PDA

View Full Version : The mentalists - Can they do the 'undoable' ?

Limor Wolf
22nd September 2012, 15:38
Lately they seem to come more and more to the front of the stage - the mentalists.

From Wikipedia:

" Mentalism is a performing art in which its practitioners, known as mentalists, appear to demonstrate highly developed mental or intuitive abilities. Performances may appear to include telepathy, clairvoyance, divination, precognition, psychokinesis, mediumship, mind control, memory feats and rapid mathematics. Hypnosis may also be used as a stage tool. Mentalists are sometimes referred to as psychic entertainers."

What they do seems unexplainable in our 3D world, But it might be very explainable outside of it. they present themselves as magicians - a very convenient definition to hide behind, no questions need to be asked.

There are a couple of known mentalists in my country (Israel), and I am sure in your countries as well. Here is a short video that will demonstrate those 'tricks of illusion', OR ARE THEY ?

Steve Frayne

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DbaeaFCAbU&feature=player_embedded

Most of these performers wich demonstrate quite unique abilities, are popping now like mushrooms after the rain probably because they are allowed to do that, maybe even directed to do so..

Here is another example -

Lior suchard

" The truth we think we know is not entierly true, The world which we percieve doesn't reveal what's really out there.. the thoughts that we are thinking are not always our own, since the beginning of time and to this day people have been searching for higher levels of consciousness and being..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QB5Q9UofnrM

My thoughts on this subject go so far and beyond that I would really like to hear you, Avalon members, what are your feelings about this? what is the origin of power of these people? illusion or reality? and the most important one: If they can, does that mean that so can we?

Please take a look at this as well:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQRyvpvqshM

~^&*~^&*

Limor

deridan
22nd September 2012, 16:07
sometimes the thoughts thought are not your own
perhaps a mentalist predicts , cause in some stages before he speaks he projects his process on u, on your 3rd i / eye level
then senses your total charkra package to see how the concept was translated u u then transliterrates thru word

so sometimes we are in a field,
basic awareness would promote clashing of consciousness....once i bgipreacher i met choose to go the path of calling me piglowunredemablebloodtoonesownchronology so as to be far from the effects of temperance

{sometimes i leave these funny endings cause taleast the first part of what i said seems lightening[insomewyas]}

Limor Wolf
22nd September 2012, 16:33
Originally posted by deridan: " perhaps a mentalist predicts , cause in some stages before he speaks he projects his process on u:

Yes, It is a possibility thet they transmit their thoughts to other's minds and then 'read' them (if I understand you correct), but that might be true only in some cases, it can not be the case for example when the mentalist is copying the other person's personal signature to his own credit card.. and there are other things that simply can not be explained unless we hold the knowledge that our minds can 'redesign' the matter, shapeshifting etc.

part 1-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gX02NlYHWq4&feature=related

Parts 2,3 &4 -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ka4GFVmDzNU&feature=relmfu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIiKFnztoII&feature=channel&list=UL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qty8zQYdkEw&feature=channel&list=UL

Carmody
22nd September 2012, 16:40
It is not that they can do the undoable, it is that the people walking about are ignorant of the reality in front of them, as to what is the full dynamics of reality. They project ignorance at each other and thus hold it up as a frameworks.

Science is also advancing in the realm of this 'thing' regarding the physics of the proposed Higgs boson, which adds an entire extra relational dimension to physics, and takes mundane matter out of time and space in a way that is now going to be publicly engineering and understood, in the most fundamental and mundane of ways.

CERN says that the Higgs Boson is, as tested, a 99.9%+ certainty and this brings an entire set of dimensional progressions to the table which involves time, gravity and mundane space -as an integration- to the table as a simple and engineerable form. That the Higgs Boson weighs, mass wise, with respect to it's intrusion into our 3d reality...about 130 times that of a hydrogen atom.

Thus, science is falling into perfect step with this emergent reality, regarding every day life.

spiritguide
22nd September 2012, 17:31
Deridan, you are very clever. Like your cryptics.

:peace:

The unspoken is sometimes louder than the spoken....

Mike
22nd September 2012, 17:36
my question is this:

where do they learn the magic/mentalism? and from whom?

it's one of the only things on earth you can't really google. sure, you can learn a trick or two, but the more involved stuff, involving 'mentalism' is nowhere to be found. yes, there are some courses you can pay for and so on, but if it were that easy everyone would be doing it.

secrets like these always come back to one person, or a small group of people. who are they? and how do they decide who to give the magic to. there are really only a small handful of truly impressive magicians/mentalists that i know of; and if there are any more they can't be too terribly talented because i certainly would have heard of them by now.

i guess i'm sorta hypothesizing that there's some sort of new world order-ish fraternity of magicians who decide who is going to be the next big star (Blaine, Angel etc...) similar to how a Bilderburg group decides upon a president. ok, i am having a llttle fun with this here, but i am truly curious as to how someone like David Blaine got his training. the real impressive trickery cannot be too readily available, because like i said -- every hack with a plastic wand would be doing the sh#t.

anyway, it's a cool thread Limor. and long overdue, really.

ulli
22nd September 2012, 19:17
my question is this:

it's one of the only things on earth you can't really google. sure, you can learn a trick or two, but the more involved stuff, involving 'mentalism' is nowhere to be found. yes, there are some courses you can pay for and so on, but if it were that easy everyone would be doing it.

secrets like these always come back to one person, or a small group of people. who are they? and how do they decide who to give the magic to. there are really only a small handful of truly impressive magicians/mentalists that i know of; and if there are any more they can't be too terribly talented because i certainly would have heard of them by now.

i guess i'm sorta hypothesizing that there's some sort of new world order-ish fraternity of magicians who decide who is going to be the next big star (Blaine, Angel etc...) similar to how a Bilderburg group decides upon a president. ok, i am having a llttle fun with this here, but i am truly curious as to how someone like David Blaine got his training. the real impressive trickery cannot be too readily available, because like i said -- every hack with a plastic wand would be doing the sh#t.

anyway, it's a cool thread Limor. and long overdue, really.

This is what I was told many years ago...
In order to get work as a magician one has to be a member of an international organization called the Great Magic Circle, and in order to get membership one has to present a trick of one's own invention, in front of a panel of judges.

Ilie Pandia
23rd September 2012, 07:21
In most cases mentalists use what is known as: "Cold Reading" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cold_reading)

And, on TV shows, the unsuspecting audience is actually made up of actors, or mostly actors :).

If that man could pass through glass he would not use the coat to hide the trap beneath the glass window and he would insert that phone into the bottle with a slow motion, not a quick snap meant to blur your vision.

That being said, mentalists are very aware people, they can basically see the world in a different way than we do, in the sense that they are very careful to details, to body language, to how your dress and what your attitude is. You may not open your mouth, but you are screaming your private thoughts to a trained eye and mind. Sherlock Holmes is probably the first mentalist that I've learned about, although surely others before him have had very good observation skills.

And of course, I am sure there are those that understand a great deal more about how our reality really works, and can do things that appear to be "un-real" to the rest of us.

If you understand how deeply conditioned the human mind is, and then you do something that plays on that weakness you can appear to be magical.

Probably closely related subjects are NLP and hypnosis or anything that touches on how do we perceive the world "around us" (or is it with in us :P?)

PS: What I'd really really like to witness is two mentalists attempting to read one another :biggrin:... but they will most likely know not to get in close proximity. Choosing your "mark" is another essential skill to master :)

Limor Wolf
23rd September 2012, 08:32
Originally posted by Ilie Pandia: "If that man could pass through glass he would not use the coat to hide the trap beneath the glass window and he would insert that phone into the bottle with a slow motion, not a quick snap meant to blur your vision. "

Quite the opposite :) There must remain some element of concealment, otherwise it will be the most serious 'disclosure' the world ever known, (sounds familiar, UFO's anyone?) this way, it always remains on the thin line between illusion and a reality that can not be explained.

"You may not open your mouth, but you are screaming your private thoughts to a trained eye and mind"

How trained can one be to know someone's own personal signature, and be able to percieve the pin number and the credit card of a random person on the street. you certainly can't do that by only looking at them. Intuativness is a strong feature here but there seems to be much more to it.

It shouldn't be so surprising since we already know about people like Ingo Swan, Courteny Brown that were used for military, governmental and business purposes, and that RV and the CIA Mkultra are parts of our life, There are many many more examples, stories, testimonies about the true ability of the mind, and the possibility of the mind to control the matter.

Uri Geller has worked for the CIA, Lior suchard which appears on the second video is his Protégé

There is much more under the surface than meets the eye.

Thanks Ilie for presenting the voice of logic, I hope you don't mind me picking on the other side of the fence :) there is so much going on these days, That is so out of what we are meant to believe, we are an indoctrinated and mind controled society (though, some of us got a glimpse to other possibilities), we are genetically intervened, I believe it is important to stay open and examine things from a closer look.

Ilie Pandia
23rd September 2012, 08:50
Hi Limor,

With the exception of the "phone in the bottle" for which I would require a special bottle, I can re-create the other illusions myself :biggrin:

That guy from "stolen identity" is an actor :). Dynamo did not guess anything.

Your points about non disclosure are also valid, but I don't think such a person would be a "show off" person working in the entertainment industry. S/he may teach his magic in other ways.

I was and still am very passionate about magic. I do not practice it much, but I like to learn how they do it. The skill involved is quite amazing. The hardest part for me is keeping a straight face when people fall for it. :p

To summarize, we have only Dynamo's word and the actor's word that they did not meet before. This is a classic line since forever in magic shows, when the magician picks someone "random" from the audience to "help". So you've been tricked even before the so called "illusion" happens ;)

A while back there was even a video about "revealing street magic tricks" that pretty much explains it all. (Don't watch that if you still want to be amazed by such performances).

That being said, I don't want to diminish those magicians in any way! I still love them :) and consider them awesome people. They show us how our minds work against us, how "seeing is NOT believing", how we filter out reality based on our preconceptions and that maybe... just maybe... reality is not what we think it is.

True magicians (in my opinion) are those that help catalyze an inner transformation in their "mark". And to some degree a street performer can do that. You are likely to questions your inner processes more deeply after someone on the street has just read your mind :biggrin:

Tarka the Duck
23rd September 2012, 08:51
Hello Limor, and what a great idea for a thread!

If you are interested in mentalism, I have only two words to say to you. Derren Brown. He is the master…http://derrenbrown.co.uk/ His shows are all available on youtube, but I have a feeling that many of them are only viewable in the UK :sorry:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derren_Brown
"Derren Brown achieves his results using a combination of "magic, suggestion, psychology, misdirection and showmanship". Using his knowledge and skill, he appears to be able to predict and influence people's thoughts with subtle suggestion, manipulate the decision-making process and read the subtle physical and psychological signs or body language that indicate what a person is thinking. Brown claims to use a variety of methods to achieve his illusions including traditional magic/conjuring techniques, memory techniques, hypnosis, body language reading, cognitive psychology, cold reading and psychological, subliminal (specifically the use of PWA – "perception without awareness") and ideomotor suggestion."

Derren is well known for openly disclosing tips and techniques he uses in his acts, and is categorical that he is not psychic: there is an interesting interview with him in Richard Dawkin's documentary, The Enemies of Reason, where he demonstrates the psychological techniques used by purported psychics and spiritual mediums to manipulate their audiences .

Following a performance, he will often have the film replayed, and talk through his words and actions, which is truly fascinating. He has made several audio and video presentations about his work for aspiring magicians and illusionists, but these are only accessible if you are a professional magican/mentalist.
He's also written four books about his work: Absolute Magic, Pure Effect (currently out of print), Tricks of the Mind, and Confessions of a Conjuror. The first two books are intended solely for practitioners of magic and mentalism, whilst his books Tricks of the Mind and Confessions of a Conjuror are aimed at the general public.

Illie, I would agree with what you wrote - except, in the case of Derren, for the claim that audiences comprise of actors. That simply isn't true.

PS He's also an amazing portrait painter…

Ilie Pandia
23rd September 2012, 08:55
Illie, I would agree with what you wrote - except, in the case of Derren, for the claim that audiences comprise of actors. That simply isn't true.

Yes, I know.

However passing through glass, or using a special bottle that you've planted before the filming does require actors :).

And thanks for reminding us of Derren. Indeed he is the master mentalist. And he even has some clips where he shows that his tricks do not always work.

I am pretty sure I'd be an easy mark for a mentalist :biggrin:. Once I was able to pass by my father, on the street, while he was calling me by name... that's how much absorbed I was in a different reality! LOL

But, I do not agree with Derren that we do not have any kind psychic ability, and that everyone that claims to be psychic is a crook. Mentalists deal with the mind and it's weakness to conditioning and suggestions. They do not consider consciousness and the power it may have in shaping our "reality". In this sense, a mentalist is just as trapped and conditioned as the rest of us to believe in a certain limitation of the human potential.

Update: Derren did not claim we don't have any kind psychic ability, it was just my faulty memory at play.

Anastasia
23rd September 2012, 09:00
Hello All:

I attended a school by the name of Barbara Brennan School of Healing...It was a four year course. I have come to think of it as the 'marines' of healing schools...

It is very disciplined and not everyone passes. In fact, I was left back and had to repeat the third year!

Anyway, one of the courses taught was titled Long Distance Healing. It taught how to make contact with a client and perform a healing, no matter the location.

In 2004, my teacher performed a long distance healing on me and was able to 'clear' growths from my body. It was a wonderful experience.

I was so very grateful. :)

Here's the thing, one of the cautions given at the school in reference to any of this work was to be sure to have as much as possible of the following: good intention, clarity, purity, honour, grace, and do no harm...otherwise the student would find that 'darkness' of intention would be insidiously seductive. It is stated that darknes devoures itself (the energy). It is a limited, erroneous force that cannot sustain itself.

Light, on the other hand is infinite!

So, here's my conundrum: I wonder how all of this 'other than light' energy continues...or does it?

Maybe that is why we are where we are, because of the unsustainability of an energy that has no rootedness.

I wonder!

Sincerely,

Anastasia

Tarka the Duck
23rd September 2012, 10:13
Hello Illie

But, I do not agree with Derren that we do not have any kind psychic ability

From what I have read of his writings, I don't think Derren Brown has ever said that psychic ability doesn't exist.
But what he has said is that his interest lies in the way people perceive, rather than any claim to psychic ability.
For me, his attitude is open-minded:

"If you decide its fake, you lose sight of how effective it is; if you decide its real, theres the danger of becoming a mindless believer.

The fact that alleged psychic phenomena can be duplicated by a competent mentalist is merely suggestive of the idea that the psychic power does not exist, not proof. We understand processes such as suggestion, placebo and co-incidence. A refusal to bring that knowledge into play is not open-mindedness,

I've worked closely enough with the "New Age" and psychic scene to have very clear views that I feel are well informed, to be able to defend my scepticism and not feel Im spouting some materialist rant. You can be as much a true believer in scepticism as you can in anything else.

I love the whole interaction of genuine psychological techniques and fraudulent psychic ones. Im not interested in debunking psychic claims, so much as replicating some of these techniques and providing alternative explanations. Debunking is essentially negative, and not as interesting."

Limor Wolf
23rd September 2012, 10:31
I am sorry for my inability to verbalize myself better, I, personally am not interested in magic, and in the small tricks of the mind and this is not the purpose of this thread.

Thanks Tarka, Derren Brown strikes me as one of those virtuoso magicians, the same as Blain and others. they are showing some remarkable tricks that they probably worked on for a long time. But than, there are the "others" , if you are a 'sensitive' yourself, you can feel their different frquency, ( a proclamation which is problematic, I know) . I wouldn't like to get into the argument of proof on how a person can go through a sealed glass or be in another remote location within 1 second, since there are indeed many tricks that involve actors, collaborators, camera angles and so forth. My cousin was a magician, I am familiar with all those mentioned above by Ilie.

I feel that another level of a more sharpened distinction is needed and maybe a deeper level of research, has anyone read the biography by Bryce Taylor, a mind controlled slave by the government? their hands are deep in the show business. There are so many of the favorit and known artists today that are subservient to them and they definitely use them to mind control the public via their songs, their performances etc. also to prepare the public to what they think it needs to know. There is a complex system and some of the mentalists (not all of them are preformesrs, by the way, some are healers, rv's etc) belong to that hand that rocks the cradle. I will try and bring more examples to what I mean later on.

Ilie Pandia
23rd September 2012, 10:40
Hm, if I understand you properly this time, yes a mentalist would be less impressed or controlled by the symbolism and manipulation from the media. They are more likely to spot repetitive patterns or subtle attack on our mind at sub-conscious levels. But if that is so, I did not hear anyone speak about it.

ulli
23rd September 2012, 10:59
Hello All:

I attended a school by the name of Barbara Brennan School of Healing...It was a four year course. I have come to think of it as the 'marines' of healing schools...

It is very disciplined and not everyone passes. In fact, I was left back and had to repeat the third year!

Anyway, one of the courses taught was titled Long Distance Healing. It taught how to make contact with a client and perform a healing, no matter the location.

In 2004, my teacher performed a long distance healing on me and was able to 'clear' growths from my body. It was a wonderful experience.

I was so very grateful. :)

Here's the thing, one of the cautions given at the school in reference to any of this work was to be sure to have as much as possible of the following: good intention, clarity, purity, honour, grace, and do no harm...otherwise the student would find that 'darkness' of intention would be insidiously seductive. It is stated that darknes devoures itself (the energy). It is a limited, erroneous force that cannot sustain itself.

Light, on the other hand is infinite!

So, here's my conundrum: I wonder how all of this 'other than light' energy continues...or does it?

Maybe that is why we are where we are, because of the unsustainability of an energy that has no rootedness.

I wonder!

Sincerely,

Anastasia

You touch on something really important here. And I ave asked myself the same question.
Several long distance healers who are members of Avalon have gathered on the "Here and Now...Whats happening?" thread, and periodically someone asks the group for a distant healing. Over the last year there have been some incredible results, according to people's reports. In my case the most astonishing incident happened a few months ago when my husband had an arrhythmia attack which had been going on for nearly 24 hours and when he finally decided to go to the hospital I thought it was time to try and ask the forum group for a healing. There were several people reading the thread at that moment. And lo and behold, within less than five minutes of writing my post in which I asked for healing energy for my husband he was cured, 100%.
He was getting ready to ave me take hm to the clinic, but still had the stethoscope in his ears...he is a doctor, so he was using it to monitor his heartbeat....when suddenly he blurted out that his heartbeat had returned to normal from one beat to the next.
All I could think was why had I not asked the forum group for help sooner?
Since the other successes can only be considered as second hand stories I had been a bit skeptical, but this event was the most amazing to us. It is very comforting to know that distant healing is so effective, and that friends are out there who have each others well-being a heart.
Here is my response to your question about what happens to the energy:
The fact things don't stay at optimal levels is just part of life...
which continues to move at all times towards decomposition.
What sustains and maintains life and health is the intent and thought patterns of a person's consciousness.
The larger the group practicing the focused intent the greater the result.
While an individual has lost their will to live it does not take long and their health start to suffer, but the moment pain alerts them that a healthy state is preferable to being sick there is healing going, due to their wish to be well.
We are just starting with the group work in ths field as a society.
I can only imagine how effective healing will be when practiced all over the world via the Internet.
Love to all.

Fred Steeves
23rd September 2012, 11:50
Well, I have to pretty much go along with Ilie on this one. I do think that there are of course people walking this planet that can do these things, and much more, but not in this instance. I went to a party around a year ago, where a group of stage actors were in attendance. A very fun and interesting group let me tell you.http://nexus.2012info.ca/forum/images/smilies/newadditions/yes4.gif I can easily see how they could go somewhere in public, pretend they are all total strangers, and pull off a stunt that would amaze people. I think likely there were many, if not all actors in the bottle and the walking through glass scene.

Cold reading is an art, and can very closely mimic being psychic. Like Ilie, I think I would also be an easy mark. I tend to be a bit air headed at times, and have a tough time hiding my facial and body language. Someone could probably read me like a book, if they really knew what they were doing. That's precisely why if I ever did go for a psychic reading, including Carol Clarke, I would divulge my first name, and not much more. No birth date, very little small talk, no nothin.http://www.bigtenfever.com/forums/images/smilies/redface.gif

Criss Angel did a stunt in our area a few years ago. They were imploding a hotel,(one I used to work at) and he was going to be shackled, locked inside, and still make it to the roof to grab hold of a line dangling from a helicopter for the big escape, before time ran out. Well, of course time ran out, the rescue helicopter had to leave, and the building blew with him inside. Then miraculously a few minutes later, with the crowd still in shock, a dust covered Criss magically appeared out of the smoky rubble.

Check out what a local news channel caught.

tsfz7zCfyXg

Now concerning Uri Geller. He was exposed back in 1973 by Johnny Carson, who was an amateur magician, live on the Tonight Show. I hate to invoke James Randi, but his video is the only place I can find the Carson clip. He does do a pretty good job setting up what led to the appearance, but if you just want to see the Carson scene, go to the 5:47 point. It's painful to watch if you're a Geller fan.

xIrYBcz6WFU

Limor Wolf
23rd September 2012, 12:36
Out of my own curiosity, How many of you here that gave an above response think or feel that you have any type of psychic ability?

RunningDeer
23rd September 2012, 12:44
It’s more about belief than ‘special powers’. We all have The Power to change, but belief trips up a lot of folks.

Over my bed, I had three Christmas balls that looked like bubbles hanging from my ceiling at different lengths. It gave the illusion that they were floating.

A friend randomly picked a ball for me to move. He upped the challenge to swing left/right, back/forth, or circle. Then for the finale move all three. Even as I type, I can’t believe it happened over and over. I sit here now and say, "How cool!" Back then it was just ordinary.

It wasn’t all at once “Oh, my God!”

While alone, I’d notice one move and the other two didn’t. I rationalized it was a breeze, even though no windows were opened. I intellectualized that it was the air currents. 

I didn’t believe it. But once I figured out the fear of failure/nothing to loose part, I stared at another goat...I mean ball. And IT moved.

UPDATE: I forgot to add that my friend applied the same techniques above. He did it too, but did not believe himself. He said I did it. Even when I turned away and he didn't tell me which one he picked. He still didn't believe.http://www.bigtenfever.com/forums/images/smilies/rofl.gif

For those interested in the technique:

I just visualize. See them moving. In the beginning, feel or call up or recognize a sensation in either your the heart, stomach or belly button region.

How I’d describe it’s like when you're up really high on the a swing, and just as you’re about to come back down, there’s that tickle-giggle sensation. After awhile, I streamlined it. I just saw them moving in my mind’s eye.

Updated: 10/11/13

Another example:

I use to demonstrate to my students that you can zap clouds. I showed them that you just visualize them gone. In the case where there’s a lot of cloud cover, just zap a hole in them. They not only accomplished it, but went home to teach their parents.

Disclaimer: I don't walk on water because of a false belief, but I have walked on fire with 100+ others. I also want to state that I make no claims of walking through walls, but I have stepped through the floor unintentionally. See this post (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?50074-The-mentalists-Can-they-do-the-undoable&p=557951&viewfull=1#post557951).

Tony
23rd September 2012, 12:52
You should read Arthur Conan Doyle's Sherlock Holmes, the clues are everywhere!
It's just being a little more sensitive. It's what started me on the spiritual journey.

Tony

Agape
23rd September 2012, 13:04
Limor , you're funny . It's sort of zen koan . The answer is in the question, how can anyone do the undoable ?

So firstly someone postulates there are undoable things, I'm not saying it is you exactly and starting from there ,
there are undoable things ..and then some strange people called mentalists who are trying to disprove it .

Does this logical direction form a base of materialistic dogma ? Rhetorical question sorry ..

So what is undoable ? Look at Life and how much do you , do we all really know about it .
Even a tiny bacteria and how it behaves is still a mystery .. it is not a mechanism . It is an intelligence . Saying hello ...

What about plant life and its intelligence . What about any higher forms of life . How complicated are relationships between mind and matter ,
the ancient question...which was the First cause ?

The Dark and Light question and answer . There was the Darkness .. the matter, Universe with laws and rules we are but speck of ,
little grain of dust at the feet of this cosmic mechanism

There was an intelligence and cosmic creation... it all has happened and is happening, it just depends how sophisticated turns our understanding to be , of all those subtle and big matters ..

What do we know truly what shall happened , any next moment . But do we know..

There's a Universe of hidden things to be revealed and not to be revealed ..

:angel:

RunningDeer
23rd September 2012, 13:08
"Stopping Time" - I posted this back in June, in the 'Here and Now' thread. What I learned was emotions, desire, and visualization make us powerful co-creators. I don't expect everyone to believe me. It's okay. I share this so that others can open to the possibility that we can be our own cause and effect in our daily lives. Demonstrate to yourself that you are more than what you've been conditioned to believe.

This never happened before, and it’s a lesson for me to dial up the inner awareness:

Wolfie, my dog, and I were out for a walk at the local shopping mall. There’s patch of woods on the outer skirts where he does his business. This afternoon, he couldn’t wait and picked a spot where everyone is out and about doing their Saturday to-dos.

I’m looking down to see if he’s finished and feeling embarrassed. I’m aware of the inner dialogue of, “I hope no one comes by.” With my head still down, and eyes raised, I saw four cars suspended in time; two on the other side of the median and two with several car lengthens between coming in our direction. No sound. Then, in the next nano second, they drove on.

It took about 30 seconds for me to recollect what just happened. After the initial “can’t be, that’s impossible”, I let it alone and walked for a few moments. Then asked, “What happened just before that point in time?” I ran the tape backwards and came up with the emotion of embarrassment, coupled with wanting a different outcome."

Emotion + Desire = a powerful affirmation of I choose my reality.

RunningDeer
23rd September 2012, 13:30
In 1989, this experience in Tai Chi allowed me to open beyond this 3D illusion:

Cloud hands is one movement in the Tai Chi form. The teacher had the class used this one form as a moving group meditation. When it was over, he had us move to the stage which was only three steps higher than the main floor.

With my mind still suspended from the exercise, I stepped on the first step and tripped because my foot went through the stair about 4-6 inches deep. I tried to catch myself with the other foot up the next stair. I tripped again. My foot went through the second one only 2-3 inches deep. Then logic took over and I caught myself with my hands, and mind clicked back to 3D solid material world. It all happened so fast that there was no time only an unfolding of a movie.

I believe in part, I had this experience because it was in a group. The group energy raise up my own potential. Those internal energies are known to more people now. Can you imagine what it's going to be like when we all come together? I'm excited.

ulli
23rd September 2012, 13:33
"Stopping Time" - I posted this back in June, in the 'Here and Now' thread. What I learned was emotions, desire, and visualization make us powerful co-creators. I don't expect everyone to believe me. It's okay. I share this so that others can open to the possibility that we can be our own cause and effect in our daily lives. Demonstrate to yourself that you are more than what you've been conditioned to believe.

This never happened before, and it’s a lesson for me to dial up the inner awareness:

Wolfie, my dog, and I were out for a walk at the local shopping mall. There’s patch of woods on the outer skirts where he does his business. This afternoon, he couldn’t wait and picked a spot where everyone is out and about doing their Saturday to-dos.

I’m looking down to see if he’s finished and feeling embarrassed. I’m aware of the inner dialogue of, “I hope no one comes by.” With my head still down, and eyes raised, I saw four cars suspended in time; two on the other side of the median and two with several car lengthens between coming in our direction. No sound. Then, in the next nano second, they drove on.

It took about 30 seconds for me to recollect what just happened. After the initial “can’t be, that’s impossible”, I let it alone and walked for a few moments. Then asked, “What happened just before that point in time?” I ran the tape backwards and came up with the emotion of embarrassment, coupled with wanting a different outcome."

I had been up around 4 am and posted on this thread. Then went back to sleep.
Just now...waking up, remembering my dream...and it was about you, WCBD.
In the dream yourself and others had come to my house and were hanging out, and I was feeling guilty for not providing enough food...some people had left their Christmas shopping bags all over the place while others had started putting up Christmas decorations everywhere...while you and I were discussing missing time... about how I had just lost five hours of time...whem my last thought had been about making lunch, yet suddenly it was evening, from one moment to the next. I felt most distraught and confused. I was also worried that you were starving. Then I woke up and found your post. Weird, or what?

araucaria
23rd September 2012, 13:34
Well, I have to pretty much go along with Ilie on this one. I do think that there are of course people walking this planet that can do these things, and much more, but not in this instance. I went to a party around a year ago, where a group of stage actors were in attendance. A very fun and interesting group let me tell you.http://nexus.2012info.ca/forum/images/smilies/newadditions/yes4.gif I can easily see how they could go somewhere in public, pretend they are all total strangers, and pull off a stunt that would amaze people. I think likely there were many, if not all actors in the bottle and the walking through glass scene.

Cold reading is an art, and can very closely mimic being psychic. Like Ilie, I think I would also be an easy mark. I tend to be a bit air headed at times, and have a tough time hiding my facial and body language. Someone could probably read me like a book, if they really knew what they were doing. That's precisely why if I ever did go for a psychic reading, including Carol Clarke, I would divulge my first name, and not much more. No birth date, very little small talk, no nothin.http://www.bigtenfever.com/forums/images/smilies/redface.gif

Criss Angel did a stunt in our area a few years ago. They were imploding a hotel,(one I used to work at) and he was going to be shackled, locked inside, and still make it to the roof to grab hold of a line dangling from a helicopter for the big escape, before time ran out. Well, of course time ran out, the rescue helicopter had to leave, and the building blew with him inside. Then miraculously a few minutes later, with the crowd still in shock, a dust covered Criss magically appeared out of the smoky rubble.

Check out what a local news channel caught.

tsfz7zCfyXg

Now concerning Uri Geller. He was exposed back in 1973 by Johnny Carson, who was an amateur magician, live on the Tonight Show. I hate to invoke James Randi, but his video is the only place I can find the Carson clip. He does do a pretty good job setting up what led to the appearance, but if you just want to see the Carson scene, go to the 5:47 point. It's painful to watch if you're a Geller fan.

xIrYBcz6WFU

Someone I have a lot of time for is Don Elkins (the scientist asking the questions in the Law of One books), who certifies Uri Geller as being 100% genuine.

See chapter 2 of his Secrets of the UFO
http://www.llresearch.org/library/secrets_of_the_ufo_pdf/secrets_of_the_ufo_pdf.aspx

Limor Wolf
23rd September 2012, 13:48
Uri Geller has a real psychic power as well as tendencies to fame, fortune and a strong need to be loved and accepted, as such, he was easily used and directed to the benefit of others.

Carmody
23rd September 2012, 14:01

In the dream yourself and others had come to my house and were hanging out, and I was feeling guilty for not providing enough food...some people had left their Christmas shopping bags all over the place while others had started putting up Christmas decorations everywhere...while you and I were discussing missing time... about how I had just lost five hours of time...whem my last thought had been about making lunch, yet suddenly it was evening, from one moment to the next. I felt most distraught and confused. I was also worried that you were starving. Then I woke up and found your post. Weird, or what?

And I just awoke from five hours sleep, dreaming of being in a world where people where hungry and someone had just killed my wolf dog for food.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Less than a few minutes before posting this (above), I posted this first (below), as I woke, in the here and now thread:

So you wanted to know, and we quest always. Trying to steer our paths.

Why is the truth.... a parable, and the future....a dream?

Only the ignorant and the innocent can change where they're going and who they've been.

What is the price of knowing?: The loss of choice, and the consequence of acts.

ulli
23rd September 2012, 14:04
Originally posted by Ilie Pandia: "If that man could pass through glass he would not use the coat to hide the trap beneath the glass window and he would insert that phone into the bottle with a slow motion, not a quick snap meant to blur your vision. "

Quite the opposite :) There must remain some element of concealment, otherwise it will be the most serious 'disclosure' the world ever known, (sounds familiar, UFO's anyone?) this way, it always remains on the thin line between illusion and a reality that can not be explained.

"You may not open your mouth, but you are screaming your private thoughts to a trained eye and mind"

How trained can one be to know someone's own personal signature, and be able to percieve the pin number and the credit card of a random person on the street. you certainly can't do that by only looking at them. Intuativness is a strong feature here but there seems to be much more to it.

It shouldn't be so surprising since we already know about people like Ingo Swan, Courteny Brown that were used for military, governmental and business purposes, and that RV and the CIA Mkultra are parts of our life, There are many many more examples, stories, testimonies about the true ability of the mind, and the possibility of the mind to control the matter.

Uri Geller has worked for the CIA, Lior suchard which appears on the second video is his Protégé

Thanks Ilie for presenting the voice of logic, I hope you don't mind me picking on the other side of the fence :) there is so much going on these days, That is so out of what we are meant to believe, we are an indoctrinated and mind controled society (though, some of us got a glimpse to other possibilities), we are genetically intervened, I believe it is important to stay open and examine things from a closer look.

I'm not sure if Uri Geller worked for the CIA or whether they zoomed in on him in order to use him. Poor Uri.
When Uri fist made the big media in England in the seventies I was learning astrology at the time and was already getting clients. One client who was the mother of five children asked me to do their charts, which in those days, before computer programs, was done on sheets of paper, and by hand. So I drew out all these charts and put the whole family into a single file.
One of the teenage daughters, who was born in ' 63 had lots of angles in her chart which measure 150 degrees called inconjunct, or quincunx angles. I was still learning, so I called my teacher for advice on this chart.
As soon as I told her the birthdate she said this kid is one of those spoon benders, and so I wrote the word spoon bender under the girls chart wheel...as a note.
When Uri Geller did his spoon bending thing on TV several hundred children around the UK had suddenly displayed the same talent, and this later made news headlines. According to my teacher these kids were all born around the same time in 1963.
( btw...babies born during this week will also be highly gifted mentalists, due to the Pluto/Uranus square....)
Anyway, to continue the story- only the eldest son came in person to have his chart read ...he was sitting across from me as I pulled all those charts out of the file...and he suddenly said..." You wrote there that my sister is a spoon bender, how did you know? She's been doing it all the time ever since that Uri Geller fellow was on TV."
He had read that word I had scribbled on her chart document, read it upside down, from where he was sitting.
From then on I knew that Uri was for real.

Later on I did Uri's chart and saw his talent...but also his obsession with celebrities...Uri is a Sagittarius, which made him an independent spirit...he didn't want to be trapped by the magic circle but rather come out in public with the science aspect of it all. He was genuine and sincere. Basically what happened to him was that he came across Wade Fraziers Godzilla...which is why I said 'poor Uri'.

RunningDeer
23rd September 2012, 14:06

"Weird, or what?" Then you may have helped me remember about that bubble thing. It was back in late 1990's, and I took them down once the relationship ended. Last evening, I woke three times because my dreams had a different flavor to them. Different environments to what I usually experience, i.e., lots of schooling teaching and a student as well.

It's no accident that I found Project Avalon, which is the one and only forum I've been a part of. It's no accident I am part of the "Here and Now" family. This is my take: many, many of us spend our dream time hours together on adventures that I don't recall. And I am getting strong feelings that some of us go back lifetimes. There are day visits, too. The whole group goes for walks with me. Some are more talkative than others. All wear big, bright suits.

We are teachers and students for each other. We assist to awaken our unique co-creating abilities, not just on the "Here and Now," but everywhere. On one level we are The Collective. Ugh, I think I may have stated the obvious...again. http://emoticoner.com/files/emoticons/smileys/yapyapyap-smiley.gif (http://emoticoner.com)

Christmas decorations everywhere...while you and I were discussing missing time... about how I had just lost five hours of time...whem my last thought..."

UPDATE: Or Ulli, you traverse ahead. http://serve.mysmiley.net/animals/animal0019.gif (http://www.mysmiley.net/free-party-smiles.php)

ulli
23rd September 2012, 14:22
The art of stating the obvious...that's just it.
You are getting nearer to what mentalism and heartalism and intentalism is all about.

Jenci
23rd September 2012, 14:25
It's just a movie ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAXtO5dMqEI

Carmody
23rd September 2012, 14:27

I'm not sure if Uri Geller worked for the CIA or whether they zoomed in on him in order to use him. Poor Uri.
When Uri fist made the big media in England in the seventies I was learning astrology at the time and was already getting clients. One client who was the mother of five children asked me to do their charts, which in those days, before computer programs, was done on sheets of paper, and by hand. So I drew out all these charts and put the whole family into a single file.
One of the teenage daughters, who was born in ' 63 had lots of angles in her chart which measure 150 degrees called inconjunct, or quincunx angles. I was still learning, so I called my teacher for advice on this chart.
As soon as I told her the birthdate she said this kid is one of those spoon benders, and so I wrote the word spoon bender under the girls chart wheel...as a note.
When Uri Geller did his spoon bending thing on TV several hundred children around the UK had suddenly displayed the same talent, and this later made news headlines. According to my teacher these kids were all born around the same time in 1963.
( btw...babies born during this week will also be highly gifted mentalists, due to the Pluto/Uranus square....)
Anyway, to continue the story- only the eldest son came in person to have his chart read ...he was sitting across from me as I pulled all those charts out of the file...and he suddenly said..." You wrote there that my sister is a spoon bender, how did you know? She's been doing it all the time ever since that Uri Geller fellow was on TV."
He had read that word I had scribbled on her chart document, read it upside down, from where he was sitting.
From then on I knew that Uri was for real.

Later on I did Uri's chart and saw his talent...but also his obsession with celebrities...Uri is a Sagittarius, which made him an independent spirit...he didn't want to be trapped by the magic circle but rather come out in public with the science aspect of it all. He was genuine and sincere. Basically what happened to him was that he came across Wade Fraziers Godzilla...which is why I said 'poor Uri'.

Also, that level of manifestation requires a quite potent level of energetic peaking. One tends to do it in sharp Kundalini pulses. We can spark, yes. A build up and sudden release. Channeling continually will drain our resources just as fast as does the spark, depending on the intensity of the act in the given physical world (level of matter integration, and so on). Again, it is that the sheer peak required is high, as stated, so we must build and then quickly, in a moment, commit to the given thing.

Regarding Uri and the CIA/US Military, a good chunk of that part of his tale, is told in the book : "PSI Spies: The True Story of America's Psychic Warfare Program", by Jim Marrs.

Now, why does the mystic, the sorcerer, the alchemist..why doe they seek out 'the white powder of gold?'

They do it as the vibrational center of that particular atomic structure binds to the DNA and enables one to gate more energetics than normal. to be connected to more energetics than normal. to charge the self and to access those fields, exactly like that of a FET, or MOSFET, an organic transistor portal, guided and gated by the occupant of the given body and DNA pattern.

The danger is that one can open that door of experience in ignorance and break the pattern of innocence and ignorance of the given self... and gain serious consequence for acts, due to the potency of said acts.. regarding worldly effects and interactions.

And thus, curse the development of the self.

There is danger, for the unknowing person.. in this area. Do not gamble. The price is high. Very very high.

ulli
23rd September 2012, 14:31

And I just awoke from five hours sleep, dreaming of being in a world where people where hungry and someone had just killed my wolf dog for food.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Less than a few minutes before posting this (above), I posted this first (below), as I woke, in the here and now thread:

So you wanted to know, and we quest always. Trying to steer our paths.

Why is the truth.... a parable, and the future....a dream?

Only the ignorant and the innocent can change where they're going and who they've been.

What is the price of knowing?: The loss of choice, and the consequence of acts.

Ah, the price of knowing. Before knowing one is mindless, one is either being stirred by instinct, and therefore bent on survival, or by whims, fight and flight responses...either of those can be used by spirit, and therefore one is a puppet.
With knowledge comes more independence from outside interference. Who said it was a bad thing?
Context and consequence are elemental, my dear Watson.

But you are right, it does come with a price...the same price all new developmental stages have to pay...
namely trial and error.
That whole manifestation thing...the reason we are still bad at it is that we might need another two hundred years of practice before the earlier layer of knowledge is really in place.
First layer is instinct, second layer is feeling, third layer is knowledge, forth layer is manifesting reality with intent.

Limor Wolf
23rd September 2012, 14:31
Originally posted by Pie'n'eal: " the clues are everywhere!"

They are Tony, But it seems that not all of us are meant to be detectives :)

Originally posted by Agape: "The answer is in the question, how can anyone do the undoable ?"

You are quite right, Agape :~) This is why I put the word ' undoable' with an apostrope which is giving it a slightly different intent, I hope.

"So what is undoable ?"

There are some things that can be done but WE can't do them: like creating worlds , effecting the weather, traveling the galaxy without a snorkel :p

Originally posted by Agape: " There's a Universe of hidden things to be revealed and not to be revealed .. "

I believe you said it all there in a nutshell ~ Thank you.

RunningDeer
23rd September 2012, 14:37
It's just a movie ....

One of my favorite moments in the Matrix. Though, today, it takes on a different understanding. http://emoticoner.com/files/emoticons/smileys/bubble-smiley.gif (http://emoticoner.com)

Carmody
23rd September 2012, 14:48
A general note, is all this is.

My posts are aimed toward the one thing: Yes, this is all coming out. But that one must ponder..before they follow the gourd, or follow the shoe (http://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=video&cd=3&ved=0CDwQtwIwAg&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DKa9 mfZbTFbk&ei=OSBfUP_9IM2vygHPjIDgCg&usg=AFQjCNG4CZKSRdRtX4jtPpcP9gU_X7TGsw). Sentience is all about sentience. That's a thing called 'becoming'.

Reaction, is all about being an animal, unthinking. Don't confuse the two. Upward spirals and downward spirals. One direction....requires a bit of patience. A little goes a long way.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

It's just a movie ....

One of my favorite moments in the Matrix. Though, today, it takes on a different understanding. http://emoticoner.com/files/emoticons/smileys/bubble-smiley.gif (http://emoticoner.com)

This is more important than you think. The universe is very conservative with energy.

what do you think it takes to shift a future for a humanity? Quite a bit. thus, a person changes a timeline as a bubbled self, before a universe changes for them.

there is no spoon, rather it is you that bends.

RunningDeer
23rd September 2012, 14:58
I attended the “Stuart Wilde’s Warrior Wisdom 5 day Intensive,” in Taos, New Mexico, 1990. I signed up without knowing what it was going to entail. Emphasis was an outward bound experience including repelling mountains, high wire activity, blindfolds, trust exercises, firewalk, sweat lodge, lecture, dropped us off in the snowy mountains alone for an undisclosed amount of time. He taught ‘warrior skills’, meditation 3:30 a.m., how to obtain energy, and group accountably, etc.

Stuart Wilde also taught mind techniques such as to override or replace thoughts. There’s no mystery to it. We were drop in the market place to practice. It’s a combination of visualization and ‘chi energy’. It was an experiential exercise, but also understood the ethics and accountability for use of power over others. The point was demonstration of energy, not to control.

Now years later, on ‘how to obtain or use energy from others’, I see differently. Energy comes from within. I build it and tap the power within. In fairness to Stuart Wilde, I may have missed that point. He did state these exercises were to experience beyond the ordinary world.

It’s easy to see how mind control is used on the masses. Building chi through right practice and life style increases internal spirit/light and awareness of Truth and balance of mind, body, spirit. Which overrides any illusionary dark ones.

ulli
23rd September 2012, 15:17
I attended the “Stuart Wilde’s Warrior Wisdom 5 day Intensive,” in Taos, New Mexico, 1990. I signed up without knowing what it was going to entail. Emphasis was an outward bound experience including repelling mountains, high wire activity, blindfolds, trust exercises, firewalk, sweat lodge, lecture, dropped us off in the snowy mountains alone for an undisclosed amount of time. He taught ‘warrior skills’, meditation 3:30 a.m., how to obtain energy, and group accountably, etc.

Stuart Wilde also taught mind techniques such as to override or replace thoughts. There’s no mystery to it. We were drop in the market place to practice. It’s a combination of visualization and ‘chi energy’. It was an experiential exercise, but also understood the ethics and accountability for use of power over others. The point was demonstration of energy, not to control.

Now years later, on ‘how to obtain or use energy from others’, I see differently. Energy comes from within. I build it and tap the power within. In fairness to Stuart Wilde, I may have missed that point. He did state these exercises were to experience beyond the ordinary world.

It’s easy to see how mind control is used on the masses. Building chi through right practice and life style increases internal spirit/light and awareness of Truth and balance of mind, body, spirit.

If each person were to decide for themselves where to direct their energy, and why,
and have a list of priorities, with full knowledge of how their inner engines work....
And if this was in line with the highest will, they would move through space-time like meteors, only slowing down for others to catch up with them.
But their energy supply would never run dry.

Mike
23rd September 2012, 15:24
i've enjoyed reading all these contributions, especially some of the personal experiences you've all had with magic.

look, i know some employ actors, but the bigger the star the more difficult this becomes. i've seen David Blaine do seemingly impossible tricks that would have required the cooperation of dozens of people, over and over and over again( street magic stuff, not vegas stage stuff, which obviously requires a bunch of cooperating people). and what kind of magician wants all these people knowing he's a fraud? if Blaine is using actors, there must be hundreds of people out there who know his secrets, and one has to wonder where all the expose's are exposing him as nonsense.

there are people who produce, and there are people who talk. the reason i'm so impressed with people like Blain is that he produces - not only wonderful illusions, but also extraordinary acts of stamina and will power and endurance. there are another group of people who have read a few books and say things like 'oh that's easy, you just build up your chi and then...' or 'that's nothing, he simply focused his energy and...' and what? and why don't you do it then? these are my usual questions. but none of them can come even remotely close to what these guys do.

i s'pose i'm a bit frustrated because i've sought out the paranormal/magical for so long and have so little experience to show for it. i've had psychics (famous ones!) fail me miserably; i've had literally dozens of so-called healers 'send me healing energy', but it hasn't resulted in sh#t. i'm very jaded. i'm a 'show me' kinda guy. so i have a great appreciation for what these talented magicians can do.

i mean, say what you will, but for 10 Avalon bonus points, will someone *please* explain this trick to me: Blaine asks an individual to think of someone. Blaine appears to read their mind, and then, using a lighter, signs this mystery person's name on said individual's abdomen in chalky black...while operating *outside* their clothing and never touching their abdomen. wtf?

Limor Wolf
23rd September 2012, 15:31
Originally posted by Carmody: " Only the ignorant and the innocent can change where they're going and who they've been.
What is the price of knowing?: The loss of choice, and the consequence of acts. "

Carmody :), since knowing comes with a price. Does that mean that we should remain ignorant and inoccent? Mmm (thinking aloud) .. a parable and a dillema.. but I think I would rather lose my 'choice' and stay with the 'knowing', and I feel you yourself might as well chose the same.

Ulli, What an interesting story! Yes, poor Uri. Uri Geller has been recruited to the CIA not as an employee (of course) but simply by being something like a laboratory guinea pig where they used his psychic abilities for experiments and for various other uses. He will probably won't see things quite like that.

Taking into consideration that CIA has researched and operated MKULtra since the early 50's, and that he was a good friends with Michael Jackson wich was most of his life under mind control himself , I think he is a good example of a 'mentalist' with real abilities that is under the supervision of the ones who prefer to leave the real knowledge for themselves and to control others.

I know he is good and sensitive person at heart, he is also one of those people who recieve the 11:11 phenomena (I do as well), he has in recent years participated in TV and game shows in Israel, I believe his naivetee and ego are his biggest obstacles.

Like Anastasia so accurately said: " Here's the thing, one of the cautions given at the school in reference to any of this work was to be sure to have as much as possible of the following: good intention, clarity, purity, honour, grace, and do no harm...otherwise the student would find that 'darkness' of intention would be insidiously seductive. It is stated that darknes devoures itself (the energy). It is a limited, erroneous force that cannot sustain itself. "

So I would say that power and psychic abilities DO exist. It is all a matter of what one does with it.

Mike
23rd September 2012, 15:38
just had a thought: why are there no famous *women* illusionists? (or are there?)

would be refreshing to have a few on the scene, i think.

ulli
23rd September 2012, 15:40
i've enjoyed reading all these contributions, especially some of the personal experiences you've all had with magic.

look, i know some employ actors, but the bigger the star the more difficult this becomes. i've seen David Blaine do seemingly impossible tricks that would have required the cooperation of dozens of people, over and over and over again( street magic stuff, not vegas stage stuff, which obviously requires a bunch of cooperating people). and what kind of magician wants all these people knowing he's a fraud? if Blaine is using actors, there must be hundreds of people out there who know his secrets, and one has to wonder where all the expose's are exposing him as nonsense.

there are people who produce, and there are people who talk. the reason i'm so impressed with people like Blain is that he produces - not only wonderful illusions, but also extraordinary acts of stamina and will power and endurance. there are another group of people who have read a few books and say things like 'oh that's easy, you just build up your chi and then...' or 'that's nothing, he simply focused his energy and...' and what? and why don't you do it then? these are my usual questions. but none of them can come even remotely close to what these guys do.

i s'pose i'm a bit frustrated because i've sought out the paranormal/magical for so long and have so little experience to show for it. i've had psychics (famous ones!) fail me miserably; i've had literally dozens of so-called healers 'send me healing energy', but it hasn't resulted in sh#t. i'm very jaded. i'm a 'show me' kinda guy. so i have a great appreciation for what these talented magicians can do.

i mean, say what you will, but for 10 Avalon bonus points, will someone *please* explain this trick to me: Blaine asks an individual to think of someone. Blaine appears to read their mind, and then, using a lighter, signs this mystery person's name on said individual's abdomen in chalky black...while operating *outside* their clothing and never touching their abdomen. wtf?

I can't explain the trick. I just intuit how it is all connected ...mind and matter...and therefore anything is possible. Transmutation included.
James Randi is the epitome of what the biblical word 'world' stands for, operating with distraction, hostility, using people's ego to make them fall, etc....
While David Blaine is like Christ and has mastered the art of the power of now.

And you Chinaski will never find your answer as long as you ask "show me" ...because it just doesn't work that way.
All challenges come from an us vs. them type of thinking, you show me, or else I don't trust you...
While the discovery of these truth requires a total surrender of the division line between where one ends and the other begins.
The brain's way of operating can only go there once the two hemispheres are perfectly equal and balanced.
And that is only possible for brief moments, never permanent.
However, one can develop to increase the frequency of those moments.

ulli
23rd September 2012, 16:10
Originally posted by Carmody: " Only the ignorant and the innocent can change where they're going and who they've been.
What is the price of knowing?: The loss of choice, and the consequence of acts. "

Carmody :), since knowing comes with a price. Does that mean that we should remain ignorant and inoccent? Mmm (thinking aloud) .. a parable and a dillema.. but I think I would rather lose my 'choice' and stay with the 'knowing', and I feel you yourself might as well chose the same.

Ulli, What an interesting story! Yes, poor Uri. Uri Geller has been recruited to the CIA not as an employee (of course) but simply by being something like a laboratory guinea pig where they used his psychic abilities for experiments and for various other uses. He will probably won't see things like that.

Taking into consideration that CIA has researched and operated MKULtra since the early 50's, and that he was a good friends with Michael Jackson wich was most of his life under mind control himself , I think he is a good example of a 'mentalist' with real abilities that is under the supervision of the ones who prefer to leave the real knowledge for themselves and to control others.

I know he is good and sensitive person at heart, he is also one of those people who recieve the 11:11 phenomena (I do as well) he has in recent years participated in TV and game shows in Israel.

Like Anastasia so accurately said: " Here's the thing, one of the cautions given at the school in reference to any of this work was to be sure to have as much as possible of the following: good intention, clarity, purity, honour, grace, and do no harm...otherwise the student would find that 'darkness' of intention would be insidiously seductive. It is stated that darknes devoures itself (the energy). It is a limited, erroneous force that cannot sustain itself. "

So I would say that power and psychic abilities DO exist. It is all a matter of what one does with it.

Actually I started to pay more attention to Uri Geller after I found out from Paola Harris, an Italian journalist who has interviewed a lot of UFO researchers, that he was
also subject to the 11:11 phenomenon.
For twenty years I had been alone with this, never meeting anyone else who was seeing those numbers, and then around 2000 discovered that there are quite a number of people who also see them. It's still happening to me, to this day.

Fred Steeves
23rd September 2012, 16:14

I hate to be assuming the role of The Amazing Randi the debunker here Chinaski, but might the name have been there the whole time? Conspiratorial, I know.http://www.bigtenfever.com/forums/images/smilies/shrug.gif

Cheers Mate,
Fred

PS. Is there a chart we can access to see how many Avalon Bonus Points we have saved up?

Never mind, I'm probably in debt anyway.(LOL)

RunningDeer
23rd September 2012, 16:15
Beyond the Magic, Illusion and Trickery

Belief, action, power of mind, visualization...

We are more than what we've been conditioned to believe. Oh, these are exciting times we live in. I'm glad I signed up. Cuz to my way of thinking, I won the lottery. (Though, some days I forget.)

In this new phase of humanity, we, as creator beings, communicate in the other ways of 'seeing' such as: clairsentience, touch/feel; clairaudience, inner hearing/listening; claircongnizance, inner knowing. As the veil lifts, we discover more aspects to ourselves, where it’s seen as an ordinary part of our natural systems. Many already use the tools, and these abilities are ratcheting up for us now.

We are discovering that we are Beings of Light, with far greater abilities. Evolution from material body, to more etheric than material, and then light bodies into a syntheses of the Beings of Light. And solutions present as needed: one bundle of question/answer/materialization/dematerialization. Poof! instant resolution.

As I finish writing this...it’s already outdated. “Jonathan Living Seagull,” by Richard Bach, comes to mind. Fiction it is not.

Jonathan Livingston Seagull - Be
tO4X0x37LMQ

Limor Wolf
23rd September 2012, 16:16
just had a thought: why are there no famous *women* illusionists? (or are there?)

We are shy ;)

But seriously. interesting observation. not many in the RV scene as well, maybe intuative woman with psychic abilities grow up to be Marcia Schafer and Miriam Delicado rather than Harry Hudini and David Blaine.

Carmody
23rd September 2012, 16:17

I can't explain the trick. I just intuit how it is all connected ...mind and matter...and therefore anything is possible. Transmutation included.
James Randi is the epitome of what the biblical word 'world' stands for, operating with distraction, hostility, using people's ego to make them fall, etc....

And you Chinaski will never find your answer as long as you ask "show me" ...because it just doesn't work that way.
All challenges come from an us vs. them type of thinking, you show me, or else I don't trust you...
While the discovery of these truth requires a total surrender of the division line between where one ends and the other begins.
The brain's way of operating can only go there once the two hemispheres are perfectly equal and balanced.

Yes, its designed so that you have to explain it to you.

If done the other way....Externalization and thus 'animal body reactionary unthinking existence' is the result.

This only seems 'retarded'... or as 'fluffy cloud crap' IF one exists in a world where these things remain unthought of and unknown.

One cannot see all sides of a chessboard without sitting at the other side of the chessboard. Objective reasoning with both hemispheres of the brain will reveal this. Objective with both hemispheres, means balanced thought, without purely linear thought blocking one hemisphere in favor of the other.

Note that so may people are right handed. This is far too many to achieve balance... and far too linear. The field to encompass is large and complex, and then the answer found within is simple, but takes a long time to resolve. There is no quick fix. Only the monkey mind looks for that..and that particular bit of programming is the base programming, designed to keep the body alive. Far too many people pollute their intellect with that particular form of colorization, without realizing it.

Empathy, and capacity to externalize in a way that is clear of self reflection, that is simultaneously internalized and within self reflection, that is the creative mind, the side/hemisphere of the brain that is outside of time and connected to all. The right hemisphere brings that act, that capacity of balance to hold universe and self in one and all, simultaneously. Left hemisphere is separation into bits, right hemisphere is dissolution into all -nebulousity, to phrase it. Balance can be found by and through enacting both, simultaneously.

One cannot demand and answer -while in a form of being incapable of forming the correct question. Otherwise, they will never see the answer that is proffered-they are asking the wrong questions. This cannot be solved by this one. It can only be solved by others, for themselves, within themselves.

This, within the individual, this area of thinking and becoming... is the cusp of fear that causes an instinctual turning of thoughts to the animal side, to protect the body from the coming change from breaking the bond of ego body (body function and operation) from universe and self. The answer and the question cannot be seen as the connected pair that they are, as the ego body blocks dissolution, as it is the center and filter of thought formation within the body. People block themselves. The answer and the question have always been there.

RunningDeer
23rd September 2012, 16:27

Many have no need for showy displays.
Lots of power in the art of invisibility.
But that's your point, huh?
Hee, hee...

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/cartoon%20and%20silly/images-2.jpg

Limor Wolf
23rd September 2012, 16:30
Originally posted by Carmody: " One cannot demand and answer -while in a form of being incapable of forming the correct question. "

An everyday loop easy to observe in others ,as well as in myself.

ulli
23rd September 2012, 16:38
This, within the individual, this area of thinking and becoming... is the cusp of fear that causes an instinctual turning of thoughts to the animal side, to protect the body from the coming change from breaking the bond of ego body (body function and operation) from universe and self. The answer and the question cannot be seen as the connected pair that they are, as the ego body blocks dissolution, as it is the center and filter of thought formation within the body. People block themselves. The answer and the question have always been there.

Also called SCREEN or VEIL...or MASK....
As in sun screen, sun block.
True on Avalon as everywhere else, if not more so.

Limor Wolf
23rd September 2012, 16:42

Ulli, What an interesting story! Yes, poor Uri. Uri Geller has been recruited to the CIA not as an employee (of course) but simply by being something like a laboratory guinea pig where they used his psychic abilities for experiments and for various other uses. He will probably won't see things like that.

I know he is good and sensitive person at heart, he is also one of those people who recieve the 11:11 phenomena (I do as well) he has in recent years participated in TV and game shows in Israel.

Actually I started to pay more attention to Uri Geller after I found out from Paola Harris, an Italian journalist who has interviewed a lot of UFO researchers, that he was
also subject to the 11:11 phenomenon.
For twenty years I had been alone with this, never meeting anyone else who was seeing those numbers, and then around 2000 discovered that there are quite a number of people who also see them. It's still happening to me, to this day.

My heart goes to you, Ulli, this is quite a lot of time to keep things inside and not be able to share with anyone else. David Wilcok is another one who was getting the 11:11 prompting, I briefely spoke with him about it in the Zurich conference, he said he might mention it in his lecture, but unfortunetly he didn't get to it. I know that you know - It is not really about the numbers, it is about the energy, the frequency and everything else that accompanies it.

Mike
23rd September 2012, 18:18

I hate to be assuming the role of The Amazing Randi the debunker here Chinaski, but might the name have been there the whole time? Conspiratorial, I know.http://www.bigtenfever.com/forums/images/smilies/shrug.gif

Cheers Mate,
Fred

PS. Is there a chart we can access to see how many Avalon Bonus Points we have saved up?

The Amazing Fred!;)

ha! of course, my friend. however, i've seen the emotional reactions of some of these people and they appear genuine. there is such a profound sense of shock that, in my mind anyway, cannot be faked. i dunno, maybe i'm being naive. God knows i have been in the past. also, that's only half the trick. the more impressive act is the mind reading or the thought planting (depending on which school of thought you subscribe to).

Ulli, regarding my 'show me' mentality...i don't necessarily need to know *how* something works (would be nice though!), nor did i expect miracles in the days when i consulted psychics, hypnotists, healers etc...and i didn't make any demands. but, seeing as though i was usually handing over in excess of 300 *3D* united states dollars, i think it was well within reason to expect a tangible 3D result;) if i was paying in 'thought' bucks i'd happily accept any effort as reciprocal exchange, be it an explanation on brain hemisphere dynamics or torsion psychics;). like you, i intuitively believe such things *are* possible, but it's frustrating for a man like myself - who has had dubious experiences in these realms - to see some of these tricks continually couched in such trite and worn out concepts like 'focusing the mind' or 'tapping universal energy'. now, of course i just looked down and noticed my good friend Paula is writing about 'belief, action, visualization' and so on...and she might be right! but i think there's something we're missing here. the proverbial elephant in the room!

speaking of 'thought bucks'...i'll send 5000 of 'em to anyone who can translate Carmody's last post for me .(#48);)

ulli
23rd September 2012, 18:38

Cheers Mate,
Fred

The Amazing Fred!;)

ha! of course, my friend. however, i've seen the emotional reactions of some of these people and they appear genuine. there is such a profound sense of shock that, in my mind anyway, cannot be faked. i dunno, maybe i'm being naive. God knows i have been in the past. also, that's only half the trick. the more impressive act is the mind reading or the thought planting (depending on which school of thought you subscribe to).

Ulli, regarding my 'show me' mentality...i don't necessarily need to know *how* something works (would be nice though!), nor did i expect miracles in the days when i consulted psychics, hypnotists, healers etc...and i didn't make any demands. but, seeing as though i was usually handing over in excess of 300 *3D* united states dollars, i think it was well within reason to expect a tangible 3D result;) if i was paying in 'thought' bucks i'd happily accept any effort as reciprocal exchange, be it an explanation on brain hemisphere dynamics or torsion psychics;). like you, i intuitively believe such things *are* possible, but it's frustrating for a man like myself - who has had dubious experiences in these realms - to see some of these tricks continually couched in such trite and worn out concepts like 'focusing the mind' or 'tapping universal energy'. now, of course i just looked down and noticed my good friend Paula is writing about 'belief, action, visualization' and so on...and she might be right! but i think there's something we're missing here. the proverbial elephant in the room!

speaking of 'thought bucks'...i'll send 5000 of 'em to anyone who can translate Carmody's last post for me .(#48);)

I can't believe you didn't understand Carmody's post, an intelligent man like you.
But on the other hand, I can well believe it.
And even though I would love to earn me a quick $ 5000 the only way for you to get it is to do as Carmody said:
You must explain it to YOU.
No one else can.
Those who have visited that country learnt the language in an instant.
Just a bit of eye (I)-contact and they can read each others minds.
Sorry, mate, can't help you there.

Mike
23rd September 2012, 18:47

Hee, hee...

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/cartoon%20and%20silly/images-2.jpg

i had quite the crush on Wonder Woman as a boy.

but you already knew that didn't you, you mentalist you!;)

for the record folks, i absolutely *do* believe Paula to have psychic abilities and cosmic talents. for example, she used to have a different picture of herself up as an avatar, and now look! it's different! how the hell did she do it!?!;) go on Paula, show them the one where you make words appear on the screen as coherent sentences. don't be shy!;)

all joking aside, she is quite the talent and as far as i'm concerned the first famous Avalon magician.;)

ulli
23rd September 2012, 18:48
Ok, I have to share this for the sake of those who get it...

I just went from Iron Ski to China Ski...
in a blink of an eye....
and in that instant those words came alive for me...

the way in that movie "A Brilliant Mind" the Russell Crowe character "saw" stuff and numbers jumped out at him on that black-board, making perfect sense to him and revealing a much larger picture. So, yeah, call me crazy. I can deal with it.
Pity I can't share it here...maybe four lifetimes down the road I'll meet someone who would understand it.

Limor Wolf
23rd September 2012, 18:48
Originally posted by Chinasky: "speaking of 'thought bucks'...i'll send 5000 of 'em to anyone who can translate Carmody's last post for me .(#48)"

HI Chinasky, I recently left my job and intened to make a career retraining to become a language translator.

Is it a one time translation that you request, or something on a more regular basis?

It is also important for me to inform you that translation from rare languages ​​rates much higher!!

:)

(I do hope Carmody has a forgiving heart so he will not impose any spell on us here and now)

ulli
23rd September 2012, 18:56

Yes, its designed so that you have to explain it to you.

If done the other way....Externalization and thus 'animal body reactionary unthinking existence' is the result.

This only seems 'retarded'... or as 'fluffy cloud crap' IF one exists in a world where these things remain unthought of and unknown.

One cannot see all sides of a chessboard without sitting at the other side of the chessboard. Objective reasoning with both hemispheres of the brain will reveal this. Objective with both hemispheres, means balanced thought, without purely linear thought blocking one hemisphere in favor of the other.

Note that so may people are right handed. This is far too many to achieve balance... and far too linear. The field to encompass is large and complex, and then the answer found within is simple, but takes a long time to resolve. There is no quick fix. Only the monkey mind looks for that..and that particular bit of programming is the base programming, designed to keep the body alive. Far too many people pollute their intellect with that particular form of colorization, without realizing it.

Empathy, and capacity to externalize in a way that is clear of self reflection, that is simultaneously internalized and within self reflection, that is the creative mind, the side/hemisphere of the brain that is outside of time and connected to all. The right hemisphere brings that act, that capacity of balance to hold universe and self in one and all, simultaneously. Left hemisphere is separation into bits, right hemisphere is dissolution into all -nebulousity, to phrase it. Balance can be found by and through enacting both, simultaneously.

One cannot demand and answer -while in a form of being incapable of forming the correct question. Otherwise, they will never see the answer that is proffered-they are asking the wrong questions. This cannot be solved by this one. It can only be solved by others, for themselves, within themselves.

Come back at once, Carmody, there's a price on your head.
Chinaski offered 5000 bucks to anyone who translated this post for them.
And the rest of us are getting worried-- after all, we all have a deal to keep these things as obscure as possible.

I mean, what would happen if all that is considered occult suddenly was to be revealed?

Mike
23rd September 2012, 18:57
Ok, I have to share this for the sake of those who get it...

I just went from Iron Ski to China Ski...
in a blink of an eye....
and in that instant those words came alive for me...

i'll often reach what i feel are deep understandings, only to have them vanish the second i try to intellectualize them. but it hasn't stopped me from trying, because if i can't enjoy my discoveries, then what's the point?!? (wait, i'm having a vision...someone is about to discourage me from filtering through ego;))

i do think i grasp what Carmody is saying, even though it appears to have been spat out of a machine;) hey, the man is clearly on another level.

Mike
23rd September 2012, 19:00
Originally posted by Chinasky: "speaking of 'thought bucks'...i'll send 5000 of 'em to anyone who can translate Carmody's last post for me .(#48)"

HI Chinasky, I recently left my job and intened to make a career retraining to become a language translator.

Is it a one time translation that you request, or something on a more regular basis?

It is also important for me to inform you that translation from rare languages ​​rates much higher!!

:)

(I do hope Carmody has a forgiving heart so he will not impose any spell on us here and now)

Limor, i'm always impressesd with our bi or multilingual members here. English is my native language, and even i find it difficult sometimes.

your English is wonderful and you'd make a fantastic translator, no doubt.

RunningDeer
23rd September 2012, 19:18

Hee, hee...

i had quite the crush on Wonder Woman as a boy.

but you already knew that didn't you, you mentalist you!;)

for the record folks, i absolutely *do* believe Paula to have psychic abilities and cosmic talents. for example, she used to have a different picture of herself up as an avatar, and now look! it's different! how the hell did she do it!?!;) go on Paula, show them the one where you make words appear on the screen as coherent sentences. don't be shy!;)

all joking aside, she is quite the talent and as far as i'm concerned the first famous Avalon magician.;)

It took two hundred shots to get one good avatar picture. (Photoshoped only to put a frame around it.) Though, the real magician that I am just hid the eyes in the shadows where my very own cartographer maps out the cracks and crinkles. So one could say that I’m an illusionist and a magician. In real life, I go by the title of part time Warrior and part time Simpleton.

Note to self, send cartographer on a long, long vacation.

Oh, incoming.....beep beep beep...Wonder Woman says...beep beep beep, "Please ring her up." Spoken in a raspy voice, “Will you be my Superman?”

http://avalonlibrary.net/paula/Cartoons_Silly/images-3.JPGhttp://avalonlibrary.net/paula/Cartoons_Silly/images-5.JPG

You are a sweetie, Chinaski. ox

With love,
WhiteCrowBlackDeer

Ilie Pandia
23rd September 2012, 21:07

Oh, but there are :). Especially in Romania and Russia. They are called witches or sorceress. Unfortunately I don't have any names for you right now and they seem to keep a low profile lately :)

Actually the more i think of it, the more I realize that in fact there seem to be more women psychics than men and yes more men magicians (illusionists) than women. It seems that one group has to fake it :biggrin:

RunningDeer
23rd September 2012, 22:26
”...for the record folks, I absolutely *do* believe Paula to have psychic abilities and cosmic talents. How the hell did she do it!?!;) Go on Paula, show them...” “...don't be shy!;)”

My philosophy is to keep it simple. Below is a jump off point. Some will say it’s elementary. I agree. That’s what I am. A beginner at every turn. It keeps in check the illusionary pressure of performance, fireworks and grand expectation. Not one way, but many ways. Be creative. If I were to sum it up in one word it is - Awareness. That's all you need.

Key descriptors and techniques I use as a co-creator: Higher Mind, awareness, emotion, visualization and get out of my own way.

It's not something I do. It's something done. I stay open. That's the most important thing. Get out of the egoic way. Be the Soul, i.e., Higher Self. Sometimes I ask an open ended question, other times a specific one. What I see is a whole movie flash so fast that in the 3-D world, it takes time to explain it in a sequence. It's as though one symbol is equivalent to one story, and some detail unfolds as the story is told at the 3-D level.

One practice is I stay open to “see” when a car turns left or right or continues on. It’s used to sharpen visual technique. Watch for sensations in gut or heart.

We all have these tools in varying degrees. In fact, most use them automatically; recognition and practice enhances them. Our new energy upgrades are coming in, which means that you may surpass someone that has developed tools for decades. Soon, we all will have full recognition of our innate abilities.

Finally, I listen for when to step away from everything. Inner knowing whispers that it’s time: to process information, to reframe an assumption, or trash outmoded beliefs. Ideally, my goal is to process as it’s happening. Too, the time between process and clarity has quickened, in part because of willingness to hav-a-look. The goal is chuck the gunk and garbage that anchors me to 3D illusionary play. A side benefit? Emergence of subtle refinement of the tools.

Recently, I came across some new and old tools. You can research to find out more about them.

- claircognizance via knowingness

- clairvoyance via visual
- clairsentience via feelings
- clairgustance via taste

- clairaudience via sound

- clairscent via smell
- clairtangency via touch

My wish is that this post may be the trigger you needed.

Peace,
WhiteCrowBlackDeer

Limor Wolf
23rd September 2012, 23:02
Originally posted by WhiteCrowBlackDear: " Key descriptors and techniques I use as a co-creator: Higher Mind, awareness, emotion, visualization and get out of my own way."

Sounds like a good recipe, I copied it to my cook book.

Paula and everyone, thank you, this is a wonderful conversation and you are all great teachers ! (just don't start to charge tuition fee ;)

~ Many good energies to you all ~

Limor

Limor Wolf
26th September 2012, 17:57
A point that I didn't manage to properly relate to is whether we have enough psychic abilities and are able to percive someone else's vibration to its deepest core?

Mentalists seems to be using their senses in its outmost capacity, whether they are promoting an illusion or whether they are using real power .

Oren Zarif is an Israeli healer and a 'wizard of the unconscious and subconscious' , this is how he describes himself, also as a 'psycho - kinesis specialist'. He is treating thousands of people every month in his clinic , and claim for acts of miracles. He provide testimonies of people that so called suffered from incurable diseases and now they are completely healed, and permenant disabled people which arise and stand on their own feet. I am curiously watching him over the years, how he choses to conduct himself and deliver his 'message' and I see a mumble jumble of mind control games on some inoccent and quite ignorant people. He publishes millions of dollars of worth adds in the main news papers with his pictures and pictures of his patients, He manages to attract politicians, Senior doctors and like to be close to money and power people, but the interesting fact is that some do believe that they are healed because of him.

These powers exist, the ability to use and manage energy and reflect it on others is a more than a valid possibility, those of us that made our research on black operations, Rv and the contactee/abductee phenomon know that there are government compartment that use this type of control to persuade people to give up their power in favor of other energies. so, I believe the question is How one uses it and what are his/her intentions, what TRULEY leads this person. Do all the special performers and healers via the power of thought (the few that are genuine, not the magicians) do it with their best intentions at heart? I would suggest that black magic is involved in some of the cases, and it represents some of the energies that are existing and rulling our world today.

Oren Zarif, which hundreds of people attest that they are cured by him. I can detect a very reptilian energy about him and believe he is sponsored by governmental factors

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJmAaauLZkM&feature=relmfu

~^&*~^&*

Limor

ulli
27th September 2012, 16:36
I'm bumping this thread before it vanishes for good.
Good stuff here.

Limor Wolf
5th October 2013, 12:30
With all the relevent and valuable talk about our innate psychic abilities, it may be of interest to bump this thread again at this time. A year has passed since this discussion took place, the question is if anything has changed in your own perceptions of the subject over the last year and whether your individual understandings has shifted with everything else that we are learning?

Who Are those Mentalists?

And most importantly..

Who Are We?

http://www.abundance-and-happiness.com/images/mind-power.jpg

Ilie Pandia
5th October 2013, 13:00
Hi Limor,

Interesting thread indeed and a year has passed! :)

I had the time to read "Penetration" by the late Ingo Swan and the classic "Holographic Universe" by Michael Talbot. In my estimation, if you really dive into that information you cannot look at "the world" in the same way anymore.

As an interesting point: Ingo Swan mentions that we have this idea that our "powers" are "mental" and our mind is in the head so somehow we need to use our heads to do telepathy and other psychic phenomena. He considers that this model does not work and it is very misleading and so that it's why is so hard to make it "work!".

It seems more likely the our power is "non-local" and certainly NOT in the head. So "mentalims" and "mind power" are not really correct terms. The holographic model comes in support of this. Once you realize that you and your "power" are non-local and not really bound by time and space, then virtually anything becomes possible. The "where is this power located" question, becomes irrelevant.

So to "Who are we?"... I think that relates to the text above. I don't know who (or what I am) and that is good thing, because I thought I knew! I seem to be some kind of awareness looking at what we collectively call "reality".

Rosieposie
5th October 2013, 13:14
I wonder if the work (true) mentalists do might be more the masculine expression of psychic abilities. That whole mind and will expression that tends to follow the masculine energies whereas the more female energies tend to manifest into empathy and connection gifts. I'm just pondering here and playing with an idea, I believe we have both energies within us so have all gifts as potentials. I think I can see how you could manipulate matter by an extension of thought and obtaining the correct frequency, control internally controls externally. Sort of like how you can make lightening strike in storms etc by connecting to the earth fields and pulling energy up through you (not a particularly helpful extension of consciousness that can be a tad nerve wracking until you figure out what is happening and get the hang of stopping it) or triggering earthquakes by subconsciously opening up and connecting with the energy fields.

At the end of the day we are remarkable creatures that have some interesting potentials within us that open up the more we come to understand ourselves. It starts with being conscious and connecting the more you explore yourself the more you may discover, I think a fair few things are down to your genetic makeup also and what sort of frequencies you operate on and where your body is, there are many people I come across with high frequencies on a soul level but their bodies are genetically repressed, much like how my kitty is a highly evolved soul yet limited to her body lol. However those same people could potentially begin to explore themselves and expand their human consciousness and begin to trigger, and activate DNA and clear old genetic frequencies which has an interesting effect not only on your mind and how you operate but on the generations after you if you then proceed to have children. So consider it a gift to the world to love and expand yourself :)

PS. I think we are the universe or infinity observing itself, that's a very simplified way of seeing it but the soul is a unique individual form what I can see yet at the same time there is a door inside of us which leads to all. Basically the universe personified is a soul lol.

Limor Wolf
5th October 2013, 14:00
Hi Ilie, That was a great answer, thank you :), also getting to know where you stand today from last year.
You have used some great description here about yourself - 'an awarness looking at reality'

I think Ingo Swan's points are very good ones, so the correction might be quite acceptable - it should not be percieved as a 'mind power' per se, it is definitely something that is beyond our biological existance. The term - 'mentalism', on the other hand, sounds more accetable somehow, since by 'mental state' we refer to a whole range of components such as emotions, the focus of our thoughts and the level of our consciousness

But it sounds like a very good understanding, this power is non- local and do not bound by time or space, and isn't it exactly who we are in essence? The limitation, therefore, may be in our perceptions.

So, what can we do to develop ourselves from an 'awarness looking at reality' to an 'awarness impacting reality' ?

This question is directed to all

Limor Wolf
7th December 2013, 19:46
These short two segments may provide us with an answer to what is capable to be done. Please watch and make up your own mind

And remember to always play nice :)

Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afkDRq8UHeE

Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBNy-43naOM

Limor Wolf
16th April 2014, 13:58
Thinking more deeply and having more insights with regards to the subject of 'Mentalists', I have no doubt now whatsoever that they are very much 'government asset', as are most of all Holywood actress, singers, entaitainers and rather at the far end but yet close by - Milabs, some Rv's etc.

Telaepahaty and mind reading - the question arises, Is it an outcome of a natural development and training of the mind or a technological 'advancment' and enhancment by AI? We might not want to know the answer.. upgrading the human species with artificial methods and genetic intevention is unfortunately on the table. I am for one, completely and utterly against it.

Lior Schuchard is an Israeli Mentalist

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uf4I9R4YFTQ

Being photographed in a recent article with the known pyramid as a background

http://pplus.ynet.co.il/articles/0,7340,L-4509780,00.html

God Bless us all ~

Limor

Carmody
16th April 2014, 14:14
Hi Limor,

Interesting thread indeed and a year has passed! :)

I had the time to read "Penetration" by the late Ingo Swan and the classic "Holographic Universe" by Michael Talbot. In my estimation, if you really dive into that information you cannot look at "the world" in the same way anymore.

As an interesting point: Ingo Swan mentions that we have this idea that our "powers" are "mental" and our mind is in the head so somehow we need to use our heads to do telepathy and other psychic phenomena. He considers that this model does not work and it is very misleading and so that it's why is so hard to make it "work!".

It seems more likely the our power is "non-local" and certainly NOT in the head. So "mentalims" and "mind power" are not really correct terms. The holographic model comes in support of this. Once you realize that you and your "power" are non-local and not really bound by time and space, then virtually anything becomes possible. The "where is this power located" question, becomes irrelevant.

So to "Who are we?"... I think that relates to the text above. I don't know who (or what I am) and that is good thing, because I thought I knew! I seem to be some kind of awareness looking at what we collectively call "reality".

I've always thought of it around the idea of gating and keying potentials. Since it appears to be, in scientific terms, an electric universe, the precursor to flow and motion is voltage or potential, then the deal is 'potential, and 'gating'.

To be the base or gate of the transistor, not the transistor. Since it appears to be a gate on consciousness or organized energies protruding into this one, then the analogy holds true. ie, in this direction instead of 'self/body' as the I point, of any potential in motion or act. if the whole damned thing is made of self and I material as a flowing protrusion, then what is self or I in that context? Where lies the separation/integration point? Like a true multiprocessor where the bus and bit width is programmable?

The greater the differential held, the greater the gating capacities? Remember 'Charles' saying hold in the one hand, a thing you loathe/hate, and in the other, something you love/care for. And in that condition or state, make the attempt. This is likened to increasing the potential that can be gated. (High rail voltages!) (high differential)

In the other sort of attempt, the more fundamental one...I would work it as holding as much full and limitless aspects of complex self in 'mind' as single complex thought/expression (makes for very big and high rail voltage differentials and thus huge potential for gating energies), and then move toward the attempt of the given act.

conk
16th April 2014, 18:26
my question is this:

anyway, it's a cool thread Limor. and long overdue, really.Here you go. All the mentalist tricks you could ever need. This is just one of many, many sites that sell magic, illusions, and mentalism TRICKS. Nothing mystical or magical about it. Simple, simple techniques that are EASY to learn.

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/1524

Sunny-side-up
16th April 2014, 20:18
In most cases mentalists use what is known as: "Cold Reading" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cold_reading)

And, on TV shows, the unsuspecting audience is actually made up of actors, or mostly actors :).

If that man could pass through glass he would not use the coat to hide the trap beneath the glass window and he would insert that phone into the bottle with a slow motion, not a quick snap meant to blur your vision.

That being said, mentalists are very aware people, they can basically see the world in a different way than we do, in the sense that they are very careful to details, to body language, to how your dress and what your attitude is. You may not open your mouth, but you are screaming your private thoughts to a trained eye and mind. Sherlock Holmes is probably the first mentalist that I've learned about, although surely others before him have had very good observation skills.

And of course, I am sure there are those that understand a great deal more about how our reality really works, and can do things that appear to be "un-real" to the rest of us.

If you understand how deeply conditioned the human mind is, and then you do something that plays on that weakness you can appear to be magical.

Probably closely related subjects are NLP and hypnosis or anything that touches on how do we perceive the world "around us" (or is it with in us :P?)

PS: What I'd really really like to witness is two mentalists attempting to read one another :biggrin:... but they will most likely know not to get in close proximity. Choosing your "mark" is another essential skill to master :)

Hi Ilie Pandia, I've emboldened a few of your words.

Yes to what you said but! Sometimes things are hard to do with to many minds and eyes focusing on you and some things have to be done at great speed :)

pathaka
17th April 2014, 20:46
These short two segments may provide us with an answer to what is capable to be done. Please watch and make up your own mind

I think most mentalists (on TV) are just a brand of stage magicians. No offence, I like stage magicians. They awake a sense of awe in many people and that is worthy on its own.

Now, regardless of the stupid "debunking" of Uri, he's been actually studied by real scientists under real controlled lab controls (Puthoff & Targ). He passed several dozens of test, both macro-PK and telepathy/RV type tests. I'd take the word of a peer-review published PhD research scientists who is interested in the truth through experimental analysis (Targ) over a failed, average stage magician, who is interested in debunking only in order to further his own career and who has been caught himself on fraud (Randi).

As for the Soviet PK psychics. I think they exhibit skills not too dissimilar from chi/ki-masters from Asia from various traditions. Tons of stuff on youtube on those. Those who seek, will find. I will not spoil the hunt - finding is half the beauty of discovery. And don't go for the newer, American "OH MY GOD - IS IT REAL!" TV-reality-crap stuff, there's much older docu material available, from more legit resources.

To me, as an ex research scientist, the proof of the existence of RV, macro-PK, telepathy is solid enough. The trouble is repeatability, decline effect, variability of human peak performance and applicability under extremely rigid, non-natural, dis-interesting and artificial lab conditions. Therefor, most of the debunkers will never believe it. It's ok, they are entitled to their own opinion. But not to their own facts :-)

However, I find this "tv mentalist" stuff mixed together with scientifically experimentally researched experiments (with replications) to be a bit of tarnishing.

Yes, in some way it opens up the possibility of the idea to the newcomers.

But to those, who cannot make a difference between Chris Angel and Uri Geller, will just lump them altogether in the same basket and just call it hooey. But same they (tv-mentalists vs. true psychics) are not, even if they sometime have appealed to similar audiences and outwardly may appear to be acting similarly.

Limor Wolf
2nd September 2014, 13:04
I find mentalism to be a subject worth getting back into again and again to try and figure it out. There is some importance here that may not be apparent to all.

I believe there are three main factors that need to be taken into consideration which wasn't on the discussion table around two years ago, but may be a little more 'digestable' at this time. If not, there is a reason to believe that the next few years will provide the 'missing data' for those of us with the eyes to see and the desire to know.
I can definitely understand the dismissal of 'real' mentalism, because the majority of the phenomenon is still very much a staged conjure, but I would like to concentrate in future posts, on the portion which is not.. And I would appreciate any responses and comments that are willing to inquire this aspect of the validity as opposed to that of the dismissal (which recieved a respectable representation here up till now) and it would be really great if we can explore this in depth..

There are three factors that support the phenonenon of mentalism to be real, and I hope in future post to be able to elaborate on any one of them with regards to this phenomenon. These are :

1)Technology
2)psychic phenomenoa and the recognition of the existance of greater dimensions
3) hybridization program

Rather briefly -

Technology - "There’s tantalising evidence that there is a current existing technology that allow us to transmit thoughts telepathically between two brains" - which is already in use
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K63_dsXQwsk

Psychic Phenomena- Known to be a viable subject for research and implementation by the Inteligence agencies around the world.
Some relevant reference can be found in books such as -
'China's - Super Psychics' (http://www.amazon.com/Chinas-Super-Psychics-Paul-Dong/dp/1569247153) by Paul Dong and 'Psychic Discoveries' (http://www.amazon.com/Psychic-Discoveries-Ostrander-Schroeder/dp/1569247501) - by Schroder and Ostrander or 'The Men Who Stare at Goats' (http://www.amazon.com/The-Men-Who-Stare-Goats/dp/1439181772) to name but a few

Hybridization program - A lot of the information examined by UFO researchers working with abductees and contactees clearly show that the alien agenda involves the creation of, probably genetically engineered, alien - human hybrids. Some of these hybrids can walk among us undetectedly.

http://handystuffandtools.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/573248-36615-50.jpg

At this point, I would like to suggest that there is a lot more going on than we are told,
as it is becoming increasingly clear that the nature of our reality is between the visible and the invisible. There are simply a handful others in our society that knows it better and act upon it.

Many Blessings ~

Limor

Limor Wolf
23rd September 2018, 10:50
Some of these quotes, I feel, belong here - from the book 'Windhorse Woman - A marriage of spirit' by Lynn Andrews, :

like peaceful waters, so much is hidden beneath the surface

There are people who will try to hurt you. They come to you looking like flowers, smelling sweet. Never pick those flowers

These people want to use your power, your energy. They are looking for a line into you. You are very tight, but they look for a hint of fear or weakness, and that's where they enter

Evil sorcerers want to have fun. They get bored. They find someone with light and power and they start applying pressure. Then you're in what they call a sorcerer's patch. They push your energy field until they find a weak spot and they pick up a line, one of your luminous fibres. They start pulling on it and then they find a way in. Eventually.... they must use your energy to function

Darkness in this context is only light that has not realised itself. Darkness is born from fear and greed. When you meet a black sorcerer, you meet an extraordinary ego, perhaps well disguised, but nevertheless an ego. That ego has become distorted because of some need, some fear that is so powerful that it produces a kind of greed that turns in on itself. It has a big mouth and destroys its own energy, it eats it and then needs others to fuel its battery. The patriarch, the male-oriented systems have had their chance. They really had a chance and they know they have blown it. A lot of difficult energy you experience now is a death dance...The current imbalance on Earth has a form and that form wants to survives like anything else. It is afraid of death. So now that energy is taking up a very bizarre strategy to try to win. But, nevertheless, the age of a sacred androgyny is preparing for birth

...I tricked you. I entered your energy field through your fear line. I literally grabbed it.I made you see what I wanted you to see. Because of your fear of me you gave away your power. I could use it in any way I wanted. That is what a sorcerer does. You think it all mysterious, but it's nothing more than vicious manipulation. A sorcerer is a master manipulation

..manipulating someone take big smarts, And when sorcerers get results it builds there egos. But it makes enlightenment almost impossible for them

"Why is that"?

Because they mess with someone else's karmic field. That's not good.

"It's not good to indulge in fear, is it?"

No, my daughter, it is not good. Fear leaves you as wide open as that field you walked through to get here

Swan
23rd September 2018, 12:24
Thank you Limor. Through the years I always come back to Lynn Andrews. The answer I am looking for is usually there.