PDA

View Full Version : How Do You Promote Avalon and the Human Awakening Initiative?

AriG
24th September 2012, 15:25
As part of my mission, I regularly promote sites that and individuals who are working diligently in their field.

The quantity of information and quality of content here at Avalon far surpasses other sites wherein weary truth-seekers might just succumb to the hamster wheels that are most of the AM and abandon their search.

My question is this Avalonians- how do you promote this site in your daily lives? Is there a preferred method?

What is the policy regarding printed materials, links and other processes?

I would pose this question to Bill Ryan directly, as this world is his brainchild, but I do recall reading in the welcome to new members page, that directing questions to individuals is strongly discouraged so to maintain open discourse ( I paraphrase ).

So to ride the coat tails of Bill's excellent thread about what we are doing, a little advice about how it should be done would be appreciated.

I am excited to be here. This forum has relevance. and intelligence and above all... respect.

Thank you to each and every one here!

Fred Steeves
24th September 2012, 15:59
My question is this Avalonians- how do you promote this site in your daily lives? Is there a preferred method?

Hi there AriG, short answer? I don't. There's only one person I've recommended this site to, and that's a very close friend I've known since we were freshman in high school together who joined, and goes by "Them" here.

Why is that? Because I hold This place as sacred, it's personal. I do try my utmost to live and demonstrate in daily life the hard core lessons I've learned since being here, but I see advertising it the same as telling people in the grocery store checkout line where I live, and what time happy hour is.

Of course anyone under the sun can just simply "happen" (LOL) by here, but in that case they were supposed to find it when the time was right. Just like I did. http://www.bigtenfever.com/forums/images/smilies/cheers.gif

Cheers,
Fred

AriG
24th September 2012, 16:04

Hi there AriG, short answer? I don't. There's only one person I've recommended this site to, and that's a very close friend I've known since we were freshman in high school together who joined, and goes by "Them" here.

Why is that? Because I hold This place as sacred, it's personal. I do try my utmost to live and demonstrate in daily life the hard core lessons I've learned since being here, but I see advertising it the same as telling people in the grocery store checkout line where I live, and what time happy hour is.

Of course anyone under the sun can just simply "happen" (LOL) by here, but in that case they were supposed to find it when the time was right. Just like I did. http://www.bigtenfever.com/forums/images/smilies/cheers.gif

Cheers,
Fred

So I am guessing you are the real Fred Steeves. That would be a bit compromising or leaving one feeling vulnerable if using one's 3D identity.

Kiforall
24th September 2012, 16:15
I believe when people are ready for the truth they will come on their own. I've just been actively suggesting on you tube etc that people need to look for the answers to the questions they have by searching the web. But trust themselves to see the truth.

Fred Steeves
24th September 2012, 16:22
So I am guessing you are the real Fred Steeves. That would be a bit compromising or leaving one feeling vulnerable if using one's 3D identity.

Well, if we're going to take that leap of faith off the old cliff so to speak one day, it has to start somewhere doesn't it?

Not much sense in carefully packing a parachute, if we're going to be afraid to let go of the plane. :tongue1:

AriG
24th September 2012, 16:37

Well, if we're going to take that leap of faith off the old cliff so to speak one day, it has to start somewhere doesn't it?

Not much sense in carefully packing a parachute, if we're going to be afraid to let go of the plane. :tongue1:

Agreed, but there can be consequences that in some cases, would impede one's ability to do the work if full identities are disclosed.

spiritguide
24th September 2012, 18:43

Agreed, but there can be consequences that in some cases, would impede one's ability to do the work if full identities are disclosed.

Most members do not hide here, you can find out about a member by checking their profile or messeging them. Is not life a consequence?

:peace:

Peace of Mind
24th September 2012, 19:23
Well, I like to take certain information from this site and post them in other sites to get their opinions on the material. I basically repost information dealing with politics, economy, government cover ups, and humanity. There is also some material here about aliens and space I like to bring up in actual live discussions. For the most part i choose to stay away from the distracting unproven stuff. Those sought of discussions hardly do any good, and seem to cause more chaos than organization. Perhaps later when that kind of stuff is more readily accepted (through proof) I’ll be willing to push it through the proper channels for extra exposure. Where ever I find benevolence...spreading it is automatic.

Peace

Mandala
24th September 2012, 20:06

I am with Fred on this. Ditto, I have the same philosophy. I am very selective with people I refer.

Cheers,
Fred

I am with Fred on this. Ditto, I have the same philosophy and I am selective in referring Avalon.

Rocky_Shorz
24th September 2012, 21:05
Avalon will be found when a person is truly searching for answers, the moment they look, it is known they found it...

we are a stop on the paths of enlightenment for many...

deep discussions on current events is what draws many in...

Chris Gilbert
24th September 2012, 21:22
Some topics are nearly impossible to promote to the masses, at least if you go the direct route. You can however hint at such things in a subtle manner. The elite employs such methods, and so can those who who are trying to shift things in a positive direction.

I very rarely bring up the topics on this site directly with people, I reserve it for those who are 'ready'.

Rocky_Shorz
24th September 2012, 21:28
we can program in an over-ride patch for Siri to send everyone to Avalon on any question... ;)

Siri what time does the sun rise tomorrow...

it won't, taking you to Avalon for further questions...

AriG
24th September 2012, 21:43
we can program in an over-ride patch for Siri to send everyone to Avalon on any question... ;)

Siri what time does the sun rise tomorrow...

it won't, taking you to Avalon for further questions...

Nah, you'd probably get " I do not understand what time does the fun rise tomorrow... would you like me to search the web for "what time does the fun rise tomorrow"

And another annoying one: Temperature (Siri): Its hot outside.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I very rarely bring up the topics on this site directly with people, I reserve it for those who are 'ready'.

You have been gifted with liberation/awakening. Do you not see attempting to awaken others as a responsibility?

truth4me
25th September 2012, 00:30
Avalon will be found when a person is truly searching for answers, the moment they look, it is known they found it...

we are a stop on the paths of enlightenment for many...

deep discussions on current events is what draws many in...

Bingo ! We have our winner!.....If you truly seek knowledge then you will find Avalon. When I started awakening I was looking at anything on the net that had UFO's and such on it. I came accross a video by chance with Kerry and Bill , I believe it was a John Lear video, and the guy in the hat knew what he was talking about. Do I look at other sites? certainly,we all do but I always start out at Avalon and I still respect Kerry and Project Camelot but Avalon is more of my style.

cloud9
25th September 2012, 01:25
I don't. Unfortunately I have had so many bitter moments when talking about the forum and all subjects we discuss here that I decided one day I would never talked about it anymore.

My sister and I have a shared interest on UFOs, spirituality, quantum physic, etc., and very often when we get together we start talking about what's new (at least for us) but 2 weeks ago her children protested so angrily about us talking again and again about "the stuff" that we looked at each other in utter silence.... and promised that we won't touch any related subject in their presence. It was incredibly painful.

Buck
25th September 2012, 04:13

Cheers,
Fred

I could not agree more with Fred here. I heard the call to join Avalon from within, not from an external source. All of my life, my work has been in plain sight. But if you happen to cross paths with me in my daily existence, the only way you would know me for what I am, is if you have eyes to see. To everyone else I am what they expect to see or what they are capable of seeing. This is not about deception, it is about learning what is appropriate for each individual moment, for me, specific to each individual as it must be.

If I try to force myself into another modality- it would, of course be an instant failure, and potentially inspire all kinds of reactions that ultimately distract others and myself as well from what we need to be DOING (which is what I so much wanted to be doing the first half of my spiritual road to here and now), which for me, was not really "doing" anything, as much as it was not surrendering to the real truth of who we are. If there is any 'Doing", it is more like getting out of the way, to allow the inevitable evolutionary shift to the epically vast enormity of N O W. Even if, and I suppose ESPECIALLY IF that means you are shifting jet stream patterns and redirecting solar flares in your pajamas while playing electric space cheetahs with your 5 yr old.

Remember that scene in the Matrix with the oracle in her 5th floor walkup tenement kitchen? She is talking to the Jesus, the one last hope for all mankind, while she makes some lunch and puts on a pot of coffee. It's like that.

Buck
25th September 2012, 04:17
you inspire me Fred, thank you again for being, you.

Rocky_Shorz
25th September 2012, 04:44
I don't. Unfortunately I have had so many bitter moments when talking about the forum and all subjects we discuss here that I decided one day I would never talked about it anymore.

My sister and I have a shared interest on UFOs, spirituality, quantum physic, etc., and very often when we get together we start talking about what's new (at least for us) but 2 weeks ago her children protested so angrily about us talking again and again about "the stuff" that we looked at each other in utter silence.... and promised that we won't touch any related subject in their presence. It was incredibly painful.

I'd clap my hands and say time to clean, get the Vacuum, make the beds dust...

and then the bathrooms, we'll be out in the back yard waiting for you to finish... ;)

you can teach them to like Stuff better than the alternative...

Mark
25th September 2012, 04:58
Gotta go with the crowd, for a change. LOL

Once you get to a certain stage of your awakening process you naturally and synchronistically find Avalon.

I mean, without even going metaphysical really, if you google a lot of what we here might consider the topics that fall within the purview of our range of discussions, PA comes up very high in google. Our topics span the gamut.

To search and find is one thing. But to be prepared to participate is quite another.

Hence the high number of guests and lurkers. People who watch perhaps in disbelief and those who have joined but still dont feel qualified to participate.

Eram
25th September 2012, 05:14

You have been gifted with liberation/awakening. Do you not see attempting to awaken others as a responsibility?

Hi AriG,

Welcome on PA.

Did you wake up because someone was telling you about things that where not as they seemed, or did something else woke you up?

Did anyone wake up because of another person telling them to for that matter?

AriG
25th September 2012, 14:17

Hi AriG,

Welcome on PA.

Did you wake up because someone was telling you about things that where not as they seemed, or did something else woke you up?

I was liberated/awakened in one event in 1992. It was a gift and in turn "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48.

Please don't interpret quoting the bible as a preference for religion. Like all works of literature, relevance exists amidst fantasy as it also does in the alternative media. If someone is searching for answers and they happen upon GLP for example, what do you think they might make of the movement in general? Those of us who are further down the road, should we not look back and see if anyone needs a little help or a gentle nudge? If we want to create a new paradigm, wouldn't we want to have a hand in referring people to information that is tempered with discernment? The AM is awash with disinfo - Avalon is not.

Of course, there is the issue of the application process. One would have to be really careful to not refer someone that they suspected wouldn't make the cut. That would't go very far in reinforcing awakening to the rejected party. I wonder if Bill and his team have ever considered putting together an " Avalon Junior " site for people who aren't quite ready for prime time? A place where they can show their backsides as they learn? (Not unlike the original intent for Earth).

ulli
25th September 2012, 14:33
So who here is ever ready for prime time?
Ask the mods.
This reminds me of the time when the British school system
went from the old Grammar schools to Comprehensives.
I'm sure the prime timers who made that decision back then soon regretted it.
Yet the push for equal rights, privileges, perks and opportunities gets stronger as time goes on.
While those who can dish out such favors go deeper into hiding.
It's tough being TPTB in these days as at any moment one can become a has been.

Fred Steeves
25th September 2012, 14:52
I wonder if Bill and his team have ever considered putting together an " Avalon Junior " site for people who aren't quite ready for prime time? A place where they can show their backsides as they learn? (Not unlike the original intent for Earth).

We've all shown our backsides here, and more than once. It's a rite of passage.http://nexus.2012info.ca/forum/images/smilies/newadditions/smile.gif Trick is, can we turn the mistake into a well needed lesson...

Cheers,
Fred

RunningDeer
25th September 2012, 15:27
Synchronicity was how I found Project Avalon. I was appreciative of how much information I learned from Bill and Kerry's vids that I went to donate of Project Camelot site. That's when I learned there were two separate places.

Synchronicity again said Project Avalon is where I'm suppose to be. I had never been a part of a forum before. Whole new experience has opened up for me. Still, lots, lots of gratitude every day! Love my PA Family!

As for sharing, I’ve mentioned to close friends and family about the forum and a little of what I’ve learned. They are still in sleepy-time USA. I noticed that as a collective, conversations are off limits, while some have questions in private.

Some of what I share are:

- Honor all life
- Discover the Greater Being that you are
- Ask questions like why you are here?
- Are you living your passion?
- Dig out the inside garbage that holds you back
- Point out the balance of service to self vs. service to others
- Balance mind, body, and spirit - whatever that means to them
- Tap inside, it's all there

Most importantly, I live my Truth. Each sees and feels of/from me at the level they understand.

Peace,
WhiteCrowBlackDeer

RunningDeer
25th September 2012, 15:48
"Galactic Federation of Light," that's it! When I saw your avatar I was trying to place it. The GFL YouTube site I use to frequent uses the same art work. And when you mention GFL, it came back to me. Now, I can stop the pounding question in my head.

Thanks,
WhiteCrowBlackDeer

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/avatar13658_1gif.jpg

I was liberated/awakened in one event in 1992. It was a gift and in turn "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48.

Please don't interpret quoting the bible as a preference for religion. Like all works of literature, relevance exists amidst fantasy as it also does in the alternative media. If someone is searching for answers and they happen upon GLP for example

Hi AriG,

Welcome on PA.

Please don't interpret quoting the bible as a preference for religion. Like all works of literature, relevance exists amidst fantasy as it also does in the alternative media. If someone is searching for answers and they happen upon GLP for example, what do you think they might make of the movement in general? Those of us who are further down the road, should we not look back and see if anyone needs a little help or a gentle nudge? If we want to create a new paradigm, wouldn't we want to have a hand in referring people to information that is tempered with discernment? The AM is awash with disinfo - Avalon is not.

Of course, there is the issue of the application process. One would have to be really careful to not refer someone that they suspected wouldn't make the cut. That would't go very far in reinforcing awakening to the rejected party. I wonder if Bill and his team have ever considered putting together an " Avalon Junior " site for people who aren't quite ready for prime time? A place where they can show their backsides as they learn? (Not unlike the original intent for Earth).

AriG
25th September 2012, 16:10
Ask the mods.

Well from what I can tell, almost everyone.

Yet the push for equal rights, privileges, perks and opportunities gets stronger as time goes on.

I am not suggesting introducing elitism into the forum. I was just thinking that it would be helpful if no one who applied was rejected. Since I have read that great effort has been invested in ensuring that members are selected with low entropy and high standards to create a beneficial platform, my suggestion would allow anyone who registers the opportunity to work through their initial process in this arena versus some disinfo site. To avoid the appearance of elitism, members of the parent forum could offer to be mentors to new members of the second forum. Just thinking that this would be a way to not reject any applicants and to assist in awakening humanity. This learning site could also serve as a place to redirect members who are disinvited from the living room? Those little helmet heads?

Are you referring to the British school system? This comment alluded to that reference.

ulli
25th September 2012, 16:33
Ask the mods.

Well from what I can tell, almost everyone.

I am not suggesting introducing elitism into the forum. I was just thinking that it would be helpful if no one who applied was rejected. Since I have read that great effort has been invested in ensuring that members are selected with low entropy and high standards to create a beneficial platform, my suggestion would allow anyone who registers the opportunity to work through their initial process in this arena versus some disinfo site. To avoid the appearance of elitism, members of the parent forum could offer to be mentors to new members of the second forum. Just thinking that this would be a way to not reject any applicants and to assist in awakening humanity. This learning site could also serve as a place to redirect members who are disinvited from the living room? Those little helmet heads?

Are you referring to the British school system? This comment alluded to that reference.

All of my expressed opinions come from my holographic universe theory vision, the as above, so below principle.
Dualistic forces interact with each other, are dependent on each other, so even though I would mention the PTB as borrowing deeper into hiding, I believe that this could refer to any ruling elite that grants or withholds favors. They become more hidden as the masses rush forward, into newly granted freedoms, or permissiveness, and they become more transparent as people take more personal responsibility. The two are interconnected.

The same is true at an individual level, where left brain takes the role of the PTB, planning, plotting, even, and the starved lower regions such as animal instinct and emotions are starved.
There has to be a healthy balance for wholeness to come about, which in turn leads to real spiritual growth, rather than a lopsided growth that ends in a dead end.

AriG
25th September 2012, 16:48
"Galactic Federation of Light," that's it! When I saw your avatar I was trying to place it. The GFL YouTube site I use to frequent uses the same art work. And when you mention GFL, it came back to me. Now, I can stop the pounding question in my head.

Thanks,
WhiteCrowBlackDeer

Let me stress that under no circumstances am I nor have I ever been at all affiliated with crackpots. I am insulted. I like the avatar, that's it.

If you are uncomfortable with my story, my message and/or my mission, then succinctly explain exactly why you are uncomfortable and perhaps I can address it. That pounding in your head just might require that you open your mind and let it out.

Now, let's take a closer look at your avatar Were you formerly with the PTA? LOL

For the record - this will be the one and only time that I will be so rude. This type of quasi-investigative mindset only leads to frustration. In other words, don't shoot the messenger. If you have a burning desire to know my 3D identity, contact me privately, share yours and your GPS coordinates, and I will come and have tea and we can discuss why its so important to attempt to castrate anyone who is in possession of truth.

Tony
25th September 2012, 16:55
By making sense.

AriG
25th September 2012, 16:59
By making sense.

Do all of your posts resonate will everyone?

ulli
25th September 2012, 17:08

Thanks,
WhiteCrowBlackDeer

Let me stress that under no circumstances am I nor have I ever been at all affiliated with crackpots. I am insulted. I like the avatar, that's it.

If you are uncomfortable with my story, my message and/or my mission, then succinctly explain exactly why you are uncomfortable and perhaps I can address it. That pounding in your head just might require that you open your mind and let it out.

Now, let's take a closer look at your avatar Were you formerly with the PTA? LOL

For the record - this will be the one and only time that I will be so rude. This type of quasi-investigative mindset only leads to frustration. In other words, don't shoot the messenger. If you have a burning desire to know my 3D identity, contact me privately, share yours and your GPS coordinates, and I will come and have tea and we can discuss why its so important to attempt to castrate anyone who is in possession of truth.

In all fairness, and even though I have not checked with WCBD what she was thinking, I have known her long enough to be certain that there was no negative association in her mind, nor judgement.

She was just sharing the plain facts as she saw them...without attaching anything further.

Sometimes when I'm puzzled by something jerking my retarded memory can become an obsession and in the end, when clarity finally returns, I also am prone to blurt things out, without there being any intent of hostility whatsoever.
Please give her the benefit of the doubt.

RunningDeer
25th September 2012, 17:11

Hello AriG,
Welcome to the forum. :wave:

Just thinking that this would be a way to not reject any applicants and to assist in awakening humanity.

For the applicants that are rejected can't they see what's on the forum without membership? It's about inner work, not giving your power away to those that think one needs to be coddled. Or worst yet, what if some of the mentors had a hidden agenda? How do we monitor the ones that may be easily influenced by them? I wouldn't want that responsibility.

Maybe I'm not understanding the structure of how you see the second forum. Isn’t it about freedom of speech? If we are not happy with their progress, do we kick them out? Or maybe send them to a level three forum?

That would make us no different than those recruiting humans to board ships rather than discovery of who they are and why they are here at this time on Mother Earth.

To avoid the appearance of elitism...
Those that have eyes that see only elitism, will only see elitism on a secondary forum. How about this? We could have a self-help thread with book and sites that offer guidance on mirroring, projection, judgement, etc.

Peace, and Love, Love, Love,
WhiteCrowBlackDeer

AriG
25th September 2012, 17:12
I need to take a break. As the OP, its terrible to post and run, but I am losing clarity here and am confounded and conflicted. If responses are not answered, please note that I am going off line for until this evening or perhaps tomorrow. Perhaps a good cry will sort it out. So little time to avert what has been done to us. Think about that please.

RunningDeer
25th September 2012, 17:27

Thanks,
WhiteCrowBlackDeer

Hello, AriG,

Don't mind me, I'm a flake. My fingers get typing way when I've had too much coffee. My thoughts get twisted and I see things in weird aways. Those sun flares have knock me around a bit. I mean fried. Like french fries. McD’s french fries.

“...share yours and your GPS coordinates, and I will come and have tea and we can discuss why its so important to attempt to castrate anyone who is in possession of truth...”

Wow, castrate is a strong word. You give me much to much credit. If you ask my family, they’ll tell you I live in a PO box. No room for company. Not allowed to make tea. Something about fire code.

Peace, Love, Love, and Love,
WhiteCrowBlackDeer :wave:

donk
25th September 2012, 17:45
Hi AriG, and welcome.

I think most of the responses about the forum kind of go along with my train of thought: the only people that I would ever recomend this forum specifically are those that actively and openly seeking and discussing alternative ideas on science, philosophy, sprituality, life, etc (ALL OF THE ABOVE)...AND whom are also internet savvy, into internet forums, or at least like to read a lot. I have found exactly ONE person that met that criteria, and I promoted the site by forwarding a post that was relevant to the conversation we were having.

So to the first part of your question "how do I promote Avalon?", the answer is: slip a link (to the right person) when I find an opportunity. Since this happens so infrequently, the answer may as well be (like many have mentioned): "I don't".

As to the "human awakening initiative", I have a very similar answer. I slip in questions whenever I find the opportunity in someone who appears to me to want to be awakened. Since I have been working on my optomism, I like to think that is everyone. So the key is to really get to know the know person first, at least enough to establish a frame reference and an understanding of the most effective way to cimmunicate with that person. Once I have those (an idea of WHAT the person seems to be able to relate to and HOW best to communicate about it), I wait for the opportunity to slip in a question or piece of information (in the form of, "well I discovered this, what do you think about it?") that will hopefully get them eyeballs to peek out a little more from their slumber.

On a individual and semi-unrelated note--you seem to be taking things a little personally, and maybe a little too seriously. When I thought about your response (per your plea), I could not figure out why you would need to cry over this thread, unless you misunderstood some of the posters, and/or feel it is completely hopeless to wake up enough people in enough time (that could be me projecting my own old sense of urgency on you though, I apologize if that is the case). Try to let go of what you cannot control, when you can--you may not take things so personally...I know it worked for me...

Mark
25th September 2012, 17:46
We love you, flake.

There is the desire to help.

To share information and spread knowledge. There is also the colloquialism that the road to hell is paved with good intentions. It is said that, originally, the Illuminati's ideas were to help all of humanity and, if you look at it a certain way today, you can see how that can be true. How it is possible to lose sight of the individual by concentrating on the collective.

I would submit that PA and other forums like it have a certain vibratory level that attracts souls who have reached a certain level of understanding. That can resonate. Not everybody can. Or even should, as the world in its diversity is what it is for a reason.

Or not. Depending upon your perspective. But be that as it may, how we each got here is a story in and of itself that reflects our own personal evolutionary journeys and we tell that story fondly, remembering where we were, what it was that brought us here. Often it seems, it was a transformatory choice, one that marked a divide between one way of being and another.

For those who choose to come here because they've found it as a link on a blog or website, that's cool. Again, synchronicity. Listing PA on a website and recommending it then follows the same rule, as those who see it, read the review or recommendation or whatever and come to look based upon where they are, their curiosity quotient, and whether they are ready for what this forum offers.

It seems to work quite well as it is. Which is what we, the members make it. I think if Bill and the Admin team attempted to create more structure here there would be a mass uprising. There are so many unique souls here that find there way here as a journey reflecting their uniqueness, that this is not the kind of place that can ever be some sort of formal and stratified hierarchical "school" or "academy" of alternative learning.

I think that happens, anyway, as anybody can look at PA, and as people grow more familiar with the topics and personalities here, at some point, a solid percentage of them send in an application to join. When they are ready.

RunningDeer
25th September 2012, 20:53

First, I'm sorry. I mixed up your GLP reference with GFL. I don't know what those initials stand for.

I googled:
Good Laboratory Practices
Godlike Productions
Glucagon-like peptide
Global Land Project
GLP & Associates (for investment)

Second, "How to Win Friends and Influence People"

Now, let's take a closer look at your avatar Were you formerly with the PTA?

Wow, no, I was never a part of the PTA or PTO. Thought it’s a great organizations that raises money because the moneys go towards feeding the greedy ones. While the money the PTA or PTO raises goes toward feeding hungry ones.

I’m glad it was you that said it and not me.
I hope you wished you didn’t say it.
And if not, then you’ve got bigger problems.
I’d even be happy right now, if you pretended that you wished you didn’t say it.

Ouch! I’m thinking I’m going to have to go out for Ben & Jerry’s. Sigh. It took over 200 shots to get one good avatar picture. I couldn’t begin to imagine how you’d judge those. Now, I’m sobbing with you.

“If you have a burning desire to know my 3D identity,...”

My only burning desire is to know where your heart is? But that’s no longer a question.

Lastly, if you are here to make a difference... (I’ll stop here because I’m thinking you already know.)

One's for you, AriG.

http://avalonlibrary.net/paula/Foods/Ben_Jerry.JPGhttp://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/Ben_Jerry.jpg

Peace and Heart,

cloud9
25th September 2012, 21:56

and then the bathrooms, we'll be out in the back yard waiting for you to finish... ;)

Nice one Rocky, unfortunately we were visiting friends and one of them started asking questions, that's how the subject came up. What baffled me was that this friend wanted to talk about the illuminati because he works for George Soros and he idolizes the man, at the end all he wanted to say is that the "conspiracy theories people" act as a religious sect and that we (my sister and I) proselitize trying to "convert" others which we don't, it was his way to say that to believe in conspiracies is for nuts. Right after we had the ugly incident with my sister's children.

ThePythonicCow
25th September 2012, 23:43
First, I'm sorry. I mixed up your GLP reference with GFL. I don't know what those initials stand for.
I suspect GLP stands for GodLikeProductions.com (http://www.godlikeproductions.com/)

RunningDeer
26th September 2012, 00:11
I suspect GLP stands for GodLikeProductions.com (http://www.godlikeproductions.com/)

Wow, I only went into a three of the links. That's a nasty place.http://emoticoner.com/files/emoticons/smileys/yapyapyap-smiley.gif (http://emoticoner.com)

Their tone and expression does not match Our Home. (And yes, judgement statement.) It also fills in some blanks that I will respectfully keep to myself.

http://www.pic4ever.com/images/computer3.gifOne brief visit to GLP only serves to affirm the importance of the application process that Administrators and Mods do. Thank you, thank you, and thank you!

With gratitude,

Rocky_Shorz
26th September 2012, 04:20

Nice one Rocky, unfortunately we were visiting friends and one of them started asking questions, that's how the subject came up. What baffled me was that this friend wanted to talk about the illuminati because he works for George Soros and he idolizes the man, at the end all he wanted to say is that the "conspiracy theories people" act as a religious sect and that we (my sister and I) proselitize trying to "convert" others which we don't, it was his way to say that to believe in conspiracies is for nuts. Right after we had the ugly incident with my sister's children.

if you haven't noticed yet, you belong to Avalon where we proudly shred conspiracies...

and expose the worlds biggest crooks, like his boss... ;)

what he has heard of are our mere mortal mind spins to keep the sheeple away... shhhh, don't wake them up...

Buck
26th September 2012, 09:45

Thanks,
WhiteCrowBlackDeer

Dear Mod Squad
: (how do I post to alert mods of stuff like this? I know you guys typically are followg the threads so hopefully you will see this)

This feels to me out of bounds - especially the personal aspect of the insult and inuendo here. To stand by feels more like handing the car keys to my five year old and asking him to practice parallel parking for a few hours before dinner. Like any proud parent, I know that with enough practice he eventually he will improve. But you can also imagine if you were my neighbor watching him repeatedly bash into his car, you might find it hard to appreciate his progress in quite the same way.

Dear AriG,
This is a shame, the things you said here to WhiteCrowBlackDeer. From my perspective, it is painful to witness your disrespect. The one aspect of this you do seem to be aware of (by your own admission) is that you have deliberately attempted to insult a member of this community. This also feels, by the way, very disrespectful to all of us who extended our hands to welcome you at the outset. And by the way I do not mean insult as in ego level attack, but rather the insult of disrespecting the generosity of the grace that was shown by everyone here.- I am referencing conferring, bestowing grace which is a Christian term, but the action in energy is universal. It is the action of consciously choosing to trust without any basis or precedent. FAITH. Amazing power to transformm and heal, especially in the hands some of the beings here.

I am also flagging the drama stuff- you tell us you went off to have a good cry, after insulting a member and after getting offended about your own avatar lookg like something else ?Let it go. Let it all go. None of that matters. Nobody here cares that you learned the lingo at GLP or that you think GFL is uncool now but maybe you went there once but didnt inhale. We don't care where you came from or what your bonafides are or aren't. We don't need no stinking bona fides. We have discernment.

I don't think you quite realize you just signed up to the spiritual equivalent of a nudist colony. And here you are on your first day, standing there in your bathing suit, staring at Fred **, who has walked up to greet you with nothing but a baseball hat and a beer. You are asking him doesn't he feel exposed, vulnerable? Fred sips his beer, and looks around at the sea of naked bodies, and then back to you with your admission form and your bikini. Without a hint of malice, with only the energy of inclusion and welcome, he says well at a certain point, if you want to be free, you have to get naked :)

Fred was being funny, and respectful. WhiteCrowBlackDeer was sincere in her desire to converse with you.
BTW we all were, and remain so.

We are all naked here. That is the reality of where we choose to be, and by the way, where you are, if you dare to stay.*

I'm a big believer in the potential for all us to grow and change. Thank GOD I am not the same as I was 35 years ago, or even 5 years ago. Maybe Bill and the members who made the decision to approve your membership see potential for you to evolve rapidly. I trust that is entirely possible.

I hope you will consider offering a sincere apology to WhiteCrowBlackDeer.

xoBuck

*And btw, we can see you anyway - we have x-ray vision. Comes with the spiritual discernment 2.0 upgrade package :)
*** Fred I hope you don't mind being portrayed like this :)

AriG
26th September 2012, 12:14
Dear Buck

Did you really read the post that lead to mine? Personally I think I was quite civil, given the innuendo and calling out that was before me. WCBD was deliberately attempting to call my intentions and history into question, and was focusing on me personally rather than the content. If you think that feeling the urge to cry to purge negative emotion is excess drama, then I would suggest that you need to examine your emotional health. The sensation of the need cry was for the demise of humanity.

I didn't do anything to WCBD or anyone here to deserve that ill conceived post with my chosen Avatar dab smack in the middle presented as though evidence that I am some kind of agent provocateur for what seems to be, the very inward looking and childishly competitive AM. This medium ( AM ) really need not to worry about TPTB/W attacking them when they are so busy attacking one another.

Whether you welcomed me here recently or whether I am a veteran is of no consequence. I am your equal and should not be subjected to personal attacks by virtue of my existence here or someone's misunderstanding my reference (GLP) . I recall reading about a member here who attacked "newbies " as he called them. His ego could not manage attention that was being directed away from him as he saw himself as the prevailing superstar.

Regarding my asking WCBD about here Avatar - that was meant to be ironic, not a personal attack. PTA is another alphabet agency ( get it?)

I would advise anyone here to treat my posts or anyone else's for that matter like television. If you don't like the show, change the channel. I started this thread with the very best of intentions and now it has turned into an ugly display. I am not sure that some of you here are actually ready to hear the truth.

AriG
26th September 2012, 12:32
I’d even be happy right now, if you pretended that you wished you didn’t say it.

Nothing wrong with the way you look, I was attempting to be humorous in referring the PTA ( another alphabet agency -lol) Your ball cap reminded me of a soccer mom. Hence the reference.

You are obviously very well respected, so I am going to ask you to answer me honestly - weren't you questioning my presence here, just a little bit in suggesting that I was involved with the galactic federation of light by virtue of my having chosen what I thought was a pretty cool avatar?

My only burning desire is to know where your heart is? But that’s no longer a question.

Lastly, if you are here to make a difference... (I’ll stop here because I’m thinking you already know.)

No disrespect here at all, but why? No one can ever truly know what lies in the heart of another. Why can't you read my words and decide whether they resonate with you and if they do, great. If not, add your constructive two cents worth.

I am not here to make a difference. I am here to share and receive information. I had a couple of suggestions about how more people could be awakened through outreach, that's all. Most of you don't need me. You're already there. I need you to hear and disseminate the information ONLY if it resonates with you.

Thanks for the ice cream - :) We both could have used that before we opened our mouths

AriG
26th September 2012, 12:40
By making sense.

Ok Pie n eal - I am going to go out on a limb and call this out as well. I have read most of your nearly 3000 posts and your 17K thanks are clearly visible. I've watchehd your videos as well. You are most enlightening and have some very interesting points of view. The one thing that I have observed however, is that you are not succinct. You don't write three word sentences, so it is with the greatest respect for your illustrious history here that I ask you quite openly and honestly, did you write those words because you do not feel I make sense? And if so, why? Thank you.

Fred Steeves
26th September 2012, 13:02
Hi AriG, you're now reminding me a lot of Chico's buddy Truthhunter, from over at Nexus back in the day. You know, the arrogance, and the not being able to get along thing? Hell, even the avatar.

I'm just sayin...

AriG
26th September 2012, 13:38
Hi AriG, you're now reminding me a lot of Chico's buddy Truthhunter, from over at Nexus back in the day. You know, the arrogance, and the not being able to get along thing? Hell, even the avatar.

I'm just sayin...

Fred,

I have only briefly glanced at Nexus, never been there. Let me state for the record, I have never been involved in any of these forums. Honestly.

There is obviously a disconnect here, so I need your help in sorting this out. Prior to WCBD's post, how was I not getting along? I am asking for serious feedback here. Can you show me any examples where I have been disrespectful, arrogant, argumentative? I admit, my feathers were ruffled when I saw WCBD's post. Prior to that? I can't see anything wrong. Perhaps you could help me see it?

AriG
26th September 2012, 13:45
Oh, and what is wrong with my avatar? I googled lion avatar, saw this one and downloaded it. I think its beautiful.

Belle
26th September 2012, 13:55

I don't think you quite realize you just signed up to the spiritual equivalent of a nudist colony. And here you are on your first day, standing there in your bathing suit, staring at Fred **, who has walked up to greet you with nothing but a baseball hat and a beer. You are asking him doesn't he feel exposed, vulnerable? Fred sips his beer, and looks around at the sea of naked bodies, and then back to you with your admission form and your bikini. Without a hint of malice, with only the energy of inclusion and welcome, he says well at a certain point, if you want to be free, you have to get naked :)

Fred was being funny, and respectful. WhiteCrowBlackDeer was sincere in her desire to converse with you.
BTW we all were, and remain so.

We are all naked here. That is the reality of where we choose to be, and by the way, where you are, if you dare to stay.*

*And btw, we can see you anyway - we have x-ray vision. Comes with the spiritual discernment 2.0 upgrade package :)

Wow, awesome analogy, Buck. Very well expressed...Thank you.

We haven't crossed paths on the forum yet, but I'll be on the look-out for more of your most insightful posts in the future.

To AriG: Posts reflect the inner being of the poster more than that to which they are responding. One can choose to take offense at every little bothersome thing and call it out, or one can choose to examine themselves as to why it was personally bothersome and deal with their own internal issues. It's all a matter of choice.

Hammers are not necessary here. Feel free to put yours down at any time. No one is here to insult, disrespect or deliberately hurt anyone else....if they continually act in such a manner, they will not be here long.

Let's start over. Welcome to PA, AriG. So nice to have you here.

donk
26th September 2012, 14:18
Ok Pie n eal - I am going to go out on a limb and call this out as well. I have read most of your nearly 3000 posts and your 17K thanks are clearly visible.

Did you bother to read any of WCBD's? I think if you did, you would find it hard to take anything she said to you as a personal attack. Maybe you should, and then maybe you will feel compelled to actually apologize?

Oh, and what is wrong with my avatar?

I don't think anything is, I agree it is beautiful. Apparently though, some people have some associations with it that you seem a little defensive about.

I personally associate defensiveness with insecurity and possible dishonesty. I doubt I am alone on that.

Think about what you say, and listen to others. I do not believe you had any bad intentions, but you must respect that others did (especially when WhiteCrow tells you directly that you hurt her), and try to fix it--rather than "prove you are right". You are going to alienate yourself.

I feel you may have a lot to contribute...and I don't want to watch you do that. Try humility, it's much less exhausting than defense.

AriG
26th September 2012, 14:19

To AriG: Posts reflect the inner being of the poster more than that to which they are responding. One can choose to take offense at every little bothersome thing and call it out, or one can choose to examine themselves as to why it was personally bothersome and deal with their own internal issues. It's all a matter of choice.

Hammers are not necessary here. Feel free to put yours down at any time. No one is here to insult, disrespect or deliberately hurt anyone else....if they continually act in such a manner, they will not be here long.

Let's start over. Welcome to PA, AriG. So nice to have you here.

Hi Belle,

Thank you for your welcome. I don't necessarily agree with your approval of what feels like an attack, but you may have a different point of view to which I am blind.

Prior to joining PA, I lurked for over a year. We have been searching for a vehicle through which to share some critical information in a gentle and thoughtful manner. Project Avalon appeared to be the best and most informed site for that mission. The goal is to reveal some critical truth without causing disruption to the psyches of those involved.

That said, it has also been observed that there appears to be a deliberate effort to discredit or malign good intent. Not by most, but only by a few. I understand that upon entering here, one is watched carefully and that some existing members will see conspiracies where they don't exist or be met with resistance. It appears that they are either vetting new members by pushing their emotional buttons or that they are prolific in their presence here and on a subconscious level feel threatened by new members. I also noticed however, that dynamic appeared to have changed. When I received my personal welcome from Fred, I was encouraged to jump right in. I did. I was incredibly disappointed to see that I was being trolled, but its part of the human psyche. Humans are tribal at their core.

I sincerely want to exchange and share information in a respectful manner as you will see in my original post in my thread. That is the spirit of my presence here. In doing so however, I don't want to be the "whipping boy" or have my intent called into question without having said or done anything to prompt it. It is also disheartening to see some attempts at derailing threads. Whether this is intentional or not, it really impedes the information exchange.

I did not enter here with any weapon, hammer or otherwise. Those need to be directed at the forces that are destroying humanity. I may have picked up a hammer in self defense. The perception of over-reaction may be accurate, but keep in mind, I have been studying this site for a year. I don't have time to play head games. We have work to do.

Again thank you so very much for intervening. You're a good soul to do so.

ps( if you guys really find my avatar offensive, I can certainly change it. I didn't know that it was related to other conspiracy sites. Just thought it was cool)

donk
26th September 2012, 14:20
Nevermind....I meant what belle said (much much better than me)

AriG
26th September 2012, 14:23
WhiteCrowBlackDeer.

Please accept my sincere apologies for over reacting to your post. I did not intend to hurt your feelings.

Ari

¤=[Post Update]=¤

No, put it back - it was relevant. Please?

Belle
26th September 2012, 14:40
AriG, I love your avatar....you chose it...don't let anyone else's opinion cause you to change it.

I chose mine as a reflection of myself...the lotus with feet deeply rooted in the muck of everyday life while reaching ever upward to higher spirituality and understanding. I love it. It is mine and I don't care what anyone else thinks about it.:p

Looking forward to getting back on topic and hearing what you have to share with us.

donk
26th September 2012, 14:43
OK. I said that out of my self-consciousness, in that i am often told I come off harsh or confrontational or whatever, and belle's posted had close to the intent I wanted, but much gentler...which i aspire to be.

Personally, I don't think you came in with a hammer--I think you came in with a shield, a real big one (maybe protecting a big wound? I dunno...), and agree that you picked one up in retaliation from a perceived attack. I also thought you did not mean to hurt WCBD as much as she implied she was (or perhaps attempted to make light of? I hate assuming another's intent, I just call 'em like I see 'em, standing to be corrected...), but until you apologized, how was anyone to tell?

Either way, while I may have read (and resonated with) more of your posts than most here, you have to remember that there is always the possibility that "this is the ONLY post someone's ever read by you". So what I TRY to do (when i am THINKING, and not just REACTING emotionally) is make sure that my post can stand alone, completely out of context, and not be taken as an attack (or defense)...just make sure it is TRUE, cuz everyone reading it is gonna assume you at least want them to believe it is...

I appreciate the apology, my initial reaction was similar to Buck's, to jump in and defend WCBD, cuz i don't like seeing her hurt. But I also don't like seeing you pinning yourself into corner, and it shows a lot that you chose to come out rather than get stuck in defense-mode. I pick and choose what personal stuff I get involved with here, and I know whitecrow can handle herself, I jumped in for you--I see a positive addition as long as you can avoid isolating yourself by giving so much power to perceived attacks.

PEACE

AriG
26th September 2012, 14:53
OK. I said that out of my self-consciousness, in that i am often told I come off harsh or confrontational or whatever, and belle's posted had close to the intent I wanted, but much gentler...which i aspire to be.

Personally, I don't think you came in with a hammer--I think you came in with a shield, a real big one (maybe protecting a big wound? I dunno...), and agree that you picked one up in retaliation from a perceived attack. I also thought you did not mean to hurt WCBD as much as she implied she was (or perhaps attempted to make light of? I hate assuming another's intent, I just call 'em like I see 'em, standing to be corrected...), but until you apologized, how was anyone to tell?

Either way, while I may have read (and resonated with) more of your posts than most here, you have to remember that there is always the possibility that "this is the ONLY post someone's ever read by you". So what I TRY to do (when i am THINKING, and not just REACTING emotionally) is make sure that my post can stand alone, completely out of context, and not be taken as an attack (or defense)...just make sure it is TRUE, cuz everyone reading it is gonna assume you at least want them to believe it is...

I appreciate the apology, my initial reaction was similar to Buck's, to jump in and defend WCBD, cuz i don't like seeing her hurt. But I also don't like seeing you pinning yourself into corner, and it shows a lot that you chose to come out rather than get stuck in defense-mode. I pick and choose what personal stuff I get involved with here, and I know whitecrow can handle herself, I jumped in for you--I see a positive addition as long as you can avoid isolating yourself by giving so much power to perceived attacks.

PEACE

Thank you so very very much. My shield, unfortunately is necessary. Not against Avalon, but anyone who might be lurking who could make a connection. Sorry about that. I'll just have to be as open as possible without exposing too much that could result in things not ending very well for me and the information being suppressed.

RunningDeer
26th September 2012, 15:45
You are obviously very well respected, so I am going to ask you to answer me honestly - weren't you questioning my presence here, just a little bit in suggesting that I was involved with the galactic federation of light by virtue of my having chosen what I thought was a pretty cool avatar?

This may be one of those times where no matter what the answer is, it needs to be what the other is seeking.

My philosophy comes from evolution of life experiences: The Strong walk away for there is no need to prove a thing.

With Heart,
WhiteCrowBlackDeer

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/Bryce/chalice-1.jpg

Nothing wrong with the way you look, I was attempting to be humorous in referring the PTA ( another alphabet agency -lol) Your ball cap reminded me of a soccer mom. Hence the reference.

No disrespect here at all, but why? No one can ever truly know what lies in the heart of another. Why can't you read my words and decide whether they resonate with you and if they do, great. If not, add your constructive two cents worth.

I am not here to make a difference. I am here to share and receive information. I had a couple of suggestions about how more people could be awakened through outreach, that's all. Most of you don't need me. You're already there. I need you to hear and disseminate the information ONLY if it resonates with you.

Thanks for the ice cream - :) We both could have used that before we opened our mouths

RunningDeer
26th September 2012, 16:06
Apology is accepted and sincerely appreciated. Welcome, once again, AgiG. I look forward to what you have to share.

With Heart,
WhiteCrowBlackDeer

PS My gratitude and thanks for the kind words expressed by All. :wave:

WhiteCrowBlackDeer.

Please accept my sincere apologies for over reacting to your post. I did not intend to hurt your feelings.

Ari

¤=[Post Update]=¤

No, put it back - it was relevant. Please?

AriG
26th September 2012, 16:21
So, thank god that's over :) Sincere apologies to all who got caught up in the negative energy.

So, that said, it appears that the consensus is that awakening is mostly a self directed endeavor and that we really don't promote this site to others. No one seems to think that a completely open forum for new members is advised and that there is a heavy social price to be paid for broaching these subjects with the unawakened. Are there any opinions to the contrary?

ThePythonicCow
26th September 2012, 16:29
Dear Mod Squad
: (how do I post to alert mods of stuff like this? I know you guys typically are followg the threads so hopefully you will see this)

If you see a post that you'd like the Mods to take a closer look at, or if you write a post of your own (as you did here) that you'd like the Mods to read, then click on the "Report Post" icon (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/images/buttons/report-40b.png) just below the post.

Clicking on the "Report Post" icon (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/images/buttons/report-40b.png) will bring up another page with a "Message" box where you can explain what you're thinking or what you'd like the Mods to consider in that post. After you complete your Message, then click on the "Send Report" button on that page, which will send your Message to all the moderators, along with an automatically prepared link to the particular post you reported.

Sometimes the Mods look at your Report within an hour or two, sometimes within a day or two, depending on who happens to have the time. More often than not, we will send you a Private Message (PM) letting you know what happened to your Report ... but we don't always do that, depending on how obvious things seem and how much time we have for this.

donk
26th September 2012, 16:29
I found the little GodLikeProd episode within this very thread to directly answer your thought, AriG...while it is a nice concept/ideal (like democracy, socialism, capitalism, etc.), in practice/reality--it don't seem to work out so good...

ThePythonicCow
26th September 2012, 16:49
So, thank god that's over :) Sincere apologies to all who got caught up in the negative energy.

So, that said, it appears that the consensus is that awakening is mostly a self directed endeavor and that we really don't promote this site to others. No one seems to think that a completely open forum for new members is advised and that there is a heavy social price to be paid for broaching these subjects with the unawakened. Are there any opinions to the contrary?
I suspect that there are various subtlety different opinions on these subjects. I'd suggest that one cannot reach the conclusion that others are thinking a certain way, just because they don't happen to explain they are thinking some different way when challenged.

sleepy
26th September 2012, 17:02
“xxxxx xxxxxx

gooty64
26th September 2012, 17:07
Prior to joining PA, I lurked for over a year. We have been searching for a vehicle through which to share some critical information in a gentle and thoughtful manner.

Spill the beans, already!

Belle
26th September 2012, 17:31

I echo the many here who believe "when the student is ready, the teacher will appear".

When asked what my opinion may be on a particular subject irl, I answer as honestly as possible and as gently as possible so as not to alienate those who are truly seeking.

It's kind of like the joke about a child who asks where he comes from...not knowing his intent, I don't go into a lecture about the birds and bees assuming that is the purpose of the question, but rather say something silly like the town and state in which he was born. Who knows...that may be all he is needing at the moment. I'd rather they ask a follow-up question than to have them walk away because of too much information they are not ready to absorb at the time.

An example...on 9/11 a group of us were watching the planes hit the building on the news and having had enough of all the speculation and nonsense, I stood up and said, "well, there goes our freedoms" and walked away. Some thought I was crazy...'patriotism' oozing out of them. Months later after the 'Shock and Awe' attack on Iraq and the Patriot Act was passed, I ran into someone who had been with us that day. He told me that he thought I was nuts at the time, and asked how did I know. I just shrugged...'I just knew,' I said. Then he thanked me and shared how that one statement stayed in the back of his mind as events were unfolding...opening his eyes more and more as one by one our freedoms were taken away under the excuse of keeping us 'safe' and making him aware that all was not always as it appeared to be.

That is my way...I prefer to find things out for myself instead of 'getting hit over the head with a baseball bat' so to speak...and try to keep to simple comments that may lead another to their own awakening.

Unless someone has already begun to awaken, I cannot see what interest they would have in joining any kind of alternative forum no matter what form it may take.

Just my opinion fwiw.

Edit:
Ooooops....mea culpa...you were speaking about an unmoderated forum (?) and not the unawakened joining a forum. :doh:

Double Edit:
Okay. So how did that angry face get on the title on my post and how do I get rid of it?:frusty:

Excuse me...does my ignorance make me look fat?:o

ThePythonicCow
26th September 2012, 19:27
Okay. So how did that angry face get on the title on my post and how do I get rid of it?:frusty:
Click on "Edit Post", below your post, and then on the edit screen, just below the box where you can edit the text of your post, in the "Post Icons:" section, select "No Icon". Then click on "Save Changes".

(Or send me a PM if you like, and I can remove the icon from your post.)

Belle
26th September 2012, 21:51
Thanks, Paul. Must have inadvertently hit the angry icon...just soooo embarrassing...almost like walking around with toilet paper on the bottom of my shoe and not being able to get it off.

Feel much better now.

Sorry for being off-topic. Carry on like nothing happened, please....

BTW, love your new avatar, AriG.

ulli
26th September 2012, 22:12
Those of us who are regular posters here are aware that for every person we interact with
there are about ten more in the shadowy background, whether as guests or as lurkers.
So even while it appears that people are expressing themselves freely they are always on guard, to a certain extent.
When someone steps forward from that obscure background they are the new kid on the block,
as no one has a clue about their motives, as yet.
So even though this is not something that is arranged beforehand, consciously,
yet the collective unconscious sets up an initiation rite.
Like a spanner hitting the works. You know us, yet we don't know you.
This is the way the guardedness expresses itself, with Freudian slips.
When all sides can get past these misunderstandings then one can shake hands
and get down to the real business here,
which is the exchange of ideas. While eating chocolate ice-cream.

All's well that ends well.

Spellbound
26th September 2012, 22:19
I've learned it's best to keep my so called "awakening" to myself. When I try to convey it to others, they think I'm off my rocker. If I bring up the topic of ufo's, aliens, origins or mankind, the illuminati, etc to others, they scoff at me. When I try to explain that the world doesn't work the way we are taught to believe, I am told that I should be wearing a tinfoil hat. Therefore, I don't promote Avalon. To me, Avalon is my own private source for information. It belongs to everyone here. I'm more than happy to share Avalon with everyone here. However, I've learned it best not to share it with people around me within my daily routine.

Dave - Toronto

AriG
26th September 2012, 22:23
Prior to joining PA, I lurked for over a year. We have been searching for a vehicle through which to share some critical information in a gentle and thoughtful manner.

Spill the beans, already!

That would be a perfect title for a thread, " The Bean Pot ". What do you all think?

AriG
26th September 2012, 22:27
Thanks, Paul. Must have inadvertently hit the angry icon...just soooo embarrassing...almost like walking around with toilet paper on the bottom of my shoe and not being able to get it off.

Feel much better now.

Sorry for being off-topic. Carry on like nothing happened, please....

BTW, love your new avatar, AriG.

That was hilarious! Thank you, a good laugh was in order. The new avatar is compliments of a very distinguished gentleman - you might know him. He wears a hat and travels the wilds of Ecuador :)

Belle
26th September 2012, 22:29
Love it!

Of course, I live outside of Boston and we looove bean pots!

AriG
26th September 2012, 22:31
I've learned it's best to keep my so called "awakening" to myself. When I try to convey it to others, they think I'm off my rocker. If I bring up the topic of ufo's, aliens, origins or mankind, the illuminati, etc to others, they scoff at me. When I try to explain that the world doesn't work the way we are taught to believe, I am told that I should be wearing a tinfoil hat. Therefore, I don't promote Avalon. To me, Avalon is my own private source for information. It belongs to everyone here. I'm more than happy to share Avalon with everyone here. However, I've learned it best not to share it with people around me within my daily routine.

Dave - Toronto

You know, this astonishes me. I am choosing Spellbound's response because it is the last in the thread, but the sentiment has been echoed throughout. Makes me want to say " tell 'em to get a Netflix or Hulu subscription" Its all over the place currently. And again, issue with that is that they might get gobbled up by some dis-info site. That would be a shame.

Time will tell that we are correct. It already is, actually. If we can just stop the Coke drinkers ( intentional misspelling? ) Those brothers have to go.

ulli
26th September 2012, 22:32
Did someone say bean pot? I just bought a ceramic one today...no kidding.

AriG
26th September 2012, 22:35
Love it!

Of course, I live outside of Boston and we looove bean pots!

Ooooh. Craving some "chowda" about now. Mmmm.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Ok, the synchronicity continues. Who wants to start a thread called " The Bean Pot " where we all tell what we know ( or what we think we know, or known knowns or even unknown knowns???)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtkUO8NpI84

Buck
27th September 2012, 04:46
"This may be one of those times where no matter what the answer is, it needs to be what the other is seeking.//
My philosophy comes from evolution of life experiences: The Strong walk away for there is no need to prove a thing.

Dear AriG,
this is a great opportunity to look at the dynamic you inspired, and to use it to invite the community to reflect and learn from. I hope you can appreciate that if I am successful in my effort, that this would be worthy grounds for a thread hijack. Incidentally, while I can well imagine you will see this as clear evidence that you were right to carry that big shield into the party here. It may feel scary, but the only thing in any danger here is your ego, not you. Your higher self, the magnificent being that you truly are, was and is never in any danger with the likes of me

so, onto the topic-

Dear WhiteCrowBlackDeer,

OK
It feels a little like farting in church to screech the feel-good moment to a halt, pause the playback and roll out the whiteboard and pointer. But I am the big bad troll, at least on this thread. So allow me to use this costume to good effect, and really stir the pot :)
And so yes, with a deep bow of deference, I speak to you, WhiteCrowBlackDeer. Forgive me for taking the risk to presume SO much about you, based on this one thread.

A story, for you;

I had a teacher once, the most buddha like peace and love sandals and beads kind of guy, hugging and kissing everyone, always the warmest energy. One day, a new applicant joined us for a meditation class, had a nice word for everyone, asking all the right questions, nice as could be. After lunch we gathered for questions and group discussion. The new applicant stood up and asked a question or two of the teacher. The teacher cut him off mid- sentence, stood and and said a surprisingly severe, declarative manner that he needed to leave the space immediately and never return. For the students, it was astonishing on many levels. For me, as I was just learning to perceive energy, I couldn't quite process the experience of seeing my crinkly eyed teacher suddenly shift energetically into something very fierce and powerful was confusing to me. At that time in my life, I had not yet begun to rebuild any positive examples of the use of power.

The applicant was left sputtering, he tried to speak but he clearly was responding to the change in the presence of our teacher. But the applicant immediately, (and this is important to me to mention- in hindsight it was a telltale giveaway just HOW fast) he shifted from energetically defiant and self righteous to supplicant and needy, the applicant beseeched the teacher to give him a chance, that it was unfair to judge another human being in such a way, with no recourse.

I remember, like it was yesterday, the expectation I had of just exactly what my teacher would do, because the applicant's words had already triggered a response within me. I think it is fair to say many in the class had a similar expectation. I saw my teacher lower his head, folding back into his usual huggable form. I was relieved, the applicant had let go of his defensiveness, we could welcome him and get on with things.

But no sooner than I literally let go of watching the scene unfold, and turned my head away, I heard my teacher's voice booming out into the room. LEAVE. NOW. I looked up, and there was the teacher, or I should say there was a fierce looking warrior monk version of my teacher. The applicant seemed to shift and morph also, into a lankier, Ichabod Crane sort of character, stooping to gather his backpack, and then slinking off for the exit, never to be seen again.

We discussed as a group after, many of us were appalled at the apparent lack of compassion demonstrated by our teacher. It was uncomfortable to ask about what we saw, that took much longer to address as a group, but in the immediate aftermath we did ask our teacher about why he did what he did. He did not say much to us, other than to state that the event was for our learning as well as his responsibility as teacher. He also said that it is a fallacy to think that bestowing grace without discernment was noble. To the contrary, he was an accomplished martial artist and he used this by way of example to say that it is not always appropriate to softly redirect energy. He said that our class has a purpose that must be respected as well as that individual's feelings. He said that westerners are great at entitlement but lack the humility to make progress as a consequence. He went on to say there are times when surgical precision and focused force of intent are demanded.

I was fortunate in that he taught me, and I came to appreciate on my own terms, that preparing ourselves to really be of service means also accepting that sometimes, your actions are going to look really bad to those who do not have the advantage of a more comprehensive vantage point. that it is our own ego level desire to be liked, to be seen as kind, to be seen as spiritually evolved, serene, etc, it is this ego level desire that occludes are discernment at times, and that must work to develop sufficient clarity to appreciate exactly what is appropriate action, when.

It took me MANY years to appreciate what he was doing that day. And so while it beautiful that you moved to embrace AriG, I wanted to share this story with you, just to pose a question for you and for all of us by proxy. And this question is, at least as far as this thread is concerned, rhetorical. I want to make it clear I am not suggesting that we go back and all do another take. What is done is done.

BUT.
Next time, WhiteCrowBlackDeer, think of this as a question for all of us, next time -

Consider uncloaking, just for a moment.
Uncloak- as in the Star Trek vernacular; the decision to cut the power you have invested in keeping your starship concealed from an opponent.

Uncloak.

Let AriG see you.

Let us see you. It would blow more than a few minds here.

Let go of the effort to scale down so you do not frighten others.

There's self righteous defensiveness, and then there is the power of truth, of being connected to source.

I perceive you (at least on this particular thread) as very much in, and of, the power of source, of love.

Consider letting AriG see the expanse of scale, do not energize the protective layers.

She will be ok. She needs to see, it will help her.

She thinks she just apologized to a school chum. Even now, as we all hug and share warm tea and blankets, some of us are clearly uncomfortable (or maybe it is just me?) in the knowledge that she has no idea what or who she is dealing with. And I do not mean to single you out in this particular, but you as the point of the spear, is more the analogy for the thread.

You will not harm her. Taking this step, for yourself--- you will open to the door to examine the fallacy, wrapped and bundled so deep with all the love and tenderness you have dedicated yourself to aligning with that you need to shield the experience of their relative scale from her vision. That is an old program you are still running. Maybe now is the time to consider the upgraded program- the one where you can run at full power, and yet without blinding innocent bystanders :)

You know SO much about the distinction between the power of righteousness, and the power of love. AriG may not be at a place where she can appreciate that distinction just yet, but that is her ego that we are now interacting with (at least that is what I am reading/feeling here)
Remember, always remember, that as she rages and takes offense, her soul is watching. Looking out quietly, from behind that immense armored shield :)
Do not patronize her spirit because of the chattering monkey in front of her shield. Pay no attention.

Uncloak.

Tony
27th September 2012, 06:40
By making sense.

Ok Pie n eal - I am going to go out on a limb and call this out as well. I have read most of your nearly 3000 posts and your 17K thanks are clearly visible. I've watchehd your videos as well. You are most enlightening and have some very interesting points of view. The one thing that I have observed however, is that you are not succinct. You don't write three word sentences, so it is with the greatest respect for your illustrious history here that I ask you quite openly and honestly, did you write those words because you do not feel I make sense? And if so, why? Thank you.

Dear AriG

You're right...words can be so easily misunderstood and I should have explained myself better :o.

In using the phrase, "making sense", I meant that we, as a forum, should take care to make sense to the public. We have to bring people on in logical steps to get to that which is beyond imagination: if I was a Zen practitioner, I would use a koan to take apart the mind' conventional programming.

We're living in a world of great deception and it's of paramount importance that people discover - for themselves - a foundation from which to work, to avoid being caught up in Chinese whispers. I feel the crux of everything is consciousness, and that is a huge subject to deal with.

I truly appreciate you picking me up on my wording: it helps to be more mindful and to have empathy.

Thank you again
Tony

This sort of interaction can keep our intellect sharp - and so, together, we can make a difference.

AriG
27th September 2012, 13:33
By making sense.

Dear AriG

You're right...words can be so easily misunderstood and I should have explained myself better :o.

In using the phrase, "making sense", I meant that we, as a forum, should take care to make sense to the public. We have to bring people on in logical steps to get to that which is beyond imagination: if I was a Zen practitioner, I would use a koan to take apart the mind' conventional programming.

We're living in a world of great deception and it's of paramount importance that people discover - for themselves - a foundation from which to work, to avoid being caught up in Chinese whispers. I feel the crux of everything is consciousness, and that is a huge subject to deal with.

I truly appreciate you picking me up on my wording: it helps to be more mindful and to have empathy.

Thank you again
Tony

This sort of interaction can keep our intellect sharp - and so, together, we can make a difference.

Tony,

This reinforces why I have admired you from afar. You are a good soul. A wise soul.

With Love

Ari

donk
27th September 2012, 13:46
In using the phrase, "making sense", I meant that we, as a forum, should take care to make sense to the public.

Ha! love the irony :p

And the original message...now that it makes sense to me

RunningDeer
28th September 2012, 00:43
BUT. Next time, WhiteCrowBlackDeer, think of this as a question for all of us, next time -

Consider uncloaking, just for a moment.

Hello Buck, this is me uncloaked.

My code: “The strong walk away for there is no need to prove a thing”

I awoke to an understanding that life is not competition.
For me it’s about co-operation and health and sharing.
That’s what these studies represent below.

uXilEnYGqfc

Deleted info.

Mike
6th July 2019, 00:42
great thread by AriG here...oldie but goldie
:bump: