PDA

View Full Version : The End of Dehydration

realitycorrodes
19th September 2012, 05:47
There was a time when thirty years of advanced research on hydration stated that we must drink half our body weight in liquid ounces of water everyday to stay hydrated. But according to physicist Dan Nelson, dehydration affects all of us equally – whether we drink two glasses or two gallons per day. Picking up where Dr. Fereydoon Batmanghelidj (the author of Your Body’s Many Cries For Water) left off, Dan identified chronic dehydration as a central factor in aging and disease and set out to find the solution. In the process, he had to rethink everything we thought we knew about water. By developing his own proprietary equipment – a one-of-a-kind laser apparatus for engineering water – Dan Nelson discovered the key to maximum absorption of water by compressing the particles to a small enough size to pass through the cell wall. As he guides us through his cutting-edge research, our current understanding of water seems fit for the stone age. Join us as we venture through groundbreaking new knowledge that can end dehydration all across the globe.

http://itsrainmakingtime.com/2011/dannelson/

Dan Nelson water structured vortex wayback

7hNW7qxIMzg

Paul
19th September 2012, 07:38
When I started listening to the above video of Don Nelson, I was enthusiastic, as it seemed he had some sense of the way I think science should be.

But after listening to him a bit, it seems that he mixing a partial, simplified sense of such science with some good story telling and some gobbledygook. For example, I've no clue what he means by a time reversed laser.

I'd wager that his wayback water is about as good for you as good, alkaline, mineral water, which can also radically improve the quality of one's blood, as seen in a dark field microscope, in the same way.

TargeT
19th September 2012, 07:47
For example, I've no clue what he means by a time reversed laser.

when ever I have a question, google is the first place i ask it ;)

here's no question that lasers are cool devices. They work because in certain materials, the passage of a photon past an atom can trigger the release of another photon which goes on to release more photons and so on. This chain reaction generates an exponential increase in the number of photons, a key characteristic of lasing materials.

In the past, physicists always though that the photons had to be confined to cavity so that they bounced back and forth many times, stimulating the release of more photons with each traverse. But even that isn't necessary. In the last few years, various groups have shown that lasing can occur in random materials. That may seem even better but today lasers get an added boost of coolness thanks to some fascinating work by Yi Dong Chong and buddies at Yale University.

If the lasing process works in one direction, why can't it work in the other, they ask. The answer, it turns out, is that it can. Chong and co today show how certain materials can work like time-reversed lasers, so that instead of emitting light, they absorb it at specific frequencies. What's more, the absorption is perfect. Chong and co show in particular how this can be done with silicon, which is kind of useful for computing and communications. They say that the absorption can be thought of as an interference effect in which the reflected and transmitted parts of a coherent beam interfere perfectly.
http://www.technologyreview.com/view/418214/the-time-reversed-laser-to-see-the-light/

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=antilaser-time-reversed

Coherent Perfect Absorbers: Time-reversed Lasers
http://www.princeton.edu/~lge/index_files/cpa_files/cpa1.png
http://www.princeton.edu/~lge/index_files/cpa.html

Not that I'm agreeing with all that is said, not at all.

Paul
19th September 2012, 07:53
For example, I've no clue what he means by a time reversed laser.

when ever I have a question, google is the first place i ask it ;)
Nah - there's an older strategy that I've been using since long before Google - say something "uninformed" in front of some capable people, and wait to one of them to speak up with the missing understanding :).

Thanks.

realitycorrodes
19th September 2012, 08:33
Wayback Water Explained

http://www.life-enthusiast.com/index/Brands/DanNelson/Explanation

realitycorrodes
19th September 2012, 19:21
Well I tried to find some independent reviews from those who have tried it - but only found one negative response. I was looking for a discussion of the product on a forum of such by people who were trying it - but could not find any. Also, I was looking for a peer reviewed study done, but did not find any. It seems outrageous that someone can make such claims but provide no external source of verification by anyone else in the scientific community? One would think the host of the itsrainmakingtime would have checked for veracity or at least be a little skeptical when there is no-one else named to back anything up that Dan Nelson is saying. One wonders if such claims should be regulated somehow "fairly" - so all parties involved are not disadvantaged. It is sad as I would love to experience being hydrated just once in this life.

Dawn
20th September 2012, 10:46
I haven't tried this however I have done quite a bit of learning about structured water and have also purchased more than one expensive water system backed by a lot of science and stories of people who had miracle healing from using it. I currently have a terrific water system at my home...

..............BUT............

I have noticed that the ONLY time I do not feel thirsty is when I drink green juice made from organic produce every day. My body craves this type of hydration, but isn't much interested in water any more.

Perhaps allowing healthy plants to structure water for me has worked better than any other method I've used.

Before I used fresh produce to make a 20oz daily green juice, I drank about a gallon and a half of water daily and always felt thirsty. Now I seldom experience thirst and my body doesn't seem to enjoy water much anymore.

conk
20th September 2012, 15:14
Before I used fresh produce to make a 20oz daily green juice, I drank about a gallon and a half of water daily and always felt thirsty. Now I seldom experience thirst and my body doesn't seem to enjoy water much anymore. It seems the more we learn and the harder we try, it becomes more evident that the answers are most always very simple. This technology based era has made us more distant from the natural order of things. Primative peoples do not struggle to find solutions, they just do what comes naturally. We all need to learn this valuable lesson. KISS.

Conk

realitycorrodes
21st September 2012, 07:43
Thanks Dawn for your comments.

I feel their is a huge benefit to solving possible dehydration issues.

I noticed with my own experiments. I was fruitarian/liquidarian for a while - mainly only orange juice and water melon.

Something was missing - as I was going to the toilet every 30 minutes. During the night I was waking up 3 or 4 times to go to the toilet and as a result got very poor sleep - and I love my sleep.

What I noticed was as soon as I had some kind of protein source - my body immediately started to hold the water - at least in terms of not pissing every thirty minutes. The protein source does not have to be meat protein - I am vegan so I am assuming meat protein would work - for me tempeh protein works.

I also know in the medical industry in order to hydrate people they give colloids and crystalloids

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colloid

Colloid solutions used in intravenous therapy belong to a major group of volume expanders, and can be used for intravenous fluid replacement. Colloids preserve a high colloid osmotic pressure in the blood,[24] and therefore, they should theoretically preferentially increase the intravascular volume, whereas other types of volume expanders called crystalloids also increases the interstitial volume and intracellular volume. However, there is still controversy to the actual difference in efficacy by this difference.[24] Another difference is that crystalloids generally are much cheaper than colloids.[24] Recently, however, it has been determined that the use of colloids was bolstered by faked research studies.

Crystalloids increase intracellular volume. So I am wondering whether they contain proteins?

Also, I am assuming it is the protein in tempeh that keeps the water in my body. I am also assuming that is a good thing?

I believe you about those green juices.

I somehow don't think nature has left us stranded without solutions for hydration.

I don't think we have to buy $40 dollar bottles of hearsay special water.

Another reason for dehydration I have discovered for myself is eating bread just before going to bed. Bread seems to strongly dehydrate me. I just feel it may be ironical that dehydration is not due to water, but due to the other things like bread perhaps, msg? that is extra in all the food people may be consuming these days?

It is interesting how people can try and advertise something like "special water" as the solution when in truth it could be a myriad of different things.

TargeT
21st September 2012, 21:05
I have noticed that the ONLY time I do not feel thirsty is when I drink green juice made from organic produce every day. My body craves this type of hydration, but isn't much interested in water any more.

Perhaps allowing healthy plants to structure water for me has worked better than any other method I've used.

Before I used fresh produce to make a 20oz daily green juice, I drank about a gallon and a half of water daily and always felt thirsty. Now I seldom experience thirst and my body doesn't seem to enjoy water much anymore.

I can drink my juice all day, I usually drink 64+oz a day of juice (mostly kale with other veggies added for flavor and a touch of ginger) its amazing how easy the stuff goes down, the best way to describe it is it tastes incredibly "fresh".

I can't do organic (hell it's hard to FIND kale at times up here, and organic offerings are few and far in between) but I imagine that would be even better.

DeDukshyn
21st September 2012, 21:21
If my body is not 100% hydrated I begin to feel detrimental effects - some pretty noticeable ones. In fact going from 100% hydrated to 99% is drastic and 99% to say 95% is less drastic but the damage has already been done from 100-99%. Anything less than 95% hydration is pretty serious.

I would say compared to my previous lifestyle, and what I see most is that almost all people chronically live in the 99%-95% hydration range and are devoid of the benefits that water can really give when fully topped up.

I allowed chronic dehydration with myself for a while because I could couldn't bring myself to drink fluoridated / chlorinated water at home. Now I have a method that turns crappy water into good water and many people will think I am full of poopoo but I swear it works. (Our city removed the fluoride from the water as well .. yay!!)

If one is familiar with Dr Emoto's work then what I do may not be so weird. I have some drinking glasses engraved with the word "Love" or "Health" or "Joy" right into the glass (facing the inside of the glass - the engraving is actually backwards). A jewellry engraving shop did it and did a fine job I might add.

I also fill a water jug with regular tapwater, shake it real good to get most of the chlorine evaporated, and store it in the fridge. On the jug are several positive messages (I'm not sure exactly what they say - the GF did it and put the message facing in toward the water)

I would swear on my grandfather's grave that this silly little gimmick makes the water amazingly good. So pure and refreshing tasting, it even just feels different going in to your body. I have seen the theories behind this and it actually does make some sense - that water is a liquid crystal and can hold or carry vibrations like many other crystals - and some of those vibrations have better effects on your body than others.

Before anyone knocks it, I strongly suggest you try it! I was completely amazed by the difference I noticed in the water.

A bit off topic but just my personal anecdote to share ;)

realitycorrodes
22nd September 2012, 05:41
"allowing healthy plants to structure water for me has worked better than any other method I've used." That's nature...the greatest teacher!

I think that is the key.

DeDukshyn not knocking it. If your faith is strong then you can move mountains I am sure. I wager you could imagine yourself clean out of existence if you so wished it. Peace brother just having a little fun at my expense. The one with the smaller imagination always loses in my book.

Besides, I am reasonably sure there is something amazing about water as our man emoto has demonstrated.

As they say in the video our brains our 93% water. We are experiencing vehicles of liquid crystal.

Why can't our intention to make water form the smaller geometric clusters work? Who needs an advanced "one of kind" laser anyway? Unless it's really only about making money of gullible types?