PDA

View Full Version : Avalon's global reach?

GarethBKK
15th September 2012, 03:28
Hi,

I'm newish around here and privileged to have joined, but wonder how representative Project Avalon is. I strikes me that English language must be a real barrier to many around the world who have something important to say. Some questions on my mind:

Are there PA equivalents in other languages?
Have there been attempts to run sub-forums on PA in other languages?
Is there any effort to translate material into English from certain sites so that it gets posted on PA?

I'm particularly interested in Asia, a continent that is deeply spiritual, where some say they don't need awakening because they have never been asleep. :p I am also interested in Russian psi research but find not much is translated. If anyone has links, please post here. For example, I know that Benjamin Fulford works in Japanese. I may not like his content, but admire that he works multilingually.

ありがとうございます

Love, joy and peace!

lookbeyond
15th September 2012, 10:31
Good points Gareth

Lifebringer
16th September 2012, 03:06
On the projectavalon.net site they have the foreign language translations. Welcome.

I was thinking of all you guys when this song was getting posted for the political site.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDfPgd3Kyc&feature=fvwrel

Perfect message to spread around the world in any language.

Enjoy everyone and may WE all wake up to a better day.

Hughe
17th September 2012, 00:05
I'm particularly interested in Asia, a continent that is deeply spiritual, where some say they don't need awakening because they have never been asleep.

Looking closely the condition of living in Asian countries gave me there is barely spirituality. Environmental disaster is worse than western counter part. Asian government are pretty good at control MSM. Why China became the world factory that workers work inside suicide cage? How came Japanese people advocated nuclear power energy so blindly? Japan was number of suicidal country nowadays South Korea has been the top for eight years. 42 Koreans suicide everyday. Then there is India, symbol of esoteric, mystic origin of spirituality. How come Indians still allow slavery classes ever existed in 21st century?

The corruption, brutality of Asian governments are beyond comprehension based on my understanding.

China or Korea are probably ahead of other countries few decades as for scientific dictatorship, the totalitarian government. Virtually all population from the leaders to people in poverty stuck, controlled by the non-human entity, which leads to death/destruction of civilization sooner or later.

Selene
17th September 2012, 00:56
Hugh ~ A delicate question:

How much time have you personally spent in Asia? Are these your own views developed from your personal experience - or are you parroting second-hand opinions?

I don't mean these questions as a digression, but having personally spent the past 27+ years travelling and working extensively throughout all of Asia and the Pacific Rim, I find that a bit of practical understanding of other cultures can go a long way toward building real understanding of our common human condition - and that those who spout off reams of sanctimony about other cultures usually have very little practical knowledge - and all too often a fear-driven agenda is simply foisted on them by others driving those opinions.

I do hope your views are based on some exposure "on the ground" in some form, in which case I'd be happy to engage you in a thoughtful discussion of your points above.

I trust you can appreciate the reasons for my concern.

Regards,

Selene

modwiz
17th September 2012, 01:11
Hugh ~ A delicate question:

How much time have you personally spent in Asia? Are these your own views developed from your personal experience - or are you parroting second-hand opinions?

I don't mean these questions as a digression, but having personally spent the past 27+ years travelling and working extensively throughout all of Asia and the Pacific Rim, I find that a bit of practical understanding of other cultures can go a long way toward building real understanding of our common human condition - and that those who spout off reams of sanctimony about other cultures usually have very little practical knowledge - and all too often a fear-driven agenda is simply foisted on them by others driving those opinions.

I do hope your views are based on some exposure "on the ground" in some form, in which case I'd be happy to engage you in a thoughtful discussion of your points above.

I trust you can appreciate the reasons for my concern.

Regards,

Selene

IIRC, Hughe is Korean.

Hope I have that correct, yoboseo.

GarethBKK
17th September 2012, 01:42
Hughe, I hear you. I too struggle to comprehend the awfulness of Asian governments. But, I have now reached a point where I have spent half my life in Western Europe and half my life in Asia (mainly Japan and Thailand), and I know I would much rather be in a community of Asia's poorest than any 'civilised' European community. They are 'poor' in economic terms but rich in spirit. I despair with the urban consumerism but stand in awe of the rural subsistence.

Lifebringer, I guess you are referring to the Google translate tools. While Google is getting better a this, this is still an inadequate way to get one's own message across, IMHO.

Hughe
17th September 2012, 02:14
@Selene

I lived in Korea for 29 year, 10 years in North America. At this moment or maybe forever in life, I'll be a drifter who isn't belong to any nationality. I see every culture has own beauty and values. But why my brain is always screaming out of organized corruption and collective stupidity of people?

Selene
17th September 2012, 02:35
Thank you so much for that, Hughe.

In that context, your comments are indeed well-considered and you do certainly speak with considerable sensitivity to deep-seated issues. I share your hope that the great Asian lotus will one day unfold into its true beauty for all people to share.

With great respect,

Selene