PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody know anything about RNA drops?

AlternativeInfoJunkie
3rd September 2012, 23:39
I just ordered some because I heard an advertisement on American freedom radio for a free sample. I went to the website and it wasn't free but it was discounted so I decided to try it out. It seems kind of scammy but I really like and trust James Martinez so I said what the heck. I would be very interested in any first hand accounts!

ghostrider
4th September 2012, 00:22
RNA will help with DNA, you will have more energy and not require as much sleep and put on muscle naturally. Thats just the begining, check out imformation farm ION, he knows the nuts and bolts.

MiguelQ
4th September 2012, 01:02
sorry but rna drops of what?? makes no sense to eat rna whatsoever, it will get destroyed on acid

AlternativeInfoJunkie
4th September 2012, 04:33
RNA will help with DNA, you will have more energy and not require as much sleep and put on muscle naturally. Thats just the begining, check out imformation farm ION, he knows the nuts and bolts.

Have you tried them ghostrider?

Mulder
4th September 2012, 06:41
It's a waste of time in my experience. I also tried the "BLUSHIELD" which is also a waste of time.

Erich
4th September 2012, 08:45
I just ordered some because I heard an advertisement on American freedom radio for a free sample. I went to the website and it wasn't free but it was discounted so I decided to try it out. It seems kind of scammy but I really like and trust James Martinez so I said what the heck. I would be very interested in any first hand accounts!

I haven't tried them, but I was tempted as I really enjoyed Ion and their website, Information Farm, for a while...Until I realized who and what they really were all about....I respect their bravery and determination, but the service to self route isn't for me...

Nortreb
4th September 2012, 11:14

Hey dude!
What made you purchase the drops? Perhaps it was your non-physical/spiritual part giving you a slight nudge? Try them out and go to James's Achieve radio site and listen to the archives starting in 2009.
I find the drops to be GREAT to help me tap into my own unique power! I have been experimenting with them since March 2012.

RNA drops contain the iCell which is a newly-created cell that is incubated and harvested using sprouted barley grain (or other gluten grains) along with clover seeds, pepper seeds, alfalfa water, and a live yeast sponge. Check out the patent here: http://www.freepatentsonline.com/y2012/0070898.html

The following was outlined a week ago on James's Pay Day program:

The drops effect the Base metabolic rates in 6 phases:
1. Respiration - (Skin, lungs sinuses, Sweating) – Extremities get softer and tougher
2. Circulation – Blood, Heart, Facial glow,
3. Metabolism – Weight gain or weight loss, Gut - Endocrine System (Pituitary, Thalamus, Hypo Thyroid)
4. Elimination – Improved bladder and bile movement
5. Nervous system – Limbic system (Gut), Basal Ganglia
6. Eyes

Here is a great article from one of the originator's of the drops, Dr. Carolyn Dean: http://www.naturalnews.com/036733_RNA_future_of_medicine_Carolyn_Dean.html

I would highly suggest that you research the drops and see if they work for you.

Have Fun!

AlternativeInfoJunkie
4th September 2012, 11:51

I haven't tried them, but I was tempted as I really enjoyed Ion and their website, Information Farm, for a while...Until I realized who and what they really were all about....I respect their bravery and determination, but the service to self route isn't for me...

Thank you for your response! What does it mean to self route?

Cidersomerset
4th September 2012, 12:19
Thanks Alternateinfojunkie....A very appropriate name for the Ion and RNA drops ..LOL...As you may know I have posted loads of
articles , quotes and info from Bob, James Dr.Carolyn Dean and JW/ION...and they have had a profound effect on my Ascension..LOL

The RNA drops, realine and soon to come shoebread is something that facinates me .....I told Ion last year I am going to ascend without
them via email...His answer was on the lines of 'Best of luck with that' ...LOL..

I have heard hundreds of hours of the shows and it certainly has changed the way I look at reality, but I still can't quite get my head
around we need a product to Ascend...LOL..I am waiting for Ion to return to try and ask 'It' more questions .LOL..

They moved the shows time to overnight in the UK so I have to listen to it via the archives , but the personalities involved are so
knowledgable about all sorts of things that at the very least in is 'great entertainment/educational' show and they are pushing
the boundries of reality imo....Cheers Steve

A couple of links...

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?42030-ION....-Explaining-Ascension...

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?44999-BOB-James-and-Carolyn-explaining-Assencion....144double-helix-s-chromozone-14-RNA

Cidersomerset
4th September 2012, 12:23
Carolyn and Bob were on the Jeff Rence show 27/7/2012....

http://www.fivebodied.com/archives/audio/catalog/CompleteBobTimeline.html

2012 7 27 Maui, HI U.S.A. Radio "The Jeff Rense

This interview is on MP3 and I am going to listen to it now....Its about the drops ...

click on to five bodies link and scroll all the way down to near the bottom.....

I just ordered some because I heard an advertisement on American freedom radio for a free sample

They said something about that on last weeks show .....I am tempted to look into it .!!

About 10 mins in Bob explain what the ION phennomenon is to Jef ....and then
Carolyn gives her view on JW/Ion its facinating stuff....

Cidersomerset
4th September 2012, 13:06
Carolyn gives link in Jef Rence interview....

KgLztACv7wo

http://ezdemo.ezleadcapture.com/viewLeadPage?lpId=421&userid=200

delfine
4th September 2012, 13:53
Sounds interesting. Please keep us updated about if they worked or not

Erich
7th September 2012, 00:52
Service to self is a phrase that comes from the Law of One. It basically claims people on this planet are here to choose between a service to others or a service to self philosophy or pattern of behavior. One is not better than the other, but they are different. Perhaps someone here can give you a better description of what the ideas mean. And of course you can read the Law of One for yourself...

I spent a few months reading and listening to all of the work published at Information Farm and I believe they are, as they say, creating a civilization (or something like that), but in my opinion based on service to self ideas. Granted, a vast improvement over what we have now, but still not quite right for me. I love Nicki Minaj, great art and all they offer at Information Farm, but I don't enjoy the ranking and competition, money, and process. In fact, my experience with them helped me see the service to self route in a new way. I think I understand what makes sts fascinating and vibrant.

It might be that sto loses some elements of creativity and a desire to make art (I am a novelist so I can relate). My father is a painter. My brother is a musician. So, I've been given a lot of details and experience about this lifestyle to think about, consider, etc...

AlternativeInfoJunkie
7th September 2012, 20:11
Service to self is a phrase that comes from the Law of One. It basically claims people on this planet are here to choose between a service to others or a service to self philosophy or pattern of behavior. One is not better than the other, but they are different. Perhaps someone here can give you a better description of what the ideas mean. And of course you can read the Law of One for yourself...

I spent a few months reading and listening to all of the work published at Information Farm and I believe they are, as they say, creating a civilization (or something like that), but in my opinion based on service to self ideas. Granted, a vast improvement over what we have now, but still not quite right for me. I love Nicki Minaj, great art and all they offer at Information Farm, but I don't enjoy the ranking and competition, money, and process. In fact, my experience with them helped me see the service to self route in a new way. I think I understand what makes sts fascinating and vibrant.

It might be that sto loses some elements of creativity and a desire to make art (I am a novelist so I can relate). My father is a painter. My brother is a musician. So, I've been given a lot of details and experience about this lifestyle to think about, consider, etc...

Oh the "service to self" route! I misunderstood you. I thought you meant you were not interested in the service to self route. service to self as opposed to service to others. gotcha.

Nickolai
7th September 2012, 21:47
[QUOTE=Cidersomerset;548690]Carolyn gives link in Jef Rence interview....

KgLztACv7wo

Wholly sh*t!

This guy has a castle? Poor castle...)) Gosh! What a bully!
So what it was all about a castle, an increase in income?

The guy is a anything but a sale guy. Disguster!

Once again, any benifits than castles?

warmly,

Nickolai

Nickolai
7th September 2012, 21:50
Ok,

What I meant was live testimonials!
Anything from the members?
I do not know guys buy if this person meant to be an advertiser then I am out of this.

MiguelQ
11th September 2012, 00:45
im willing to test this things. Tell he boys to send a FREE one to my house, and i will try, and tell ..then.

skyflower
11th September 2012, 03:03
Just got the trial size. Tastes like peanuts. ;)

Nickolai
17th September 2012, 16:55
Hi Skyflower,

I have ordered the trial bottles as well.
Besides the taste can you come with some other effects? Something specific?
I actually started to wonder why do not they have a kind of book on the action and possible effects.
Everything is in the radioshows but they are in english and for the non english speaker it's quite difficult to sort out the info.

Your input would be highly appreciated.

Warmly,

Nickolai

Cidersomerset
17th September 2012, 18:28
Hi Nickolai & Skyflower look at this thread post two I've put a lot of RNA info...

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?49877-78-Yr-Old-Brit-Beat-Incurable-Cancer-By-Changing-Diet

Wholly sh*t!

This guy has a castle? Poor castle...)) Gosh! What a bully!
So what it was all about a castle, an increase in income?

Its the language barrier Nickolai , its a metaphor hes using about a castle.
What he is saying is that he turned his life & buissness around from being
broke and almost going bankrupt in his health company to becoming a
RNA drops distributor and making a lot of money !!
" Its the American dream to go from rags to riches" so to speak.
So Matthew is expressing his views as he knows best.

Some may find it vulger ,but thats how he sees it. The link above
has testamonials on the other thread !! Steve

actually heres some on here...
http://www.rnadrops.info/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=45&Itemid=100

Nickolai
17th September 2012, 21:58
Steve, thank you!

Actually that was a wrong pint about the castle. I just do not like the guy, that's it (bad vibes for me).
But I care not. I care for you who cares for me to know about the good stuff in life.
I wll let you know as soon as I get the drops and try them.
I just am pessimistic about the Russian post that will deliver the stuff here (I suppose). It can take months....LOL

Be good,

Nickolai

skyflower
19th September 2012, 04:50
Hi Skyflower,

I have ordered the trial bottles as well.
Besides the taste can you come with some other effects? Something specific?
I actually started to wonder why do not they have a kind of book on the action and possible effects.
Everything is in the radioshows but they are in english and for the non english speaker it's quite difficult to sort out the info.

Your input would be highly appreciated.

Warmly,

Nickolai

Hi Nickolai,
I have taken the drops for about ten days, but I have decided to stop taking them.
Iam not sure if they indeed did anything to me, but timing wise, I got really tired while taking them. Another thing is, I noticed being "out of it" while driving (something I rarely do), and have been feeling foggy, lacking that extra zest in my day to day.
I ordered it to try it out so I could offer it to a friend who has type 2 diabetes, but I am not sold.
To summarize, I FEEL that this product along with the many hours of listening to the radio show, has actually brought me back a couple of notches in my frequency ladder.

I have some recovery work to do now. :)

I hope this helps.

Sky flower

Nickolai
19th September 2012, 12:43
hello, Sky Flower..))

I have heard on the radioshow about this kind of reaction and as far as I could understand the iON response was that the reaction was due to restructuring of the cells.
And that's again just proves that the guys had to make some files concerning the drops for people to know.
Not everyone can listen to all those shows to get what they need.

Sad!

skyflower
20th September 2012, 03:56
hello, Sky Flower..))

I have heard on the radioshow about this kind of reaction and as far as I could understand the iON response was that the reaction was due to restructuring of the cells.
And that's again just proves that the guys had to make some files concerning the drops for people to know.
Not everyone can listen to all those shows to get what they need.

Sad!

Hello Nickolai,

Ion also said that all you need is one drop to get the cells restructured, but at the same time they encourage you to continue taking it.
You will get to decide for yourself once you try the drops. Personally I find them incompatible with me. :)

Nickolai
13th October 2012, 22:56
Hi there to all who are still looking for real life experiences with the drops.

Well, got mine. Started right away when I picked them up at the post office.
Imeediately after taking the three drops I felt that something's changed. I find it hard to explain exactly but I liked the feeling.
Now after taking the drops for 10 days I can say that they do work for me. Though I have certain health issues I would not say that the drops affected them but:
1. I find that they do indeed calm me down, while still give me power to accomplish things even those that I managed to put off for quite awhile.
2. My skin feels way bettter and smoother.I even like to touch and feel my face from time to time. It just feels so good....LOL
3. I was surprised to find the skin on my knees feels smoother too.
4. I also noticed that the situations that used to get me out of balance now do not thrilll me that much.
5. And the eyes.... Look nice and so alive, not that they looked dead before (lol) but still.

But what really thrills me it's my mom.
1. No noice is her ears
2. There was poor vision in one of her eyes (she is 79) but now she claims that it's gone
She always joked that my eagerness to try new stuff and when Itold her that I ordered some new 'miracle' from the States she laughed at me. Now, imagine, she wakes me up in the morning to ask for help with her drops and since they were just free sample little bottles she is looking forward to the new normal sized bottles even more than me. That's fun!
I also noticed that there is something cute in her eyes too. They look different!

So, that is my report...
I like them, I really do!

Warmest,

Nickolai

Nickolai
26th October 2012, 21:41
Dear skyflower,

I understand that sometimes the feeling might get weird and besides everyone is different.
But I can assume that one can vary the dosage. Start slowly!
I once took the intermediate dosage 4 dros (additional) in the middle of the day and I felt no good. Too much.
But now I am taking the drops almost for a month. My body asks for it, really. I have started to become more aware about the food my body does not like.
And it is more body-response than the head response. Makes sense?

I have presented a mini-bottle to one of my friends and she reports feeling good and very light.
Indeed there is something that I damn still can not put my finger on...))
We will see!

Nickolai

nizkri
10th December 2012, 23:07
Hey everybody , anyone else had any experience with the product??
and how do you feel now Nickolai?

i have read alot about it ,, but something tells me its bs, how can you take 130$ to help people , it smells like scam to me ,, but i really like the idea

read this article http://photoninthedarkness.com/?p=135 very interesting , the guy also tells that there is no way the body can absorb the rna , cause the enzymes in the body will break it down immeditly

Im split in my decission , i think i will listen to my intuition , and not buy , unless somebody could convince me im totally wrong

Nickolai
11th December 2012, 20:23
Hi, Nizkri...)))

Thank you for asking....LOL
Actually I thought that I would drop a few lines here since I have some news.
Actually, I feel great. I have no idea about my changing of DNA or RNA. You know, I do not care really.
As I said before my overall feeling is good, my skin radiates health, there is more feeling of connection to the source (that's how I would describe it). My muscle tone is great (please keep in mind that I do not do any sport...))) I was so much enthusiastic that I presented their minibottles to some friends and they feel the changes and are going to buy the product on their own.
My mom is a different story. She needs no reminder to take the drops and the first scream in the morning is: "Hey, there! Somebody help me with the drops"(She is 78 this year).
The friend of mine though admitted that she liked the feeling on the drops yet found it difficult to describe what exactly did she liked. Still she said that it is not the feeling of the bliss they talk a lot on the site but more it's the feeling of connection with her real self.
Funny, I found myself often in the situations when I felt ammused with the way I talk or behave (even in the difficult situations and the result was always positive).

Yet!!!
WhatI would share is this.
Recently I was listening to the interview of one of the many fans of the drops and she advised to try some residue of the stuff on the plants and garden. Since it is the middle of winter in Russia and I have just some flowers on my window-sill I put some mix (drops and the water, tap-water) on the aloe flowers. There was some mix left and I pured it out on the dead pepper plant (one year living. I mean it fruits just one year and then it gives no fruit.). It was totally dead and I have no idea why I didn't throw it away (since it was dead).
Trust me or not, next day, to our amusement. the trunk of the tine pepper was covered with green skin. Now we have some leaves...
I am astonished.
That got me thinking. The little one (the plant) has no way of knowing the duality: life and death, flouridated water or not, one year plant or just a plant. It just grows new leaves even when the all trees in the area have no leaves and covered with snow. It cares not. Rejuvinates and that's it! LOL

With people we have problems. See, no matter what my mother finds as change still she sees no skin change (it can not be), she has no power to do things (still she gets on my nerves with the constant vacuum cleaning, all day long activities, carramba!)Her head doesn't let her accept change for she wholeheartedly believes in her 80 yo age).

And, Nizkri, you know, I am going to pay the 130$ for the way I feel and the changes I admit. It's so much fun. Actually I pay more since I have to buy those drops, I also buy their magnesium and the ReAlign for me and mom....))

PS Sure, there were some bad moments, weeks. I felt very irritated, but that has passed. And that is natural, afterwards, isn't it?

Soul Safari
11th December 2012, 21:24
Been taking them 6 months now.

Nothing but positive results in my eyes. Each month i notice more changes. The main one is ENERGY levels. I can swim without getting out of breath. If only I had this when I was Boxing!. Feels like my lung capacity has doubled. Usually after any gym or swim I could catch a cat-nap.. Not any more! I havn't pulled or strained any muscle since taking these drops and then the next day I wake like i've not even been working out. For anybody that enjoys sports of any kind. YOU NEED THIS!

Also enamel has grown back on an exposed tooth and (according to my friends) my teeth are getting whiter.. My friends keep asking me how I manage to stay looking young? OK, im only 35 but a lot of my friends are at the age where they are noticing grey hair and wrinkly eyes. Yet i have none of this. I must of had 10 comments in the last 2 months complimenting me. Im grateful! I only bought the drops because I have no cartilage in my lower back. I was hoping it would help it grow back and I heard it was better than stem cell replacement. Now im getting the added bonus of looking younger :cool:

Anyway, there is more to this. It changes every month as to what you notice. But i feel ALIVE!

Try it, you never know.. Might be exactly what your looking for

Soul Safari
11th December 2012, 22:09
Also this week i had a gum infection. My gums had started to swell up and you could feel they were getting extremely infected. A couple of drops on the infected area over two days..

Woke up today: TOTALLY HEALED!

nizkri
12th December 2012, 03:05
Ok thanks guys , and i know you in here dont lie , so i think im gonna try it, you just never know with internet reviews , thats why i needed to hear it from you ,, i think the only problem is u cant get the sample any more you have to buy the bottle , and 130 $ is alot for escpecially in this month ,, but if it is such a miracle cure , i should buy it no mather the cost of it , right

Heather2017
12th December 2012, 03:23
Hi Nizkri. I was also skeptical but got a strong internal yes about whether to try them.

I've been taking them for about a month now and plan on continuing. They seem to help my mood, energy level and overall sense of well being.

Love,
Heather

Soul Safari
12th December 2012, 15:18
All i can say is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgzRgLRuKt0

nizkri
14th December 2012, 01:57
Thanks !! i have orderd the trial bottle , i update you when i get them :)

Operator
10th February 2013, 22:34
My body asks for it, really.

So, is this stuff addictive ?

Nickolai
11th February 2013, 12:04
No, it is not.
It happened to me that two of my orders got lost in time. So I was without the drops for nearly a month.
It felt like something is missing but nothing in comparison to ciggarrets. If I have no of those I get my butt up and go to get some, no matter how far or how late it is.
The latter is addiction...)))

Warmest,

Nickolai

Operator
11th February 2013, 12:15
Thanks for your answer. I am currently doing away with everything which will make me dependent and can
get me in trouble if it won't be available anymore. E.g. I stopped with drinking coffee. You can live without
it of course but it will give you a hell of a time for days (for weeks maybe). And you don't want that when
you need to be sharp, especially at a moment of high transition flux.

witchy1
11th February 2013, 12:52
I tried the trial and then brought a bottle. Ended up chucking it out. I think it went off!!!

It do do some good things but anything it fixed became unfixed. Like a wart reduction - but came back.

Not for me.

Cidersomerset
11th February 2013, 14:00
I ordered a trial bottle in the end and have been taking them acouple months only
few drops at a time. I cannot claim a great difference, mainly because I feel 'awake
& aware ' anyway..LOL..I've almost finished the first mini bottle.

I'l carry on for now as it certainly does me no harm and i quite like the earthy taste
under the tongue where it reaches the lipids quicker,from where it creates brand
new perfect cells with 144 double helix's which effects the RNA that changes DNA.
That gives me a little buzz. LOL !!

I will keep you informed of any developments..Steve..

samvado
5th March 2013, 12:21
I finished my trial bottle today.
I dont feel the sightest effect from them. I used to take 10 drops before my 90 minutes morning mediation. NOTHING.
I have a few issues with my body that could have improved, none did.
Also no enhanced mental sharpness or anything. Plain Zero.

also: telling people its a free sample and then asking 28 bucks for POSTAGE is a bit of a bummer in my book.
I kow there is a video out there explaining why - I have watched it - it does NOT explain how they get to this amount of money for a free product.

For me its a scam. That judgement is supported by the way the stuff is multi-level marketed and the rediculous PRICE.

-sam

Cidersomerset
5th March 2013, 17:47
Thanks Sam for your answer, I'm still on my first mini bottle and i am having a few more positive
effects. My teeth are whiter and skin seems more shinier and several aches in my legs & back
have cleared up.This could be the placebo effect which has been discussed on the show many
times.The good thing Ion said very early on you only need one drop to start the chemical proccess
effecting you.So in theory you are on the way .LOL...

I don't know if i'l get another bottle when my mini bottle runs out ? its not cheap but if you
are buying other supplements already,then it worth comparing these against them.

uOzkSEBasNk

Cidersomerset
5th March 2013, 17:58
This is from a private working session between
Dr.Carolyn Dean and Ion ........

L5Qx1bVzagg

Published on 15 Nov 2012
Part 2 of 6 Part Series. A working session with iON and
Dr. Carolyn Dean as she delves into the dynamics of
the RnA Drops formulary and its implications

Soul Safari
5th March 2013, 18:15
One thing i ve noticed recently is the creativity.. I sit up at night with my head going a million miles an hour with ideas about absolutely everything. One night I had a sudden burst of energy out of nowhere. If fact I didn't even know what i was initially writing. Anyway, this is what i wrote.. Maybe it was the drops i don't know. But i was writing like a man possessed..

HAVE A READ-
http://www.thesoulsafari.com/real-life/e16-the-lidbury-family

Cidersomerset
5th March 2013, 18:39
This is a recent interview, Dr Carolyn Dean is one of the main
reasons I tried them.From the beginnig she has questioned
Ion and having listened to her, she adds a lot of credibility
to the project imo......

Q1EjaNlW0Lo

Published on 24 Feb 2013

Dr. Carolyn Dean discusses dharma, medicine and
RnA Drops in this excerpt from an interview with
Alan Steinfeld from New Realities Radio

Cidersomerset
5th March 2013, 18:45
One thing i ve noticed recently is the creativity.. I sit up at night with my head going a million miles an hour with ideas about absolutely everything. One night I had a sudden burst of energy out of nowhere. If fact I didn't even know what i was initially writing. Anyway, this is what i wrote.. Maybe it was the drops i don't know. But i was writing like a man possessed..

I have always dream't regularly, but they seem very vivid now. I emailed Bob
about that in a show last Tues and he said its to do with parrallel worlding.After
listening to lot of testomonies it effects people in many different ways.

HAVE A READ-
http://www.thesoulsafari.com/real-li...lidbury-family

i know what you mean i'm feeling a bit more creative ..LOL..

The story of your Grandad is interresting and sums up that era of
work hard play hard, in a different sence than we say to day.
My Mother was from a family of 11 surviving children and several
not surviving infancy in the 1920's/30's it was a similar enviroment
to your grandads circumstances, and times were muchharder.But as my
mother used to say they never noticed they went without as they
were in the same boat as most of their piers.Wealthy families
never mixed with the working class then.

conk
6th March 2013, 19:19
Dr. Dean was the reason (along with testimonials here) I bought my trial sample. I'm now on my first large bottle. No real, discernable difference, but did feel complelled to buy more. As stated in some of the interviews it takes a little while, so I'll be patient and intend for it to be of great benefit. I was able to sit and seriously contemplate for nearly 5 hours the other day, something unheard of for me. I really stayed in the zone for 3 hours, then listened to guided lecture/meditations for 2 hours longer.

samvado
9th March 2013, 12:15
Dr. Dean was the reason (along with testimonials here) I bought my trial sample. I'm now on my first large bottle. No real, discernable difference, but did feel complelled to buy more. As stated in some of the interviews it takes a little while, so I'll be patient and intend for it to be of great benefit. I was able to sit and seriously contemplate for nearly 5 hours the other day, something unheard of for me. I really stayed in the zone for 3 hours, then listened to guided lecture/meditations for 2 hours longer.

A good marketing scheme works every time.....

you dont feel any discernable difference, yet you pay for a LARGE bottle.
why buy a trial bottle if the results, though negative, dont lead to the obvious conclusion, not to buy more?

have you pondered programing plain pure water (with your mind, I do it all the time and it WORKS) and then INTEND THAT to be of great benefit? It probably will - at no cost to you at all :-)

One of the reasons I stopped posting on this board long ago (except for the occasional bit like this one) is the quite obvious gullibility of many here.

Soul Safari
10th March 2013, 00:06
For any non believers out there..

News just in from my mum.

My cousin is obese. She has been all her life. She also has a gastric band and has never lost substantial weight in her life! She also has constipation for up to a week at a time along with a terrible menstrual cycle which gives her a lot of pain. To top things off she has just had cancerous tissue removed from her knee and is unable to walk for any period of time. She has lost all confidence and it has effected her all her life.

Just 4 days ago she received her first bottle of RNA. She knows nothing about what really goes on in the world, waking up or anything of big pharma.She just took my advice. In those 4 days she has lost 5 pounds, managed to visit the bathroom on a daily basis and her menstrual cycle is now painless (so im told lol) She has also managed to regain her strength and carry on with daily chores around the house and is absolutely amazed at how happy she is. And this is from somebody who 4 days ago couldn't do a stroke! She has followed the doctors advice her whole LIFE!!!

You tell me it's just a coincidence?

Back in 2/3 weeks with a progress report.

Im so happy for her, she deserves it.

conk
10th March 2013, 13:37

A good marketing scheme works every time.....

you dont feel any discernable difference, yet you pay for a LARGE bottle.
why buy a trial bottle if the results, though negative, dont lead to the obvious conclusion, not to buy more?

have you pondered programing plain pure water (with your mind, I do it all the time and it WORKS) and then INTEND THAT to be of great benefit? It probably will - at no cost to you at all :-)

One of the reasons I stopped posting on this board long ago (except for the occasional bit like this one) is the quite obvious gullibility of many here.I wish you had continued to refrain from posting. I've nothing of value from you over the years. Harsh, skeptical, judgmental, condescending, just a ball of negativity. "the quite obvious gullibility of many here" Sorry, we're all so stupid in your magnificent presence. Please don't ever quote me again.

samvado
11th March 2013, 21:51
I've nothing of value from you over the years. Harsh, skeptical, judgmental, condescending, just a ball of negativity. "the quite obvious gullibility of many here" Sorry, we're all so stupid in your magnificent presence. Please don't ever quote me again.

well, that may speak more towards your abilities than mine. And by no means are "all" involved, although sheep like to include the entire perceived flock into their world-views. just feels a lot saver that way. But does it help to grow up?

but hey, keep your belief system, by all means.
I am not here to enlighten you, just to share my experience, which IS that many here are extremely gullible.

If you had responded in an intelligent way, e.g. asking for PROOF, I would have been happy to provide it.

If you had been even MORE intelligent you might have asked for details re: water programing. (As some here did, showing not ALL are gullible, albeit by means of PM).

Soul Safari
17th May 2013, 00:49
UPDATE

Ive had hayfever since I was 13 years old and I know can proudly boast that im totally free of it. Im usually the first to get all the symptoms and today I even went for a walk through a nature reserve and had absolutely no signs of it whatsoever. Not even a sneeze! Our town is totally surrounded by rapeseed fields so we get a high pollen count.

Ive spoken to about 3 people and they are suffering. Thanks to RNA Ive shaken this after 23 years of misery.

Eram
11th September 2013, 08:41
Thanks Alternateinfojunkie....A very appropriate name for the Ion and RNA drops ..LOL...As you may know I have posted loads of
articles , quotes and info from Bob, James Dr.Carolyn Dean and JW/ION...and they have had a profound effect on my Ascension..LOL

The RNA drops, realine and soon to come shoebread is something that facinates me .....I told Ion last year I am going to ascend without
them via email...His answer was on the lines of 'Best of luck with that' ...LOL..

I have heard hundreds of hours of the shows and it certainly has changed the way I look at reality, but I still can't quite get my head
around we need a product to Ascend...LOL..I am waiting for Ion to return to try and ask 'It' more questions .LOL..

They moved the shows time to overnight in the UK so I have to listen to it via the archives , but the personalities involved are so
knowledgable about all sorts of things that at the very least in is 'great entertainment/educational' show and they are pushing
the boundries of reality imo....Cheers Steve

A couple of links...

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?42030-ION....-Explaining-Ascension...

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?44999-BOB-James-and-Carolyn-explaining-Assencion....144double-helix-s-chromozone-14-RNA

Hi all,

I got interested in D-cell water by listening to an interview with Bob Dobbs that cidersommerset posted some time ago (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?62976-The-history-of-the-Illuminati-explained).
In that interview Bob tells about his age (77) and why he doesn't look a day older then 57.
This interview was in 1994.
He explains that he has been taking D-cell water for 30 years and this is the reason that his body hardly ages.

I searched for this D-cell water in the net and it doesn't show up too much, certainly no place that sells it.
Googling for D-cell water often gives RnA drops as a result though,so I think this must be the newer version of it?

Thing is:
The D-cell water was/is something that you can reproduce yourself without any costs and this RnA drops cost a fortune per bottle.
Is this the commercialized patented version of it?

What would happen if you do a few drops in a glass of water and let it stay for some time.
Would the content od RnA in it double, just like with D-cell water?

I would like to try it out, but I'm not looking forward to start on something that will cost so much money on the long run and I would like to know how to make it myself.

Any thoughts?

Swan
11th September 2013, 09:15
Hi Eram,

Yes, RNA drops is a newer version of the D-cell water. If I remember correctly...the person who produced the D-cell water died. Bob Neveritt, and his wife Dr Carolyn Dean, couldnīt figure out how to make it, so they asked ION ( a channelled "energy"). ION gave them an improved version, which resulted in the RNA drops. The exact recipe is a secret...so I doubt itīs possible to reproduce it.

I have been taking the RNA drops off and on for while. I canīt say which effects they have had, since I have made alot of other changes during the same time period. But it feels right.

Eram
11th September 2013, 09:36
Hi Eram,

Yes, RNA drops is a newer version of the D-cell water. If I remember correctly...the person who produced the D-cell water died. Bob Neveritt, and his wife Dr Carolyn Dean, couldnīt figure out how to make it, so they asked ION ( a channelled "energy"). ION gave them an improved version, which resulted in the RNA drops. The exact recipe is a secret...so I doubt itīs possible to reproduce it.

I have been taking the RNA drops off and on for while. I canīt say which effects they have had, since I have made alot of other changes during the same time period. But it feels right.

How sad that everything is commercialised at some point so we all get to be happy costumer, working our butts of to earn wages to pay for the stuff we want.

A suspicious mind would come to think that Bob and Carolyn know how to make D-cell water and added something to it, so it doesn't multiply in a jar of water any more, so we can't reproduce it ourselves, while they get to drive a ferrari and live in a castle. :whistle:

I am eager to learn if it is any good though, so I might go to get me some "free" sample ............. for only 30 dollars shipping costs.

Is Bob Dobbs still alive? Maybe I'll e-mail him if he knows more about it, since he planned to get this water out to the public in the mid nineties.
Maybe he can send me some of his water in a bottle. lol

Swan
11th September 2013, 09:51
Is Bob Dobbs still alive? Maybe I'll e-mail him if he knows more about it, since he planned to get this water out to the public in the mid nineties.
Maybe he can send me some of his water in a bottle. lol

After a quick google...It seems Bob Neveritt and Bob Dobbs, are the same person....

Ikarusion
13th November 2013, 09:33
hey all

im very happy to hear of all the positive changes the drops have brought to the lives of some avalonians.
i do also feel that the way the drops are being marketed as seems dubious, but couldn't resist to order a trial bottle.
i will definitely share my experience with them in the coming months.

also thanks to eram for the d-cell water input. did you learn anything new from your research?
anyone else like to give updates on their experience or current use of the drops? it'll be appreciated. :)

Soul Safari
3rd February 2014, 15:22
RNA update..

My dad has Prostate Cancer and had a minor stroke Boxing day 2013. While we were at casualty waiting for him to see a specialist I decided to give some distilled water with RNA drops and magnesium. I didn't tell him, the doctor or even my family what I had gave him - for fear of their disprovable! Anyway, he since recovered from his minor stroke but obviously the Cancer remained. His first count was 5.5 and two weeks later it was 7.7. A couple of times a week I dropped round more distilled water with RNA drops. To his knowledge the most he knew was that I had put some extra minerals in the water. And today We've just had a reading of 6.4! So within a month from a rapid incline you can see that the growth has dropped off considerably!!!

Im so happy for him and I can't wait for the next results which will be in a few more weeks time. Im not saying RNA is curing this but im sure as hell think its helping. Time will tell XXX

Ikarusion
20th February 2014, 14:13
heres my update.

for the first week i started with around 3 drops a day and slowly increased the dose, as suggested.
however, i am considerably young and healthy, therefore i did not feel the need for normal doses and started consuming the drops in growing intervals.
currently, i have almost finished the drops. the last time i took some is about 2 weeks ago.

for these facts it is hard for me to determine their true value.

thinking back, the first time i took it, i was kinda sickish. had a slight cold or so.
after taking the drops i felt somewhat.. clearer. yes thinking back i sometimes did feel a little bit sharper after consumption.

thats about all i can attribute to the drops.

i dont see any real need for me to keep using them for now, but i could see myself get a bit again though in some years time.

i would however encourage people with serious health conditions to try them with a "it cant hurt" kinda approach and see if they get any good reactions out of it.

regards all,
ika

evilbaga
16th February 2015, 06:42
Hi guys.
I got my first bottle of (Dr Carolyn Dean's) RNA Drops a few weeks ago.

No real effect that I can perceive - But 1 thing I would like to discuss.

If you see any of the videos of "Gaston Naessens" and his "Somatids", including videos on youtube - it is very similar to the "D-Cell" explanations available on fivebodied.com

Here is a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttl5NBo3_Z4