PDA

View Full Version : Credo Mutwa and David Icke : Temples of Peace

Bill Ryan
23rd August 2010, 17:22
--------------

Dear Friends:

Do please watch this (recorded yesterday and edited this morning) - and Enjoy. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSJF0z5-CJg

Fredkc
23rd August 2010, 17:46
Oh Bill...
Whatta ride!

I'd be like a kid, trying to drink it all in. (as i'm sure you are)

Enjoy it. thanks for sharing,
Fred

illuminate
23rd August 2010, 18:11
Absolutely Beautiful...
and that singing... WOW! :love:

John Parslow
23rd August 2010, 18:46
Hello Bill

Absolutely superb, thank you so much for bringing this video to us all.

My grateful thanks to both you and David

Love and peace to all. JP :cool:

Snowbird
23rd August 2010, 19:17
The people in this video are the Temples of Peace.

irishspirit
23rd August 2010, 19:29
wow! Fantastic.

And that speech by David Icke, WOW! JUST WOW!

Bomack
23rd August 2010, 19:40
Bill,

This is absolutely wonderful what you and David are doing! You and David are also incredible and inspiring! This must be spread far and wide so the "greater world" can be made aware!

Thank You!

Bob

jaybee
23rd August 2010, 20:54
MANY thanks Bill.....that was great...

Credo has a spirit that shines powerfully...even from a computer screen.
I had strong kundalini goosebumps when he spoke....
and during that still at the end, it was......wooooooooosh.

Also during the singing...which I LOVED ....

David and you did a brilliant job...cheers.....:clap2:

Celine
24th August 2010, 11:21
Great video Bill!!

David, thank you for introducing this man to so many.

I will pass this video on to my father, whom for the last 20 years has worked , on and off, in many different african countries, perhaps he may be able to help.

i loved the part where the group is singing..and credo turns to the horizon, and visualizes the temple...i could see it to..

love,
celine

Curative
24th August 2010, 16:15
May Credo's church of peace overcome the love of power & replace it with the power of love, for the whole of Africa.

Thanks for sharing.

Arpheus
24th August 2010, 17:48
That singing was simply awesome,i always loved those african chants there is something magical about their soothing powers for the human spirit,thank you so much bill ,david and credo.

Daft Ada
24th August 2010, 21:51
Beautiful, brought tears to my eyes. You see this is what I don't understand, like David said, you can count the amount of people who would want war on one hand, so how is it then that there is so much war? We are the many, they are the few, why are the few leading the many?

wynderer
24th August 2010, 21:59
Beautiful, brought tears to my eyes. You see this is what I don't understand, like David said, you can count the amount of people who would want war on one hand, so how is it then that there is so much war? We are the many, they are the few, why are the few leading the many?

because , as David Icke often points out, our controllers are not human & have a lot of knowledge of what he calls the holographic nature of the Universe, knowledge they withhold from humans -- this is why i keep on bringing up reptilians in my posts [not many other posters do ] -- if we don't include them , & other non-human beings operating behind the scenes, in our understanding of what is going on. & of how easily the human mind is manipulated by them, then we are at a complete disadvantage [imo]

Houman
24th August 2010, 23:49
Credo: I wish you well...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Apf3DXpuiwY&feature=player_embedded
Houman

Steven
25th August 2010, 01:58
It really moved me, wow. It is really something to see this pearl of humanity, Credo Mutwa, to stand with zulu angels of music on a field of old battles, to reverse the curse with awareness, accompanied by David and Bill, courageous researcher of the truth. I felt being there, I felt witnessing a blessing of the deepest purest intention. I hope example like this would spread out to the world like the light of the sun runs the fields at sunrise. Bill, enjoy your time, it is a time for the Heart.

Namaste, Steven

ExHaLaTiON
26th August 2010, 07:59
its very nice to see some light shine even though it is surrounded by chaos in this 3d.

the few are leading the many because the many are still asleep.

heaven11
30th August 2010, 18:54
Thanks for sharing. nice vedio

rhythm
30th August 2010, 19:02
heartwarming:love:
http://c.universalscraps.com/files/en/thank.you/thank_you_052.gif

Victoria Tintagel
31st August 2010, 13:43
Thank you both very much, Bill and David! A real jewel in the African desert, I had the great pleasure to make the transcript of this 8 minutes video, yesterday. Could take it in very well, this way. David was shining in his speech, standing there. Have a great journey you two!

Kent Fallman
3rd September 2010, 00:25
Great video ! Thanks Bill !

7eagle14
25th January 2011, 09:39
That was wonderful and must have been outright exhilarating to witness.
Thank you.