PDA

View Full Version : One Black Arm, One White Arm, and the Love Trap

music
22nd September 2012, 22:15
While uniting masculine and feminine energies within my heart the other night, I had a wonderful experience. I perceived my heart as yin/yang symbol, and as the poles began to merge, the symbol started to embrace itself. One black arm reaching around to a white body, one white arm reaching around to a black body, the colours merged, the differences dissolved into each other, where there was once separation there was now unity, fear washed away by love, a beautiful symbol or totem for our human family.

The pure joy, and the energetic power generated by uniting the poles within the heart is quite amazing. Last night, I used it to heal my son’s finger (caught in a door, very badly swollen), and this morning, what appeared to be an horrific and intensely painful injury last night, seems as good as gold. As he drifted off to sleep in my arms, I had one hand on his forehead and cradled his injured hand in the other, sending him the healing energy of love and unity.

I heard about “the love trap” for the first time last night. There is a whole suite of disinformation claiming that the desire for love is a trap used by dark forces to enslave us. There are people who actively chant invocations to immunise themselves against the desire for love. Am I the only one who thinks this is insane? This is the logical conclusion of the journey that forsakes the heart in favour of the mind.

Strength, unity, power, healing are the fruits of love. The denial of love brings nothing but isolation. I am glad that I have chosen to fall into the love trap.