PDA

View Full Version : The Big Picture, from BrightGarlick

another bob
31st August 2012, 15:18
Our good Friend Brightgarlick has recently shared his vision of "The Big Picture" at his very interesting Blog:

http://otherworldyencounters.wordpress.com/2012/08/31/my-view-of-the-big-picture/

My View of the Big Picture
by brightgarlick

I've written about all kinds of things on this blog, so I wanted to give you a big picture summary of what I have learned. This might be useful to people who discovered this blog more recently. Most of it I have learned from the ET's and from a process I call journeying. I have also learned a little from someone who worked for a government (that I have previously mentioned) in a range of roles with ET's. Of course it's up to you to use your own discernment to determine if what I believe has any merit or truth. So here goes.

The Cosmos

Our cosmos is a vast entity of infinite universes and dimensions. It and everything in it, is the body of what we may call God.
Our universe was seeded by a race of beings that is now widespread throughout the universe. Members of this race currently abide on earth. The universe will continue in a kind of steady state - creating many new universes as it grows and intelligent life forms evolve.

Aliens

There exists what we would call a kind of collective which encompasses what we recognize as the known universe - this collective includes almost a million intelligent races.
Within this there are many smaller collectives. The larger collectives makes decisions about what kind of interventions will be allowed, how and when they will be implemented.
The collective cares about the entire biosphere (all life) of any given planet.
All space faring aliens are benevolent. There are many planet bound races who are still ignorant and hostile like us.
All intelligent species are monitored and only allowed to become space faring, when they have reached a certain level of consciousness - which seems to reflect moving past the philosophy we call 'us and them'.
In the mid 1980's, humans within the structure I call The Architecture had documented 63 alien races visiting our planet.
My own encounters with 27 races, have revealed that there are hundreds of alien races visiting Earth.
Just as we have found life everywhere that we have looked on planet Earth, life exists in abundance throughout our universe.
Aliens travel within dimensions (intradimensional) and/or across dimensions (interdimensional)
Some entities are capable of intra-scalear (within the same spatial scale) and or inter-scalear (across different spatial scales) movement or communication (see one of my final posts on this subject)
Alien life is very diverse. There is for example a silicon-based shape shifting race living on our planet that is capable of re-manifesting anywhere in the universe it chooses.
Humanoid life forms appear to account for two-thirds of the alien life forms we know of. The humanoid shape appears to be a kind of cosmic blue print - as to whether this is from some kind of intelligent design, a kind of divergent evolution or because of some kind of thermodynamic equilibrium is uncertain. The aliens themselves no doubt have some answers to this enigma.
There are aliens visiting our planet who we would consider human. It appears that humans have a common origin and may have spread out across the galaxy. I have a suspicion that this may be the planet where human aliens began long ago.
There is an alien living in a facility in southern England who is able to meditate and feel what every other life form on the planet is feeling.
Humans have made agreements with aliens and have consistently broken these agreements - with no serious reprimand from the aliens.
Humans within The Architecture have killed aliens to protect other humans from the negative effects that alien energies have on human behaviour. These aliens were out of jurisdiction so to speak.
Real aliens make people physically sick and emotionally volatile (which can manifest in a wide variety of forms, including highly emotional states - crying and so on and violence and unpredictability).
This is because most aliens function at a different energetic level and their bio-energetic field disturbs the functioning our bio-energetic field.
At any given time over the last 3,500 years - there are 7 humans on the planet who are functioning to assist human kind - they were chosen by the aliens long ago.
The idea of abduction was created in the 1960's to create confusion and division - in time most so-called abductees will begin to see their encounters as contacts that have been life changing for the better.
At any given time, there are about 1500 aliens on the planet - not including those who are coming and going in alien craft.
Alien colonies/bases exist in a number of sites deep within the Earth on land and sea and also exist under most of the oceans of the world.
A well established alien colony exists between southern Australia and Antarctica.
There are alien races visiting the planet, who push the boundaries of the their own agreements and try their best to get away with what they can - this has been noticed by people who assume there is a kind of 'alien war' going on above our heads. This is not true.
Many aliens believe in a concept of God.
Aliens have nothing to do with a so-called Devil - that is just human delusion.
There are alien races that I call The Creator Races - these races are capable of seeding entire galaxies, solar systems, planets and life forms.
Some of The Creator Races make souls - creating souls from source (words fail me here).
The Creator Races can see anything on Earth any where at any time.
4 such Creator Races made Earth and much of our solar system. Earth was supposed to be more aquatic.
The aliens on earth have documented every human life and document every aspect of our 'daily electronic life'. They are compiling a great story of who we are in which every human story is remembered.
Life forms exist around us in higher dimensions, parallel realities, parallel universes (not the best word) and in dimensions that overlap with our own (imagine the 3rd contains the 2nd and ist and you get the idea).
Some of these life forms are visible in different light bandwidths of the electromagnetic spectrum - like infrared and ultraviolet.
There are life forms moving through what we see as space - but to them would look more like a cosmic ocean.

The Architecture

There is a power structure in place on earth, that I have called The Architecture (think about what that means).
This structure was started by the aliens, who felt that humans could not be honest with one another - in other places there is no secrecy.
The structure of The Architecture can be described in simple terms like this :The US government connection to The Architecture goes back to a certain president who made monumental changes to the structure and the function of the nation.The Architecture has a plan for the post solar catastrophe recovery.
It has at least 5 arms or layers and these include :Not all in the military-corporate complex have self-interest at heart.
What some have called the military-corporate complex (a term that is misleading).
This group includes many well-known corporations across a wide range of endeavours.
A group of 90 representatives from 45 nations.
Within this group a committee of 16 - this is the group that makes the most critical decisions about the planet.
This group is led by one alien - he is compassionate and wise and has the final say on all matters. This is his planet of origin.
40 aliens who work within governments of the world.
40-50 aliens who are doorway keepers - they provide support to 40 odd doorways that exist around the planet that are used by various different aliens and carry out various other activities that are critical to our survival.
A group of 9 aliens, which include the single male alien who heads the 90 - these aliens have had a long connection with our planet - they are diverse, wise, compassionate and do what they do for the benefit of all beings on our planet.
The links between the group of 90 and the military-corporate complex exist to the benefit of those who have altruistic purposes, not the other way around.
The most critical issues facing the group of 16 have been : population/population control, loss of biodiversity and the looming danger of severe solar storms - a plan for population control was agreed upon in 1999 - it is a long-term plan that was debated by the 16 over many years. Many among the group agonized over the best decision. Among the alternatives was a plan to colonize another world. But many in the group felt that how we deal with the population problem as a species, must come first.
There exists within the lower levels of The Architecture groups who have developed advanced specializations and technologies in a wide range of disciplines including engineering, computing, aeronautical engineering, biotechnology, psychic warfare, psychology, physics (anti gravity, zero point energy, nano/pico technology).
Some of these groups have created artificial life forms that they use for artificial alien abduction scenarios. Other groups use more primitive methods to fake such events.

Human Origins

All life on our planet was created by The Creator Races. 2 of these races are The Teal'hia and The Tall Aliens that I describe in my encounters.
The Creator Races intervened at critical moments in the development of what has become homo sapien sapien.
The aliens continue to slowly 'tweak us'. They are trying slowly to enhance our emotional capacity.
Many alien races maintained a relationship with traditional people's.
In Australia several races of aliens introduced our Aboriginal people to The Law - as a means of maintaining a harmonic balance with the world around them. This appeared to have worked as a survival mechanism, until the arrival of white men.

Our Solar System

Life exists on other planets in the solar system - including Jupiter and Saturn and on many of their moons. Despite their apparent hostile environments. Humans need to redefine our concept of life.
Mars was once inhabited by human like beings, who were destroyed in a war that disrupted the planets magnetic field. at least one other intelligent life form resides there. One day humans will find fossils of macroscopic life forms on Mars.
Evidence of alien habitation exists in many regions on our moon - especially on the dark side of the moon. But such evidence is known to exist in many regions on both sides.
The Russians arrived on the moon prior to the Americans. They left for a reason and chose not to publicise their success.
Earth is part of a binary star system. It's binary twin is a brown dwarf. The brown dwarf is approaching our solar system but will not enter this system.
Our solar system is not experiencing an energy wave from the centre of the galaxy.
There is no black hole at the centre of our galaxy - this is a human idea.
Our solar system is entering a region on the horizontal and vertical planes, where there is a greater density of celestial bodies - the close proximity of these bodies creates a strong gravitational pull on our solar system - especially our sun.
These kind of events happen on a cyclical basis.
The approach of this dense region, has/will cause our sun to release large bursts of electromagnetic energy.
The sun will soon release a major series of high X-Class flares and subsequent Coronal Mass Ejections - which will cripple the world's power grids.
The alien collective has only recently made a decision to intervene to reduce the impact of the solar storm (to reduce the possibility of our species being wiped out completely) but the storm will still kill significantly large numbers of humans due to the loss of power and infrastructure. These kinds of interventions are rare.

Time & Space

We appear to exist in a 3 spatial dimensions but is an illusion. We need to redefine our concept of dimensions and our concept of time.
We could say that time exists in 2 dimensions but it is better to say that time is an illusion. Time is relative. All time exists at once and time can exist in segments and loops.
Light does not travel at the same speed throughout the universe - when we understand this we will have to redefine our understand of the fundamental nature of reality.
There is no god particle - only emptiness and energy. Pure energy (whatever we will one day call it) binds all things into matter. Matter is energy.

The Human Divine

Our true nature is pure awareness or we might say pure energy.
We are connected to all things.
We are the source and the source is us - the source is within and without.
We are the body of God - God is within and without - we are God incarnate (remember what the Teal'hia said to me !).
We can know and feel anything any where, any time.
Supernatural abilities are wonderful but they can be a huge distraction on the path to knowing our true nature and finding the path to freedom from suffering.
Our bodies are relative and impermanent.
Our true nature has never been born and will never die.
We are carried by attachments from a state of pure awareness into A bardo of becoming - whether in life or death.
Most humans miss the opportunity to recognise their true nature because of the ceaseless activity of the monkey mind.
When we realise the magnificence of our true nature, we will manifest our true power.
all that we need is within
Our extended family is OUT THERE and they will wait patiently, as long as we take to grow up.
We are the powers that be

Mark
31st August 2012, 15:23
That last part about the human divine is key. Folks gotta drop the fear. There is no death. Really. We gotta live knowing that and no one or no thing will be able to have power over us.

another bob
31st August 2012, 15:34
That last part about the human divine is key. Folks gotta drop the fear. There is no death. Really. We gotta live knowing that and no one or no thing will be able to have power over us.

Yes, and Thank You for reiterating this point, which can't be emphasized enough at this critical juncture!

Nanci Danison, who has written a remarkable account of her NDE (that has been a thread subject here previously), noted that, as she reviewed her life from the perspective of "the other side", the one thing that stood out for her was how hobbled she had been by fear, and how true that it is for most humans, sadly, even though it need not be the case at all.

Blessings!

Bill Ryan
31st August 2012, 16:25
-------

All space faring aliens are benevolent.

I don't believe that to be true. That's like the Incas or the Polynesian Islanders believing that the white-skinned visitors, with those wonderful huge advanced ships, must be benevolent.

Some were, but many weren't. Having impressive technology doesn't mean one is spiritually advanced. Look at the 21st century military of any first world nation for examples. It works the same way elsewhere in the cosmos.

Of course, it does depend on what one means by 'benevolent'. The forest keeper might believe himself to be benevolent... but the deer, about to be shot and culled, might think and feel otherwise.

Some might feel it's benevolent to intervene in the machinations of another planetary culture. Others might feel it's benevolent not to intervene. It's almost certainly going to be complicated. :)

Humans within The Architecture have killed aliens to protect other humans from the negative effects that alien energies have on human behaviour.

I also don't believe this for a moment. There are many other ways to protect people from negative energies. If we kill aliens because of their 'energy', then there's little hope for us. (Is this 'benevolence', too?)

Having said that, I'm very grateful for brightgarlick's offered perspective, and for sharing what he believes. Some of it may well be accurate -- maybe quite a lot of it. But don't accept the summary wholesale without some careful, critical thinking.

truth4me
31st August 2012, 16:39
-------

I don't believe that to be true. That's like the Incas or the Polynesian Islanders believing that the white-skinned visitors, with those wonderful huge advanced ships, must be benevolent.

Some were, but many weren't. Having impressive technology doesn't mean one is spiritually advanced. Look at the 21st century military of any first world nation for examples. It works the same way elsewhere in the cosmos.

Of course, it does depend on what one means by 'benevolent'. The forest keeper might believe himself to be benevolent... but the deer, about to be shot and culled, might think and feel otherwise.

Some might feel it's benevolent to intervene in the machinations of another planetary culture. Others might feel it's benevolent not to intervene. It's almost certainly going to be complicated. :)

Humans within The Architecture have killed aliens to protect other humans from the negative effects that alien energies have on human behaviour.

I also don't believe this for a moment. There are many other ways to protect people from negative energies. If we kill aliens because of their 'energy', then there's little hope for us. (Is this 'benevolence', too?)

Having said that, I'm very grateful for brightgarlick's offered perspective, and for sharing what he believes. Some of it may well be accurate -- maybe quite a lot of it. But don't accept the summary wholesale without some careful, critical thinking.
I agree with you Bill. After reading the work done by Dr.Karla Turner on alien abductions I've changed my stance and there are malevolent ETs at work here on planet earth.....As above so below....

aranuk
31st August 2012, 22:15
-------

Thank you Bill, I really do appreciate your good guidance on things. Up to almost 2 years after watching the Camelot videos I knew nothing of these things.

Stan

ghostrider
31st August 2012, 23:02
Lyrians grabbed an asteroid and hurled it at the continent of Atlantis and sunk it during the Atlantis/Mue wars long ago. High technology doesn't always mean high morals. Look at our shadow government , tells you all you need to know. They learned from ET how to make war and keep it hidden. The quest for control and power and greed is not limited to earth, some always want what others have no matter the level of advancement, this is our lesson , live without greed, hate, envy, and stay in balance with nature. Look at what our leaders have done to earth. some of them are under the influence of ET's indirectly and dont even know it, they are just following voices in their head without questioning the hidden agenda. We have a long way to go if you think all ET's are gentle and want the best for us. Go back 10,000 years with todays cell phone, and the tribes will think you are a God and will worship and kill in your name. It will seduce you into trying to rule the world of the day. betcha. It would play like this, We saw a flaming chariot come down from heaven and the gods stepped out with their crystal energy spirit in their right hand, they spoke an unknown language and the crystal spoke back and read the furture of the heavens , and their spoke with the anscestors of heaven just like they were standing next to them. We offered gifts and sacrifice to please the new god so it would rain and grow our crops, the new light skinned god returned to the heaven in his/her flamming chariot that had ancient writing on the side ( ( thanks for flying Delta Airlines) the ground shook and smoke filled the air as the gods departed back to heaven.

astrid
31st August 2012, 23:41
Since BG himself has come out with this, i will talk a bit of how he explained this to me.

Bright came to visit me a while back, we sat and had lunch and talked for the good part of a day,
and i can vouch that i found him to be gentle, compassionate and very concerned about the human race,
he was also totally credible both from his own experiences of what he has been told, and i can't and won't
go into details there.

But will add this part in...

It isn't that the Alien's energy is negative, its that the frequencies are
such that most people here can't handle it.

Even for a seasoned contactee it's a extremely overwhelming experience.
Pure love is like that it turns you inside out, you have no where to hide,
and your whole life is laid out.. the full truth, not many people can face themselves
with that degree of honesty. For many people, those far from awake it would literally drive them to all sorts of behaviors, and imagine that on mass.. in a city.

I'm asking BG to write me a short email explaining better than i can as i think this is VERY important to understand.

Also the way they view death is very different to us.

Interpreting this all through our 3D duality, lens is not going to give us the big picture.

I understand that some of this is a VERY different take on what we may have come
to understand to be happening, but i just ask you all ,
before you throw it in the trash so fast, to consider this from a wider, view point.

What if?

Dorjezigzag
1st September 2012, 00:56
Well isn't that all nice and clean.?Aliens defined as such, the cosmos as another? All neatly tidied away in their respective boxes.

This make you feel like you are closer to defining the question to existence?

But is life a problem to be solved or a mystery to be lived?

Carmody
1st September 2012, 01:55
Since BG himself has come out with this, i will talk a bit of how he explained this to me.

Bright came to visit me a while back, we sat and had lunch and talked for the good part of a day,
and i can vouch that i found him to be gentle, compassionate and very concerned about the human race,
he was also totally credible both from his own experiences of what he has been told, and i can't and won't
go into details there.

and your whole life is laid out.. the full truth, not many people can face themselves
with that degree of honesty. For many people, those far from awake it would literally drive them to all sorts of behaviors, and imagine that on mass.. in a city.

I'm asking BG to write me a short email explaining better than i can as i think this is VERY important to understand.

Also the way they view death is very different to us.

Interpreting this all through our 3D duality, lens is not going to give us the big picture.

I understand that some of this is a VERY different take on what we may have come
to understand to be happening, but i just ask you all ,
before you throw it in the trash so fast, to consider this from a wider, view point.

What if?

I have dealt with this before. I have had times when I was 'fully clear'.

What i found, is that people would freak out in the presence of that. Kids and animals, they absolutely love it. People, with all their issues? it freaks them out. they think it is alien, wrong, some form of sociopathy that they cannot confront. they almost have the urge to call the cops on you as if you are some sort of threat to everyone. All because they cannot deal with a clear person within the reach of their perception, as it illustrates their lack of self control and self knowing and being. they cannot see around that corner and when it reflects back at them, they think is is some sort of danger to them. In order to survive their presence, I was forced to hide it, in some cases. For example, in a line up for getting onto a plane, in a bank..or whatever the public space and case might have been.

another bob
1st September 2012, 02:05
I have dealt with this before. I have had times when I was 'fully clear'.

What i found, is that people would freak out in the presence of that. Kids and animals, they absolutely love it. People, with all their issues? it freaks them out. they think it is alien, wrong, some form of sociopathy that they cannot confront. they almost have the urge to call the cops on you as if you are some sort of threat to everyone. All because they cannot deal with a clear person within the reach of their perception, as it illustrates their lack of self control and self knowing and being. they cannot see around that corner and when it reflects back at them, they think is is some sort of danger to them. In order to survive their presence, I was forced to hide it, in some cases. For example, in a line up for getting onto a plane, in a bank..or whatever the public space and case might have been.

http://i49.tinypic.com/fdcz1z.jpg

astrid
1st September 2012, 02:32
Thanks Carmody i was hoping you would jump in here..

It's not hard to extrapolate this out an understand why working on ourselves... our whole selves is
just as crucial, if not more so than storing food etc...

There has not been very much talk about how our bodies are going to be effected by these solar rays,
the massive increase in frequencies, which we have been getting tastes of already.
The higher your vibration the better chance you are going to have, and how do we increase our levels?
Many many ways... staying out of fear and cleaning up those areas of your life that you might call
"unfinished business" , and if you can't do that... then just forgive and LET IT GO, it will not serve you well,
at all.
One of the things that concerns me is that people are still stuck in their heads with all of this,
we can talk and analyze until the cows come home, ( sorry Aussie saying) but that's not going to
increase your vibration, and help you evolve.
Heart first, mind second, and compassion for all things.

People get triggered and straight away they think "negative energy" when in reality most of the time
it's just your own stuff coming to the surface, asking to be dealt with. If it comes up in your awareness.. its asking for your attention.

Avoidance, denial, and hiding are no longer going to work, one way or another you are going to be called up to
face your true self. And when you do your life will truly unfold, and its a glorious thing to behold.

bluestflame
1st September 2012, 04:08
i can imagine it's like shining an extrememly bright spotlight into the darkest recesses of the soul and where it finds its anchor in the body , that's where a lot of the catalised and mobilised unstable energies find thier manifestation usually as illness

we-R-one
1st September 2012, 05:28

I don't know if this relates or not, but this comment reminded me of an experience I had with my twin flame and maybe validates what you're saying here.......I was talking with him on the phone and this was at a point in time when I had recently figured out who he was(as being my twin). I don't even remember what we were talking about, but all of a sudden I had this overwhelming emotion overtake me- it was nothing I had ever felt here on earth, though I knew exactly what it was. What came over me was an tremendous feeling of unconditional love in a manner that was not of an earthly magnitude. The feeling was so beyond intense that I knew if it wouldn't stop, I would most likely pass out; somehow, the feeling just cut off. I have no idea how I did that, or who did that for that matter, I just don't know as it has never happened again. But it was very clear to me that such an intense emotion(of such a high frequency) would be impossible for most to handle on a day in day out basis under our current conditions. It was almost as if living in the lower frequencies of Earth made that feeling/experience, incompatible with the environment at the time of the occurrence. This is what I remember thinking right after it happened......

So I think I can relate to what Astrid is saying. In the same token, I can only imagine it's equally as difficult for those who come from a higher frequency to experience the lower frequencies here on Earth without some discomfort.

Bright Garlick
1st September 2012, 08:16
Thanks another bob - I had not thought of PA when I wrote this. I was also working late trying to rush out some posts before ending my blog today. Thank you for giving it another voice.

Peace, Bright. ;-)

astrid
1st September 2012, 12:16
Bright asked me to add this to the discussion..

"There is always going to be diatribe and debate about this subject. I did not always feel the way I do now. In 1991, I felt like a piece of meat and I felt like maybe my visitors were a big deception. But I had not yet learned to feel with love. It is only when you sit in a craft above Earth and you talk to beings not of this world and you watch a whole community of different races, talk about the process of 'first contact' and 'intercession' and you hear stories as I did, of the difficulties of guiding other civilizations away from their fear, that you realize and know, without a shadow of a doubt that the belief of 'hostile or malevolent aliens' is entirely our creation. I can say nothing to convince you, except to say that this is my truth and the truth from a real insider (who is still an insider).

As I said, there are structures across the universe that ensure the healthy development of space faring civilizations. And this is because The Creator Races are ancient. They have existed for billions of years. They would not allow the evolution of hostile, malevolent space faring races. If they did, the universe would be teeming with chaos. Wars in every solar system, in every segment of the galaxy and in every galaxy. Entire galaxies might be at war with one another. The Creators moved past this kind of hostility long ago (they themselves also being guided by those who seeded this universe). They would not create entire systems (worlds,solar systems and galaxies - which is something they sometimes do), if they did not have the ability and the shared cooperation to move planet bound races to a point of compassion. What we see as malevolence and hostility is largely our projection and our misunderstanding. We do not realize how powerful the lower arms of The Architecture have become.

The lower levels of The Architecture is not a homogeneous whole. There are different groups with different agendas. And all are human. They shoot down alien craft out of ignorance and a lack of compassion. As time went by, they developed weapons (some based on alien technologies), that could bring down alien craft. They try to learn from them but they only ever learn so much. Some aliens assist them to learn some things about the craft. But not everything. Many of these people care little for the aliens and they killed them or let them die out of self interest. But others at this level, who know more about the activities and nature of our visitors, respect the aliens a great deal more - at least to some degree. They know about some aliens who are here or are visiting but they do not always know about all of our visitors. (The Creator Races know everything that happens). They track many races but are unable to track all. Reports from the populous and civilian agencies sometimes inform them of strange activities that were likely related to the presence of a visiting entity. On other occasions they are able to track down a craft that has been brought down. But this sometimes happens in hostile territory. Where possible one group of this lower level dispatches psychic operatives to track down alien entities. Sometimes the entities are brought back to 'safe harbour' so to speak and other times, these entities are killed by hand or using an advanced ray type weapon. Experience has taught this group of The Architecture that if the aliens are allowed to stay out of jurisdiction, they quickly effect large numbers of the populous, causing extreme changes in behaviour - including violence, hostility and psychotic episodes. If they asked the aliens what to do, they may be instructed in an action that is more ethical. But apparently they act without consultation. Or so I believe. The aliens, who are killed, often (but not always) accept their murder willingly and the aliens who work with humans know about this. They do not hold any grudges against the humans who kill in this context. The aliens were also killed because their presence, could very quickly be picked up by many people and become a catalyst for the opening of a localized and national Pandora's box.

But please remember the lower arms of The Architecture have a limited time on this Earth, while those aliens above them will be here for eons - slowly guiding us and waiting patiently for us to grow up.

I am happy for people to think whatever they want about what I have said. Use critical thinking by all means. Doubt is good but understanding is better. I offer this only because I am ending my blog and I don't know for sure how my life will unfold or how my healing will go. I wanted to share what I have learned, so that I have at least planted a seed of light in the hearts of others. Inner and outer space is the direction our shared human future. We don't need hope, just presence, understanding and compassion. If we abandon fear and judgment and remain curious and open and tolerant of what seems strange, the universe and all that it contains will become a place of extraordinary beauty and wonder."

Mark
1st September 2012, 12:26

I think this is exactly it.

I remember reading "Alien Mind", which is included in the .pdf zip file bonanza that Bill has so kindly put together for us, and coming to the understanding that civilizations that have millions and billions of years of evolution on Earth Humanity and our current level of general consciousness and technology, may have a much different perspective on things than we do. No matter the "age" of the souls inhabiting our bodies, we exist within a certain milieu with metanarratives and normative modalities that are largely fear-based, with death as an inevitable "end of consciousness" being at the base of that pervasive mindset.

Older races may yet see our civilization as nascent and child-like in its aggressiveness as well as its capacity.

Another aspect that gets into what some above have stated is that the general level of consciousness required just to be able to interact and understand beings from other stars (or even this one, existing on planets - including Earth - where life may teem at higher dimensional levels) must be multi-dimensional in its scope. Non-linear thinking, lateral thinking, synaptic unification, holistic and synthetic capacity, symbolic and encompassing of nigh infinite levels of nuance in comparison to our mono-tonal and even poly-tonal utterances, is key and currently only exemplified by those who have undergone consciousness-raising experiences that have increased their ability to cognate.

While compassion seems like an obvious requirement, understanding what is meant by compassion by beings at different levels of understanding and consciousness may also be a bit more complex than we think.

Ilie Pandia
2nd September 2012, 17:02
-------

I think the "logic" behind the "all space faring aliens are benevolent" is similar to the following:

Fire arms and the use of fire arms is very very dangerous. Therefore, in order for you to use a fire arm you need a special permit that you can get after a third party (much wiser than you) has examined you and has determined that you will never ever abuse the power granted to you by a fire arm.

Therefore, we must conclude that everybody owning a firearm is benevolent, otherwise (being less evolved and less responsible) they would be denied such right.

I understand WHY some races would actively prevent us from going out in space to kill other races or colonize planets we should not to (according to them), but to make that statement absolute and to imply that all naughty races are grounded, does not make much sense.

As Bill has already noted "benevolent" is such a relative term, and if we are to consider the mystical writings, in some more evolved spiritual realms, this kind of duality (benevolent-malevolent) doesn't make much sense, so why would someone actively enforce one over the other?

another bob
2nd September 2012, 17:22
As Bill has already noted "benevolent" is such a relative term, and if we are to consider the mystical writings, in some more evolved spiritual realms, this kind of duality (benevolent-malevolent) doesn't make much sense, so why would someone actively enforce one over the other?

Also, maybe it is just that there are bad apples in every bunch, or as Lou Baldin calls them, "renegades".

Of course, it might also be that these renegades are allowed a certain lattitude by the "higher ups" so as to bring out the best in everyone, by fostering strength, fortitude, and wisdom through the struggle to confront them, see through their game, and go beyond.

It's true that there are sublime levels of awareness that transcend the dualistic notions of good guy/bad guy, but these levels are not attained through "spiritual by-pass", but only through the hard-won realization that light and dark are not ultimately antagonistic, and such realization can only come about by an honest and penetrating inquiry into our own core story, not by belief or fantasy.

NancyV
2nd September 2012, 17:23

I think this is exactly it.

I remember reading "Alien Mind", which is included in the .pdf zip file bonanza that Bill has so kindly put together for us, and coming to the understanding that civilizations that have millions and billions of years of evolution on Earth Humanity and our current level of general consciousness and technology, may have a much different perspective on things than we do. No matter the "age" of the souls inhabiting our bodies, we exist within a certain milieu with metanarratives and normative modalities that are largely fear-based, with death as an inevitable "end of consciousness" being at the base of that pervasive mindset.

Older races may yet see our civilization as nascent and child-like in its aggressiveness as well as its capacity.

Another aspect that gets into what some above have stated is that the general level of consciousness required just to be able to interact and understand beings from other stars (or even this one, existing on planets - including Earth - where life may teem at higher dimensional levels) must be multi-dimensional in its scope. Non-linear thinking, lateral thinking, synaptic unification, holistic and synthetic capacity, symbolic and encompassing of nigh infinite levels of nuance in comparison to our mono-tonal and even poly-tonal utterances, is key and currently only exemplified by those who have undergone consciousness-raising experiences that have increased their ability to cognate.

While compassion seems like an obvious requirement, understanding what is meant by compassion by beings at different levels of understanding and consciousness may also be a bit more complex than we think.
Awesome, Rahkyt! You also get an A+++ for the longest profound sentence of the month.
:clap2:

NancyV
2nd September 2012, 17:38

Also, maybe it is just that there are bad apples in every bunch, or as Lou Baldin calls them, "renegades".

Of course, it might also be that these renegades are allowed a certain lattitude by the "higher ups" so as to bring out the best in everyone, by fostering strength, fortitude, and wisdom through the struggle to confront them, see through their game, and go beyond.

It's true that there are sublime levels of awareness that transcend the dualistic notions of good guy/bad guy, but these levels are not attained through "spiritual by-pass", but only through the hard-won realization that light and dark are not ultimately antagonistic, and such realization can only come about by an honest and penetrating inquiry into our own core story, not by belief or fantasy.
Dang, Bob, you just made me into a liar since you posted right when I was posting. Your sentence is equally profound AND it's longer than Rahkyt's. His was only 364 characters while yours wins the prize for the longest with 397 characters! (no I didn't count one at a time. I found a character counter online) But I'll call a tie for profundity.

Mark
2nd September 2012, 19:13
Awesome, Rahkyt! You also get an A+++ for the longest profound sentence of the month.
:clap2:

LOL The grammar wasn't the best in that sentence but as long as y'all understood what I was trying to say I guess it's all good.

THANK YEWWWWWW!

:wizard:

Mark
2nd September 2012, 19:18

I've read it said that those who are the Pol Pots and the Hitlers, the serial killers and the sadists are actually more service-to-others than people who help by doing good deeds. The rationale seems to be that those who test us most in life, our Petty Tyrants, are the ones who cause us to grow the most. Don Juan said that we are lucky if we find a good petty tyrant in our lives and we should do our best to learn as much as we can by being tested as much as we can be by being subject to their indignities.

I suppose a similar thread is the Buddhist understanding that all of our trials and tribulations in life are opportunities for us to practice compassion and forgiveness by understanding that endless incarnations and karmic debt are the reasons why we undergo testing in the first place. To receive bad things in our lives, we must have done bad things previously.

Either way, rather than reacting negatively to what seem to be negative stimuli, the correct course seems to be to go within and make the internal changes necessary to integrate our limited perspective into a much wider, higher and multidimensional view of cause and effect, compassion and belief systems based in duality.

Especially when dealing with entities who may already be beyond such limitations.

Flash
2nd September 2012, 19:39
There is a large difference between "petty tyrants" who are "petty" which means have a light impact (dérisoire) on us, and Hitler or worst Pol Pot. I have met indiduals who have been submitted to Pol Pot ways, believe me, they will never be normal again. This is the same as the blood rituals one can be submitted to. I am sure that they cannot be normal again. These traumas are not only results of wars, but results of willfull destruction and savagery imposed personnally on other human beings.

However
I suppose a similar thread is the Buddhist understanding that all of our trials and tribulations in life are opportunities for us to practice compassion and forgiveness by understanding that endless incarnations Here this is right, it takes an enormous amount of compassion to be able to forgive to Pol Pot, an incredible amount.

I do not believe we are "tested" and need to be "tested". This, in my idea, comes from the judeo-christian views (and most probably Buddhist as well) of being born with sins (primordial sin - just in it for being born) for which we have to get absolved by proving our worth etc etc. A "testing" God or universe is a punishing and anti-life universe if you want my point of view on it.

We have been brought to think that the "test" is for the greater scheme of the universe because atrocities have no explanations for people with compassionate or empathetic abilities.

Personnally, I think that in fact, something has gone awfully wrong in our programmation leading some of us to create such atrocities, and this awfully wrong programmation has to be corrected (this distorted program could be in fact the introduction of the original sin in the race, but without the justification and guilt feeling that has been subscribed to it). Nothing to do with testing - just an error to be corrected in/by the human race.

The impact of tremendously odious behavior on other, for generations, is so high that it seems illogical that the universe works like that and lose so much energies. It seems to me that it would be much more worthwile to slowly introduce experiences that bring learning without the intense pain that blocks learning such as a Pol Pot intervention.

I must say that I am presently reading on children attachement to parents in normal versus abusive environments, and the attachement of those children's childrens in turn. The impact of maltreatment is very high for generations. For sure the Kmer people will have to deal with it for generation (as the second and third generation of war victims are dealing with it nowadays, many studies shows it - higher rate of mental disorder, higher rates of cancer, etc etc).

So yes, compassion, empathy and love and absolute refusal, with very strong inner conviction, of mistreatment of others (without judgment, guilt imposition, just plain refusal), may be more of help to correct the wrongful programs inserted in human beings behaviors.

another bob
2nd September 2012, 20:37

I've read it said that those who are the Pol Pots and the Hitlers, the serial killers and the sadists are actually more service-to-others than people who help by doing good deeds. The rationale seems to be that those who test us most in life, our Petty Tyrants, are the ones who cause us to grow the most. Don Juan said that we are lucky if we find a good petty tyrant in our lives and we should do our best to learn as much as we can by being tested as much as we can be by being subject to their indignities.

I suppose a similar thread is the Buddhist understanding that all of our trials and tribulations in life are opportunities for us to practice compassion and forgiveness by understanding that endless incarnations and karmic debt are the reasons why we undergo testing in the first place. To receive bad things in our lives, we must have done bad things previously.

Either way, rather than reacting negatively to what seem to be negative stimuli, the correct course seems to be to go within and make the internal changes necessary to integrate our limited perspective into a much wider, higher and multidimensional view of cause and effect, compassion and belief systems based in duality.

Especially when dealing with entities who may already be beyond such limitations.

When I was studying with Sasaki Roshi, I was startled one day when he was giving a teisho (Dharma Talk), and claimed that Hitler was a great Bodhisattva. Of course, this left me pondering for some time -- was this a mischievous Zen trick to see how we would respond, or was there something to that? I never fully came to terms with the concept until after an nde, in which I realized that what I had believed to be real was mostly nonsense, including my take on history, and things were far more complex and mind-boggling than I had been conditioned to believe.

When they say, "God works in mysterious ways", I have a better sense of that maxim now. However, if one is incapable of taking the "long view", so to speak, then calling Hitler a Bodhisattva is obviously absurd. Still, those who have been given a glimpse behind the curtain rather unanimously attest to the fact that our conventional view is way far from how things really are, and in fact, even though it may not seem so from our limited perspective, everything is indeed proceeding perfectly. Iow, all is well.

Moreover, we are always being tested, to see what our reaction will be. What's even more interesting is that we turn out to be the authors of these tests ourselves. That's the purpose of the ego, to dig into the obscure nooks and crannies of our being, and show us what we are really made of. Having done so, its purpose is finished.

Fred Steeves
2nd September 2012, 21:52

Hey Mark, this is not a very popular thought, but I also think it's the way "out" so to speak. What you are proposing is a step off the edge of a cliff psychologically, and not for the faint of heart, but let me toss this one out to boot: What Universal grand designer in their right Mind, would grant "Creator" status, to one who has NOT also had the direct experience of bearing "Destroyer" status?

Kind of sheds a whole new light on who's the 'baddie' and who's the 'goodie' doesn't it? :rolleyes:

Besides, discovering the existance of the 'baddies' 3 1/2 years ago, was what turned my path abruptly, to where one day I would have the pleasure of conversing with people like you, at a little place called Project Avalon.

Curiouser And Curiouser...

Cheers,
Fred

NancyV
2nd September 2012, 22:23
In the case of describing Pol Pot and Hitler as "petty" tyrants, it doesn't mean PETTY in the way that word is normally used. There actually are really really big and powerful petty tyrants. Here is a helpful description:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://glossary.cassiopaea.com/glossary.php?id=587

PETTY TYRANT

This term comes from the books of Carlos Castaneda. The Seers believed that a Tyrant was in charge of the world. On Earth, then, impossible people in authoritarian positions, which one has to deal with in life, were assigned the classification of "Petty Tyrants". There were several subcategories of Petty Tyrants, as outlined by the Seer Don Juan in "The Fire from Within":

I. TYRANT: primal source of energy, ruler of the universe.

A. Petty Tyrants -tyrannical rulers or authoritarian persons who actually hold power over life or death of others.

B. Minor Petty Tyrants - Tormentors who are fearsome and inflict misery, but do not hold any real power over life or death of others. (two subcategories)

1. Little Petty Tyrants - (Four types)
a. Torments with violence and cruelty
b. Torments by inducing fear through deviousness
c. Torments by subjugate another through sadness
d. Torments by making another act in anger rage.
2. Teensy-weensy Petty tyrants/Small-Fry Petty Tyrants: tormentors who are just frustrating, exasperating and annoy to distraction.

Many people fall victim to the Petty Tyrants of the world and being defeated by one means a loss of one's vital energies. The Seer Don Juan explained to Castaneda that it was the task of Warriors to learn to face these Petty Tyrants with temperance and to prevail against their torments. Dealing with Petty Tyrants called for four qualities of warriorship: control, discipline, forbearance and timing. Whereas to be defeated meant to act in anger, and potentially join the ranks of the Petty Tyrants.

sirdipswitch
2nd September 2012, 22:27
anotherbob

Posted by Ilie Pandia (here)

Could not have said it better, Brother.

Go Astral, commune with Your Higher Self/Source. And learn the Truth.

Love, Peace Humor
sirdipswitch

Flash
2nd September 2012, 22:35
Thanks for the instructions in English and Castaneda' usage of the word "petty". I had understood it in its habitual usage. It does change the beginning of my post, but not the rest anyhow.

I heard something similar about Hitler, Another Bob. That he was a spiritual initiate of a certain degree. Which is surprising. What I heard is that there is levels where you can still be corrupted - meaning turning around to the destructive or harmful side. Until you surpass these, your inner powers can be misused. Maybe Hitler was one of these, who knows...

another bob
2nd September 2012, 22:45
What I heard is that there is levels where you can still be corrupted - meaning turning around to the destructive or harmful side. Until you surpass these, your inner powers can be misused. Maybe Hitler was one of these, who knows...

Yes, Flash, that is correct. Jimmy Cliff sang, "The bigger they come, the harder they fall." Sri Aurobindo described the issue at some length in his writings about the "Intermediate Zone", where aspirants who had achieved some level of transcendence are then plagued by seductions of ego difficult to resist. Passing through this realm is not easy, and requires the assistance generally of a well-qualified guide. As the great sage Bhagavan Nityananda noted:

This ego stops at nothing to achieve its goal of maintaining a separate and all powerful existence. Even sages and seers are constantly being challenged by this encroaching ego and need to keep a watchful eye on all their motives at all times.

:yo:

Carmody
3rd September 2012, 00:44
And when you meet one challenge, you'll probably get another.

Carmody
3rd September 2012, 01:13
Another bit of logic that becomes obvious, once stated..is that one cannot project into a true unknown. Where we try and make sense of what we do not know, something that is truly outside of our potentials in experience.

This point, I was explaining to someone who thought that the film 'Limitless' (dramatic fictional film about taking a drug and becoming intelligent) was a great movie.

I said that the problem was, that the projection of and into ultimate incarnated intelligence by those who are not..cannot hope to be anything but wrong to the point that it is meaningless to those who would be of that expected nature. It was what you might call a '1 step projection', whereas such intelligence might be three steps ahead. That the film's presented ideas on intelligence was a meaningless and erroneous projection that had nothing to do with such intelligence. This statement of reality is also tied to the idea of something that was told to me by a friend, which is: the full definition of a question, inherently contains the perfected reflection or shape of the answer. Simplified, that "the perfect question begets the perfect answer."

whilst in the human body, as viewpoints of projections can go, we can most times be chained to one step projections, regarding development in the personal and in the collective sense. That we can and do develop individually.

Thus it is easy to see why we can be manipulated by those who are a few steps ahead, or we can vilify those who are a few step ahead, due to our ignorance which will naturally be tinged with fears and desires as colorations into and of projections we don't yet know how to own..

which is why I'm so fond of the quote from Rabbi Shlomo Riskin: "When you're one step ahead of the crowd you're a genius. When you're two steps ahead, you're a crackpot."

for the average human on the street, this forum is at least a few steps ahead. As far as that side of things go, don't sell your fellow human short, for there are fairly high odds that many to most of you started in the world of being average and knowing nothing. And in the grand scheme, that was and is true for everyone.

Mark
3rd September 2012, 02:53
Hi Flash, thanks for your comments. Thank you also Nancy for the clarification of the Petty Tyrant idea. Language is ever problematic, test can also be called experience if you like. Energy is neither created nor destroyed and for every action there must be an equal and opposite reaction. These are physical laws of our universe that seem to also apply to human behavior energetically in the emotional and spiritual spheres of activity as well. The idea of karma fits into the format of the conservation of energy in that sense.

Perhaps the imposition of a karmic and dharmic structure upon the progression of infinite and eternal soul shards masking as physical beings is a construct of sorts applied at some higher level of the "Architecture", to use BG's terminology, I have read it said that is so. That the whole "matrix" idea is an imposition, with the resultant imbroglio of energetic tropes - to include the chakra system, the aura and other bio-physical energetic structures - being manufactured structures upon an otherwise united and non-hierarchical energy body representative of our original non-physical and eternal/infinite coalescence as multi-dimensional beings.

I do not "know" the validity of these ideas at this level of my conscious understanding. But they do sound possible.

Brother Bob, you are so right about us being the authors of our own tests. I'm sure it is the same for everyone that, if looking back into one's lives at the hardest tribulations faced, there is a certain point clearly recalled where we made an absolute and decisive choice to follow that path. Even to the extent of someone who doesn't look while crossing the street and getting hit by a bus.

Fred, yes. It is not my idea though! LOL I read it somewhere else and it made a bit of sense to me. Yes, I know it is an unpopular conception and quite counter-intuitive to our dualistic mode of thinking but that is the mental paradigm that we have to transcend in order to "prepare" ourselves to communicate and interact with entities beyond our current level of development. Regarding the Creator/Destroyer schism, think Kali. We are all both to greater and lesser degrees, I think. In one lifetime, let alone over multiple! Wrapping the mind around that automatically increases cognition as it broadens the scope of synaptic capacity if truly internalized, its implications accepted and operationalized. Always a pleasure, bredren!

As an example in microcosm, I used to wonder why the Dalai Lama would hang around with Nazis like he did back in the day. Then I learned about the Mahayana path, Lojong and Tonglen. It augmented what I knew about Petty Tyrants and what I'd learned growing up about forgiveness and turning the other cheek and, despite the tradition, it seems there is a unity of belief crossing religious barriers that there is some energetic value in understanding the nature of this reality and the flow of energy back and forth between the poles of whatever extremes we find manifest. That both poles flow around a central pole, seem magnetically bound to it, in actuality, that middling path being indicative of the most energetically conservative perspective.

I recognize that for those that have chosen the "side" of "good" then all of this could be considered a horrific discussion, heartless and without compassion for those who have suffered.

But I think that the first responsibility we have is to understanding that every entity has free will. And the ramifications of that truth are infinite.

And yes, Carmody, I concur. The wingnuts on the Left and the Right have nothing on us.

another bob
3rd September 2012, 04:59
Regarding the Creator/Destroyer schism, think Kali. We are all both to greater and lesser degrees, I think. In one lifetime, let alone over multiple! Wrapping the mind around that automatically increases cognition as it broadens the scope of synaptic capacity if truly internalized, its implications accepted and operationalized.

I sent my soul through the invisible,
Some letter of that after-life to spell;
And by and by my soul returned to me,
And answered, "I myself am Heaven and Hell"

~ Omar Khayyam, "The Rubaiyat"

Excellent considerations, Brother, Thank you, and all, for contributing to this thread, and especially Deep Bows to our Brother, Bright Garlick, for his magnanimous efforts, his courage, his honest and probing curiosity, and his deepening vision, which he so generously shares with all of us!

Blessings!

Flash
3rd September 2012, 05:22
I already had to read Carmody two or three times (on average) to follow up (and yet, sometimes I am at the step behind I am sure). I will have to add you up to the reread list Rahkyt. Many many words for my French brain lol - wow, dizzy the girl!! lol

You re definitly both worth reading and also "testing" me with lots of extra efforts in English, my mastering of the language barely reach these levels yet, in reading, so, forget writing for the moment.

May be I should add up Another Bob to my list..... as well.

Thank you though, I truly enjoy the reading part, on the second trial. ;)

Love
Flash

astrid
3rd September 2012, 05:34
Agreed, i was just thinking that myself,
what an amazing thread this has turned into,
Many thanks to all

Eram
3rd September 2012, 07:01
...]

The rationale seems to be that those who test us most in life, our Petty Tyrants, are the ones who cause us to grow the most. Don Juan said that we are lucky if we find a good petty tyrant in our lives and we should do our best to learn as much as we can by being tested as much as we can be by being subject to their indignities.
[...

read those books and I agree.

I've got two of them at home, so I feel blessed.
2 and 4 years old :P

Bright Garlick
3rd September 2012, 07:46
"Ah, fill the Cup : - what boots it to repeat
How Time is slipping underneath our Feet :
Unborn To-morrow and dead Yesterday,
Why fret about them if To-day be sweet !

"With them the Seed of Wisdom did I sow,
And with my own hand labour'd it to grow;
And this was ll the Harvest that I reap'd -
I came like Water, and like Wind I go."

"Happy the soul that, having come, soon goes,
But crowned with peace is he that never came."

The Great Persian Omar Khayyam (Poet of the family Khayyam - Tent Maker)

Thanks Bob. Thanks Astrid.

Omni
3rd September 2012, 08:22
I know not all space faring races are benevolent. That part I don't agree with.

The Truth Is In There
3rd September 2012, 08:54
more very interesting info from brightgarlick (thank you!). your knowledge continues to amaze me. being my pragmatic self, i found this most useful:

Earth is part of a binary star system. It's binary twin is a brown dwarf. The brown dwarf is approaching our solar system but will not enter this system.
Our solar system is not experiencing an energy wave from the centre of the galaxy.
There is no black hole at the centre of our galaxy - this is a human idea.
Our solar system is entering a region on the horizontal and vertical planes, where there is a greater density of celestial bodies - the close proximity of these bodies creates a strong gravitational pull on our solar system - especially our sun.
These kind of events happen on a cyclical basis.
The approach of this dense region, has/will cause our sun to release large bursts of electromagnetic energy.
The sun will soon release a major series of high X-Class flares and subsequent Coronal Mass Ejections - which will cripple the world's power grids.
The alien collective has only recently made a decision to intervene to reduce the impact of the solar storm (to reduce the possibility of our species being wiped out completely) but the storm will still kill significantly large numbers of humans due to the loss of power and infrastructure. These kinds of interventions are rare.

kemo
3rd September 2012, 09:19
I'd be very interested to know what BrightGarlick makes of the MVS Allies of Humanity briefings since, at a glance, they seem much more pessimistic about Galactic society.

Bright Garlick
4th September 2012, 08:26
I'd be very interested to know what BrightGarlick makes of the MVS Allies of Humanity briefings since, at a glance, they seem much more pessimistic about Galactic society.
Bright thinks it's BS. Of course there are folks that wont want to hear that, because those damn untrusty worthy aliens have me fooled. This is human fear (dualism - us and them) at it's best :
http://www.alliesofhumanity.org/10-point-allies-of-humanity-summary.pdf . And of course it must be making a fine $sum.
:nerd: