PDA

View Full Version : Struggling a bit with all the stuff coming into my head.

Kiforall
26th September 2012, 14:47
Hi, is there anyone who can help me through some of the ideas I'm getting.
Is there a link between DNA helix, anti sense and sense, RNA (particularly RNA virus' sars, flu, hepatitis c) biological warfare. Genetic modification by the lower levels to reach a higher consciousness.:confused:
I'm thinking I might need to close my chakra's down for a few days rest.:rolleyes:

donk
26th September 2012, 16:07
What does this mean: anti sense and sense

Kiforall
26th September 2012, 16:28
Is there a link between DNA helix, anti sense and sense, RNA (particularly RNA virus' sars, flu, hepatitis c) biological warfare. Genetic modification by the lower levels to reach a higher consciousness.:confused:
I'm thinking I might need to close my chakra's down for a few days rest.:rolleyes:

Are we all guinea pigs being used to find a cure to cancer for the good of evil?

T Smith
26th September 2012, 16:37

Are we all guinea pigs being used to find a cure to cancer for the good of evil?

To answer your question: Yes we are all guinea pigs... but, no, it's not to find a cure for cancer. There are already multiple ways to treat/reverse and in many cases even cure cancer. The medical industrial complex will not go there. It is much more profitable to treat a disease than to cure one, especially one inflicted, in large part, by the profiteers.

In short, the cancer industry is a racket.

OBwan
26th September 2012, 16:44
The thoughts that we have impact our body in a number of ways. A portion of the movie “What The Bleep Do” follows. Thinking different thoughts impacts the cells in our body. I understand this to mean that our thoughts can impact the RNA and DNA.

6BkI8LD24y0

Kiforall
26th September 2012, 16:47
Let me use a spiritual answer. DNA comes across in physical sense it is something we can see (under a microscope) or if you've dabbled in any of the euphoric drugs you may have seen what you may think of as a helix shaped energy whizzing up and down in the realms of emptiness. Usually feeling very happy at the time then suddenly getting what you may feel as if you carry on with the meditation your heart will stop and your breathing will stop then you will die. That's where the fear comes in and stops the awakening.
I believe the 'sense' is the physical character from earth, then there is the anti sense (should be called non-sense) unable to be proven by 'science' that comes from elsewhere.
I think from what I've read that DNA is sense and RNA is anti sense. One which carries bodily info will die and one is linked to the universal energy which is infinate.
It's only come back to me within the last couple of days so I'm only just explaining it to myself, let alone others.

Kiforall
26th September 2012, 17:01
The awakened ones know there is a cure to cancer and we can use it. But the bad guys can't achieve it can they?

sirdipswitch
26th September 2012, 17:12
Kiforall

Is there a link between DNA helix, anti sense and sense, RNA (particularly RNA virus' sars, flu, hepatitis c) biological warfare. Genetic modification by the lower levels to reach a higher consciousness.
I'm thinking I might need to close my chakra's down for a few days rest.

Wellcome to Avalon, glad to have you aboard. Hope your experience here is as Grand and Joyous, as the rest of us.

You may learn the Wisdom of the Ancients, on Anotherbobs thread: "Adventures Beyond The Body", on the "Spirituality" thread, when you learn how to Commune with your High Self/Source, to learn who and what, you really are.

ENJOY

Conchis
26th September 2012, 17:31
DNA and RNA are different. DNA is a Deoxy ribose sugar and RNA is a ribose sugar. They both contain information that the body uses in various ways. The DNA contains the basic building plans and the RNA is the sort of manufacturing plans for the chemicals that we need to manufacture in the mitochondria. So the RNA instructions are the sense. These strings turn the mitochondria on to manufacture something say.... angiotensin converting enzyme. This RNA is circulating as a strand, it's complementary opposite (the anti-sense) can bind with the sense to render that instruction set invalid so that the mitochondria would not respond to that string and would as a result not produce the ACE. Hope this helps some. I'm not sure exactly what you specifically are trying to understand about the relationship, but maybe this general information will be helpful.