PDA

View Full Version : New VT - Fetzer article - 9/11 Truth will out: The Vancouver Hearings II

mountain_jim
13th September 2012, 12:33
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/09/12/911-truth-will-out-the-vancouver-hearings-ii/

Here is a link to part 1 (part 3 coming soon):

http://www.veteranstoday.com/?p=218884

Lots of good summary information. For the Towers demolition - trying to find common ground among the various theories/theorists, here's an excerpt or two:

The evidence that none of the “official plane crashes” actually took place is simply overwhelming, even if there are 9/11 Truth groups that want to avoid it. Not only did Flight 77 not hit the Pentagon, but Flight 93 did not crash in Shanksville and, even though we have all seen videos purporting to show Flight 11 hit the North Tower and Flight 175 hit the South, we know that those videos are faked or fabricated one way or another. As Pilots for 9/11 Truth has shown, Flight 93 was in the air on 9/11 but was over Champaign-Urbana, IL, AFTER it had purportedly crashed in Shanksville; and Flight 175 was also in the air, but was over Harrisburg and Pittsburgh, PA, LONG AFTER it had purportedly effortlessly entered the South Tower. Indeed, FAA registration records show that the plane corresponding to those flights were not deregistered (or formally taken out of service) until 28 September 2005, which means that none of the “official plane crashes” actually took place.

Those who want to contest these findings are going to have to refute Bureau of Transportation Statistics data that shows Flights 11 and 77 were not even scheduled to fly that day and FAA registration data showing that the planes corresponding to Flights 93 and 175 were not de-registered until 28 September 2005.

Jeff Prager, founder of an award winning magazine for Senior Citizens, in 2002 he tried to prove 19 Muslims hijacked four planes and attacked us. By 2005, he realized this was false, sold his business, left the US and began to investigate 9/11 full-time. (See his 9/11 America Nuked.) In “Proof of Ternary Fission in New York City on 9/11″ he observes (1) that dust samples are the best evidence of what happened on 9/11; (2) that the USGS samples taken over a dozen locations show how various elements interacted prove that fission reaction(s) had taken place; (3) that Multiple Myeloma in the general population at a rate of 3-9 incidents per 100,000 people, but the rate was 18 per 100,000 among first responders; (4) that other cancers relatively unusual cancers have appeared among the responders, including non-Hodgkins lymphoma, leukemia, thyroid, pancreatic, brain, prostate, esophageal and blood and plasma cancers; and (5) that, as of March 2011 no less than 1,003 first responders died from various cancers. The elements that have been found in these dust samples provide an astoinshing array of proof of nukes:

Barium and Strontium: Neither of these elements should ever appear in building debris in these quantities. The levels never fall below 400ppm for Barium and they never drop below 700ppm for Strontium and reach over 3000ppm for both in the dust sample taken at Broadway and John Streets.

Thorium and Uranium: These elements only exist in radioactive form. Thorium is a radioactive element formed from Uranium by decay. It’s very rare and should not be present in building rubble, ever. So once again we have verifiable evidence that a nuclear fission event has taken place.

Lithium: With the presence of lithium we have compelling evidence that this fission pathway of Uranium to Thorium and Helium, with subsequent decay of the Helium into Lithium has taken place.

Lanthanum: Lanthanum is the next element in the disintegration pathway of the element Barium.

Yttrium: The next decay element after Strontium, which further confirms the presence of Barium.

Chromium: The presence of Chromium is one more “tell tale” signature of a nuclear detonation.

Tritium: A very rare element and should not be found at concentrations 55 times normal the basement of WTC-6 no less than 11 days after 9/11, which is another “tell tale” sign of nukes.

Cidersomerset
13th September 2012, 14:14
I cant get the vimero link to work so tried u/tube no joy so listening to this recent
interview instead....LOL...Steve

Jky76XvUtPU

aranuk
13th September 2012, 15:11
I'm sure that if the 911 mystery is solved and the public can understand it then the cabal/elite's days are over.

Stan

ThePythonicCow
13th September 2012, 16:35
I cant get the vimero link to work so ..
I suspect that the vimeo video embedded on the Veterans Today page is not embedded right. I went to vimeo.com directly myself and found the video there, using their search function and looking for "James Fetzer". Here it is:

James Fetzer 7-14-10 London part 1 (http://vimeo.com/14151467)

Cidersomerset
13th September 2012, 16:44
I suspect that the vimeo video embedded on the Veterans Today page is not embedded right. I went to vimeo.com directly myself and found the video there, using their search function and looking for "James Fetzer". Here it is:

Thanks Paul thats better I'm watching now....Cheers steve...

The vid i put is up quite interrresting the first half is about general stuff and some good JFK conversation and the second hour is about 9/11....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just watched part one excellent summory of the whole scam of the 9/11 operation by Jim fetzer.

I have seen and heard all the points before by Judy Wood and others and its a reminder how

complicit key people must be in this cover up, and many more used unknowingly to make this

happen !!

Dennis Leahy
13th September 2012, 18:02
I cant get the vimero link to work so ..

James Fetzer 7-14-10 London part 1 (http://vimeo.com/14151467)And here's Part 2:

James Fetzer 7-14-10 London part 2 (http://vimeo.com/14156208)
"Part 1" is the whole presentation. Not sure why something is listed as part 1 and part 2 (maybe they originally thought they would have to cut it into 2 pieces?)

"Part 2" is the second half (roughly) that was already covered in Part 1. You may want to remove the superfluous Part 2, Paul.

Dennis

Ki's
13th September 2012, 19:06
My brother was part of a team that was sent in shortly after 9/11 to oversee and coordinate the re-establishment of tele-communications. He was at ground zero and the surrounding area for quite some time...
Within a year he was diagnosed with thyroid cancer and needed to undergo surgery and a round of chemotherapy.

Personally, I think Aranuk has the right of it...the disclosure/exposure of 9/11 is vital. Perhaps we. as individuals, should be far more pro-active in spreading this truth to those who are still sleeping. Once this is 'outed' it will be far simpler to waken people to the rest of what is occurring.

Cidersomerset
13th September 2012, 20:11
9/11 TRUTH: Jewish Ex-Marine SPEAKS OUT on Zionist/Israeli Involvement (MUST WATCH)

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?47140-9-11-TRUTH-Jewish-Ex-Marine-SPEAKS-OUT-on-Zionist-Israeli-Involvement--MUST-WATCH-

I just came across a couple of 9/11 vids while posting other threads and it
reminded me how the media has hidden the truth...Here are some of the
brave people pointing out 19Arab Hijackers could not have carried out the
9/11 attacks.....

These are good vids to watch especially if you are a guest looking in and
want to see some objective interviews without the usual excitement of
some other films ....If you still think the government line is the truth
after this, then Well!!!!!

wq2pGd9ViUM

I posted this back along some good little vids ,some you would have seen before, but worth another look !!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dr.Judy Wood referred to by Jim Fetzer...

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?41614-Where-Did-The-Towers-Go-Dr-Judy-Wood-in-the-UK....Sky-200-TV-with-Theo-Chalmers.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I could tell what Ion said happened to the Towers....But I don't think you are ready for that
yet ....LOL...Steve..