PDA

View Full Version : Whats going on with our Sun?

irishspirit
22nd August 2010, 20:29
Hi Folks,

I am no expert when it comes to the inner workings of our Sun. However, there sure does seem to be some strange stuff going on with it.

We have seen a huge amount of CME's going on, along with Solar Flares.

My understanding of these are that if we get hit by the likes of an Solar DFlare, X4 it means big trouble. Like wise, the likes of Y type, is even bigger trouble.

I have seen and heard a lot of chat about this recently, what does this mean for us as a race?

Be easy with me, just learning all this stuff.

Be Safe

irishspirit

Cara
23rd August 2010, 16:07
I think there is definitely something going on with the sun. I've been following a tread in "News and update" in regards with the scientific info. Great stuff. Personally, what really hit me since two or three years ago, is a change in the strength of the sun's light. Have you noticed, that in particularly bright and sunny days, the light seems very different, more white/halogen like? Every single time I stop to notice, it feels awkward, almost surreal.

OnyxKnight
29th April 2011, 09:54
Not only the flares, but the mechanics of it too.

Someone/Something is changing the spectral nature of our sun, making it more hotter, with an end result of turning into an A-class star.

Cara is spot on in noticing the change in brightness and luminosity.

bennycog
29th April 2011, 10:59
Not only the flares, but the mechanics of it too.

Someone/Something is changing the spectral nature of our sun, making it more hotter, with an end result of turning into an A-class star.

hey Onyx, what would be the reason to turning it into an A class star? is it more energy that the vehicles around the sun are needing?

Class

Temperature

Sample star

O

33,000 K or more

Zeta Ophiuchi

B

10,50030,000 K

Rigel

A

7,50010,000 K

Altair

F

6,0007,200 K

Procyon A

G

5,5006,000 K

Sun

K

4,0005,250 K

Epsilon Indi

M

2,6003,850 K

Proxima Centauri

Main article: Stellar classification

The current stellar classification system originated in the early 20th century, when stars were classified from A to Q based on the strength of the hydrogen line.[131] It was not known at the time that the major influence on the line strength was temperature; the hydrogen line strength reaches a peak at over 9000 K, and is weaker at both hotter and cooler temperatures. When the classifications were reordered by temperature, it more closely resembled the modern scheme.[132]
There are different single-letter classifications of stars according to their spectra, ranging from type O, which are very hot, to M, which are so cool that molecules may form in their atmospheres. The main classifications in order of decreasing surface temperature are: O, B, A, F, G, K, and M. A variety of rare spectral types have special classifications. The most common of these are types L and T, which classify the coldest low-mass stars and brown dwarfs. Each letter has 10 sub-divisions, numbered from 0 to 9, in order of decreasing temperature. However, this system breaks down at extreme high temperatures: class O0 and O1 stars may not exist.[133]

"Altair is a type-A main sequence star with approximately 1.8 times the mass of the Sun and 11 times its luminosity.[3][4] Altair possesses an extremely rapid rate of rotation; it has a rotational period of approximately 9 hours.[4] For comparison, the equator of the Sun requires just over 25 days for a complete rotation. This rapid rotation forces Altair to be oblate; its equatorial diameter is over 20 percent greater than its polar diameter.[3]"

KosmicKat
29th April 2011, 12:29
Can't remember the title offhand, but one of the Exopolitics texts (not by Salla) suggests that carelessly applied use of electrogravitic energy (i.e., the kind of application that might be found in the TR3B) shortens the life of the nearest star by distorting time.

OnyxKnight
29th April 2011, 12:55
hey Onyx, what would be the reason to turning it into an A class star? is it more energy that the vehicles around the sun are needing?

Well, I personally doubt the giant space "vehicles" that have been noticed there have anything to do with it. If anything, they are probably repairing the damage.

I think its stellar-class nanotech that has disturbed the mechanics of the sun, changing its spectral type towards a more hotter star. It goes in tie with the global warming and the danger of solar flares a lot of the scientific media outlets are hyping us with lately.

As to why would anyone do this - I think its one of the "Reptoid" species' fault, since they originally come from a homeworld around a blue star. A few of them actually do - the Arkori (39 Draconis), another "Reptoid" species from Ras Alhague, and of course, Thuban (Alpha Draconis), the original place where the "Reptoid" prototype emerged.

Its only logical to assume that a species, given it has the technology to do it, would not only terraform the planets, but may also change the spectral type of the star those planets orbit, in order to create favorable conditions for life forms like them to live in.

Class

Temperature

Sample star

O

33,000 K or more

Zeta Ophiuchi - no life, no planets;

B

10,50030,000 K

Rigel - Has "Reptoid" and "Gray" variant colonies on terraformed planetoids and asteroids;

A

7,50010,000 K

Altair - Has native sentient, sapient life, currently enslaved by certain Orion Group and human elements;

F

6,0007,200 K

Procyon A - One of the multicultural centers in our local neighborhood of stars within 15 light years;

G

5,5006,000 K

Sun - Us;

K

4,0005,250 K

Epsilon Indi - Has native, simple, variable mixotrophic life forms| The system is under dispute, as some alien race wanted to terraform the planet containing the life forms;

M

2,6003,850 K

Proxima Centauri - Has native, simple, phototropic life forms, and has colonies of other intelligent civilizations, the major one being an amphibious humanoid race;

- Its strange, that those stars that we do search for, end up with simpler life forms, while F and A-class stars, seem to be doing even better than most stars when it comes to life.

Sorry for going out of context, just wanted to point that out.

- My comments in blue.

A few other A-class stars that are populated come in mind, like Vega, Sirius A and several stars in the Pleiades cluster.

"Altair is a type-A main sequence star with approximately 1.8 times the mass of the Sun and 11 times its luminosity.[3][4] Altair possesses an extremely rapid rate of rotation; it has a rotational period of approximately 9 hours.[4] For comparison, the equator of the Sun requires just over 25 days for a complete rotation. This rapid rotation forces Altair to be oblate; its equatorial diameter is over 20 percent greater than its polar diameter.[3]"

The fast rotation has effects on the temporal perception of the life forms inhabiting worlds orbiting such stars, and also severe effects on gravity.

The fourth planet around Altair is slightly larger than Mars, yet it has gravity of 1.13 compared to Earth's gravity. Slightly more than 10 percent more.

Time goes a lot faster there, or at least we would perceive it that way. If we were one of the humans colonizing that planet.

bennycog
30th April 2011, 00:17
Loved the way you answered that onyx :) and good luck with your next meeting. i will be looking forward to the new insights and info from your entities.

Rocky_Shorz
30th April 2011, 00:37
so on one hand we have a group trying to change the sun but at the same time, we have James units setting flares off when pointed away from our planet.

It was 140 when I was in Rio...

walking out of the hotel it felt like I was breathing through a blow drier...

can the process be stopped and reversed?

Time...

do most planets set their clock by a single rotation of the planet, whether faster or slower? calendars to rotations around the sun?

OnyxKnight
30th April 2011, 00:48
so on one hand we have a group trying to change the sun but at the same time, we have James units setting flares off when pointed away from our planet.

It was 140 when I was in Rio...

walking out of the hotel it felt like I was breathing through a blow drier...

can the process be stopped and reversed?

Hardly, but that's coming from a human perspective.

These giant spheres, from some point in Auriga, whatever they are, don't seem to be doing much damage, but the fixing process ain't going very well either.

They don't seem able to get inside the Sun, and extract the stellaformation nano-bites out. And it seems that they take the neutrinos of the Sun and use them as a source of energy to run their process.

One of my last trips out there, involved visiting a G2V star, with a planet fixed in an almost identical position to Earth. I can tell you, its been a while, but I remember the feeling (the solar heat), and how it looked. Comparing that one and this one now, they are different. I think the spectral class should change to be referred to as G1V from now on. Too bright, too hot for the G2V model IMO.

Concerning the heat - it seems to still be in the extremes. While you had your scorching scenario, we had sub-zero temperatures few weeks ago here. We are lucky no snow fell, otherwise I'd be in the room for a few days (I react real bad to weather changes, especially if they are extreme, and I immediately get "sick").

I think that there needs to be more involvement from other ET races regarding our Sun, and I will suggest that in May, since these Ball's of the Creator (no pun intended), don't do much work fixing things.

Rocky_Shorz
30th April 2011, 00:51
well I'm glad they are there preventing us from having major flares until it gets figured out.

can I ask how many trips you've taken to the stars?

OnyxKnight
30th April 2011, 01:28
well I'm glad they are there preventing us from having major flares until it gets figured out.

can I ask how many trips you've taken to the stars?

Seven so far.

- Tau Ceti

- Toliman B

- Barnard's Star[s] (I'm still puzzled why astronomers, even amateur astronomers keep claiming its a singular star, I understand NASA employees to keep it quiet, but the rest? Its most definitely a binary from what I have seen)

- Matar

- Kapteyn's Star

- Capella G-pair

- Delta Pavonis

I'm ought to go to Matar again, next year.

Rocky_Shorz
30th April 2011, 01:31
do they let you wander around to see the planet?

is plant life similar?

Carmody
30th April 2011, 01:57
I think there is definitely something going on with the sun. I've been following a tread in "News and update" in regards with the scientific info. Great stuff. Personally, what really hit me since two or three years ago, is a change in the strength of the sun's light. Have you noticed, that in particularly bright and sunny days, the light seems very different, more white/halogen like? Every single time I stop to notice, it feels awkward, almost surreal.

yes. I have noticed the same. And I've been watching since I was a child.

Carmody
30th April 2011, 02:01
The solar system has entered a dust cloud, and it is entering a vibrational plane that is different than the previous one.

As well as this:

http://news.discovery.com/space/is-the-sun-emitting-a-mystery-particle.html

"This is exactly what has been noticed in recent years; the decay rates of radioactive elements are changing. This is especially mysterious as we are talking about elements with "constant" decay rates -- these values aren't supposed to change. School textbooks teach us this from an early age.

This is the conclusion that researchers from Stanford and Purdue University have arrived at, but the only explanation they have is even weirder than the phenomenon itself: The sun might be emitting a previously unknown particle that is meddling with the decay rates of matter. Or, at the very least, we are seeing some new physics."

Essentially, this means the very nature of time and space is changing in some manner or another.

OnyxKnight
30th April 2011, 02:16
do they let you wander around to see the planet?

is plant life similar?

Not always. I have a tendency to just start exploring things myself and get lost (it happened in the jungles of Matar's inhabited world). I'm usually under close watch. And I have only been free to breathe unaided on the two planets in Tau Ceti, both having a rich enough oxygen atmosphere. The rest of the planets are mostly carbon dioxide, nitrogen and some other gases.

There are many life forms who play the role life forms on this planet do, and are called plants. That's why I use the term plant-analogies very often. There are always going to be life forms who will take advantage of the star's solar rays and do photosynthesis, or on many other cases, chemosynthesis, and by nature, these life forms are autotrophs.

There is some interesting variety here on our Solar System too. Mars and Ganymede being two examples of non-Earthly "flora".

Regarding similarity in other aspects, Only Toliman A has greenISH plant life, the rest of the planets differ enormously from that. Delta Pavonis has yellow flora, Capella has light brown "cylinder bushes", Kapteyn's star has charcoal black thornish tree constructs, Matar IV has "flora" in many colors, dominantly orange though, Barnard's Star has some brown algae, but no vegetation like on Earth, Tau Ceti has orange-red plant-analogues.

I also have seen "plants" around Sirius A having pink color, and there are fuzz-like plants that from a distance resemble a plain/field, of grass. Although it looks more like a fluffy cover on the land.

Procyon has violet stalk-like "trees" that have bioluminescence (they glow at night).

Small "Bush trees" around a planet orbiting Zosma are bluish-grey in color.

=[Post Update]=

Essentially, this means the very nature of time and space is changing in some manner or another.

Anything but a new Zeta Reticuli disaster please ...

jcocks
30th April 2011, 02:28
It's nice to know I'm not the only one who has noticed the changes vin the sun. It proves I'm not going mad - or at least, I'm not the only one going mad! :D

Have you also noticed that the heat from the sun also seems to diminish faster once there's cloud cover? It's like a lot of the heat from the sun can no longer penetrate the clouds like it used to?

Joel

OnyxKnight
30th April 2011, 02:33
It's nice to know I'm not the only one who has noticed the changes vin the sun. It proves I'm not going mad - or at least, I'm not the only one going mad! :D

Have you also noticed that the heat from the sun also seems to diminish faster once there's cloud cover? It's like a lot of the heat from the sun can no longer penetrate the clouds like it used to?

Joel

Enter chemtrail beta

loc333
30th April 2011, 02:55
Today was one of the first good days in my neck of the woods, the sun felt great, almost a little to warm for this early in the year. Only an idiot would complain it was to nice out. But I'm 45 and have worked out side my whole life, and there does seem to be a difference in the brightness of the sun. The sun seems to be setting more N.W. than west to me. More N.W. than last year.

Belle
30th April 2011, 02:56
Thanks for resurrecting this thread, Onyx.

I noticed when the sun turned from a "yellow" sun to the "white" sun we have now. It also feels much warmer on the skin...ie. outside air temperature could be 60 degrees F., cool enough for a sweater, but when skin exposed to the sunlight it feels very much hotter than you would expect. It is also rising more to the northeast and setting more to the southwest.

I've also felt as though time was "speeding up", but figured it probably had more to do with my age than anything else. Will gladly reconsider that one.

Carmody
30th April 2011, 03:06
The only thing I know of that breaks down radiation, is browns gas.

It does it by using the interdimensional or dark matter or aetheric energies that make up the backdrop for matter space time, etc..to form upon and within/by.

It does it through working with the expanded and energy added states of hydrogen and oxygen. That's why they call it HHO gas. it is an energy added deformed quantum state of water. HHO. Hydrogen-Hydrogen-Oxygen. When the Brown's gas 'flame' impacts upon any other matter in front of it, it sublimates ANY known matter to it's primordial state, or correct quantum states. If the bonding is too strong (read:complex), it breaks it down, it TRANSMUTATES matter. The HHO gas is using the highest available matter states in this dimension, Hydrogen. Which is closest to the original wave or frequency that this universe or plane of existence operates on, the backplane or original frequency. Hydrogen is the first or highest frequency waveform description in this 'place'. It can be used as a tool to sublimate or shift the rest, if properly applied.

This means, this radioactive decay shift or speeding up... that the very fabric of time and space, matter.. dimensionally... is shifting --and that higher frequencies are coming through, everywhere and in everything.

passiglight
30th April 2011, 10:42
Hi Onyx,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,does this name mean anything to you??? Matthew C. Johnson............ Ares Johnson ???

Joel

Enter chemtrail beta

ghostrider
30th April 2011, 11:47
thank you for posting I thought I was the only one saying to myself the sunlight seems different, too bright, the energy is different.

ghostrider
30th April 2011, 11:59
loc333 I agree.

ghostrider
30th April 2011, 12:02
everything else means nothing, our sun changes everything changes. The Sun is more important than any other subject out there, it will devistate our solar system with new energy. If our frequency does't change, game over.

bennycog
30th April 2011, 15:37
everything else means nothing, our sun changes everything changes. The Sun is more important than any other subject out there, it will devistate our solar system with new energy. If our frequency does't change, game over.

The sun choosing it's own path projects the path that planet earth and us will take? so the universe is revolving in a pendulum effect. The spin and cycles making it an over-unity device on a super duper massive scale. How could a big bang start a cycle like that? maybe multiple big bangs to start off the pendulum effect, maybe waves creating motion, creating more motion.
Other planets and bodies around our sun are brought there by motion from other places in the galaxy and universe? and that motion creates the mechanical vibration of the universe? The vibration contains frequency that we need to align ourselves with?
Without my head exploding am i getting close at all :)

manny
30th April 2011, 15:47
the sun is doing what it does normally.
its how we perceive it.
we have not been around that long.
its just that we are here now in its natural cycle.
enjoy it.