PDA

View Full Version : The Coming Big Event

Haujeancontactee
8th September 2012, 06:55
I'm here to ask those who have had either abduction experiences or contact experiences if they know anything about what I'm about to discuss?

There's a lot of chatter lately on the internet and factions of the independent media about a coming violent banker take over of the G20 nations. The elites have been planning in secret various plans to institute a world government for some time. There is also intel that once a world government system is in place that the banking elite will attempt to exterminate 90% of the world's population.

Running parallel with this are abductees who report that they have been subconsciously programmed to be called to action by the alien presence to aid them in a future event involving a future unknown crisis. One abductee that I had correspondence with last year referred to himself as an "engineer level abductee". When I asked what he meant by this he told me that he was shown by the greys a vision of himself standing on the street and directing people to certain places in some kind of emergency event. I then met another abductee this spring who I will refer to as "Zack". Zack told me that he was abducted by the greys and allowed to remember a portion of the experience. He told me that the greys told him that several ruling families who were controlling the world in secret were planning to kill the majority of the human race in a single event. And that he should not worry because they were going to stop them and that he would be ok.

While all of this information was coming to me from different sources I began questioning about this subject during my contact experiences. Eventually everything that I had been told was being confirmed including a past request by the ruling oligarchy to the ETs to stage a phony invasion threat so they could create a world government under emergency conditions.

When I asked about the subconscious programming of abductees regarding some future emergency event I was told that there is a contingency plan on behalf of the ET presence to directly intervene and the plan is to use the abuctees in that plan. The plan would be carried out if the world were plunged into chaos by the oligarchy. This would include a nuclear war scenario, mass kill event, or a violent banker take over and total civil unrest.

Is anyone else getting this kind of information?

spiritguide
8th September 2012, 11:22
The future is simple, comply or resist. Those in the Grey area (not my problem) will suffer the greatest loss and shock. A new movie being produced at this time will feature this subject. Here is a link to an article about it. http://oathkeepers.org/oath/2012/09/07/gray-state-the-movie/

Here is an excerpt... It is a time of transition, of shifting alliance, of mass awakening and mass execution. It is an impending storm, an iron-gray morning that puts into effect decades of over-comfort and complacency, and Americans wake up to an occupied homeland. It is a time of lists – black list, white list, and those still caught in the middle, those who risk physical death for their free will and those who sell their souls to maintain their idle thoughts and easy comforts. It is in this Gray State that the perpetuation of human freedom will be contested, or crushed.

Well worth a look see...

:peace:

Spiral
8th September 2012, 11:38
It is absolutely true that a lot of abductees are trained to do all kinds of things that remain 'cloaked' in the subconscious.

The problem of working out what will or won't happen is impossible to all intents & purposes, as we do not have a clear picture of who all the players are and even less what allegiances and agendas are in the shadows.

There is a lot to play for what with the shifting time lines & ED intervention / interference....

ghostrider
8th September 2012, 12:12
The one thing the ptb didn't count on is our split mind becoming one and all truth is revealed. No more mind control.

Lifebringer
8th September 2012, 12:26
Yes, it is part of the control by monopolising/owning it all and gaining a percentage of all the human beings labor they put in. Some companies give employees insurance policies and when they terminate the employee, they keep the policy open as beneficiary. Walmart was caught at this. It was their insurance company and as long as the person stayed alive, they didn't collect, but how many car accidents, and natural causes are these older greeters retiree workers in per year? Still i think it's gruesome for a company to collect, when the employee works somewhere else. Greed and the desire to quench a unquenchable thirst for more, more more.

They have left only the crumbs for US to fight over to amuse them, and use their security agencies, that hire prison guards, security guards and security certifications make a mint on every aspect of someone elses labor, skill. Just like they are in our home, as guest always being served 1st in utility bill, morgage, auto to job, job, restaurants, all wound up in a few's pocket, and they crush the little small entrepeneur business, by mass producing what that entrepeneur does in China, and then put in on their shelves in America, and the entrepeneur is no wiser or richer to fight for their patents.

I welcome any change that will bring equality and justice for all God's children and NOT just those who can afford it like a luxury.
Some in this country are still playing the same oppression games, after this country asked for forgiveness. You are not supposed to lie, to Jesus/God/Creator.
Well these people you mention the elites, are so arrogant, that the plan they have is in place, but they didn't figure on the people rising up on one lie, that would break America's back. IRAQ. The people no longer will just listen to fairy tales. When they saw the capability to engineer a war sacrificing our blood on the battlefield for a boardroom lie of the elites, they dug a little deeper, gathered the experts in all the nations and found 911 was an inside job by elites who wanted war profiteering, what better way to take over than use a war to break the country's resources and finances, only to have to rely even deeper on those who own and created the catastrophic, emergency.

Yes, there is evil doers in the world, still working for the fallen, who's hearts are so dark, they sacrifice children to retain a soul.

But here at Avalon, we search, identify a need, and focus the good of healing or positvity and sometimes even finances, to aid in the vibrational changes now occurring. Who would have thought, we would be the blessed generations, to either make the changes in our hearts, that will stop the negative energy, and see the beginning of the astrological, galactic alighnment of change and the Golden age?
We know it's coming, have been told it's coming, and it will all be a story of truth of how it occurred. I think like, the new books. Planetary shifting and crust recompositioning, lands drops, and land risings. Water lines are on a lot of ruins, I don't believe were just flood caused, but land drops.

A hundred years of drilling, gouging, dynamiting, tunneling, has weakened a substantial amount of land/rock plating for a few billion here or there. The rivers are turning red, and the fish, game, and birds are dying. Are we not next, if the window of opportunity to do so closes? It's Human's choice, whether the few do it or not, this lifestyle of burn and choke and poison and suffocate, is totally unsustainable and those in the mansions and underground cities with food storage and the ability to afford the chemicals to create enviornmental breatheable air, could easily just gas the 90%.

This plan has been in place since 1912, since they started reading the ancient scripts and missing books and past historical scientist, once persecuted to silence them. They are still doing their dirt, but they are being removed. Something so secret and evil, should be removed by the ordained, if human spiritual maturity has not evolved to decipher "intent."

Here at PA, we know about ours and others around the world who join in peace, intent.

marique3652
8th September 2012, 13:48
I'm here to ask those who have had either abduction experiences or contact experiences if they know anything about what I'm about to discuss?

There's a lot of chatter lately on the internet and factions of the independent media about a coming violent banker take over of the G20 nations. The elites have been planning in secret various plans to institute a world government for some time. There is also intel that once a world government system is in place that the banking elite will attempt to exterminate 90% of the world's population.

Running parallel with this are abductees who report that they have been subconsciously programmed to be called to action by the alien presence to aid them in a future event involving a future unknown crisis. One abductee that I had correspondence with last year referred to himself as an "engineer level abductee". When I asked what he meant by this he told me that he was shown by the greys a vision of himself standing on the street and directing people to certain places in some kind of emergency event. I then met another abductee this spring who I will refer to as "Zack". Zack told me that he was abducted by the greys and allowed to remember a portion of the experience. He told me that the greys told him that several ruling families who were controlling the world in secret were planning to kill the majority of the human race in a single event. And that he should not worry because they were going to stop them and that he would be ok.

While all of this information was coming to me from different sources I began questioning about this subject during my contact experiences. Eventually everything that I had been told was being confirmed including a past request by the ruling oligarchy to the ETs to stage a phony invasion threat so they could create a world government under emergency conditions.

When I asked about the subconscious programming of abductees regarding some future emergency event I was told that there is a contingency plan on behalf of the ET presence to directly intervene and the plan is to use the abuctees in that plan. The plan would be carried out if the world were plunged into chaos by the oligarchy. This would include a nuclear war scenario, mass kill event, or a violent banker take over and total civil unrest.

Is anyone else getting this kind of information?

I was abducted by the grays for a long period in my life. I remembered a lot of those interactions, which puzzled the grays, who could not figure out why...telepathically I was shown a panarama many many times of the earth in total chaos with people running terrified in all directions, and all sorts of devastation to the earth...It was truly horrific. When my mind asked them why they kept showing me this they said because if I would help them that this would not come to pass...I asked what they had in mind for me and they communicated that in time I would know. That scared the hell out of me completely and I was so worried to what they had in mind for me because I wanted NO part in helping with their agenda. I was an unwilling victim to their power over me and that really made me traumatized and I felt great animosity for them, but could not do a thing about it, I was powerless....

I worry constantly that I may be like the "Manchurian Candidate", but there is nothing I can do about it. They also kept showing me groups of people walking through this beautiful park with all sorts of flowers and trees, and people swimming in a lake and people sitting on the grass having pic nics, and they ask me to tell which were hybred grays/humans and which ones were humans. I said they all looked the same to me, and they projected in my mind that that was the whole point. I never really got over that, it creeped me out so much...I don't know how I will fit in with things if endtimes come and I worry what my part in all this will be. Am I still being controled by them, I do not know.....they stopped taking me when I entered menopause thank god, as I was no longer of any use to them with their breeder program..

I keep having reoccuring dreams of sitting in rubble on earth and lots of people are sitting back a ways from me watching me and listening to me with great attention. I am trying to teach them how to levitate and to levitate objects...and I project this really bright glow. I always wake up with a start every time. I do not know what this dream means but it worries me greatly. Been having this dream for 20 years off and on....it haunts me every time. That is the worse part about abduction that you remember some of the experiences but not all...I do not have total recall, but a lot of my experiences come to me in daymares and nightmares...It is so distressing because I always worry about what they have done to me and what part if any I am going to play if they want me to do something...I have spoken with many other abductees by the grays and they all seem to concur with me that they are worried sick too. I do not usually talk to much about my abduction experiences because it makes me very vulnerable to attacks from people who do not believe my experiences, but it seemed pertinent to this discussion...

bennycog
8th September 2012, 13:55
hauj,
when are we going to hear of your experiences. i feel you have tested the waters here enough, your very welcome to let it out to us.. you know that right?

Haujeancontactee
8th September 2012, 18:08
Thank you, I'll check it out. By the way, the oath keepers are good people. They were at the Bilderberg protest this year, and they were all good stand up people who were awake and aware.

Haujeancontactee
8th September 2012, 18:30
hauj,
when are we going to hear of your experiences. i feel you have tested the waters here enough, your very welcome to let it out to us.. you know that right?

I acknowledge what you are saying. I haven't gotten the Dr. Boylan response yet, so I'm feeling safe. At present I'm taking care of an 82 year old grandmother, and 8 year old son, and I'm trying to keep my wife happy, so time is limited for me. Most of my posts are late at night when I'm forgoing sleep. So be patient because I'll get to it. I will say that about half of what I'll be posting in the near future will be focused on exposing the Bilderberg Group and the international banking cartels activities in our lives. I'm going to try and balance the banker stuff with my own dirty laundry, so stay tuned. The problem right now is that I have to post in the general forum for a while. I'm concerned that if I put too much info on my own life in the general forum that it will be harder to find for people doing personal research who would normally be drawn to the abductee/contactee section. So in many ways that's why I haven't gotten into it deeper.

Fred Ryan
8th September 2012, 19:02
Hi,

I've seen so many UFOs I can no longer count the number and have likely been experiencing abductions during most of my life, though lately things have been quiet. Though I have little to no doubt that I've been abducted, I have no recall of what occurred during these abductions. I did see a hypnotist in L.A. a few years back for regression hypnosis. The hypnotist, Barbara Lamb, came highly recommended and is quite well know in UFO circles.

During the regression I saw that a false flag event was being planned by the ruling elite. I saw that they are planning to set off a nuclear device in a large city in the American Southwest. This event will be blamed on Iranian terrorists and will be used as an excuse to start world war III. However, I saw aliens making themselves known shortly after the nuclear event and putting a stop to the plans for world war III. The aliens would begin sharing the truth of our existence and reality which would ultimately result in the crumbling of virtually all human institutions. There was more to what I saw, far too much to write about here.

I don't know if there's any truth to what I saw, or if it was just all fantasy. I do know that I've experienced this strange frustration most of my life that I'm not fulfilling my life's purpose. I have no idea what my purpose is, I just know that I'm not fulfilling it.

Beren
8th September 2012, 19:10
Hi,

I've seen so many UFOs I can no longer count the number and have likely been experiencing abductions during most of my life, though lately things have been quiet. Though I have little to no doubt that I've been abducted, I have no recall of what occurred during these abductions. I did see a hypnotist in L.A. a few years back for regression hypnosis. The hypnotist, Barbara Lamb, came highly recommended and is quite well know in UFO circles.

During the regression I saw that a false flag event was being planned by the ruling elite. I saw that they are planning to set off a nuclear device in a large city in the American Southwest. This event will be blamed on Iranian terrorists and will be used as an excuse to start world war III. However, I saw aliens making themselves known shortly after the nuclear event and putting a stop to the plans for world war III. The aliens would begin sharing the truth of our existence and reality which would ultimately result in the crumbling of virtually all human institutions. There was more to what I saw, far too much to write about here.

I don't know if there's any truth to what I saw, or if it was just all fantasy. I do know that I've experienced this strange frustration most of my life that I'm not fulfilling my life's purpose. I have no idea what my purpose is, I just know that I'm not fulfilling it.

And yet this is a first step towards your realization. Nothing comes by accident hence your experience with this session.
look deeply into it with whole soul and heart and I trust you will find what you need to do friend.

Much blessings!

Beren

kooky
8th September 2012, 19:28
I think most people would take threads like this with a pinch of salt. We live in a world where no one can prove 100% that aliens exist, there is no evidence yet people claim to have been in contact with ETs and they talk and they've been shown things. It reminds me of Bob Dean a little bit and why the appropriate questions were never asked to him. Think of the average person on the street, what would they ask if you revealed you talked to aliens or where shown things and in Bob's case taken to another planet!

Who were they? What did they look like? How did you communicate? Were you scared? In Bob's case what was it like? Did they have clouds like us? Cars? Sunshine? Moons? Food like ours? Speak English? Did you sleep?

Of course those would never be asked much like Richad Dolan would never go to Gilliland's Ranch and see these things flying all over the place. Richard's quite happy to play the historian, play his role and oh I just write about them I never see them and the reason he does that is because if he ever does see a UFO the game is over for him. He can no longer write a book from an outsider's perspective. Then again I don't know why Bill and Kerry never went there, supposed to be lots of UFOs there right? Imagine that Camelot interview! Real live UFOs on video but no, it wont happen. These threads are entertaining though. Play it safe guys!

another bob
8th September 2012, 19:30
I have no idea what my purpose is, I just know that I'm not fulfilling it.

Greetings, Fred!

If you are here, alive and sentient, then you are fulfilling it. Just being what you are, regardless of how you or others may interpret the quality of that being-ness, is enough. It's not at all complicated.

Because of the way that we have been conditioned to think and believe, we tend to make our lives complicated, but if we consider and reflect on the miracle of all life going on within and without us, we can see that everything is simply being what it is, just as you are, and I am, and space people are.

What is living you now? There's a good question! If you can dig deeply into that one, the question of purpose will resolve itself automatically.

:yo:

Vividity
8th September 2012, 23:12
Many of you are likely aware of this channeler, Suzanne Ward, but if not, here are two recent posts, in which the coming scenarios are similar to what you've been shown (regarding ETs, disclosure, false flags, etc). I've been waiting for her to make a bold call and she finally has done it with her September 1 post (first link listed below):

http://www.matthewbooks.com/mm/anmviewer.asp?a=152&z=2

http://www.matthewbooks.com/mm/anmviewer.asp?a=151&z=2

And OT, but relevant because everything is so intertwined... here is the most recent post by Jim Willie on the current state of the financial world. He loves to entertain and he can be over-the-top with his wording, but he is brilliant in his analysis and ability to connect the dots, leaving no stone unturned:

http://www.silverdoctors.com/jim-willie-no-central-bank-solutions-liquidity-vs-insolvency/#more-13193

ghostrider
8th September 2012, 23:48
I have no idea what my purpose is, I just know that I'm not fulfilling it.

Greetings, Fred!

If you are here, alive and sentient, then you are fulfilling it. Just being what you are, regardless of how you or others may interpret the quality of that being-ness, is enough. It's not at all complicated.

Because of the way that we have been conditioned to think and believe, we tend to make our lives complicated, but if we consider and reflect on the miracle of all life going on within and without us, we can see that everything is simply being what it is, just as you are, and I am, and space people are.

What is living you now? There's a good question! If you can dig deeply into that one, the question of purpose will resolve itself automatically.

:yo:

exaclty , well said.

bennycog
9th September 2012, 01:32
hauj,

I acknowledge what you are saying. I haven't gotten the Dr. Boylan response yet, so I'm feeling safe. At present I'm taking care of an 82 year old grandmother, and 8 year old son, and I'm trying to keep my wife happy, so time is limited for me. Most of my posts are late at night when I'm forgoing sleep. So be patient because I'll get to it. I will say that about half of what I'll be posting in the near future will be focused on exposing the Bilderberg Group and the international banking cartels activities in our lives. I'm going to try and balance the banker stuff with my own dirty laundry, so stay tuned. The problem right now is that I have to post in the general forum for a while. I'm concerned that if I put too much info on my own life in the general forum that it will be harder to find for people doing personal research who would normally be drawn to the abductee/contactee section. So in many ways that's why I haven't gotten into it deeper.

thankyou hauj.. hopefully the information that you bring to light will make the thread a sticky one.. or you could contact the mods or bill, so the info can stay on top and recieve many eyes.
will be looking forward to it.. amongst friends and thirsty truthgoers in here mate..

Dennis Leahy
9th September 2012, 01:47
Many of you are likely aware of this channeler, Suzanne Ward, but if not, here are two recent posts, in which the coming scenarios are similar to what you've been shown (regarding ETs, disclosure, false flags, etc). I've been waiting for her to make a bold call and she finally has done it with her September 1 post (first link listed below):

http://www.matthewbooks.com/mm/anmviewer.asp?a=152&z=2

...It’s essential that the Obama presidency continues. This has nothing at all to do with politics in that country or any other! It has everything to do with the Golden Age master plan!
The plan is according to what Gaia, Earth’s soul, wants. She wants a peaceful world with everyone having a fair share and everyone respecting all of her Nature realm. The highest universal council chose as a major player a soul with highly evolved spiritual status, ancient wisdom and world leadership experience in many lifetimes. That soul is Barack Obama.

Methinks Matthew's "source" is a Democrat. Worse, these beings of light don't seem to notice just how many people Obama has ordered to die, be imprisoned, or tortured. Methinks this is a steaming pile.

Love and light,

Dennis

another bob
9th September 2012, 03:09
Methinks Matthew's "source" is a Democrat. Worse, these beings of light don't seem to notice just how many people Obama has ordered to die, be imprisoned, or tortured. Methinks this is a steaming pile.

Love and light,

Dennis

http://i49.tinypic.com/1zdlts2.jpg

niki
9th September 2012, 06:24
I think most people would take threads like this with a pinch of salt. We live in a world where no one can prove 100% that aliens exist, there is no evidence yet people claim to have been in contact with ETs and they talk and they've been shown things. It reminds me of Bob Dean a little bit and why the appropriate questions were never asked to him. Think of the average person on the street, what would they ask if you revealed you talked to aliens or where shown things and in Bob's case taken to another planet!

Who were they? What did they look like? How did you communicate? Were you scared? In Bob's case what was it like? Did they have clouds like us? Cars? Sunshine? Moons? Food like ours? Speak English? Did you sleep?

Of course those would never be asked much like Richad Dolan would never go to Gilliland's Ranch and see these things flying all over the place. Richard's quite happy to play the historian, play his role and oh I just write about them I never see them and the reason he does that is because if he ever does see a UFO the game is over for him. He can no longer write a book from an outsider's perspective. Then again I don't know why Bill and Kerry never went there, supposed to be lots of UFOs there right? Imagine that Camelot interview! Real live UFOs on video but no, it wont happen. These threads are entertaining though. Play it safe guys!

@kooky : my sentimens exactly.
being skeptical sometimes has its own place & Purpose, at the very least to serve as a raw, honest 'devil's advocate' role,
especially in all these kind of 'unseen' or 'unverifiable physically' talks, at least to the layman mainstream people/public.

mountain_jim
9th September 2012, 12:52

You are quite wrong about that. Bill was just there a few weeks back, you can watch a vid of him and James together.

If I remember correctly he and Kerry may have been there at an earlier time. I suspect Bill can weigh in on this at some point. :)

crosby
9th September 2012, 14:51
another bob: bwaahaahagh!!!!!! that is the funniest pic that i have seen all week.
regards, corson

Carmody
9th September 2012, 17:07

Love and light,

Dennis

http://i49.tinypic.com/1zdlts2.jpg

How long have conspiracies been around?

Since the very first time two males of the species - desired the same female.

Amysenthia
9th September 2012, 18:00
I think most people would take threads like this with a pinch of salt. We live in a world where no one can prove 100% that aliens exist, there is no evidence yet people claim to have been in contact with ETs and they talk and they've been shown things.!

With all due respect Kooky I just don't even know where to begin. There are a MULTITUDE of evidences out there that ETs 100% do EXIST. Lets talk about the TRAVIS WALTON story from 1976. Forget about the movie version which focused much more on a fictionalized version of the true story. Lets talk about the facts. If you read Travis's book about the event, he goes into detail about how the 6 men and he himself passed lie detector tests from a state examiner about his abduction. Including his story about what happened while he was gone. He had several pieces of physical evidence such as the site of the abduction having radioactivity, the clothes that he was wearing, etc. This was the most documented case with plenty of evidence that would hold up enough in court to get someone sent away for murder.

Then you have Bob Dean, a high ranking military retiree, coming out to tell you his experience. If you have ever listened to one of his many interviews he does go into detail of the lives of the people with whom he spent 6 weeks with. (HE does mention that he asked many of the questions you did and was told that they did not want to divulge the answers).

It is a psychological response for many to need to not want to believe that these things can be true. So to make any more of an attempt to help you BELIEVE, would be pointless and perhaps against your better mental health. So continue to believe as you do in spite of the vast overwhelming evidence to the contrary. I have had these very discussions over the years ad nauseam being myself a UFO witness and contactee. I generally don't even go there anymore, so today I had a little extra time and thought "WHY NOT". I know that what I have shared here is now going to resort in a knee jerk reaction to somehow get into a tit for tat verbal volley that is only going to take us back to the beginning. Sometimes it is better to just agree to disagree and go back to what we want to believe for ourselves.

To say whether someone has gone to Gilliands' Ranch somehow proves something is ridiculous. I had the pleasure of sitting with Richard Dolan at a table at this year' MUFON world conference in Cincinnati, Ohio last month and believe me this is not a man that has to go anywhere to prove that he knows what he is talking about when it comes to ETS. I guarantee that he has had many first hand accounts of his own and needs no further proof.

I have respect for all info that I read on this site whether it be channeled, ET inspired, or whatever. I know what resonates as truth and what does not. For me the things that I have been shown I have been made known it is just better to keep to myself at this point, for nothing is ever set in stone and to put energy into something that may not have to come to pass is not always for the best.

So enjoy the entertainment Kooky and maybe just keep looking up. Perhaps you will get the proof you so desire. Then you can know what its like to be me.

Haujeancontactee
10th September 2012, 06:44
You've said that there's no evidence, well I'm going to give you some right now. The video below speaks for itself. Here you have the Mexican government giving the world a partial disclosure. There is a mountain of evidence out there but you won't here it in a disclosure from the US government. As for your questions I'm going to answer a lot of those questions in a short time. I plan on bearing my soul on this forum for a while and you are welcome to check it out when it happens. I don't expect anyone to believe me once I'm done unless they've got a personal background in the things that I'm going to discuss. And it's those people who I'm seeking out which is why I'm here. I totally respect your skepticism because that's where the path to the truth begins. I've been involved in this field of interest for 24 years and there's a lot of BS to filter through. I like your basic questions because few other people ever think to ask them. It's like when I was sent Catholic school as a child. I was the only one who ever questioned anything. Like the belief in demons for example. They tell you that they work tirelessly for the devil to torment people. My question was always, "what do they do for recreation", "do they get time off for their demon families"? And so forth and so on, while everyone else suspends critical thought.

Here's the video, and remember, there's a lot of evidence out there. And also remember that eye witness testimony is accepted as evidence in a court of law. More or less what I'm trying to say is that we are not all speaking out to jerk each others chains and bask in the attention of a good BS story.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDOOZ_IPb6Y&list=FLh0PtS4kcqHftkP9e1I2ujQ&index=446&feature=plpp_video

kooky
10th September 2012, 12:52
I think most people would take threads like this with a pinch of salt. We live in a world where no one can prove 100% that aliens exist, there is no evidence yet people claim to have been in contact with ETs and they talk and they've been shown things.!

With all due respect Kooky I just don't even know where to begin. There are a MULTITUDE of evidences out there that ETs 100% do EXIST. Lets talk about the TRAVIS WALTON story from 1976. Forget about the movie version which focused much more on a fictionalized version of the true story. Lets talk about the facts. If you read Travis's book about the event, he goes into detail about how the 6 men and he himself passed lie detector tests from a state examiner about his abduction. Including his story about what happened while he was gone. He had several pieces of physical evidence such as the site of the abduction having radioactivity, the clothes that he was wearing, etc. This was the most documented case with plenty of evidence that would hold up enough in court to get someone sent away for murder.

Then you have Bob Dean, a high ranking military retiree, coming out to tell you his experience. If you have ever listened to one of his many interviews he does go into detail of the lives of the people with whom he spent 6 weeks with. (HE does mention that he asked many of the questions you did and was told that they did not want to divulge the answers).

It is a psychological response for many to need to not want to believe that these things can be true. So to make any more of an attempt to help you BELIEVE, would be pointless and perhaps against your better mental health. So continue to believe as you do in spite of the vast overwhelming evidence to the contrary. I have had these very discussions over the years ad nauseam being myself a UFO witness and contactee. I generally don't even go there anymore, so today I had a little extra time and thought "WHY NOT". I know that what I have shared here is now going to resort in a knee jerk reaction to somehow get into a tit for tat verbal volley that is only going to take us back to the beginning. Sometimes it is better to just agree to disagree and go back to what we want to believe for ourselves.

To say whether someone has gone to Gilliands' Ranch somehow proves something is ridiculous. I had the pleasure of sitting with Richard Dolan at a table at this year' MUFON world conference in Cincinnati, Ohio last month and believe me this is not a man that has to go anywhere to prove that he knows what he is talking about when it comes to ETS. I guarantee that he has had many first hand accounts of his own and needs no further proof.

I have respect for all info that I read on this site whether it be channeled, ET inspired, or whatever. I know what resonates as truth and what does not. For me the things that I have been shown I have been made known it is just better to keep to myself at this point, for nothing is ever set in stone and to put energy into something that may not have to come to pass is not always for the best.

So enjoy the entertainment Kooky and maybe just keep looking up. Perhaps you will get the proof you so desire. Then you can know what its like to be me.

Not proof that I desire, proof the world desires. Of course you will keep anything you have been shown to yourself because you know that nearly everything that anyone has ever been shown has never came to fruition. All this talk about i'm talking to ETs and I've been shown things and all this stuff, you're talking to people singing from the same hymn sheet so what you end up with is a bunch of people talking to each other about their experiences and they can't prove they're real so any outsider looking in just sees a bunch of people telling stories that aren't true, that wont come true, there isn't gonna be any nuclear wars or alien ships over cities or anyone to come and save the day or whatever it is people see in their visions. Any outsider looking in will have questions.

NO ONE, not one single person on this planet has EVER shown 100% proof that aliens exist. It hasn't happened. I like Bob Dean and Richard Dolan, I believe Bob Dean and a lot of what he says. I'm not saying they are liars. As far as Jame's ranch goes, since no one can prove the existance of ETs I figured this place was famous for it's supposed ET activity, ships ping ponging all over the skies at night. What better way to do it than have Bill and Kerry live and in person filming these lights going all over the sky and Richard Dolan, the historian, the book writer, the man on the outside who takes a neutral stance. Why doesn't he go there? He writes about them so why not see them for himself or at the very least see somethings once again, live and in person all over the sky that are either extraterrestrial or some very advanced technology that we have here on Earth. He writes about them so why not go see them in person. Make sense right? Well that's the problem right there, it makes too much sense hence it will never happen.

It's like Henry Deacon talking about Vitamin D3 and not Mars after his big revelation that he went to Mars. The people that organised that conference realised that was going too far. It was getting too real. A man that uses his real name and has the credentials which can be checked and verified comes and says he has been to Mars, that's too much! We don't want the backlash from that. It's like Dolan and his books. They want the UFO conferences but it only goes so far.Have some speakers, get the pros like Greer out to chat for a few hours, maybe show some pictures, some videos, tow the line, everyone's happy, the speakers sell what they're selling and the people attending feel as though they've seen something special or know something special.....until 12 months later when it happens again. It's all carefully arranged and a man coming out saying he has been to Mars is too real and too much for them to handle if he did get any press and people did start looking into him, especially the media.

In some ways a lot of threads and people here assume a lot about people. People as though most of this stuff is fact. This thread for example, in order for anyone to take it seriously the person reading it needs to believe A) that ETs are real and B) that the people in it are actually communicating with them! And it's said so boldy that the people in it including the OP, rudely assume that everyone believes all this. It's said so flippantly it's like saying you had a cup of tea this morning at breakfast. Oh yeah I chat to ETs! Shown a few things, zipped around in a spaceship for a little while, the usual! lol. We've got real issues to deal with in the world, REAL things like solar storms that could leave us without electricity and food, no roof over our heads and we still have people talking about channeled information and I chat to ETs and vibrations! I can feel this vibration and that vibration and all these other words and terms that fly over most people's heads. People need to get their heads out of the clouds and focus on what is real i.e your physical existance. That's why threads like this have so few replies because it's just a small group of people preaching to the same small choir and don't think of me as a big bad person trying to ruin these for a lack of a better word 'stories' but what I am saying is what most people think.

And even after all that there is still no proof that any of this is true or has happened! No one can do it. All we have is people's stories and testimony and yes I believe we are not alone in the universe but when people start talking about being in contact with actual ETs and it's ongoing you have to question a lot of things. This forum represents a small population of the world, I can only imagine that if it is true and many of you here really do get shown things and do speak with ETs that there are many others in the world having the same exact experiences but maybe theyre like you and it's just too personal to share with the world and so well.....probably best just keeping it to themselves because well........they can't prove they happened so no one is likely to believe them anyway.

Spiral
10th September 2012, 13:14
There is plenty of hard proof of aliens, ufos etc, but its all locked away, there is a very efficient system in operation, even X-rays will be withheld if they show implants these days, also you will not get any report back from a vet or lab following an animal mutilation.

Twice this year I have witnessed military jets chasing a ufo, they must have film & radar recordings, not that it will be released, whilst individual experiences can't be considered proof, the sheer number of reports & the similarities in the reports are quite amazing.

There are also a lot of abdutees that won't talk in public, I know this because people contacted me privately after I started writing about my experiences on the old Camelot forum, under strict request that I did not quote them or "out them".

CD7
10th September 2012, 21:48
Twice this year I have witnessed military jets chasing a ufo

OR perhaps riding with one.....:whistle:

Haujeancontactee
11th September 2012, 07:28

Not proof that I desire, proof the world desires. Of course you will keep anything you have been shown to yourself because you know that nearly everything that anyone has ever been shown has never came to fruition. All this talk about i'm talking to ETs and I've been shown things and all this stuff, you're talking to people singing from the same hymn sheet so what you end up with is a bunch of people talking to each other about their experiences and they can't prove they're real so any outsider looking in just sees a bunch of people telling stories that aren't true, that wont come true, there isn't gonna be any nuclear wars or alien ships over cities or anyone to come and save the day or whatever it is people see in their visions. Any outsider looking in will have questions.

NO ONE, not one single person on this planet has EVER shown 100% proof that aliens exist. It hasn't happened. I like Bob Dean and Richard Dolan, I believe Bob Dean and a lot of what he says. I'm not saying they are liars. As far as Jame's ranch goes, since no one can prove the existance of ETs I figured this place was famous for it's supposed ET activity, ships ping ponging all over the skies at night. What better way to do it than have Bill and Kerry live and in person filming these lights going all over the sky and Richard Dolan, the historian, the book writer, the man on the outside who takes a neutral stance. Why doesn't he go there? He writes about them so why not see them for himself or at the very least see somethings once again, live and in person all over the sky that are either extraterrestrial or some very advanced technology that we have here on Earth. He writes about them so why not go see them in person. Make sense right? Well that's the problem right there, it makes too much sense hence it will never happen.

It's like Henry Deacon talking about Vitamin D3 and not Mars after his big revelation that he went to Mars. The people that organised that conference realised that was going too far. It was getting too real. A man that uses his real name and has the credentials which can be checked and verified comes and says he has been to Mars, that's too much! We don't want the backlash from that. It's like Dolan and his books. They want the UFO conferences but it only goes so far.Have some speakers, get the pros like Greer out to chat for a few hours, maybe show some pictures, some videos, tow the line, everyone's happy, the speakers sell what they're selling and the people attending feel as though they've seen something special or know something special.....until 12 months later when it happens again. It's all carefully arranged and a man coming out saying he has been to Mars is too real and too much for them to handle if he did get any press and people did start looking into him, especially the media.

In some ways a lot of threads and people here assume a lot about people. People as though most of this stuff is fact. This thread for example, in order for anyone to take it seriously the person reading it needs to believe A) that ETs are real and B) that the people in it are actually communicating with them! And it's said so boldy that the people in it including the OP, rudely assume that everyone believes all this. It's said so flippantly it's like saying you had a cup of tea this morning at breakfast. Oh yeah I chat to ETs! Shown a few things, zipped around in a spaceship for a little while, the usual! lol. We've got real issues to deal with in the world, REAL things like solar storms that could leave us without electricity and food, no roof over our heads and we still have people talking about channeled information and I chat to ETs and vibrations! I can feel this vibration and that vibration and all these other words and terms that fly over most people's heads. People need to get their heads out of the clouds and focus on what is real i.e your physical existance. That's why threads like this have so few replies because it's just a small group of people preaching to the same small choir and don't think of me as a big bad person trying to ruin these for a lack of a better word 'stories' but what I am saying is what most people think.

And even after all that there is still no proof that any of this is true or has happened! No one can do it. All we have is people's stories and testimony and yes I believe we are not alone in the universe but when people start talking about being in contact with actual ETs and it's ongoing you have to question a lot of things. This forum represents a small population of the world, I can only imagine that if it is true and many of you here really do get shown things and do speak with ETs that there are many others in the world having the same exact experiences but maybe theyre like you and it's just too personal to share with the world and so well.....probably best just keeping it to themselves because well........they can't prove they happened so no one is likely to believe them anyway.

It's my fought because i didn't quote your first post when I rebutted it somewhat with my last post. In that post you will find a Fox News clip regarding the Mexican Government partially disclosing Air Force jet footage of UFOs. If you missed it take a look at it. If you watched, then it's obvious why you say that you don't see any evidence. And that's because you won't acknowledge it. So which is it?

Also, you mentioned how I rudely assume that everyone believes all of this stuff. That's your distortion because if you reread my post in the first line I make it clear that I'm addressing those like myself who receive alien contact. I'm not trying to persuade you or anyone else that you should believe in the existence of aliens or that I receive any contact what so ever. If I wanted to waste my time in that fashion I would be posting on a skeptic website instead of here.

I don't expect you to understand my motivations to make posts in this forum on this subject matter. But since I have your attention I will explain myself to you. I have 3 main goals in joining this forum and for participating in it. First and foremost I'm an activist in the liberty movement. I want to use the opportunity provided here to share information with receptive people in the hope that by spreading information about the international banking cartel that we can wake up as many people as possible and stop them before they totally destroy everything humanity has achieved. I have a child and I will not sit back and do nothing while I see not just my country but the entire world being exploited for profit by a group of elite psychopathic control freaks.

The second reason I'm here is because I want and need to connect with people who have experienced what I've been experiencing. It's my form of therapy and a means of coping with the guilt that I harbor inside because of the unique way that I fit into the alien agenda. It also helps me to tolerate the less than satisfactory things that take place in my life involving the contact. I like some others here do not have the luxury of living a life that's considered normal. I can't go to my family and my friends and get support so I have to come here.

Lastly, I feel that it's important for people doing personal research to be exposed to what I've been through. I think people deserve to hear it no matter how much it hurts me to tell it. So far I haven't had enough time to even scratch the surface of my personal life, or should I say personal Hell with anyone here yet. But I will and there's a part of me that doesn't want to do it because it's personal. But if it helps someone, just one person it will be worth a million skeptical attacks.

If this type of discussion bothers you ignore it. Go talk about solar storms or something else that you are interested in. But please, and I think I speak for others when I say this, please stop the contactee bashing. And I say that because you have no idea how much so many of us have suffered. I'm not asking for pity just a little peace.

AwakeInADream
11th September 2012, 08:17
I don't know about aliens. I've never experienced them(knowingly). I guess I've been lucky. I've had dreams about them, but they could never find me, I don't know what that means??? But I do wonder about this talk of subliminal implants. I know that we humans are suggestible, but why are we so? Who designed us to take commands in such a way? Are we really slaves, responsive to the whim of our masters call? If this is so then it looks like we are malfunctioning. There is something wrong with our original design and we will not comply. Our souls are beginning to speak and our free will's be asserted. There are too many of us now awakening, hatching from our egg's. The future is our own now. The aliens will learn and move on....Unless they want to see what we can really do back to them with our new found will.......

Finefeather
11th September 2012, 10:56
You've said that there's no evidence, well I'm going to give you some right now. The video below speaks for itself. Here you have the Mexican government giving the world a partial disclosure. There is a mountain of evidence out there but you won't here it in a disclosure from the US government. As for your questions I'm going to answer a lot of those questions in a short time. I plan on bearing my soul on this forum for a while and you are welcome to check it out when it happens. I don't expect anyone to believe me once I'm done unless they've got a personal background in the things that I'm going to discuss. And it's those people who I'm seeking out which is why I'm here. I totally respect your skepticism because that's where the path to the truth begins. I've been involved in this field of interest for 24 years and there's a lot of BS to filter through. I like your basic questions because few other people ever think to ask them. It's like when I was sent Catholic school as a child. I was the only one who ever questioned anything. Like the belief in demons for example. They tell you that they work tirelessly for the devil to torment people. My question was always, "what do they do for recreation", "do they get time off for their demon families"? And so forth and so on, while everyone else suspends critical thought.

Here's the video, and remember, there's a lot of evidence out there. And also remember that eye witness testimony is accepted as evidence in a court of law. More or less what I'm trying to say is that we are not all speaking out to jerk each others chains and bask in the attention of a good BS story.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDOOZ_IPb6Y&list=FLh0PtS4kcqHftkP9e1I2ujQ&index=446&feature=plpp_video

This video is more than 5 years old and probably 90% or more of Avalon members are more than convinced UFO exist and could tell you a tale or two.
You are going to have to come up with a bit more than just old hat stories to impress the Avalon minds on UFO, disclosure etc. Quite an informed bunch...start reading up in the UFO section so you can catch up. :)
We even have a person, here on Avalon, who regularly take trips on UFOs...so hope you got something really good, because there is not much these experts don't know about UFO.
Regards and will be interested in your revelation.

Haujeancontactee
12th September 2012, 06:29

This video is more than 5 years old and probably 90% or more of Avalon members are more than convinced UFO exist and could tell you a tale or two.
You are going to have to come up with a bit more than just old hat stories to impress the Avalon minds on UFO, disclosure etc. Quite an informed bunch...start reading up in the UFO section so you can catch up. :)
We even have a person, here on Avalon, who regularly take trips on UFOs...so hope you got something really good, because there is not much these experts don't know about UFO.
Regards and will be interested in your revelation.

That video wasn't for you, it was for Kooky. He wanted a government to tell him what to think so gave him the Mexican government. It's the best I had at that time in the morning. Some people like to be spoon fed so I added some salsa for taste.