PDA

View Full Version : Spacebook - Telepathic social media - InnerNet acknowledgement with Michelle Marie

Michelle Marie
11th September 2012, 17:12
We are working conjointly with the Internet now, but our perceptive abilities have been developed and are being further activated.

It would be advantageous to communicate our experiences regarding our newly re-awakened perceptive abilities and energy management tools and processes.

Many have joined the field of Zero Point Consciousness, or the non-local comprehensive field of consciousness. We have worked on calibrations of attunement, alignment, intention, attention, perception, perspective, and translations. We have fine-tuned and we have come full circle.

We've had many Universal experiences, and we get the sense of belonging and unity of family when we realize we are not alone in our processes. This is a source of comfort for many.

I'm extremely empathic. I used to think I was overly sensitive until I realized the gift. Now we are all increasing our sensitivities. We can share our experiences and assist each other during these times.

Please, let's talk about this stuff. It will help me a lot, and I'm sure it will benefit all who are working through the challenges of our current evolutionary changes.

Also, I would like to learn more about telepathy and direct experiences.

Thank you in advance for sharing.

Michelle Marie

Lifebringer
11th September 2012, 17:28
I seem to be lead to certain sites where those who aren't awakened are present. i then link sites for them to explore, and explain why I am linking them to the sites. Also I tell them the secrets were not meant to be secrets. OUR creator and our history should not have been kept secret, because it interfered with our spiritual maturity, keeping bits and pieces of the puzzle from knowledge and leading to guess work or actions that may or may not be in accordance with our lessons of life from the creator, or the mission we were sworn to uphold.

But that was the whole plan, wasn't it?
To deceive the whole world.
I've noticed the uptick in perception and the buzzing, numbing in my jaw and teeth as the vibrational tone rises.
It's to be expected I guess, before it was sleepless nights, and waking aroung 3am-and meditating on the quiet. I couldn't sleep for all the information to decipher, but now after so long going through the vibrational process, i'm riding the wave carefully and waiting for the guidance/destination given me.

Michelle Marie
11th September 2012, 17:37
Oh, I'm so glad you are on board with this thread. I really liked your post in another thread and remembered your name. I'm fairly new here. I wasn't active for part of the time.

My guidance had impressed upon me to use my perceptive abilities in service at this time. Even though I've given readings for years for my friends, I've never given them publicly. However, just this last weekend I was guided to begin participating in a monthly fair and I have 4 intuitive readings. One self-proclaimed skeptic told me at the end that he regained a trust in readings since He resonated with the truth that I revealed to him about his life. These are soul readings I do. It's brand new this week!

I went through life seeing souls and having a different perspective, but I didn't realize it.

More is being revealed...

Love,
Michelle Marie

onawah
11th September 2012, 18:38
If you are going to be volunteering to give readings to PA members, please put me on the list. Thanks.
I think the Internet has been a step for many on the way to developing more intuitive and psychic abilities, as well as discernment, which is definitely necessary to have as well if the development is to progress safely and healthfully.
There can be many, many detours and pitfalls, but it's worth exploring, IMHO.

Michelle Marie
11th September 2012, 18:49
If you would like a reading, I would be happy to give you one. My disclaimer: I report my perceptions. I can't verify any of it. Usually the one who is being read validates the reading.

For example, one day I was giving a reading for a girl I had just met the day before. When I tuned in, here's what I got right away: "Tell her I love her! Tell her I love her!" I said no to the voice and kept writing down information. This soul was adept at interdimensional communication. He sang Tiptoe through the Tulips, then Tiny Tim, then Tim. He showed me some leaves then a lemon, lemon tree. Anyway, this was all "Greek" to me! I just wrote it all down. Then I read angel cards, and then spoke about what I got directly. I said, "Do you know someone by the name of Tim?" She told me that was her fiance that had passed 3 years earlier. Lemon Tree was the name of the restaurant they used to go to. So the information was foreign to me, but completely understood by the person whose reading I was doing.

I am not setting out to communicate with souls on the other side, but apparently I have the ability. My intent is to read souls to help them get and stay on the right track and to refine their own inner perceptions. Readings are great for confirmation of those. So now, I do Soul Readings. That's how I'm starting. Also, I have received and applied some direct information about healing energy that I can transmit. More stories later on that...

Latti
11th September 2012, 20:11
Michelle Marie,

I would like to contribute something helpful to your post, but I'm afraid that much of your original post was Greek to me. It has been only within the past eight(8) years that I realize that my work and life perspective was way off mark. Being let in a new direction, I made a huge life change. I believe that I still have an unfilled purpose, but it hasn't yet been revealed or recognized. Currently, I'm just trying to be as helpful as possible to others that I encounter feeling that there are tough times ahead, but much good will be accomplished as a result.

With kind regards,
Latti

Michelle Marie
11th September 2012, 22:00
Yes, Latti, Sounds perfect to me!

Latti
11th September 2012, 23:05
My hope is that asention does occur very soon and that most of you do ascend and don’t experience the changes that I see coming. I must in turn do what feels right to me and I hope that you respect me for that. I don’t see asention in my near future. I suppose you might say, I’m just not ready for asention. If it’s true and asention is happening soon, then I’m not ready because my inner guidance tells me that I’m going to be on this earth two (2) more decades.
I’ve still got a purpose to fulfill. If asention is emmenite and soon, then my purpose is to assist others like myself that don’t ascend.
I’m not up to date on high tech inventions, but I do well remember a time when there was no electricity in my community. The houses weren’t insulated and in winter, it was almost as cold indoors as outside. We slept under so many quilts that it was difficult to turn over in bed. For entertainment, we either sang or told stories which were as enjoyable as anything we do today. We knew everyone for miles in all directions and enjoyed our neighbors.
I know how to survive on the very basics and if we find ourselves without the grid in the future, my skills will be needed and I’ll be able to help organize and rebuild.
My wish is for the best for all of you and I hope you will also wish me well.
Latti

Latti
11th September 2012, 23:14
Michelle Marie,
Please forgive my latest post about Ascension. it was intended for another thread.
Latti