PDA

View Full Version : 9/11 goes Main Stream on Colorado Public Television 12

GlassSteagallfan
7th September 2012, 04:25
Colorado Public Television Presents 9/11: Explosive Evidence - Experts Speak Out

Over 40 Scientific experts share their professional insights about the events of 9/11.

http://video.cpt12.org/video/2270078138?starttime=1200000

WhiteFeather
7th September 2012, 05:14
This is a start hopefully. I myself had lost some personal friends in the towers. Now Hopefully some people will reconsider 911 as an inside job or maybe not. Great Post.

PS. I have watched the first 25 minutes of this video so far. Incredible! Gets 5 Stars so far.
Many architects with PHDs are involved in this video. This video may just be the straw that will break Larry Silversteins Crooked Back. If this doesnt wake up the 911 sheep then nothing will.

At around the 32:00 minute mark they speak of the temperatures to melt steel. Good Part if your not watching the whole video.

Referee
7th September 2012, 05:47
This IMO is Great news. Maybe some people will start to ask some tougher questions.

bennycog
7th September 2012, 06:08
Cinema event I truely wish so.

fifi
7th September 2012, 06:25
I click on the link, but cannot see any video. Wonder if it's removed. GlassSteagallfan, would you please download it here, if you can still access it.

Thanks a lot,
Fifi

Dennis Leahy
7th September 2012, 06:45
I click on the link, but cannot see any video. Wonder if it's removed. GlassSteagallfan, would you please download it here, if you can still access it.

Thanks a lot,
Fifi

Here ya go, Fifi:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBCu_pvhnzQ
Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBCu_pvhnzQ

Dennis

{edit to add}
This video points only at the nanothermite or nanothermate evidence, nothing about "mini-nukes" or directed energy weapons. So, it may seem inadequate to those who have become convinced that technology beyond nanothermite's capabilities had to have been used to "dustify" the towers. Even though I'm in the mini-nuke mindset (due to the data compiled and exposed by Jeff Prager), I think this AE911Truth video is important. Very important. The job of convincing more and more people can be done by films such as this...and in the slim chance that we the people will ever actually get a second (but independent) investigation leading to convictions, well, then and there the full spectrum of evidence will need to come forward. For now, this video is powerful.

fifi
7th September 2012, 06:59
Thank you so much, Dennis.

Fifi

Jean-Luc
7th September 2012, 12:32
I had the honor and great pleasure to have Richard Gage and his wife stay overnight in our home 4 years ago when we organized a 9/11 truth conference in Belgium (part of the first AE911Truth European Tour in 2008) where approx. 200 people turned up in a university hall from all over the country (*)

http://www.vigli.org/news.htm#Gage

A truly nice and great man.

Happy to see this first-class documentary reaching a larger audience in the US.

(*) The funny thing is that I had obtained with great difficulty to hire this hall from the University (where I studied for 5 years) under the condition that a couple of professors in engineering from the University would be present. Well guess what? None turned up.

Cjay
10th September 2012, 05:25
...and in the slim chance that we the people will ever actually get a second (but independent) investigation leading to convictions, well, then and there the full spectrum of evidence will need to come forward. For now, this video is powerful.

There have been dozens of independent, although fragmented, investigations. Why do Americans wait for their corrupt leadership to endorse a new investigation? They won't ever do it unless there is a total regime change - and I don't mean swapping Obama for Romney.

Borrowing from the infamous quote of Larry Slimestein, I think it is time to "pull" Washington DC.

GlassSteagallfan
10th September 2012, 06:08
This video points only at the nanothermite or nanothermate evidence, nothing about "mini-nukes" or directed energy weapons. So, it may seem inadequate to those who have become convinced that technology beyond nanothermite's capabilities had to have been used to "dustify" the towers. Even though I'm in the mini-nuke mindset (due to the data compiled and exposed by Jeff Prager), I think this AE911Truth video is important. Very important. The job of convincing more and more people can be done by films such as this...and in the slim chance that we the people will ever actually get a second (but independent) investigation leading to convictions, well, then and there the full spectrum of evidence will need to come forward. For now, this video is powerful.

Dennis,
The important fact is that the documentary was broadcast on the Lame Stream Media. As the sleepers awake and investigate, they will learn about the micro-nukes etc.

Dennis Leahy
10th September 2012, 16:56
...and in the slim chance that we the people will ever actually get a second (but independent) investigation leading to convictions, well, then and there the full spectrum of evidence will need to come forward. For now, this video is powerful.

There have been dozens of independent, although fragmented, investigations. Why do Americans wait for their corrupt leadership to endorse a new investigation? They won't ever do it unless there is a total regime change - and I don't mean swapping Obama for Romney.

Borrowing from the infamous quote of Larry Slimestein, I think it is time to "pull" Washington DC.
I totally agree. Interestingly, exactly the same can be said for the other major issues of our time: none of them will be addressed by politicians "owned" (vetted, approved, and sponsored into power) by the Financial Elite. That was the big "aha!" moment when I had thought that the original version of The Reset Button document was ready for release - as a set of issues to all be simultaneously addressed. It became obvious that only after citizens actually gain power and control over governance, was there even a chance of any major issue being addressed. So, you're right: "pulling" the minions of the militaristic corporatocracy from power and replacing them with ordinary citizens with no corporate ties is the very first, and most essential step.

Dennis