PDA

View Full Version : What do you want to leave behind when you leave here?

Midnight
7th September 2012, 06:18
The family that a person helps create is usually the most important thing we leave behind when we die, but there are other things.

Other than your family, is there anything you will leave behind when you die that you think might make a difference?

Arrowwind
7th September 2012, 06:25
There is really not much to leave behind except a good story.

Tony
7th September 2012, 06:36
Clarity....................!

Midnight
7th September 2012, 06:37
If you plant a tree that lives for a thousand years, that would be something to leave behind.

Midnight
7th September 2012, 06:46
Could one kind act ripple out to cause positive consequences for many beyond the person receiving the kind act? My answer is yes.

Bright Garlick
7th September 2012, 06:52
Love and life.
http://beforeidie.cc/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGGckzokMXo

meeradas
7th September 2012, 07:07
Not a trace.

danceblackcatdance
7th September 2012, 07:11
Not a trace.

thats funny, exact words in my mind as i opened the thread! :becky:

Midnight
7th September 2012, 07:12
I'm not sure why, but I like the idea that I won't leave a trace behind.

Too many deeply set footprints.

Tarka the Duck
7th September 2012, 07:15
As little hurt as possible.

markpierre
7th September 2012, 07:20
Not a trace.

I would like to have said that, but it's too late. Instead i want a fence around my share of the landfill with a sign that says "enough".

Tony
7th September 2012, 07:54
My ego........!

gigha
7th September 2012, 07:55
That I make one person,
and that includes myself
aware of the concept
That We all are One

And I just love this song.

gmdKT4SShDY

witchy1
7th September 2012, 13:43
The family that a person helps create is usually the most important thing we leave behind when we die, but there are other things.

Other than your family, is there anything you will leave behind when you die that you think might make a difference?

ancient ones forbid.....if i cant leave a legacy of love behind.....what the fark am I doing here!!!

conk
7th September 2012, 15:56
I will leave many books of truth to my beautiful children. More importantly, I will leave them with the knowledge that there is no purpose in life other than to enjoy it. The books of truths will aid in their ability to avoid those would complicate their lives with bullsh*t and lies.

Caren
7th September 2012, 17:06
Each year and for some years now I plant a different tree, not always on my property. The last three trees planted were: Crimson Maple, Crab Apple and Yellow Bird Magnolia - planted on the day my granddaughter was born.
More importantly I hope to have shown to my children (by example) kindness and respect for all others including animals and nature.

Carmody
7th September 2012, 19:35
You never saw me, I was never here.

Remember everything you've heard, do not go back to sleep.

CD7
7th September 2012, 20:38
I want to leave my behind in the dust never to return again

modwiz
7th September 2012, 20:46
I'd like to leave the scent of fresh baked cookies.

Paranormal
7th September 2012, 22:00
I hope I will leave behind happy memories in the minds of people I knew. Maybe I will start a charity or a house for Orphans that will be named after me?

Flash
7th September 2012, 23:12
Nothing... but love.

Star Tsar
7th September 2012, 23:17
I'd like to leave the world knowing that my son will be able to explore the vast universe as I probably will never have the opportunity!
:( :( :( :( :(
REAL TEARS THEY ARE!

avid
7th September 2012, 23:19
will the last person out please sweep up after us all - thanks ;-/

Camilo
7th September 2012, 23:22
There is something called thread of consciousness, which encompasses all your spiritual achievements from the moment you are born, your awakening through your trials and tribulations during your life, until you leave this plane, and it's available to all of those who walk a similar path, making it easy for them to follow it. That's what I'm leaving behind.

Star Tsar
7th September 2012, 23:29
That is so poetic & profound loves it!

Carmen
7th September 2012, 23:51
I intend to leave behind a paradise of a farm. Healthy soil, healthy animals, forestry. A bio system of huge biodiversity. Springs, ponds, streams, clean and the water cycle working as it should. A profitable well run farm that supports many people in diverse ways. A place for children to be brought up close to nature and able to observe and interact with all her systems. Children that are taught hands on skills that cause them to be capable and confident, well able to make their way in the new world that is a merging. Healthy animals that live outside and graze naturally as they should. Each system supporting the other in one magnificent whole.

Caren
8th September 2012, 01:13
Carmen, your farm sounds a dream come true :)
I respectfully applaud you.

Ron Mauer Sr
8th September 2012, 01:23
Not a trace.

I like this answer. This is the answer of the naugal Don Juan if memory serves me correctly.

And I am taking with me the memory of "Never leave home again without the ability to consciously and clearly dialogue with HS."

geofffxdwg
8th September 2012, 01:26
I was going to have my ashes stuffed inside an etch & sketch but now I'm leaning more towards having my ashes made into an ant farm.I have many positive seeds I have planted in many people over the years.They will grow as does everything else that is properly planted and nurtured.

smithersjones
11th September 2012, 10:53
Hopefully, a memory of a good kind hearted person, this is the person that i used to be,
i am unfortunately, just a mere shadow of my former- self