PDA

View Full Version : So what happened to the aliens....

AMystic3434
21st September 2012, 15:00
There used to be so many people saying that aliens are here on earth right now and disclosure is going to happen but now I dont see anything about it anymore. Are aliens still going to come? When?

Daft Ada
21st September 2012, 15:18
A good question, and quite frankly just about every post I have ever read saying anything is going to happen never has, so I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you ;)

Cristian
21st September 2012, 15:26
Kiddi5G-rWo

DeDukshyn
21st September 2012, 15:33
Never trust timelines or dates .. ever. Things don't work that way.

Ricker
21st September 2012, 15:43
I thought they were already here.

Ricker

truth4me
21st September 2012, 16:03
Bingo! We have our winner! Besides the aliens are already here and have been for thousands of years. They are behind the world governments IMHO......

also....let's say America comes clean ,they aren't, and tells the truth about everything, can you see the uproar and chaos it would cause? Your talking about a can that can't be bulit for all the worms that would be in it. Religion= some would accept it,presence of aliens, and some would completely go goofy. When/if disclosure happens I predict it won't be by the American government thats for sure...

Jake
21st September 2012, 16:04
The aliens are here,,, and disclosure is underway. :) If you are looking for them to show up on the whitehouse lawn, you are looking in the wrong place. This world is still full of folks who are sitting on their hands, and waiting to be saved. It is not happening like that. The reality of Aliens is paling in comparison to the discovery of our true nature, and our true selves. The dynamic will change a bit, as we wake up to who we really are!!! And our obsession with aliens will fade, a bit. Any advanced alien being has mastered what we call the 'astral' or the 'non-physical'... That is where we are going to find them,,, but it will require a more complete understanding of what all of that means... As long as we are bootstrapped to strange belief systems,, then they will remain 'hidden'. (They are right there in the Astral, just out of 'view') It is going to take a lot of 'soul searching' to find, and open up the doors that lead to true communion.

That is what it is all about!! Many folks do not want us to be spiritually adept,, they gain too much from our ignorance.

Endeavor to know yourself through the exploration of reality OUTSIDE OF YOUR PHYSICAL BODY... They are there!!! They are right there!!! And disclosure is underway,,, (albeit not what we wanted or expected!!)

Also, this is still the calm before the storm. Most folks are expecting the end of the world, in just a couple of months. That may have something to do with it...

Jake.

humanalien
21st September 2012, 16:43
I believe that aliens are really satan and his fallen angels they are all
connected with the NWO and a one world government. If you do start
to see more and more aliens, beware that the anti-christ isn't far behind.

WhiteFeather
21st September 2012, 18:49
If you need disclosure, you need not go far or wait any longer...just locate a mirror.
"We have 22 Different species of ET race in our DNA and are considered royalty". Alex Collier
I agree with Jake. We are the ones we have been looking for.

Someone Snapped This Photo Of A Real Live Alien!
http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m628/whitefeather1111/whitefeather.jpg

I come in Peace!

Star Mariner
21st September 2012, 18:56
We live in hope that somehow this will eventually come out, but I think it doubtful TPTB would divulge the truth willingly.

The revelation of extra-terrestrial reality would be a profound shock to society across the board, but that is probably not in their thinking. I expect they wouldn't care less about this. Perhaps once that was their reasoning, but not anymore.

What they most likely fear is the shock, the backlash, the unmitigated disgust at all the lies, lies and more lies; propaganda, corruption, manipulation, even murder the grand conspiracy that has played out over the years to keep these matters (and much, much more one would think), silent and buried.

Star Tsar
21st September 2012, 18:59
I believe that aliens are really satan and his fallen angels they are all
connected with the NWO and a one world government. If you do start
to see more and more aliens, beware that the anti-christ isn't far behind.

Humanalien may I ask why you believe such a negative paradigm?
I bet if/when we ever do make contact if we to ask a lifeform different to us they would say that they even heard of satan...
Thats just a hunch to me.
Sorry mate but I just can't dig that I mean in the whole vastness of creation is affliated with satan I hard to believe.
Whatever happened to as above so below?
I reckon there are some bad & some good just like on Lady Gaia.

Star Tsar
21st September 2012, 19:24
I think earth military's have the ability to stop/harm them (roswell for instance) & that they do on the regular in order to keep us on this prison planet or keeping the universal creators greatest creation from creation itself to my mind that makes the most sense.
Just think how many Eartlings have passed on who never ever had the the extreme pleasure of witnessing the splendor.
I know when I die this wil be HEAVY on my heart.

:(

Star Mariner
21st September 2012, 19:29
Negative self-serving extra-terrestrials are not fallen angels. Rather, the fallen angels you name are in fact negative self-serving extra-terrestrials/dimensionals.

Satan is merely the personification of negative self-service.

gooty64
21st September 2012, 19:34
The Galactic Federation of Light has thousands of motherships hovering above Earth's atmosphere and they will be making an emergency harvest of believers -SOON!
:ufo::ufo::ufo::ufo::ufo:
:sorry::noidea:

Sirius White
21st September 2012, 21:20
They are here, have been here, never left.

And people who talk about disclosure don't know anything. Stop reading that GFL nonsense.

WhiteFeather
21st September 2012, 21:43
"That is where we are going to find them,,, but it will require a more complete understanding of what all of that means... As long as we are bootstrapped to strange belief systems,, then they will remain 'hidden'. (They are right there in the Astral, just out of 'view') It is going to take a lot of 'soul searching' to find, and open up the doors that lead to true communion". Jake

Well said......I believe in Jake's statement above and makes clear sense to me. I personally feel as we reach a higher spiritual consciousness/awareness and compassion/love to one other, then perhaps we will be able to better understand our friends better and possibly then some type of visitation might occur. Are we still a primitive species? Perhaps we still are in many ways. Or maybe they make visitations with the ones they feel comfortable/resonate spiritually with. Just a thought.

Tangri
21st September 2012, 23:47
There used to be so many people saying that aliens are here on earth right now and disclosure is going to happen but now I dont see anything about it anymore. Are aliens still going to come? When?

Your question is wrong. It should have been Like this " When the upper technological societies are going to be visible for regular people ,and show up at the Mass media?"

They are here for long time and visible for humans who is willing to see them.

Peace

sirdipswitch
22nd September 2012, 00:09
The sooner y'all go Astral, the sooner y'all can get started talkin with ETs! hmm. ccc

Vitalux
22nd September 2012, 00:20

well.....it is kind of like this.

You are suppose to forget ..:bored:...that there was going to be a disclosure.......just forget about it......and wait ....Oh ...about 10 years from now.....and then ....someone will start saying that the government is going to have full disclosure about aliens and ufo's and everyone will be buzzing the forums chatting about.:blah:

History always repeats itself......and most people fail to really recognize it. :clock:

For example.....do you think that the American voting constituents will ever catch on that in their two party system ie, Democrats and Republicans, that nothing ever changes no matter who they vote for...:noidea:..by the time most figure it out, they are too old and numb to be taken serious by the younger generation.

Same thing with Aliens and disclosure :ufo::yo:

Ron Mauer Sr
22nd September 2012, 00:49
We have met some ETs. Some of them are us.

ET 101,The Cosmic Instruction Manual, An Emergency Remedial Earth Edition
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Ut3Jn-cANMk)

Camilo
22nd September 2012, 01:07
We have met some ETs. Some of them are us.

ET 101,The Cosmic Instruction Manual, An Emergency Remedial Earth Edition
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Ut3Jn-cANMk)

You bet ya!

Camilo
22nd September 2012, 01:17
Hey ermauersr, those guys have been the best thing ever happened in my life. Did you get to meet them?

universe
22nd September 2012, 01:24
I find it very interesting the ET's didn't have any problem visiting Earth in the distant past, fly around quite visibly, make huge structures, walk among us, teach ect. Now you're lucky to even spot one.

One way to put this all to bed is to select a couple of professional camera crews, someone who can speak intelligently on air, land a few craft (in daylight for a change) get it done, broadcast it (there are many ways) make it viral (easy to do), some will freak out, so what, they will get used to it just like there current life.

Anyone have connections?

Ron Mauer Sr
22nd September 2012, 01:30
Hey ermauersr, those guys have been the best thing ever happened in my life. Did you get to meet them?

The only ETs I remember are those I've met in the dream state.

ghostrider
22nd September 2012, 02:27
there will be no disclosure, by our government officals , only if the bad boys come to town will our extended family interseed on our behalf. The ptb will lump them all together and the camel squeeze will hit the fan.

Spellbound
22nd September 2012, 04:43

Who was it that was interviewed by Bill and Kerry saying that Obama already had TV time reserved for some time in November (2 years ago) with intention of offering up disclosure?? Was it Jordan Maxwell?? I can't remember. Anyways, I waited and it never happened. Anyways, I believe that aliens have been visiting for eons (they were here before us) and they molded our DNA over the years to what we are now (and they aren't done when you consider we only use on average 4% of our actual brain capacity). That in itself makes us alien. Will there ever be full disclosure in the mainstream media?? I doubt it. However, little by little, people are waking up and realizing that things aren't what they appear to be (on so many different levels). Jordan Maxwell be damned.

Dave - Toronto

Tangri
22nd September 2012, 19:15

Who was it that was interviewed by Bill and Kerry saying that Obama already had TV time reserved for some time in November (2 years ago) with intention of offering up disclosure?? Was it Jordan Maxwell?? I can't remember. Anyways, I waited and it never happened. Anyways, I believe that aliens have been visiting for eons (they were here before us) and they molded our DNA over the years to what we are now (and they aren't done when you consider we only use on average 4% of our actual brain capacity). That in itself makes us alien. Will there ever be full disclosure in the mainstream media?? I doubt it. However, little by little, people are waking up and realizing that things aren't what they appear to be (on so many different levels). Jordan Maxwell be damned.

Dave - Toronto

Recent study shows that 6 of 10 US citizens do not believe(trust) mainstream media.
http://therightnewz.com/?p=9914

http://www.nieman.harvard.edu/reports/article/101115/The-Public-Isnt-Buying-Press-Credibility.aspx

niki
22nd September 2012, 19:23

@AMystic3434 : beats me.

I even start to think that this whole forum, I'm afraid, is a joke . . . sadly... :/

I'm very serious and honest here.

Tangri
22nd September 2012, 19:36

beats me.

I even start to think that this whole forum, I'm afraid, is a joke . . . sadly... :/

Yes . You will feel fun, when you read the some posts but also there are some valuable writings .

niki
23rd September 2012, 09:04

beats me.

Yes . You will feel fun, when you read the some posts but also there are some valuable writings .

@Levent tonga : but, how to know/differentiate which one is serious/valuable posts here, and which one is just a nonsense / made-up stories/fantasy/wishful-thinking only?...

Occam's Razor
23rd September 2012, 13:15
A lot are not ready for us.

Tangri
23rd September 2012, 20:54

beats me.

@Levent tonga : but, how to know/differentiate which one is serious/valuable posts here, and which one is just a nonsense / made-up stories/fantasy/wishful-thinking only?...

Well,, almost impossible at the beginning, cause of the subject s variability . You need to ignore most of them. I know it is time consuming.
But I feel %30 of all participants are valuable. Good luck to find them.

Love and Peace

cacophony
23rd September 2012, 22:45
Hi,

Cool thread, but as many say: they are already here. I find this movie to be very relevant if anyone has had/gets a chance to check it out.

http://d2oz5j6ef5tbf6.cloudfront.net/movie/large/They_Live.jpg

I see a lot of people are writing about the astral, as well. I find that very interesting.

see yas

Star Mariner
24th September 2012, 18:10
^ Oh yes, an 80's classic. Roddy Piper! lol.

It added another thread to my own tapestry of truth at the time. It is indeed still very relevant today, and as we approach the crunch perhaps even more so...

Molly
25th September 2012, 08:09
I believe Nikola Tesla was at least PART alien (:

Tony
25th September 2012, 08:25
We are all aliens.

Aliens are sentient (having mind) just like us. They think, they feel, they have empathy or a lack of empathy...just like us, more or less. The word Alien is a misnomer as it is a relative term indicating someone foreign. The point is we are ALL aliens. On a relative level an alien is someone who looks different from us, remembering we look different to them!

If reincarnation is true, then we have all been Reptilians, Nordics, Pleaidians, Atlanteans, 'green monkeys' and part of the 'elite'. What we are describing are different bodies and different attitudes, which are all temporary realities...we all come and go...we all come to pass. Some beings hold on tightly to their physical temporary reality, while others see through this illusory reality, just like us.

I am an alien to my neighbour, my neighbour is an alien to me. All of you are aliens, goodness knows where you last came from! The point is, you are here now. Wherever you are is the result of your causes. Thinking or speculating about the past or future or what's over there is of no help whatsoever.
The funny thing is -you are here....and cannot be found!

It is the same for all sentient beings. When we strip away all those alien covering, those temporary covering, there is no thing there, but the quality of pure knowing love.
It's been there all the time...just covered up with appearances!

However we all can influenced by our dark side (lack of love) as well as our light side (love).

If we spend our time looking for aliens, when we are here now, is a total waste of a precious life.
At death all (all) sentient beings are driven by their hurricane of karma, and can go anywhere.
In that state they are no longer human, something from the planet Zog, or a slug...so we are all what you call aliens...confused aliens!

Some are every fortunate to be born as humans. Those that choose to be born human will leave an indication before death where they will be found. In Tibetan they are called Tulkus. Though there is much debate about this subject, the Tulkus I have met certainly do something good for humanity, without making claims about themselves.

The purpose to human birth is to understand and recognise our true nature, not run around looking for phantoms, we have been doing that forever!
Absolute reality is looking at the essence of a being not the physical body. The physical body is only a temporary event.

There are those who twist our investigation of knowing our true existence, to divert and divide us.

Tony

Cjay
25th September 2012, 08:46
Jordan Maxwell be damned.

Don't shoot the messenger, unless the messenger is a disinfo agent.