PDA

View Full Version : Duncan O'Finioan & Miranda, "Practical Tactical Magical" in Eastern Canada

Kristin
5th September 2012, 17:52
Hello Fellow Avalonians:

This is a virtual announcement to see if there would be any substantial amount of people who would be interested in attending a workshop "Practical, Tactical, Magical" hosted by Duncan O'Finioan and Miranda in Canada. This would be similar to other workshops that they are currently holding in the United States: http://duncanofinioan.com/

If you have an interest, please consider viewing the link above and post a note here to let me know. Dates and details of the event are not yet set, however, this fall is a potential. Camping area's can be provided to keep down costs, please state if camping or using a trailer is available to you.

This announcement is to try to understand if people would be willing to travel out to Canada and what the possible attendance potentially could be.

From the Heart,
Kristin

13th Warrior
5th September 2012, 18:13
Love the title!

Sorry I won't be going to Canada though.

delfine
5th September 2012, 18:16
Maybe it also would be an idea for IndigoStar, to include Duncan & Miranda in his new project?
Canada is too far away for me, but I would consider England.

Kristin
5th September 2012, 18:38
Maybe it also would be an idea for IndigoStar, to include Duncan & Miranda in his new project?
Canada is too far away for me, but I would consider England.

Thank you for the suggestion. If you go to the link you can suggest England as a possible place for this. You can even get involved in organizing one yourself!

From the Heart,
Kristin

Earth Angel
5th September 2012, 21:56
Toronto would be better.....for me ~ ;)

ghostrider
6th September 2012, 02:09
The old saying, If I had the money to spare I would already be there. I would love to meet Duncan and Miranda, and learn whatever I could from them. The last year I've gone further and further in the hole and it gets worse every day. Dam. The kicker, I do less than I used to and still I sink.

InnerChiHealer
6th September 2012, 13:48
We certainly would! ...depending on dates, of course. We're in NB, only an hour or so away.

Quite possibly a few friends might be interested too.

Kristin
6th September 2012, 14:50
We certainly would! ...depending on dates, of course. We're in NB, only an hour or so away.

Quite possibly a few friends might be interested too.

That's great news! i just sent you a PM for more information, thank you for responding.
From the Heart,
Kristin

Kristin
7th September 2012, 16:41
If any one else is interested from this forum, please let me know ASAP. I call this a BUMP with a dance...
From the Heart,
Kristin