PDA

View Full Version : Brainwashing can be a fun for brainwashed

Tangri
23rd September 2012, 20:47
It seems like flash mobs "just happen." But they're more like the proverbial swan: you see that effortless, smooth glide, while underneath, her webbed feet beat furiously against the drag of the water's currents.
You can organize mass if they feel there is a fun(mostly younger generation) and direct them what ever your intend's favor .
Being puppet does not seem that much bad . Isn't it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZG7F9G4AEak&feature=related

Paranormal
24th September 2012, 03:43
I'm not sure if many falsh-mobs are brain-washing their participants. I think it's mostly just "fun" like playing sports can be for people.

The Arthen
24th September 2012, 08:56
Imagine a 'revolution' led by Newman from Seinfeld.

There'd be a hundred couches on the street, food businesses booming lolll

Tony
24th September 2012, 09:06
Starseeds on the left and Indigos on the right. C O N F O R M.

Tangri
29th September 2012, 08:09
I'm not sure if many falsh-mobs are brain-washing their participants. I think it's mostly just "fun" like playing sports can be for people.

Isn't that cause the most of the problem, Having just fun. Participating with free will.

I was doing (conducting) similar things to the people until suddenly I realize I do not want to do it anymore.

Tangri
29th September 2012, 08:17
What, if you want something very badly , what would, /could you do it to get that?

I watched a new serial The booth at the End . For a moment I lost my hope for masses and I asked myself if this is human life forms I want to save.

I am sad but still have hope in me.

Paranormal
14th October 2012, 11:31
I'm glad you still have hope. I also hope that many people will wake-up in time and overcome brainwashing, drugs in water, propaganda, media,...