PDA

View Full Version : Heavy music reveals real faces :)

DarMar
15th September 2012, 17:30
i found this video quite astonishing to be honest, how change in tones shows "real" picture :nod:

-6z1wA20hrA

DevilPigeon
15th September 2012, 17:35
-----

Well that's 2:41 of my life I'll never get back...

DeDukshyn
15th September 2012, 19:19
OMG LOLZ! ... but this should really be in the humour section ...

meeradas
15th September 2012, 19:26
I like Rehfeldt more when he uses his own, or the original voices for his interpretations.

Except in one or two cases... here's one of 'em:

narHqBWkauI

Rex
15th September 2012, 20:15
LOL! I never thought I'd see anything like that posted here. Without some appreciation of "heavier" music and the ability to make fun of it at the same time, it's probably hard to really "get" the videos that this guy does. Sorry that's a little off topic actually, because DarMar posted to show how changing the tone changed the whole perspective of the song - and man I got that loud and clear. Was there ultimately something sinister or cynical behind What A Wonderful World? Maybe...

Regardless, these have been my personal 2 faves by Rehfeldt. Beatles sacrilege? Absolutely!

t5kqe3ku2c8

If you're not a SLAYER fan, don't bother, not gonna make much sense. If you are, Araya's smile at the end is just hilarious:

5eR2MC3e8ss

DarMar
15th September 2012, 20:24
Hehe, even it may be funny to some, to me it is far from funny thing actually.
Somehow known thing is that devil takes princess mask over his face, thing i see in this is very evil version of Louie just like mask has drop off his face with this tonality. Tbh i never liked any of his songs or even counting all that Beatles are good guys fama. And if you watch his eyes and that grin on his face ... well dunno :)

and meeradas for revealing to me Rehfeldt's work, been listening his channel for some time and guy is a genius

DeDukshyn
15th September 2012, 21:01
Hehe, even it may be funny to some, to me it is far from funny thing actually.
Somehow known thing is that devil takes princess mask over his face, thing i see in this is very evil version of Louie just like mask has drop off his face with this tonality. Tbh i never liked any of his songs or even counting all that Beatles are good guys fama. And if you watch his eyes and that grin on his face ... well dunno :)

and meeradas for revealing to me Rehfeldt's work, been listening his channel for some time and guy is a genius

Next your'e going to have "Evil" faced sex videos LOL ... best not go there .. ;) ;) ;)

Too late .. I already did ... ;) ;)

http://www.metanotherfrog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/girl-orgasm-face.jpg

Dennis Leahy
15th September 2012, 21:07
-----

I made it for 1:13

Dennis

DevilPigeon
15th September 2012, 21:14
-----

Dennis

Ha ha ha! Quality! :laugh:

DarMar
16th September 2012, 00:51
Shure, sometimes i think people are so intuitive that someone should throw bunch of black and white evidences in front of his eyes to start even considering what it's all about.
What a wonderful life was recorded in 1967.
That was same time when:
-Vietnam War protests at the Pentagon, October 1967
-Kennedy administration authorized the use of chemicals to destroy rice crops
-The New York Times reports that the U.S. Army is conducting secret germ warfare experiments
-Apollo 1: U.S. astronauts Gus Grissom, Edward Higgins White, and Roger Chaffee are killed when fire breaks out in their Apollo spacecraft during a launch pad test
-Greece is taken over by a military dictatorship led by George Papadopoulos
-Syria mobilizes against Israel
-The United States Supreme Court declares all U.S. state laws prohibiting interracial marriage to be unconstitutional
- The first automatic cash machine (voucher-based) is installed

A year when hundreds of thousand innocent people died, most sattelites launhed, and innocent "space explorations" took place, lots of malfunctioning in goverments and world, corruption rised, first sattleite TV broadcasts.....
A tons of racism and war ragging people died from bullet and hunger, poisoning of rice??

quote from wiki:

Intended as an antidote for the increasingly racially and politically charged climate of everyday life in the United States, the song also has a hopeful, optimistic tone with regard to the future, with reference to babies being born into the world and having much to look forward to.

The song gradually became something of a standard and reached a new level of popularity. In 1988, Louis Armstrong's 1968 recording was featured in the film Good Morning, Vietnam and was re-released as a single

Yeah i agree it is a wonderful world and we should all be happy and have wide smile... ofc with grin on our faces :)
I agree this had to do something with sex but who is the *****r and who *****d??

I could comprehend that it was not his intention to put veil on people eyes and sing about wonderful times when forces took what they wnted, but like anyways singers knew the way they are used. That song wasn't his.. It was given to him.. prolly without any reason like anything else.

As we see even today inoccent Bieber, SPears, Beyonce and Madonna making great hits full of love with good intentions... That is all mask i see through
My thought on this video was: what a great way of interpretation of just putting darker tone and look into his eyes, what do you see? i see pain in it..

I see how lots of people talks about reptilians these days, but Napalm Death singed about reptilian queen back in 90's.. But who would listen to them, they are all mad and yelling in microphone... lets put some beatles and relax with their reverse messages, cause we all love it <3

and interesting read here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-16118157

DarMar
16th September 2012, 01:00
Like i ever made you watch this.
Considering it was only YOUR choice to open this thread and watch it, that says me only one thing.
Youre laughing at your own choices.

That actually gives more weight to things im trying to point here.
Thank You and much love!

-----

Dennis

Dennis Leahy
16th September 2012, 01:19
Like i ever made you watch this.
Considering it was only YOUR choice to open this thread and watch it, that says me only one thing.
Youre laughing at your own choices.

That actually gives more weight to things im trying to point here.
Thank You and much love!

-----

Dennis

Hey brother,

My comments were directed towards the music in the video. Not my cup of tea. That's all. No negativity directed toward you.

Cheers,

Dennis

DarMar
16th September 2012, 01:33
Hey Dennis,
I know you directed that to music but im struggling with my half-English stress at point: it is not gold everything that shines ;)
Honestly i didnt felt negativity, rather rejection of message's form.
Dunno i always listen to message without judging message bringer, in that way one can hear alot.

I mostly agree about music being negative, but when seen video in form with that music to me it looks like someone teared that nice overpainted picture and shown real face.. Its hard for me to look at this as musical form, i rather see it as reflection of our world and happenings arround us and how it all works.

Dennis Leahy
16th September 2012, 03:02
Hey Dennis,
I know you directed that to music but im struggling with my half-English stress at point: it is not gold everything that shines ;)
Honestly i didnt felt negativity, rather rejection of message's form.
Dunno i always listen to message without judging message bringer, in that way one can hear alot.

I mostly agree about music being negative, but when seen video in form with that music to me it looks like someone teared that nice overpainted picture and shown real face.. Its hard for me to look at this as musical form, i rather see it as reflection of our world and happenings arround us and how it all works.

Hi Dar Mar,

I'm really sensitive to music and really moved by music (and I'm even studying how to play music for sick and dying patients.) The stuff I write and play is soft and gentle and would be ridiculed by heavy metal guys.

I was curious at the thread title, and knew you were trying to convey a deeper message, but I just couldn't listen. It was an interesting juxtaposition of a gentle man with that harsh music, but I just couldn't keep listening. Sorry I was unable to offer anything more meaningful.

Cheers,

Dennis

gooty64
16th September 2012, 03:26
Somewhere last year I was listening to an interview where they said that basically the whole hair band-heavy metal movement was introduced, funded, and promoted by the reptilians-I kid you not!
And that hte the intent was basically to make us more addictive off-kilter, mad etc. And of course so they could harvest feed off of the negative energy released by the head bangers.

What I recall from the interview was that this woman agent was sizing up prospective musicians and telling them to grow their hair out, change their clothes and harden the music and come back in 6 mos or a year with the hair band/head banger look/sound.
:mullet::hippie::painkiller:

markpierre
16th September 2012, 12:17
It's more like 'what a wonderful array of illusions' you can create with judgement.

DarMar
16th September 2012, 14:00
It's more like 'what a wonderful array of illusions' you can create with judgement.

I mostly agree, thats utimate actuality.

Operator
16th September 2012, 15:43
I remember how they, a couple of years back, showed in a kids program on television how music influences a scene in a movie.

They showed a boy and a girl walking in the woods and then changed the music every time. Music is a very important additive for a movie.
Human psyche is very sensitive for it. For this reason alone I like to select film music and play it on appropriate moments.

Adrian86
22nd September 2012, 20:10
I made this one myself a few years back *cringe*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NxVQ6dj3HE&feature=plcp