PDA

View Full Version : UFO over Syria on youtube

Generous
25th September 2012, 23:09
Hi everyone,

So i like to google news the word ufo every once in a while and read up on the so called current event's related to UFO's and found a story related to a sitting of a UFO in Syria so i followed the link and watched the video which was posted on youtube and it was dark so you couldn't make out where it was, there were some lights of some sorts but what grabbed my attention is that there was a conversation in the background going on in Arabic so i figured it was of Syrian dialect but it turns out that it wasn't in was in Egyptian, as an Egyptian native myself it was very easy to make out what they were saying, they were talking about school and also there was what seems to be gun fire in the background and they were saying that it wasn't gunfire and then the vid abruptly ends. What i am trying to get at here is that the video is mis-advertised and makes the viewer believe that because there is conflict in Syria that there are UFO's showing up and that is just not the case.

WDm8ekTmfSQ

mojo
25th September 2012, 23:23
Thanks, I appreciate your perspective especially in understanding the language. It doesn't appear the person filming is speaking though. It would have been much more helpful had the videographer provided a running dialogue. Is it possible the voices in the background did not see the object and haven't reacted? Also please don't take this is a put down of Syria or any other area, but UFO's have been seen in areas of human conflict but IMHO statistically I'm not sure if it's different than other observations ET's make on human culture.

Generous
26th September 2012, 07:10
I understand that ufo's have been seen in conflict areas, i was just taken aback by the headline of the news article and the perception it may leave to the casual reader while i know it is incorrect and misleading, it just really made me question how news is delivered and digested.

Skywizard
28th September 2012, 00:19
I searched the word Archons on our forum and got quite a few of hits. Seems to me there has been a lot of discussion on our site and the web lately about the Archons, (one thread being mine) or maybe it’s just me, but here they are again. I’m sure most of you have already seen this, but for those who haven’t I thought I would share this.
I’m just going to post just a part of the story and the video. If you would like to read it all see the source below:

UFO Sightings Daily reports on 21 September 2012 Archontic-like entities hovered over war ravaged Syria on 21 September 2012.

Dr. John Lash’s research on ancient Pagan Gnostics also seems to suggest that the more that humans allow the spawning of illegal and oppressive wars in Syria is the more that demonic entities will pursue the take-over of Earth.

Each archon is connected to each other as a “hive mind” to what Pagan Gnostics referred to as the “Demiurge”. The Demiurge controls hierarchically controlled layers of Archontic entities which seek to “please” the Demiurge. Such UFOs are not spacecraft, but the "animated energy" of demonic entities which are responsible for parasitizing the human mind By endorsing war, and social injustice on Earth, we, as humans, are providing an milieu for these entities to take over our 'dimensional space' as human beings.

WDm8ekTmfSQ

Source: http://www.examiner.com/article/ufo-archontic-like-entities-cause-panic-over-syria

~skywizard

NewFounderHome
28th September 2012, 00:44
Let's not start with feer mongering please!

gooty64
28th September 2012, 00:53
UFO Archons:faint:
:censored::lol:

cloud9
28th September 2012, 02:01
It always makes me smile.... when talking about some ETs, archons or any other entities some people think that a "hive mind" is some kind of... well.... a mind that hasn't evolved and it's inferior to ours.... but the human mind is a hive mind also, we all share the same mind in subconscious and unconscious levels.

The perception of separate minds and personalities give us the idea that we are separate and individual but Oh, dear.... we are not...

Paul
28th September 2012, 02:58
So i like to google news the word ufo every once in a while and read up on the so called current event's related to UFO's and found a story related to a sitting of a UFO in Syria so i followed the link and watched the video which was posted on youtube

I searched the word Archons on our forum and got quite a few of hits.

I merged the above two threads, as they pertain to the same video.

I also changed the both posts showing the video to use the ... markup instead of the ... or
... markup, as the YOUTUBE markup works better (both the video inlined and ready to play, and the Youtube source link automatically show up.)

I don't quite understand why the word Archons came up in the context of this video, either.

Let's not start with feer mongering please!

UFO Archons:faint:
:censored::lol:

We have seen many a video posted here of random, unclear, "lights in the night sky". They never amount to much in the way of useful forum discussion that I can recall.

However ... the above two comments seem even less useful than usual to me, for such threads :).

NewFounderHome
28th September 2012, 04:28
Hi Paul,

Where is the previous text that was with the other thread. Read the text and you will then understand my comment.

Paul
28th September 2012, 04:32
Where is the previous text that was with the other thread. Read the text and you will then understand my comment.
There may well be some specific part of Skywizard's post that can be read as unjustified fear mongering.

Quoting, and I mean quoting just the portion of a post to which you're responding, not necessarily all the post, can help others understand your post better.