PDA

View Full Version : Peter Levenda | Sinister Forces & The Unholy Alliance

HORIZONS
22nd August 2010, 20:12
I just listened to the first half of the interview "Peter Levenda | Sinister Forces & The Unholy Alliance" on Veritas and am curious as to whom do my fellow Avalon members think the sinister forces - the powers behind the powers - are, and why?
Do you have evidence?
Is it just a gut feeling?
Is it based on the testimony of others?
Have you been researching this for most of your adult life, and this is how the dots connect for you?

I really do not have an opinion as to this question, the reason I ask you all yours, but I do think there is a dark power of some sort pulling the strings on this material realm. I do feel human consciousness is being manipulated on many levels.

thank you for your response, :cool:

Arpheus
22nd August 2010, 20:18
Honestly tho,i think thats one question we will never be able to answer,simply because whoever is in charge will never allow that any real info goes anywhere that could lead us to the source,they manipulate and control everything,and there is so much crap info out there info disinfo and the list goes on thats its kinda like we are running in crcles,but will never get to the end of it.

jaybee
22nd August 2010, 20:47
I really do not have an opinion as to this question, the reason I ask you all yours, but I do think there is a dark power of some sort pulling the strings on this material realm. I do feel human consciousness is being manipulated on many levels.

Oh I don't know......

I haven't heard that interview....but...

When I saw your post I immediately thought of this....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mb45tJhzmcI&feature=player_embedded

And something along the lines of 'power corrupts but absolute power corrupts absolutely'

although the exact quote is....

"Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men."

I have bolded 'men' although there are some exceptions that 'prove the rule'....

http://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/288200.html

Could be that testosterone and the facination for war that holds sway in a patriarchal set-up
is at the root of the problem...???

The 'power over' thing.

OnyxKnight
22nd August 2010, 21:22
I ... am curious as to whom do my fellow Avalon members think the sinister forces - the powers behind the powers - are, and why?

IMO, they are surely not human. If we are so easy to be manipulated by fellow human beings, who's to say an extraterrestrial intelligence cannot do the same, or even a more better job at it?

Do you have evidence?

Me personally? No. But I think others have, and that the evidence of that will emerge eventually.

Is it just a gut feeling?

You could call it that.

Is it based on the testimony of others?

I could say I was told about that aspect by others.

Have you been researching this for most of your adult life, and this is how the dots connect for you?

Yes.

thank you for your response, :cool:

Very interesting thread.

Can we hear your own opinion on this question?

wynderer
22nd August 2010, 21:29
my answer --James Casbolt's term: 'the military-industrial-ET complex'

Arpheus
22nd August 2010, 21:36
His opinion is he doesn't have an opinion he stated as he started the thread hehe:p

jaybee
22nd August 2010, 21:50
n/a

sorry

MariaDine
22nd August 2010, 22:17
Peolple chance within the institutions, but the «directives» stay subverviente to permanent main goals.

lightblue
23rd August 2010, 00:35

horizons:
just listened to the first half of the interview "Peter Levenda | Sinister Forces & The Unholy Alliance" on Veritas and am curious as to whom do my fellow Avalon members think the sinister forces - the powers behind the powers - are, and why?

maybe there's just too many disincarnates around... i'd say the air needs clearing.. :unsure: l

RedeZra
23rd August 2010, 20:05
physical existence is like a karmic prison

so the sinister scheme is to make us incur karmic debts

so as to keep us subjects to the Prince of this world

who fell because of Ignorance before physicality came into being

and brought humanity down with him

from the spiritual to the physical

while he still remains infernal

HORIZONS
23rd August 2010, 20:11
Thanks everyone for posting! I hope we hear more.
As for me - the jury is still out on "a" sinister force, but without a doubt the lower human nature of lust, greed and power are a driving force in this matter.

wynderer
23rd August 2010, 20:45
physical existence is like a karmic prison

so the sinister scheme is to make us incur karmic debts

so as to keep us subjects to the Prince of this world

who fell because of Ignorance before physicality came into being

and brought humanity down with him

from the spiritual to the physical

while he still remains infernal

the Prince of this world is the cold, hard, dark heart/center of the NWO military-industrial-ET complex -- i agree

RedeZra
23rd August 2010, 23:53
the Prince of this world is the cold, hard, dark heart/center of the NWO military-industrial-ET complex -- i agree

this Prince is a psychological force which can influence manifest and shape-shift

his business is to see to it that none escapes this karmic prison

this is the one that tried to deter Jesus Buddha and all that thread upon the path of truth

for as the saying goes 'the truth will set you free' and the Prince is there to prevent that

in the beginning he will grant gifts but if a soul is adamant he will try to snare lead astray before eventually retorting to emotional mental and even physical torture

he is very intelligent and very very cunning

therefor it is impossible to escape his dominion

without the protection and guidance of one already liberated

HORIZONS
24th August 2010, 01:37
this Prince is a psychological force which can influence manifest and shape-shift

his business is to see to it that none escapes this karmic prison

this is the one that tried to deter Jesus Buddha and all that thread upon the path of truth

for as the saying goes 'the truth will set you free' and the Prince is there to prevent that

in the beginning he will grant gifts but if a soul is adamant he will try to snare lead astray before eventually retorting to emotional mental and even physical torture

he is very intelligent and very very cunning

therefor it is impossible to escape his dominion

without the protection and guidance of one already liberated

RedeZra, Thanks for sharing your viewpoint - that is a very interesting interpretation of Scripture.

LindyLou22
29th August 2010, 22:05
Anyone interested in this should pick up Mr. Levenda's book, "Unholy Alliance." This is not to be confused with another book of the same title what was written by a neocon and claimed that liberals were siding with terrorists or something like that. No coincidence there, I'm sure.

The book links the Nazis to necromancy. I'm 100% with Mr. Levenda based on what little I've seen of people who have dabbled in that stuff.

wynderer
4th September 2010, 19:43
i'm reading the transcript of the interview now -- thanks for the link, Horizons

a kind of off-topic comment -- i've already, in my relatively short time here on PA2, had other forum members accuse me of being negative, fear-mongering, etc

so i guess, if you write a, or some, books & get interviewed by Bill &/or Kerry, it's OK to hint that things are not all Love & Light? but if you are a lowly unknown poster like me, it's a no no?

humans are weird -- you can live w/lots of disconnects in your brains & minds, it seems

HORIZONS
4th September 2010, 22:06
i'm reading the transcript of the interview now -- thanks for the link, Horizons

a kind of off-topic comment -- i've already, in my relatively short time here on PA2, had other forum members accuse me of being negative, fear-mongering, etc

so i guess, if you write a, or some, books & get interviewed by Bill &/or Kerry, it's OK to hint that things are not all Love & Light? but if you are a lowly unknown poster like me, it's a no no?

humans are weird -- you can live w/lots of disconnects in your brains & minds, it seems

ROTFLOL :pound::laugh::roll:

Humble Janitor
5th September 2010, 08:25
Most authority figures and even celebrities worship the SELF. When they sell their souls for fame and power and money, they have no way of ever getting them back. The cycle just continues and continues until those who "get it" decide to defect and attempt to find their way once again.

You can have anything that you want in this world but if you want power and fame, you have to "pay the pauper" in order to attain such things. Used irresponsibly (and you most certainly will do so), power corrupts all.

Call me crazy but the Star Wars saga is just about that. Anakin Skywalker sells his soul at the promise of power and stability and it corrupts him, literally disfiguring him and causing him to ruin the lives of people, even those of his own children. It's only until he sees that his son (Luke) is in danger of dying, that he decides to take that same power and use it to destroy the "pauper" (in this case, Lord Palpatine) in order to save his son.

Snowbird
5th September 2010, 17:17
Humble Janitor: You can have anything that you want in this world but if you want power and fame, you have to "pay the pauper" in order to attain such things. Used irresponsibly (and you most certainly will do so), power corrupts all.

Perhaps a bit of clarification is in order here. Above, you describe worldly power.

WE, individually and collectively, Are, Power-defined. :victory: