PDA

View Full Version : Looking for opinions on a dream I had about UFO's

Molope
17th September 2012, 19:39
First off excuse me if i have any kind of error in the grammar my first languaje its Spanish and i try my best to write properly in English.

In the dream i was sleeping at night when i suddenly wake up because i hear like fireworks in the sky i peek on the windown and i see a formation of what i think are UFOs so im like WOW imma film that ASAP!.

I take my phone and rush to get a better view on the window and then its when i see the big picture...tousands of all kinds of colours UFOs in the sky in fact it was like daylight of how much they were.

The sound was from the UFOs that apparently they were causing the "boom" when they were warping away.I was fascinated and at the same time kinda scared but i was like they are showing us that they exists!!

After looking at that i felt really scared dont know why so i ran inside and to find my mother saying that in the news they confirmed they were extraterrestrial crafts.

Me and some friends we decide to step out my building and we encounter some "Aliens" i put it in brackets because they were NOT.

They were very very pale humans whith robotic movements dressed in white,one of them came to me and did like to the rest of humans the did me this handsing
http://pad1.whstatic.com/images/thumb/2/27/Handcuff-a-Person-Step-7.jpg/550px-Handcuff-a-Person-Step-7.jpg (whithout the handcuffs).

All of us there humans we thought well its their way to say hello so myself i tried like to shake both of the alien hands(Sounds silly but its a dream). Once i shaked his hands he looked at me shaked his head saying no and did again the sign.

Then i realized what was going on but i was late and he HANDCUFFED ME! I dont know how but just by saying NO! my handcuffs broke they disappeared and the alien was confused he was talking to himself saying:How...how he did broke the handcuffs it cant be i designed them myself!

After that I ran to my house again i remember i entered it and heard on news that USA troops were fighting the extraterrestrials but there it stops the dream.

Here is what i see in this dream it is that the aliens make a showdown first saying we are here.But then when they come down the handcuffing its not literall i explain myself.

When they came at us those aliens I felt almost hypnotized what I see from this is that they controlled most of the human minds saying we are the good guys.

The handcuffs on the hands meant the total surrender of the human mind to them while humans saw that as a salute it was far from that(AKA they are liying to us in fact they looked human but those robotic movements were extrange maybe they didnt even were human like,and it was a cloack).

What i see also from breaking the handcuffs is that they coudnt controll my mind! A

And I see clear they coudnt just come dressed like gods making a showdown in the sky and just tell me to surrender.I said hell no! and the handcuffs disappeared i was asking myself how but its simple my mind coudnt be controlled.

On an side note here I woud like to add that when i say he was confused its because he looked confused and started to ask why was that posible it was because he talked to me like telepathically so I was able to understand him.The rest of the time he was talking an extrange languaje.

The languaje was like arabic mixed whith chineese or something asian using a lot of sounds whith the tongue its VERY HARD to describe how he was talking.

I hope i have been clear enough if not just ask.

huyi82
17th September 2012, 20:33
i posted my dream on here a couple of months ago and i too saw the same pale humanoids in my dream! did they have blank emotionless faces? what was their hair like? it's important.

this is very important because if more and more people are having dreams of these humanoids then something is definitely coming up very soon, but we are not sure what, our subconscious minds can already detect it.

again, in my dream i said the same thing that i wanted to record what i was experiencing but i couldn't because it was a dream, i knew i was dreaming which means i was lucid dreaming.

also i am not from american but what i experienced in the dream location was american, just like your dream, you are not from america right? you are from spain, so why would you dream about us troops? step back and think about that a while.

also what did their ufo crafts look like? did you get a good look?

ulli
17th September 2012, 20:40
Try to relate that dream to what is going on in your immediate reality. While part of the dream could be to do with externals, like the collective unconscious,
I still see that some of it is very personal to you.
You say English is your second language (which I can relate to) so being here on this forum could make you feel like an outsider...an alien.
Yet in your normal world you meet people who don't accept the ideas that are being talked about here...so there you are an alien, too.
So in my opinion the dream is about you, and your quest to fit in with your own kind of people.
Try to decode each dream image this way, and you will come face to face with your most important close encounter: yourself.

Molope
17th September 2012, 23:07
Im going to reply in order here XD.
To huyi82
1.Yes they were robotic emotionless faces cept when i broke the handcuff which made him get quite concerned for the rest they were like robots...
2.The UFos were Balls of light pure light but of different colours and tousands in the sky like a fleet.
3.Yes i heard about USA troops i remember a couple of like flash images of some big cities like whith combat but cant really say if that combat was USA troops against the aliens all i remember is that i heard the US troops were enganging those aliens kinda or at least triying.
To ulli.
Yes my own people are well...the word UFO will just make them laugh cept my family they took me seriously since i dreamed about an earthquake on my city and like 4 days later It happened.
I dont feel kinda like an alien here on Proyect Avalon i have some friends here also im here as i told in the "Give thanks" topic for my admiration to Bill Ryan´s work.
To be honest i cant really know whats the meaning of the dream i have to say i never had dreams about UFOs in my life of this scale and detail of dream.

WhiteFeather
18th September 2012, 00:00
Dear OP. Your dreams are a part of your sub conscious or sub reality. As i often tell people with regards to their dreams is that no one can explain their dreams better than themselves.

Molope
18th September 2012, 00:10
Dear OP. Your dreams are a part of your sub conscious or sub reality. As i often tell people with regards to their dreams is that no one can explain their dreams better than themselves.

And thats kinda true I mean none has more control over my dreams then myself yet some things are questionable but Of course dreams can be twisted and you coud give hundreds of view about a single dream.So yeah i have to agree whith you in there.

Thanks for your reply.

ghostrider
18th September 2012, 03:18
you are seeing the furture , where cloned muder machines are unleashed on the public and this AI intelligence will get out of the control of human handlers and all hell is gonna break loose. The ptb have created android clones ( murder machines) for the extinction of the masses, population control.

wobbegong
18th September 2012, 08:48
Thankyou for sharing your dream Molope. My interpretation is similar to your one, and also to Huyi82's. IMO some Unseen Forces for the good are sending many of us a warning about the clandestine ET presence in the world and its plans to take over the planet. Interesting how the dream was telling you, through the example of the handshake, about the deceitful tactics being employed. We can find that kind of deceit all over the net, in the GFL channelings, for example, Sheldan Nidle's ETs say "We are your Ascended Masters", so one would interpret this in the sense that they are telling us that thay are the gathering of the likes of Buddha, Jesus, Mohammed etc. Therefore the response is "open our doors, they have returned to help us!". Instead they are just telling us that they are our masters and we are their slaves...the word "ascended" is chucked in there just for deceipt but it just means something irrelevant like that they just went up (ascended) a set of stairs or ascended on their mothership. This way, and in multiple similar tricks, they have gained a lot of consensus BUT, as your dream said, if we just say NO, they are not allowed to intervene. It seems just that simple but the problem is that too many people are falling for their antics and advocate their coming.
I just recently found an interesting blog post by a gentleman whom I knew nothing about, Michael, a seer, he writes about the "records of another world that fell to the influence of an alien civilization that succeeded in conquering that world and acquiring all of its resources.", and tells us how an "elusive alien presence that contacted this other planetary species at a time when they were vulnerable. The aliens hid their true intentions while enticing the civilization with the promise of solving a great mystery and gaining access to “ET knowledge” and “ET technology”. They kept people guessing outwardly with mesmerizing displays of light in the sky, while secretly contacting their governments to establish “diplomatic relations”.".
Even the mention of lights in the sky is in tune with your dream.
The outcome for this planet was dire: "That is what I saw happen on this other world. The most shocking part of their history was the fact that messengers were sent to them by GOD to warn them, and they were ignored.
I watched as history zoomed in to the final group of messengers. There was one primary messenger, and many who had been sent to aid the new message, and yet they were all considered by Spirit as if they were one messenger because, as a group, they were stewarding a message for all.
The messenger group was trying desperately to wake people up to what was being lost and to alert people to the hidden agendas of the alien presence, but people were becoming lost quicker than the messenger group’s influence could counter. It was like watching a whole world choose to become a Borg collective, subservient to the alien collective that was controlling them, while the messengers stood and watched their world fall way.".
This is the link if you want to read the whole article: http://choosepeacenow.wordpress.com/2012/09/09/the-records-of-another-world/
I stumbled upon it because it mentioned one of my favourite books, The Allies of Humanity, which in fact describes a similar scenario.

Kindred
18th September 2012, 09:28
This might very well be a vision of a false-flag 'invasion', so as to initiate the 'one-world government' of the NWO... Certainly, there is no way to be absolutely sure that such is the case, as the only 'proof' you will get, is when it actually happens.

Remember Dr. Carolyn Rosin's (?) speech at the 2001 Disclosure news conference where she discussed her hiring interview with Warner von Braun, where he became passionate in saying that 'the Last Card, the Last Card... will be an alien invasion...", or words to that effect.

I am of the opinion that the Keshe Foundation information is being actively suppressed partly because it Significantly interferes with this plan, as it shows that 'anti-gravity' and other 'high technology', something the public has been Taught is 'not within our capability', is a Lie, and that humans Have this technology, and can implement it. And this does Not cover the biological machinations and technology tptw have access to, probably from off-world.

This also brings to the fore an online encounter I had back last (Nov.?, 2011). I was watching some YT videos on 'UFO's, and came across one showing several craft at night, above a ridge-line. I can't remember where the footage was taken, but, as I had an account, I chose to comment on what I had observed. It was quite apparent to me that it showed three TR-3B's, accompanied by a remote or autonomous drone sphere, and made comments in accordance with that observation. Here's a copy of what I had written ( I'm 'openunity'), along with a number of other's comments. Note Makisunn's mis-direction in his only open post:
------------------------------------------------------------

VIDEO:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xv3_zFD6_xE&lc=4wXXZnZAOaQxjka9deTmUPNswUYWhL44sVK_XZStyBY&feature=inbox

My original posting regarding video
This appears to be 3 TR-3B's (US back-engineered) electro-gravitic ships that have been around for at least 10 years... part of the NWO scheme to fake an alien attack, and keep us all screaming 'UFO's!!! Learn the Truth!... the US has had moon bases since the 60's, and others. We've go out to about 250 light-years... someday we'll be told the truth, but don't bet on it.
openunity 1 week ago

reply from dracul4u
@openunity The TR-3B is triangular. Those clusters had 4 lights, and at one point you can see that that one of the lights was moving by itself.
dracul4u 1 week ago

my resonse
@dracul4u If you look closely, you'll see the three vehicles move separately. But, yes - there is one 'orb' that operates independently. That, I believe, is a small drone that may be operated remotely, or is autonomous. Our government, with a few others, all have anti-gravity technology and, at minimum, the US also has super-luminal and inter-dimensional technology. In fact, the basic knowledge is based on the Biefeld-Brown effect, and was originally disclosed in 1923.
openunity 1 week ago

dracul4u reply
@openunity The TR-3B is triangular. Those clusters had 4 lights, and at one point you can see that that one of the lights was moving by itself.
dracul4u 1 week ago

my second response
@dracul4u The TR-3B has 3 'lights' at each corner, and, when going superluminal or interdimensional, has a 4th 'light' at the center of the craft. It doesn't appear at all times, and is an effect from this central trans-luminal/dimensional field emitter. In fact, this central light will become very large upon energization, becoming almost as large as the center of the craft, between the 3 sides. Also, there is obviously a small satellite with the 3 craft in the video.
openunity 3 days ago

dracul4u 2nd reply
@openunity I'm not sure about inter-dimensional craft at this point, however for sure we have stargate, anti-gravity, time viewing and quantum teleportation technology. They've been spending at least 1 trillion per year on underground bases and at least 1 trillion on above mentioned tech.
In this particular instance, I do not believe that this is OUR government technology, as they dont like to reveal their toys to the sheeple.
dracul4u 3 days ago

my 3rd response
@dracul4u Insofar as the gov't not wanting to 'show off'... the Phoenix lights was one of 'one of ours', as are these TR-3B's - Oh, they are quite happy to 'show off'... it keeps the sheeple jabbering away and diverting their attention to the Real Problems - Gov't control of Everything, including Us. See how well they control and manipulate the conversation? Not to mention the use of 60 cycle electromagnetics to confuse and override the natural Earth resonance. Cell Phones anyone?
openunity 3 days ago

my posting #4
@rickythepitbull You are right - the Phoenix lights was either 1 large craft, or several smaller craft linked together. I remember reading / seeing some info about the incident, referring to it being ours (godlike productions) Also, see Stan Deyo's video. The electro-gravitic fields 'lock' the crafts together, and allow them to work as one unit. Just one aspect of this technology.
openunity 1 day ago

ONLY ‘open’ reply from makisunn:
@openunity GOV: By your logic, you are either smart and work for us manipulating conversations, or a sheeple with a cellphone looking at pretty lights on youtube drowning in disinformation.
makisunn 1 day ago

reply to makisunn,
@makisunn Nothing of the sort - just look around this site, and other alternative news - all the info is out there, you just need to be inquisitive and open-minded. But, yes - there is a lot of disinfo. It takes intelligence and discernment to separate the 'wheat from the chafe'. Yes, it does take some background knowledge of physics (and some Logic) to understand the concepts, but most anyone can get the gist of these concepts. I encourage you to learn more of your world.
openunity 1 day ago

Subsequent Received YouTube private mail from Makisun(1st of 2)
fog over the farmhouse
When I was a kid, my father's friend pointed me forward to a field and said, "if you walk in that direction, you will see in time you will be walking up behind me."

My brother went in that direction and was lost in about an hour. I looked at my father and told him to make the man tell me what he meant.

With his left hand he holds up a tennis ball with two fingers and with his right hand he let his fingers do the walking explaining to me how the world was round.

In the meantime, my brother who was lost in the fog ended up behind the house, wide eyed and creeps up behind my father's friend to surprise him. "AHA!!". We all laughed and my brother then runs to the other children at play and tells them what my father told them. They all run to the fog. The children scatter confused like SHEEP.

Do you see my point, now? You are like my brother, taking my father's friend's word to heart. Assuring people lost in the fog that you know what you're talking about just because you were lucky enough to circle the house.

If I were you I would just finish going through this "rebel phase" you're going through and just go play with your friends, fall in love, watch the movies and let the cards fall .

I am of Austrian descent, a child of science and popular culture. You see, I not only study the brain and how it works but why it works that way.

You seem to be like a sheep who thinks he's a sheepdog and rounding up the flocks.

The Shepherd sees you and is amused as you bark around this field called YouTube. If he thought you were of any harm you would be gone by now. But he sprays water on your head instead as I do my work.

I am one of the many sheepdogs that drove a madman to shoot Gifford in the head. Can you find the link to that? Or the purpose it served? And continues to serve?

I suspect you don't even take me seriously just as people you talk to nod in politeness and drink their beer thinking you're nuts.

Today is my day off and I spend it playing with the white mice going through a wooden maze I built in a race with the black mice with flashing LEDs in his head and lower spine. Tomorrow we move to the field with pride for the TRUE purpose of helping man.

What are you doing, and what good are you to this world? Really?

Go consume. Ingest. Look at the symphony of numbers and look for the sailboat in the painting and do with it what you like. You are a loud arrogant, blinded prophet on a broken soapbox in the marketplace stinking up the corner.

I whisper truth to you about your situation and you come back at me with aimless spittle?

You look at paintings within an inch of a distance to your eye and think you're looking at the big picture.

Don't you know we're here to help you for your own good? You may not like what you see from where you are and what you read, but in due time when you live your life with your family and smelling the head of your newborn grandchild you will look back at this and laugh. And I will still be here typing away beside my four friends who I now call brothers.

Wisdom and Intelligence is a wondrous but lethal combination. I envy so much for your blissful ignorance. So just let go and let the current take you where it may. This is not your fight. And if it was, you wouldn't stand a chance.

Think it hard...you don't have a chance.

Let down your pride...you don't have a chance.

Let go...you don't have a chance.

You need us. And we're here for you.

This is not YOUR world and neither is it MY world. It's OUR world. Let us do our job and just enjoy the fireworks.

Don't worry about the smoke...just enjoy the fireworks.

Now take off my collar and give it back to me, please. Don't feel bad about yourself. You're in good hands. Trust in us, we're not here to eat you, we just need the wool, that's all. You're in good hands.

Trust in us and let yourself go. Find love and be happy and let the numbers fall to the floor. Don't worry, I'll clean the mess.

Let your mind rest.

Calm down.

Trust in me, I got you.

Ok, buddy?

Watch the game on TV.

Catch up on TIVO. I'm serious.

Enjoy life.

Leave the thinking to us.

Trust in God.

God is your instinct.

Trust your instinct.

Go in peace.

You may not what they're doing but FIRE COOKS THE FOOD.

Do not play with fire and just enjoy the food.

Do not insult the cooks and just enjoy the food.

Sine, Square, Saw
These simple waves can make beautiful music.

Music is joy, joy is peace.

Go in peace.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2nd private mail, sent at almost the same time as the 1st
B O N E
Tell you what, friend. I will throw you this bone.

I am no hacker by trade but I do overhear things. Maybe you can do something right and see how you can push yourself to the point that you can astound me.

In circles it is confirmed that //ProjectCamelot// has been revised under the current administration since of late 2010.

There is a paper that confirms this and on the upper left are 12 random letters and numerals in red seperated by two dashes.

Send me either the last 4 or first 4 and encase it in //****// when you send it.

Did you know that sheikhs are now using //SIRIS// to the US government's advantage?

How so? And how was it used and tested in 2001? What is the link?

Underground radiation pockets resulting from Pre-manhattan follies in 1935-1938 are now linked to widespread increases in cancer. That is old news. Even CBS studios has unearthed a small one. But what is the government currently doing to combat and suppress it? (Which is doing great if you ask me.)

What are the similarities between the recent London Riots and the Occupy Movement?

Why is Russia so concerned with missile DEFENSE silos in Poland? lol...that was a polish joke. Disregard.

But the previous 4 were not. I do not have anything to prove to you except showing you what you do not know.

I will not prove anything to you as you seem to be the one going around concerned with the world.

Answer the 4 and I will hand you 4 more. I think you will find that the answer alone is reward enough.

Sound good?

Information is more powerful than gold.

Remember that.

America has mastered this and the world respects it.

That is why the US will ALWAYS be bulletproof and as earthquake proof as the Giza Pyramids.

Would you agree to this?

Good Luck.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

So, you can see that the intent is to keep such talk about human-engineered electro-gravitic craft to a minimum, and make certain that the majority of people still think in terms of a humanity that does Not have the technology to reach the stars. We Do, but it is kept secret so as to implement at the appropriate time in the effort to control the population.

I would say that the chances of a false-flag invasion have been moved forward, due to the imminent technology disclosure to be made by Keshe Foundation on the 21st. Molope's premonition only supports this possibility.

Be Aware, and Be Safe.

In Unity, Peace and Love

Molope
18th September 2012, 11:27
Well i do agree whith all about that the dream its quite weird thats what i do think too.I mean its not an ordinary dream for me I never had dreams like that about UFOs.About calling my dream a premonition thats...well I dont know if it is a premonition for me its a dream until it happens it remains as an interesting dream.

Thank you all for your replies this is an interesting conversation.

huyi82
18th September 2012, 15:05
Thankyou for sharing your dream Molope. My interpretation is similar to your one, and also to Huyi82's. IMO some Unseen Forces for the good are sending many of us a warning about the clandestine ET presence in the world and its plans to take over the planet. Interesting how the dream was telling you, through the example of the handshake, about the deceitful tactics being employed. We can find that kind of deceit all over the net, in the GFL channelings, for example, Sheldan Nidle's ETs say "We are your Ascended Masters", so one would interpret this in the sense that they are telling us that thay are the gathering of the likes of Buddha, Jesus, Mohammed etc. Therefore the response is "open our doors, they have returned to help us!". Instead they are just telling us that they are our masters and we are their slaves...the word "ascended" is chucked in there just for deceipt but it just means something irrelevant like that they just went up (ascended) a set of stairs or ascended on their mothership. This way, and in multiple similar tricks, they have gained a lot of consensus BUT, as your dream said, if we just say NO, they are not allowed to intervene. It seems just that simple but the problem is that too many people are falling for their antics and advocate their coming.
I just recently found an interesting blog post by a gentleman whom I knew nothing about, Michael, a seer, he writes about the "records of another world that fell to the influence of an alien civilization that succeeded in conquering that world and acquiring all of its resources.", and tells us how an "elusive alien presence that contacted this other planetary species at a time when they were vulnerable. The aliens hid their true intentions while enticing the civilization with the promise of solving a great mystery and gaining access to “ET knowledge” and “ET technology”. They kept people guessing outwardly with mesmerizing displays of light in the sky, while secretly contacting their governments to establish “diplomatic relations”.".
Even the mention of lights in the sky is in tune with your dream.
The outcome for this planet was dire: "That is what I saw happen on this other world. The most shocking part of their history was the fact that messengers were sent to them by GOD to warn them, and they were ignored.
I watched as history zoomed in to the final group of messengers. There was one primary messenger, and many who had been sent to aid the new message, and yet they were all considered by Spirit as if they were one messenger because, as a group, they were stewarding a message for all.
The messenger group was trying desperately to wake people up to what was being lost and to alert people to the hidden agendas of the alien presence, but people were becoming lost quicker than the messenger group’s influence could counter. It was like watching a whole world choose to become a Borg collective, subservient to the alien collective that was controlling them, while the messengers stood and watched their world fall way.".
This is the link if you want to read the whole article: http://choosepeacenow.wordpress.com/2012/09/09/the-records-of-another-world/
I stumbled upon it because it mentioned one of my favourite books, The Allies of Humanity, which in fact describes a similar scenario.

quoted for the truth and that is pretty much what happens on almost all forums including this one, people come here to seek the truth but when it's right in their faces they dismiss it as something else, it's like they don't want to know or believe, at least have a open mind about it, yes i know we are all afraid of the unknown but you have to face up to your fears to discover the truth.

whatever we are experiencing could be a number of things, the future, a alternative timeline, or channeling from something showing us this info from someplace else, we are not going to get far dismissing everything and sweeping it under the rugs pretending that it is nothing, and then if things like this ever did happen what would you think then?

huyi82
18th September 2012, 15:16
Yes my own people are well...the word UFO will just make them laugh cept my family they took me seriously since i dreamed about an earthquake on my city and like 4 days later It happened.
I dont feel kinda like an alien here on Proyect Avalon i have some friends here also im here as i told in the "Give thanks" topic for my admiration to Bill Ryan´s work.
To be honest i cant really know whats the meaning of the dream i have to say i never had dreams about UFOs in my life of this scale and detail of dream.

have you ever questioned that thought as to why you are dreaming something that you have never seen before?

if you can have a premonition and it has come true, why dismiss this one? it could be anytime in the future? anyways believe what you want to believe i'm moving on from this topic, it's not progressing anywhere anyway it will be derailed and shoved to the end of the forum like most decent stuff around here.

EsmaEverheart
18th September 2012, 15:30
I can't interpret dreams but I want to thank you for sharing yours.

Molope
18th September 2012, 15:48
To Huyi82 im not dismissing this dream because its what it is after all,a dream its a premonition once what has been dreamed it happens if it doesnt then its a mere dream at least from my perspective(No offense here intended its just my honest point of view).Also if i wanted to dismiss this dream i woundt have posted it on this forums for everyone to see it i woud just said meh i pass..its just a simple dream but it was not therefore i posted it here. :D

I dont think this post will be derailed and like abandoned in a bad way It did its job which is being posted here to be seen.You saw it and many others too.
So if what i dreamed happens it woud been worth posting if not still woud be worth posting it because it helped us to openly discuss about some extrange dreams about UFO´s and interpretate them so for me it has been a very sucessfull conversation and i have really enjoyed it.

For that i woud like to thank every single person that has replied here and of course that has take a peek on the topic everyone is invited to join the discussion anytime. ;D

Best wishes Molope.

AwakeInADream
17th October 2012, 20:24
I've been having the same sort of dreams a lot recently, with humanoid type aliens in them.
Lots of them being taken to what seemed every Town and City in the world, in what looked like Zeppelins or cigar shaped metal planes without wings.
They seem to be in disguise, and when I tried to welcome them, I was shocked when I heard them speak in a strange language.
They don't seem too friendly either...It was like a mass infiltration of our world...

The strange part about me having these dreams, is that I have never been too interested in the UFO phenomenon, I'm more into spirituality.
So I think there may be more to these dreams, since a lot of us are experiencing them at the same time...