PDA

View Full Version : UFO fleet from Alien Moonbase......

truth4me
16th September 2012, 06:03
Found this while searching the net. Pretty interesting but YOU be the judge....

CtyFQRkhW9g

bennycog
16th September 2012, 07:52
there is only footage out there about this so far.. i would like to see something written or an interview.. to go along with this...

GlassSteagallfan
16th September 2012, 12:06
How many of us on PA would be surprised if this were real?

Fred Steeves
16th September 2012, 12:19
I just happened to catch a post about this from Dogon over on Nexus concerning this same video, and she posed a most excellent question: Supposedly this video was taken Sept. 15, which is/was a new moon. So why are we being shown footage of a full moon?

Molope
16th September 2012, 12:29
Well its not the typical UFO fake video so i dont know what to say....if this video is real its quite amazing to be honest.

Sidney
16th September 2012, 12:41
looks sorta cg to me. although i don't discount the huge posibility of bases on the moon, far side or near side.

ghostrider
16th September 2012, 12:59
We all know ET's are real, whether the video is true or not, won't shake my perceptions about our galactic neighbors. It's still soo cool to view anything about space , and traveling among the stars, to seek out new life, to boldly go where no one has gone before , whooosh la do la la la do do .... you get my drift. So many clues in films. Energy screens, hyperspace, war among the stars, transporters, scanning technology, high councils, non interventions, the truth is hidden right in front of us since the 1950's.

sirdipswitch
16th September 2012, 14:01
The truth, has been in our face for more than half a century. But then, who believes that science fiction, could be real?

Carmody
16th September 2012, 19:04
I just happened to catch a post about this from Dogon over on Nexus concerning this same video, and she posed a most excellent question: Supposedly this video was taken Sept. 15, which is/was a new moon. So why are we being shown footage of a full moon?

Yep, the orientation of the shot, regarding the surface of the moon seen, is from an earth vantage point..... thus it has to be faked. besides the oddly pixel perfect CGI of pixels..moving off the surface of a very blurred shot, a shot blurred due to the optics getting into fringing and CA (chromatic aberration) effects. Thus the clarity of the dots is impossible, at best, when the moon surface is completely blurred.

Horsepucky of the most obvious kind.