PDA

View Full Version : The Gnostic Texts: - A Great Conspiracy or What?

Skywizard
21st September 2012, 20:33
While researching on my thread about the Jesusí wife theory I run across this. I didn't know anything like this even existed. I don't know if I should be posting this, not knowing much about the subject, but I thought I might get some feed back from those who do.

The discovery was in Egypt in December of 1945, but the find was not realized until 1947. In that year, French scholar Jean Doresse identified the Egyptian find at Nag Hammadi as a cache of rare Gnostic texts.

What got my attention were the Archons.

The physical descriptions of Archons occur in several Gnostic codices. Two types are clearly identified: a neonate or embryonic type, and a draconic or reptilian type. Obviously, these descriptions fit the Greys and Reptilians of contemporary reports of today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tf3UCVjJlyk

For the full video and source: http://www.exohuman.com/wordpress/2012/08/the-archons-alien-intrusion/

~skywizard

Rahkyt
21st September 2012, 20:44
Hi there, there are a few threads currently discussing this topic it might behoove you to check out:

Horus Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?40941-Horus-Ra-as-the-Archontic-Alien-Parasite-A-follow-up-interview-with-Maarit&highlight=archons)

At The Vatican - Up Against The World (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?631-At-the-Vatican-Up-Against-the-World&highlight=archons)

Up At The Ranch (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?3596-Up-At-The-Ranch--James-Gilliland-and-Trout-Lake-)

Proof That The Pliedians And The Rest Absolutely Do Not Exist! (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?49260-Proof-that-Pleiadians-and-the-rest-do-not-Absolutely-exist-)

Those are some of the on-going threads where the Archons are mentioned. Many very smart and experienced people have contributed to these threads. If you use the search function here, you will also find a number of older threads that have fallen back a bit where they are discussed as well. Bless!

Cartomancer
21st September 2012, 20:47
I feel from my studies that most of the ancient priesthoods used psychoactive substances to achieve a state during which they would encounter these beings. The Mescalero Apache called this being Mescalito. Many aboriginal cultures have a similar concept involved in their faith. In the era of early Christianity this practice was still being utilized. The eternal question is are these things a figment of our collective consciousness or does the substance change reality to a point you can interact with them? Many who espouse the existence of different dimensions at different frequencies say that you have to attain this state to see them. Good vibrations.

Sirius White
21st September 2012, 21:18
You don't need the psychoactive substances to access these beings. I have done so, without any whatsoever. Some are physical, some are off phase but right next to our own.

I'm sure some people have used drugs to get knowledge/in touch with other intelligences. But it is not mandatory.

Cartomancer
21st September 2012, 21:24
I'd have to agree. There is lots of information that points to other methods of achieving this. Native people have the vision quest in which sometimes initiates are driven to exhaustion to attain an altered state. Did you have to go through a certain process to access these beings or does it just kind of happen?

write4change
21st September 2012, 21:53
Terrance McKenna has some videos talkiing about aspects of this as does Graham Hancock who calls these writing time capsuls planted for us to unearth at this time.

TargeT
21st September 2012, 22:45
You don't need the psychoactive substances to access these beings. I have done so, without any whatsoever. Some are physical, some are off phase but right next to our own.

I'm sure some people have used drugs to get knowledge/in touch with other intelligences. But it is not mandatory.

I would lean to psychoactive substances long before I went any other route, these have been used longer than we have history, there are ENTIRE HOLIDAYS based off their use ( december 25th and almost all of its traditions very likely come from the use of a psychoactive mushroom, the red and white amanita muscaria mushroom).

a saying comes to mind here "if it's not broke, don't fix it", shamans do what they do for a specific reason, there are work arounds but I presume that they are inferior, else they would be the one with a holiday (hehe)

write4change
21st September 2012, 22:53

I would lean to psychoactive substances long before I went any other route, these have been used longer than we have history, there are ENTIRE HOLIDAYS based off their use ( december 25th and almost all of its traditions very likely come from the use of a psychoactive mushroom, the red and white amanita muscaria mushroom).

a saying comes to mind here "if it's not broke, don't fix it", shamans do what they do for a specific reason, there are work arounds but I presume that they are inferior, else they would be the one with a holiday (hehe)

In essence what Terrance McKenna said the fastest way to change the whole human race which is why most of these drug laws are really an assault on human consciousness---trying to prevent expansion. No one gets addicted to DMT period. It it exists in our minds and bodies already. Graham takes the position somewhat that people who thins they have been abducted spontanelusly produce over doses of DMT because the interdimensional aspect is so common with DMT uses--real aliens and real logos and real mother from the planet speaking. Hancock claims 13 experiences in 6 years. He says you have to force yourself to prepare to endure it. Addictions cured after one dose because the plant mother tells you what you need to know about yourself and it is the end of addiction.

Zamendar
22nd September 2012, 04:21
I recently read the book by John Lash Lamb called "Not in His Image" which had much of the gnostic material. It was a great book for anyone interested in the Gnostic writings.

Jay Weidner really touts the Gnostic/Archon stuff and I have noticed David Icke recently started referencing material on the arcons/gnostic writings. I really believe there is something to this as it was so supressed and these people were slaughtered.

It is also interesting to note I recently went to Peru and the Incas (main gods) spiritual beliefs in Inti (the sun), Pachamama (mother earth/world) and Viracocha (the galactic center) were very important. These three tie into the Gnostic beliefs as some of the important elements. I am not saying they are identical but thought it was interesting how they had some similarities some beliefs.

Sirius White
3rd October 2012, 09:46

Well I don't know any other route. I didn't have to do anything to have those experiences.

So what, meditation, working with energy, pineal, and extending ones heart out to members of the cosmos is not an equally ancient practice?

And I love Shamans. I have no problems with psychoactive substances. Many used them as a form of initiation. DONE right, it can enable psychic ability and connect one to nature DIRECTLY.

I'm just saying, you don't necessarily need it. And it is not the only way.