PDA

View Full Version : Baltic Sea UFO/Structure: Update

Skywizard
1st September 2012, 03:00
I was surfing another site and ran across this article and thought I would share it. This discovery has interested me from the very beginning. It seems to me that it shouldnít be any problems for the team to get funds or backing for this project since it could be the find of the century, even if it is only an ancient structure, that still would be a great discovery. My opinion is that I donít think it is a natural phenomenon.

August 23, 2012 - A recent article from Sweden is looking at the divers own description of what they saw on the bottom of the Baltic sea.

Now, is it a large UFO or some natural phenomenon?

I have read before about how the object is giving off electrical interference and disturbing their research gear so I guess thatís why they havenít gotten any real photos or video of it yet.

Divers description of the Artist drawing below:

"The circle is 80 meters deep. The object is circular and has a diameter of 60 meters and it looks like a staircase to the left, based on the divers' description and other observations. Our studies show that the object is separated from the bottom. It is located on a ridge or a hill, with steep slopes on the sides. During the last expedition it was confirmed that there is a wedge formed gap between the upper part (the circle) and the lower part (foundation/pillar). However, if the two parts are completely separated or if the upper part and the lower part are the same object has not yet been clarified."

You can read more about this article at: http://www.disclose.tv

ghostrider
1st September 2012, 10:57
entire cities found under water, the earth was flooded and high technology civilizations experienced an E.L.E. One day in the future they will find California,and part of Oregon under the ocean. History will repeat itself. Earth has had five extinctions , we may have a sixth and then enter into a seventh day of rest lasting 1,000 years. Genesis the seven days of creation 1-5 the earth and animals , 6 the time of man, 7 the day of rest when all is completed. One day with the lord is as a thousand years and one thousand years as one day.

Lightworker87
1st September 2012, 11:35
I first saw the image of this 'baltic sea anomaly' when i was 17.
i remembered the image because when i first saw it, i saw it DID resemble a millenium falcon, from the angle it was viewed.
that was over 8 years ago.

now in 2012 the image pops back up all over the place, but its some sort of UFO? lol.
do the research. look at the evidence.

IT IS NOTHING MORE THAN A BUILDING.

A very old building.

crosby
1st September 2012, 12:07
whether it is a very old building or a ufo or perhaps even an entrance to the center of the earth, it is all very fascinating. discoveries like this are exciting. thanks for the update Skywizard.
warmest regards, corson

gooty64
1st September 2012, 12:16
What is a lightworker?

Lightworker87
1st September 2012, 12:23
google it.
:)