PDA

View Full Version : Racism is now OK

music
22nd September 2012, 23:28
http://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k543/music432/150144_4744089686196_1217814860_n_zps97421070.jpg

Anti-jihad 'savage' ads going up in NYC subway

NEW YORK — A provocative ad that equates Muslim radicals with savages is set to go up in the city's subway system as violent protests over an anti-Islamic film ridiculing the Prophet Muhammad sweep over much of the Muslim world.

A conservative blogger who once headed a campaign against an Islamic center near the Sept. 11 terror attack site won a court order to post the ad in 10 subway stations next Monday. The ad reads, "In any war between the civilized man and the savage, support the civilized man. Support Israel. Defeat Jihad."

The ad was plastered on San Francisco city buses in recent weeks, prompting some artists to deface the ads and remove some of the words, including "Jihad," or holy war. The blogger, Pamela Geller, said she filed suit Thursday in the nation's capital to post the ad in Washington's transit system after officials declined to put up the ad in light of the uproar in the Middle East over the anti-Islam film.

Abdul Yasar, a New York subway rider who considers himself an observant Muslim, said Geller's ad was insensitive in an unsettling climate for Muslims.

"If you don't want to see what happened in Libya and Egypt after the video — maybe not so strong here in America — you shouldn't put this up," Yasar said.

But "if this is a free country, they have the right to do this," he said. "And then Muslims have the right to put up their own ad."

Geller, executive director of the American Freedom Defense Initiative and publisher of a blog called Atlas Shrugs, called an order by a federal judge in New York allowing the ads "a victory for the First Amendment" and said she wasn't concerned that her ad could spark protests like the ones against the depiction of Muslims in the video "Innocence of Muslims." Violence linked to the movie has left at least 30 people in seven countries dead, including the American ambassador to Libya.

"If it's not a film it's a cartoon, if it's not a cartoon it's a teddy bear," she said. "What are you going to do? Are you going to reward Islamic extremism? I will not sacrifice my freedom so as not to offend savages."

New York police aren't anticipating adding any security to subways when the ads go up and have received no threats or reports of violence relating to them, chief spokesman Paul Browne said.

The Metropolitan Transportation Authority in New York initially refused to run Geller's ad, saying it was "demeaning." But U.S. District Court Judge Paul Engelmayer ruled last month that it is protected speech under the First Amendment.

"Our hands are tied," MTA spokesman Aaron Donovan said. "Under our existing ad standards as modified by the injunction, the MTA is required to run the ad."

Donna Lieberman, executive director of the New York Civil Liberties Union, backed publication of the "patently offensive" ads.

"More offensive would be their censorship because that would violate the guarantee of free expression of all ideas regardless of how distasteful they are," she said.

Geller said the subway ads cost about $6,000. Donovan said they will be up for a month.

Opponents say the ads imply that Muslims are savages.

"We recognize the freedom of speech issues and her right to be a bigot and a racist," said Muneer Awad, the executive director of the New York chapter of the Council on American-Islamic Relations.

But he said he hopes elected officials and the MTA, which runs the nation's largest mass transit system, "take on a leadership role in denouncing hate speech."

Geller, as head of a group called Stop Islamization of America, helped spur a monthslong campaign two years ago to remove a planned Islamic community center blocks from the World Trade Center site, which she called the "ground zero mosque." Plans to build a larger center are pending, although Muslims still have regular prayer services at a mosque in the building.

When the ad ran in San Francisco from Aug. 13 to Sept. 4, transit officials took the unusual step of running disclaimers on the sides of the buses, while some artists painted over "Jihad" or photoshopped pictures that said instead, "Defeat Racism."

Geller's group has also placed ads in Metro-North Railroad stations north of New York City that read: "It's not Islamophobia, it's Islamorealism."

The Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority hadn't seen Geller's lawsuit on Thursday, spokesman Dan Stessel said. The agency told Geller the ad would be "deferred" because of the ongoing violence in the Middle East, he said.

"To be clear, we have not rejected the ad," Stessel said, but "merely asked the advertiser to be sensitive to the timing of the placement out of a concern for public safety, given current world events."

___

Associated Press writers Verena Dobnik in New York and Eric Tucker in Washington contributed to this report.

© 2012 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.

Note the name "Geller", as in Uri and Sarah Michelle. Illuminati much?

AriG
22nd September 2012, 23:35
Well if anything positive could come from this vitriol, it would highlight the perverse mentality of the Zionist.

modwiz
23rd September 2012, 00:07
I think Rachel Corrie's family has an idea who the savages are. How successful this big lie is, will be a sociology study for those with the eyes to see.

Some people have another way of saying New York and this ad does not help refute those who choose that pejorative. . This has to make the blood boil of the many,many decent Jewish people who make NY their home. This is an overstep by the zionists and their lackeys. The drool and spittle are obvious in this ad.

Ellisa
23rd September 2012, 00:47
I suppose the ad could encourage us to make up our own mind as to who are the savages--- and in this case there's a lot of the pot and kettle factor.

Surely an ad as blatantly racist and just plain silly as this can do no one any good.

Carmody
23rd September 2012, 01:21
I proposed a fix for this yesterday. it seems bizarre, but I'm sure it would work like gangbusters:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?50011-Still-another-source-stating-that-Israel-may-attack-Iran-before-U.S.-elections&p=556981#post556981

Carmody
23rd September 2012, 01:30
perhaps I'm a bit more proactive than most people. When I see this bumpersticker, in it's various forms..I must have defaced about 6-10 of them so far.

I rummaged around in my car (after the first time I saw one, while in a parking lot) found a big Sharpie marker...and I wrote on it.. and then the ones afterward: I DON'T SUPPORT WAR.

http://rlv.zcache.com/if_you_dont_stand_behind_our_troops_bumper_sticker-p128916602659342459en8ys_400.jpg

bennycog
23rd September 2012, 02:34
if this wasn't the blatant false flag that it certainly looks to be, then the maker of the video would be feeling pretty miserable by now..

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=8537169

A Pakistani official has placed a $100,000 bounty on the head of the maker of an anti-Islam film that has sparked a wave of violence and anger, as Muslims mounted fresh protests worlwide.

Railways Minister Ghulam Ahmed Bilour also called on the Taliban and Al-Qaeda to join the hunt and help accomplish the "noble deed."

Bilour spoke to reporters in the northwestern city of Peshawar a day after violent nationwide demonstrations against the "Innocence of Muslims" film left 21 people dead and more than 200 injured.

"I announce today that this blasphemer who has abused the holy prophet, if somebody will kill him, I will give that person a prize of $100,000," Bilour said, urging others to shower the killer with cash and gold.

"I also invite Taliban and Al-Qaeda brothers to be partners in this noble deed," he added. "I also announce that if the government hands this person over to me, my heart says I will finish him with my own hands and then they can hang me."

Protests against the low-budget film, which mocks Islam, have erupted across the Muslim world, leading to more than 50 deaths since the first demonstrations on September 11.
In Sydney last week, protests against the film turned violent with two police officers injured as members of the crowd hurled objects at them. Several people have been charged over the incident.

A French satirical magazine's publication this week of cartoons mocking the Prophet Mohammed has further stoked anger.

The producer of the film, Nakoula Basseley Nakoula, is reportedly a Los Angeles-based 55-year-old Egyptian Copt and convicted fraudster, currently out on parole.

US media reports say Nakoula wrote and produced the film, using the pseudonym Sam Bacile before being identified. Police questioned him before he went into hiding with his family.

Thousands of Islamist activists in Pakistan staged demonstrations again Saturday but there was no repeat of the previous day's widespread violence.

More than 5,000 protesters, including hundreds of women, marched towards the parliament in Islamabad chanting "We love our Holy Prophet" and "Punishment for those who humiliated our Prophet".

Some 1,500 people from the hardline Islamist Jamaat-ud-Dawa and Sunni religious groups rallied in front of the US consulate in the eastern city of Lahore, chanting "The US deserves only one remedy -- jihad, jihad".

Smaller protests took place in the southwestern city of Quetta, as well as in Peshawar, where six people died in Friday's protests, and in the southern port city of Karachi, where 15 people were killed Friday.

Witnesses estimated that more than 45,000 people joined Friday's nationwide rallies, mainly members of right-wing religious parties and supporters of banned terror groups.

Those numbers, however, were still considered small in a country of 180 million.

Four more people died overnight from wounds they received during the protests, taking toll of those killed across Pakistan on Friday to 21, health officials said.

The combined total of wounded in Karachi, Peshawar and the capital Islamabad was 229.

In Nigeria, meanwhile, tens of thousands of people protested in the second city of Kano, burning images of US President Barack Obama and stomping on the American flag.

The procession of men, veiled women and children stretched for several kilometres (miles) through the city, the largest in Nigeria's mainly Muslim north.

They shouted "death to America, death to Israel and death to the enemies of Islam". There were no reports of violence.

The demonstration was organised by the Islamic Movement of Nigeria, a pro-Iranian group that adheres to the Shiite branch of Islam.

In Lebanon, thousands of supporters of the Shiite Hezbollah movement took to the streets in the southern town of Bint Jbeil.

Women in black chadors carried colourful Islamist flags alongside young children holding the Koran, the Muslim holy book.

Hezbollah parliamentary representative Nawaf al-Moussawi told the crowd the film was "... not merely a trivial creation carried out by a group, but American politics intended to be disseminated to the Western world."

He also warned against reprisal attacks on the Christian community.

In east Jerusalem about 500 Palestinians, accompanied by a marching band, protested against both the film and the cartoons in the French satirical weekly Charlie Hebdo.

In Germany, 1,500 people staged a peaceful protest in the western city of Dortmund, a day after similar demonstrations in other German cities.

A German far-right group's threat to screen the video has prompted heated debate over whether or not the authorities should ban the film on security grounds.

In neighboring Austria, about 500 people protested outside the US embassy in the capital Vienna.

In France, riot police were out in force in several parts of Paris to enforce a ban on protests, a week after an unauthorised demonstration against the film led to 150 arrests.

Social networks had been awash with appeals for French Muslims to defy the ban and hold fresh protests.

French police have arrested a man in the western city of La Rochelle for having allegedly called on a jihadi website for Stephane Charbonnier, chief of satirical weekly Charlie Hebdo, to be decapitated.

GarethBKK
23rd September 2012, 02:42
http://i604.photobucket.com/albums/tt123/Kishibkk/netanyahu_zpsa9285c69.jpg

Chris Gilbert
23rd September 2012, 02:53
It's amazing the things people get away with saying when they have Zionism to hide behind...

eni-al
23rd September 2012, 03:25
I wouldn't even support Israel, that's ignoring anything religious or the people.
Its clearly meant to offend, whatever the initial intention was, they just probably avoided putting Muslim, which they might just should of done. Jihad, which means 'struggle'. There are different takes on it, and the most common meaning people will hear these days is is 'holy war', which means all sorts further down the line.

modwiz
23rd September 2012, 03:43
This is a zionist attempt to sway public opinion and hope that the mood for a war against Iran will change. Israel will not go it alone, so their zionist worldwide media machine is hoping to make Muslims very angry to rage and riot. I do not care what country it is, the media is one mind. The cartoons in France are all part of a provocation. The cameras will pay people to gather and shout and then use camera trickery to make it seem what it is not. The recent photo on the cover of Newsweek even captures a handler behind one of the protesters egging him on. If we in the West can keep the discussion going about the false flag this is, perhaps the zios will get even sloppier. They are really losing it.

That NYC poster is weak and work only on the weak minded. The goyim are expected to be that dumb. I hope we disappoint. Our Jewish brothers and sisters also screaming "Enough" will really burst their balloon. I am counting on that happening. This media campaign is disgusting and the work of savages.

markpierre
23rd September 2012, 05:16
Calculated denial. In some places they'd cut off your hands for that wouldn't they? And rightly so. Do your child murdering in secret,
that way you can keep your hands.

music
23rd September 2012, 05:37
As wise heads here know, this is intentional incitement. If I were to incite hatred like this, I would be arrested, splashed all over CNN and Fox, then dumped in jail. The extremists of both camps are in league with the devil we know all too well, and as intimated above, they do their ritual child sacrifices in private. Everything is a ritual for garnering energy for them, from the Baphometic excesses of Madonna at the superbowl, to the gullible men and women sacrificied on the alter of perpetual war. Ironic, isn't it, that these poor misguided souls fight for freedom, yet the wars they populate are designed to remove all our freedoms from us, and all the while, we say thank you for making us safe from the generic Emmanuel Goldstein type villian of the moment.

deridan
23rd September 2012, 11:23
racism was once the place where energies of a nation populace flowed,
and was sustained by two currents,..the guilt of the current populace in not being their national ideal,.. the missing flow in that harmony aspect then found a false flow route
almost as in the impulse of the body, those ideals become stronger {from the missing true current, that is why p to p they were still pitiable/palpable for they anchor a true flow in a false flow,..but this had...}
...so investing in this envisi[e]g aggressive fervors could be directed ,by those wonderous at the motor mechanism found, to act to cut up neighbours especially when the world was still in it s precooperative phase,..when it was still money to eat your fellow men, then captilize from your damaged men,p armceutics.bleh

true image is as the 3rd, words as vortex of willdynamicism

Fred Steeves
23rd September 2012, 12:22
Just looking at who the Emperor of New York City is says a lot. I seriously doubt much happens there without his arrogant not of approval.

AriG
23rd September 2012, 12:41
Unless..... someone(s) else sanctioned this ad. Is this a possible false flag? The lie in the message prompts a truthful emotional response- contempt for the mindset of the zionist.

Carmody
27th September 2012, 02:47
ABfcjn_npb8

And people ask me why I did what I did, which is go to a complete and total societal disconnect for over 2 years. No media, no papers, no magazines, no reading, no Television. Nothing, nothing nothing. A complete stilling of the mind. Full stop. Something that takes time, and effort.

No conversations or contact in any area outside of anything but personal development connected to the subject of dimensional awareness and psychic dimensional manifestation. Pure vegetarian and vegan living, with zero contact outside of quiet mediation and a clearing of the self.

Common sense -no delusion.

You want to be free of the polarization in the video, then your total dedication is what it is going to take. The whole thing in the video is circular, and will never end with the attitudes that are expressed in it, on either side of the issue. it is both beneath and beyond discussion, and the lack of clarity that comes from not clearing the self is the source of the circularity. It begets itself and cannot see itself. Any spiritualist or awake/aware person...worth anything at all, will be able to illustrate that in a heartbeat, but it takes your total dedication to understand that answer. But many are not ready for that, so the circularity will continue, until each of you individually breaks-with yourself.

It is heartbreaking to watch.