PDA

View Full Version : Video:presented to the un........ But never to the general public

Eric J (Viking)
4th September 2012, 19:54
Deleted as its an obvious rubbish...thnks for your awareness guys...

RMN hey !! all at it !

~~~~~~~~

viking

Carmody
4th September 2012, 21:36
warning, it's not just a film, it's an advertisement for a financial company. for example, if you try and leave their page, they ask you if you are sure, at the same time they put a full page advert in your face.

They made an error in sentence structure in the first two sentences uttered, which was my first clue and the way their literature is written, it is clear that they may have emailed a few videos about...... but there is no chance that these countries actually sat down and requested a look see at this video.

It's all in the wording, which is a typical slimy marketing tactic.

Flash
4th September 2012, 22:03
Agree, listened a bit to it while doing other things, there is absolutely nothing new to it.

It is sooooo basic in fact that PTB families would just had get up and left the room without finishing to listen, there is so little to it.

I would title it: Video presented to the general public, and the bottom staff of the UN. How to make money out of those who have no more.

Ernie Nemeth
5th September 2012, 01:29
Hey Viking, like Carmody says. This is Advertising, and nothing more. It cannot be taken seriously.
It is a con. Even if what they say is somewhat true, it is a lie devised to get something from you.
It was obvious the moment the vid started - so I shut it down.