PDA

View Full Version : JUMPROOM TO MARS: a conversation with David Wilcock

truth4me
22nd September 2012, 10:49
Going back and looking at this classic ProjectCamelot video reminded me why I started following ProjectCamelot and now Avalon. Lot's of interesting information still vital today. A must watch IMO for those who have never seen it. A rewatch for those who have.

VMwJmIRF7ZE

Cidersomerset
22nd September 2012, 12:38
This is a good discussion I have listened to it several times and I might again ...LOL..Steve..

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?34223-DARPA-CIA-Jump-Room-To-Mars......Andrew-Basiago-28th-Oct-2011...

I am listening to it and I can't believe that was five years ago !!!!

Anyway it has cued up another vid to watch again...

bA3Gn9IEwVQ

lightseeker
22nd September 2012, 12:46
I recall this interview very well. This is how I learned of Project Camelot and Project Avalon, before Kerry and Bill went their separate ways. I first I thought the split between Bill and Kerry was terrible, looking at it today. I have come to appreciate both perspectives and continue to post on Project Avalon Forum. I very much appreciate this forum for what I have learned and shared with so many wonderful people. The learning and sharing continues.

WhiteFeather
22nd September 2012, 13:13
Interesting at 24:00 The mention of micro worm holes is spoken. Courtney Browns Interview with Kerry Cassidy in June of 2012 speaks of the mathematical mistake Einstein made in one of his equations Re Time Space. And corrects it 10 years later. Stating he admits his equation was incorrect after being recognized by other mathemeticians. Now The possibility of wormholes exists (comes into play) after this equation was corrected by Einstein himself. Did Einstein make this mistake by an upper hand perhaps?

Thanks for resurrecting this video OP.

araucaria
22nd September 2012, 15:50
Interesting at 24:00 The mention of micro worm holes is spoken. Courtney Browns Interview with Kerry Cassidy in June of 2012 speaks of the mathematical mistake Einstein made in one of his equations Re Time Space. And corrects it 10 years later. Stating he admits his equation was incorrect after being recognized by other mathemeticians. Now The possibility of wormholes exists (comes into play) after this equation was corrected by Einstein himself. Did Einstein make this mistake by an upper hand perhaps?

A video recently posted on the forum about a stargate in Peru has Michio Kaku confirming the likely existence of wormholes of this kind that would be used by advanced civilizations (although he claims no knowledge that any such exist).

Regarding the video in the OP, Bill & Kerry recall being told to hold a round table with Arthur Clarke and several others all posessing a piece of the puzzle. Clarke is now dead, and the rest have never been rounded up - pity!

truth4me
22nd September 2012, 17:01

A video recently posted on the forum about a stargate in Peru has Michio Kaku confirming the likely existence of wormholes of this kind that would be used by advanced civilizations (although he claims no knowledge that any such exist).

Regarding the video in the OP, Bill & Kerry recall being told to hold a round table with Arthur Clarke and several others all posessing a piece of the puzzle. Clarke is now dead, and the rest have never been rounded up - pity!
Arthur Clarke's book "Childhood's End" is a classic.

araucaria
22nd September 2012, 17:07

Arthur Clarke's book "Childhood's End" is a classic.

Sure, but the point here is that 2001 is a classic: according to Henry Deacon, the idea of a monolith-type object on the Moon is fact, and Clarke even named the right crater - Tycho!

andrewgreen
22nd September 2012, 20:35
Wilcox is a fantastic and charismatic story teller, kudos to the guy.

WhiteFeather
23rd September 2012, 01:56
I would consider this interview a classic in itself. Just Loved the Italian Restaurant type setting...if you will. Bill Kerry and David provided a very warm informational here. Pure Enjoyment IMO. I would love to see this trio united again someday. Im still a fan of David as well. Classic Stuff Indeed. Wanishi