PDA

View Full Version : Philadelphia

doncheegro
5th September 2012, 15:25
Hello all.... My girlfriend and I live in Philadelphia. We moved here 8 months ago. We've made a couple of friends but have not yet had the good fortune to meet any people that ponder some of the same questions we do. We'd love to extend our local network a bit... does anyone from the forum live in Philly?

Also, we attended the last seminar in Vilcabamba with Bill, Brian and Onelia... any other Monte Sueños alumni in Philly?

Thanks, I know this is not typically what the forum is used for but... why not. We're a little lonely out here :)

Bill Ryan
5th September 2012, 15:27
I know this is not typically what the forum is used for but... why not. We're a little lonely out here :)

Hi, Guys -- it's exactly one of the things the forum should be used for! :)

doncheegro
5th September 2012, 15:41
Hey Bill!! Hope you remember us from the seminar... You and I had a great talk the last day, from the front porch of the main house... Hope everything is tremendous and filled with magic!

4evrneo
5th September 2012, 16:10
I know this is not typically what the forum is used for but... why not. We're a little lonely out here :)

Hi, Guys -- it's exactly one of the things the forum should be used for! :)

I feel the same way here in Arizona, havent yet come across awakened beings like myself. Hellooooo? any Arizonan's here?

Annette
:peace:

crosby
5th September 2012, 16:24
hi doncheegro - i am from western pennsylvania. if you are ever coming towards pittsburgh for anything, let me know!
warmest regards, corson