PDA

View Full Version : consciousness

apollo41
23rd August 2010, 18:37
Hi guys,
i would like to hear your views on the subject of consciousness? i think most people who look into this subject and follow and listen to people like david icke and various other speakers, are aware that things are changing to the whole vibrational spectrum.
my real question is will we know when this is happening? even though i think its a gradual process over time, and how will it effect us? physically if any? and mentally?
like to hear your views
thanks guys

tone3jaguar
23rd August 2010, 18:49
It is everything and nothing at the same time. Try to label it and it slips through your fingers.

Fredkc
23rd August 2010, 19:01
So like a fool, I immediately lean right into T3J's trap ;)
http://fredsitelive.com/fun/rofl.gif

Consciousness: The ability to not only focus, but to choose the object of our attention, coupled with the awareness we do this.

Fred

Now that I've posted that. it doesn't quite do it, does it?

Tango
23rd August 2010, 22:09

Consciousness.... How I define it...

CONSCIOUSNESS:

" Consciousness is the programming language of the universe....
We are consciousness conductors... That’s what "we" do...
That’s who we are. Consciousness comes through, or emanates from us.
"We" Are the creators. "We" are the ones who are targeted on this planet
because "we" are the ones who transmit the reality, just like everybody
else does."

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?432-What-is-Consciousness...-How-I-Define-it...

Trooly,

Tango

Ammit
23rd August 2010, 22:14
Surely, we would adapt to changes as they happened, I really dont know just toying with an idea perhaps??

MariaDine
24th August 2010, 01:17
I'm a reikian , so I have been descovering what is my state of counscioness and what are my altered states of consciousness (lucid dreaming, astral projection, meditation, dance , etc)...........

.........and Cabala, is also a way to gain consciouness.....

Love
MD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRK3LD-Mts0

¤=[Post Update]=¤

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvfTTbK-wfI&feature=related

Dr. Charles was the first to cientificly investigate astral projection as an altered state of consciouness.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G67CqHPXJDE&feature=related

MariaDine
24th August 2010, 01:31
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1DJ-xhoToQ&feature=related

MariaDine
24th August 2010, 01:36
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3moUQ-GdQy0&feature=related[/video

][video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8Y05wkIL2s&feature=related

MariaDine
24th August 2010, 01:47
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uYZiGOafJM&feature=related

MariaDine
24th August 2010, 02:00
He is from Noetics , and I like his aproach to these themes...althought I think that, in order to learn how to work with psicadellic drugs , it may be require the presence of several Castanheda's «Don Juan» ....experienced shamans to guide talented pupils...:)

Carmody
24th August 2010, 02:13
Consciousness? It is many things. It is even as if the manifestation stares back at the creator. It is the state of the knowing - knowing that it knows. It is determinance.. It can be will, or the lack of it. It is as varied, as a truth , a lie, a fabrication, a similarity, or difference as there are individuations longing to return to the source.

Rimbaud
30th August 2010, 01:10
Hi guys,
i would like to hear your views on the subject of consciousness? i think most people who look into this subject and follow and listen to people like david icke and various other speakers, are aware that things are changing to the whole vibrational spectrum.
my real question is will we know when this is happening? even though i think its a gradual process over time, and how will it effect us? physically if any? and mentally?
like to hear your views
thanks guys

A radical thought...

Consciousness could merely be a by product of the SHEVA Virus embedded within our DNA strands. I personally doubt this, as the assumption negates the issue of Spirituality. Many scientists regard this as a conundrum..."I think therefore I am"..is an example of consciousness...My own point of view is rather more complexed however...Spiritual VS Factual..A raging war with no end within sight

Rimbaud

Carmody
30th August 2010, 02:32
There is no war.

The combination of the two, The synthesis of the two is the key.

One is nothing without the other.

Move with it......

When you combine the two together, then the two work together and the two are actually far greater as a whole. Intelligence can and does increase to well over an 'IQ' of 200.
If not more. Notably more. Been there, done that.

I fully had a foot in each world, but I've done that before ...and this is not my purpose here -this time.

What we end up with , is the awareness of the the spiritual mind, in terms of connectivity, in this space, not the astral realm. So we get our rational selves with the intelligence of the 'leap of intellect' that the creative side, the connected side- brings.

One has to mediate and still the yammering and yapping of the ego function, and in the stillness true connectivity begins to emerge. It's messy at first, but if you don't risk all you will never get all. The price of infinity is of course......infinity. All you have, all you are.

If you risk it all, everything you are, then you will receive a gift that is complimentary to the risk. If you risk nothing and give only lip service, then you get lip service. Easy. In the course of doing this the ego will lie to the self over, and over, and over, and over, and over..anything, anything at all to prevent it's removal from the running of your internal 'system', to prevent it's loss in the pantheon of your internal representation. It's a wiley bastard. it can seemingly be be smarter than you, and will do everything it can to keep you blind, and distracted. It is the champion of the monkey mind and will refuse, violently...all the way up to and including your death, to prevent itself from being removed or put into a lower tier of operation.

Ass, Gas, or grass, nobody rides for free.

So when you say 'spiritual vs factual, a raging war, with no end in sight', this is indicative of not knowing the nature of the self. The war is deep inside of you, hiding so well that it is absolutely preventing you from knowing the enemy is you. You are the enemy of yourself,and you are the champion that will save the self. The internal voice that is reading these words, aloud in the mind..that is the ego. And the ego is not YOU, it is the ego. It is the base monkey mind and IT is the point that prevents the moving forward and the synthesis of the two hemispheres of the mind.

Rimbaud
31st August 2010, 19:28
There is no war.

The combination of the two, The synthesis of the two is the key.

One is nothing without the other.

Move with it......

When you combine the two together, then the two work together and the two are actually far greater as a whole. Intelligence can and does increase to well over an 'IQ' of 200.
If not more. Notably more. Been there, done that.

I fully had a foot in each world, but I've done that before ...and this is not my purpose here -this time.

What we end up with , is the awareness of the the spiritual mind, in terms of connectivity, in this space, not the astral realm. So we get our rational selves with the intelligence of the 'leap of intellect' that the creative side, the connected side- brings.

One has to mediate and still the yammering and yapping of the ego function, and in the stillness true connectivity begins to emerge. It's messy at first, but if you don't risk all you will never get all. The price of infinity is of course......infinity. All you have, all you are.

If you risk it all, everything you are, then you will receive a gift that is complimentary to the risk. If you risk nothing and give only lip service, then you get lip service. Easy. In the course of doing this the ego will lie to the self over, and over, and over, and over, and over..anything, anything at all to prevent it's removal from the running of your internal 'system', to prevent it's loss in the pantheon of your internal representation. It's a wiley bastard. it can seemingly be be smarter than you, and will do everything it can to keep you blind, and distracted. It is the champion of the monkey mind and will refuse, violently...all the way up to and including your death, to prevent itself from being removed or put into a lower tier of operation.

Ass, Gas, or grass, nobody rides for free.

So when you say 'spiritual vs factual, a raging war, with no end in sight', this is indicative of not knowing the nature of the self. The war is deep inside of you, hiding so well that it is absolutely preventing you from knowing the enemy is you. You are the enemy of yourself,and you are the champion that will save the self. The internal voice that is reading these words, aloud in the mind..that is the ego. And the ego is not YOU, it is the ego. It is the base monkey mind and IT is the point that prevents the moving forward and the synthesis of the two hemispheres of the mind.

Hi,

I was actually referring to the "War" within our DNA as opposed to the Spiritual...however your comments with regards to "EGO" are especially well versed...thanks

Rimbaud