PDA

View Full Version : Accepting What You Are!

seantimberwolf
26th September 2012, 16:46
Do you sometimes have trouble accepting what you are here to do?
Or maybe accepting what you are in general.
I recently came to the realization that I'm not what i would wish to be.
No matter how hard i try i am never going to be a peacefully and eternally loving being who can forgive all that is wrong in the world through divine love.
I admire my friends on this site (you know who you are) who can think like this.
And although i am not capable of doing so i still respect the ability to love this way.
But i am not this person, i am the fire that must fight fire.

I feel nothing but pure anger for the world i must live in, for the world my fellow man has to put up with, and my children have to live in it.
So i will fight, i will hurt and destroy those who have done the same to us,
I will destroy with no remorse for the rich and the powerful, i will feel nothing for there suffering as we tear down there consumptive and abusive lives.

And there are others like me, i have met them, others who wish to destroy this current life with physical means.
Some of us in this world are the tools of the change needed and when the world is light and good, we will be no more,
A memory of what once was, a time of suffering and oppression that no one could see, an invisible prison.
Some of us are the ones who have to destroy to make way for the creators of something better, the light workers.
My soul is in equilibrium both dark and light, so that i may destroy but for the right reasons.

Does anyone else feel like this, that all they can feel is the anger and hurt of a world?
Like i said i have had a big change in life and this is where I'm at now, but its not as bad as it sounds.

OBwan
26th September 2012, 17:00
Everyone has free will to choose their thoughts of love or the opposite. The following story explains how choosing different thought can impact your life.

A lady I know experienced the murder of her daughter. The murderer’s name has not been determined at this time. She came into my life through a series of synchronicities and I guided her past the grieving using the NLP Grief Resolution Process. The miraculous process allowed her to wake up the next morning and for the first time in nine years not feeling the loss of her daughter.

Her reality changed completely that day and opened her thoughts up to other possibilities in her life. She concluded that to free her life from the tragic memories, she had to forgive someone she did not know. Her prayers were answered for a second time as she chose to have love in her life rather than anger. The journey to forgiveness took three months of work. She had the necessary resources come into her life to replace the fear with trust and her thinking changed. She is now free of the anger, and speaks of her deceased daughter with loving memories.

Living without the fear and anger changed her life in many ways. She understands the power of forgiveness and love. Having experienced fearful thoughts in her life for many years, she now continues to find ways to replace the fear with love. Two years had passed and I heard her make the most saintly statement, “I would like to meet my daughter’s murderer to see if my forgiveness is complete.” It was a humbling experience for me to hear those words.

• Choosing to forgive is choosing to love
• Anger is not your power, Peace is your power
• Do you think you can run out of loving thoughts?

Nothing is known about the murder’s gender, race or other attributes. The power of loving thought in the form of forgiving someone who is not known created a miracle in the lady’s life. Her reality is completely different than when I first met her.

Choosing thoughts of love allow for loving solutions.

seantimberwolf
26th September 2012, 17:07
Everyone has free will to choose their thoughts of love or the opposite. The following story explains how choosing different thought can impact your life.

A lady I know experienced the murder of her daughter. The murderer’s name has not been determined at this time. She came into my life through a series of synchronicities and I guided her past the grieving using the NLP Grief Resolution Process. The miraculous process allowed her to wake up the next morning and for the first time in nine years not feeling the loss of her daughter.

Her reality changed completely that day and opened her thoughts up to other possibilities in her life. She concluded that to free her life from the tragic memories, she had to forgive someone she did not know. Her prayers were answered for a second time as she chose to have love in her life rather than anger. The journey to forgiveness took three months of work. She had the necessary resources come into her life to replace the fear with trust and her thinking changed. She is now free of the anger, and speaks of her deceased daughter with loving memories.

Living without the fear and anger changed her life in many ways. She understands the power of forgiveness and love. Having experienced fearful thoughts in her life for many years, she now continues to find ways to replace the fear with love. Two years had passed and I heard her make the most saintly statement, “I would like to meet my daughter’s murderer to see if my forgiveness is complete.” It was a humbling experience for me to hear those words.

• Choosing to forgive is choosing to love
• Anger is not your power, Peace is your power
• Do you think you can run out of loving thoughts?

Nothing is known about the murder’s gender, race or other attributes. The power of loving thought in the form of forgiving someone who is not known created a miracle in the lady’s life. Her reality is completely different than when I first met her.

Choosing thoughts of love allow for loving solutions.

she sounds like a strong woman, and i respect her for her strength of character being able to forgive like that.
But do we not just go round in circles if we just forgive all the time?
Eventually someone has to say thats enough.
We have to end what is, to begin anew.
TPTB are using REAL means to control us and kill us, surely sitting around forgiving and being nice is not ever going to achieve real results?

Tony
26th September 2012, 17:09
I feel exactly the same way!

Kiforall
26th September 2012, 17:10
You just have to think of the emotion hate, anger etc. It poisons the body with negative thoughts, the poisons of these thoughts effect everything!!
If you can think about LOVE the emotion that balances out all others you are left with pure energy.

Tarka the Duck
26th September 2012, 17:10
Hello Sean

Funny - I was considering this last night!

I too sometimes have fleeting moments of feeling that the approach I seem to naturally follow isn't one that people would necessarily recognise as peaceful, loving or forgiving. That's not to say those are not my underlying motivations or intentions, but the manifestation is sometimes perhaps a little growly... :o But that's OK: I have strong passions, and this world se live in really does matter.

I was once reminded by a lama of the importance of "falling into the pattern", and realised that there are many ways in which to work. Thinking you have to be a certain "way" is, as 9eagle9 was always saying, merely conforming to programming.

In Mahayana Buddhism, they speak of the "four activities" to develop compassion and work in order to benefit others:

Pacifying: Being kind and giving confidence

Enriching: Introducing life’s possibilities

Magnetising: Sharing good qualities and joy, while being honest and grateful

Subjugating: Destroying negativity - but without anger

13th Warrior
26th September 2012, 17:13
We all have our part to play; it wouldn't be much of a show if everyone played Romeo and Juliet.

seantimberwolf
26th September 2012, 17:23

I'm surprised Tony, your normally the light in the darkness.
I know that i often read your posts and feel "relieved" that I'm not alone.
But over the past few months i have had a real awakening of feeling and it manifests itself in anger towards those that would harm and destroy good.
Like i said i know I'm just a means, the future of man WILL be light but the dark has to be destroyed first, does it not?

Kiforall
26th September 2012, 17:27
'Destroying negativity without anger' helps me to understand why I do not feel guilty about the many animals I euthanized when I worked at the vets.

OBwan
26th September 2012, 17:29
In the book, The Hundredth Monkey, by Ken Keyes Jr., he discusses how thoughts of one connect with the thoughts of another. This study of monkeys was done on an island. They were given sweet potatoes on the beach. One monkey figured out that by washing the potato in the salt water, it removed the grit, added salt, and increased the flavor.

That monkey taught another monkey to wash sweet potatoes. He taught another, who taught another, and so on. Soon all the monkeys on the island were washing potatoes. When the "hundredth" monkey learned to wash potatoes, suddenly, spontaneously, and mysteriously, monkeys on other islands, with no physical contact with the potato-washing group, started washing potatoes! This phenomenon shows that when enough of us are aware of something, all of us become aware of it.

The Powers That Be (THTB) have been described by many as The Powers That Were (TPTW). A search of this forum using the text “TPTW” gives pages of hits. For me, this means that many believe in the power to influence the future.

Does thinking the thought (believing) that the Hundredth Monkey has occurred influence your thought process in this momemt?

CD7
26th September 2012, 17:30
No matter how hard i try i am never going to be a peacefully and eternally loving being who can forgive all that is wrong in the world through divine love.
I admire my friends on this site (you know who you are) who can think like this.
And although i am not capable of doing so i still respect the ability to love this way.

I feel nothing but pure anger for the world i must live in, for the world my fellow man has to put up with, and my children have to live in it.
I will destroy with no remorse for the rich and the powerful, i will feel nothing for there suffering as we tear down there consumptive and abusive lives.

And there are others like me, i have met them, others who wish to destroy this current life with physical means.
Some of us in this world are the tools of the change needed and when the world is light and good, we will be no more,
A memory of what once was, a time of suffering and oppression that no one could see, an invisible prison.
Some of us are the ones who have to destroy to make way for the creators of something better, the light workers.
My soul is in equilibrium both dark and light, so that i may destroy but for the right reasons.

Does anyone else feel like this, that all they can feel is the anger and hurt of a world?
Like i said i have had a big change in life and this is where I'm at now, but its not as bad as it sounds.

I understand the rage of IT all very well. Destruction i do not feel will change anything. There is no need to DESTROY...change comes from the inside/out....a "physical" change does not alter anything it just MOVES IT AROUND. Change within the micro levels---transform to create a different scene

Ofcourse this is all assuming...u didnt detail what your idea to "destroy" is? Can u elaborate

Peace of Mind
26th September 2012, 17:32
You have to be you, be who/what you believe to be. Freedom isn’t free, and evil will reign unless confronted. Walk and stand in confidence and never be afraid to be who you are, at least in death (or in the new life) you will harbor no regrets. People may be able to fool others, but they can’t fool themselves. When one realizes that he/she has been living a lie they become disconcerting individuals. So, challenge yourself to play your part out to the fullest…. and be grateful for the compensations that will inevitably follow…

Peace

Fred Steeves
26th September 2012, 17:34

And then you will have become the new "them". It'll be quite a ride Sean. http://nexus.2012info.ca/forum/images/smilies/newadditions/wink.gif

NancyV
26th September 2012, 18:08
Anger, mainly righteous anger, can be a very helpful emotion for a warrior as long as we can use it and then do not allow it to control us when we don't need it anymore. Love is not all fluffy and nice. Killing or destroying those who choose the game of "evil" and who are oppressing others is a great cause if it is your mission, AND it is all a part of Unconditional Love. There is nothing that is NOT part of Unconditional Love.

I personally don't usually feel the anger unless evil is in my face. Then I feel a sort of cold force which includes something like anger, but it's more like a burning fire, a force that can't be stopped. There are many who are here to fight evil, including my husband. He has fought in wars and fought against evil as an International counter terrorist. But that is mostly human evil, although many negative entities can possess or influence humans who lean towards evil deeds. Of course evil is in the eye of the beholder.

If you travel in other dimensions and gain the power of unconditional love, you may still fight evil and "kill" it when in lower dimensions where duality is still prevalent, but then you are using love directly as the weapon. It is a huge force that can overcome anything. Using the force and power of love DIRECTLY as a weapon here in 3D is not something many can do, so we use other methods. Anger can help focus you, but as I said, we can't let it control us. This is a difficult challenge.... but if you're a warrior it's a challenge we have to keep working on.

Guilt is a counter productive emotion and usually weakens you. Accepting who we are and loving ourselves for who we are is crucial and will strengthen us. Don't let anyone tell you what you SHOULD be doing since you are the only one who knows who you are and what you are supposed to be doing. There is no judgment after we die for what we do in life or what our mission is. While we are alive we can't let others judgments of who we are affect us. I don't accept anyone else's judgments of me.

I am grateful for the warriors who will not let anything stop them and who will ultimately help protect those who are unable to protect themselves. They are here to fight with and defeat evil in the ongoing battle (game) of good vs. evil.

Tony
26th September 2012, 18:18

I'm surprised Tony, your normally the light in the darkness.
I know that i often read your posts and feel "relieved" that I'm not alone.
But over the past few months i have had a real awakening of feeling and it manifests itself in anger towards those that would harm and destroy good.
Like i said i know I'm just a means, the future of man WILL be light but the dark has to be destroyed first, does it not?

There is much power in emotions, if they are focused.

Hang on...that sounds like a "Star Wars" script!!!!

Fred Steeves
26th September 2012, 18:29
I personally don't usually feel the anger unless evil is in my face. Then I feel a sort of cold force which includes something like anger, but it's more like a burning fire, a force that can't be stopped.

Interesting you mention that Nancy. I've felt exactly what you are describing, and for sure, when it happens it's instantly game on, no turning back. Even more interesting however, is that when expressed in combination with a cool head, the situations were immediately diffused, and no action was necessary.

Only the most recent time it's happened, a few months ago, was I aware enough to witness "it" as though being a bystander in real time. The Fred generally known here at Avalon, is most certainly not the Fred in these situations. I can't help but think there are higher dimensional aspects of ourselves being employed in these rare moments.

Mike
26th September 2012, 18:38
i can't say anything Nancy hasn't already said better, but i do want to say this:

1) your avatar is pretty bad-ass my friend.
2) i appreciate the honesty in your original post. imo the most desirable state involves a delicate dance between the dark and the light. me, personally, i get soft and apathetic when things are too warm n fuzzy; i naturally rebel against it. i am not a man to deliberately seek pain, nor am i into drama for drama's sake, but i have to honestly say that i find fear/darkness/ controversy to be bigger motivational factors than their opposites. it's why the NLP thing could never work for a guy like me.

GloriousPoetry
26th September 2012, 18:40
It's okay to feel what you feel, you are a multidimensional being with so many facets to who you are. You are justified to feel what you feel right now and who you will be in the future.

Wind
26th September 2012, 18:55
“The truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off.”

All of us have different roles to play here, accepting yourself is a big step. Be the change that you wish to see in the world.

Mark (Star Mariner)
26th September 2012, 19:07
It’s very difficult to moralize over the rules of engagement in a just war. I could never begin to tell you what you should or shouldn't do, or should or shouldn’t feel, in your situation. Clearly you are hurt, demoralized, and angry. We’ve all been there my friend.

At least try to let some of that anger go. It itself breeds negativity. And fighting fire with fire is precisely why the world is under siege, in all directions, by a conflagration of corruption and negativity.

As Nancy said, there is a time to make a Stand, and drive back the negative forces. But always remember that ultimately, the only solution is Peace, the only medicine Love. Always be sure never to let a heart overthrown with anger overrule the judgement of your head.

WhiteFeather
26th September 2012, 19:26
Letting Go of Hate

You have heard that hatred is a primary cause for suffering, so you may say: “First, I want to be free of hatred.” Don’t you often say that? But hatred remains. Why? Because you will willingly let go only of the things that obviously cause suffering. For instance, you will not be involved in wars. Yet this is no great credit to you. Oh, it is some indication that you are progressing on your path, but butterflies don’t wish to go to war either—and they don’t even have the potential to know the Nature of Mind.

Where is this hatred that you wish to be rid of? It resides deep within some subconscious levels of your mind. It also hides. Though you decide to rid yourself of hatred, you compulsively want to hold something back for your own. Hatred you want to be rid of, but you also want to hold on to a particular prejudice against someone or something. You want to maintain an active set of opinions about the qualities and personalities of others. You want to be the one who is right. You want to be the favorite—but this, of course, can only happen if others are not. On the conscious level you pledge your life to be without hatred, but still you have not overcome your dependency on the data given to you by the five senses. You give with one hand and hold back with the other.

The five perceptions are born of desire; this results in all karmic suffering. Your job is to renounce your participation in this process to the very depth of your capacity and then take refuge in the five celestial perceptions, the components of the Buddha in the world, the five pathways to liberation. If you run from the facts of your existence, you will miss your opportunity. You must decide from the depth of your being that you truly wish to be free of hatred in all its forms. Make every conscious effort, realizing that that will not be enough. For instance, it is not enough to think positively: that only makes your hatred more subliminal. Instead, take absolute refuge in the Buddha’s teaching. Make fervent wishing prayers to be free of hatred. Make many different offerings that this might be accomplished, wishing sincerely to be free of pride and the demons of the five senses. Then practice and live the Buddha’s teaching.

There is no suffering you cannot be free of. You hold in your hands a precious wish-fulfilling jewel, a magic carpet, celestial food. You need not be imprisoned within the demonic confines of your five senses when at last you have dedicated yourself to realizing the nature of the five goddesses. The degree to which you have devotion will determine the speed of your victory.

© Jetsunma Ahkön Lhamo

annieVee
26th September 2012, 19:36
Good, at least you are not self tranquilizing which is not a normal human state of being imho.

christian
26th September 2012, 19:42
I absolutely feel and appreciate your passion and determination, Sean, I sympathize with your intent to make a positive change without ever backing off or being in it less than 100%.

But I've come around and I've simply found, that love is the most powerful weapon. Anger is a very potent fuel, I allow and appreciate this feeling. So it's my ally in this war, but a precarious one. That's what I observed so far. Now I wanna fight prudently and I have made good experiences with using anger as a transformative tool. Now I utilize this violent desire to tear down uglyness and oppression to strenghthen my focus on what I wanna create; beauty, harmony and abundance.

I do this in an inner process, that is difficult to explain, it's intuitive all the way through, as it is happening on an energetical level, still it is also logical of course. But the logic of this process is only really understood afterwards, first you gotta feel and experience it, make a leap of faith as you try to make it happen, if you will.

OBwan
26th September 2012, 20:39
I have read the pros and cons of NLP in this forum.

• The perspective of mind control in the president’s speeches using NLP is an example.
• There have been many who I guided through the grieving who experienced a miracle in their reality.

I guided a lady past their phobia of elevators using the NLP fast phobia process. A month later she visited a dear friend in the hospital and as she was driving home, she realized that she had rode and elevator twice without thinking of the fear. The illusion of fear associated with elevators disappeared.

The metaphoric toolbox of NLP that practitioners use has created miracles in people’s lives. The NLP grief resolution process was taught a convention of the society of grief resolution thearpists. The thearpist chose not to use it because it worked to quickly and would impact their reoccuring patient payments.

A chainsaw can be used to create beautiful artwork. I am in awe of the skills of the artists that can use this tool. NLP is also an art. One practioner can produce a different result using the same toolbox.

There is no doubt that NLP can be used as a tool to influence another’s reality. It can be used to influence fear or the opposite types of thinking. How NLP frees one from the negative emotions and results in their lives being motivated and live their life in love has many stories.

NancyV words, “Anger, mainly righteous anger, can be a very helpful emotion for a warrior as long as we can use it and then do not allow it to control us when we don't need it anymore” speaks volumes to me. I have seen NLP create this thought process in others.

Pie'n'eal was right about this going to Star Wars.

Modern Jedi NLP Song:

6uZ574E59nQ

D-Day
26th September 2012, 21:34

This one's for you STW ...

3bQpsg2k3fI

markpierre
26th September 2012, 21:41
What you feel and what you fear and what you think and what you believe and what you do,
are not what you are. They're just the choices you make.

Accept them surely for what they are, merely choices. Because nothing in the universe would judge them except you, and judgement is all you've ever suffered from.
But learn to recognize first that largely those things that aren't perfect love inside and out, are a denial of the truth of you. That makes acceptance so much easier.
You can't accept the inner without acceptance of the outer. It's all you. You in denial.
You're literally made of the substance that is love because there is no other. You can't not-be that, no matter what you try to do to offend your ideas of what love is.

There is not one Soul that expresses a bit of itself in form that doesn't know exactly what it's doing, where it should be and when, for it's own purposes.
Amnesia is only amnesia until you remember.

mosquito
27th September 2012, 02:15
I know how you feel Sean.

I agree that we all need to accept who we are, we aren't all healers/warriors/gifted orators/whatever ..... Just as in nature, there are no doubt some peoiple whose role is to tear down the old in order to make way for the new. This most certainly can be done without guilt and without becoming the next fascist.

Forgiveness is wonderful, but for forgiveness to actually work, there needs to be remorse from the other party. Let's be clear about this - we're not talking about forgiving a 7 year old who's made a mistake because she knows no better; we're not talking about an old lady who steals a packet of biscuits because sh'es starving. We're talking about a cabal who have knowingly, willingly, deliberately connived over decades if not centuries to enslave humanity. And do they show any remorse ? Do they f*ck.

So Sean, all power to you, let that righteous rage guide you, and when the job is done, you'll see the rage subside, and who knows what will come in its' place.

Tony
27th September 2012, 07:41
Dear Sean,

I truly understand your anger. Let's be honest the world will never be perfect, and never has been. Corporations are just people, caught in a web of greed and power. They all think they are special, that people for you! Just observing this forum, we have constant subtle strife and projections of specialnocity!

We are all caught in the same web, it is created by 'me first'.

Sometime we are fortunate to rub shoulders with those that can empathise, but we can have no expectations that will last. So it it a matter of finding inner sanity, and then working with that to commune with others.

Everyone is on a personal journey, after this life they could go anywhere. So one cannot hold onto anyone or anything.

What we can do is use every situation as a mirror. It is amazing what gets reflected back at us, and it does NOT matter whether it is good or bad. The situation is telling you something!

If someone is being harsh, argumentative, has a strange out burst, they are tell you something about themselves. This is not to be criticised merely noted. People need a safe place to get up set, they need space and above all ...love.

With this space they have somewhere to work it out, join up the dots, feel more confident. Even those with a huge taste for specialnocity are saying something.

We all have to wear out our angst. Once we find our firm foundation, there is nothing but that silly old word ...love.

Yours ex Mr Angry,
Tony

Ps. If we lead simpler lives, we may find we do not need everything the corporations are dishing out. The more of us the realise this, the less power those corporations have. They can never ever control our essential nature, but they can play with our minds.......and make us angry!

PPs. There are times when we cannot remain silent.

Tony
27th September 2012, 07:46

All of us have different roles to play here, accepting yourself is a big step. Be the change that you wish to see in the world.

I like that!

CD7
27th September 2012, 14:18
SO Sean has dropped a bomb and hasnt returned......

you dropped a bomb on me baby.. you dropped a bomb on me.. do do do do do do do...do do do dododododododododooo :drum::violin::lock1:

Is this what would be termed a hook thread? Throw out the line and see how many bite!? :fish2:

Your at least supposed to pop in and caast another net...GEEZ! :)

deridan
27th September 2012, 20:09

i wanted to say something on this thread yesterday , in the normal deridan way, come in nuke, or i don't now.. perhaps have the c-reaction happen.
but my whole internet nuked out,
what was suppressing me, was it my higher self, or merely some cpu-agent being use d by that self

what i wanteed to say,
and i've read nothing but the post i quote now..(& perhaps if energyleads me i'll re-engage)

but,
i was wanting to say ....{perhaps it is impertinent as higher selves go}

Great prayer man,..tell us more, tell us about the next one

[so it seems his mad e the prayer, but for his higher self path, hee's also chosen a certain placing and path. there is nothing wrong with any of this Sean. it is the new wayremember we are leaders 40years hence, and so a new formulation has been ours]
go go go{not interpreted as going away, but in the sense of move spirit move, and u have my support, its good to know i 'v e not been the only one hunting hills on the perifery of the main pack {& nkow this pack was us, 40 years back.. the pack though they may not acknowledge it is the nudging females that & the leading alphadogs see 2.137,,,and no i don't accept there or any judgement about your character ...it is the energy and the place where that energy hunts, and so hunt and tell me where our main prey lies}}

Mark
27th September 2012, 20:40
Some of us are just warriors and that's all there is to it.

The battlefield of blood and guts, or the battlefield of the soul.

Whatever choice made and wherever we are when we make that choice, it's exactly what and where we need to be.

With that said, there is a lot to be said to what we are exposed to during our lives.

Many who live lives as warriors are never exposed to the deeper truths of the soul and spirit. The way of peace and love is never afforded them, or, there is a strict place for it within the code of the life they have chosen.

In the Bhagavad Gita, Arjuna was a warrior by birth and occupation, it was his dharma. Krishna actually exhorted him to go out and do his duty and kill his family members on the other side of the conflict. So many religions do the same.

Within the context of the system and the way it plays out karmically and dharmically, each soul's path is the choice they make between remaining within the system or finally making the choice to transcend it. To work with their emotional states and get to the root of their fear, anger and hatred.

It's all good. Always.

Reaver
27th September 2012, 22:12

Well I for one don't subscribe to this "spiritual romanticism" which seems to be a trend within the new age and alternative media circles. In my eyes it is taken to an extreme degree, as in a method to try to escape the pain that living in this cesspool of a world can bring. It is understandable to a degree that people seek to get rid of that pain, it's not something orgasmic by any means.

The way I see it, there are two things that these so called spiritual circles have completely demonized. One is Anger and the other one is Judgement.

Oftentimes Anger is seen as something destructive, even sadistic. Yes it can become a toxic aspect and consume everything around it, there have been and there are people walking the planet who are consumed by this toxic expression and they even drag others down. Perhaps the most common example would be The Powers That Be.

But the Anger which you talk about is legitimate (at least a large portion, I suspect). Think about a child who happens to be born into a very neurotic family who forces him/her to do things and conform to norms which kill the healthy rebelliousness and creativity within the child. It is only natural that the child will develop a very legitimate hatred towards the family. Later on the individual in question finds himself/herself at a critical point, yes there is this legitimate Anger, but the established institutions will promote all kinds of methods to pacify this Anger. The individual is then confronted by forces which seem to be far more powerful than him/her, if this person tries to fight those forces then it is very likely that failure will follow and in this current system the idea of survival is being shoved down our throats every passing hour, so it is very likely that the Angry individual comes face to face with the idea and the probability of his/her own demise.

Since this person can't express that anger towards anyone (even if the targets deserve it) then he/she will project this Anger towards himself/herself. At first this Anger will be nothing more than a burning desire being frustrated, but eventually it will become poison because the person in question doesn't know how to sublimate it and maybe he/she doesn't even have available channels to express it. At this critical point Anger can transform into Sadism which can be projected inwardly or it can also be directed at beings which are weaker than the individual in question. There are various degrees to this, from the strict parent to the abusive one.

Ideally there should be available Knowledge which provides ideas as to how transmute this Anger. Sadly most suggestions found within modern society are idiotic ideas which only serve to mask this Anger for a while, from stupid Life Coaching to medications... and then there are these so called spiritual disciplines which fail to provide a proper distillation of the human psyche and you end up seeing people who are desperate to eradicate their mind because someone who is always smiling told them that the root of their suffering is their very mind.

Firstly there should be methods which explore how a person can develop such destructive anger, thankfully there are a number of those available, two of them being existential psychology and psychoanalysis (when applied properly, of course). When the person understands that not all of his Anger is the result of some boogeyman idea promoted by society, but a legitimate force, he/she can proceed to refine it and find healthy ways of expression and sublimation.

A sublimated Anger can result in a force which seeks to destroy the lies build by TPTB and neurotic societies. The idea of destruction is not a 100% toxic, like Anger, it has healthy elements. This sublimated Anger can lead to the pursuit of Truth and Truth can be a destructive force which shatters the Lie. This in turn can give place to proven or new creative processes to regain sanity and to truly improve the human condition.

Now all this can bring another type of suffering which to me seems to be rooted in Compassion rather than the suffering brought by an Empty Life. You are aware of the pathological forces pushing down your fellow humans and of the creative possibilities. You try to communicate your new discoveries to those who are suffering the symptoms of an Empty Life, only to be rejected and ridiculed. This is another crucial point, Will and Courage are required so you don't fall into another toxic loop. If you are not Vigilant enough, you could find yourself in a situation which Erich Fromm described brilliantly... oh and I'll add a quote by Ayn Rand, which I may be taking out of context since I haven't read her works and I know she's a controversial figure:

The thinking child is not antisocial (he is, in fact, the only type of child – or adult – fit for social relationships). When he develops his first values and conscious convictions, particularly as he approaches adolescence, he feels an intense desire to share them with a friend who would understand him; if frustrated, he feels an acute sense of loneliness. (Loneliness is specifically the experience of this type of child – or adult; it is the experience of those who have something to offer. The emotion that drives conformists to “belong” is not loneliness, but fear – the fear of intellectual independence and responsibility. The thinking child seeks equals; the conformist seeks protectors.)

The sick individual finds himself at home with all other similarly sick individuals. The whole culture is geared to this kind of pathology. The result is that the average individual does not experience the separateness and isolation the fully schizophrenic person feels. He feels at ease among those who suffer from the same deformation; in fact, it is the fully sane person who feels isolated in the insane society — and he may suffer so much from the incapacity to communicate that it is he who may become psychotic.

Now on the other hand it's also important to get acquainted with the idea of Letting Go. As I said Anger can also be toxic and many people on this planet embody the toxic aspects of Anger. Think of someone who gets furious because someone talks nasty things about his persona or about his family, such anger can only be destructive and in fact, it is quite stupid. It only leads to dead ends. I figure it is important to understand why and how this kind of Anger arises so then you can practice methods which focus on getting rid of this toxicity.

The trick comes when you have to decide when to use a peaceful aspect of your very Self or when to use a Fiery aspect.

Not an easy task, especially when you have to live in a world like ours where insanity is the norm.

Well maybe the physical means... I assume you are talking about violent means... have their use to a degree. But to me they are better used as a tool to push back those forces (mainly people) who are toxic and cross certain boundaries and when they cross these boundaries there may be no other way to repel them than to use violence. Still, I don't see violent means as THE Solution to our problems, but I don't discard their usefulness in certain situation either.

See you could go full violent mode with all sorts of noble ideals, but eventually that will fail. I mean just look at all the violent Revolutions there have been. Sure they brought small periods of light, but then decay just adopted other tools to express itself. Now instead of blatant slavery where you are literally chained and beaten bloody, you are put into prisons of entertainment and your are psychologically beaten by the Church of Ignorance and its apostles.

seantimberwolf
28th September 2012, 04:41
SO Sean has dropped a bomb and hasnt returned......

you dropped a bomb on me baby.. you dropped a bomb on me.. do do do do do do do...do do do dododododododododooo :drum::violin::lock1:

Is this what would be termed a hook thread? Throw out the line and see how many bite!? :fish2:

Your at least supposed to pop in and caast another net...GEEZ! :)

I can assure you I have dropped no bombs.
I apologise for my late return but sometimes my job and life afford me little DT.
I have been a member of this site a long time now, posted numerous times,
I can assure you I'm not an attention seeker or Troll for that matter.
My question was to see if there is Anyone else out there is starting to or has felt this way before.
And by that I mean does Anyone out there not just want to bring justice and the old system down.
But enjoy doing it, in all it's capacity's, perhaps I am not as sensitive to conflict as others.
As a few posters have suggested there are warriors in this life still.
By that I mean people who seem to right wrongs, using the gifts they have physically and mentally.

Sean

seantimberwolf
28th September 2012, 04:52

This one's for you STW ...

3bQpsg2k3fI

Lol, it does often feel like that!

Mark
28th September 2012, 21:53
Fear is the mindkiller.

BENE GESSERIT LITANY AGAINST FEAR

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxSYzjDEAWs

Your last post put me in mind of this, STW. The world must have its warriors.