuit section shortly before my discharge as a Major. I've done a few "Black" deeds myself Frank..Just don't tell me how to deport myself if that's ok with you..I Don't want any agro from you..I don't know about you my friend...but those deaths haunt me..Falklands..Golden Storm

Frank..I've given you my Service Credentials..Please don't tell me to "shut my mouth" again as I deeply resent parsimonious instructions..I'm proud of my Army career as I guess that you are..I've always believed that there is no peace without chaps like you and me..Iron fist in a velvet glove. Please allow us to express ourselves without rebuke.

All the best mes Amis

Rimbaud..(Andrew)

Ross
22nd August 2010, 00:19
Frank..I've given you my Service Credentials..Please don't tell me to "shut my mouth" again as I deeply resent parsimonious instructions..I'm proud of my Army career as I guess that you are..I've always believed that there is no peace without chaps like you and me..Iron fist in a velvet glove. Please allow us to express ourselves without rebuke.

All the best mes Amis

Rimbaud..(Andrew)

Andrew,

I feel you have taken Franks post personally, which is not how I read it. He is generlising in his statement that 'Some things is best to hit the delete button and keep your mouth shut'. Not directed at you or any one in particular. That's my perspective on said statement...perhaps Frank can respond.

Regards

Ross

Carmody
22nd August 2010, 00:48
I am kind of surprised by that, to be honest. Fred

Well, lets just say that the evidence trail says that if more than one agenda or point is served at the given time through the single thrust, then... the happier such folks are. Seems to be a notable part of their modus operandi. I am aware of the points you speak of.

Fredkc
22nd August 2010, 01:00
Four paragraphs into section 2 of the HAARP patent documents, (http://fredsitelive.com/personal/CurEvents/TheHarpPatent.html) you find:
It has also been proposed to release large clouds of barium in the magnetosphere so that photoionization will increase the cold plasma density, thereby producing electron precipitation through enhanced whistler-mode interactions.

However, in all of the above-mentioned approaches, the mechanisms involved in triggering the change in the trapped particle phenomena must be actually positioned within the affected zone, e.g., the magnetosphere, before they can be actuated to effect the desired change.
The document is dated: August 11, 1987. long before the start of chemtrails, I'm pretty sure. Aluminum Oxide turns out to be much cheaper, and almost as affective.

I'm not saying it isn't harmful, I'm saying they don't care whether it is or not.
Fred

Rimbaud
22nd August 2010, 01:05
Andrew,

I feel you have taken Franks post personally, which is not how I read it. He is generlising in his statement that 'Some things is best to hit the delete button and keep your mouth shut'. Not directed at you or any one in particular. That's my perspective on said statement...perhaps Frank can respond.

Regards

Ross

My dear Ross,

You're probably correct in what you say..but I refuse to "Shut my mouth" to anyone whatever the consequences may be. I thought that a forum was a place for debate..I was rebuked today by a S.M.O.D for using emotive and provocative language and accused of creating a potential argument..to which I said sorry for..I've now been told by a S.M.O.D to shut my mouth. I 'm sorry but this is no example to follow. I wish Frank all the best and bear no no grudge..However I won't be told top shut up, especially when I was essentially agreeing with him. I'm fed up with arguing right now..I thought that we were supposed to be friends!

Rimbaud

Steven
22nd August 2010, 01:25
...I'm prepared to keep my "Mouth Shut" as you requested from us all...

Oh dear, I know Frank and believe me, he wasn't targeting you. I think Frank was referring to how much lack of respect can suffer whistleblowers.

Namaste, Steven

Rimbaud
22nd August 2010, 01:42
I accept that and I'm sorry for making an issue out of it...God Bless Steven, Frank and Ross

Andrew

Tuza
22nd August 2010, 01:48
I read and I know Frank was not targetting anyone Andrew full stop, Frank is just not like that and that is that. Sometimes it is difficult for all of us planted all over the world, different backgrounds, different language. I mean I would probably get my back up with some innocent thing you or someone said but I know because of where I have been born and raised sometimes it is difficult to know where people are coming from.

To get back to topic on Arthur. I read through the whole thing when it first appeared on PA1 when it caused a bit of drama among members there. I dont want to go traipsing through the whole thing again but I just feel that he was born into a family where he was picked from a young age by the military to be put into where he was. I also believe he has had some mind tweeking as have others, whether he knows it or not.

You see now it is all understood and before I could get my foot out of mouth everything has evolved into knowing better. Smilies.

frank samuel
22nd August 2010, 04:56
Rimbaud wow !!! Okay let me clarified my statement, when working for projects which require a secret clearance, the person signs a legal document which usually says that any disclosure of classified material is subject to imprisonment and termination of all benefits. I am sure that if Arthur worked on top secret projects he had to sign a legal document similar to the one I just mention. The reference to keeping his mouth shut was because there's a lot more to loose by speaking out than there's is to gain. This is why I said he had a lot more courage than me .

If you understood something else , I do not know french so I cannot write it in french,sorry. Anybody that comes forward divulging top secret information is taking a big risk to not only go to jail but also to loose your retirement benefits. This is why most information is second hand, hard sometimes to verify. A perfect example that comes to mind is the Interview of Pete Peterson, he had to ask permission on what he could divulge and what he could not. Then as we all know he was not given the clearance to divulge any more information.

I applaud all of these brave souls that have come forward , like I said they have a lot more courage than me. I hope this clarifies whatever it is you thought that I wrote. I am not into restricting freedom of speech. As a mod my main concerned is that we are respectful to one another and that you try to abide by the forum guidelines. Some forums accept any form of expression it is different here. As a father of five children I try to practice what I teach my children. Respect towards others, being wise about the use of words to communicate with others. Have compassion even for those that offend you.

sargeist
22nd August 2010, 08:48
mostly art just says what they tell him to say.

Carmody
22nd August 2010, 13:31
Four paragraphs into section 2 of the HAARP patent documents, (http://fredsitelive.com/personal/CurEvents/TheHarpPatent.html) you find:
The document is dated: August 11, 1987. long before the start of chemtrails, I'm pretty sure. Aluminum Oxide turns out to be much cheaper, and almost as affective.

I'm not saying it isn't harmful, I'm saying they don't care whether it is or not.
Fred

Bauxite ore is where the aluminum oxide is found. No matter if HAARP is used to find the bauxite which is they converted to the aluminum oxide base, there will then be a trace mineral mixture that a bit for forensics can then 'frame' as to global locale, or origin point.

Then, you cross reference that to the production and use of Sodium Hydroxide, and you then have found your main source points. Aluminum production is very cost intensive in the electrical domain and such, so it is actually possible to frame the origin point for the supplier of chemtrail components.

To re-iterate.. Any use of such ores at that quantity level, sustained at such high usage...is going to leave a perfect fingerprint and paper trail in the global production system. And it would be far too difficult to remove that fingerprint. I'd personally sniff around Australia, Guinea, and Asian production, checking for the port points as well. This stuff has to be shipped. Main production would be in China, methinks.

The combination of the four, which is trace mineral forensic mix, sodium hydroxide use, aluminum smelting plants and bauxite mining -should frame the origin.

Ba-ba-Ra
22nd August 2010, 17:26
Well, let's get hypothetical, here. Say that every time someone "blows the whistle" on some sort of elite secret, or releases some type of occult truth; the "powers that be" take 'em out. After a while, I'd be willing to bet money that common people would begin to notice the pattern.

As long as we all hear, but don't listen, the "powers that be" have no reason to worry. Ask anyone outside of Project Camelot, or Avalon, if they know who Arthur Neumann is, or if they're familiar with Jordan Maxwell's work.

Good Point Cipher - on the other hand 4 nuclear physicists have died under very strange circumstances in the last year - 2 supposedly suicides in the same place in a facility in I believe Austria where they either jumped or fell from a stairwell!! one a Canadian who just vanished with no trace last I heard, and a Russian one who was here in America for a conference and again fell from a landing - and I do see anyone questioning that. So are Nuclear Physicists just a bunch of clumsy folks prone to falling from high places!!!.... Yet I don't see anyone questioning the coincidence of that. Why? Because MSN just puts a quick blurp somewhere and immediately shifts our focus somewhere else. Perhaps reasons why Henry Deacon and other whistle blowers aren't taken out is:

1) they aren't credible
2) they don't reach enough people to be considered a threat
3) they are circulating misinformation, which keeps us focused on a lie and away from the truth
4) they are serving a purpose - which could be to keep us in FEAR, which is one of the PTB greatest weapons

My personal suspicion is the last 2 reasons. I do appreciate your posts Cipher, they always seem to come from a balanced, well-thought out place, rather than a reactive place. Thanks for that! Ba-ba-Ra

Fredkc
22nd August 2010, 18:06
Ba-ba-ra;
So are Nuclear Physicists just a bunch of clumsy folks prone to falling from high places!!!....
http://fredsitelive.com/fun/rofl.gif

You have NO idea !!
I used to work with a whole crowd of them. To us "practical minions" they were known as "The Slip-on Brigade"

This due to the fact that anything in physical reality, more complicated than a slip-on shoe was completely beyond their comprehension.

Ok.. back on topic ;)
Fred

Bill Ryan
22nd August 2010, 20:28

Go Frank! :) You hit it right on the nail.

I'd say that's a very wise summary of the situation. In my opinion, he's telling, what he believes, to be the truth. That doesn't mean everything he says is accurate, as the truth is different at every level, but he seems to be genuine in the fact that he's giving an account of the wild ride he's had working on "black budget" projects.

Having never met or talked to the man, I can't say for sure, but I do trust Bill's opinion in this matter, as he spent a great deal of time with 'Deacon.'

Many hundreds of hours. Literally dozens of days. He was at one point half an hour's drive from where Kerry and I were located and we had dinner with him twice a week for a month. In another location, he once stayed in my studio apartment for a week, sleeping on the floor, and we talked 16 hours a day for 7 days. Kerry was also there for part of that time.

He also spoke with David Wilcock over Skype for a number of hours estimated by David as between 70 and 80. He shared a hotel room with David at the July 2009 Zurich conference.

I was present in the room where he made a Skype call to Dr Bill Deagle and I heard them discussing clearance levels and project codenames and locations together. It had not been a planned call and he took Dr Bill by surprise. I listened to the whole thing for 45 minutes.

I could go on... we KNOW this man. He is no 'fraud'. I promise you that.

To Steve:

If you look at the Futuretalk 5 we did with Henry. Bob Dean and Alfred Webre here...

weIRM37iuuE

You'll see him show his passport at about minute 27. His full name is clearly visible. That's WHY he showed it. Looks like you did not have time yet to watch the video list I sent you privately to correct some of your misconceptions.

I remember when he first told us his real name. He said it was spelled the same as John von Neumann. (he knew I'd recognize the great man). I asked him if he was a relative, and he said no.

ETs from the future... listen to this:

http://projectavalon.net/Bill_Birnes_George_Hoover.mp3

There's much more I could say.

New information? How about the Jumproom to Mars.

VMwJmIRF7ZE

Steve, I did appreciate your very measured and respectful contribution to an interesting and worthwhile discussion...which will help others learn stuff - whatever it is. Avalon is ABOUT learning. This is the way it should be done. I wonder if you have changed your private opinion yet.

Finally, it does not logically follow that when someone reiterates information already somewhere in the public domain then this is something questionable. This can also be regarded as confirmation. Two people reporting the same information MIGHT just both be reporting the truth - whoever states it first.

With best wishes to all, Bill

observer
22nd August 2010, 22:29
I have done several posts (homework included) here about chemtrails.
The Aluminum oxide, and barium oxide in them are not about us at all.
They are sprayed to increase the effectiveness of HAARP.

So... the notion they're "doing this to us" is almost true. In fact it's worse than you think.
They're doing it, and flat don't care what it does to us.
Fred

As a post note to what Fred has said here, I would like to add, a significant medical use of barium is to enhance x-ray images. Nano-Particulates of aluminum, barium, and cationic polymer fibers with unidentified bio-active material has been found in samples of residue attributed to chemtrail deposits.

Not only don't "they" care what they are doing to us, they are in addition making it impossible for a single living entity to "hide" in the event they should be looking for any life after-the-fact. All they need to know is your general whereabouts and you can be instantly imaged on satellite x-ray sensing equipment....

This is one of but many reasons why it is so vitally important for those who are aware of the "grand deception" to disburse the information as rapidly and as wide as possible. As David Icke has said, "time is running out"....

Links to Chemtrail content:

http://imageevent.com/firesat/strangedaysstrangeskies?w=4&c=4&p=14&n=1&m=-1&z=3&x=0

David Icke on "time is running out":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgU5DUeYTzw

Before we awaken one morning to the first light of a "New Dawn" and find our village ringed with Gatling guns.... mowing-down every living thing....

The wave of "The Western Civilization Monster" has been long.... wide.... and continuous....

.... and it's very close to breaking on each and every one of us....

observer hangs his head in sorrow and wanders-off into this barren landscape wondering why there is so much energy spent on complicating the big picture with unnecessary clutter....

rhythm
22nd August 2010, 22:34
A great big thumbs up from me
re Henry Bob and Alfread three of
the best far im concerned
thanks for the vids Bill ;)
http://frtim.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/thumbs-up.jpg

Carmody
22nd August 2010, 22:49
Bauxite ore is where the aluminum oxide is found. No matter if HAARP is used to find the bauxite which is they converted to the aluminum oxide base, there will then be a trace mineral mixture that a bit for forensics can then 'frame' as to global locale, or origin point.

Then, you cross reference that to the production and use of Sodium Hydroxide, and you then have found your main source points. Aluminum production is very cost intensive in the electrical domain and such, so it is actually possible to frame the origin point for the supplier of chemtrail components.

To re-iterate.. Any use of such ores at that quantity level, sustained at such high usage...is going to leave a perfect fingerprint and paper trail in the global production system. And it would be far too difficult to remove that fingerprint. I'd personally sniff around Australia, Guinea, and Asian production, checking for the port points as well. This stuff has to be shipped. Main production would be in China, methinks.

The combination of the four, which is trace mineral forensic mix, sodium hydroxide use, aluminum smelting plants and bauxite mining -should frame the origin.

If it is the people we think it is, then it is likely coming out of Brazil. if so, then trade records vs aluminum production capacity in the west will show the discrepancy in bauxite ore vs aluminum and aluminum oxides. The kinds of people involved here like 'small holes/apertures, with short ranges or run.. that are easily monitored. It is known that they sometimes go to long trails that are difficult to negotiate but in something as complex as a delivery system of the powder mixes to the appropriate planes and such, they would want a far more centralized and streamlined system. To boot, they would slip up, over time..as everyone does, especially those who think they are above notice or law. Which is why I say Brazilian bauxite ore and then ...dig around. It will take shape, methinks. You might find that 25% or more of the bauxite ores shipped out of Brazil somehow never ended up being processed at their US destinations. Or, ships full of bauxite ores out of Brazil being sent to other countries (China, etc-the major aluminum smelter), but somehow never arrive there and are actually docking in LA, or the Port of Orleans. Basically, just dig around using one's head but try not to end up like Gary Busey in the film 'The Firm'.

ArtyCarl
23rd August 2010, 07:51
As a cautious/suspicious individual by nature I have to trust my instincts about some of the personalities we encounter. I dont see faces on Mars, I see rock formations, if a picture shows some weird shape flying through the air my instinct says it is most likely a bird. So when 'Henry Deacon' arrived on the scene I have to say he struck me as being honest.

His story was fantastic but he looked ill at ease on video...not the uneasiness of someone spinning us a tale but the uneasiness of someone not accustomed to speaking out in public. He had absolutely nothing to gain, no book deal, no seminars, no videos. Instead he took a huge risk which he might well be regretting now and I think at the very least he deserves our respect and the benefit of any doubt.

steve_a
23rd August 2010, 09:46
Hi Bill,

Many thanks for the compliment, it's nice to be appreciated from time to time. :)

I have already seen the Future Talk video and indeed the flashing of the passport at 27 minutes (Being a Camelot fan, I reckon I've seen all of your videos). So here's the thing about that passporte episode and forgive me from insisting on this point. In the video, he admits to Bob Dean that they both have a military background. So he was in the army too, hence the brown passport, nothing new there. Then he takes everybody in by saying that he 'stole' the passport from work. No he didn't, it's a passport, it was issued to him, it was his. It was a bog standard brown passport, which he had to apply for, issued because he was in the army, and they're renewable just like any other passport (see previous post of mine). The 'stamp' which Kerry referred to was reference to the SOFA agreement between Australia and the US, which was signed on 9th May, 1963 (I beleive that agreement was modernized this year, but I'm not sure). http://138.25.65.50/au/other/dfat/treaties/1963/10.html.

"members of the civilian component" means civilian personnel in Australia in connection with activities agreed upon by the two Governments who are neither nationals of, nor ordinarily resident in, Australia, but who are:

(a) employed by the United States Forces or by military sales exchanges, commissaries, officers' clubs, enlisted men's clubs or other facilities established for the benefit or welfare of United States personnel and officially recognised by the United States authorities as non-appropriated fund activities; or

(b) serving with an organisation which, with the approval of the Australian Government, is accompanying the United States Forces;" Treat (b) as meaning the American Red Cross or the University of Maryland.

"Members of the civilian component and dependants shall be required to be in possession of a valid national passport and a certificate by the appropriate United States authority that the holder is a member of the civilian component or a dependant. The certificate will serve in lieu of a visa." So in fact it wasn't a special visa per se, but was indeed a declaration from the US that he was a "civilian component". If he was stationed in Australia, or was working for the US forces as a cilvilian, that would be inserted in his passport, just like the Japanese one was on the following page (although I couldn't read everything there as I couldn't get the video to stop at the right place!). Also the 'his name' that apppeared as you stated and was quite visible was actually the stamped signature of someone called Harry something or other as I couldn't get a good view because of Neumanns' thumb and the stamp was issued in 1988.

Bill, I'm not saying that the guy shouldn't repeat third hand information, I do it all the time. If I see something interesting in the news, or that catches my eye, I will post it in the forum and try and break it down and discuss it. That's the healthy thing to do. Don't claim to be an ambiguous 'three letter' and 'four letter' agent trying to get information out, that is already out there, in the subjects case, even since WWII and Joshua! And that's my gripe. Simple as that. For me the cumulous of that was in, I think Zurich, when he gave a talk. I hope you can understand where I'm headed to on this without me needing to be more explicit.

Please re-send the links you sent me in private, as I don't seem to be able to find them in my archives. I imagine you save all of your in and out going e-mails, as I do, just for reference.

Finally, my personal view about the subject matter hasen't changed an iota, if it did change, it became more radical as I checked out the video you suggested in the above message. We could go on to discuss the Bob Dean reaction in the video, but that would mean a whole new thread and a huge amount of postings and don't ever get me started on the Palacious interview! :D

Best regards,

Steve

frank samuel
23rd August 2010, 10:06
Steve_A sorry to disagree with you on the passport thing but I got my Passport in the ARMY and it was not brown, it was a regular standard blue. The military can travel overseas just using the military ID card except when traveling to communist countries where the passport and a special permission by the department of defense is needed if you have a top secret clearance.

I was station in Babenhausen Germany for 7 years and travel around Europe without the need for a passport except in the exception I mention. I believe now due to the patriot act in the US restrictions are becoming tighter and a passport is needed, I am not sure as I have not ask any of my US ARMY colleagues concerning the latest travel restrictions for military personnel.

As far as Arthur having a brown color passport that is highly unusual and a first for me in seeing and I am a 16 year US ARMY veteran, I thought I have seen it all. There's a few exceptions that I know which pertain to diplomatic passports. The personnel that worked with TS projects affiliated with for example , NSA, CIA or other similar agencies I frankly have no idea what color passports they have, the CID which is the military branch is regular standard blue.

Blessings to you Steve.

jaybee
23rd August 2010, 10:11
ETs from the future... listen to this:

http://projectavalon.net/Bill_Birnes_George_Hoover.mp3

Thanks.

I have read/watched all the 'Henry Deacon' stuff on Camelot....but to save me going through all
of it again...could you or anyone else remind me of what his position is on ETs?

I can't recall exactly what it is.
And if it is confined to us-in-the-future, time travellers...or not?

That would save me going through it all again.
Although I will go to the Camelot archives later and read the transcripts.

Cheers.

edit to say...just skimmed through the 4 early transcripts.... (sept 2006-feb/may/dec-2007)
and I realise that I have asked a question that is not easy to answer without a bit of work
so......just to show I'm not being lazy...lol....I will attempt to copy out references to ET in another
post.

Also.....I had forgotten just how much is in the transcripts...phew. I surpose we can only retain
a certain ammount of info....(making excuses now.....:p) but one of the things that has always stuck
in my mind prominently is the 'teleportation to Mars'....stuff....

steve_a
23rd August 2010, 10:29
Hi frank samuel,

Please may I draw your attention to the following link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_passport I rest my case about the issuance of brown (red) passports in the US.

Best regards,

Steve

frank samuel
23rd August 2010, 11:13
Steve thanks for pointing it out since I mainly travel in Europe using my military id card, please note that in the military we don't get issue passports unless you applied for one, most tours overseas last between 2 to 3 years in my case I extended my tour of duty overseas twice and I still did not get a brown passport, gee I'm jealous !

One thing it does prove he worked for the military or the government as an employee, please note that it says official business overseas, and the validity is five years unless of course as in Arthur's case is 30 years. That's a long period of time to work for the government, twice the amount of years that I could bear, since you can retired with a healthy pension at 20 years or earlier if you are disabled. The other thing which would be interesting if Bill can mention if he knows what Arthur's rank or GS grade is.

Official (maroon cover)
Issuable to citizen-employees of the United States assigned overseas, either permanently or temporarily, and their eligible dependents, and to members of Congress who travel abroad on official business. Period of validity: generally five years from the date of issue.

steve_a
23rd August 2010, 12:03
Hi frank samuel,

I changed my post above as I checked out what 'civilian component' means. To be fair with Neumann it could mean that he was a scientist working on secret undercover projects, or it could mean that he worked in the US equivalent of the British NAAFI (being a son of a serviceman and living overseas when my parents were posted there (mainly in Singapore) I tend to be aware of these things)).

"members of the civilian component" means civilian personnel in Australia in connection with activities agreed upon by the two Governments who are neither nationals of, nor ordinarily resident in, Australia, but who are:

(a) employed by the United States Forces or by military sales exchanges, commissaries (for non-US people this means on base supermarket stores), officers' clubs, enlisted men's clubs or other facilities established for the benefit or welfare of United States personnel and officially recognised by the United States authorities as non-appropriated fund activities; or

(b) serving with an organisation which, with the approval of the Australian Government, is accompanying the United States Forces;" (Treat (b) to mean the American Red Cross or the University of Maryland).

Of course these passports were also given to dependents of military personnel and civilian components, so there is also the possibility that he was the son of, or dependent of, or even husband of one of these.

Best regards,

Steve

Bill Ryan
23rd August 2010, 12:07
--------

Steve, it was not about the color of his passport. It was about his NAME. You accused him of making that up. He did not.

BMJ
23rd August 2010, 12:23
[QUOTE=observer;45615]
This is one of but many reasons why it is so vitally important for those who are aware of the "grand deception" to disburse the information as rapidly and as wide as possible. As David Icke has said, "time is running out"....

People are awakening my friend the catalyst for the down fall of the "grand deception" was the 2009 swine flu farce. :biggrin:

Thank you Jane you are truely a saint. :biggrin:

jaybee
23rd August 2010, 12:30
quote from HD...

http://projectcamelot.org/livermore_physicist.html

I’m probably taking quite a risk by speaking to you like this, though I don't intend to reveal any information that in my judgment is both classified and specific to national security.

Even this need to be looked at closely.... ie. both classified and specific to
national security. The two together.

weakening national security is off limits.... but classified on it's own is permitted...?

I don't want to go all mysterious about anything...so...I have to say that I am wondering if he
just withholds some info...or whether there is some mis-direction at times. I think he says
somewhere (I knew this wasn't going to be easy) that he slips some stuff in for his own
protection? Correct me if I'm wrong....

I'm going to come right out and say that I wonder if what he presents is sanctioned
leaks.......of true stuff....mixed with some misdirection......

Sorry if this annoys you, Bill...me saying this. And I don't want to muddy the waters...
but it is what I suspect....not ever having met the man of course....

Dale
23rd August 2010, 12:35
As David Icke has said, "time is running out"....

On an unrelated note, you're absolutely correct. There seems to be a push to "get things done," so to speak, before a certain date. From whom I've talked to, I still remain unsure what the exact date, or time frame, may be; but it is approaching.

I will say that Maxwell is very close to the truth with his "dawning of a new day" theory. The powers that be are very patient, but we're getting close to a point where their plan has to be at a certain "level." Bill Ryan's video on the "Anglo-Saxon Mission" describes the scenario well.

'Henry Deacon' hinted at it, as well, throughout his interviews.

On a more related note; I think we should listen to Bill on this one. He spent hundreds upon hundreds of hours in conversation with this man. I trust that Bill would be able to spot a fraud after a few hours, let alone several hundred :p

jaybee
23rd August 2010, 12:44
On a more related note; I think we should listen to Bill on this one. He spent hundreds upon hundreds of hours in conversation with this man. I trust that Bill would be able to spot a fraud after a few hours, let alone several hundred :p

To clarify...I don't think HD is a fraud....just that the whole thing is complicated.:p:p

steve_a
23rd August 2010, 12:58
Hi Bill,

As I mentioned in one of my posts, the name that appeared on the passport at the 27 minute timespot was actualy a signature of Harry something or other which was part of the stamp that was issued in 1988.

There is no evidence of HIS name on the passport, looking at the video. Saying that, I'm not concentrating too much on names, as, as I said in another post, we are who we say we are.

The colour of the passport is important in this case as I think it was in the Zurich conference there was a definate comentary made exactly about his passport, that it was different from a 'normal' US passport, as if it was something ´special' (my word there).

It could be interesting to see if the guy is married, divorced or widowed and, if either of the three, what his wife does,or used to do. Don't get me wrong Bill, I'm not against any of the 'information' the guy is putting out, after all, I showed that it's all in the public domain anyway. I'm just not sure about what he claims to be. It's his claim that he is this or that, it's my contention that he could be the other. I have made my case, although I do have a couple of aces up my sleeve still, of the probability that he is the other and have given hard evidence of how I came to my conclusion, even though the ônus is on he to substanciate his claim. If he comes forward and puts himself out there, as did Bill Cooper, Bob Dean, and a whole host of others, I'm sure it would be helpful if he, as did the others, give something tangible or at least better information as to what he did, where and when. For example we know he was in Australia in 1988 and in Japan on an unkown date (it wasn't clear on the video). That's a good start.

Best regards,

Steve
Steve

Best regards,

Steve

frank samuel
23rd August 2010, 13:20
Many things are hard to prove unless the person wants to prove it to you, for example I just stated that I was in the military for 16 years. I can choose to prove it or not, that does not make me a liar. I may not have all my facts straight , or even worse there are many things I cannot remember still if I relate my story and people choose or not to believe me, they way I see it is not my problem because I have nothing to prove. Many of these whistle blowers are relating a story which for the most part in my opinion makes them a target for ridicule as peoples perceptions and experiences may vary.

In the case of Arthur I can see pain in his face, uncertainty as to what to relate in public and what he cannot.
Is typical of anyone working on classified projects, at least it was for me. Arthur wisely stated that everything gets over classified.Just for a moment put yourself in Arthur's shoes , if he's relating a true story and he's ridicule by skeptics, what will you do ? Myself since I have nothing to prove I would retire, quietly living a happy family life, which is what Arthur has done.

It takes a lot of guts to be a whistle blower like Arthur Neumann , my hat is off to him, thanking him for his courage. In the end history will give credit where credit is due. Arthur has done his part to share his story whether we believe him or not that will not change what this man has gone through.

jaybee
23rd August 2010, 13:32
http://projectcamelot.org/livermore_physicist.html

As sort of promised earlier...these are references to ET in the first transcript..Sept 2006.

The problem is that all extremely high-energy events like this create rips in the fabric of spacetime. This was observed back in the early Hiroshima and Nagasaki events, and you can even see it in the old movies. Look for what looks like an expanding energy sphere, and I can send you a link to show you. The problem with creating rips in spacetime, whether they're big or little, is that things get in that you don’t want to be there.

Things get in?

Things get in. Things that we all know about that are discussed on the net a lot. Beings, and influences, and all kinds of weird stuff, and I can tell you they’ve created big problems.

What kind of problems?

[pause]

The problem of their presence and then what happens next. The other problem is that if you’re creating rips in spacetime you’re messing with time itself, whether you mean to or not. There have been attempts to fix that, and it all results in a complicated overlay of time loops. Some ETs are trying to help, and others, others are not. When predicting futures, we can only talk about probable and possible futures. This is all extremely complex and very highly classified. Basically, it’s just a huge mess. We've opened Pandora’s Box, starting with the Manhattan Project, and we haven't yet found a way to deal with the consequences.

"Mr X" is an archivist who for a six-month period had the opportunity to work with classified documents, films, photos and artifacts back in the mid-80s when he was working on a special project with a defense contractor. He says that he read that the principal reason for the ETs' interest in us was because of nuclear testing and the general threat of nuclear weapons.

That sounds about right. Except only one or two ET groups are concerned about nuclear weapons, not all of them.

Are the aliens – or some of the aliens – time travelers? Dan Burisch states this.

Yes.

Well, Zeta 1 and 2 are a long way apart from one another. Alpha Centauri and Promixa Centauri are close together. Alpha Centauri has a solar system very much like ours, but it's older. The planets are in stable orbits. There are three inhabited planets, the second, third and fourth. No, wait, the fifth, I think. Second, third and fifth.

That’s astonishing… you knew this professionally? I mean, you came across this in the course of your work?

Yes. This is known. It’s comparatively easy to get there, less than five light years away, and that’s, you know, it's right next door to us. The… people… there are very human-like. They're not Grays, they’re like us. The human form is very common in the universe.

What can you tell us about the ET presence?

Look up the movie Wavelength. It’s based on a totally true story. Have you seen it? It's based on an incident that took place at Hunter Liggett. This is a hot one.

No. Where’s Hunter Liggett?

90 miles south-south-east of Monterey, California. My primary station at the time was Fort Ord.

I was working there back in the early 70s, when I was in the military, and I was working under CDCEC, which is Combat Developments Command Experimentation Command. You can go look that up.

We were doing testing of all kinds of devices, and we lived out in the field there. We wore laser protection goggles a lot of the time and we had our eyes dialated routinely to check our retinas for burns. Some of the cattle in the fields even wore modified goggles! This was the most bizarre sight you could ever imagine.

Well, one day something happened while we were testing. A disk came into the area and it was hovering, it hovered right directly in front of us, out in a field. So [pause] we shot the ****ing thing down.

You shot down a disk?

[shaking head] We should never have done it. It wasn't me personally, but the group did. Between us we had all this gizmo weaponry and I guess they panicked and thought they were in a movie or something. The disk was disabled and it was captured, and so were the occupants, and I saw these very briefly. They were small child-like humanoids, with no hair. And they had small eyes, not large almond-shaped eyes. I don’t think anyone knows about this. As far as I know it’s not on the internet.

This is incredible. I've never heard of this incident.

Most of the other witnesses ended up in Vietnam and many were killed. I may be the only living witness to what happened... I don’t know.

The rest of the story is in a sci-fi movie called Wavelength, which was released in the early '80s. I’d never heard of it until I ran into it years later, in Arizona. Did I just say this? [laughs, for the first time]

When I saw the video, I was expecting some, you know, light entertainment with a beer or two, but I mean, my mouth just hung wide open. The beginning of the film just completely clearly and accurately describes the incident, and the film is very close to the rest of the story, including the use of an abandoned Nike base in Southern California to store them.

Go find it. It’s all basically true. I was just amazed when I saw it. The person who wrote it must have been there, or knew someone who was there. But I don’t know who.

I had a genuine alien photo once. I showed it to someone, a woman, a very talented woman, who was a microbiologist working for one of the agencies. It scared the s*** out of her. I couldn’t believe it. She just didn’t want to deal with it at all. And I’d say that just suggests that the public, even scientists aren’t ready for this information to be released. And this person was really smart. It didn’t stop her from freaking out, just not wanting to know. She was just, you know, totally spooked.

Do you still have the photo? Can we see it?

I don’t know. I may still have it somewhere, and if I can find it, I’ll forward it to you.

Can you describe it?

It showed a small being with dark skin, kind of black and wrinkled. He was a sole survivor of an incident. But he died shortly afterwards. He had a suit that was self-healing, ah... self-repairing. It was a kind of fabric, or something, that would actually repair itself. And he had an artifact with him that was some kind of remote control device, and that was taken away from him.

He was the survivor of a crash?

[pause]

No.

A time traveler?

You know everything, don't you?

No, but you're giving us verification.

I mean, it’s just so incredibly complicated. It’s so complex it’s possible that no one person has all the information. Most of the agencies don’t know what the other agencies know and everything is heavily compartmentalized right up the wazoo. No-one talks to anyone else about this stuff. Sometimes entire projects are duplicated at the cost of God knows how many billions because the existence of the other project is unknown, it‘s kept from them. I mean, I’m a scientist, and scientists sometimes have one arm tied behind their backs because they can't communicate freely. In fact, they can’t communicate at all [laughs]. And there are dozens, hundreds of classified projects, I mean major ones. It’s just a total mess.

Look, there are many groups of ETs, and besides our own ancestors are mixed in there. There are time loops upon time loops, and it’s all a mess. You’d need an IQ of 190 to figure it all out.

It's a big job to go through all the transcripts.....so that's all I'm doing for now.

Just trying to answer my own question.. about what HDs 'take' on ET is.

And the post is too long really.....

jaybee
23rd August 2010, 18:37
Back on my post 43....I asked if anyone knew what Henry Deacon/Arthur Neumann's
position was on ETs.....

I have now watched the Future Talk video again....and have found the answer.

The part where he talks about it starts at 43:30.

weIRM37iuuE

Now I know this is a delicate matter....and I will let anyone who is interested enough
to watch from 43:30....because the answer is there.......I watched the whole thing
full screen and watched Arthur Neumann very closely......I get a good feeling from
the man....but it does appear that there are, quote, 'philosophical differences' about
the good/bad ET thing......I personally am in the 'good' camp...lol....without claiming to
be 100% sure....and by and large so is Arthur.

jaybee
23rd August 2010, 19:33
There is no evidence of HIS name on the passport, looking at the video.

Can't believe I'm getting involved in the flippin' passport arguement.....:rolleyes:

But having just watched the Future Talk video....I can tell you that the passport
that is shown at 27:50 + has the name Arthur Scott Neumann on it.

It isn't easy to read it all....I had to tap the pause button to get the exact few
frames....stop when I got a good one...went full screen...and even got a
magnifying glass out to examine it......

It also shows that it was valid from 12th July 88 - 11 July 93.....5 years.

So.....when he jokes that he had to 'steal it from work'.....I'm thinking that maybe
they are required to hand in their old passports....which are then kept on file
or something.

Bill Ryan
24th August 2010, 06:43
Can't believe I'm getting involved in the flippin' passport arguement.....:rolleyes:

But having just watched the Future Talk video....I can tell you that the passport
that is shown at 27:50 + has the name Arthur Scott Neumann on it.

It isn't easy to read it all....I had to tap the pause button to get the exact few
frames....stop when I got a good one...went full screen...and even got a
magnifying glass out to examine it......

It also shows that it was valid from 12th July 88 - 11 July 93.....5 years.

So.....when he jokes that he had to 'steal it from work'.....I'm thinking that maybe
they are required to hand in their old passports....which are then kept on file
or something.

Many thanks, jaybee - here's the screenshot (I blocked out his birthdate because I don't think Henry/Arthur wanted that to be seen):

Bill's edit - Image removed by request of HD/AN

Victoria Tintagel
24th August 2010, 14:25
Is that why tinfoil hats are actually best when made of aluminium foil?
Hi John, I like your sense of dry humor! Thanks for this :cool:

Ba-ba-Ra
24th August 2010, 18:18
Bill, Steve-a - and all you other fine folks. This is just a thought, but after reading this thread up until this point, here's what I'm seeing.

What's happening here is exactly what the PTB want. We've become so busy looking for the ants, we have possibly left ourselves open to getting stampeded by the elephants. And we've become divided.

Let's remember who we are, which is in my mind, is seekers of the thruth. That is the great commonality between us. I believe most of us agree (based on our own instincts and Bill's personal contact) that Henry Deacon is a good man who is telling the truth 'as he knows it'. What we don't know is whether or not HD is being used and was purposely given misinformation or in some other way (perhaps mind control) been compromised. And, if that were the case, he wouldn't know it either, so he believes everything he is saying.

Rather than over analyze whether or not he's got accurate information, could we simply keep the info in our mental filing cabinets, stay neutral with it (in other words, accept that it could be true or could not be true) stay mindful and alert to each possibility and see what unfolds.

sepia
25th August 2010, 00:05
My viewpoint might be far out for most of you. I still want to share it here:

I feel very sorry for this Person Henry Deacon. Maybe I over-identify, but following some posts on this thread brings tears in my eyes!

I personally feel the energetic impact of other people when they discuss about me or poke into my energetic space out of curiosity or suspicion - and some of you might have had similar experiences!

Seeing Henry as a sensitive person I assume that he suffers a lot and might wish he had never told his real name.

His real name is out, and there is no magic wand that could unmake this. But maybe he could just be called Henry Deacon again?

Many would never hear his real name, others would forget it again. For the people it wouldn't make a difference, but it would make a big difference for Henry. He would have a chance to get some privacy back.

jaybee
25th August 2010, 00:19
I actually feel a lot of compassion for him, too.

Re the name thing. He was asked on the video 'Future Talk' what he waanted to be called...and he said, Arthur.

Studeo
25th August 2010, 07:43
Here's a link to the Wavelength film that HD mentioned. I'm watching it now and it's getting interesting. I just need to ignore the odd microphone in the shot!

Wavelength (1983) is a low-budget, independent science fiction film written and directed by Mike Gray and starring Robert Carradine, Cherie Currie, and Keenan Wynn.
The story involves a young couple who discover child-like aliens being held by the U.S. government for experimentation in an underground bunker.
The film is set in the Hollywood Hills and the Mojave Desert and features a soundtrack by Tangerine Dream

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wavelength_(1983_film)

Wavelength film download
http://isohunt.com/torrent_details/92268193/wavelength?tab=summary

steve_a
25th August 2010, 11:00
Hi Bill,

Thanks for the video shot. I obviously missed that one as when you said the 27 minute point I went straight to that and saw the 'stamp'. However with all that said and done, as I mentioned, I wasn't all that interested in his name, although his complete name is also a handy thing to have, I was more interested in his passport, which was presented as something special at a conference, which was also one aspect of his conversation in the Futuretalk video, which will also explain the following image:

http://bibianabryson.webs.com/henry_deacon.gif

Why the need to show the passport as a special one, when they are quite common?

I'm not sure the need to hide Neumanns birthdate, as it's common knowledge, suffice to say that he is 56 years old now. I will respect his actual birthday, and keep that under wraps, even though it is clear when it is.

It's from his age that we can now work backwards.

His passport was issued in July of 88, which would have made him 36 years old when he went to Australia and would have expired in 1993, as they are usually five year passports. If anyone has an expired passport, they know they don't steal them from work, they just keep tham in a bottom drawer somewhere. We also know that Neumann at that time was not military, he was a civilian component, and of course, judging by his photo, his hair would have been too long anyway. However his right to a brown passport would still stand as he claims he was military at some stage. So the question needs to be asked as to what he was doing in Australia in 1988? Also he seemed to have a stamp for Japan on the following page of his passport. What was his task in Japan?

Going further back to the early 1970's when he said he was in Fort Ord in the early 1970's (under CDCEC). Being at Fort Ord, not necessarily under CDCEC I beleive to be true. He would have been around 18 to 22 years old at that time and possibly a return from the Vietnamese war (I will explain that presently). He also said that he wore some laser protection goggles, which possibly was also true, as at that time, or at least initiated in 1970, CDCEC did do a test on night vision goggles: http://www.dtic.mil/cgi-bin/GetTRDoc?Location=U2&doc=GetTRDoc.pdf&AD=AD0714206 If you read the document it states that the majority of the testers of these goggles were Vietnam vets, thus it's a logical assumption that it's a possibility that he was in Vietnam than not, based on that statement. CDCEC did around ten 'experiments' per year, not exclusively at Fort Ord, but these on the whole were things like, "Report on the Reliability of the M16A1 Rifle", or "Medical Aspects of Harsh Environments". There are a whole list of experiments, mostly about testing bullets and rifles, but none of this is secret. However it makes an interesting story, for those who wish to know about weapons testing in the military, but it's all out in public domain anyway. Buy the book: http://books.google.com.br/books?id=rv5PuuJwyXsC&pg=PA236&lpg=PA236&dq=cdcec+1970+missiles&source=bl&ots=W3O4RviRlr&sig=-s6yupx9gkA3j16tkg3GKgSwyWM&hl=pt-BR&ei=Pvd0TLbGGISClAedj9m0Bw&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CBcQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q&f=false

Fort Ord was also a training facility for soldiers being deployed to Vietnam during that timeframe. I don't know if he was at the right age to be trained to go to Vietnam, perhaps someone in the US can put me straight on this point. Is 20 - 22 years old too old to be conscripted to go to Vietnam during these initial 1970 years? If he was being trained, which month and year did he graduate? http://nimst.tripod.com/cgi-bin/FtOrdc.html
This guy explains it all: http://www.pbase.com/ranord/vietnam
This site explains in more general terms: http://nimst.tripod.com/cgi-bin/FtOrd7.html

Bill as I have said in a recent post, I'm not against this Deacon putting out 'information', but these people really do need to substantiate it, all of them.

Best regards,

Steve

lightblue
25th August 2010, 11:53
Bill as I have said in a recent post, I'm not against this Deacon putting out 'information', but these people really do need to substantiate it, all of them.

Best regards,

Steve

i think he's probably put out a bit too much as it is....i am only guessing he must be losing some sleep over it

deacon was/is not in a witness box as such..you either conect the dots or not...i don't think it's wise to put one's life on the line to satisfy the "substantiality criteria" steven is proposing... :yu: l

jaybee
25th August 2010, 13:18
Here's a link to the Wavelength film that HD mentioned. I'm watching it now and it's getting interesting. I just need to ignore the odd microphone in the shot!

Wavelength (1983) is a low-budget, independent science fiction film written and directed by Mike Gray and starring Robert Carradine, Cherie Currie, and Keenan Wynn.
The story involves a young couple who discover child-like aliens being held by the U.S. government for experimentation in an underground bunker.
The film is set in the Hollywood Hills and the Mojave Desert and features a soundtrack by Tangerine Dream

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wavelength_(1983_film)

Wavelength film download
http://isohunt.com/torrent_details/92268193/wavelength?tab=summary

Thanks Studeo...... I had trouble getting that download, don't know why...so I went
to YouTube...and found it there. Just watched it and I've got one word to say.

WOW

Here is the first part of 7...........the rest can be linked to from there...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqxlEgSyO0c&feature=related

Highly recommended

frank samuel
25th August 2010, 13:23
Putting the whistle blowers through the ringer in a public court demanding proof for allegations in my opinion means that many of them will never come forward. Which reminds me of the movie Contact with Jodie Foster. The experience she had was real to her and it became a life changing experience. The courts and the world can debate and demand proof , even if she cannot substantiate the story it remain quite real and vivid to her irregardless of public opinion.

If you don't believe Arthur's story that's okay, I for one just want to let the guy have a happy and healthy life. I do believe in the end it boils down to common decency, dignity and respect for human beings. The truth whatever that is will eventually be reveal, one thing for sure only Arthur knows what was real to him even if he cannot substantiate his story.

For the coming generations extraterrestrial life will be a matter of fact because it will be a common experience to them as interaction between terrestrial and extraterrestrial will be part of their lives. Some people might say that this is just pure speculation , science fiction claims with nothing substantial to back it up.

If by now we have to question if there's life on other planets and are there alien visitors on earth because we demand proof our lives will pass by and even if the proof was in front of our eyes we will still be skeptical.

steve_a
25th August 2010, 14:43
Hi everybody,

Whilst I was ferreting around about Fort Ord, I came across this text, which struck a chord on me. Through the simple eyes of a child we can see the horrors of war. The Steve mentioned in the letter, is not me:

"Steve,

I really enjoyed checking out your website! I found it via MTBR. Your shots of Fort Ord are bitchin but a little haunting, I grew up there during the Vietnam war. My father was in Vietnam from 1965-1971, 3 1/2 tours. Fortunately he made it through, my cousin was not so lucky. It was a strange place to be a child. We lived in a cull de sac on Lincoln RD. As kids we would hold our breaths when we saw the dark green sedan drive up the hill into the circle, waiting with much anxiety to see whos house they would stop at. They would pull up in front of the apt. building and in their dress greens walk to the door. We could never hear what they were saying but most times the person answering the door would collapse onto the floor. When they left, they would hang a purple wreath on the door. The family would be moved out within the week and a new family moved in. We would walk to school counting the wreaths on the door wondering if our dads and us would have the same fate. On the way to school, we would exit the base through a gate to neighboring Marina, I went to Marina Vista Elementary. The kids here were civilian and lived in quite a different world than us, completely oblivious to the war and the fears we had, I am sure shielded from the war by their folks whom we felt were almost the enemy. They protested the war and spit on the soldiers who did come home back to Fort Ord at the main gate. In later years I spoke with one of my teachers and she was always so heartbroken to see the military kids in class, with their military hair cuts and squared away clothes. What broke her heart was the same look of fear and sadness on all the base kids while the civilian kids seemed so happy. Making friends was out of the question, the civilian kids alienated us and treated us different and the base kids were not around long enough. One year, I had over 30 of my base friends leave the base, not to move to another Army base but just leave, their fathers had died in Vietnam. It did not take long to harden the heart and not grow fond of anyone anymore.

To this day, I enjoy my rides, alone. I have yet to make the trip back to Monterey to ride the trails we as kids use to play soldier on, ducking the convoys of APC`s and lines of soldiers in full BDu`s running PT on the trails as they prepared to go to the show. For me this would be a pilgrimage, and there is a fear in me of going back there. I see your pictures and think damn, those trails would be a blast to ride on but the kid in me has a lot of baggage from that place. It is however a place where heroes were made, two in particular, my father and cousin.

You have a great website, thanks for your time and the pictures.

Gary Chase
Ventura California

P.S. My cousins name was Freddie Nicklys Chase and he lived with us at Fort Ord before we took him to Travis [Air force Base, where most left for Vietnam]. He told my father that if he received orders for the First Air Cav, he would not be coming home. He was right."

http://arnica.csustan.edu/mtbike/ord_6/ord_memories.htm

Carmody
25th August 2010, 15:05
"what he was doing in Australia in 1988"

The beginnings of the HAARP project apparently began in the outback of Australia.

The 1985 film 'The Quiet Earth' is a New Zealand production that seemingly stands as a warning of the situation that was emergent at that time.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0089869/

As for specifics being given, the kind that hit nails on heads and hit the center of targets:

Bill Ryan mentioned something critical to consider (when completing such thought processes) when projecting potential outcomes. This is in his 2 hour interview with 'freedom central', i believe it was. It is in the listing for Project Avalon's available videos.

The point was, I paraphrase, that, one cannot be too specific as this allows for denial and the natural human consideration of 'thrust and parry' (you thrust and they parry) becomes less of a consideration for those who are deep within the loop and information you seek. To re-iterate, one may make direct and true thrusts via discovery and information gathering, but one can also find themselves in a direct and real conflict with those and that which they seek to shine any light on.

Or, one can say, one may also find themselves in a parachuting situation. One where the parachutist, through the action of repeating and gaining familiarity with parachuting..fails to remember and understand on the conscious level that parachuting never looses it's danger to the person involved. Rather, that risk increases and chance accumulates to the point of eventual failure-in the event of enough repeats of parachuting.

In the same way, one can gain comfort (or combined with other emotions, like desire, etc) in the emotionally based thought of not 'loosing one's primary vehicular embodiment', if one continues to repeat specific points and acts of exposure, ones that are connective and fresh. For the record shows them that no discernible reaction has taken place -so far. Although... sooner or later one will find that those who are being thrust upon, will eventually parry, if the thrusts have enough strength and direction behind them. And one day, the expected parachute fails to open as well as it could. Therefore it is wise to consider the methodology and enactment of parachuting in order to have the longest, most successful run of parachuting that one can hope to achieve.

It is obviously a personal aspect and consideration as to the methodology of going about such.

Bill Ryan
25th August 2010, 17:25
Hi Bill,

Thanks for the video shot. I obviously missed that one as when you said the 27 minute point I went straight to that and saw the 'stamp'. However with all that said and done, as I mentioned, I wasn't all that interested in his name, although his complete name is also a handy thing to have, I was more interested in his passport, which was presented as something special at a conference, which was also one aspect of his conversation in the Futuretalk video, which will also explain the following image:

http://bibianabryson.webs.com/henry_deacon.gif

Why the need to show the passport as a special one, when they are quite common?

I'm not sure the need to hide Neumanns birthdate, as it's common knowledge, suffice to say that he is 56 years old now. I will respect his actual birthday, and keep that under wraps, even though it is clear when it is.

It's from his age that we can now work backwards.

His passport was issued in July of 88, which would have made him 36 years old when he went to Australia and would have expired in 1993, as they are usually five year passports. If anyone has an expired passport, they know they don't steal them from work, they just keep tham in a bottom drawer somewhere. We also know that Neumann at that time was not military, he was a civilian component, and of course, judging by his photo, his hair would have been too long anyway. However his right to a brown passport would still stand as he claims he was military at some stage. So the question needs to be asked as to what he was doing in Australia in 1988? Also he seemed to have a stamp for Japan on the following page of his passport. What was his task in Japan?

Going further back to the early 1970's when he said he was in Fort Ord in the early 1970's (under CDCEC). Being at Fort Ord, not necessarily under CDCEC I beleive to be true. He would have been around 18 to 22 years old at that time and possibly a return from the Vietnamese war (I will explain that presently). He also said that he wore some laser protection goggles, which possibly was also true, as at that time, or at least initiated in 1970, CDCEC did do a test on night vision goggles: http://www.dtic.mil/cgi-bin/GetTRDoc?Location=U2&doc=GetTRDoc.pdf&AD=AD0714206 If you read the document it states that the majority of the testers of these goggles were Vietnam vets, thus it's a logical assumption that it's a possibility that he was in Vietnam than not, based on that statement. CDCEC did around ten 'experiments' per year, not exclusively at Fort Ord, but these on the whole were things like, "Report on the Reliability of the M16A1 Rifle", or "Medical Aspects of Harsh Environments". There are a whole list of experiments, mostly about testing bullets and rifles, but none of this is secret. However it makes an interesting story, for those who wish to know about weapons testing in the military, but it's all out in public domain anyway. Buy the book: http://books.google.com.br/books?id=rv5PuuJwyXsC&pg=PA236&lpg=PA236&dq=cdcec+1970+missiles&source=bl&ots=W3O4RviRlr&sig=-s6yupx9gkA3j16tkg3GKgSwyWM&hl=pt-BR&ei=Pvd0TLbGGISClAedj9m0Bw&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CBcQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q&f=false

Fort Ord was also a training facility for soldiers being deployed to Vietnam during that timeframe. I don't know if he was at the right age to be trained to go to Vietnam, perhaps someone in the US can put me straight on this point. Is 20 - 22 years old too old to be conscripted to go to Vietnam during these initial 1970 years? If he was being trained, which month and year did he graduate? http://nimst.tripod.com/cgi-bin/FtOrdc.html
This guy explains it all: http://www.pbase.com/ranord/vietnam
This site explains in more general terms: http://nimst.tripod.com/cgi-bin/FtOrd7.html

Best regards,

Steve

Thanks, Steve:

1) If you look at the Futuretalk 5 video, Henry/Arthur tried to cover up his birthdate on the passport after he had flashed it. It was our bad for keeping that in (unintentional on our part). Hence the spirit of my obscuring it on the screenshot.

2) Fort Ord: yes, he was pretty young when he was there - I'd not done the birthdate math when he told us the story, but it all fits.

3) Many whistleblowers CANNOT substantiate their stories. They'd get locked in irons for 200 years if they smuggled out or revealed certain documents.

--- The strategy (which you are neatly but unintentionally complying with) is to assume that without proof, enough people in the alternative media community would muddy the poor whistleblower's waters enough for it not to be a serious problem. Saves them taking more serious measures.

--- Anyone who really DOES have proof (documents, photos, etc) is living very dangerously indeed. That simply might not be permitted.

--- But a wild story - heck, they just let it go. Not enough people will believe it anyway.

Do you see how this works??

HURRITT ENYETO
25th August 2010, 17:30
[QUOTE=Carmody;46279]"what he was doing in Australia in 1988"

Isnt PINE GAP in Australia? just a thought dont know if it is at all relevent!

Carmody
25th August 2010, 18:21
[QUOTE]

Isn't PINE GAP in Australia? just a thought don't know if it is at all relevant!

The film 'The Quiet Earth', very specifically now..deals with energetic activation of the earth's atmosphere into a resonant energy grid and consequential aspects of so, as in dimensional transfer. Localized transfer, living (DNA) vs that of 'dead' materials, ie no DNA. Around that time, very interesting aspects of such things as might be the outcome of the operation of such devices (as were portrayed in the film) were seen in those deserts and outback areas.

I'd say the two are quite connected.

Whatever the case, it remains one of the seminal sci-fi films which few know of..one that gains more and more relevance each day. One designed as a true warning. Whether by accident, direct attempt, or synchronicity... is for the viewer to decide.