PDA

View Full Version : New 9-11 Video

Praxis
11th September 2012, 04:15
I just came across this video which I had never seen, and I consider myself to be well versed on the footage from the day.

Some interesting points: There is a time when the people recording report that their phones go dead in the same building (could just be a local to that building but I dont see why the damage from the towers would do anything to landlines so far away).

The amount of smoke coming out of the building was outrageous the whole time the event occurred from the moment the towers got their holes.

When the tower turned to dust you really get a sense for how fine the particles are because it just hangs and goes up. This is not new because of Judy wood's work but still to see it from ground level puts a new perspective on it.

ji_TblPeMCY

sirdipswitch
11th September 2012, 20:20
Thanks 9ofclubs, for the great find. Thought I had seen them all too.
There are probably a bunch more out there that we haven't seen, do to people not posting them.

Star Tsar
11th September 2012, 20:53
Today the "Top News" story was/is Andy Murray winning US Open.....
The UK is truly the most apathetic nation in the world!

:(

conk
18th September 2012, 22:13
Thanks 9ofclubs, for the great find. Thought I had seen them all too.
There are probably a bunch more out there that we haven't seen, do to people not posting them.
Especially the ones confiscated by the FBI.

Griff
22nd September 2012, 03:07
Thanks for that 9 of Clubs, it was a view I had not seen before either. It also captures the chaos and confusion of the day from I think better than anything I've seen before.

I must say, however, that this view of the tower collapse has me even more convinced this was a controlled demolition....not that I needed convincing anyway.

Griff