PDA

View Full Version : 500.000.000 people to survive devastating world catastrophe...?

Tony
5th September 2012, 14:38
500.000.000 special people to survive some devastating catastrophe.

Who are they?
Do they know who they are?
How do they communicate?
Is it just the survival of the selfish?

Or is it a hoax?

bluestflame
5th September 2012, 14:40
would almost have to be somehow related to the georgia guidestones "suggestion"

Vitalux
5th September 2012, 14:42
Or is it a hoax?

naw.....it is just an illusion ;)

Bill Ryan
5th September 2012, 14:45

... or a planned eugenics program over a period of time, using (e.g.) engineered famine and war to cull the population 'naturally'.

778 neighbour of some guy
5th September 2012, 14:50
The Anglo Saxon Mission in English has been removed from Youtube when accessed through Camelot.

Tried it through Bills Thread too, no acces for my country, maybe it works for you guys?

gooty64
5th September 2012, 14:51
my answer is...
D.

SilentFeathers
5th September 2012, 14:52

... or a planned eugenics program over a period of time, using (e.g.) engineered famine and war to cull the population 'naturally'.

Here is just one way they are doing it, I started this thread this morning......

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?49456-Bio-Engineered-Mosquitoes

Infect the mosquito's and then spray poison all over us to combat the "infected" mosquito's.....and poison water, the crops etc etc etc.

There is definately a war going on against humanity on many levels....

bluestflame
5th September 2012, 14:53
never really believed they'd scrap a plan like the anglo saxon mission so many years in the making ...so much is coming to a head now

Tony
5th September 2012, 14:55
It's good to focus of what 'is' going on here and now, on earth.
The governments and corporations are creating more suffering for people.

I just wondered how on earth they are chosen and communicate.

5th September 2012, 14:57
My best guess would be smoke signals, they have been blowing it up our arses for at least decades now.

EsmaEverheart
5th September 2012, 15:57
We are having a huge West Nile outbreak here in Oklahoma. But they aren't spraying for them at all. They are doing other things like putting poison pellets in places with standing water. Not sure what that will do to the Eco-System. My husband likes to sit out after dark and look through his telescope. He has been using Deep Woods Off. I have just started avoiding going out dark. I don't know what the solution to this outbreak is. And I am not sure that Repellents are really the answer either. My parents used to spray tons of Repellant on me when I was a child. I always felt that I needed a shower when I came inside after.

4evrneo
5th September 2012, 16:05
I remember as a kid growing up in Minnesota being attacked by mosquitos all the time, strange thing is in Arizona we are getting lots of mosquitos now. Its not common to see this many here.

Rocky_Shorz
5th September 2012, 16:10
as bad as it may sound, it is better than 144,000... ;)

5th September 2012, 16:35

Who are they?
How do they communicate?

Or is it a hoax?

Who are they?

1 in 14 ( appr) will survive, i dont know how many people live on high ground and away from fault lines, but 500.000.000 will for sure not fit unless stacked horizontally to the ceiling in underground bases, so my best anwser would be those who live on land away from disaster areas with fertile ground to grow their crops on and are reasonably selfsufficient without high tech ( allready).

Perhaps some high ups have their "tickets" but that cant be 500.000.000 tickets ( a few million of those folks would have spilled the beans by now), as for the rest of them i think only a few know in the western world that is.
A greater part of the world allready has to take care of itsself nobody ever saved them before so they know how to handle themselves in a tight spot, i would not be least surprised when desert, nomadic, tribes would survive or the extremely poor, they are used to live on nothing, nothing will change for them anyway, just fewer people to deal with so more is left for them.

How do they communicate?

;)By cell phone or they dont know yet there is something they should be communicating about, they will find out, i am sure they will think of something, good thing sattelites will not be downed by earthquakes and floods, maybe signals would be blocked out by extreme ashfall from eruptions or something like that.

When push comes to shove a little selfishness my just save our respective butts, being selfish as a group is completely possible, they have done it for years so why cant we be more selfish and share as much of it as possible.

Or is it a hoax?

?

Tony
5th September 2012, 17:15
The is body and yours is going to die any way.
By the time someone has decided how 'they' are going to kill it....I might be dead(ish)!

Davidallany
5th September 2012, 17:50
Is it just the survival of the selfish?If selfishness is required for survival, then I submit to you that all Humans and animals are very good candidates. Who is not selfish¿

Tony
5th September 2012, 18:02
Is it just the survival of the selfish?If selfishness is required for survival, then I submit to you that all Humans and animals are very good candidates. Who is not selfish¿

Well, let's say, "Some are more selfish then other.";)

truth4me
5th September 2012, 18:28

Here is just one way they are doing it, I started this thread this morning......

Infect the mosquito's and then spray poison all over us to combat the "infected" mosquito's.....and poison water, the crops etc etc etc.

There is definately a war going on against humanity on many levels....West nile virus around here in Arkansas. Mosquito's could do the trick,poison people that is...

Star Tsar
5th September 2012, 19:10
Personally I would'nt want to survive with that knowledge nawing @ my conscience...
But the fact remains that WE ALL WILL BE HELD TO ACCOUNT by our creator on our last day on earth.
So what they gonna say on their judgement day?
I have a joy in my heart because I feel we Avalonians can behold the majesty with our heads held high.

:biggrin:

Nanoo Nanoo
5th September 2012, 19:18
The question is who do you work for and communicate with? :-)

Tony
5th September 2012, 19:24

Well,.....you!

WHOMADEGOD
5th September 2012, 19:39
Who cares?

If you care about death/the illusion of, then you will have a bad time "surviving" after some catastrophic event.

If I am unfortunate enough to survive, I shall have to endure this nonsense for longer with even more hardship....great!

Nanoo Nanoo
5th September 2012, 19:54

Well,.....you!

I dont recall having you as an employee. . .

Strange man

N

Flash
5th September 2012, 19:56

There is definately a war going on against humanity on many levels....

Has already been done with Lyme disease. I went to New England for part of my vacation and on the New Hampshire web site, they warn against Lyme disease saying it is the most prevalent disease right now, unnoticeable almost, uncurable almost, and slow death of millions. The spread was slow enough in time and effect long to discover, so that it could take root and keep growing. Slow and painful death to millions with time (including pets and animals though).

Add to that West Nile and add to that some research which leads to believe that Lyme is transmitted by mosquitoes as well, once they fill with someone already infected. I would like to see more research on this (may be there is unpublished ones).

Tony
5th September 2012, 20:05
Who cares?

If you care about death/the illusion of, then you will have a bad time "surviving" after some catastrophic event.

If I am unfortunate enough to survive, I shall have to endure this nonsense for longer with even more hardship....great!

Ah! There is the problem. We may be clever at dealing with death or surviving, many will not. Even now many people find life tough. For some this life is a boot-camp.

avid
5th September 2012, 20:14
Sod all this nonsense! Colloidal silver here we come - make your own - it kills nasties!! Also - plaster yourself with coconut oil (the latest recommendations) - but DON'T JUST SIT THERE and DO NOTHING!!! Back to brewing up the silver - it'll help us, our neighbours and our locality!
pie'n'eal - get a grip on positivity PUHLEASE!!!

K626
5th September 2012, 20:18
Virus and epidemic and plague and so on is too random (poor and unpredictable dispertion and take up rates - resistence developing). It will almost certainly be something genetic ie the turning on/off of certain traits...

It will certainly be something YOU haven't seen in SCI-FI films.

love

K

another bob
5th September 2012, 20:19
Has it occured to anyone that there may already be many millions occupying vast underground complexes that honeycomb this continent (going back to the 60's), as well as other continents, all connected by mag-lift tunnels, and that what's left here on the surface that we consider TPTB are just a small maintainence crew to keep things running along smoothly above ground until TSHTF, then they'll duck out too?

avid
5th September 2012, 20:35
Has it occured to anyone that there may already be many millions occupying vast underground complexes that honeycomb this continent (going back to the 60's), as well as other continents, all connected by mag-lift tunnels, and that what's left here on the surface that we consider TPTB are just a small maintainence crew to keep things running along smoothly above ground until TSHTF, then they'll duck out too?

No - we are unaware! Thank goodness as it's so fearsome to some to be a reality, and perhaps it won't be. Preferring to 'ride out' the hype and help out if needs be.... All this nastiness isn't good for anyone. Give it a rest!

gooty64
5th September 2012, 20:37
Yes it has but, what is the upside of living under ground? And why for so long? Doesn't make sense---it's dark down there!
Only in case of emergency would it make sense to live in underground tunnels-imho.
So, yes they could be down there for a few years to set up house for the coming shtf/cataclysm and the rest of the ptb will slither quickly underground when the "BIG EVENT" is imminent.
The surface of the eath is a very dangerous place but, I like my yard and pets and we enjoy it here on the surface.
BRING IT ON>>>>>SHTF:shocked:

another bob
5th September 2012, 20:51
Yes it has but, what is the upside of living under ground? And why for so long? Doesn't make sense---it's dark down there!

Consider this: a day in the life of a modern above-ground city dweller might consist of getting ready for work in one's appartment, then going down to the parking garage in the building, riding to work in their car, parking in a garage, taking an elevator to their cube farm, then reversing the process to go home, without ever once actually going outside.

When people hear of below-ground facilities, they imagine cramped little bunkers, but imagine spaces large enough to house the whole population of the San Francisco Bay Area, for example, and these spaces are scattered below ground throughout the planet, lit by a advanced luminescent technology of which "Daylight fluorescent full spectrum bulbs" are but crude prototype.

Ba-ba-Ra
5th September 2012, 20:53
Good time to hone in on our manifestation, transmutation and other psychic skills.

Hervé
5th September 2012, 20:58

Who are they?
How do they communicate?

Or is it a hoax?

As an answer to the highlighted above:

Who are these "WE?"

Let me introduce you to some of the top ranking ones through the work of an actual, genuine whistleblower Sue Ann Arrigo (http://avalonlibrary.net/Sue_Arrigo/) in her Chairman Waxman’s committee on Oversight and Government Reform submitted "case 26: Your sickness and Genocide Planned in the USA":

https://public.bay.livefilestore.com/y1pjX3xODFecZqi5CCu6e4EmhliE8mXXRqmlT6fw9bRsOi4xZ3 W4JRkUBqdhBaV4pnmT7KjChKHMhRAskDVxOY4fg/Clipboard-1.jpg?psid=1

[photo of Kissinger, David Rockefeller, and Jay Rockefeller, Chairman on the Senate Select Intelligence Committee]

“Depopulation should be the highest priority of US foreign policy towards the Third World….”. Henry Kissinger National Security Memorandum (NSSM 200) early 1970’s

The US Shadow Govt. had a covert stated goal to depopulate the Earth down to 500 million people from the about 6 billion on it currently. Their planning document to do that formed the basis of the US Army’s Chemical and Biological Warfare Divisions research efforts. I am not alone in saying this.

In CIA researcher Robert Morrow’s book First Hand Knowledge he says that he was asked by the CIA to find a way to disable or kill all Americans excepts those that were able to get a life-saving drug that the Shadow Government could control. He decided that the best way to do that would be to cause hypothyroidism and control the supply of thyroid replacement medication. In fact, there has been a growing epidemic of hypothyroidism in the US. Some scientists attribute that to the above ground nuclear explosions at the Nevada Test site. It has been estimated that 60,000 new cases of thyroid cancer resulted from those tests. Meanwhile, people’s ability to buy desiccated animal thyroid supplements over the counter has disappeared. While such events could be coincidences, the research that I read led me to conclude that the Shadow Govt. sincerely wanted to have that kind of control over people’s health and lives and were working slowly and steadily towards that goal. When they are vigorously opposed by consumer groups they suffer setbacks in their agenda. Such setbacks have been many. If people only understood how dependent they are on the ignorance and apathy of the public, they would tell all their friends and neighbors and stop the Shadow Government’s control over the population.

Although it is difficult to believe that the Robber Barons would target Americans, and not just foreigners, it is true. I have supplied you with a bit of the evidence of that in other cases, such as the Ludlow Massacre of American women and children in Case 22A, and the unsafe addition of benzoate/benzoic acid, aspartame/Nutrasweet/Equal to sodas. If you read former US intelligence insider Al Martin’s The Conspirators, the US Shadow Govt. under Bush, Sr. as Vice President had a contingency plan to cause a limited nuclear war in order to have an excuse to impose martial law. Al Martin was briefed on that plan, Operation Orpheus, by Col. Ollie North of Iran Contra Scandal infamy. Al Martin asked Ollie North how many American lives the US Administration planned to expend in that limited nuclear war. Ollie North said, “It is just a number.” When Al Martin pressed him on what the number was he said, “50 to 70 million Americans.” If that is how many would die, how many would be left sick afterwards? Those who survived would be at high risk of cancer. And essentially all of those downwind from it would become hypothyroid and would only be able to function if they were able to obtain thyroid supplements from the drug companies. Those supplements could be rationed or made so expensive that only those who were loyal to the Robber Barons could get them.

The US Administration has been making many new germs and using the vaccines only for their own use. The HIV virus is a BioWarfare germ which was developed at Fort Detrick.

‘Over the past two decades there have been only a handful of other physicians and health professionals who have had the courage to alert the public to evidence that AIDS is man-made (namely Robert Strecker MD, William Campbell Douglass MD, Eva Snead MD, and Leonard G Horowitz DDS)’ and Dr. Alan Cantwell author of Queer Blood. http://dark-truth.blogspot.com/2007/06/more-evidence-hiv-was-man-made-bio.html (http://dark-truth.blogspot.com/2007/06/more-evidence-hiv-was-man-made-bio.html)

It was tested under the supervision of CIA officer Jim Jones on US blacks, hispanics, and Native Americans at Jonestown British Guiana. I met Jim Jones in the halls of the CIA after that. He did not die in that CIA mass murder atrocity that killed over 900 people. Most were not so well mind controlled as to ‘voluntarily commit suicide on cue’. Please read the book “Was Jonestown a CIA Medical Experiment?" by Robert Meier for more information. HIV did not accidently escape from Fort Detrick; it was intentionally used to target populations, mainly blacks and Third World people. For example, HIV infected units of blood were sent to sickle cell clinics in Africa, put in vaccines used in Africa, India, Thailand, etc. But, infected blood was also wittingly sent by the Shadow govt. to Canada with the intention of infecting that population as well. The Robber Barons only consider the top 500 wealthiest families in the world to be “their own”. In their agenda, they want to allow each of those families to have a million relatives on the face of the earth and wipe out all the other people. That can be done by creating new germs and taking safe vaccines to them, while withholding those vaccines from everyone else. Thus, they have developed a vaccine against HIV which they have taken but hidden from the rest of the world. In my report to Tenet, I stated that this was a crime against humanity which was being perpetuated on a daily basis. After he read my report, I asked him what he was going to do about all those crimes against humanity, as each new germ represented one. He hemmed and hawed and then offered lamely that he was not the one making the decision. I asked him who was. He did not answer that question directly. He said, “Well, you can come with me to the next Presidential briefing in the morning and discuss it with Bush, if you think that it will do any good.”

I doubted it would do any good, but in the interests of thoroughness I did it anyway. I took with me a large stack of my report. My report was over 225 pages with a couple hundred pages of supporting documents. So, each report was almost a ream with of paper. I put 10 of them in a box to take with me. Both Cheney and Bush were at that Presidential briefing that morning. And Rice was called into it when I started giving my briefing on the poor quality of the research done at the BioWarfare Labs. At the end of my almost 12 minutes, I concluded with my recommendation that all the labs be closed down.

Bush, Jr. said to me, “We wanted to know how to make the research more effective. What are your recommendations to do that?”

I asked him, “More effective in what way?” That was a loaded question because they did not want to come out and say in front of the many foreign bugs likely to be in the Oval Office, “At killing off most of the people in the world so we can have all the resources of the planet for just our own children.” So, there was a brief uncomfortable silence.

Then Cheney said, “You know what we want. What do we have to do to get the level of science up to be able to accomplish it?”

I started off on the tangent of how to make the research safe enough to even do and recommended tongue in cheek that it at least be moved off shore to join their investments. Rice laughed at that. The others did not. They wanted the BioWarfare Labs on US soil to be able to claim an accidental release when one was intentional. That suggested to me that Rice was not as close into the loop on the actual agenda as the others.

Cheney then said to me “Just get to the point and tell us what needs to be done to get the kill ratios up to usable to immobilize a whole population.”

I said, “Of healthy well fed soldiers or starving villagers?”

He said, “Assume a healthy population’.

Then Bush, Jr. added in “What does it take to kill everyone who isn’t vaccinated? Can’t we just use several germs at the same time?”

Cheney frowned at that because Bush had said more than was wise for plausible deniability. He tried to cover for Bush and added, “In the event of war.”

I said, “We are in a war now. It is likely that MiddleEasterners have different susceptibility rates than Westerners.”

Bush, Jr. said, “Well, we want to be able to cover all bases.”

Tenet rolled his eyes up to the ceiling at Bush’s continued faux pas.

Rice tried to rescue him this time and said, “This is just theoretical so that we understand all facets of the problem.”

Bush leapt back in and said, “No, I really need to know in case I decide to launch this globally.”

Cheney got up and left the room, apparently because Bush had said too much and he didn’t want to be implicated by what else Bush said. But that did not help Cheney because the next thing that Bush, Jr. said was ‘Cheney and I already discussed this before you came this morning and we are of the same mind on it. We want the capacity to wipe out all of the “lesser beings” on the planet.’

I played dumb and asked him how he defined that.

He said, “You know, all those who are not members of the CFR already”

“And their families?” I offered.

“Well, not all of them,” he said. “You know The List.”

I handed him a copy of it to make sure that we were talking about the same list. He nodded yes, and repeated “What do we have to do to get down to just those people?”

I told him that their current plans were not good because the science was so faulty that even if you used multiple germs that those people had already received the vaccines on, that the number of people left alive were likely to overwhelm all defenses and overrun and kill the perpetrators.

“That means us, doesn’t it?” he asked.

Rice was shifting uncomfortably in her chair--apparently she knew that that her family was not on that list.

I said, “Yes. And I don’t think that you can improve the research quality at the Labs without inspiring a culture of honesty in them first.”

“How do we do that?” he asked.

“Leadership” I replied. “Model the behavior that you want them to have by being honest.”

“What about incentives? Cash incentives?”, he asked.

“You already have such a system in place. The researchers know that they can get an extra $100,000 by creating a new germ. It is not improving the quality of the research, it is only making more germs.”

“But then we will succeed by having lots of them!” he asserted.

“No, lots of them are “me too” germs and they can cause the body to develop immunity to many of the other germs in the program.”

“Then we can imprison all those who don’t do good research, to improve the quality. How long should they be imprisoned for?”

“I really don’t think that will work either”, I said. “They will get more devious, but not more honest.

We went around in circles like this for a while. Finally, Tenet said it was getting late.

Bush ended by saying, “I don’t think my being more honest is a good idea. People would find out the truth. I think that you better explain this to Rockefeller as I sure don’t want to have to. He is going to be very disappointed in you. You are failing to make this work the way we want it to. I don’t think that will be good for your health, if you keep on resisting us in this.”

Cheney came back in as Tenet and I were about to leave. I gave him, Bush, and Rice copies of my report. I also left a copy for Rumsfeld, the Head of the JCS, and others until I had none left.

Cheney said, “You expect us to read this?” I said, “The first 5 pages are the executive summary. The rest is to prove what I said in those 5 pages.”

Bush said, “Oh, I can read that much” and picked his copy back up off the side table he had set it on. Then he said to me vehemently, “This better deliver what I want or you will be sorry when Rockefeller hears of it.”

Cheney said to Bush, “Don’t worry. We have others to replace her.”

The next month they had 3 other people review the BioWarfare Lab’s research without first giving them my report. Those 3 people said much the same that I did--the science at the BioWarfare Labs was seriously flawed and untrustworthy.

Since the Shadow Govt. intends to make new germs to kill off 11 out of every 12 people, without exempting Americans, please inform your friends and neighbors to mobilize to stop. Use non-violent protests like Martin Luther King, Jr. taught us to do. There is still enough time. The poor science at those BioWarfare Labs means that the Shadow Government cannot count on a single of their exclusive vaccines working well to protect them. All they have is Yes men saying they will work. They are poorly tested because they wanted to hide the fact that they have made those germs. What they have is a 3-Stooges type of genocide by germ warfare plan.

The US Administration has not even been able to get the Iraqi people clean water and electricity after 5 years. Hitler was able to consolidate his gains into workable occupations and move onto to invading the next country using his success in the first countries. The current administration does not have the skill needed to have a single successful occupation after more time than the US spent fighting WWII. They think that they can lie their way to success by just declaring “Mission Accomplished”.

As I said before, Skull and Bones, the Rockefeller Family and the Illuminati in general worship death and believe that the gods they worship are pleased by it. They believe that their gods grant them favors, such as wealth, in proportion to how well they provide fear, anger, and ritual human sacrifices for them to feed off of. This is standard Aztec human sacrifice kind of magical thinking. Never mind that the Aztecs, the Druids, and Incans, that practiced such human sacrifices were ultimately unsuccessful as societies. They still appealed to the Pirates of Skull and Bones and the pseudo-mystical Illuminati. These people are not scientists. They do not have the patience for. They just want to rape and plunder populations without having to think too much about it.

Later I had a discussion with David Rockefeller over this Illuminati intended genocide of most of the planet’s population. That was shortly after Tenet resigned from the CIA but had not yet been replaced. So, McLaughlin was acting Director of CIA. And I had accompanied him to a Washington DC evening meeting at which David Rockefeller was present. After the meeting, McLaughlin and Rockefeller had a private meeting in which I was present mainly as a note taker. But since it touched on the expansion of the US BioWarfare programs, I was unable to keep my mouth firmly shut. Thus, I objected to the expansion and said so in no uncertain terms. Rockefeller accused me of subverting his plans to “purge the world of its shaff.” I said “Other people are not disposable coverings of grain”. He said, “Of course, they are. They are as unnecessary to this planet as extra bolts in a factory which is done making the equipment. There is nothing left to do with them than throw them out when one is done with their usefulness.” I bristled at that. McLaughlin tried to change the subject to defuse the situation. Rockefeller then said something that I did not expect. He said, “Don’t worry. I will have statues made of me that look like Christ so you can still have something to worship.” I was so shocked that I dropped the subject.

God gives life. Destroying life doesn’t make one a god, it makes one a murderer! If a person thinks that there are too many people on the planet then they should refrain from having children, not go around murdering others like criminals. Christ had no children. There is nothing wrong with practicing celibacy as a way of life.

Later, I found that not only had David Rockefeller commissioned bronzes of people jumping out of the WTC on 911, but he had commissioned bronzes of himself which looked like religious statues to worship. Because I found photos of them inside the CIA’s David Rockefeller Audio-Visual Center, I took them down to the CIA’s photo ID dept. I asked about 10 people in that dept. who the person represented in the statue was. The statue was textured on the face making it unclear whether the figure was bearded or not. Three of them said Rockefeller, though one of those said Nelson, not David. Most said a saint and two of them said, “Jesus”. That is how well the sculptor accomplished David Rockefeller’s wish to be immortalized as a Christ like figure while planning genocide to kill off 5.5 billion people!

But apparently he was not alone in that wish because Prince Phillip, husband of Queen Elizabeth II said,“If I were reincarnated, I would wish to be returned to Earth as a killer virus to lower human population levels.”

That should give to some the answer as to why the military are so dumb as to use DU (Depleted Uranium) ammunitions all over the planet?

Should also answer why that 500 millions figure on the Georgia Guidestones.

Should also give some and others why all these misdirects onto things like "Elenin," ET, "disclosure, etc... since it's right in our face.

Is there a solution to the "overpopulation" propaganda?

Of course there is!

But as anything that's flying in the teeth of vested interests like cancer cures, etc., it's not only not implemented but squashed and the opposite is enhanced: spreading poverty and non-education ignorance far and wide.

greybeard
5th September 2012, 21:26
Considering that they have been trying to reduce the population for quite some time I cant see that they have been massively successful.
The birth rate still exceeds the exit rate.
Im not denying that there is a plan and attempt to bring about a massive reduction though.

Chris

Jules
5th September 2012, 21:26
500,000,000 is a projected number pulled out from the hat of the dark side goal. The current population is too large to control. Who are those that will survive? Not sure if they are really chosen, or the projected number of survivors from the forces that are in place by elitism. For some reason, total genocide is not their goal.... A controlled need for humans, maybe? They, being the people remaining, will likely communicate on a fear-based brainwashed level, if said goal happens. They, the elite, will be the advanced ones (in their minds). Survival of the selfish is a good question. Hoax? Well those elite certainly want people to 'focus' on their projected number. We don't have to accept someone Else's goal as ours, or use our minds to entertain someone Else's games. It is important to acknowledge that someone has this goal, but it is not my goal or idea.

Good questions. The future could very well be something different instead.

Robert J. Niewiadomski
5th September 2012, 21:49
I was wondering where all the mosquitoes have fled from Poland this summer ;) Now I know. To The West ;) Do not worry. We have healthy, organic and free from GMO mosquitoes here in Poland. You will be just fine :) If we keep on worrying about this "mass genocide" (i doubt it will succeed no matter how hard they try) we add our energy to their plan. Also, keeping on worrying lowers our "vibrations" and makes us more susceptible to infections and illnesses. Adding more probability to "The Plan".

F.E.A.R. is a WMD... Disinformation is a WMD...

Eric Idle as Brian and his message fits well in this thread (and others like this one) IMHO ;)

-ECUtkv2qV8

Tony, are you all right? I would not expect such topic from you ;)

greybeard
5th September 2012, 22:02
We will all survive.
Some in body some out with body.
No need to worry.

Chris

RMorgan
5th September 2012, 22:08
Hey folks,

I´ve always felt a bit confused about this population reduction theory.

If "they" want to reduce to population, supposedly for a long time, why would they allow so many advances in medicine that allow humans to live longer than ever, in the first place?

Also, we all know these folks have so many terrible diseases, known and unknown, locked in their CDC like facilities, that would be just a matter of releasing something like a mutant version of the spanish flu to kill a lot of people. If they did that, probably most people wouldn´t even suspect about them as the perpetrators of this hypothetical outbreak...Even if some people suspected about them, it would be close to impossible to prove.

So, I feel a little bit puzzled, since this theory says they are trying to kill us slowly and indirectly. Why they would do it like this if it would be much easier to kill us all with a disease outbreak?

Cheers,

Raf.

Robert J. Niewiadomski
5th September 2012, 22:19
(...)So, I feel a little bit puzzled, since this theory says they are trying to kill us slowly and indirectly. Why they would do it like this if it would be much easier to kill us all with a disease outbreak?

Cheers,

Raf.

They can not do it like Hitler, Stalin or the likes did. Because there are rules in that game that even villains must obey. If they break the rules they are immediately and physically (in one generation) out of this game (ie Earth). Hitler, Stalin and others had no idea of that rules IMHO. Most important rule is respecting free will of other people. If you break this one BIG TIME it is game over. However they can trick us (thanks to our mental laziness and ignorance) into the trap so we kill each other and do their dirty work for them.
One such trap we constantly fall in is subjecting ourselves to the fear of them tricking us into their traps...

RMorgan
5th September 2012, 22:30
(...)So, I feel a little bit puzzled, since this theory says they are trying to kill us slowly and indirectly. Why they would do it like this if it would be much easier to kill us all with a disease outbreak?

Cheers,

Raf.

They can not do it like Hitler, Stalin or the likes did. Because there are rules in that game that even villains must obey. If they break the rules they are immediately and physically (in one generation) out of this game (ie Earth). Hitler, Stalin and others had no idea of that rules IMHO. Most important rule is respecting free will of other people. If you break this one BIG TIME it is game over. However they can trick us (thanks to our mental laziness and ignorance) into the trap so we kill each other and do their dirty work for them.
One such trap we constantly fall in is subjecting ourselves to the fear of them tricking us into their traps...

Hey Robert,

Well, I don´t buy this.

They want to kill us all but respect freewill...This idea for me is nonsense.

What about the wars and the huge number of completely innocent people murdered? These innocent citizens didn´t want to be in a war in the first place.

So, they are already murdering a lot of people without thinking at all about freewill.

I´m not sure about the correct statistics, but I believe the USA ( and its "elite") , has murdered just as many people as Hitler or Stalin, maybe even more.

So, if there are indeed such rules, they should be out of the game a long time ago.

Cheers,

Raf.

Marsila
5th September 2012, 23:26
So, I feel a little bit puzzled, since this theory says they are trying to kill us slowly and indirectly. Why they would do it like this if it would be much easier to kill us all with a disease outbreak?

Cheers,

Raf.

Hi Raf,
This is because it isn't so easy actually.

We have become so mixed, over time, who knows what genes are in them, specially in both the Americas.

They've been trying the disease outbreak for a while, some people die, some go real sick, many just get flu like symptoms.

If anything like you said, they are more sick and etc than most people, and need to watch their health more than the rest of us.

doing things like making it easier to get canned stuff pretending to be food, in supermarkets, than real fruits/vegetables that aren't drenched in chemicals is a way.

spraying chemtrail is another. But as usual with humans, our genes keep evolving to be able to not get affected with these things, so they move onto a next plan, and our patient enough.

I just shared somewhere else, that the Ecuadrian president is now suing a medical company for taking and selling the blood of a native tribe in Ecuador to Harvard University.
Then you connect the dots, with what they'd want with the blood of a people that rarely get sick.

bluestflame
6th September 2012, 00:49
still note that there's been a systematic agenda to hobble the worlds capacity to gather, grow natural food on both land and sea , to me it points to sabotaging food supply and future capacity to grow nutritious food by people around the world while the elite retreat to thier bunkers as per anglo saxon mission agenda

the art of distraction is the increasing amount of "ufo files" disclosure, etc. round the world from various governments seeming ly a drip feed to keep interest going skywards

wonder if the "seedbank" actually has any seeds in it or it's a decoy and the seeds are stored somewhere else

RMorgan
6th September 2012, 01:07

Cheers,

Raf.

Hi Raf,
This is because it isn't so easy actually.

We have become so mixed, over time, who knows what genes are in them, specially in both the Americas.

They've been trying the disease outbreak for a while, some people die, some go real sick, many just get flu like symptoms.

If anything like you said, they are more sick and etc than most people, and need to watch their health more than the rest of us.

doing things like making it easier to get canned stuff pretending to be food, in supermarkets, than real fruits/vegetables that aren't drenched in chemicals is a way.

spraying chemtrail is another. But as usual with humans, our genes keep evolving to be able to not get affected with these things, so they move onto a next plan, and our patient enough.

I just shared somewhere else, that the Ecuadrian president is now suing a medical company for taking and selling the blood of a native tribe in Ecuador to Harvard University.
Then you connect the dots, with what they'd want with the blood of a people that rarely get sick.

I partially agree with you, my friend.

However, you must consider that a worldwide syphilis outbreak might easily kill 40% of the human race. There´s no vaccine for it and natural immunity is incredibly rare.

Guess what, they not only have the regular syphilis strain safely stored; they´ve also developed super strains. I´m just talking about syphilis here but they have deadly strains of smallpox, flu and even ebola.

So yes, they have the tools and if they really wanted to use them, they would have done so by now.

Frankly, I´ve been hearing about this NWO plan to reduce population for a long time, but I don´t buy it entirely. Without us to consume their products, they´re nothing. We´re the ones who give them money and, consequently, power.

Even if they´re killing us slowly using several methods like chemtrails, junk food, fluoride and these kind of stuff, there are considerably more births than deaths in the world, so it´s just a stupid strategy which isn´t working.

My opinion is that, if they really want to reduce population, they would do it either by a massive disease outbreak or by massive sterilization.

Cheers,

Raf.

RunningDeer
6th September 2012, 02:08

Well,.....you!

I dont recall having you as an employee. . .

Strange man

N
Tony's a Lightworker. A different Source takes care of the balance sheet, accounts receivable, asset, and such.

http://avalonlibrary.net/paula/Lighthouses/15.JPG

RunningDeer
6th September 2012, 02:34
-ECUtkv2qV8

Tony, are you all right? I would not expect such topic from you ;)

Tony's fine. He's assisting the fence sitter to awaken. Robert your vid is hilarious!

Creative instruction allows one to meet where everyone is. I like your innovative approach, Tony! ;)

nomadguy
6th September 2012, 04:30
I may sound paranoid-however,
I happen to think that this statement is the slogan for a large transhumanism experiment to "create" the so called "special survivors".
The PTB will be watching whom does survive closely so they can find out how to replicate this and then use that as part of the final ultima-dominatorum.

Robert J. Niewiadomski
6th September 2012, 07:03
Raf, they do not start the war and other miseries. We do. Because they ask us to do it for them and we mindlesly agree :( So their carmic debt is not so great because no free will is abused. We kill ourselves for them. I do not say that they are not blameless. They use deceit so they do accumulate some carmic debt. But thanks to us not seeing through their manipulation we agree to their requests taking our share of that debt along them... That is how i see it. Hope i have made myself clear...

Heartsong
6th September 2012, 07:03
I think that if truly there is to be an elimination of a mass of people it would be done slowly. First would be a variety of diseases, enough variety in enough places so as to not upset the majority of people into thinking it was deliberate. At the same time reproduction would be reduced either medically (involuntarily) or socially (voluntarily) through cultural pressure.

With all of the talk of population reduction little is said about a target date. A lot could be accomplished in a 50-75 year time frame and it need not upset anybody.

Just sayin'.

bluestflame
6th September 2012, 07:41
it has been mentioned elsewhere the "elite" embrace the "survival of the fittest" scenario, physical strength not being the definition , but the ability to problem solve, manipulate environment etc.

Tony
6th September 2012, 08:31
Here are the reasons the NEW WORLD ORDER will fail.

The NWO wants to create a 'God' realm, that has already sown the seeds of a 'Hell' realm, because it is driven by demonic ideals. These demon ideals (in Sanskrit they are called mara) are motivated by utter selfishness, and they lie in ambush for us too as we have two potential natures: one is enlightenment and the other is endarkenment. We all have free will, but can be drawn to one or the other, selfishness or selflessness. Unfortunately using the words hell and demons has religious connotations, but I can't find any other words to suit: this refers to a psychological effect on our minds, not a physical place.

This is one way of looking at things, from a Tibetan Buddhist view point.

We have six psychological aspects to our relative make-up. We can find ourselves, at any moment, in any one of these six realms, or we can have a general propensity towards one of them. We find ourselves, arguing a lot, have no sense of humour, we never have enough, nothing is ever right, we think we have it all, we are frustrated.

These realms are: the hell realms, the realm of the hungry ghosts, the animal realm, the human realm, the realm of the jealous gods, and the realm of the gods. They are psychological profiles: I have included a (not very good) video about how this works.

The main point is that the general illuminati will not know what bad karma they are accumulating, and the ones at the top probably won't understand the power that is driving them – and they are all collecting much heavy bad karma (however they word their justifications).

They don't understand, how once they have their elite 500 million, how they are going to maintain this pure, satanic race. With this idiotic master plan of killing billions of sentient beings who have good natures will wishing to reincarnate, on this beautiful planet. So how are they going to control these 'good natured beings' who will reincarnate here? Remember there will be billions of them!

The need to maintain NWO's mentally-sick society will actually drive them bonkers! If I were you fellas, I'd give up now and come over to the light side...the water's fine.

Even if the NWO is a fantasy of a few old men, we all still have to deal with our own six psychological realms within us. They are easy to recognise, as we go through them day in and day out!

Yours,
Tony

ZmwQRe5xrvM

Tony
6th September 2012, 08:56
My main concern is the causes of people's suffering. Though the cause of our suffering is to do with our self identification, outside powers are taking advantage of this occurrence.
We have to be aware of self deception from all angles.

The very subtle problem is: Giving an untrue too much attention, make it seem real...makes it into something which it is not! When we give our awareness to the outside,
we ignore this inner awareness. The outside powers know this!

This does not mean, we ignore what is going on, we just do not have to make a big deal out of it. It is important to see what is going on and join up the dots. we then we can act more creatively, not conform expectedly, break out of our patterning, befuddle them with illogical logic. They want us to think robotically, they want you to think in black and white.....use colour!

Yours unimaginably lovely,.............."demons just cannot understand humour!"
Tony

Vitalux
6th September 2012, 09:05
Thank you Pieneal for sharing that video
I found it quite enlightening.

Tony, can I get your feedback on a few questions of thought?

If reality is just illusion, our illusion a construct of consensus reality, is it not better to just think of good thoughts, rather than dwell on illusions which as a collective we will eventually manifest by design?

Rather or not, life here on Earth will end, rather or not the world goes to hell in a basket, is significant if this was the only dimension of reality.
Therefore, what is the point of worrying about a future event? Would it not be better to experience this moment and choose to vibrate love rather than fear?

For only this moment is real
Yesterday no longer exists and tomorrow will never come.
Only the moment exist.
:hug:

However, life is also just an experience.
Most thrive in fear and drama.

Does spiritual growth flourish in a soil of fear?

thx

:hippie:

The Truth Is In There
6th September 2012, 09:05

i believe the depopulation agenda has been put in place decades ago, probably soon after ww2, and it's being done by the food people eat (and what is recommended they eat) and the medicines they take. just like in politics, there are no mistakes. everything that happens happens for a reason, even the lies about cholesterol, the recommendations to eat less fat and more "healthy whole grains", the addition of high fructose corn syrup to almost every food in the us, aspartame, msg, gmo's etc. all this is part of the plan to make each generation more prone to diseases, less fertile, and cash in on it at the same time.

"pottenger's cats" is a good example how nutrition switches genes on or of - changes dna - and these changes are passed on to the next generations. i'm sure many know the book or have heard about his experiments. the cats that were fed cooked meat and pasteurized milk got sick and their offspring was born with various gene defects (and that's not even because of toxic food additives, just missing enzymes). the third generation was no longer able to reproduce at all. compare that to sperm counts in the male population which have dropped approx. 50% in the last decades, not to mention the increase in almost all kinds of "diseases of civilization" and the explosion of health costs.

it's all part of the depopulation plan and almost nobody seems to realize that it's already in full swing.

Considering that they have been trying to reduce the population for quite some time I cant see that they have been massively successful.
Im not denying that there is a plan and attempt to bring about a massive reduction though.

Chris

...or so they tell you. i find it astonishing that people with a lot of common sense, who question most of the lies of governments and the media, who should obviously know better, continue to believe the myth about a growing world population.

as i've said before on other threads, if nothing happens to change the current path we're on we're going to see more and more people getting sicker and sicker year after year and dying sooner than their parents and grand parents, with less quality of life especially in their later decades and tremendously higher health costs. and if it takes too long, there's always vaccines and various other means to give the depopulation another push.

greybeard
6th September 2012, 09:21

i believe the depopulation agenda has been put in place decades ago, probably soon after ww2, and it's being done by the food people eat (and what is recommended they eat) and the medicines they take. just like in politics, there are no mistakes. everything that happens happens for a reason, even the lies about cholesterol, the recommendations to eat less fat and more "healthy whole grains", the addition of high fructose corn syrup to almost every food in the us, aspartame, msg, gmo's etc. all this is part of the plan to make each generation more prone to diseases, less fertile, and cash in on it at the same time.

"pottenger's cats" is a good example how nutrition switches genes on or of - changes dna - and these changes are passed on to the next generations. i'm sure many know the book or have heard about his experiments. the cats that were fed cooked meat and pasteurized milk got sick and their offspring was born with various gene defects (and that's not even because of toxic food additives, just missing enzymes). the third generation was no longer able to reproduce at all. compare that to sperm counts in the male population which have dropped approx. 50% in the last decades, not to mention the increase in almost all kinds of "diseases of civilization" and the explosion of health costs.

it's all part of the depopulation plan and almost nobody seems to realize that it's already in full swing.

Chris

...or so they tell you. i find it astonishing that people with a lot of common sense, who question most of the lies of governments and the media, who should obviously know better, continue to believe the myth about a growing world population.

as i've said before on other threads, if nothing happens to change the current path we're on we're going to see more and more people getting sicker and sicker year after year and dying sooner than their parents and grand parents, with less quality of life especially in their later decades and tremendously higher health costs. and if it takes too long, there's always vaccines and various other means to give the depopulation another push.

Hi Truth is in there
I take on board what you are saying re population statistics--- however the town that I live in has trebled in size since I was a teenager and is now a city.
I appreciate that world wide that may not be the case though.

Regards Chris

Tony
6th September 2012, 10:28
Thank you Pieneal for sharing that video
I found it quite enlightening.

Tony, can I get your feedback on a few questions of thought?

If reality is just illusion, our illusion a construct of consensus reality, is it not better to just think of good thoughts, rather than dwell on illusions which as a collective we will eventually manifest by design?

Rather or not, life here on Earth will end, rather or not the world goes to hell in a basket, is significant if this was the only dimension of reality.
Therefore, what is the point of worrying about a future event? Would it not be better to experience this moment and choose to vibrate love rather than fear?

For only this moment is real
Yesterday no longer exists and tomorrow will never come.
Only the moment exist.
:hug:

However, life is also just an experience.
Most thrive in fear and drama.

Does spiritual growth flourish in a soil of fear?

thx

:hippie:

Dear Vitalux,

Great questions and of course you are totally right......' that's if we actually lived in the present moment!' We first has to see the illusion as an illusion, before we can see that is illusion doesn't exist!

We are here in a physical body, amongst others who think this body and mind is the only reality. So yes, we have a consensus, it is a collective mistaken view, not wrong, but not the whole picture.

We have to be able to identify the obstacles in our way. To be in the present moment, we have to simply 'be'. That is different from our consciousness simply 'being'.

We can be aware of the present moment, and take what comes through the senses, and just deal with it, let go and wait for the next thing to arise. But this is all still in the body mind set up. Believing it all to have an existence. One thing comes along, deal with it, another thing comes along deal with it....!?

This is a constant endeavour, but it is not the present moment, it has time attached to it.

It the real present moment there is no time. There is no beginning middle and end. Our true being which is pure and knowing sees everything with one taste, it does do anything about anything. It is pure awareness, it is beyond mind and body.

So that is absolute reality. Now we have to come back to the illusory reality. We have separated the two realities, now have to see how by virtue of one the other is known.

In empty pure awareness anything can arise, the pure awareness it untouched. The true nature of all things is empty and pure, meaning there was nothing absolutely there in the first place.

However, we are here in this body and mind, so we have to relate to others in this body mind set up. We can know reality, but we have to work in a seemingly real reality...for the benefit of others. So a little ego, has a job!

Having a positive frame of mind will of course help...I want to like you, and you want to like me, but that can get sticky! Better we create a space to see what is going on for ourselves. So one does what one can, let be, with no expectations.

Fear? Yes we can flourish or practice with knowing fear...and hope! This attraction and aversion. I like and I do not like pull at us all the time, they lay in ambush to distract us. In this 'age of strife' we can make very fast progress, because the emotions are so bright!

This leads us to understand that the very nature of emotions are wisdoms.
So there is no-thing to fear!

All the very best,
Tony

gooty64
6th September 2012, 11:55
befuddle them with illogical logic.

aha! now this is something i am interested in

this i can do

and besides,

i really hate being on their menu

Link to Post #51

Finefeather
6th September 2012, 12:00
The world population is too high, not because of the reasons we think, based on food availability, too many to control by the NWO, etc etc..
So now, please do not assume that I have any desire to see 6.5 billion people slowly wiped out for some sinister motive.
The very idea that so many can be done away with under our noses, without some kind of reaction, seems absurd to me, and is based on large amounts of fear and uncertainty as to the real facts.

So let me try to explain why the population explosion is a situation which seriously needs attention and I am certainly NOT suggesting what is on the forefront of the minds of many. I will attempt this in a somewhat simple way and obviously there is more to it, but it will serve the basic message I would like to give out.

Life is very similar to a school, where we have younger 'souls', and hence less knowledge and experience, and older 'souls', hence more knowledge and experience.
The world 'soul' is a collective of the quality and hence knowledge and experience, of those who have been incarnating and reincarnating for 1000s of years and lifetimes. At any one point or timeline in human history there is a collective consciousness in manifestation based on the quality of the 'souls' currently in incarnation on the planet. So you can imagine if we had 100 torches lit up, the more powerful each torch the greater the combined light output and so if we had more torches with low output we would have less combined light to show the way. With less light we have more darkness and the greater the possibilty of some loosing their way.
The term 'soul' is misunderstood. Soul is simply the quality which each individual works on in his/her many lifetimes on the planet, known as the personality, in order to add to the world collective soul. We see this clearly in the many different levels of consciousness(soul quality, personalities) in people on the planet. It is our individual goal to expand our individual awareness of life, so that we, as a collective soul group, can move forward and become more aware of the many ancient attrocities and rituals and habits and wrong thinking, which we witness today and in the past, and hence evolve out of our individual and thus collective ignorant ways of running our planet and our lives. Do not confuse this world soul with the 'soul' of the higher spiritual being which we all are. We are NOT souls, we are beings who have soul. Soul is the means by which we identify ourselfs in each realm. Soul is that which we have mistakenly believed is the real us, we are more than the soul. Life is a 2 way street the higher learns from the lower experience and the lower learns from the higher wisdom.

So to make the point about population. We need to control the birthrate because the more bodies which are born on the planet, the more younger 'souls' are entering the equation at this timeline and the less effective will be our ability to change the situation on the planet.
I am fully aware that I have not addressed the question of "what happens to those younger 'souls if they cannot incarnate, etc etc' and a host of other questions which can be raised, so I will just say one more thing and that is: The entire creation is based on cycles and just as you see in front of your own eyes that there is a time for a flower to blossom and bloom and wither and die, so too will their come another moment in time for it to display it's beauty.

editted spelling of blossom

RunningDeer
6th September 2012, 12:41
These realms are: the hell realms, the realm of the hungry ghosts, the animal realm, the human realm, the realm of the jealous gods, and the realm of the gods. They are psychological profiles: I have included a (not very good) video about how this works.

ZmwQRe5xrvM

"I have included a (not very good) video about how this works."
For those of us that pick up information differently, this was a really helpful video. The added dimension of voice and heart enhanced the message. It penetrated to the point where the words became secondary. Thank you, Tony. :wave:

Peace,
Paula