PDA

View Full Version : Thank You! People of Libya

jagman
22nd September 2012, 23:04
I wanted to express my heart felt best wishes to the People of Libya... :thumb:
The Libyan people have decided to throw the bums out. America Please pay attention,
You might learn something.

Star Tsar
22nd September 2012, 23:52
Affraid not Mrs Clinton says its a terrorist attack as per usual....

:frusty:

modwiz
22nd September 2012, 23:54
I wanted to express my heart felt best wishes to the People of Libya... :thumb:
The Libyan people have decided to throw the bums out. America Please pay attention,
You might learn something.

Got a link? We don't all have super-vision. :p

Bums? You mean the criminal/politico class that infests DC and state capitals?

Please, Jagman, throw the dog a bone.

Star Tsar
23rd September 2012, 00:23
I had to search Sky News for this story...

http://news.sky.com/story/988151/islamist-militia-ousted-from-benghazi-bases

Sorry Jaggers dont wanna step on ye thread toes!

:)

jagman
23rd September 2012, 00:34
Thank you K.W.B for posting a link. Sorry Modwiz

modwiz
23rd September 2012, 00:36
I did see Al-Qaeada mentioned. When people mention that bogeyman I begin to wonder if maybe Santa Claus did it instead. Now, Al-CIAda is another story and they are bums.

spiritguide
23rd September 2012, 01:09
Here is a story that connects dots regarding the issue......

Egyptian Film Promoter Complicit, Google/Youtube Suspect, Tea Party/GOP Involvement Key

Lead in to the article...... Intelligence sources in Libya reported that foreign “assault teams” had arrived in Libya in advance of the unrest due to the Terry Jones telethon which included a short but insulting film clip involving the Prophet Mohamed.

Interesting read, worth it. Here is the link.........

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/09/22/findings-precision-consulate-attack-coordinated-with-jones-telethonfilm/

False flags are being exposed for what they are, faster than what they have been in the past. We need serious jail time if these american folks accomodated this event knowing what would happen. IMHO

gripreaper
23rd September 2012, 01:25
We need serious jail time if these american folks accommodated this event knowing what would happen. IMHO

Please don't call them "American Folks". There's nothing American or folksy about them. The American people have had their country subjected to becoming the global mercenary military police force for the elite cabal, and their puppet minions in the UNITED STATES corporatocracy known as the US government..

Us American nationals DO NOT subscribe to this mantra or any of the imperialistic endeavors done globally in the name of the "united States of America", a completely different entity.

spiritguide
23rd September 2012, 02:47
Gripreaper,

I was alluding to the people in the article that was posted. They are American if they are part of the groups stated in the article. If you pay taxes your part of the game regardless of what you purport. Most common people of the world know that the taxpayers are not the government and that is prevalent in most countries. We the people do not condone our governments behavior in these matters and our representatives do not listen to us. Hope my comment or choice of words didn't upset you and if so I apologize. But it was my opinion and still is and to my knowledge opinions are not outlawed yet.

:peace:

modwiz
23rd September 2012, 03:57
Here is a story that connects dots regarding the issue......

Egyptian Film Promoter Complicit, Google/Youtube Suspect, Tea Party/GOP Involvement Key

Lead in to the article...... Intelligence sources in Libya reported that foreign “assault teams” had arrived in Libya in advance of the unrest due to the Terry Jones telethon which included a short but insulting film clip involving the Prophet Mohamed.

Interesting read, worth it. Here is the link.........

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/09/22/findings-precision-consulate-attack-coordinated-with-jones-telethonfilm/

False flags are being exposed for what they are, faster than what they have been in the past. We need serious jail time if these american folks accomodated this event knowing what would happen. IMHO

More people reading Veterans Today, every day will help keep them on the better side of informed. Everything we read needs careful consideration, but the info there has a lot less bullnuggets in it.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I had to search Sky News for this story...

http://news.sky.com/story/988151/islamist-militia-ousted-from-benghazi-bases

Sorry Jaggers dont wanna step on ye thread toes!

:)

Not to worry about his toes. Just don't tug on Superman's cape.

ghostrider
23rd September 2012, 07:32
I did see Al-Qaeada mentioned. When people mention that bogeyman I begin to wonder if maybe Santa Claus did it instead. Now, Al-CIAda is another story and they are bums.
The great pumpkin did it.

WhiteFeather
23rd September 2012, 16:00
This resonated with me awhile back.
"They are not us, they are just not us", Alex Collier On The US Government.

humanalien
23rd September 2012, 16:18
Gripreaper,

I was alluding to the people in the article that was posted. They are American if they are part of the groups stated in the article. If you pay taxes your part of the game regardless of what you purport. Most common people of the world know that the taxpayers are not the government and that is prevalent in most countries. We the people do not condone our governments behavior in these matters and our representatives do not listen to us. Hope my comment or choice of words didn't upset you and if so I apologize. But it was my opinion and still is and to my knowledge opinions are not outlawed yet.

:peace:

That's an easy fix if every american would stop paying all taxes.
Take away their funding and things start to fall apart.