PDA

View Full Version : Please join us for "THE MOMENT" WORLD PEACE EVENT OCT 20th in Hot Springs Arkansas

Kimberley
26th September 2012, 15:11

I am making plans to go to this event. I would like to know if anyone else from Avalon is going?

This is a free event that IMHO will be a powerful gathering of human intent and consciousness to assist our re-birth into the new earth of love and compassion and peace on earth!

The vision is to have 8,844 people in physical attendance, however you can attend in spirit also...so either way I invite you to check this out...

On October 20, 2012, 8,844 people will join hands, hearts and minds around the entire
seven mile base of Hot Springs Mountain, a traditional indigenous sacred site known as
Manataka.

In fulfillment of prophesy, people will come from all walks of life, races and religions to create a circle of love, prayer and Awakening.

The Moment will be sanctified in time with the creation of a holy vibration that by the grace of God and through the Holy Spirit, a global emotional and spiritual awakening will occur that is essential to human connection of Spirit and Mother Earth.

The Moment will create a mass consciousness and give birth to a "light that will spread to many lands."

So the best way to learn all about this event is to go to this web site:

http://www.momenthotsprings.com/

Promotional video less than 3 minutes...

ReX4akca2aU

An interesting note about this video is that the view counter has not changed from 23,321 views in the past several days....

Here is an interview with Lee Standing Bear Moore that explains about this event. Born at the Bell Mission in California, Lee Standing Bear Moore is a Kituwah (Cherokee) storyteller, historian, author and lecturer. Standing Bear studied American Indian history and customs for more than 35 years.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/prophecykeepers/2012/04/30/prophecykeepers-radio--the-truth-about-2012-and-beyond

Much love to us all, always in all ways :grouphug:

click on this image for a larger view of the video counter that has not changed from 23,321 views in the past several days....

4evrneo
26th September 2012, 15:40
I will be there in mind and heart ! It sounds amazing

Blessings,
Annette

pyrangello
26th September 2012, 17:21
Possibility me and some frineds may be going , have to see how the work thing plays out but have been watching this event for a while. Will see and yes very cool event.

onawah
26th September 2012, 17:31
I lived in Hot Springs for 7 years, and the energy there is amazing. Be sure to visit the park downtown where the Springs flow freely. Many think it is the Fountain of Youth that Cortez was looking for. There are unique properties in Arkansas of crystal, water and earth energies that James Tyberonn, a geologist, sacred tour guide and channeler has described extensively.

See my post at:
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?3596-Up-At-The-Ranch--James-Gilliland-and-Trout-Lake-&p=559808#post559808
To learn more about Arkansas and why it is such a significant place. )
I am hoping to get to Tyberonn's 12:12:12 event in Little Rock, which should be a blast, with Graham Hancock, Max the Crystal Skull, Dr. Semir Osmangich, David Hatcher Childress, John Major Jenkins and more.
See more about that and the unique energies of Arkansas at:
http://www.earth-keeper.com/earthkeeper.shtml

gooty64
26th September 2012, 18:03
I Love this!:party:
Jose Arguelles. Arkansas, the heartland of America, Crystals, Earth, Indigenous.
Thanks for posting this, Kimberley

Wind
26th September 2012, 19:00
Sounds cool. I wish I could be there...

Mark (Star Mariner)
26th September 2012, 19:19
Awesome! Wish I could be there physically, but I will be in spirit..

Cidersomerset
26th September 2012, 21:35
Sounds great hope you have a 'fab' time ......For some reason i've gone all musical tonight and
been music viding on several threads...LOL...I love a bit of Enya !!

De5uHt81ipw

WhiteFeather
26th September 2012, 21:58
Good timing on your original thread Kimberly. If you have noticed it being 11:11. A magical number for me. Yes i will be there in heart and mind as well. Hopefully in body too. Im considering it as we speak.

Kimberley
27th September 2012, 02:40
I tried to thank all that posted here however it is not appearing if It shows up so know I thanked all that have posted here even if or if not it posted!!

Also I am still wanting to stay connected with those that chose to attend this event in physical form... so when we get close to October 20 lets make a plan to a meeting place!!!...

Much love!!! :grouphug:

I just noticed that this was my 1,111 post.... And this thread was started at 11:11 :cool:

pyrangello
27th September 2012, 19:30
:) with the ones as whitefeather stated, very angelic #'s with ones higher self.

Earth Angel
27th September 2012, 19:41
I was just going to post that 1,111 posts and the 11:11 time Kimberley and saw you had already posted......wow, if that isn't confirmation of the importance of this event I don't know what is.......I will be manifesting a lottery win or some major windfall this week and will be there in person!!! ........ thanks for the post Kimberley

oh and today, a day later it is still showing as the same number of views on that video....now you know how Kony was such an overnight sensation! numbers are not always correct!

I tried to thank all that posted here however it is not appearing if It shows up so know I thanked all that have posted here even if or if not it posted!!

Also I am still wanting to stay connected with those that chose to attend this event in physical form... so when we get close to October 20 lets make a plan to a meeting place!!!...

Much love!!! :grouphug:

I just noticed that this was my 1,111 post.... And this thread was started at 11:11 :cool:

Kimberley
28th September 2012, 15:21
Hey the view counter finally moved to 24,126 ... I watch view count a lot and I never saw one stay stuck for so long...

Much love!

Tangri
29th September 2012, 07:58

I am making plans to go to this event. I would like to know if anyone else from Avalon is going?

This is a free event that IMHO will be a powerful gathering of human intent and consciousness to assist our re-birth into the new earth of love and compassion and peace on earth!

The vision is to have 8,844 people in physical attendance, however you can attend in spirit also...so either way I invite you to check this out...

On October 20, 2012, 8,844 people will join hands, hearts and minds around the entire
seven mile base of Hot Springs Mountain, a traditional indigenous sacred site known as
Manataka.

In fulfillment of prophesy, people will come from all walks of life, races and religions to create a circle of love, prayer and Awakening.

The Moment will be sanctified in time with the creation of a holy vibration that by the grace of God and through the Holy Spirit, a global emotional and spiritual awakening will occur that is essential to human connection of Spirit and Mother Earth.

The Moment will create a mass consciousness and give birth to a "light that will spread to many lands."

So the best way to learn all about this event is to go to this web site:

http://www.momenthotsprings.com/

Promotional video less than 3 minutes...

ReX4akca2aU

An interesting note about this video is that the view counter has not changed from 23,321 views in the past several days....

Here is an interview with Lee Standing Bear Moore that explains about this event. Born at the Bell Mission in California, Lee Standing Bear Moore is a Kituwah (Cherokee) storyteller, historian, author and lecturer. Standing Bear studied American Indian history and customs for more than 35 years.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/prophecykeepers/2012/04/30/prophecykeepers-radio--the-truth-about-2012-and-beyond

Much love to us all, always in all ways :grouphug:

click on this image for a larger view of the video counter that has not changed from 23,321 views in the past several days....

I will be there with you with my hearth and mind.

Kimberley
10th October 2012, 20:00

I just posted this roundtable talk with 3 coordinators of this free event...Enjoy...Much love!

hXaGR5P7LEQ

For all the detail visit http://www.momenthotsprings.com/

On October 20, 2012, thousands will join hands, hearts and minds on TOP of the Hot Springs Mountain! Right where we want to be!

The MOMENT will not occur around the base of the mountain, but at the TOP!

Thank you to Grandfather Lee Standing Bear, Julie Williams, and Buddy Huggins and all the other coordinators of this event!

Much love to us all, always in all ways!!

Earlier I mentioned that I might be attending this even , however I have decided to not travel at his time...