PDA

View Full Version : Not from enlightened one!

Nickolai
21st September 2012, 23:34
OK,

Sveral nights ago.
I was sleeping as a baby in my comfortable bad. All of a sudden (since my window was opened) and my house is a o-shape I started to hear the scream of a heart-broken husband who was not let into bed. The screams went on for 45 minites. I closed my window and wenton sleeping. Then I found myself out of fresh air and opened the window again, The screams were still on.
I started thinking....
Would I like theman get lost in the somewhere? Should I call the police (wrong, they arepoor and police know they can not charge anything from them). What shall I do?
Then I thought what if Rockerfellas want those poor lost things to get sept away with stuff? Are they wrong about that then? And my opinion was that I would agree.... Those guys are waste.
Am I wrong?
That's just rhetoric since I know I am right. We have here countless nights that the family keeps us awake since they can not sort out their troubles in bed.
We are hundreds of people. Police takes no action. I know if something happens to them people will not get involved...
Opinions?

Actuallly, that's the topic I have had in my head for quite awhile.

Nicolai

WhiteFeather
21st September 2012, 23:42
You may of had some sort of compassion for that crying man. I do not think the rockerfellers have compassion for anything, not even themselves. Thanks for sharing.

Nickolai
21st September 2012, 23:48
Well, White Feather,

Thanks for the reply!
I actually wanted to get him off the planet.
I guess I did not tell it right. The guy and his wife were discussing their bed problems across the yard. The woman did not let the man in the house. So the banging into the metal door took quite a time.
I wished the guy was dead with his woman for I wanted to have some rest for the early wake up. You see, if I wake up in the middle of the night I can not get asleep.Those a**h*les care not. They do it all the trime. What are their purpose for living? I wondered how many people wished for them to just disappear....

That's my clarification!

Nickolai

To have it clear! I really wished them DEAD any possible way.

WhiteFeather
21st September 2012, 23:56
Sorry to hear of that Nicolai. Perhaps you can have a talk with them. Send your Love to them through thought. They could use some love perhaps.

ghostrider
22nd September 2012, 13:08
You may of had some sort of compassion for that crying man. I do not think the rockerfellers have compassion for anything, not even themselves. Thanks for sharing.

the only thing that rockafellers care about is birds, horseback riding, wine parties, old historical buildings, and shooting at clay targets. everything else is just in the way of their entertainment. I worked for one year for them on one of their private estates. Birds. Birds are more important than calls to the accountant to check the trust money for the new baby.