PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye World..! Corrupt 'Australian Govt' Sells the 'FARM' to China..!

jackovesk
1st September 2012, 01:53
Federal Government approves Cubbie farm sale to Chinese-led consortium

1st September, 2012

http://resources2.news.com.au/images/2012/09/01/1226462/857178-cubbie-station.jpg
A giant pump on Cubbie station. Picture:

TREASURER Wayne Swan last night approved the sale of Australia's largest privately owned farm and water user to a Chinese-led consortium.

The decision to approve the sale of Cubbie farm in Queensland followed a green light from the Foreign Investment Review Board.

As part of the conditions for approval, Cubbie will be managed and operated by Lempriere. The farm, which went into receivership in 2009 with debts of $300 million, holds around 50 water licences and uses 500,000 megalitres of water a year - more than the capacity of Sydney Harbour.

Bitter cross-border disputes have marked its history, with NSW farmers in the nation's food belt arguing they have been deprived of water because of the failure of Cubbie and the Queensland government to release flows from its massive upstream dams.

Heritage listed wetlands in NSW have also suffered from the refusal of Cubbie to release environmental flows into the Murray Darling system.

But Mr Swan last night said water management would not be affected by the sale.

The $320 million cotton station has been under administration for three years, with the government unable to find an Australian buyer.

A consortium negotiating the sale will be 80 per cent controlled by Chinese textile company Shandong RuYi.

Cubbie Farm

Australian family-owned wool group Lempriere will hold 20 per cent.

Mr Swan said the approval was only given on the condition that RuYi sell down its stake to 51 per cent within three years.

The government also secured "undertakings" from the consortium to offer jobs to all current employees as well as "arms length" management of cotton sales and water extraction and use, which would continue to be subject to government regulation.

Homestead

http://resources2.news.com.au/images/2012/09/01/1226462/884770-homestead.jpg
Cubbie Station in far southwestern Queensland. The station's airstrip, accommodation and utility facilities. Source: Supplied
"The government welcomes foreign investment in Australia and continues to ensure that investments are consistent with Australia's national interest," Mr Swan said.

Deputy National Party leader Barnaby Joyce demanded Mr Swan reveal the shareholder list of the Chinese company, accusing it of being an arm of the Chinese government: "I absolutely and utterly disagree with this. I've got no problem with the Chinese being clever. I've got an issue with our government being stupid.

"What this says is that the Foreign Investment Review Board is in a mess and is simply not interested in protecting the national interest."

The Dam

http://resources0.news.com.au/images/2012/09/01/1226462/881912-dam.jpg
Some of the huge dams on Cubbie Station, just west of Dirranbandi. Picture: Lyndon Mechielsen Source: News Limited

However Opposition Leader Tony Abbott appeared to back the sale to the Chinese-led consortium.

"I can appreciate a lot of people would be dismayed but look the (FIRB) would have carefully looked at it, they would have looked at what investment the Chinese are bringing in, what improvements the Chinese intend to make - are the Chinese going to be an active contributor to the local economy."

Irrigation

http://resources0.news.com.au/images/2012/09/01/1226462/885684-irrigation.jpg
Cubbie Station in far southwestern Queensland. Irrigation channels in a freshly planted crop. Source: Supplied

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/labor-to-sell-the-farm/story-e6freuy9-1226462753550

PS - I might have a little more to say about this at a later date after 'I Calm Down'..!

Largest water licence goes to Chinese buyer

AUSTRALIA'S largest water farm will today fall into Chinese hands after the government approved its controversial sale late last night.

Queensland's giant Cubbie Station will be sold for marginally less than the mooted $300 million price tag to one of China's leading textile producers, Shandong Ruyi.

The Foreign Investment Review Board is believed to have recommended to the federal government that the sale be allowed, with an announcement due today.

The Cubbie property holds the largest water licence in Australia and has long been the centre of dispute over water rights for NSW farmers along the Murray Darling Basin.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/largest-water-licence-goes-to-chinese-buyer/story-e6freuy9-1226462762563

PSS - You 'Dirty-Rotten' farging 'TRAITOR' Wayne Swan you pathetic 'NWO Globalist CRIMINAL'..!

Anna Bliar had to leave the 'State' after she 'Raped & Pillaged' the Queensland Economy, as for you Wayne Swan you 'Pathetic Little PISSANT' your gonna have to leave the 'Country' after 'Losing' the Federal Election next year..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the 'BIGGEST' Water-Farm in the Country..!

heysoulsister
1st September 2012, 02:16
Control the food = Rule the world.
#1 Reason why farmers a paid "just enough" to keep them going.
Now as a sign of the times, they are just by-passing all the middle men and rule it all yourself (that being if "your self" the one of the PTB)

As a farmer I can honestly say the time will come where I will pull off my boots, take off my hat, put on a ball cap and some sneakers and say "Enough! Do it your b****y self you mongrels"

We are being pushed to the brink by constant rules, rule changes and demands that push us further away from farming and more towards consumerism.
Let alone the insulting fact that they take our product, and then put all kinds of deadly stuff in it to "improve" it.
You buy white water, but when it left here yesterday it was actually in-fact MILK! Amazing...

First the native tribes/peoples, next the salt of the earth; the next closest beings in touch with nature, and responsible for animals, vegetation etc

I would like to see some of those talking suits with mud on their shoes and c**p on their shirt selves working to put an essential necessity on the table, cos if the SHTF there won't be too many that actually know how to. But I'd be happy to watch a few of those PTW try to milk a cow, or pluck a chicken :lol:

Ellisa
1st September 2012, 02:46
It's the way of the world now Jack.

There is a very big controversy at the moment in France as the Chinese have bought one of the main producers of burgundy wine in BURGUNDY!!! Can you imagine the fuss?! The French won't let other wine producers of (for eg) burgundy use the name--- but they'll sell the vineyard!!!

There'll be an offer for Grange soon!

jjjones
1st September 2012, 02:53
jackovesk, my heart aches for this world, in my meditations daily i send my healing, strength and love to all creation. i wish that more people would awaken to what is before their eyes, rather than the t.v. we need to all unite because the time for our freedom is limited with this windfall of negativity spreading its tentacles of destruction. i hope your vote counts in Australia because voting here is just an illusion and the federal government and elite control the world. stay strong my friend and your awareness is a great gift and has helped open many eyes. Thank you and take care. namaste, peace and love universally :)

jackovesk
1st September 2012, 02:54
It's the way of the world now Jack.

There is a very big controversy at the moment in France as the Chinese have bought into one of the main producers of burgundy wine in BURGUNDY!!! Can you imagine the fuss?! The French won't let other wine producers of (for eg) burgundy use the name--- but they'll sell the vineyard!!!

There'll be an offer for Grange soon!

I'm sorry Ellisa,

It's the way of the world now Jack

If you 'Buy-Into' that, you are already 'DEFEATED'..!!! :yes4:

bluestflame
1st September 2012, 04:00
textile company ...hmmmm, wonder how much of the likely produce will be processed locally

Debra
1st September 2012, 05:34
That is freaking scary Jacko. I am wondering now, were the Brisbane/Toowoomba floods partially geo-engineered to set up and help cripple the qld economy, and pave the way for this bailout by a Chinese chapter of the globalists to move in? I have no evidence but the thought just came to me.

witchy1
1st September 2012, 05:50
Its happening in NZ to Jack.

Govt agreed to sell 16 farms (7892 hectares of farmland around the North Island) to Shanghai Pengxin. They had local offers and choose not to accept them. (Sir Michael Fey's group offered $171.5 million, a bid rejected by receivers KordaMentha as too cheap compared to Pengxin's preferred offer of $210) The Gov had no intention of selling it locally http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/farming/6323850/Crafar-farms-sale-to-Chinese-group-approved

Its getting scary out there - seriously

Ellisa
1st September 2012, 06:21
Jack- I am appalled at what is happening all over the world. My state of Victoria used to produce the many diverse crops as well as produce the best sheep for meat and wool, and also was a huge dairy producer. Many of these have closed, with the foreign owners able to import the likes of potatoes and tomatoes more cheaply from elsewhere from farms that they own overseas.

As an example, Warrandyte near Melbourne used to have a flourishing business producing asparagus, fresh and canned, for the whole of Australia. It is now impossible to buy Australian canned asparagus. The tins now come from -and this seems hardly believable-- Peru! Some also comes in jars from China. Seems crazy to me that it is cheaper to import from Peru than from a place less than 100k away!

Cubbie Station was always a problem. With those enormous dams holding enough water to grow cotton they should have returned an amount of that water to the river for the use of the irrigators further downstream, as well as the health of the river. Cotton, and also rice, are not good crops for a country so prone to drought as Australia, and I am sure that you remember the bad feelings that there were in the last drought when Cubbie was hoarding water whist the other farmers watched their stock and crops die of thirst. This still does not excuse the selling off of such a huge part of Queensland to a foreign owner however.

I wonder what China will produce there. I am sure the cotton (if that is what they will use it for) will be exported elsewhere to be processed with no industry or textile jobs created here!

But we really are not alone. Chinese companies own land and farms the whole world over. We are the fools who let them!

Ellisa
1st September 2012, 06:43
jjjones- We have a different system of voting in Australia. Mostly we think it is not badly corrupted.

The election is supervised by the same authority throughout the country. It is compulsory to vote. Everyone over 18 is required to be on the roll, and there are very few exclusions. Voting is by preferential selection for the lower house and proportional representation in the upper house. The party leaders are elected by the reps after the election. The Prime Minister is not Head of State and is not directly elected by the eletcorate. There are limits on the amount of money that can be spent on campaigns.

Sometimes the results are bizarre, and sometimes there are problems, but because of the small numbers (Australia only has 20million people), it is possible to control rorting*, when it happens, more easily I think.

*my spell check doesn't like 'rorting' so maybe it's Australian slang. A 'rort' is in the dictionary as a 'fraud'-- So 'rorting' is 'committing a fraud'.

Arrowwind
1st September 2012, 10:31
I'm sorry Ellisa,

If you 'Buy-Into' that, you are already 'DEFEATED'..!!! :yes4:

The problem is you dont have to buy into it to be defeated. Seems like its a done deal on this water/land issue in Australia. How you gonna change it?
Its a brave new world.

apokalypse
1st September 2012, 11:15
we have to stop the bitching and whinging and it's time to tell the government Get The F Out...we who are awake must wake up the sheep see it for themself.

i can see it already, the sheep going to get rid Labor and bring the Libs. once Libs On Power they bring back Labor...

Leon
1st September 2012, 12:11
most of Australia is foreign owned, mostly by the US.. a slice to Japan. so why not China. Australia would sink if it wasnt for China. most industry had been moved there under Howard...
and Aussies keep saying they live in the best country???
how does that work?
they pay some of the highest taxes
they pay some of the highest food prices
living costs.
road taxes
etc
etc
etc
wake up Australia, before it's too late... which I think it already is...

apokalypse
1st September 2012, 13:01
i still haven't read it and don't know you guys think but from the title this just pop up in my head last 20 mins ago is human just so divided & separation and nothing but live in fear on Serve to Self society instead of Serve to Others.

there's Million of stars and planet to discover and meet our friend from outer space which we call them Aliens but we give our power away and accept to be under control with Religion-ECONOMY(hearing this **** every day and one of my most hated word)-Education-Countries/Nation(separate into groups)-Media and entertainment(movies-Sports) for distraction. people who already awake need to inform others and awake other don't accept their games and bull****.

GCS1103
1st September 2012, 15:29
Jackovesk-

Welcome to the world of the United States. Most of what we sell is made in China, 7 out of 10 GM cars are made in China, oil rights/money to Brazil and China, we are indebted up the wazoo to China, we continue to borrow from China, they own many large companies here and a tremendous amount of land, etc., etc. I, for one, have no idea what can be done to stop this. I'm not sure if we are "defeated", but definitely "resigned" to what is happening. It's a sad world we live in, made more frustrating because those of us here, see and know what is happening. Maybe it's better to be blind to these things- a lot more peaceful anyway. What is that saying...."Ignorance is bliss"?

jackovesk
1st September 2012, 15:34
I'm sorry Ellisa,

If you 'Buy-Into' that, you are already 'DEFEATED'..!!!

The problem is you dont have to buy into it to be defeated. Seems like its a done deal on this water/land issue in Australia. How you gonna change it?
Its a brave new world.

On the Contrary Arrowind, If you are mentally 'Defeated' its 'GameOver' either way...:yes4:

For the 'Record' the 'Truth' always has a funny way of surfacing when you least expect it...:)

Unbeknowns to at least 99.9% of the 'World's Population' we are being forced to 'Open our Universal Minds' in order counteract the 'Globalist CRIMINALS' Agenda...

...and from what I can SEE - FEEL & HEAR we have already 'Defeated' them...:yes4:

The only 'Problem' is that they are still in 'Denial'...

I personally would'nt have thrown as much energy into the 'Battle of Liberty' if I thought for a second we would lose...

Another thing many do not understand is the...

POWER of the written word &/or conscious thought and just (HOW) that 'Manifests itself through Intention' and 'Reverberates around the Universal Consciousness' to ultimately formulate into the 'Mass Consciousness' is the key and something the 'Elite' has 'NO' defence for..! :yes4:

It takes just 1 person to 'Stand-Up' within the Light in order to defeat 'Evil'...:)

PS - NOTHING and I (Do Mean) NOTHING can defeat the 'TRUTH'...:nono:

Just as the 'Light cancels out the Darkness' by a flick of a switch, so too the 'Darkness of the Globalist Cabal' is (Right-Now) being subjected to the 'Light' which ultimately (WILL) cancel out their very existence 'Once and for All'...:yo:

Like I said before, we have already won...:yes4: Only the 'Elite' don't know it yet...:noidea:

jackovesk
1st September 2012, 15:43
Jackovesk-

Welcome to the world of the United States. Most of what we sell is made in China, 7 out of 10 GM cars are made in China, oil rights/money to Brazil and China, we are indebted up the wazoo to China, we continue to borrow from China, they own many large companies here and a tremendous amount of land, etc., etc. I, for one, have no idea what can be done to stop this. I'm not sure if we are "defeated", but definitely "resigned" to what is happening. It's a sad world we live in, made more frustrating because those of us here, see and know what is happening. Maybe it's better to be blind to these things- a lot more peaceful anyway. What is that saying...."Ignorance is bliss"?

G'Day GCS1103...:wave:

Please refer to my post #16 'above'...:)

jjjones
1st September 2012, 18:25
ellisa, thank you so much for your information and teaching me something new. My opinion(ONLY) is that world wide where ever there is a voting system of some sorts that it is an "illusion" because the "top elite" of the pyramid (ie) banksters have infiltrated the majority of countries in the world long ago imposing the fiat/money controlled government system and debt slave system. In truth there is NO MONEY and NO DEBT it is manufactured b.s. created by some greedy mentally messed up individuals. it is a monopoly game for them and their tentacles reach far beyond what we can see. It is a pathetic pathological system of control, manipulation and mind bending. WE the people of the world have been duped! we live in a feudalistic world. These so called "elite" control world-wide all the peoples lives, death, diseases, air, soil, water, food, weather, farms, homes and energy etc. even the chinese have been duped and bitten the poison apple of the "banksters", doesn't matter what they are buying up or in what country, it is obvious who the chinese are in bed with and they are going to learn really fast, their time is numbered. just a note about our history and president woodrow wilson who committed treason and sold the u.s. down the drain. Before he died he said " i am a most unhappy man. i have unwittingly ruined my country. a great industrial nation is "controlled" by its system of credit...we have become one of the worst ruled governments in the civilized world." he was talking about the world banksters and federal reserve banking. here is another quote from a well known "bankster" " give me control of the nations money and i care not who makes its laws". Mayer Amschel Bauer(changed family name to "Rothschilds". i am sure what i believe seems very negative to many people. i don't mean to offend anyone and please accept my apology if i did. this is my feeble opinion that took years and years of study and experiences to put "my version" of this puzzle together. it is very important to remember that one must recognize that you are a slave in order to escape slavery. debt is the slavery of the free. the people who cast the votes decide nothing and the people who "count" the votes decide everything. ellisa, i wish you well and hope i have given you some insight to where i am coming from regarding my opinions. namaste, peace and love universally :)

Mad Hatter
2nd September 2012, 03:54
So for a mere 300 mill the bloody greenies can't rub two neurons together and work out they could have bought the station and sold the water downstream to re coup the money. More proof, as if any is needed, they are watermelons, green on the outside red in the middle!!

Calling Swannee dumb may be accurate put in the dumb and dumber stakes what about the clown(s) who issued the permits for cotton growing in the first place on one of the driest areas on the driest continent. A few snags short on various BBQ's if you ask me.

As for the voting system in Aus IMO it would have to be the most corrupted system on the planet, naturally, since it has to align with the Aus. Inc. constitution. You can have 51% of the primary vote and still loose but the convolution serves to convince those taking a cursory look that this is still fair... still I have to give a hat tip to the cunning behind the design since demockery rulez right...whatever...

TBH I'm really surprised no-one has done a 'gelignite jack' on those dam walls to date but that is probably a reflection of how much of the rebellious Aussie spirit has been ground out of us via the collectivist agenda. Ned Kelly must be spinning in his grave fast enough to power half of Victoria by now...

Still as Jorr was fond of saying...All is well...

bluestflame
2nd September 2012, 04:25
though my money'd be on rice , i mean they have the ideal water monopoly

Arrowwind
2nd September 2012, 15:41
[On the Contrary Arrowind, If you are mentally 'Defeated' its 'GameOver' either way...:yes4:

For the 'Record' the 'Truth' always has a funny way of surfacing when you least expect it...:)

Unbeknowns to at least 99.9% of the 'World's Population' we are being forced to 'Open our Universal Minds' in order counteract the 'Globalist CRIMINALS' Agenda...

...and from what I can SEE - FEEL & HEAR we have already 'Defeated' them...:yes4:

The only 'Problem' is that they are still in 'Denial'...

I personally would'nt have thrown as much energy into the 'Battle of Liberty' if I thought for a second we would lose...

Another thing many do not understand is the...

:

Contrary, a battle has been lost if you did not win. Clearly China won on this one unless you or someone else has an ace up their sleeve to change the game. Im much more of a pragmatist that you I suppose but I do not see that the war between the light and the dark is over yet.

sygh
26th September 2012, 06:30
Water is exactly what China needs. The U.S. sells water to China.