PDA

View Full Version : OPEN Class RM, Matrix - Energy - You - Everything

ljwheat
2nd September 2012, 19:02
Open Class, We are the teacher’s We are the answer.

Based on Two or three video’s to set the stage we will be working with.

The first video will deal with a clip from the matrix when Neo (us) wake up and start seeing things in there proper perspective. ( ENERGY )

Z7oYktf2H78

The second video is Deepak Chopra on science how and what stuff or the universe is made of ENERGY.

ttwVRNlXPoI

Next but not the last in this open class room on learning to see everything as energy like Neo. A video from the halls of Bashar and what the out come of this open class may bring into existence for all who participate.

5lsfnYm3GbE

Since Mr. Smith the agent in the Matrix and the elite of this planet know this as fact and have been raised from birth as the controller’s of the Matrix.

And since many of us are now like Neo in the hall of awakening, seeing for the very first time the energy streaming before our eye’s for the very first time. And since we do not have a Morpheus to teach us as in the movie. This will be O.J.T. (on the job training) or self taught by the best Avalon has to offer --- “US” ----

The only tuition will be to know these three video’s by heart so we can start in the hallway of streaming energy sight.----- All on the same page. ---- Any and all ways of thought on this new never before taught class in what we really are and how we need to start seeing and breaking away from the old.

This class is long over due, and the call for all of us here and now can take place. Lets begin in the hallway with Neo’s opening awareness. And since this is a never before class and knowing ---- lets please stay way from labels and isum’s that will only lead us back into the controllers domain.

When your ready lets enter the Matrix together.

John xoxo

ljwheat
2nd September 2012, 23:33
For me when Neo as he was rising up said “NO” at that moment I felt the invisible me finally say something not in words you could hear, but the power of “no” come out of me as it enveloped me a power I’ve never experienced in my life before. And I don’t think there is a greater power on this planet to compare it with.

Seeing threw Deepak words everything is energy made that moment of “No” really vibrate threw my entire being. Now I want to know this rush in everything I do and project from me.