PDA

View Full Version : FYI: New Hoaxer

jimmer
23rd August 2010, 18:15
from ATS:
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread605033/pg1

Apparently there is a new hoaxer on Youtube by the name of "sheilaaliens".
Her profile describes her a model, photographer, paranormal researcher,
and she posts quite a few videos she makes herself of strange lights she sees.

The problem is, I know exactly what she is filming since I live just down the street from her here in Tucson.
Her "aliens orbies" are just cars driving down from Mt Lemmon after dark.
The road is a nice gradual drive that heads up Mt Lemmon, rising up to the east on a twisting path.
About 4 miles up is a pullout called Babat Duag point, where many go to watch the amazing sunsets here in Tucson.

She just posted two videos dates 8/20 where she said Tucson was covered in chem trails all day making it hazy at night.
However, if you go to the UA webcam site, you can see pictures of the sky taken every hour/24 hours....
and they dont show these chem trails at all. When confronted with that, she quickly blocks me.

So, please take any videos posted by the "sheilaaliens" with a grain of salt.
They all can be explained as just normal lights/traffic/aircraft filmed by a drunk model.

with this context, these videos look a lot different.
shame on sheilaaliens...

http://www.youtube.com/user/Sheilaaliens#p/u/17/98OxNPq7pBI

Majorion
23rd August 2010, 19:06
There does seem to be a persistent effort to litter youtube with mostly fake ufo videos, I wonder if it really is some 'drunk model' behind all this, or, a government agency.

jimmer
23rd August 2010, 19:16
did you check this 'model' out?
could be a super secret counter agent :>)
my take is it's another person getting their jollies
and mucking up the works.
with this stuff out of the way,
the real 2% of true unknowns can be better
focused on.

jaybee
23rd August 2010, 20:11
What a hate-filled misogynist thread that is on ATS. A disgrace.

And I mean the majority of the posters on that thread are a disgrace...not her.

Looks like she's rattling a few cages and is been given the 'treatment'....and now
she's being given the treatment here....:(

Looked at a couple of her videos and she is getting something interesting, IMO.

Whether it's ET or not is another matter.....maybe, maybe not...

Advanced technology? Hologram experiments?

With all the cr ap videos on YouTube...and the hoaxers trying to muddy the waters.
We have to be on our guard...BUT...the treatment she is getting is saying to me that
she is genuine and someone considers her a threat of some kind.

jimmer
23rd August 2010, 21:37
could be wrong, but if the mountains do extend behind her property as her neighbor says,
then it does look like vehicles descending to the low ground.

jaybee, do you know this woman? if so, please elaborate.

jaybee
23rd August 2010, 21:39
Give it up Jimmer..........sheeesh.............:rolleyes:

Ammit
23rd August 2010, 21:40
And Jimmer, you also seem intent on promoting this person as some agent!!
I need more proof then " check this model out ".
Hell, how do we know that you are not one too...........

jaybee
23rd August 2010, 21:43
LOL and double LOL LOL.................nice one Ammit

Ammit
23rd August 2010, 21:49
Apparently, there is a new girl on page 3 of the sun.... She has really red lips and big eye lashes, must be an agent.....
probably for Avon....

OnyxKnight
23rd August 2010, 21:56
There does seem to be a persistent effort to litter youtube with mostly fake ufo videos, I wonder if it really is some 'drunk model' behind all this, or, a government agency.

Very good question Maj.

jaybee
23rd August 2010, 22:00
Or maybe the ATS thread is CHOC-A-BLOC with government agents.......:cool::cool::cool:

Ammit
23rd August 2010, 22:03
Whome knows who is an agent or not. I agree, the ufo info has popped up as so called fake for a long time, I as an ex ufo investigator gave up as evidence always came back as old hat stuff that bounced around from one book to the next. But , really unless you were the person behind the camera or film footage at the time, then, how does one dictate what is actually fake or not!!

As for people, yes, I have wondered if my next door neighbour was an alien because they did not conform exactly to the norm, then again, neither do I, ooops cat is out of the bag now!!!!!

We need proof guys , not conjecture, slander is a nasty word...

jaybee
23rd August 2010, 22:23
http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy78/beeejay/images.jpg

Yes the cat is out of the bag.....:ranger:

Ammit
23rd August 2010, 22:30
Thinking about it, if mind control was such an everyday event, would you know if you were controlled?
Would you know if you were doing their bidding?
Would you know if you were an agent or not??

Just thinking is all..

jaybee
23rd August 2010, 22:43
Hey Ammit.......:thumb:

Aaaaaanyway...I've got a song for all the misogynists on that aweful ATS thread..

KRzMtlZjXpU&feature=av2e

Ammit
23rd August 2010, 22:47
Wnderfull, and Fergie too, ummm

Chakra
23rd August 2010, 23:44
Every one needs a hobby :) But how it made the evening news - sheesh must have been a reeaalllly slow news day! :confused:

Majorion
24th August 2010, 00:01
Very good question Maj.
It were a less of a question and more of a passing thought. There definitely is a ufo cover up.

Beyond that single well-founded assumption, we can either speculate with the evidence we have, or, we take a leap of faith in the thousands who claim to have all the answers and know the absolute truth on the matter - not disregarding the fact those answers vary from individual to individual and tangible evidence is scarce.

Majorion
24th August 2010, 00:19
But , really unless you were the person behind the camera or film footage at the time, then, how does one dictate what is actually fake or not!!
With independent analysis. In most cases it works well, many of the videos have been demonstrated hoaxes using simple methods as photoshop enhancements, or sometimes more complex such as analyzing the video pixel by pixel to see if there was any graphic manipulation, any CGI expert would be able to know if there was manipulation. Other 'rare times' when the photographer is willing to put forward all the data (and accurately) time of sighting, date, full description of surroundings, approximation of the size, the different angles, and most importantly 'the original file' unedited and uncompressed available to everyone - makes it even easier to identify the object(s) if it were common astronomical phenomena, or passing satellites, or planes - and if at that time no one can make a proper identification even with all the available data, we can say the video is genuine ufo footage. 'ufo' meaning unidentified, not alien craft.

Operator
24th August 2010, 02:19
But , really unless you were the person behind the camera or film footage at the time, then, how does one dictate what is actually fake or not!!

Well, to tell you the truth ... you can be behind the camera and still not know what it is you have filmed ...
Sometimes they want you to be there and film something that is fake ... ;)

Celine
24th August 2010, 02:31
It is typical these days to attack the "messenger" and not the message...

mind you this is a pattern seen through out history..

the insults at ATS dont surprise me one bit

Ammit
24th August 2010, 09:25
Well, to tell you the truth ... you can be behind the camera and still not know what it is you have filmed ...
Sometimes they want you to be there and film something that is fake ... ;)

Absolutely right Operator. Thinking back over my photography hobby, even posting some on the old pa, you are correct. I dont know if you guys remember the member who upset quite a few folks on here?, he said to go out side, camera set to such and such, take a pic of the sky, well that day I did and got a cool looking blob on the picture, didnt actually see it when I pressed to "shoot" button.

I stand corrected.

Ammit

sargeist
24th August 2010, 10:29
seriously guys, its ATS

the fox news of CT

imo you may as well re-post stuff from the myspace forums

jimmer
24th August 2010, 14:12
but really.
you live at the base of a huge mountain.
you video these 'lights' coming from the direction of the mountain.
you post these videos as 'ufo' action and call herself 'sheilaalien.'

come on.
she's just having some fun, while wasting our collective time.
I recently saw one of her vids and it did look real.
now we know -- real headlight..

rather than all the sarcasm here, you guys should thank me for posting
or at least contribute something thoughtful on this subject.

Celine
24th August 2010, 14:17
Thank you jimmer..

I guess we are a little jaded here..by "false prophets"

jimmer
24th August 2010, 14:30
thanks celine for your understanding.
just trying to get real.

PA could be a center for truth in the fantastic, if we work at it.

sargeist
24th August 2010, 14:34
yeah thanks jimmer

i just have a very low opinion of ATS in general. nothing personal toward you.

jimmer
24th August 2010, 14:51
true, some of their stuff is over the top.
but amongst all of that, there is some good finds, good thinking.
I just refuse to throw it all out.
like a lot of sites, ours for instance, ATS goes where the mainstream dare not tread.

you've got to go where the ideas are and dig for truth.

kinsuemei2
24th August 2010, 16:46
Hoaxers or Agents, or nutballs that come in off the streets, it's all the same, a lie only becomes the truth if a person chooses to believe it.

Maybe we have been jaded by false phrophets but thats all we ever had, if the stories about the Anunaki are true they were just that, and if you give any whistle blower or man or woman the power of your free will because they seem to be more inteligent or articulate then you are giving them to much. you are all Lions and Tigers yet give people power to make you look and feel like kittens, don't be jaded, be informed, take this chicks video with a pinch of salt, yes hoaxers have always been around, bigfoot, the yeti, Nessy come one even the guys with planks of wood that made crop circles, or said they did, and granted they made a half way decent one using a video, but are they all Agents? or simple people that need alittle magic in their life?

Don't ever presume to know the actions of another because knowing thy self is an eternal task, because sometimes we really don't know who we are, and we come back over and over again to learn and find out, utimatley, hoaxers exist, the waters will forever be muddy, the question is are you brave enough to venture those waters, and are you willing to take a chnace on a possibility that might lead somewhere or play it safe never experince the mystery of this planet, because the real aliens here are ourselves, and none of us have the answers. All we can hope for right now are well concived ideas, theories and our own truths, that are important to us. We can bicker about foolishness all day, but what is important is what do you believe? what do you know?, then ask yourself what do you believe that you know.

I proudly say I know nothing, but I have experinced alot, I have seen and felt alot, and it is my truth, the person next to me might see or experince things differently, and that is there truth, but I would never tell them that what they experinced is different because of individual perception.

Notice how Perception and Deception are closley related, be true to yourself and trust yourself, and let go about what you think of the person stood next to you, because you will never fully understand their truth, as they will never fully understand yours.

We are everybody, and at the same time nobody, were one person, but that person is alone.

Moemers
24th August 2010, 16:50
I'm so sorry you live in Tucson :P